BenchmarkONE Erfahrungen

BenchmarkONE

4,4 (155)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
CRM und Marketing für kleine Unternehmen und Marketingagenturen.

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software with so many features!

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

I love Hatchbuck because it is fairly easy to use, but also has several different features and capapbilities.

Sometimes there is too much to process when it comes to all of the features, however, thesre are several articles and videos to help remedy that.

Chelsey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down, the best CRM system I've ever used.

Bewertet am 12.6.2017

We previously had three systems holding three separate sets of data: Zoho CRM, Membrain, and MailChimp. Now that our data is all together, we're already starting to make it work for us, instead of us working with it. As we're further into the program as well, and we've executed some campaigns and targeted emails, we're getting to know our database. The tag feature is amazing, and helps to give a more real-time picture of where our prospects are at, whether they've been browsing the website, what pages they've visted (and multiple times), etc.

The support, hands down. The team at Hatchbuck is amazing, and has answered all of my questions promptly, and helped me to think creatively about how best to use the software. I also love the automation available - the ability to trigger emails, campaigns, tasks, reminders, and deals based on contact actions. The new built-in advanced filtering system is great and makes it easier than ever to segment our database based on location, tags, whether they have an email address or not, and more. We've also used the email reporting to our advantage, helping us to get to know our contacts - what they interact with, what they click on, what they do and don't care about - our database has new life!

As we've been in the system more, we're finding that we're not using the "deals" tracker tool as effectively as we could, simply based on the fact that for our specific line of business, we could easily use 3-4 pipelines separately. (We are M&A Advisors/Business Brokerage Advisors, and so we have separate pipelines for Sellers, Buyers, Clients doing Exit Planning, and Valuations). If we were given the ability to have multiple Deals pipelines, it would immediately enable us to keep track of that pipeline.
Additionally, if I could change a couple things, like the ability to automate contact notes within the record the same way that other things can be automated, I would, but this is such a minor thing that I wouldn't count it as a dislike.

Alissa
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good features, poor customer service

- Easy to use
- Great user interface
- Robust email tracking and reporting
- Social media integration allows you to put a face with a name

After being promised excellent customer service, we've received anything but that. There is never an available rep to answer the phone, and it's difficult to get customer support to validate any bugs or errors you are receiving. It takes multiple emails to the support address to get updates on pending issues, if you get a response at all. Our team has had to troubleshoot more issues than we've actually been helped with, and none of our requests and suggestions on improvements have been taken seriously.

• Branche: Pharmazeutika

Excellent CRM for small company

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Lead tracking, prioritization, campaigns, nurturing

Lead tracking, prioritization, campaigns, nurturing

I really love Hatchbuck. It has transformed my company in terms of lead tracking and management. It's so easy to set up and use, and is extremely well-priced.

The interface to send emails to clients is a bit clunky, and I'd value greater options. There are a few bugs with creating new emails, and formatting. It's hard to see what clients you've communicated with that day.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HubSpot CRM

Warum BenchmarkONE gewählt wurde

needed a full CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BenchmarkONE

Susan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You Won't Be Disappointed With Hatchbuck!

Bewertet am 2.6.2017

I'd recommend Hatchbuck to anyone looking for a sleek, easy to use platform that handles both your CRM and Email Campaigns.

I love the ease of creating email templates, especially with the new update, and being able to track their success as soon as they are sent out. I primarily use it for creating email campaigns and tracking contacts who click through. It's a very organized system with ways to easily find contacts and emails. While the older version definitely had some kinks, I think they did an awesome job with the update I've found it much more user-friendly. Also it is a bit pricey, but it is a CRM and email campaign creator/tracking tool so I think it's worth it.

Again, with the old version, the email building templates were difficult to use, especially compared to MailChimp. Much improvement has been made to make the process much easier. It was frustrating to have to create new templates since the old ones were rendered useless. Sometimes it's a bit hard to navigate through the system, looking for the exact data or rare thing you might need or filter you might want, the good thing is their support is outstanding and always there to help.

Mayur
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

A great CRM and marketing system for small businesses.

Bewertet am 15.7.2018

The application offers user-friendly graphical user interface. The customer service is very knowledgeable and responsive. Based on the actions of your contact, you can automate trigger emails and reminders. One of the best features is that you can see who all open your emails and the email marketing gets you know about what the users click on. You can track the progress of your campaigns and how well they were received. You can easily merge your contacts from your earlier CRMs. You can categorize the application for clients from several industries. The application does great contact management and is well integrated with social media.

It's quite difficult to get used to the email templates. the application, in comparison to other similar CRM systems, does not provide many plugins. Reporting capabilities and tags management require improvement. The absence of advanced features. It is very difficult to make edits or copy the campaigns.

Lewis
Lewis
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

A solid software option

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

Simple contact database management.
Easy to use template designer.
Scheduling services.

Inability to include video within email.
Chat/email based customer support.

Joseph
Joseph

Hatchbuck Review

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Keeping track of large amounts of people in the sales funnel.

Keeping track of large amounts of people in the sales funnel.

Ease of use, customer support, tracking web visits of folks in our email database.

I can't think of anything I don't like.

• Branche: Buchhaltung

Weekly Use

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

I love the drag and drop builder, and being able to view stats

Cons for this is not having an easier way to separate contacts besides tagging them.

Ashley
Ashley

Love their customer service!

Bewertet am 5.2.2016

Great tool. Hatchbuck offers a huge arsenal of tools and features with a super low price point. Creating email campaigns, designing templates, and organizing contacts into relevant groups is really simple and there's also a robust reporting dashboard. I also love the "tasks" function.

I'm really impressed by their level of customer service. Our initial consultant, Lindsay, answered every last minute email and used her expertise to offer advice on email timing, subject lines, and calls to action. Recently, I ran a large campaign, and needed to connect with the support desk. Within a couple minutes, Eric got back to me. Instead of just giving direction to solve my issue, he happily went in and took care of it after walking me through the issue on the phone. I feel like we're all friends now :)

Overall, Hatchbuck offers a user-friendly, robust tool with a great team to support you.

Don
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Hatchbuck Changes the Game for the University at Albany Weekend MBA

Bewertet am 8.5.2015

Unlike the ACT!, the last CRM I used, Hatchbuck enables me to automate my marketing/recruiting activities for the Weekend MBA Program. There are no more instances of prospects falling through the cracks as I am able to develop relevant messages and campaigns that I am able to disseminate to my stakeholders in timely fashion. There are no limits to the number of e-mails that can be sent and tracking the performance of those e-mails, i.e., opens, clicks, bounces, etc. is also helpful. Another feature I use quite a bit is the sales pipeline. I now know how many viable prospects I have in the system and at what precise stage they are at. What's also nice is that the investment in the program, unlike many other better know CRMs, is all inclusive.

Hatchbuck has been phenomenal in terms of service and response time. There are several areas, though, that can be bolstered and, I believe, are being worked on. The first is better e-mail integration. Rather than automatically be included in someone's record, you need to insert the Hatchbuck inbox address in the bcc field to capture the message in the system. They can probably do a better job with social media integration, calendar integration, as well as providing a more robust word processor.

Don

Hatchbuck Helps Drive Enrollment Growth for University at Albany's Weekend MBA Program

Bewertet am 5.2.2016

Adopting the Hatchbuck CRM a year and a half ago has transformed and modernized the marketing, and hence the recruiting, for UAlbany's executive Weekend MBA Program. We were able to automate many tasks that had to be previously performed manually.

We created landing pages which automatically filled records in Hatchbuck when they were submitted and we tied campaigns to certain actions so that we were able to quickly respond to prospects who were looking for information on the program. Setting up campaigns also enabled us to send relevant messages to contacts in a timely fashion, a feature unavailable in our last CRM. Through campaigns, we were also able to recognize individuals' milestones and follow up on program events, to name a couple of uses.

The task feature is also helpful for keeping track of important action items and scheduling them at the most opportune time.

The onboarding process took several weeks and we were able to successfully overcome a few speed bumps along the way. Overall, the customer service has been very good, especially during the time that I was learning the software.

I don't consider myself to be technically savvy but the software was very intuitive to use and the customer support was quick to respond if you had a question.

After two years of declining enrollments, Hatchbuck, along with other factors, played a key role in the program experiencing a nearly 60% enrollment increase over the previous year. That, coupled with the time savings and added efficiency, has made it a very wise investment for the program. It is an investment that returns considerable dividends daily!

Trish
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Works Well

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Customer service was very responsive and helpful.

Customer service was very responsive and helpful.

Great segmenting to manage our contacts and do outbound marketing. I was able to tag ppl with multiple stages of the sales process and follow up through email. I used a lot of zaps to connect to other software systems and to pull in texting.

Does not have an appointment software that I could put on my website. Does not have a texting option.

Brad
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great Email platform and CRM for small businesses

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

If you're a small business and you're using it as a CRM it's worth looking into.

We were able to send large emails batches and weren't as restricted as other platforms. Easy to pull stats, reports, and data.

We had decent sending results, but towards the end of us using it as our primary email service our results were atrocious. We had a great sender reputation, great sending results, but horrid numbers. When we looked asked other businesses that used Hatchbuck they weren't having any issues and they were sending more emails that we were. We never got a good answer as to why and what was the problem.

Megan

B2B crm + marketing automation in one place

Bewertet am 2.6.2017

I've already recommended Hatchbuck to too many people in person.

I've already recommended Hatchbuck to too many people in person.

The price is phenomenal for what you're getting in a single place. Other marketing automation tools cost /month and then you have to buy a CRM on top of that - HB makes it great to have everything in a single location. Their support is stellar and their feature set is really beautiful for SMBs.

They're still working through a lot of bugs. It can be frustrating sometimes, but they're still growing and improving so it balances out.

J. D.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Hatchbuck saves the day

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

Love Hatchbuck for both CRM and Email automation.

Sometimes difficult to get email reports to show the contacts asociated

Joshua

Hatchbuck review from a Solopreneur

Bewertet am 6.3.2014

I am using Hatchbuck now after using Infusionsoft for 6 months. I really like the app and it makes sales and marketing automation about as simple as can be. It doesn't have all the features of it's competitors (Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Greenrope) but what it lacks in features it makes up in ease of use. It's CRM system is simple and effective, very similar to Highrise HQ, and the email campaigns are a cinch to create. It allows me to track what my clients and prospects are viewing on my site and how often they do it. Hatchbuck allows you to auto tag clients based off of what they do and build marketing campaigns off of those tags similar to the more expensive platforms in its category. I did wish it had landing pages built in but that is not a deal breaker for me. My advice before using any sales/marketing automation software is to have your marketing material and sales process already in place so when you are ready to go you can just plug n' play. At $99/month for up to 5000 contacts Hatchbuck seems be poised to go after those who don't want to have to deal with multiple apps and yet want an affordable (relatively) sales and marketing automation platform.

John

I Use Hatchbuck for Mid Level Marketing Automation and Email Marketing

Bewertet am 6.5.2015

The best thing about Hatchbuck is that it is very easy to use. Many marketing automation platforms are very complex and require a good amount of technical knowledge. But with Hatchbuck that is not an issue. The integration between the email platform and CRM is native making this very simple.

It is not the most comprehensive, so if you are looking for a very detailed platform then go with Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua. These are more robust, but are not for everyone.
The platform could probably have a little more flexibility with tagging options.

Michael

Value Makes it a No Brainer

Bewertet am 1.6.2017

I thoroughly researched alternatives on the marketplace and when I chose hatchbuck, I was nervous the tools would be extremely limited. I'm glad that I couldn't have been more wrong. The tools are of a quality and ease of use that will help any small business grow.

Easy to use, extremely low cost, helpful support, effective tools that provide infinite customization and solid trackability, couldn't be happier with my decision.

Some minuscule design flaws but only marginally affect convenience and certainly don't affect quality of campaigns themselves. For example, there is no easy way to set maximum contacts on home page to a larger number.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Lagerung

Feed Back

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

Hatchbuck has helped in solving some of our organizational issues as we grow from a small company to a larger one. This toll has made it easier to keep up with growing demands from current clients to new clients.

I like the adaptability and the template make things much easier when customizing email for clients and potential clients.

Connecting a contact us form with our site a bit tricky, since Hatchbuck doesn't pair up with Outlook email very well. Other than that is has been a great transition to this CRM and well worth the investment.

Jen

Entrepreneur: Third Growing Business

Bewertet am 6.12.2016

I've just launched my third business of my career. What I would have given to have Hatchbuck when I opened my first? Such an easy to use + relevant marketing machine for a growing business! It provides all the automation & functionality I need without wasting my time with bells & whistles that don't deliver. The support team IS AMAZING! I feel like Hatchbuck wants my business to succeed as much as I do! I get just what I need over the phone + videos + helpful links to walk me through anything I might want to dig deeper into. The company is extremely organized and professional. And the price is more than fair for what they deliver. And the more I grow, the system will grow with my team and vision. Couldn't say enough about how happy I am with my decision. It's a no-brainer to partner with Hatchbuck.

• Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

You get what you pay for

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

- Improvements have been seen since initial use.
- Relatively inexpensive

- Chat-based customer service
- Inability to embed video in email
- Inability to export email templates

Blaine

Common sense CMS building with Website Automation

Bewertet am 18.7.2014

I like the smart use of technology to combine email marketing with website tracking, friendly home town customer service, and reasonable prices. I like how they creatively tackle the need for growing beyond having a stale email list into having a list that is vibrant and comprised of people whom you feel you know somewhat based on behavior, and that's not just email clicks, but website visits and more, too.

There's a learning curve, as with any CMS, although it feels intuitive.

Jane

Super Easy Implementation

Bewertet am 3.9.2017

The implementation and support teams have been great to work with and I find the system easy to use.

I loved that Hatchbuck was so easy to implement within our organization. I felt like we were able to get up and running with little effort.

Greg
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Hatchbuck; a Better Way to Connect and Track Your Prospects

Bewertet am 5.10.2015

In my experience using Hatchbuck, the one feature I like best is the immediate feedback I receive when someone opens an E-mail that I had sent. This helps me greatly to identify which prospects are most interested in my services and provides me with a good reason to follow-up with them and pursue discussions. This one feature makes me more productive and helps me manage my prospecting activities in a more efficient way.

I basically like everything about Hatchbuck. However, the front-end learning process takes a little while to become accustomed to how to navigate the program and reap the greatest benefits.