BenchmarkONE

CRM und Marketing für kleine Unternehmen und Marketingagenturen.

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software with so many features!

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

I love Hatchbuck because it is fairly easy to use, but also has several different features and capapbilities.

Sometimes there is too much to process when it comes to all of the features, however, thesre are several articles and videos to help remedy that.

Chelsey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down, the best CRM system I've ever used.

Bewertet am 12.6.2017

We previously had three systems holding three separate sets of data: Zoho CRM, Membrain, and MailChimp. Now that our data is all together, we're already starting to make it work for us, instead of us working with it. As we're further into the program as well, and we've executed some campaigns and targeted emails, we're getting to know our database. The tag feature is amazing, and helps to give a more real-time picture of where our prospects are at, whether they've been browsing the website, what pages they've visted (and multiple times), etc.

The support, hands down. The team at Hatchbuck is amazing, and has answered all of my questions promptly, and helped me to think creatively about how best to use the software. I also love the automation available - the ability to trigger emails, campaigns, tasks, reminders, and deals based on contact actions. The new built-in advanced filtering system is great and makes it easier than ever to segment our database based on location, tags, whether they have an email address or not, and more. We've also used the email reporting to our advantage, helping us to get to know our contacts - what they interact with, what they click on, what they do and don't care about - our database has new life!

As we've been in the system more, we're finding that we're not using the "deals" tracker tool as effectively as we could, simply based on the fact that for our specific line of business, we could easily use 3-4 pipelines separately. (We are M&A Advisors/Business Brokerage Advisors, and so we have separate pipelines for Sellers, Buyers, Clients doing Exit Planning, and Valuations). If we were given the ability to have multiple Deals pipelines, it would immediately enable us to keep track of that pipeline.
Additionally, if I could change a couple things, like the ability to automate contact notes within the record the same way that other things can be automated, I would, but this is such a minor thing that I wouldn't count it as a dislike.

Brad
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great Email platform and CRM for small businesses

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

If you're a small business and you're using it as a CRM it's worth looking into.

We were able to send large emails batches and weren't as restricted as other platforms. Easy to pull stats, reports, and data.

We had decent sending results, but towards the end of us using it as our primary email service our results were atrocious. We had a great sender reputation, great sending results, but horrid numbers. When we looked asked other businesses that used Hatchbuck they weren't having any issues and they were sending more emails that we were. We never got a good answer as to why and what was the problem.

Susan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You Won't Be Disappointed With Hatchbuck!

Bewertet am 2.6.2017

I'd recommend Hatchbuck to anyone looking for a sleek, easy to use platform that handles both your CRM and Email Campaigns.

I love the ease of creating email templates, especially with the new update, and being able to track their success as soon as they are sent out. I primarily use it for creating email campaigns and tracking contacts who click through. It's a very organized system with ways to easily find contacts and emails. While the older version definitely had some kinks, I think they did an awesome job with the update I've found it much more user-friendly. Also it is a bit pricey, but it is a CRM and email campaign creator/tracking tool so I think it's worth it.

Again, with the old version, the email building templates were difficult to use, especially compared to MailChimp. Much improvement has been made to make the process much easier. It was frustrating to have to create new templates since the old ones were rendered useless. Sometimes it's a bit hard to navigate through the system, looking for the exact data or rare thing you might need or filter you might want, the good thing is their support is outstanding and always there to help.

Mayur
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

A great CRM and marketing system for small businesses.

Bewertet am 15.7.2018

The application offers user-friendly graphical user interface. The customer service is very knowledgeable and responsive. Based on the actions of your contact, you can automate trigger emails and reminders. One of the best features is that you can see who all open your emails and the email marketing gets you know about what the users click on. You can track the progress of your campaigns and how well they were received. You can easily merge your contacts from your earlier CRMs. You can categorize the application for clients from several industries. The application does great contact management and is well integrated with social media.

It's quite difficult to get used to the email templates. the application, in comparison to other similar CRM systems, does not provide many plugins. Reporting capabilities and tags management require improvement. The absence of advanced features. It is very difficult to make edits or copy the campaigns.

Joseph

Hatchbuck Review

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Keeping track of large amounts of people in the sales funnel.

Ease of use, customer support, tracking web visits of folks in our email database.

I can't think of anything I don't like.

• Branche: Buchhaltung

Weekly Use

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

I love the drag and drop builder, and being able to view stats

Cons for this is not having an easier way to separate contacts besides tagging them.

Brian
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best value for what I actually need...and plenty of extras

Bewertet am 22.6.2015

We have a team of 5 that manages 50k-100k contacts while connecting with them through automated email campaigns to begin as well as nurture our relationships. We offer online ecommerce solutions. It is a great CRM and has the features needed to keep our sales activity and account management functions all in one place.

Tagging and Automation
Availability to tie into email history
Tasks and document attachment opportunities
Service, service, and service-they are always willing to take a question and work with our team to fully utilize the tools and features within the Hatchbuck system.

Everything we have given feedback on has been addressed in new updates over the years, or have been communicated to us as part of future releases.

Aubrey

Awesome Sauce

Bewertet am 29.5.2015

I use hatchbuck for all of my clients and always recommend it when someone mentions that they are looking for a cost-effective alternative to their pricier software. Hatchbuck provides all the bells and whistles that more expensive softwares charge an arm and a leg for, but at the perfect price point. My favorite feature is that the tool will locate a contact's social media profiles FOR you. This saves a lot of time in doing research as to what platforms you should be on.

Cost, features, customer support is free, there's no limit on the number of emails I can send like other softwares

There are a few minor features that I'd like to see added, which is the only reason for 4 out of 5 stars. However, based on conversations I've had with their team, it sounds like many of them will be coming very soon!

Jake

Great combination of CRM & Marketing automation

Bewertet am 19.6.2015

Hatchbuck is a core part of our sales process. From marketing automation tools like nurturing and outbound campaigns and website tracking, it's propelled our business development forward. It's also a great CRM tool and they provide reporting on pipeline and sales activity and much more. Highly recommend!

Marketing automation tools - campaigns, template building and actions

Searching and usability could use a bit of a boost

Don
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Hatchbuck Changes the Game for the University at Albany Weekend MBA

Bewertet am 8.5.2015

Unlike the ACT!, the last CRM I used, Hatchbuck enables me to automate my marketing/recruiting activities for the Weekend MBA Program. There are no more instances of prospects falling through the cracks as I am able to develop relevant messages and campaigns that I am able to disseminate to my stakeholders in timely fashion. There are no limits to the number of e-mails that can be sent and tracking the performance of those e-mails, i.e., opens, clicks, bounces, etc. is also helpful. Another feature I use quite a bit is the sales pipeline. I now know how many viable prospects I have in the system and at what precise stage they are at. What's also nice is that the investment in the program, unlike many other better know CRMs, is all inclusive.

Hatchbuck has been phenomenal in terms of service and response time. There are several areas, though, that can be bolstered and, I believe, are being worked on. The first is better e-mail integration. Rather than automatically be included in someone's record, you need to insert the Hatchbuck inbox address in the bcc field to capture the message in the system. They can probably do a better job with social media integration, calendar integration, as well as providing a more robust word processor.

Sarah
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hatchbuck user for many years

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

The customer service and overall ease of use of Hatchbuck is fantastic. We always get a quick response to all of our questions. And it's a great place to store nearly all of our business information.

What we love the most about Hatchbuck is the simplicity of setting up campaigns and sending out mass emails to our database with metrics to measure results.

Hatchbuck, like all CRMS, has a learning curve associated with it, particularly with creating email templates which can be tricky to set up.

Shah
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great small business solution - Intuitive, feature-filled, clean interface

Bewertet am 10.1.2017

There are a lot of CMS platforms out there but this one is the one I've settled on because it has certain features that you need to pay a LOT extra for on larger platforms, such as click-tracking.

The name is kinda weird and I don't believe it's the cheapest solution out there, after all, there are others that are free. However, Hatchbuck makes it possible to set up sales funnels with ease, and without complicating things. The onboarding process is relatively simple - you don't need a degree to wade through it all and their customer support team is super friendly.

My only problem with Hatchbuck is that I don't use it more, which is my problem, not theirs. A great solution for small businesses that want powerful features without the hefty price tag of the CMS giants out there.

The interface, customer support and certain features that seem to integrate well with my sales process.

The price is a little high, especially if I want to add other users, like a VA to help me out, so I have avoided doing that and so not using is to its full potential.

Katherine

A World Class Marketing and Managing Solution to Create Meaningful Relationships

Bewertet am 8.12.2016

The entire Hatcbuck engagement process is world class! Starting with its marketing website to setting up our account and subsequent customer service, the Hatchbuck team has been responsive and the system is more powerful than I could ever expect! In addition to providing innovative and intuitive technology, Hatchbuck also provides great resources and guides that help to create a coherent strategy for managing emerging and existing clients. The Hatchbuck logic model for interacting with our contacts, including educating them on our products and services, makes our team more efficient and effective.

I researched a lot of CRM's that also integrate marketing features. I have previous experience using multiple systems for contact management, event management, and communications management, which was overwhelming and became a job to maintain. Hatcbuck includes all of this functionality accessible through a single platform. This is amazing, and I am happy I selected Hatchbuck to support our Marketing Team, Sales Team and Account Managers.

It is intuitive and is built upon a solid logic model.

It takes a little bit of time to understand all of the features available and how to access them. But, the videos and webinars help a lot!

Undine
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hatchbuck is worth taking a close look at for your small business

Bewertet am 1.2.2017

Our small business started using Hatchbuck in 2016 after using Highrise as our Client manager for many years. Hatchbuck has so much more to offer the small business. The best feature is the ability to create email campaigns tailored for unique audiences and buyers. This feature lets us easily communicate and follow-up with buyers for our services and differentiate them from our reader audience.

The Hatchbuck staff was great at getting our team up to speed and is always there when we need them.

Great Value for the product

Sometimes you hit a bug in the system, but the Hatchbuck team loves feedback and keeps us informed of updates.

Tim
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

2nd best ROI you can make! Seriously!

Bewertet am 19.6.2015

We looked at many other services, including Salesforce and Infusionsoft. Both of those offered a ton of features, 75% of which we didn't need, including the cost. We have found that Hatchbuck had BY FAR the best training, and the easiest interface. We have 1 dedicated employee running HB, and after 1 month, we have literally lit 20% of our ice cold leads on fire! Hatchbuck is like napalm for your sales leads. Gets them hot and keep it that way. We have learned that by staying in front of your customers, it at the least, allows you to stay in the game against your competitors. Prior to HB, we were MANUALLY SENDING EMAILS 1x1 via Gmail. We thought we had this under control until 75% of our cold leads had purchased from our competitor due to our lack of communication. If you are considering a way to build a relationship with every potential lead, seriously, don't hesitate!

The only thing we don't like is that they can't directly reply to the email form a campaign. Maybe there is a way, but we are only 1 month in.

Stan

Automate our marketing stuff

Bewertet am 15.7.2018

Hatchbuck helps us with marketing emails. It helps defining campaigns easily and let our sales team manage prospects within its CRM tool.

Can help sending emails and helps with marketing activities including assigning to-dos to team. Provides good statistics for our team.

John

I Use Hatchbuck for Mid Level Marketing Automation and Email Marketing

Bewertet am 6.5.2015

The best thing about Hatchbuck is that it is very easy to use. Many marketing automation platforms are very complex and require a good amount of technical knowledge. But with Hatchbuck that is not an issue. The integration between the email platform and CRM is native making this very simple.

It is not the most comprehensive, so if you are looking for a very detailed platform then go with Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua. These are more robust, but are not for everyone.
The platform could probably have a little more flexibility with tagging options.

Joshua

Hatchbuck review from a Solopreneur

Bewertet am 6.3.2014

I am using Hatchbuck now after using Infusionsoft for 6 months. I really like the app and it makes sales and marketing automation about as simple as can be. It doesn't have all the features of it's competitors (Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Greenrope) but what it lacks in features it makes up in ease of use. It's CRM system is simple and effective, very similar to Highrise HQ, and the email campaigns are a cinch to create. It allows me to track what my clients and prospects are viewing on my site and how often they do it. Hatchbuck allows you to auto tag clients based off of what they do and build marketing campaigns off of those tags similar to the more expensive platforms in its category. I did wish it had landing pages built in but that is not a deal breaker for me. My advice before using any sales/marketing automation software is to have your marketing material and sales process already in place so when you are ready to go you can just plug n' play. At $99/month for up to 5000 contacts Hatchbuck seems be poised to go after those who don't want to have to deal with multiple apps and yet want an affordable (relatively) sales and marketing automation platform.

Derek
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Shouting about a CRM from the rooftops? That's Hatchbuck.

Bewertet am 8.5.2015

Hatchbuck makes everything easy - it's straightforward but powerful. One of the ways that it makes that balance is that it functions well from Day 1, no matter how much or little implementation you've done. Other CRMs sometimes feel useless unless you've spent months setting them up. Not so Hatchbuck!

The only way you won't like Hatchbuck is if 1) You're massively impatient about version releases or 2) You have a very particular use case in mind that by nature doesn't work well on Hatchbuck. I have no complaints about how we've used it in our business.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Lagerung

Feed Back

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

Hatchbuck has helped in solving some of our organizational issues as we grow from a small company to a larger one. This toll has made it easier to keep up with growing demands from current clients to new clients.

I like the adaptability and the template make things much easier when customizing email for clients and potential clients.

Connecting a contact us form with our site a bit tricky, since Hatchbuck doesn't pair up with Outlook email very well. Other than that is has been a great transition to this CRM and well worth the investment.

Tyler
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

A great CRM product for small businesses

Bewertet am 29.8.2016

Hatchbuck is an easy to use CRM that doesn't require a lot of time and energy to integrate into your already established database. The reports are easy to create and easy to understand.

At the time I began using hatchback it was still in the beta phase for many of the features and so the support offered wasn't as established as some of its competitors. I am sure they has since been improved.

Collin

Hatchbuck review

Bewertet am 28.8.2014

I like its simplicity and quality. Hatchbuck is a work in process, so it's always growing and always adapting, which is great for me because if I think something should be added or changed, the people at Hatchbuck are always on top of it.

There were some glitches early on, but all have been rectified.

john
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great tool for folks looking for affordable Hubspot like functionality

Bewertet am 8.9.2016

We moved from Hubspot to Hatchbuck to reduce our monthly CRM costs. We found that Hatchbuck did more than what we could do with our basic Hubspot version for a lot less cash. Right now we have triggered email activities for customers based on a customer's actions which we would have had to triple our Hubspot spend to get. All in all we're quite happy with the tools.

I wish there were an app or a responsive website to access the data. It makes the tool cumbersome to release to outside sales folks who aren't at their desks all day.

Laura

Marketing Gamechanger

Bewertet am 19.10.2019

I love the fact that you're able to get so much data from your website and whatever integrations you set up with Hatchbuck.

I wish for my e-commerce client that you could incorporate abandoned cart emails.