QuickBooks Online Advanced Erfahrungen

Ali
  • Branche: E-Learning

The best accounting software

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

Quickbooks is the most popular accounting software for small businesses and entrepreneurs. And for good reason! Quickbooks makes running your business easy, which is why it's so popular amongst entrepreneurs. Using Quickbooks made my accounting so simple. I love how I could sync everything to my phone and never miss an invoice or payment.

QuickBooks is the best accounting software for established businesses and startups. It offers the best tools to make sure you always have the most accurate financial data possible, no matter what. And their technical support is second to none!

Ability to send invoices via text messages

Antwort von Intuit

Hi, Ali, and thanks for writing your review!

We're so glad to hear that QuickBooks has made managing your business financials so much easier! That way you have more time to do what you love!

If you have any suggestions on features you think would make QuickBooks even better, please don't hesitate to send them over for our Developers review by using the 'Feedback?' icon in-account, as this is how we improve upon our products.

We appreciate you being part of the QuickBooks family!

Selcuk
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

A Financer's Dream

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

The platform is incredibly intuitive and provides a wide range of features and tools that make it easy to manage finances. The reporting capabilities are comprehensive and accurate, and the cost is worth the investment.

I have been thoroughly impressed with QuickBooks Online Advanced. The platform is incredibly intuitive and provides an array of tools and features that make it easy to manage finances. The accounting and invoicing processes are efficient and user-friendly, and the reporting capabilities are comprehensive and accurate.

One of the drawbacks of QuickBooks Online Advanced is the cost of the subscription. While the features are worth the investment, the cost can be steep for small businesses with limited budgets. Additionally, the platform can be complicated to navigate for those with limited accounting experience.

Eric

As a General Contractor I wouldn't recommend

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Frustrating

Frustrating

Nothing really. We used to have QB desktop and it was pretty solid, but it was clunky for our remote accountant to access the desktop version (possible, just challenging for only our accountant or we could be on the desktop version at a time). Otherwise it the desktop version was great.

Where do I start. Customer service knows 'zero' about the construction industry hence can't relate to questions regarding simple things such as sub-contractor W9 and certificate of insurance (COI) storage. QB desktop has a place for input of COI storage with the addition of 'reminders' when a sub's COI expires. The online version has nothing for this (and this is a big deal for a growing general contractor - keeping track of COI manually is a huge pain). Also, when adding a project (location) for an Existing customer one would think you could go into an Existing customer profile to create a new project - but no, you have to create an entirely new CUSTOMER to do this, when all you are doing is adding a project to an existing Customer. It's baffling. Our accountant also doesn't like QB online and commented it was designed by website designers - not accountants. I agree. We're looking for new accounting software.

Kira

Great Accounting System

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

Quickbooks is an easy to use program at a minimal cost. It has all the features we would want and can connect to our payroll system.

The only thing I do not like is that the reporting is not shared between our accountant and our company. They made a custom report to pull, but I cannot see that on my side which is frustrating.

Sage 50cloud Accounting
Kyle
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Enjoyed the interface better. The template is much easier to navigate and I find the accounting features to make much more sense to me personally.

FreshBooks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Used the other product briefly and made the final decision for QBO after not being able to get in contact with the other company's customer service for multiple days to resolve any issues.
Kerry
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Online not all it's cracked up to be, Desktop version is much better

Bewertet am 21.11.2023

Customer service has been terrific, however so many problems with online. I used the desktop version for over 20 years and the online version is littered with problems that customer service was unable to solve. Hopefully as time goes on it will become a better product.

The ability to use it remotely and store everything in the cloud

The reporting features are awful. Unable to get the same or even similar reports with necessary information as the Desktop version

Sage Accounting

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Needed to have a program that could be used in the cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Ability to receive it with a non-profit discount through Tech-Soup
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Revolutionize the Way You Manage Your Finances With QBO

Bewertet am 12.2.2023

I love how it is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for me to manage my finances without having an extensive background in accounting. Also, I can access my financial information from anywhere, at any time, as long as there is an internet connection.

There is nothing I liked least about QBOA.

FreshBooks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because Quickbooks Online Advance offers a wide range of features, including invoicing, expense tracking, and reporting, allowing me to manage all aspects of my company's finances in one place.
Virginia
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Quickbooks Online is the best Accounting Program out there.

Bewertet am 22.5.2023

I like the simplicity and the ease of use for all levels of my customers skills

The customer service is not very good for higher end processing questions

Sarah
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Less Is More

Bewertet am 6.8.2023

Overall, it's an amazing product however FreshBooks is another product I like as well.

It allows more users, which is amazing for me considering I am beginning to look for more help; easier for me to transfer or integrate my current data to my current subscription and it automatically handles a lot of things for me based off the last time things were updated!

Definitely leaves you without control in some ways and I have ran into a few minor issues as far as the security and software.

Russell
Russell
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ubiquitous and necessary, but far from perfect

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

It is a necessary evil.

It is a necessary evil.

Online access is convenient. Most clients are already using it. Easy to get accountant access. Bank feeds are superior to the desktop product. Integrates with many different tools through Zapier. Works with a large array of direct 3rd party add ins.

It lacks basic and essential features such as reliable backup/restoration of data, month end closing tools, etc. forcing us to pay third parties to make up for what QBO lacks. The receipt capture is too limited and is very poor at matching transactions if it doesn’t automatically recognize a receipt.

The system is extremely nit picky about which type of transaction you are using in the moment. This is not an issue with QB desktop as you can easily enter almost any type of transaction from the register without the need to tell it what you are doing in advance.

The product does not often get substantive improvements and yet the subscription fees are very high and are increasing over time. Pay more, get the same product.

Antwort von Intuit

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Russell.

We want to be sure you're enjoying your time with QuickBooks, and that you're getting the most out of your product. If you have any suggestions about what you think would make QuickBooks better for your business and others, please don't hesitate to send these over for our Developers review using the 'Feedback?' icon in-account.

Also, if you need assistance or run into any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by phone or chat using the 'Help (?)' icon > 'Contact Us' right from within your account. We'd be more than happy to take care of you.

Kevin
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The one stop software for any Business

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Quickbooks was the obvious choice for us when choosing our accounting software because it was easier to use and had a fantastic importing option for older invoicing and books.
Michael

QBO Improving

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Cloud-based computing was very important in our decision. A company we know that would be around and continue to improve.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Cloud-based computing is the main reason we switched from Enterprise.
Sabrina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Multi Small Company

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Quickbooks Online Advanced overall has served our purpose well, especially as a small company, but as we continue to grow and with the expense increase we may need to look for other options that are more robust. It was worth it to attempt to make the system work for the cost, but not so much anymore.

The software is easy to use and can be accessed by multiple people in multiple locations. There are a multitude of videos available when attempting to do something new.

The cost has increased from $30 to $150 per month, which is a major increase for what doesn't seem like a lot of extra tools. The few things that our company needs cannot be helped with Priority Circle, we need the system to work more like desktop did.

Microsoft SharePoint und CANVAS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

We are already using Quickbooks online and further research needs to be done before a major overhaul of the system is completed.
Richard
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Quickbooks Online for Aircraft Maintenance

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Quickbooks Online allows us to streamline our accounting process as well as inventory tracking. Our customers love to be able to receive estimates and invoices online as well as pay online. With unlimited chart of accounts and excellent reporting features we are able to monitor the pulse of the company daily.

If you are not an accounting guru, have access to an accountant or you do not understand debits, credits and accounting concepts you are going to feel lost. There is an extreme learning curve for small business owners who go from physical books and spreadsheets to Quickbooks Online. Once you learn everything you will find the software very helpful, but when you first get started odds are, you're going to inadvertently make a big mess of your books until you figure it all out.

Sara

Efficient and Insightful

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Since switching to QBO Advance our company has not only been able to work efficient and effectively but also pinpoint trouble areas both within our financials and bookkeeping. We have been able to work towards correcting and improving these areas. Overall, we are very happy with our experience thus far with QBO Advanced.

There are several features we find extremely convenient, including, the ability to directly connect our bank accounts, remote access to our software, and the at a glance profit and loss for projects. We also find the project feature to be the most useful and enjoy the hourly cost rate within projects to be extremely insightful. A final area we find extremely useful is the user permissions feature within QBO Advance; this feature has given us the ability to broaden our users and therefore increase our workflow efficiency without sharing our financial data.

We have found the payroll add-on to be difficult to work with, specifically, distributing the different pay rates because our employees get paid different wages when working on government jobs as well was when they work overtime. Overtime does not seem to accurately pull from the time cards and pay appropriately for overtime. We also wish more payroll data had transferred when switching from desktop to online.

Kristen
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great step up from QB desktop

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

QB Advanced has been a great addition to our workplace. I am the main user and I like the ease of reports and other functions.

The product is user friendly. It is easy to navigate and find all the features. The tech support are always friendly, fast and always help with any questions I have had.

There are many features that we do not use, but I'm sure would be helpful to other companies.

Quickbooks Online

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Needed QuickBooks Online for our new company system and chose Advanced to get the most out of the product.

Tara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works well for small business

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

On a day to day bases, it is easy to use and easy to see a quick snapshot of where our company stands. Customers can view and pay their invoices online and money is deposited quickly. It has helped increase our cashflow.

The software was fairly easy to set up and is very easy to use. Very forgiving. Errors can be corrected easily. (with the exceptions noted below)

The recurring transaction feature does not always work as expected.
Accounts or products that are created in error can only be made inactive, not deleted. We now have a lot of extras since the accountant that helped us import our Sage data imported everything twice. We have 2 of all our products and accounts.

Sage 100

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Our Sage was very old and no longer supported. We also wanted to switch to something online so working remotely would be possible.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Our accountant recommended it and all the accountants in the office had experience using it.
David

QBO Advanced is underrated

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

QBO is easy to use and not because it's aimed towards inexperienced users or people who have no accounting background. It can be simple or used in advanced ways.

The dashboard, cloud-based nature, and layout of the software has been up to date for at least 7 years whereas other general ledger software have stuck with more traditional builds.

There isn't much I dislike. There are changes that are desired but these are features that other software also do not have.

Blackbaud eTapestry

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

It's cheap, we know how to use it well, and I do not feel like I'm settling for less just because of the price
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for small companies with limited transactions

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform.
-Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy.
-Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart.
-Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel.
-Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

Veronica
Veronica
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A powerful tool to track accounting and financial reporting

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

Overall my experience has been good with Quickbooks online advanced. The product has all the features needed to run a business, get the reporting and also connecting with useful apps developed by different partners. Especially during this unprecedented times when online presence is fundamental QBO Advances provides access to not the only an accounting platform but also easy integration to other partners like Third party delivery, PoS, e-commerce, ACH Payments, etc.

The software is designed to simplify the journey by increasing the quality of the data input during the booking of the transactions and eliminating common mistakes during the process of bookkeeping. I like how the bank feed makes easier every bank reconciliation and provides a lot of information directly from the bank statement.

I do not like that the migration from desktop to online is not easy and the online version has some missing features compared with the desktop version. I also do not like the Inventory module does not have all the information for food products, like expiration date or lot control

Joy

Does the job

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

I am very satisfied with QBO overall, especially since we also use Quickbooks payroll.
Entering...

Entering receipts and information is very easy and reporting is very intuitive.

I do with there was a better way to enter multiple receipts from a payment processor site(Square/Stripe), versus the batch deposits as the systems integrate now.

It is easy to enter information into Quickbooks and find it later.
Reports are great! I can always find the infromation I need in a ready report, and love that I can click within a report to access more detailed infromation.

As a non-profit, it can get a little complicated when tracking restricted revenues and their related expenses.
Year end reporting for fulfilling the 990 is not easy when working around the chart of accounts as it us set up in QBO - some account categories don't match up with the way nonprofits track them.

Antwort von Intuit

We really appreciate you sharing your review with us, Joy!

It's wonderful that QuickBooks has helped provide exactly what you all are needing for your non-profit!

Please keep in mind that you can create additional Chart of Accounts for more specified categorization using the steps outlined here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/chart-accounts/add-account-chart-accounts-quickbooks-online/L0mCv3AKn_US_en_US?uid=l3xgkvrd).

If you have any other questions or need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there!

Andrew
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good standard accounting solution

Bewertet am 18.2.2023

Overall it's a good bang for the buck by providing a rather robust accounting program for a mid-size non-profit. I wish they could do multi-company consolidations all from within QuickBooks and not having to export to Excel.

Quickbooks has great learning tools and resources to acquire knowledge on how to use their platform. It can take some time getting used to everything (as it does with any system), but once you get the hang of it, it is generally pretty easy to navigate and set things up.

Their customer service is usually pretty helpful for the technical pieces but we had some issues with our billing and they were a complete mess to work with. I guess as long as you are paying your bill, that's all they care about and don't want to waste their time figuring out billing issues. Also, there are a few limitations in a some of their reports that don't seem to make sense and even stumped some of the customer service agents that I had talked to.

Sage Intacct und NetSuite

Price
Ashlea
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QBOA Review

Bewertet am 29.7.2023

AP and AR automation.Billing and invoicing.

AP and AR automation.Billing and invoicing.

With QuickBooks Online Advanced, I am able to create professionally and send invoices.Help eradicate discrepancies on invoices and POS via 2 and 3 way matching.

QuickBooks Online Advanced suits all my financial and accounting management needs.

jenny
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Quickbooks Online Advanced Review

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

We are a multi-location theatre and school. Our directors and managers and board members need to have access to reports about each show and its success, our donations and fundraising efforts and our expenses in real-time in order to make decisions quickly. The ability of the QBO to allow this real-time access is something we have come to rely upon. The difficulty we have is with data input. We have had to hire a person just to input our deposits from our enrollment system and cc processor by hand, so that we can class them correctly.

That it is accessible by many people in our organization in real time and that access is customizable by user. It has many of the desktop features that we like, including the ability to use a lot of classes and accounts and customizable reporting. I love being able to have many windows of it open in order to compare between accounts or items I am working on.

I have worked with Quickbooks since the 1990s and therefore am a desktop user. I am used to the keyboard shortcuts and the ability to upload data for invoicing, deposits and journal entries. That minimal columns can be uploaded is really frustrating and it is time consuming to hand enter items, especially if our processors don't download their data to QB.
I do not like that I cannot use a desktop version to clean up items in the online version. I really liked the accountant versions in desktop.

Maylin

QuickBooks Online Advanced is Great

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

My overall experience with QuickBooks Online Advanced is great. I am able to multitask and keep all my bookkeeping organized thanks to this system. So when it is the end of the year, it is very easy to close out and hand everything to the Accountant for tax reporting.

What I like most about QuickBooks Online Advanced is how easy it makes my job. Everything from running reports, managing the Chart of Accounts, and reconciling my accounts at the end of the month is very simple with QuickBooks Online Advanced.

I think that what I like least is when there is a new feature and I have to learn how it affects my process. But I can say that QuickBooks Online Advance makes it easy to learn the new features or processes.