QuickBooks Online Advanced Erfahrungen

Kavindu Githsara
  • Branche: E-Learning

Streamlining Your Finances with QuickBooks Online Advanced

Bewertet am 16.1.2023

Overall, QuickBooks Online Advanced has been a valuable tool for our business. The user-friendly interface and automatic data backups have made it easy to use and the advanced reporting and inventory management features have provided valuable insights into our financial performance. While there are some limitations, such as limited customization options and higher cost, the benefits of this software outweigh the cons for our business.

As a user of QuickBooks Online Advanced, I have found it to be a reliable and user-friendly accounting software for our business. One of the biggest advantages of this software is the user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate. This has been a huge time-saver for my team, as we don't have to spend hours trying to figure out how to use the software. Another great feature of QuickBooks Online Advanced is the automatic data backups. Not only that, but also the advanced reporting and inventory management features have also been a great asset to our business, allowing us to track our inventory in real-time and generate detailed reports on our financial performance.

One of the downsides of QuickBooks Online Advanced is the limited customization options for invoices and purchase orders.

Selcuk
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

A Financer's Dream

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

The platform is incredibly intuitive and provides a wide range of features and tools that make it easy to manage finances. The reporting capabilities are comprehensive and accurate, and the cost is worth the investment.

I have been thoroughly impressed with QuickBooks Online Advanced. The platform is incredibly intuitive and provides an array of tools and features that make it easy to manage finances. The accounting and invoicing processes are efficient and user-friendly, and the reporting capabilities are comprehensive and accurate.

One of the drawbacks of QuickBooks Online Advanced is the cost of the subscription. While the features are worth the investment, the cost can be steep for small businesses with limited budgets. Additionally, the platform can be complicated to navigate for those with limited accounting experience.

Simon
Simon
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The road to hell is paved with good intention

Bewertet am 12.4.2022

Overall, if the execution of Quickbook online would have been as good as the idea, its probably the software we would be using, but the execution is to me really terrible and we feel that the customers support really do the least to help out.

What Iiked the most about the software is the idea of having everything under one software, Quickbook is a great ¨idea¨

We had such terrible experience with customer support. It was hard to talk to anyone and when we did they never tried to understand our situation or context. It was an experience we wish we never had. Also once you start to use all the capability of the software you start to find all kind of limitation. We are also very disappointed that our business was not eligible to use the integrated payment processing module inside the invoice, this is the main reason we went back to our previous accounting software, Wave.

FreshBooks und Sage 50cloud Accounting

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Because we wanted to take advantage of Quickbook Online advanced features.

Wave

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because its the one that the accountant prefer the most here in the province of Quebec and the one that on paper seems to offer the most.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Quickbooks is the standard, but they're starting to abuse that position

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

I like how Quickbooks is integrated with everything (banks, other CRMs, etc). It's also fairly easy to use once it's setup correctly by an accountant that knows what they're doing.

I feel like the product never gets any better, but the price keeps going up. Given that hooking up all your accounts is so time-consuming, it feels like they are abusing their relationship with their users. What else am I getting for my extra $10/month? When your user base is primarily small businesses, it feels predatory that they can just up their revenue by 100s of millions of dollars without doing anything to earn it.

Leah
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Truly great program

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

It has been an overall positive experience. Our old program was clunky and really was not designed like move modern programs. Quickbooks Online Advanced is truly a great product.

I like that everything is easy to use and intuitive. We swapped from another program and were able to jump right in and start working immediately with little to no training.

The only issue that I have with Quickbooks Online Advanced has to do with the integration with Clio. The issue happens when you write one check to a vendor for multiple client matters. It ports them over to Clio as one entry. Other than that everything works perfectly.

Misty
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Highly recommend

Bewertet am 15.3.2024

I enjoy using this software and have saved a lot of time with bringing all things into one location. Plus handing over reports and data to the accountant has been a breeze since using this.

This product optimized our invoicing, inventory, client information and more into one location which saved on price and saves a lot of time.

I do not love the price per user and would like to see a group discount or something.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because Quickbooks has been around for a long time and a trusted name. I made the final choice because I found. Quickbooks kb with updates on what they are doing to keep everyone’s info secure.
Kerry
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Online not all it's cracked up to be, Desktop version is much better

Bewertet am 21.11.2023

Customer service has been terrific, however so many problems with online. I used the desktop version for over 20 years and the online version is littered with problems that customer service was unable to solve. Hopefully as time goes on it will become a better product.

The ability to use it remotely and store everything in the cloud

The reporting features are awful. Unable to get the same or even similar reports with necessary information as the Desktop version

Sage Accounting

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Needed to have a program that could be used in the cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Ability to receive it with a non-profit discount through Tech-Soup
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Revolutionize the Way You Manage Your Finances With QBO

Bewertet am 12.2.2023

I love how it is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for me to manage my finances without having an extensive background in accounting. Also, I can access my financial information from anywhere, at any time, as long as there is an internet connection.

There is nothing I liked least about QBOA.

FreshBooks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because Quickbooks Online Advance offers a wide range of features, including invoicing, expense tracking, and reporting, allowing me to manage all aspects of my company's finances in one place.
Claire
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

We love it and use it almost every day for our business

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

We love Quickbooks Online Advanced and it’s the only option for us when it comes to our tax prep, invoicing, bookkeeping and getting paid.

We love how easy it is to coordinate with our CPA, invoice our clients, and get paid easily and quickly. We tried so many other options and this was the obvious choice for us.

It is a very busy dashboard and menu system. It may be because we don’t need all the functions for our business, but it has a lot going on when you first log on and before you learn exactly what you need.

Kaitlin
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Mad at Quickbooks

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

We are very displeased with Quickbooks Online and will be looking for another program.

We liked Quickbooks Desktop, and Quickbooks is discontinuing that program, so we were forced to switch. The thing we liked most was not having QuickBooks onlinr.

QuickBooks desktop is nothing like Quickbooks online. They may have well been written by completely different companies and the learning curve is impossible.

Kevin
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The one stop software for any Business

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Quickbooks was the obvious choice for us when choosing our accounting software because it was easier to use and had a fantastic importing option for older invoicing and books.
LeAnn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So much better than complicated systems!!!

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

MIP Fund Accounting

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Abila was archaic and our installation was no longer supported. For our organization, even moving to MIP online would have been overkill and costly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

Most efficient use of time and money with all the features we needed.
Milena
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Great!

Bewertet am 13.5.2023

I like how easy, reliable, and multi-functional QBO Advanced is. I use it for a client and it saves me time and money.

I like the many features QBO Advanced has to offer. It saves time and money. It is great for growing business. It is easy to integrate with many other apps if needed.

The least I like would be the price, however, with the many features it has to offer - it definitely is a must for a growing business with more complex workflows.

Zoho Books , FreshBooks , Xero und Microsoft Excel

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Needed more flexible and reliable software.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

It just has all of the features the company needs.
Karen
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Non-Profit QBO simplifies donor & expense allocations for auditing purposes.

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

I have been using Quickbooks Non-Profit for years and all entries and creation of programs for a non-profit provides a visual presentation that provides Board Members and Financial Auditors the clarity and simplifies where the non-profit stands.

Due to the complexities of non-profit financials. Quickbooks alleviates much of the work and assists with proper allocations of Donor Contribution, Grants and Foundation monies. Classifying expenses is also tricky without the easy to use features Quickbooks non-profit software provides.

I cannot think of any downfalls. I have used other non-profit accounting softwares and Quickbooks is by the far the best.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

It has the best functionalities needed for auditing purposes.
Kristen
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great step up from QB desktop

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

QB Advanced has been a great addition to our workplace. I am the main user and I like the ease of reports and other functions.

The product is user friendly. It is easy to navigate and find all the features. The tech support are always friendly, fast and always help with any questions I have had.

There are many features that we do not use, but I'm sure would be helpful to other companies.

QuickBooks Online

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Needed QuickBooks Online for our new company system and chose Advanced to get the most out of the product.

QuickBooks Enterprise
Brandon
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

TMG QB Online Review

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

The product is easy to use and comprehensive for how we use it.

The product is easy to use and comprehensive for how we use it.

I like the integration options available through the web version vs. the desktop version. We have been able to provide advanced reporting utilizing these features.

I wish the Advanced version had the backup feature included and wouldn't require the large additional fee to include this feature. I also wish the budgeting tool was included in the basic version and didn't require a higher level option since budgeting should be done at the basic level for any small business. I also wish the integration to Power Bi was no longer in beta so that functionality can be fully utilized.

Katherine
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen

QuickBook Online Advanced Review

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

Overall my experience has been mostly positive. There was a major issue earlier this year where the one account we used was not allowing me to pay for the service. It said my accountant had billing rights, but he wasn't getting bills either. We would randomly and for days at a time not be able to access this one account at all. I would call and call and each representative that I talked to had different "solutions" but none of them worked. One even told me that our entire data was gone because we didn't pay the bill and we would have to start a new account. It was pretty ludicrous. It literally took about five months to get it resolved when finally, the last of about 13 reps that I talked to did what really needed to get done to fix it. Just seems like they're not on the same page as far as knowledge of this software.

For the most part, this software is user friendly. It is organized and efficient and keeping my accounting and bookkeeping for the company on track.

There are several things this software does (or doesn't do) that make it a bit cumbersome. For example, there are certain accounts you cannot load into vendor details because it's not a "cost". But we have "cost of sales" and that is one of our biggest used account but I cannot load it into vendor cards just because it's not a cost account. I don't like the way the reconciliation works. I don't use the automatic feature because it makes it harder than it's worth when I have to go out of the menu altogether for it to register that something that automatically "reconciled" is to be accounting for.

• Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks for Quick book keeping

Bewertet am 14.5.2023

Lastly i would say that this product is very good for small to midsize companies, but for large entities it may not offer much benefit. i personally have very good experience using this software because of its user friendliness.

Ah , this product is a life savior, previously i was using a Fox pro base customized accounting software which was a big headache. this product is bug free and provided smooth book keeping experience. The best thing about this software is its user friendliness, which is in my opinion far better than any other software available .

what i don't like about this software is it limitation to customization, you can not change this according to your specific needs. some times times you need to customize your processes and functions to fit in to QuickBooks advance. Secondly, this is for the small to mid size organizations not for big and multinational entities. For me i had difficulty in setting up project accounting because of less options are available. it is also to note that there is no automated procedure for fixed assets capitalization like other ERPs

Sage 300cloud
Joy

Does the job

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

I am very satisfied with QBO overall, especially since we also use Quickbooks payroll.
Entering...

Entering receipts and information is very easy and reporting is very intuitive.

I do with there was a better way to enter multiple receipts from a payment processor site(Square/Stripe), versus the batch deposits as the systems integrate now.

It is easy to enter information into Quickbooks and find it later.
Reports are great! I can always find the infromation I need in a ready report, and love that I can click within a report to access more detailed infromation.

As a non-profit, it can get a little complicated when tracking restricted revenues and their related expenses.
Year end reporting for fulfilling the 990 is not easy when working around the chart of accounts as it us set up in QBO - some account categories don't match up with the way nonprofits track them.

Antwort von Intuit

We really appreciate you sharing your review with us, Joy!

It's wonderful that QuickBooks has helped provide exactly what you all are needing for your non-profit!

Please keep in mind that you can create additional Chart of Accounts for more specified categorization using the steps outlined here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/chart-accounts/add-account-chart-accounts-quickbooks-online/L0mCv3AKn_US_en_US?uid=l3xgkvrd).

If you have any other questions or need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

April
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

I am completely self taught with keeping books in my business. Quickbooks online has made this even easier than any desktop version. I have been using Quickbooks online since it first came out and I am pleased with the continual progress and improvements made to the system. I feel the fees are very reasonable, but I do take advantage of many of the features. Payroll is the best feature. It saves time and money. I would never want to use an outside source unless I no longer had to do any bookkeeping myself.

Easy to set up and use.
Help section is very useful.
Most everything is intuitive to figure out.
It is great to access information from anywhere and anytime.
Mobile access is good.
The Pay Now feature with invoices is very nice and eliminates the need for credit cards.

CHAT feature is hidden deep in trouble shooting.

Kira
  • Branche: Immobilien

Great Accounting System

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

Quickbooks is an easy to use program at a minimal cost. It has all the features we would want and can connect to our payroll system.

The only thing I do not like is that the reporting is not shared between our accountant and our company. They made a custom report to pull, but I cannot see that on my side which is frustrating.

Sage 50cloud Accounting
Andrew

Good standard accounting solution

Bewertet am 18.2.2023

Overall it's a good bang for the buck by providing a rather robust accounting program for a mid-size non-profit. I wish they could do multi-company consolidations all from within QuickBooks and not having to export to Excel.

Quickbooks has great learning tools and resources to acquire knowledge on how to use their platform. It can take some time getting used to everything (as it does with any system), but once you get the hang of it, it is generally pretty easy to navigate and set things up.

Their customer service is usually pretty helpful for the technical pieces but we had some issues with our billing and they were a complete mess to work with. I guess as long as you are paying your bill, that's all they care about and don't want to waste their time figuring out billing issues. Also, there are a few limitations in a some of their reports that don't seem to make sense and even stumped some of the customer service agents that I had talked to.

Sage Intacct und NetSuite

Price
John
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickbooks Online is easy to use and overall great value for the price

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Overall very positive. My only gripes are listed above. They are just a few changes I'd like to see happen. Will continue using QB Online and hope to see improvements in the future!

Online access, ease of use, and overall user friendliness. Also love that you can add attachments to each entry. Fantastic, because then I don't have to go digging in a file cabinet to find the supporting documentation.

Custom reporting could definitely be improved. You can't select from nearly the amount of data items that are necessary. Also, a great feature to add would be the option to add a single attachment to bulk transactions. I would love to see this implemented. IE: when using "Batch Transactions" you could add a single report to the 25 different entries made in the batch. Also, another thing would be that you can list multiple departments on one invoice/sales receipt (IE make it a line item) instead of having to generate separate invoices/SR.

Anibal

Great Product

Very user friendly

Very user friendly

Easy to use, is easy tp customize to our agency need,

ability to change transactions once created and posted to the General Ledger

Sage 100

Warum QuickBooks Online Advanced gewählt wurde

Easier to use and customize

Sage 100

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Online Advanced

It adjusted better to our company needs
Theresa
Theresa

QuickBooks Nonprofit

Bewertet am 1.9.2019

Could not do my job without it. QuickBooks is easy and intuitive to use, and it's easy to fix or undo mistakes. I can't imagine doing the bookkeeping any other way. Since it is so widely used, there are plenty of classes and tutorials available. I love the specific nonprofit features, such as classes.

Still impossible to do true fund accounting with Quickbooks. We use classes for each program and subclasses for each project, which is a lot of work but is necessary to properly track our employees' time. Producing a correct balance sheet by class is technically possible but very difficult and prone to error.

Antwort von Intuit

Sharing the workload to make your job easier is our goal, Theresa! We think it's awesome you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for all of your bookkeeping needs and that we've been a key component of your day to day business life. To learn tips and tricks on how other non-profit organizations are getting the most out of the software, we recommend checking out the Community: https://community.intuit.com/

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team