• Funktionen
Mathieu T.
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to plan your shift for your team

Bewertet am 31.12.2020

Easy to plan shift, easy to see your shift and your team can clock in clock out in 1 go

You can not change your shift on mobile, you can only see it

Julie M.
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest system to use and set up

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Easy to use and set up.
Not tied into long contracts for a system that does not work for us (this is an issue we have had in the past).
Employees find it easy to use from their phones.

Online tutorials are good but you need to set the time aside to work through as they can be long winded.
Easy to set up locations, employees and the copy and paste facilities are excellent. What use to take at least two days to complete now takes half a day.
Like the ability to see multiple weeks alongside each other.
Client decides how long they want to use the system for rather than being tied into software agreements that do not work for the client.

Find it over complicated to set the client charge out rate so cannot use the reports as we would like.

Antwort von Findmyshift B.V. Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Julie!

Rebecca K.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Happy using Findmyshift

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

Really happy - easy to use. We have Full time part time casual and contractors. Very functional for us.

Web based - and easy for staff to log in

Adding exceptions to pay rates, take's me a while.

Ahmed T.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great to use for scheduling of staff to different place

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

A simple easy to use web based roster.

The different colour palletes makes it easy to differentiate. Sends updates to my staff when changes are made to there schedule

Would be great to duplicate weeks, and copy schedules for staff over to the next weeks in a simpler fashion for schedules that don't change.

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Ahmed. The quickest way to duplicate weeks is to select all cells for the week (CTRL + A), copy the cells into the clipboard (CTRL + C), go to the next week (CTRL + right arrow), and paste (CTRL + V). I hope this helps to speed things up for you!

Julie R.
  • Branche: Eventservice

Changing our Rota System

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Findmyshift has completely changed the way we plan for staffing events. It has been simple enough for even our most IT-wary volunteers to take part in. The messaging feature allows me to tell all staff about sudden changes or announcements.

I wanted a system that was accessible to staff but which also let me budget for each event, as this was an area where we had historically overspent. It also helps me track holidays and time in lieu, which was almost impossible in our old system. It also lets me check staff availability way ahead without having to resort to complicated texts / whats app groups and emails. I have now introduced our volunteers to it and time sheets which will again save so much time and money.

I have not yet learned how to clarify on booking a staff member on which pay rate they are on. Eg staff are standard rate or Duty manager rate for that shift. It is in the back under pay, but I don't know how to clarify what they are on for that particular shift which in turn makes it not work for payroll.

Amber K.

Easy Applications

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

it is a great entry level program for any business

This program is very easy to use with simple features and we love the clock in system it comes with.

Would like to have better reporting though, as we do find it too basic.

Antwort von Findmyshift B.V. Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Amber!

Brett H.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Feedback after Using for 2 years.

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

I have been a consistent user for over 2 years now. I issue my roster weekly. None of my staff (who are mostly younger than me) have any issue with the roster.

I was originally drawn to this software as my original digital roster program simply priced themselves out of the market and I needed to entertain alternatives. I liked that I was provided a template at no charge to trial. This enabled me to properly road test and gauge if it was software I could navigate.

I had to ask numerous questions to seek advice about populating rosters. What is obvious now, was not when I originally started using this software. Again, this is most likely operator error. I could see hours and costs on my previous roster platform, and hide them from the printed version. I can't do that with findmyshift, at least not to my knowledge. I would like to if it is possible?

Antwort von Findmyshift B.V. Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Brett!

Ian C.

Easy to use, with information clearly displayed. Great access across all devices.

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

A much clearer and more accurate view of staff work times, leave. Easier to track absenteeism and manage via the reports available. Simple to use and a time saver when planning rosters and staff leave.

Initial set-up was easy and the instructions to do so clear. The rosters can be set to cover a wide range of duty shifts, daily and weekly. The roster template set-up was simple and it is extremely easy to transfer to the Overview for use. Changes to the roster for holidays, rostered time off, sick leave etc. is very simple and can be added directly into the Overview. The reports available are clear and full and very good for Management purposes. The time clock log-in and log out is quick and simple.

The inability to select several staff members when adding time off, especially Statutory Holidays when not all staff have the time off on that day. Even though this may be done directly in the Overview it would be quicker and easier to do as a once only action in the Add Time Off function.

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Ian!

Carla I.

Couldn't Work Without It

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

Extremely positive, I have implemented it now in 3 businesses I have set up.

The initial set up isn't challenging at all, I love the way I can communicate with all the staff within minutes, we work on a clock in and out operation so recording staff hours is critical for the monthly wage run and the report on hours gives me all the information I need in a couple of simple clicks.

I personally don't find anything negative but if I had to find any criticism it would be that when your writing a long message when sending out a communication the text can sometimes be slow to type and catch up.

Antwort von Findmyshift B.V. Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Carla!

Ellie S.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

good - it would be great to integrate with other systems - not sure this is possible

I have used this easy product since the early days of my business which is now 13 years old - I see no reason to change as its brilliant. My least techo member of the team can use it easily too.

The mobile view could be easier to use, the detail needs to shrink more to be more legible

Antwort von Findmyshift B.V. Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Ellie! To shrink the detail on the mobile site, click on "Settings" (under the main menu) and use the "Font size" slider. I hope this helps!

Grace P.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have been using this website for a few years for our busy cafe/bar, a great site!

Bewertet am 25.10.2017

Easy to use and set up. All of the staff find it a lot easier to log in and check shifts than rely on printouts. It makes it a lot easier to make up rotas when you can see a couple of weeks at a time and can see the overall picture to juggle shifts about, can also copy and paste which makes it easier. Also makes it a lot easier when trying to find cover, you can see easily who is available and find their contact details. Great for keeping track of holidays, reports for calculating wages, keeping a record of who worked when and making/calculating small changes such as if someone left early. It's good that it sends an email to staff each time the rota is published, we don't use the 'accept' function or messages as we just have a small workforce, but I can imagine it would be handier if there were a lot of employees. I know some of the staff also use the mobile site.

Not really found much wrong with it, have never had to contact customer support. I think occasionally when looking at the staff view the times/shifts/staff names haven't lined up properly if it's zoomed in or a funny resolution.

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Grace! If you ever have trouble with the cells not lining up try resetting your browser's zoom. The keyboard shortcut is normally CTRL + 0. I hope this helps!

Cal W.

Best value for money scheduling app out there! Simple but has all the features you need.

Bewertet am 3.1.2018

More efficient scheduling (than using Excel spreadsheets) - cost saving
Easy to manage staff requests, holiday and time off

We have been using findmyshift for scheduling in our business (hostel, 30 employees) for a year now - having previously only used excel spreadsheets for our rota. This software has helped us schedule more accurately according to our business level which helped us save hours as well as relieving our team during the busier periods. It's use is very straightforward and does pretty much anything you need it to with a bit of fiddling. The customer support team are very quick to respond to your queries with a live chat as well. On top of that it is pretty much the cheapest in it's category (compared to Deputy or WhenIWork) although it might not look as snazzy or have all the functionalities these have. We will definitely be continuing to use this software for the next year.
Can also connect to your google cal or ical which helped me personally organise my life better :)

It is a bit fiddly at times, and does seem more catered towards office businesses (9 to 6, Monday to Friday) than a 24 hours, 7 day a week business like ours.
The app (for phones, Android and Apple) is a great plus but could be improved upon - The way the shifts are displayed is not super clear, the filter is hit & miss, and how you navigate the app is not the best.

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Cal!

exceptional value for money - Mobile app needs improvement

Bewertet am 6.12.2016

We're a cafe/bar employing a team of 20+. We use the back office constantly - amending hours and shifts is a daily chore made simple and easy with Find My Shift. The ability to have a working calendar months in advance at our staffs fingertips is priceless. Barely having scratched the surface in regards to reporting functions, from an administrative point of view it is exceptional. The only issues we've faced are in regards to our staff accessing and using it themselves. The mobile site isn't great and the last time I checked the app to help a staff member out, it was awful.

We love having access across our management team to the reporting features. It cuts our work time down dramatically being able to see all of our figures laid out.

Our staff find it difficult to use the app - most being quite young, won't open find my shift in a browser: they will go straight to the app. Even when opened in a browser, if they're using the mobile-site it is still not easy enough for them to see who is working and when. We also have a problem with the "reject shift" feature every time a new staff member starts with us: they tend to believe that working is optional as a result of seeing the option.

Antwort von Out Crowd Ltd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the honest review!

Christopher B.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

A well laid-out rota

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

The way the rota can be laid out by "facility" or, in our case, areas of our business makes it easy to see at a glance where people are, where there are short-falls and where people can be moved to help make the business run more smoothly.

The main area which I would love to see improved is calculating holiday pay. In particular, adding a holiday for a part-time user should be set to deduct holiday by default only for those days they would usually work - for example, someone who usually works Monday, Friday and Saturday should be able to be set as such so that holiday is deducted accordingly without having to manually change it. Also, someone who works varied hours should able to default to their average weekly number of hours deducted.
I also think that adding sick leave could be improved to not require removing from the rota first before adding the sick leave.
Adding time off generally also defaults to "Everyone" - it would be much better if it defaulted to blank and forced a selection before being able to apply such that people didn't accidentally add "Everyone".

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Chris! Lot's of great ideas there regarding time off that I'll pass on to the team.

Russell K.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Does what we need for managing 30 staff across 10 locations

Bewertet am 23.6.2017

We have 15+ 'rooms' (8 surgeries and a number of shared admin offices) and around 30 staff. Some staff (e.g. dentists) not only need a room allocating to them they also need a nurse allocating to work with them. Other staff may just need space to work - for example allocating receptionists to one of 3 receptions, allocating admin staff to an office to work in, etc. We used to do this with spreadsheets but as we expanded it became unwieldy and prone to errors. FindMyShift has proved to be an economical way of us both planning who is where on any particular day but also communicating this easily to the staff.

The ability to access the software from anywhere with just a browser is the biggest plus for us. Clear easy to understand graphical interface goes a long way too. The support from FindMyShift has always been fast and helpful.

Sometimes screens can be a little 'busy' - for example the time off planner. However it is hard to think quite what could be done better - there is inherently a lot of information to display.

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Russell! Thank you for your positive comments.

A tip for the time off planner, if you look under options you can narrow it down to just specific types of time off. It will make it less busy and much easier to see.

If you ever have any questions or issues, please let us know, we are happy to help!

Tyrone B.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful software that has steadily improved over the years

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

As our business grew and we employed more staff, managing an excel/paper based rota became time consuming. The reporting aspect alone of this software has saved me enough time throughout the year to justify the cost, let alone the fact that staff can login using the app or through the website and see their own shifts instead of calling into the office because their paper copy is out of date

The accessibility of this software is one of the most important features for me. My staff use both the app and the website on their mobiles and tablets to access our rota to check their shifts, request holiday etc.

The way the software is currently setup its not possible to assign more than 1 rule to pay rates with makes my job more difficult when working out wages on days that attract 2 different levels of premium rates. For example paying someone an additional £1 per hour for working a night shift and also paying them an additional £1 per hour because that night shift was on a sunday or a bank holiday.

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Tyrone! Regarding the pay rates, it is actually possible to add multiple rules and you can quite easily set them up to pay your staff different rates for different types of shifts. If you'd like us to walk you through it, get in touch with our support team!

• Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

beautiful app to manage employees from anywhere

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

findmyshift is a friendly app with a very nice and easy to use interface where you can manage employees from anywhere and any device from your web browser.
allows real-time monitoring of employees either in a single company or in several at the same time. where you can monitor with your clock application the hours that employees are working and automatically generate automated reports to calculate payroll and manage costs.
very easy to program, we can manage perzonalizables database and configure reminders of daily changes, notifications by email, text messages or push notification.
As if that were not enough, it allows deducting personnel breaks and making smart calculations to generate a payroll.
and all this we can store it in a completely secure way in the cloud with backups.
findmyshift can use it totally free of charge up to 5 employees and provides us with enough documentation to see everything you can do. and with a very low price we can manage an unlimited number of employees, perfect for large companies and with several branches

It is very difficult to see something negative in this application, since it has several years in development and improvement.
the only negative would be his dependence on the Internet to manage. since if the Internet fails, we could have administrative control problems.
It should be developed in more languages.

Thanks for the review!

Danielle C.
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

we have been using find my shift for many years and find that it is a very effective and easy...

Bewertet am 4.10.2017

The user friendly system is very beneficial to all staff and the excel reports for the hours worked helps me to generate my timesheets for my invoices.

The software is very user friendly for me and my work force and there is a smart phone app which also makes it more accessible for my staff. I find the reports which you can generate from the system very useful when translating my hours in to invoices for my customers.

(not really cons just suggestions)If you finish a staff member on your rota's, they cannot see old shifts. It would be handy to have two finish dates one so that they are not on the rota anymore and one so that you can't schedule them from that date onwards. For example, we also use the finish box for current staff as a reminder for when their SIA badge runs out and we can't schedule them without them having a badge to work not necessarily because they so not work for our company anymore, most of the time they still need to see past shifts or log on to help them do invoices.

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review and suggestion Danielle. We'll take a look and see what we can do for you. Perhaps a grace period for your staff to log in (maybe up to 2 weeks) after their finish date might help?

Neil H.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's changed our world

Bewertet am 15.12.2016

Like many other businesses, we survived for years using the good old fashioned spreadsheet to give us a visual planning tool for our staff assignment. Initially, we trialed Find My Shift purely for the ability to share the roster amongst our management team.
Only when we took the leap from the old spreadsheet feature did we realize how much more we could achieve. The facilities feature was a pretty cool tool but then we started to share the roster with our staff. To say our staff communication has been revolutionized would be modest. It's changed our world and made a significant contribution to a culture of shared info - something we didn't think we were lacking until we tried it with Find My Shift.
After that, we just kept exploring. We're now running all timesheets from Find My Shift - and it's taken a whole day off the payroll process!
But still the best feedback from the team actually came from the partner of one of our guys - "this is awesome, I can now find out what you're doing this weekend - it feels like we've got control of our life back".......thanks guys, love your work!

Shared access, individual crew login, timesheets, facilities.....so much we love

Would love to see a better mobile app - perhaps that staff can use for timesheets?
Also, would love to be able to code time to a job (cost center)

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Neil! Thanks for the suggestion. I have added that to our request list for consideration with a future update.

Verity W.

Creating test rotes on FMS

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

great way to communicate with staff at once and generally very satisfactory.

ability to email and sms staff excellent.

Editing rota on mobile device not an option (useful for on the fly changes when administrator is not at desk.)
After selecting new date range, page goes to end of date range selected rather than start, so have to scroll up to continue making rota on most current date.
Apparent inability to make test or dummy rota other than using publish/unpublish function on live rota. We have complex shift patterns in order to try to give staff certain days off without this resulting in too many consecutive days worked before getting to those days off and it would be good to have a dummy rota to work on to see an overview of potentially workable patterns before committing to live rota.

Antwort von Findmyshift Ltd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Verity! Take a look at the "Templates" area of the schedule. Here's you can add/edit shift patterns without assigning them to the schedule itself. It's a good place to test your patterns before publishing them out to your staff.

Richard J.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Just right for us

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

We schedule multiple jobs at multiple sites with multiple staff on a daily basis, that also changes on a daily basis. This software allows us to view multiple locations and 'who is where' each day, whilst instantly notifying each member of staff and syncing with their own calendar automatically. This dramatically reduces the amount of time scheduling jobs and we also put purchase order information onto each staff members daily booking, making cross referencing of invoices much quicker. We have been using this software for our business for several years now and it quite simply just does its job, and does it well!

We love the fact that you can add as many staff as necessary without paying per person, particularly as we use a wide database of freelance contractors, so we have may only use some of them on rare occasions yet we don't have to continually pay just to have their name sitting in the app.

The fact that you can't zoom in and out whilst viewing the calendar to be able to see several weeks at a time on screen.

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Richard! To zoom in and out, press CTRL - and CTRL +. I hope this helps!

Barry W.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We manage our contracted hours and zero hours staff through this system for the last few years.

Bewertet am 24.7.2017

Web access makes it easy for multiple managers to access. Fairly easy to set-up, customisation of filed names and fairly simple to use.

Rows and columns don;t stay in alignment when scrolling. No easy way of inputting blocks of shifts. We have a 6 and 8 week rota system and have never managed to make the template bit work for us so we copy and paste lines for the year (takes about 3 days to programme half a years rota) / No edit or audit trail to see when a manager Added, moved or changed a shift. Awful interface on touch screen devices and the overview on mobile devices is no good for management purposes.

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the great review Barry!
Lines can get misaligned if the browser zoom function has been adjusted. We suggest hitting "Ctrl + 0" on your keyboard fix alignment issues.

Templates are best used for repeating shifts and can easily be applied to multiple cells. To apply a template to your rota, select the cells you'd like to apply the template to, then click "Templates" then the week (or weeks) you'd like to apply.
I hope this helps!

Leonora B.

Excellent Rota Management

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Makes life much easier - really enjoy how simple it is to use and that it links with Slack which we use daily also

This software is incredibly easy to use and my favourite function is the ability to delegate facility areas so we can clearly see which departments the staff are working in. With two sites and a variety of different but equally important job roles this makes life simple.

I would like time off requests to be easier for staff to use.

Jennifer H.
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Have been very happy with Find My Shift

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Many. All in the review

It is easy to use, easy to enter the schedule in and you don't have to follow an exact protocol for the times, etc. I like that I can email everyone at once right from the program, the templates make it convenient to add the schedule weeks in advance, I love the time off request feature, I like being able to change the font colors and the back ground colors. I also love that employees can check their schedules at home from their phones. No one can say they "looked at an old schedule" or didn't know about a shift because its all right there(unless you forget to publish a change...)

The color chart is hard to tell what color you are choosing.
I wish there were an option to "Publish all" So I don't have to highlight a week, then publish, then highlight another week, then publish, etc if I put 8 weeks of schedule in at once.
Its a little slow to save/publish

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review Jennifer! Glad to hear you're enjoying the site! If you're having trouble with the colour chart, hover your mouse above it and use your mouse wheel to zoom-in and make it larger. I hope this helps!

Trilby W.
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable tool for a small business

Bewertet am 6.2.2017

We have been using findmyshift for quite a few years now. We run a 24/7 operation with about 15 different shift times, so efficient management of staff timetables is absolutely essential.
As our business has grown from 15 employees to over 40 we have found this scheduling website to be invaluable. I can't imagine going back to our previous spreadsheet schedule which resulted in staff turning up late to shifts or not coming in at all as they weren't aware of late schedule changes. Automatic syncing with employee calendars and the time-clock function really help to set this software ahead of anything else I've tried. I'm sure we will be using findmyshift for years to come.

It's easy to use and has a lot of functions

I wasn't aware until trying other software products that findmyshift had a time-card function. So I would suggest somehow making users aware of these other functions. I'm not sure of the best way to do that - maybe a popup for managers every few logins so with different functions or tips?

Antwort von Out Crowd Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Trilby! Thanks for the suggestion. I have added that to our request list for consideration with a future update.