Avaza

Kundenorientiertes All-in-one-Projektmanagement für Teams.

Sortieren nach

Santiago
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

More than a program, it is an experience for the management of your projects.

Bewertet am 13.4.2019

The internal organization is fundamental to be able to fulfill our own goals, and at the same time, with the clients that believe in our commercial offer. Thanks to Avaza we have managed to engage efforts that were not identified to achieve the internal goals, since we implemented it, our level of communication has reached the best levels of communication, which translates into a reduction of time in activities that in the past They took days or even weeks. Since we worked with Avaza there are no missing links of information, we have reached a point that without Avaza it would take years to achieve.

One of the things that I liked most, is the interface that they offer to all their users, it is the best for those of us who are more visual when working. Another aspect that many do not know but that I love, is to be able to integrate Avaza with other platforms so that the reach is greater, I have managed to move from one platform to the other without losing time or reducing the value that Avaza gives me. Also, the commercial offer they offer is the most competitive, because you can start your venture without sacrificing all the capital with which you account, and being stable you can know the available improvements so that you achieve new goals within your company. Another functionality that I like, is to be able to have a great integration with email, apart, it allows me to monitor all projects and important events for the company, it is a vital support that greatly improves performance.

It would be unfair to identify negative aspects, because the capabilities that you offer for your work on anything happens, I have reviewed the platform for a long time and to date, I have not found anything that changes my positive perception about Avaza.

Lauren

Streamlining studio processes

Bewertet am 26.9.2019

Before we discovered Avaza, we were seriously looking into designing and developing our own software because we just couldn't find one programme that did everything we needed. It's early days, but I'm very optimistic that Avaza is going to save us from having to take on that huge project!

As a young company, we are learning every day. We want the software we use to have a wealth of features, so that our team members only need to have one window open. Previously, we were having to use slack for one thing, 10,000ft for another, and excel to track timesheets. It just wasn't streamlined. We're only very new to Avaza, but so far it looks as though it might be the answer to all our previous issues.

This isn't a con of the software, as such, but we're used to how we used to do things and now we're having to learn something new, around our actual jobs! So, the change is currently causing extra work, but that will settle down.
As a design studio, we are mostly visual people, so I do find the schedule views quite hard to follow. The team view is actually easier for me, but as a user I don't have access to that. Also, we collaborate daily, so being able to see what everyone is working on would just be an added benefit.

Tarun
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A tool which need enhancements to cope up with the new technology changes!

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

It was a good tool but not meeting our expectations. We switched to a different product.

Ease of use.
Have a mobile app. You can complete your tasks on the go.
Reports

User Interface is old and laggy.
They need to upgrade there app for iOS devices. It hangs up a lot.

Hi Tarun,

We are glad to inform you that we have recently rolled out our native Time Tracking app, soon to be followed by the Expense Management app.

We are also about to introduce significant improvements to the main Avaza app.

Please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support team via chat or email ([email protected]) with your suggestions.

Giles
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Best project management system out there 5*

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

Really good on the whole. Love the fact that I can estimate, proj manage and invoice from the same system.

It's a complete solution and shares most of the best features of it's competitors. The fact that you can not only project manage but also use it for account keeping is a game changer. Very reasonable pricing too. Best product on the market be a LOOOOOONG way!

I use the estimates to generate my projects. If you have to make changes to the estimate (eg. client asks for something additional within a project) you cannot update the project you created and have to make a whole new project and then manually update any time you have captured against tasks. Bit painful that.

monday.com und Wrike

Streamtime pricing and limitations

Streamtime

Better solution. Accoutn keeping features Better pricing Better trial terms
Rachel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All the basic project management needs for a reasonable price

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Very easy to use. When in doubt or have questions the support team is very helpful and responds quickly. The live demonstration was very useful and helped answer a lot of my questions.

I liked that I could have up to 10 users included in the $39.95USD per month fee and that additional users were only $5USD per user per month.
You get all the features for a set monthly price and it is extremely affordable and easy to use.

The only thing that Avaza did not meet in my expectations was the ability to integrate timesheets with QuickBooks. Otherwise, Avaza ticked a lot of boxes that other companies did not.

BQE CORE Suite, Streamtime, TeamWave, ServiceM8, ProWorkflow und Podio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avaza

It had all the features I wanted, especially the seamless integration with QuickBooks without the need for a third party software all for an affordable monthly price. You can have up to 10 users before you need to pay for additional users and additional users only cots $5USD per user per month whereas other companies charge anywhere from $10-$20 per month. Definitely more bang for your buck. The system is easy to use and meets the needs of basic project management.
Andrew
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich project management and client billing solution

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

Many features for project management including custom tasks and timesheet categories to standardize information across users. The ability to section off portions of projects and bill for those sections specifically. Easy to use gantt charting. In application communication tools. In-depth custom reporting.

At first the organization of information is a little confusing and people see it as cumbersome, but after some time its pretty easy. The reports are nice but they have so many options it takes some time to figure out what options will give you what you need. Single project quick view dashboard (time or $$ left in budget, items past due summary) not available, but can get there with custom reports once you figure out how to do it.

Forecast und Harvest

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avaza

The structure of our projects can be modeled more appropriately in Avaza than could be done in Harvest. The gantt chart feature in Avaza was a big seller as well as the ability to attach files other than in the expenses section. Cost.
Jonathan
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great platform - I saved a lot of time with it

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

Project management and client management

I really like the fact that you can find everything you need in one place. It's help me a lot to organize my time and save time as well. I would definitely recommend Avaza. I tried 5 different platforms in the past few weeks and thats the one that fulfill my needs.

The only thing that I would like to have an upgrade on is the task management. It would be nice if you can save your time on a task and the task would become "complete" by itself. Sometimes, I look at all my tasks and I'm not always sure if it's done or not. I'm sure Avaza will do something for that.

Debra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tried over a dozen resource management tools and chose Avaza

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

The more I use Avaza, the more I like it and the more I can see us using additional features.
It's been positive and we're glad to have chosen Avaza over the many other options out there.

We are a 10 person creative agency and were looking software to help us manage our schedules and resources. We wanted a clear, intuitive interface that would allow in-app communication and file sharing, color-coding to distinguish clients, a calendar view by team member or project view, a tracking of hours against total project budgets. The customer support is fast and friendly.

Setting up projects and tasks takes a bit of time, but there are robust reporting options that are worth the input time. I also wish that when, on the team calendar view, you dragged a task from (for example) four days to three days that the total hours would stay the same but be spread over a new date range rather than the driver being the number of days with hours/day locked.

Nupur
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Easy collaboration and Time tracking

Bewertet am 8.4.2020

Its been very helpful. We are able to easily collaborate without clients and all information sits in a centralized space.

Timesheet feature (Billable vs Non-Billable tracking)
Extensive reporting
Task allocation

I am satisfied with what this product offers. My suggestion is that we should have the ability to assign tasks to multiple users.

Ravetree

Warum Avaza gewählt wurde

Pricing and features that are available in Avaza.

Jira

Maria
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

All-in-one solution

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Avaza has everything that I could possibly need for my small online business: timesheets/time tracking, team scheduling, project management and invoicing. I am still discovering new feats and getting used to it. I love it so far. Beautiful, clean interface and it's easy to get the hang out of it.

So far I have not encountered any Cons, but I haven't used it long enough. Will keep exploring all of its capabilities.

FreshBooks, monday.com und ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avaza

It brings together a bunch of functionalities that would otherwise be offered by two or more products (like invoicing and project management)
Nathan

Awesome Value Robust Features

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

Overall it is a GREAT value for the money, they are spot on with value/$. While I miss some of the enterprise level features that SmartSheets and their competitors offer, I find the variety and quick to implement features of AVAZA to be outstanding!

The price point on this software is PERFECT for small startups, the support is included without heavy add on cost and the support is VERY GOOD, quick and EASY to understand!.

Architecturally the layout is very nice, the user interface is easy to navigate and the color schema is pleasant. Working in the tool is mostly straightforward and easy to figure out without watching a ton of self help videos.

The reporting tool could use a minor update to the user interface so things are a little easier to use, The collaboration features could also use an update to have some sort of chat like function making collaboration easier.

Zapier connection is nice but seems to be picky, one of my zaps to create Avaza tasks works for everyone on the team except one person. Kind of weird but not critical.

Antwort von Avaza Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Nathan, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions.

You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat

I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Gemma
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Avaza has changed my business and alongside that... life!

Bewertet am 9.3.2019

The best thing about Avaza is it solves so many problems in one easy to use program that can be accessed from anywhere. Couple this with a Dropbox account and you can access everything you could possibly need from anywhere with an internet connection. They even have a handy app version for your phone and iPad. Currently my whole sales and design process from start to finish runs from Avaza - estimate, management, invoice, payment and follow ups. My life is easier and I am more productive.

Project management has become a dream. It is so simple and easy to create and schedule tasks. I can work at a fixed rate or with timesheets easily. Clients can view beautiful estimates and invoices in PDF format or online. The 'pay online' feature is great as it makes it so much easier to get paid - which means less time chasing up invoices!

I wish Avaza was easier to use in the first instance. After spending some time getting my head round it I have realised it is perfect for what I need but in the beginning I was missing out on some really useful tools as I didn't know about them or didn't know how to use them. Although it is worth mentioning that Avaza's support team are extremely friendly and helpful whenever you have a question. Stick with it, ask the questions and you won't look back.

Antwort von Avaza Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks, Gemma for your review and shoutout to the support team.

We are continually improving the onboarding experience with an improved Get Start page, better onboarding emails and more.

Jitendra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We as a startup company were looking for 360 degree solution.

Bewertet am 12.4.2018

Our startup company PowerPoint Geek. We started using this software from day 1. In between we tried another software and our customers were not happy. The reason was they were not able to pay from other software. Our customer asked to send invoice from Avaza only. As they find it very easy to make payment online from the direct invoice web version link.

We found Avaza from google. First we tried a free trial and after that we subscribe for premium. We send customer estimates and invoices from Avaza. Also, whenever someone approves or disapprove estimates is done directly from the online web version of estimates. When we send customer a invoice, he can directly make paypal payment from the web version and it get updated directly to our dashboard. Now we have started using projects to assign task to our designer and that also work great. Live support are quick to reply.

PowerPoint Geek are permanent member of this software and we are quite comfortable in using this software.

No Cons. Really good online software. We have tried many other and found this to be the best. So no cons at all.

Maria
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best time tracking and invoice software for small consulting firm

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

Avaza has made time tracking of team members and creating invoices much more efficient for us - before we were using Excel and manually making our invoices. We have been using Avaza for about 4 months now, and it has made tracking time so much easier. We now use the reporting function to make sure we are not going over the project's budget and hours.

I searched through so many different software platforms to use for tracking time and doing invoices - this one could achieve everything our small consulting firm needed - everything can be customized - hourly rate versus project rate, you can change the info in the invoices pretty easily. Not only was Avaza the best price compared to all the other options, but it also had the best features for our company . You can also separate tracking time by client and by project - a feature needed as a consulting firm, but a feature

I wish the reports could be a little bit more editable - adding in additional foot notes, because we invoice all of our clients in the system, but when consultants want to invoice our company to get paid, they have to create an invoice outside of the system.

Stijn
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Collaborative Project tool

Bewertet am 28.8.2020

Avaza helped us to overcome our geographic distribution. Vydraulics is an organization that is spread over several countries using different project management tools. Being easy to use and cloud based, we could integrate Avaza very easy in our organisation.

The cloud based software is very easy to setup and learn to team members. It's easy to get an overview of the project using lists, gantt or kanban views. Tasks are easy to plan and follow up. Furthermore the timesheets are well integrated into the software.
The collaboration with internal and external (customers/suppliers) people is well designed and easy to manage.

It is not so easy to track a project purely on time parameters. Sometimes it requires complex project reporting to get time based (lead times, estimated versus tracked time) parameters the way you want to have them.
The reporting is however very extensive, so you will find your answer. If not, you can always get help from the Avaza support.

bhavesh
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EASE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

easily manage multiple projects and their tasks, very happy with the interactive UI and the team got hold of it pretty quickly. Also, the task notifications are received by the team member instantly on email. The pricing is good compared to its features and definitely stands out from its competition.

no way to use offline on pc as its an online web based application

ClickUp

Warum Avaza gewählt wurde

pricing is on the higher side

monday.com
Anja
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Avaza is the best

Bewertet am 28.11.2021

I have had a great experience with them so far! Really responsive, easy to use and very beautiful!

Their customer service is exceptional. They really go above and beyond to fulfil requests

I would like to be able to use more features when paying the highest package. I feel there are still many things that I can use in the software, but lack the funds to do so, which is forcing me to go to other apps to reach my goals

Trello und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avaza

Avaza was better priced initially
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool for Project Management!

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Our agency has multiple teams members that work from home, are in a "satellite office" or are traveling for meetings. Having Avaza we're able to all communicate in one place, keep track of projects (and therefore keep them moving quickly) and easily see progress and/or hold ups with a project.

Avaza is super intuitive, easy to use, organized and has a visually appealing interface. It really seems that the designers of the software made the User Experience their top priority, which helps make for a simple and efficient daily use.

While there are some issues with Avaza, they're all very minor. Simple things like limited viewing options for time sheets, the inability to assign tasks to multiple users, and the limited templates.

Karla
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Great for my needs

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

Im loving it, its helping me saving hours of work.

The software is easy to use and makes my life easier. I can have everything I want in just one place.

Not to many custom options for products and does not set the product number in sequence

Scoro

Price

Scoro

Cheaper
Deniz
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Budget your projects at an affordable price with Avaza.

Bewertet am 18.10.2020

Avaza has an easy to use interface. It's time to stop messing around with multiple apps, subscriptions, and spreadsheets. Avaza is a seamless, productive platform that teams use to collaborate on projects, plan resources, track time, manage expenses and bill clients. I like that it enables us to achieve successful projects with task collaboration, file sharing, discussions, activity flows.

It is a successful software that does not have anything missing or dislike.

Leonda
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Very User Friendly!

Bewertet am 6.9.2016

I was searching for a project management software and combed through several of them to see which one best fit my needs and landed on Avaza. It had everything I needed. The ability to create projects for my clients, send them invoices, upload documents, communicate with my clients on specific tasks and much more.

The best feature is that it is very user friendly, great user interface. I needed something that would be easy for my clients to use more than anything and it gave me that.

There are no any cons that I can think of at this time. The only thing missing is the ability to actually create a proposal document that my clients could review, sign electronically and pay. Avaza has a quote or estimate feature which is really awesome but if I could also get those features I wouldn't have to use any other products such as Adobe Sign. Overall, the best online project management tool out there - hands down!!

Jean-Sébastien

Saves us so much time

Bewertet am 16.11.2016

It does it all. We can punch our work time, skip from task to task and projects to projects and keep track of everything. The billing then grabs everything automatically so we don't forget to bill anything. We used to have a billing system indepedent of our task system. Bringing these together saves so much time. And we're just 2... We do web marketing and web development for small businesses wich means lots of small clients. Cutting down billing time was a must for our growth.

Fast and convenient billing
Clear and usefull reports on just about evrything
Convenient time entry
Works well on mobile to enter tasks right after client meetings
Does automatic billing
Can create tasks by forwarding an email to avaza's project email

Could improve a little bit the customer data so we could also use it has a basic CMS.
Could automate the report sending for weekly KPIs and check-ups.

Stacy
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

Love Avaza

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

I am able to bill hours and pay others so much easier!

I like how user friendly it is once setup and how it allows for tracking by multiple people on multiple projects. Similar platforms would have cost me much more.

It was a bit daunting to get everything setup and customized the way I needed it.

Antwort von Avaza Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Stacy, thanks for your review. We would love to learn more about the daunting bits during the initial setup.

Our friendly support team is available 24/7 to assist you with the configuration of your account or any questions you may have along the way totally free.

Please free to reach out to us via instant chat from inside the app or email us on [email protected]

Josh

Excellent and affordable project management tool

Bewertet am 27.9.2017

This software has enabled our company to successfully manage our client engagements. We can easily track our progress on project deliverables, and can ensure we stay on time and under budget.

Avaza is an extremely user-friendly project management tool that includes all of the important components of project management in one easy-to-use interface (i.e. project tasks, scheduling, timekeeping and expense management, invoicing, reporting, etc.). Their support is also top-notch. The support documentation on their website is very detailed, and the support team is always very quick to reply. In my experience, they have replied to me in just a few minutes when I chat with them using their support tool and they respond very quickly via email as well.

There are some features that do not currently exist in Avaza, such as the ability to send automatic overdue invoice reminders and the ability to apply detailed permissions to external/client users, however Avaza seems to be working constantly to improve the system and will take your input into consideration when documenting feature requests.

lisa
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I found Avaza after a long search

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

I needed a system that I could manage the whole project, from setting up clients, adding users, setting up projects and monitoring progress, then through to invoicing.

On the whole, Avaza is great for this.

I found Avaza after a long search for a very specific feature set. Lots of products do product management and many do invoicing. Finding a product that did both made life a lot easier for managing my invoicing and payments for jobs.

Some features could be improved for usability, such as:
* setting up invoices for timesheets (too many options which aren't particularly clear)
* Client contact details and projects are separated in the system which can mean a lot of back and forth
* The settings pages could do with a run through with a UX designer as there's a lot of information and it's sometimes difficult to find specifics (e.g., there's invoice setup in settings which would be better under the Invoicing menu item)