Microsoft Visual Studio Erfahrungen

• Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Mächtiges Werkzeug für die Softwareentwicklung für Windows und UEFI

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

Wir nutzen Visual Studio für Tool Entwicklungen in UEFI und Windows mit C und C#.Die Entwicklung selber geht flüssig von der Hand und die mitgegebenen Werkzeuge funktionieren gut.Einzig ab und zu wird es schwierig wenn man eine Funktion sucht die man länger nicht genutzt hat, das kann dann schon dauern.

Vielseitige IDE für Windows und UEFI Entwicklung.Vielseitige Einstellmöglichkeiten an die persönlichen Präferenzen.

Ab und zu etwas überladen wenn man nach längere Zeit wieder an einem Projekt arbeiten muss.Nicht sehr intuitiv zu bedienen, man muss sich schon einarbeiten, gerade wenn man mit einer Versionskontrolle arbeitet.

Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Powerful IDE for Desktop Software Development

Bewertet am 18.12.2022

Quite pleased with the plethora of features VS has to offer, though the IDE could really benefit from an interface overhaul.

Starting a C# project & adding libraries & plugins have thus far been flawless with minimal frustration when trying to figure out how to do certain functions (in the IDE, not code-wise).

Been using Visual Studio since 2010 & while I have zero issues with the WinForm app interface, I believe that VS needs more UI customizations for WinForm especially when trying to create an aesthetically-appealing (not a plain) interface to entice users to use the software more frequently.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

OutSystems

Warum Microsoft Visual Studio gewählt wurde

Visual Studio possesses a vaster array of features & compatibility with other programming languages for mobile & desktop development.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Apache NetBeans
Aman
Aman

Visual Studio Stands out of the Crowd

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

My overall experience is really amazing that I am still using it for my almost every work.

For me as a developer I love the way I code in it. The flexibility to edit is one of the most important key factors.

I didn't like the debugging feature of the Visual Studio as it is not accurate and it doesn't provide accurate information as compared with others.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Just Upgraded to 2107 after 2008 was decomissioned lots of bugs

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

This is a very useful tool. We use it to provide reporting and analytics for our entire operation. It's SSIS features and reporting tools allow us to present data in different formats and real time so issues can be resolved and we can look high level or as detailed as needed at our organaization.

I like how the Microsoft product continues to evolve. In 2017 we make SSIS on its own server. It speeds up Queries and has always on availability groups. Moving it to the cloud has also helped make it more available. It now has a more robust reporting tool to provide analytics on use and ways to improve run times and queries

It is a lot different then previous versions. All of the code required major changes to run. There was several issues with connecting to Access databases and Microsoft products that are "known bugs" or being worked on. I cant understand why a product gets out that doesn't integrate with other microsoft products flawlessly.

Vaishali
Vaishali
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Coding Brilliance

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

my overall experience with Microsoft Visual Studio has been highly positive. Its comprehensive toolset, intuitive interface, and robust debugging capabilities have greatly facilitated my development workflow. While occasional resource consumption issues and update interruptions may occur, they are outweighed by the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the IDE.

Microsoft Visual Studio stands out for its comprehensive toolset, intuitive interface, and wide language support. Its powerful debugging capabilities and seamless integration with the Microsoft ecosystem make it a favorite among developers. With a vibrant community and extensive support resources, Visual Studio is the go-to choice for efficient and effective software development.

Microsoft Visual Studio can be resource-intensive, consuming significant memory and CPU, particularly when handling large projects.

Min Ye
Min Ye
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 2.8.2023

-Multiple Language Support-User-Friendly Interface-Updates and Improvements

-Multiple Language Support-User-Friendly Interface-Updates and Improvements

-Feature-rich IDE-Intuitive User Interface-Integration with Microsoft Ecosystem-Extensibility-Debugging and Diagnostics Tools-Continuous Improvement-Community and Support-Cross-platform Development

-Resource Intensive-Installation Size-Updates and Stability-Steep Learning Curve-License and Pricing-Lack of Intuitive Features-Integration Limitations-Performance on Large Solutions

Dana
Dana

Great IDE

Bewertet am 19.11.2021

Feature rich, very easy to use, loads of plugins and language support.

I missed having file edit history and labels that IntelliJ and Webstorm provide. I use git instead.

Enrico
Enrico
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most complete IDE for back end software development

Bewertet am 19.8.2019

I used visual studio for the back end part of web applications with entity framework core and I always had a great time

This tool is rich in any type of functionality for the development of back-end applications and can be used both on Windows and on macOS in an excellent way

It often happens that you have to wait a long time before the software can be used after starting it and it is often frustrating

Aatif Khurshaid
Aatif Khurshaid
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

Microsoft Visual Studio is a very powerful software to write a program and compile it.

Microsoft Visual Studio is a very powerful script editor and compiler. It supports a lot of programming languages like C, C++, php, python etc. Its powerful code debugger easily identify the error. Along with compiling code, you can also execute it within to the the results.

As it is a powerful software, thus it requires a lot of ram and processor. Other than that it has no big issues.

Lucas
Lucas
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

I don't need this power, but why not?

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

I am not a developer, but I maintain several sites. I frequently need a text editor that can highlight syntax, strip away formatting cruft from Word, and generally give me confidence that I'm handling code snippets correctly. VSC does this well.

I previously used open source text editors like Notepad++. They're great. But VSC looks better and does all the syntax highlighting I need--and the core product is free.

The frequent update cycle means that frequently when I open it for light use it will fire an update. That's only slightly disruptive and is really not a complaint.

sushanne
sushanne
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Tool for developer and front end developer

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Love it can i say it can't anything bad.
Easy to input infor

Love it can i say it can't anything bad.
Easy to input infor

Awesome tool
I dont know why i didnt use it first
Very helpful
Everything I need is built inside

Nothing
Can't think of anything
Nothing
I am sorry it is a great tool.
Nothing nothing nothing
Love it

Maaz

Microsoft Visual Studio...

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

I love Microsoft Visual studio for its powerful engine, across the operating systems development capabilities, easy support and the quite affordable licensing fee.

Microsoft Visual Studio is a very convenient and powerful application development software. You can easily create or edit and test a software using it. You can develop applications for all major ooerating systems like Windows, Linux, Android, IOS, etc with it. It supports all basic and advanced programming languages like C, C++, Python, JavaScript, PHP, etc. MS Visual Studio hosts very useful code completion and a powerful auto-suggest feature aling with wide variety of extentions. It comes with plenty of pre-built useful starter projects so you get started without wasting time on setting up basics. It offers a free trial of the paid version along with a completely free version which is very useful for students and freelancers. The subscription price for the paid version is also quite affordable. Its vast and active online community makes getting support easy.

As far as I have used Microsoft Visual Studio, it has no big problems, except that Nuget packaes sometimes encounter problems. Also the system becomes quite dull and slow when running it, which is obvious due to its huge size.

Lakshita
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Microsoft visual studio user review

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Working on this project with Microsoft Visual Studio has been a great experience overall. I have been able to quickly learn the fundamentals of the program, which allowed me to quickly become more proficient in its use. I have been able to develop code faster and with more accuracy than I ever could with other development environments. The comprehensive debugging tools, the integrated source control and the ability to deploy projects quickly have all been great assets, allowing me to create projects in a timely and efficient manner.

Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) created by Microsoft to help developers create software applications. It provides a range of tools and features that make it easier for developers to create powerful applications quickly and efficiently. The features I like most about Visual Studio are the high-level debugging and refactoring capabilities, the IntelliSense feature that simplifies writing code, the integrated unit and integration testing tools, and the ability to integrate with Azure DevOps. The user-friendly graphical user interface makes it easy to use, allowing even novice developers to quickly understand how to use the software and become productive in a short time.

Microsoft Visual Studio Software is a powerful tool for developers, but it does have its drawbacks. One of the areas where I feel that it lacks is in providing an intuitive and user-friendly interface. Despite the extensive documentation and tutorials, it can be difficult to navigate the software and understand what tools are available and how to use them. Additionally, there can be a steep learning curve in getting used to the many features offered by the software.

Nikhil
  • Branche: Investmentbanking

Visual Studio - Developer's paradise

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

Overall Visual studio is one of the best IDE and one stop solution for developers to code .As it provides various features ,plugins , extensions along with support to various programming languages and debugging it is very much popular. If you are JavaScript developer it is the best IDE available in the market.

Visual Studio provides support to various programming languages . It has own plugins for debugging as well as supports other plugins and extensions . We can easily integrate it with Git which makes it more helpful .Also debugging is very easy and convenient in Visual studio along with coding

It takes high CPU usage is one of concerning reason ,but as it offers so many one stop features to developer that can be neglected .Few UI improvements can be done

Ryan
Ryan
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

First Rate IDE

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

The biggest benefit I get from Visual Studio is the ease of getting a new project up and running. This is a flagship project for Microsoft and it's apparent because they continually find ways to make it more useful which translates to quicker, more efficient code and project delivery. I would be crippled in my day to day responsibilities without it.

I've used various flavors of Eclipse and IntelliJ on Java projects but I look forward to working in .NET because in my opinion, Visual Studio is a superior IDE. There are so many great features that it's impossible to enumerate them all but some of them I like most are:
1- Projects can be cleanly contained within solutions (a feature Java IDEs don't support)
2- Cleanly integrates with NuGet for package management (doesn't require wacky XML updates like Maven)
3- Has the best code completion and auto-suggest of all IDEs
4- Comes pre-built with so many useful starter projects so it's easy to hit the ground running without a lot of setup
5- It offers a myriad of extensions
6- Its easily the best IDE for writing against CLI languages but is also an excellent environment for writing in Python and other scripting languages
7- It cleanly supports various source control solutions (TFS, Git etc.)
8- It does a really great job of providing a one stop shop for managing cloud and database assets right in the IDE
9- Provides excellent support and design time feedback for unit testing
10- Provides excellent collaboration capabilities

I could go on and on. I love Visual Studio.

There's really not much to dislike about Visual Studio. It has so many features that it can be overwhelming knowing where everything is and how to make the best use of them. But unlike many other IDEs, I feel like Visual Studio is the most intuitive from that perspective too.

Francisco
Francisco
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't have done it without you, VS

Bewertet am 19.8.2019

I do everything from coding, merging, publishing, you name it. As I stated before, I absolutely could not do my job properly without it; it could stand to improve performance-wise, but the benefits outweigh these problems by a mile.

By far the best feature in Visual Studio is IntelliSense; writing code becomes a breeze when you can just tab your way through entire lines, making use of the autocomplete, the smart naming of variables and methods. Having learned .NET as my first programming language, Visual Studio was there with me all the way, holding my hand, making things easier for me.
When dealing with a myriad of configuration files, Visual makes it easy by assisting you with modifying these, even providing UIs for beginners and non-programmers.
Luckily, there's also many extensions available which help overcome some its limitations, a testament to the fidelity of its users, who instead of switching to other IDEs decide to improve upon it.
Interactive design windows really help with page building and desktop apps.
Last but not least, dbml designers are a life saver when dealing with databases, seamless integration with tables, stored procedures and more.

Visual Studio is a heavy application; it really takes a toll on RAM memory and CPU, which makes it impossible to have two instances open at the same time (something very common for me at least). I end up having one in Visual Studio and another on VS Code. Takes quite a while to boot up also.
When building a big solution, it eats up all my resources and essentially blocks my PC until it finishes.
When publishing databases and errors occur, the logs are really poor and make it hard to find the problems.

Vincent
Vincent
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

A big chunk of Application for Python Testing

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

I found it an excellent tool and shows where the pared down VS Code gets its functionality from. It can do a lot if you have the laptop/PC with a fairly modern specification. For the work that I do in Python, it is on a par with PyCharm but has the ability to do a lot more than just work with Python. Most of my work with python is personal now that I have switched company but there will be scope here to help others out.

My next challenge is to see how I can make use of this tool with Go.

I reinstalled this tool on my laptop to ensure the full process for any new user was understood. I wanted to see what VS community was like, compared to VS Code for Python coding that has been used for some time.
The install whilst downloading is a great feature if you want to get on with life. As for me choosing the various Python related features means a chunky 8GB+ install file and if it can install parts whilst it downloads others then that is a great use of my time.

Actually, I am writing this review whilst the install happens. No lag or stutter from this little laptop. Connecting to my github repositories was very simple for cloning. the next thing that any new user would be interested in is the available documentation. How to Install & Setup, Welcome to the IDE, Whats New and a Training section. That's everything you need.

It is very switched on with dependencies, like VS Code offers solutions and can handle a vast amount of tasks.
The functionality for the test script writing I was doing was excellent. could ask for no more.

The need for an MS Account I expect has a benefit but I do not see how. Anyone going to use this should make sure that they have a fairly modern PC. As like most Microsoft products they are aimed at utilising the potential from modern devices

Mohammed
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

The best IDE on the planet!

Bewertet am 1.4.2020

Absolutely fantastic experience ever since I started using Visual Studio. It has been a tool that I have relied upon to create projects such as websites, desktop applications, APIs as well as mobile applications. The latest iteration has the biggest range of features and premade project templates so far. All in all, highly recommended!

-The vast amount of features and facilities is really amazing. Visual Studio lets us build all types of apps and software, right from APIs to even embedded software. The amount of pre-created templates really does help as it creates a lot of the boilerplate code needed for applications and systems.

-The dark mode theme is brilliant!

-It doesn't take too much configuration to get it running, as long as the necessary software packages and libraries have been installed

-Visual Studio is available both for Mac and Windows

-It integrates really well with other applications both Microsoft and non-Microsoft. There are thousands of plugins available within the Visual Studio marketplace and you are sure to find anything that works with all types of systems. Developers are always creating new plugins and extensions and if there are any issues, it is easy to contact them to improve their plugins.

-Due to its powerful nature, Visual Studio is quite resource-heavy and does take a toll on power and laptop battery performance (unless of course you have a really powerful machine). It does use up a lot of RAM and hardware resources.

-Another thing is that due to its complex nature, there are many features that may take time to learn and understand. There are just so many features that it can be fairly awkward to navigate and use at times.

-Sometimes, Visual Studio does get glitchy and it is definitely common to see weird behavior at the most random of times.

Zandrich
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Integrated Development Environment - Done Right

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

I was introduced to the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE in late 2013, and found myself immediately impressed by the automated markup - something I had never encountered before then, save for Borland products (at the time limited to Delphi). What made the interface all the more attractive, was the option of selecting a "theme", or background colour - although this may seem trivial, any developer who spent thousands of hours typing code in black text on a sharp white background at three in the morning will tell you how significant the switch to a darker theme is in terms of eye strain.

I was also delighted to learn that Microsoft Visual Studio offered support for most mainstream languages, with partial third-party support for some of the more obscure ones. Support this broad is unprecedented in a single environment.

Microsoft Visual Studio offers automated, visually-intuitive code markup, all the tools for development and debugging one could ever need, a comprehensive library of extensions and code bases, as well as support for most languages used in the industry - everything Microsoft Visual Studio provides is unprecedented in the field, and has changed the way we develop - indefinitely.

Although Microsoft Visual Studio offers a "Community Edition" that is free of charge, the commercial/enterprise licenses are quite expensive compared to inexpensive or even free IDEs available. As these alternative IDEs become more complex and offer more modern interfaces over time, Microsoft Visual Studio will have to lower it's price to accommodate small, adaptive teams of developers who lack the capital to invest in the full IDE package.

Vikram
Vikram
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Fully feature loaded application for the develpoment

Bewertet am 5.3.2022

Visual Basic is a fantastic and professional programming language.
It comes with a slew of features...

Visual Basic is a fantastic and professional programming language.
It comes with a slew of features that make coding a breeze.
Because this software has certain advanced capabilities, I believe we need have some programming language expertise before utilising it.
If a newcomer begins coding using Visual Basic, he may believe that coding is really tough.
As a result, I only advocate utilising Visual Basic if you have prior coding experience.
Microsoft, on the other hand, provides a free version of this programme for students.
This is a great chance for us to hone our talents using this programme.
This is the best software for you if you are a programmer looking for software for your industry.

VS connects with the Microsoft Stack exceptionally nicely and swiftly.
It works wonderfully for automating the flow and manipulation of data between internal and external sources, which I do largely with SSIS.
Connecting to data sources is a breeze, as is adding additional DLLs (in my case, I use WinSCP with SFTP) and creating a process.
My solutions' integrated development environment (IDE) has built-in drag-and-drop functions that perform typical actions, so you don't have to manually write everything.
This allows for speedy creation and excellent reusability.
Visual Studio is a tad clumsy, but it provides a lot of functionality.
It's easy to set up and use, and it comes with its own set of tools for things like website construction.

When installing Visual Studio, you must first determine which extensions and plugins you require.
You can install a lot of things using Visual Studio, but you must know what you're looking for and how to utilise it. Visual Studio, in comparison to lesser weight IDEs, takes a time to load at first due of its completeness and all it contains in. It also takes a long time to install and consumes a lot of disc space.
This isn't a light item. Depending on what you're doing, it may take some time to process.
It receives regular updates, but I don't think the little version changes are necessary, and I'm not sure what additional bug fixes or features they generally give. It's all right.

Joël
Joël

Microsoft Visual Studio review

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

It's my preferred coding software. Microsoft Visual Studio Helps me to build websites from scratch with very cool development solutions. I highly recommend it to fellow developers.

Microsoft Visual Studio is a simple and hybrid code editor to build nice looking websites, web applications or even debugging.Initially the tool comes free to install with the installation process being super simple (On PCs of course).The User-interface is very clean and easy to use in addition to the plugin library available which pretty much extends some important functionalities and provides a great development flow to my endeavors.The PC is even better as I can easily personalize the tool as per my preferred preferences. There are themes available and very useful plugins.

Microsoft Visual Studio sometimes crashes unexpectedly. This is so annoying as I completely kills off productivity.

Best software for Developers

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

Visual Studio is considered as Microsoft’s contribution to the open source world and they have once again
delivered exactly what their customers want. I am someone who isn’t an expert in coding and I had used a
couple of different IDEs previously. The process of using a new IDE is all too similar. In the beginning, you’re very uncomfortable not knowing what function is placed where in the software and in the next few days, you start to get a hang of it but my experience with the visual studio was completely different. I was expecting the same confusion as I started using it but everything in the software was so user-friendly. I immediately felt like as if I had used this software before and I knew where all the basic functionalities were.

Microsoft visual studio is developing software which is one of the most fully featured IDE right now in the
market. It is preferred by developers from all over the world and has the ability to create all kinds of
computer programs, websites and mobile apps.
Name: Visual Studio Developers: Microsoft Written in: C++ & C#
Operating System: Windows 7 or later Type: Integrated Development Environment License: Freemium
It is a fantastic IDE that simplifies the work of the developer and it helps save a lot of time. It is greatly
appreciated for the performance of its Debugging and IntelliSense tool. There are a lot of extensions
available that improve the features of visual studio.

The code compilation error messages are sometimes very misleading that leaves the developer unsure of
what the exact issue is. The errors are shown before and after the lines which can cost a lot of time and
attention of the developer. Another con would be how expensive the software is compared to its competitors who provide similar services for a way lower price.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I use Visual Studio to teach programming to beginners

Bewertet am 3.10.2019

I have been using Visual Studio for close to 10 years. It is the best IDE for working with Microsoft languages. It is also very robust and beyond educational environment, I have also used it in a professional setting as a software engineer. In my opinion this program is well suited for both use cases (education and workplace).

While there are some significant issues with the Mac version, overall just making the IDE cross-platform is a wonderful improvement because it allows my mac students to use it outside lab sessions.

Overall I am happy with this product and will continue using it in the future.

I am currently using VS 2019 as an instructional tool at a university to teach programming to beginners. These are the pros:

* Cross platform versions for PC and Mac users

* Many compiled languages to choose from (I use C#); I feel compiled language is easier to learn because of the immediate feedback that you see in the UI

* Having many features within one IDE is good for beginners as students can gradually move from console apps to more advanced programs as they acquire more skills, but without having to learn a new IDE

During instructional lab sessions I have encountered a few issues, primarily with the Mac version of Visual Studio, and the following are the most significant cons so far:

* From a beginner perspective the installation process can be challenging because there are many options to choose from (some of the students worked through these independently through trial and error).

* The Mac version of VS2019 does not have live wrap -- this is a very basic feature and should be added

* For some console solutions when opened from a zip file and executed on a Mac, VS executes the code by default in a custom command line window (not in mac terminal). User cannot type in this window which prevents console input. To resolve this issue students created a new solution and copy pasted the code into the new solution.

KUNAL
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Best Tool for Software Development, I have ever Seen !!

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

I have used Microsoft Visual Studio for more than 6 years, and I am still using this Software Every day at my office for almost 9 to 10 hours. There are almost 500 developers are in my company, who are using Visual Studio in their daily routine. I have developed a number of software and utilities with it. Moreover, I have worked on more than one language in Visual Studio, such as Java, Python, and C#. But I haven't faced any difficulties yet. I would recommend each and every developer that, they must have to use Visual Studio for their Programming. Nowadays the Recent Version of the Visual Studio is very quick and have a number of tools that helps us to give the intelligent suggestion during the Programming.

First of all the IDE of Visual Studio is very good, and It's very simple, So it's not difficult for new users to do coding on it. Another thing is that you can do programming with almost any kind of Programming Languages, Such as Java, Python, C++, C#, and Others. Moreover, there is a number of packages available for download in the visual studio Package manager. On the Otherside, Microsoft Visual Studio can be integrated with the TFS easily and you can easily manage your code on the server.

I have found only one problem, while I am using Visual Studio, and the Problem is, It becomes sometimes not responding when you are going to build the bigger project or do some operations on the bigger Projects or maybe when you load the heavy Project first time after the windows startup. I haven't found any other Problems with the Visual studio ;-)

Claudio Ivan
Claudio Ivan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A grate ide for almost everything

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

It is quite simple to use, you enter to visual studio web page select the option that you want, if you need a full free version go to community version, if you need more support or a custom tool (I real think the community is excellent) you can buy a license which include more tools for you.
The big thing here is, visual studio supports a lot of languages, programming languages, also you can get (for free) different versions of the ide if you need some retro compatibility whit tools or old projects. In the user interfaces there is no much to say, is clean and easy to understand, you can check the hotkeys, if you need remove some buttons from toolbar or change hotkeys for others you can do it on tools/options and customize. Finally, the best of visual studio is the really big uses that you can give it, for example, use the .net core for create a web page, if you don’t like .net core you can also use angular; looking for a little help making games on unity, you can use c# for the logic and debug it with visual studio or if all of this is much for you and you only want a simple desktop program you of course can do it (or mobile, remember xamarin if you are interested on it).

As a generic IDE for many languages and purpose, i really think that the oportunities for the tool are huge. You really can do almost everything that you propuse.

It one of the IDEs with the best customization ever, can select the clasic mode, the dark theme, persolize your hotkeys only to say some.

You can get a huge amount of tools by nuget, and configure your projects whit many git tools.

Perhaps the user interface between mac and windows version can be a little tricky if you work with both.