Skilljar Bewertungen

LMS for Customer and Partner Training

4.7/5 (15 Bewertungen)
Jason A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Slick UX Check. Integration with my CRM, Check. Able to sell courses to the public,Triple check!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can grow my business through continued exposure, subscription or a la carte course sales, and can therefore grow my education/training team by showing a return on the investment in the form of renewable revenue.

I like how Skilljar is easy for learners to use. Because their focus is on training your customers learners, there is some killer functionality around exposing (and selling) education content to any and all users. The reporting dashboard is great and helps my customers understand how their people are progressing. The look and feel of the site is great and with editable CSS, very customizable.
The most important thing is that there is an integration that sends data FROM Skilljar TO my CRM database, when for most other LMSs, it is the other way around. Because of this, I can use my education and the training site as a prospecting tool. I can even create promo codes for serious prospective customers if they want to see what some of our paid content looks like. I can then market to these learners, understand when a customer has dropped off in their engagement, or get notified when a new line-of-business is interested, to maybe be able to increase their renewal!

There is some limitations with their learning validation methods that could be improved. Quiz question types are currently limited, and there is no native way that learners cannot upload content for evaluation you have to use a third party solution like Box or Google Drive.

Awesome Learning Management Tool

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall the system is great and accomplishes what we need. It allows us to post training material for our clients and partners to use. Its easy to post items on the back end and to make changes and you can find support on any topics you need help with.

The customer service and support is amazing and they also have a huge portal of learning videos and reading material to quickly learning things yourself.

Giving someone access is daunting, it would be easier if you could allow a specific domain and anyone that signs up with that domain can have access or something that isn't so manual.

Loren A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Highly responsive and supportive as we transition from scrappy startup to mature business.

Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Demand Gen and awareness of our platform as we were entering the market. There was a guided set of videos that showed how and why our platform would help our customers. As we became more mature, we were able to connect login ID's to our SaaS platform, use real eLearning formats like SCORM and track user education.

Great customer support! Skilljar is easy to use, host and track for non-technical or non-education roles and companies. The format and guidance of the product pushes users to good learning architecture. Out of the box ability to charge for training, capture analytics and create courses. Great API support to tie into other platforms.

Limited in comparison to typical LMS solutions. Customization to match our company look and style is challenging. Taking bulk actions or detailed customization, like URL link crafting is not available to the user. You need to involve customer support or a CSM. Limited customization of reporting and no push reports.

Pat D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Skilljar is a great partner - responsive to our business requirements and very agile. Very happy.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Higher customer satisfaction, growing training revenue stream, and increased training consumption.

Skilljar provides our customers with modern, mobile friendly user experience. It also aligns well with our go-to-market model (we sell an all-you-can-eat subscription to our self-paced micro-learning). Out of the box integrations help it fit nicely into our organizations tools (Okta/SSO, Salesforce, and Marketo). Their Rest API allows us to quickly build integrations into other systems (such as GainSight for CSM visibility into training consumption).

We had some challenges with the Saleforce integration because we are not a SaaS solution so connecting "student" objects to "contacts" to "accounts" was not easy/smooth.

Aviv Z.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall very positive experience both in terms of the UI and service.

Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ability to quickly start working with it, uploading content quickly using several methods and formats not requiring scorm.

Analytics are very detailed.

- Ease of use, UI is very intuitive for both admin & user
- Most important features needed from an LMS are there

- The design/layout. Looks very old school, we got a lot of negative feedback on this from employees, and management wasn't going to let us use it as is for client training. Customizing the design to a more modern look would have been very costly and time consuming.

- Certain things are not customizable such as look of emails sent through the platform.

Jeff M.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have been nothing but impressed with Skilljar

Bewertet am 29.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Skilljar is easy to use, feature rich, and very customizable. With very few exceptions everything we have needed from Skilljar, it has delivered. Everything Skilljar has promised to be it is. It is a robust LMS that can be personalized in countless ways, and is supported by a team of individuals who go ut of their way to make my Skilljar experience as worry-free as possible.

There is not much to not like. I wish there were more ways to do bulk functions (e.g. bulk publication of courses, course modification, etc.).

Bonnie B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great support staff; always willing to go the extra mile to help.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Created our entire training program around it for both internal employees and external customers.

Ease of use and ability to implement Subscription Program as part of their offering. Simple navigation, but flexible enough to customize for each user.

Initially their "training" was a bit random and made the software seem more complex than it really was.

Brett S.

You have total control

Bewertet am 2.10.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was sold on Skilljar after a short online chat with Sandi Lin as I was browsing www.skilljar.com to compare with other similar services. Everything Sandi promised, was delivered.

The biggest selling point of Skilljar is having total control over the training courses. If you have ever used a service where you must abide by "their" rules, "their" requirements, and "their" approval of what "they" think is good for an online training course, then you will have complete relief by having total control of "your" online training program. That's the other thing, that what you make is yours, not "theirs". "They" don't own your e-mail list of students; you do. "They" don't control your course; you do. You drive your own course, start to finish.

For that alone, Skilljar rocks. Oh yeah...on customer service, you'll find none faster or more responsive. Technically, we call that "very cool".

Theresa V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Incredibly grateful to have found Skilljar

Bewertet am 23.9.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our web developers found Skilljar during the re-launch of our website, and I am so grateful that they did. Our online educational course is held through Skilljar and we have been blown away with the professionalism, customer service and overall ease of creating our course through their features. Skilljar has been amazing to work with and the access to customer service has been impeccable. They are willing to answer questions about course features, how to do certain things, and even take and implement suggestions to better improve on current course features. Creating our course content through Skilljar has been straightforward and easy to navigate. We couldn't have asked for a better platform to hold our course!

Michael W.

Unbelievably Lightening Fast Service and Excellent Quality

Bewertet am 19.9.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was fortunate to be one of Skilljar's first clients. I couldn't believe how great and personalized the service was. The quality of the course platform is excellent and is getting better all the time as the staff actually listen to the instructor feedback.

In additional to the quality and functionality of the platform, I am very impressed with how responsive they are. Sometimes I think they are reading my mind as I may put in a request for something and it's done almost before I press send.

I highly recommend you take a serious look at Skilljar as your course platform.

Kirk K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Skilljar has transformed our business

Bewertet am 18.9.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I own a marketing and brand management training and recruiting company, and we needed a technology platform to host our curriculum, administer quizzes, receive payments, etc.

Skilljar has been the perfect solution for us, as it met every single one of our needs as a young, growing company. And the customer service has been a dream come true - always responsive and helpful for essentially any problem we give them.

Diana G.

Great Product!

Bewertet am 25.9.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Skilljar has been terrific for us. The ease of use of its platform, combined with the excellent customer service and quick response of its staff has made it the ideal solution as a home for our courses. Using Skilljar allows us to do what we do best, create content... without having to also worry about how to make that content available to end users. We could not be happier!

Great LMS system

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to use and set up - and you get great ability to measure what your customers are doing.

Integrations take a little work but is to be expected.

Danit T.

Skilljar Review

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall a great software! Great team and great with feature requests. I still believe there are some significant improvements they can make in the workflow but I have definitely seen substantial improvements over the past year or so.

Marissa H.

Great tool

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great customer service, and the UI/UX of the product really guides users towards good learning architecture.

More bulk actions would be really helpful, and the initial training actually ended up making the software seem more complex than it is.