• Funktionen
Dustin O.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent & Affordable Support App without a "per agent" fee.

Bewertet am 1.10.2015

I've been using SupportBee since September 2013 and really love it. The pricing model is different from most other Support Ticketing Apps in that you are charged based on volume of support tickets and not on the number of agents.

This pricing model means that it's more beneficial and affordable for small businesses where few people were many hats, as one of those 'hats' is doing support.

It has all of the essential features that the other established support ticketing companies offer with their apps. And whenever I had a question or issue, I was given a quick and thorough answer by the owner himself.

- Pricing model is based on volume of tickets, not based on number of agents
- Is an "inbox" style of ticketing system. (Customers only need to click reply)
- Great after-sales support from the owner
- Does not require my support team to be logged into a separate app to answer tickets. They can do it directly from their inbox if they wanted to
- Allows me to forward a support email from a customer (which was sent to my direct email address), and it will generate a ticket on behalf of the original sender. *AND* it parses it correctly when sent from my iphone --- This is a HUGE benefit!

Does not yet offer "How Do You Rate Our Support?" like Help Scout does, but when I asked for this feature, I was told it is on their future roadmap.

Alex M.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A help desk platform with potential growth

Bewertet am 23.1.2020

We have been able to use the knowledge base with SupportBee to provide information about queries, execution scripts and solutions to problems in our databases. We can also report incidents about whether our applications have failures. In addition, we previously reported incidents through calls that had higher costs than those assumed with SupportBee.

SupportBee is very easy to use and helps resolve incidents quickly and efficiently. The features that I like the most are:

1.- The helpdesk portal is similar to the user interface of an email, so adapting to its use will be quick.
2.- You can generate significant reports on our volume of tickets resolved in a period of time.
3.- It is possible to create a knowledge base to provide customers with answers to their frequently asked questions.
4.- It has a tool to establish reminder events, so that you can always be aware of the activities in the organization.
5.- It has a highly competitive price.
6.- It is a software with great experience, so it is backed by various market providers.
7.- It has extensive documentation on its website.

SupportBee should improve its loading times in the browser, since it is slower when there are many entries in the mailbox. It is also not recommended to open the application in Safari or Firefox because they are not optimized to support it.

Kyle L.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Room for improvement.

Bewertet am 29.6.2020

Overall this has allowed us the opportunity to document customer requests and issues to have a historical reference which was not happening previously and allowed for things to oftentimes not get addressed at all or very delayed before they got addressed.

The ability to build an internal knowledge base and external customer kb is a nice feature. I wish the licensense werent so expensive.

I hate that when you add a customer name and email to supportbee that it doesnt keep the customer name you set when they client responds with email it changes the client name field that is really irritating. It would also be nice if parties cc'd on the case would flow to the same customer and not create a new customer entry in the supportbee customer portal.

Jennifer K.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Multiple Knowledge Bases

Bewertet am 6.7.2020

It has been a very positive experience overall so far. Their customer service is top tier.

We were most impressed with the ability to easily set up multiple, seperate knowledge bases and ticketing systems. We have two completely different product lines so being able to differentiate between them was important to us. The user interface is easy to use and aesthetically pleasing.

There isn't a lot of customization available to the program. For example, I would like to be able to code in my own layout for the knowledge bases.

Sama A.
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for startups and easy to use

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Easy to manage customer service and our day to day

It's integration was extremely easy and quick; the support was extremely helpful in the implementation. Made managing the queries much easier.

It would be nice to have a phone number to contact support in case of urgent help
Emails for survey in English only, would be great to allow option for French / English
KPI's dashboard would be ideal and can be improved (including reporting on customer service results).

Antwort von SupportBee Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Sama Alobaidy. Thank You for Your Review. It always helps us understanding the customer's needs better. We will consider your requests in future updates.

Nevena P.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good alternative to Zendesk

Bewertet am 29.6.2020

We still have not enough traffic on the website so the feedback will not be objective.

Integration was seamless, the product is easy overall and is simplified enough to the clients.

Forms. Very big miss. This helps the support process so much but forms are unavailable with you.

• Branche: Kosmetik

Very user friendly

Bewertet am 6.10.2018

There were several ways to utilize this system but over all the best benefit I found was the lay out. It was simple to use and we were able to train each department in this software even if they did not work in the customer support department.

This software is very user-friendly, it provides our customers with a seamless ecxperience.

We have had a couple issues with the site going down, but customer service was quick to respond.

• Branche: Computer-Software

SupportBee does the job

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

Good choice if you need an application to streamline your e-mail support in a team.

Good software, we are a happy user for years now. Works great and does what is says is does.

Some other bigger SAAS solutions offer more integrations and options. For example it is not yet possible to integrate Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp into one supportdesk.

Elizabeth B.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SupportBee is a great issue tracker system for small companies!

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

I like that the system's interface and how easy it is to assign tickets to their proper departments. I also like that I am able to easily see all my departments' tickets.

I think it is confusing when you respond to a ticket, and it shows up in an answered section. Sometimes I would still like to see a ticket but forget about it because it isn't clearly in my inbox. Also, the email threads are a little hard to read.

Jean-michel G.
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Simple and efficient ticketing service

Bewertet am 2.7.2020

I highly recommand

Unexpensive.
Easy to setup.
Do the job
Good support

Not that easy to produce usage report (have to screenshot report page)

Christina G.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

My review of Supportbee

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Overall Supportbee is an affordable solution to our business needs. We are able to have multiple emails accounts come into one place. Emails can be auto assigned based on keywords reducing the need to manually assign tickets. I can see our small organization growing with Supportbee over time.

The Supportbee software was easy to intergrate into our web app. Customer support is very responsive with questions and training. Onboarding users in our organization was was easy. The Help Docs are designed well and look clean and professional when published. Assigning tickets is easy and straightforward. I also like that I can get alerts through Slack. It was easy to set up too. Overall I really like this product.

There are areas that Supportbee could improve. The forward feature does not format properly and I end up using my Outlook to forward those emails to outside partners. The formatting in the HelpDocs is challenging to use, specifically when I use the table feature. An undo button would be helpful when trying to format considering the challenges in formatting. There were times when I had to completely redo a document do to the issues in formatting. I recommend creating the document in Word first. Finally, it is extremely easy to miss comments that I am tagged in. Slack alerts help do help with this though.

Mandy H.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

review

Bewertet am 29.6.2020

time saving writing emails to customers,

Snippets feature is useful, easy and quick to use

The junk mail gets through, not filtered

Antwort von SupportBee Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Mandy Haines. Thank You very much for supporting us and writing a review. In admin-email, you can turn on Spam filtering. Spam will still come through, as many spam email addresses mimic to be a real person. If you move these emails manually to Spam, Supportbee will memorize this specific email address and will move it to Spam automatically the next time.
I hope this will help!

• Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I've been answering tickets on this for 2 years, great way to make emails organized to-do...

Bewertet am 1.11.2017

I like that random emails into our non-profit are converted into issues/tickets to solve and answer. It makes sure that nothing gets archived and forgotten before it's completely finished.

Sometimes the order of replies can get scrambled. For someone coming into the conversation mid-issue it can feel overwhelming to know where the conversation started and what has happened since.

Jordan W.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's a must-have for handling our website support requests

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

I love how SupportBee keeps my team organized and on track. I am able to directly assign tasks to my team either within SupportBee or with the Basecamp 3 integration, and it keeps me in-the-know on all of the support tasks coming in from our clients with a shared inbox.

The UI feels like it could use an overhaul. The reply function is not very intuitive, and it's just overall a bit cluttered.

Antwort von SupportBee Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Jordan Welsh. Thank you for your review! We would like to let you know, we are currently working on an UI update. Thank You!

Aleksey A.
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

best ticket management system for small business

Bewertet am 30.6.2020

I am using Support Be for around more than 1 year and very satisfied with its service. I answer many emails from my customers very quickly using snippets and I love the way they work. very easy and nice system.

Its the best ticket management system for small businesses bacause its very easy to use although it has all features that are required to run your customer service support.

I do not think I have any problems with some features of this software. It's all good.

Antwort von SupportBee Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank You so Much for your Review Aleksey! It is very helpful to us!

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SupportBee is a great place to manage your company's emails.

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

SupportBee is great because it gives all of our customer service team access to our emails so they can all go and access information sent in from our customers. Aside from a few bumps that we experience using the system, I am very happy with the product.

I really like how organised the SupportBee software is. It is pretty easy to go and access the incoming emails/tickets that we receive and even easier to access our archived emails.

Sometimes the SupportBee system crashes and doesn't run very smoothly but for the most part their team gets it fixed pretty quickly.

Alisha G.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Room for improvement

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

It's easy to use and facilitate. It's easy to employees to navigate. The reporting is a nice feature.

I would like to see some features added. For example can we auto-archive after a certain amount of time? When we forward a ticket to someone outside of SupportBee, only the first or last correspondence will show.

Ray E.
  • Branche: Druck

Easy of Use

Bewertet am 1.7.2020

Overall excellent and use dialy answered our needs for a ticketing system with great support.

Easy to use but navigation could be imporved. Teams, users and labels great structuture.

Labels should be by team or user as they show for all. The screen layout for a tickt could be clearer and structured a little better.

Sarah C.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Would recommend

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

awesome customization and ways to stay in contact with customers, great customer support too.

can be confusing on how to add certain features to use.

Alek E.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Support Tickets

Bewertet am 16.12.2018

Overall very positive for a helpdesk ticketing system tool. I would recommend using for any helpdesk team.

We used this as a trial among a few other helpdesk tools. It was simple to use and assigned each new email as a support case. You can then go in and assign a case to yourself to be worked on. The process was simple and intuitive. This made for easy and quick responses back to the customers. I helped trial this for a few weeks and then I switched departments. I don't know which product was chosen in the end, but this would have been one that I would have enjoyed using daily.

I wasn't able to attach some files to send back to the customer in the support tickets.

William B.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Very helpful ticket tracker, could use some changes in email formatting

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

This software can easily handle a multi-department organization through one email account. Our non-profit had one "[email protected]" email address that would route to 5 or 6 different departments. This made it extremely easy to manage upwards of 200 requests in one day, routing them all to the appropriate department.

Once in your queue, it is also a great way to track to-do's. You can sort things by answered and unanswered.

The only confusing thing about Support Bee is the order of email replies. When you come in halfway through a conversation that already has 8 replies, it can be hard to get back to the original question and where key answers/solutions were given in that email.

Jacob S.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good but still a long way to go

Bewertet am 6.7.2020

Decent ticket system to have multiple agents able to deal with all clients.

Many little bugs, some fixed after advising support however there are other new ones now. I get a feeling this is not a completed product

Bill F.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

fairly good

Integrates with other packages we use.

hard to attach files, they just disapear

Antwort von SupportBee Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Bill Fisher. Thank You very much for supporting us and writing a review. It helps us to understand our customer's needs better! We had a problem with file attachment. It is solved now and we hope you can upload files again without incidents.
Christiane @Supportbee

Ilysse R.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

It's a good system!

Bewertet am 1.9.2020

SupportBee is easy to use and set up as a managed support desk.

We're having a bit of trouble reaching out to the support team at SupportBee to help with issues.

Soumya H.
  • Branche: Internet

SupportBee Great Software for Email Ticketing for Customer Support

Bewertet am 4.10.2018

Unlimited tickets even for free version .A customized email id even in free version.

Only one email inbox and no teams in free version of software.