Bench Bookkeeping Bewertungen

Bench Bookkeeping

Bench gives you a team of bookkeepers to do your books for you, and simple, elegant software to track your finances.

4.1/5 (14 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome tool, great customer service, and affordable!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I love the most is the customer service. Despite this being a "bookkeeping software/tool", you get a dedicated accountant. Executives are so responsive. Every time I have a question, I get a response that same day. The platform is also easy to use, and the interface makes it really easy to upload documents, download reports, etc. Really recommend!

One small issue is the capabilities. If you have highly complex bookkeeping needs (a unique situation or business model), this may not work for you. This doesn't matter for 99% of businesses.

Antwort von Bench

Hi Patrick - This is so lovely to hear! We're so glad we've been able to help take bookkeeping off of your plate. I've passed this on to Michael and your team, and you've made their day. - SP

Mit Google übersetzen

No more all-nighters at tax time! Easy to use, great support team, no more headaches.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The interface is clean and easy. Submitting expenses is easy and in most cases automated. My team, led by customer rep, is very responsive.

The only thing and I'm splitting hairs is that for more detailed ecommerce analytics, I need to either go to my ecommerce platform and/or pull other data for company performance. It would be helpful to be in one place. But that's a tall order for the great Bench price.

Antwort von Bench

Thank you for the review! We're excited to hear your books are no longer keeping you up at night. I've passed along your feedback regarding ecommerce analytics to our development team as well. - SP

Solves the Startup Book-keeping Headaches

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All of my book-keeping headaches are gone!

I really like it that Bench people essentially leave me alone and they will do all the bookkeeping stuff for me. It is not my forte, so it is great and done at much lower price point than hiring a firm. The web interface is great and pretty much you upload your expense receipts and they will take care of it.

Occasionally the bank statement transfers stops, then takes a bit of trial and errors for it to work, only happens perhaps once a year or so. No biggie, but could improve it.

Antwort von Bench

Hi Manabu - Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to be able to ease the headache of bookkeeping for you. We've passed the message on to Nadeeshi and the rest of your team, and you've made their day much brighter. - SP

Mit Google übersetzen

great service for the price

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great simple accounting service for the price.

I really liked the responsiveness of my team, and the ease of reviewing my account each month. during our monthly call, which is included with the monthly service fee.

The only con is that you have to pay more, the more accounts you add, which was not a problem for me initially, but would have been if I added another account in the future.

Antwort von Bench

Hi Victoria - Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear we've been able to help make bookkeeping easy for you. I'll be sure to pass this along to Tammy and the rest of your team.

RUN FAR FAR AWAY!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Nothing food to say honestly. Never got it off the ground. When I asked for a refund it was a hassle

If you look around and have your ducks in a row you will find these people are price gouging businesses and their pricing tactics are horribly unfair to the prospective customer. My best advice is RUN FAR FAR AWAY!

Hi George,
I'm really sorry that your initial Onboarding experience didn't align with your expectations, and that you weren't able to experience our ongoing monthly service. We strive for clear and upfront pricing, which is why we have fixed pricing packages based on monthly expenses and add-ons. We are proud of the value we provide our clients as America's largest bookkeeping service. We do not price match with other businesses nor do we heavily discount our catch-up service. While we can't give you back your time, you have been fully refunded. We also have taken your feedback to our team to help ensure that we provide a consistent Onboarding experience and prevent situations like yours in the future. If there's more we can do to assist you, Sarah from our Client Care team is happy to speak with you further.

Strong quality but overpriced

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 18.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Generates reports required to prepare financial statements for clients.

Generates timely, accurate, and user friendly reports to meet business needs for financial reporting.

Customer service can take days to respond for queries. This software is also on the high end of what small businesses may be willing to pay.

6.0/10

Hands off bookkeeping

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bench.co takes bookkeeping completely out of your hands. Provide them monthly statements for your bank, credit card, PayPal, etc. and they handle it from there.

Sometimes the hands off approach is a little difficult to change. There is no longer the ability to recategorize amounting data on your own.

Antwort von Bench

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback around categorizing your data, and will be sure to pass that on to our team. - SP

Next level in bookkeeping

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 17.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience. Easy on-boarding, super-friendly and responsive support team. They are quick and thorough with answers and feedback. Slightly overpriced, in that I feel like our small business should have qualified for the lower tier pricing. But other than that I have only praise. Glad we decided to give it a try.

Great service and support. Nice UI.

Slightly overpriced.

Antwort von Bench

Hi Chris - Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with us (and that we've been able to help you on the price side of things). I'll be sure to pass this on to Devin and the rest of your team.

Mit Google übersetzen

Bench has been wonderful in cleaning up my bookkeeping!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My bookkeeping system was completely overhauled and cleaned up in a matter of days.

The customer service is incredible. The bookkeepers are very present and helpful. They make it so easy. They are accessible nearly 24-7, very professional, and very knowledgable.

I wish that they used the accrual method instead of just the cash basis accounting. I will have to use fresh books or some other software to manage my more complex bookkeeping needs.

Antwort von Bench

Hi Olivia - Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled that we've been able to help make bookkeeping easy for you. I'll be sure to pass your feedback about your accrual needs along to our development team.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for basic needs, but easily outgrown

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed basic bookkeeping done for us for a reasonable price. Bench does that.

It's easy to get set up and you can rely on your books always getting done one time. There's nothing incredibly special about the product or service, but it meets your basic needs very well for a good price.

The feature set is pretty weak. You can't write checks or see your financial data in the way you'd truly like to. The reporting options are extremely limited.

Antwort von Bench

Hi Dave - Thank you for your feedback. We've heard your comments regarding more custom reporting options, and this is something our development team is actively working on for future. Stay tuned.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Love love love the team at Bench and the service it provides!

Bewertet am 25.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Aside from the great personnel, the platform is extremely user friendly and you need only upload all of your statements etc... at the end of each month and the team at Bench organizes it for accounting purposes... profit/loss etc... What a time saver!

Antwort von Bench

Hi Brian - Thank you for the kind words! We're so glad we had the opportunity to help you and your business. I'll be sure to pass this on to Carly and the rest of your team.

Mit Google übersetzen

Bench makes my life easier

Bewertet am 22.12.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

As a business owner, I wear many hats. The "bookkeeping hat" was my least favorite. I used to get behind on my books and then cram on them when it was time to do taxes.

Now, with Bench, I have a team of humans who do my books for me. Not only is everything in order for my taxes, but now I can get a clear picture on all the financials of my business.

-Turnkey Bookkeeping and Taxes solution
-Super helpful and responsive
-Integrates automatically with your other accounts

-Getting you caught up on your books can take a while
-Some of the integrations are a little buggy and need re-authorization

Useful for any accountant

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am really satisfied with this application as this has made my daily book keeping very efficient and smooth,

This application does the book keeping for you and manages your invoices, receivables, payable and what not.

Nur Sternebewertungen