Time Tracker

Sortieren nach

Christopher
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Time Tracker saves me time over my previous methods.

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Since I am the team leader of our department, it has helped me to manage better my team members and projects. I can also use it to hold my team members accountable for their work and this has helped increase productivity.

Time tracker has helped our team to meet and organize project timelines. It gives us insight of which project needs to be allocated more time or less time. It is also simple and easy to use.

It can be quite slow and I experience glitches at times, other than that I have had a nice experience while using it.

Federico
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good solution to monitor / manage time

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

It is a fair and workable solution, but if the users keep complaining we will start looking for an alternative.

A good time management tool for a small / medium company. It does have a mobile app, therefore we can do the job on the go. A great feature is that we can have multiple timers. Unsend and re-submit card is possible, allowing error correcting.

Unfortunately, this tool is not so intuitive, so some users complain and request support even after training. Other users complain about the constant change in the UX. We have found some compatibility issues with Outlook and there is no CSV upload option.

Paylocity, BigTime und Toggl Track

Warum Time Tracker gewählt wurde

We changed the app because we needed a more robust solution.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Clockify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Time Tracker

We needed an app to quickly solve our need to manage consultants time.
Hylda
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It is a great tool, but to keep costs down, I use a different app now

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

I stopped using it because I needed to cut costs.

The app has great integrations for time tracking and invoicing.

The cost and also at the initial sign-up, the pricing page is a bit misleading.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Has helped us manage tracking our employees

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Very happy with my service

Has helped us manage tracking our employees time very seamlessly this past few months. It is a good tool that can auto track and manually input time so it's easiest for contractors and employees to have an accurate time table

Could be a little more intuitive and do calculations a bit more seamlessly with less data

Antwort von eBillity Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello, thank you so much for sharing how eBillity helped you manage your employee's time. Please feel free to reach out to https://support.ebillity.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

Japhet
  • Branche: E-Learning

Like what you see

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

It has been an amazing experience so far. I enjoy using softwares that not only get the work done perfectly but are also fun to use

I like the fact that its simple to use unlike other softwares . It have nice features and good display

I dislike the fact that sometimes it takes time to sync data

Trian
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Time tracker for everyone

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

Has assisted us with overseeing following our representatives time consistently this beyond couple of months. A decent device could auto at any point track and physically input time so it's most straightforward for workers for hire and representatives to make some exact memories table. I love the way that everything is refreshed on the web, continuously. Very easy to use, and numerous choices to assist with setting it up the manner in which you would like for your business needs.

I figure the connection point overall might have been more current, essentially when we utilized it. We wound up changing to another apparatus ultimately. Adds something else to your day to day things to check, yet toward the end it's useful. I believe having this tools is great.

Chance
  • Branche: Zeitung

Time Tracker a win for Sentinel

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

I am managing editor (head/boss) at The Sentinel. Being able to accurately track where time is spent helps us to better focus on pushing out new product, and stay within deadlines, which can be difficult for a newspaper with a semi-national reach.

I do feel as though the GUI of the software could be better personalized to suit the individual/corporation.

TimeCamp

Better options
syed
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Time tracker

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

Time tracker has helped our team and company in time clock in and out for the employees and keep track of there record including there details and has a mobile access when employee can login and logout through there phones and helps us manage our payroll for the employess.

There no bad about it but if there is good notification and UI system it could be the best

• Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Which better Time Tracker or Insightful?

Bewertet am 15.8.2022

Very easy to install and to solve an problem in technicalities

Easy to use and easy to manage in terms of time management.

There is limit on the trial version. Hope to try some features.

Insightful
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Great software

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Over I love this software

This helps me out by scheduling quick and easy so I do not need to spend to much time on it.

You can not save notes on your employees

Ansh

Easy To Use Time Tracker To Improve Efficiency And Revenue of Business

Bewertet am 27.10.2021

It is the best time tracking software that will transform our business. With online time tracking, billing we will literally spend less time on administration and more on making money. It is an affordable solution for our business to track time and reduce expenses in a professional manner. Time Tracker is a web based time management and billing system that allows to track employees time, view reports on their activity, send invoices electronically and control billing from a single location. Time Tracker is a simple and easy to use time tracking and invoicing software. It's ideal for freelancers, consultants and small companies looking to keep track of their time and turn hours into money. Time Tracker allows us to quickly and efficiently bill our clients by email so no more lost paper trail or having to call clients for an update on their progress. We can invoice through the program or export entries into the software of our choice including Quickbooks, Sage One,NetSuite and many others.

It is a cloud based time tracking and billing solution that increases profitability, reduces administration. It's easy to manage projects, employees and clients from one central location. Useful for all in one timekeeping, billing, payroll and accounting solution for firms of any size. It tracks employee time with GPS accuracy. It can be used as a standalone solution to track time, invoice clients and run payroll or it can be integrated with QuickBooks. eBillity Time Tracker lets us manage our business online, on the phone or on the go through our GPS tracking app helping to increase revenue, reduce administration costs and improve profitability.

Time Tracker is the best way to track our business work and easy to manage client project tasks. Sometimes clients pay according to time So it is easy to manage work reports on time. We can schedule our our and no issue face with this software.

Time Tracker

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

I don't have to come up with my own method of tracking employee and contractor hours. Integration with Quickbooks now with the web client is seemless. Things pretty much work well now.

Multi-platform with ease of use. Flexibility to allow you to record multiple days and hours in a single line-item or (like me) track each individual day separately so that I can report to my customers exactly what was done when I was there billing hourly. No save button the stuff is automatically saved when you tab past and entry in the web client. Mobile clients for Android and iPhone are very functional.

Screen handling is sometimes buggy. Every once in a while you end up with two lines per entry which typically happens on a larger screen. I have a 4K display and sometimes when I make the screen size large enough to fit the entire width of the screen the second line pops in which makes no sense. I would also like more flexibility in enlarging sections of the screen, and the ability to eliminate fields that I don't use, but that's just cosmetic things. The program works great. Andriod and iPhone clients don't capitalize the first word in a sentence for some reason even though it does that in other applications. This causes editing issues later for me when I bill the customer. I get statements from my workers like "i moved sue's computer" and typically if I dictate in other applications it comes out like "I moved Sue's computer" -- I'm not sure why they don't use the typical text processors on the platform

Antwort von eBillity Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you very much for your business and your time with Time Tracker by Ebillity. We greatly appreciate the feedback, and the review you have taken the time to write here on Capterra.

I would appear you encountered some technical difficulties when using Time Tracker.
If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns, please call us at 800-851-0992. Thank you again!

Fritz

I never needed any customer support and I don't know how much the software costs.

Bewertet am 16.7.2018

Paid.

It's the only computer software I have never needed help with. It keeps it simple.

That I have to fill out my timesheet on a computer -- period. I'm just pure old-school. I have no complaints, and want no gift or future surveys.

Arthur
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good Product and concept WHEN it works but POOR Customer service when it doesnt!

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

If I cant create invoices then it is useless to me. Fix your software and get appropriate support.

The software is good for time tracking and then it syncs with Xero so that I do not have to do any double entries. I am a single freelance user and it saves me time WHEN it works. When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time consuming. Customer service is practically non existent.

Poor customer support - When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time-consuming. I am currently on hold to the telephone support and have been for 23 minutes now. I have been called one (yes 1) in the queue for all that time. Seems they have no one on the support desk to actually take the phone call. Also waiting for the online support person to answer my question for the last 20 minutes as well.
Trying to create an invoice for a client. Have over $1,500 in work to bill out but the create invoice function seems to only be picking up the last two entries and wants to create an invoice for only $39. Can't figure out why. All the entries are approved and fall within the selected date range. Last time I tried to an create invoice I had the same issue and support couldn't figure out why and just created the invoice for me but never fixed the issue. Guess what, the very next invoice I tried to create I have the same issue. Now its been 30 minutes and still on hold. Also, the online chat function disconnected "because it was idle for too long" while I waited patiently for a representative to respond. The representatives are probably overworked and handling too many issues at once I suspect.

Hello Arthur.

Thank you for leaving your feedback here on Capterra. I apologize for the lack of proper customer support. We are better than that and there is no excuse. We are available Monday through Friday, beginning at 10am. Feel free to contact me directly at 800-851-0992 Ext 108 .

Martin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Expenses and Invoices are better tracked by Time Tracker.

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

All of our invoices, receivable payments and our expenses can easily manage without ant effort. It also allow me to create and make the best templates of expenses and recurrent invoices with also manage them properly. I can better track the time of billing and expenses and then receive the payments online. The invoices options and billing designs are so flexible by Time Tracker.

With the help of Time Tracker software, it is so easy for us to better manage all of our invoices by tracking the time billing and to create the customize invoices to get the payment transaction online in faster manner. It is a fully accounting and invoices software because it automatically manage our bank accounts and bank balance sheets assets. We are also able to send all of our invoices with payments to our customers. By Time Tracker, the scheduling of our payments with invoices and expenses are so great because we have a lot of controls about the information of our invoices. So, it is very easy to set up our operations, sales and inventory payments by this efficient software. The dashboards features really told me about my accounts conditions with excellent invoices and billing. If you receive your payment and send within a second, then you must need Time Tracker software.

The main drawback of Time Tracker software is that it does not have the ability to remind about the pending payments, sending invoices and receiving payments. It also does not provide the records of all the previous payments, contacts and store invoices but it has the ability to store the customer information for upcoming invoices, payments and accounts schedules.

Brett

TimeTracker by eBility review

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Overall, we have been very happy with TimeTracker in our business, and would recommend to other companies seeking a time tracking solution.

We use Timetracker in our business to record employee work time. I like that we can create different jobs and allocations within the software to specify where employees record time and to what project or job. I also like the rich reporting features and the ability to access employee "time cards" from anywhere that has an internet connection.

The one thing I like the LEAST about this software is the web interface's tendency to become mixed up and VERY difficult to use after resizing on the screen. There are sizing "handles" top bottom and left right of the actual time entry form. This form can be dynamically stretched and adjusted to fit the screen of the monitor an end user is using. Unfortunately, on smaller monitors, the form itself gets mixed up and entry blanks shift all over the screen when adjusting form size. Fortunately, this issue can be fixed by a simple "reset" of the form back to standard. It's more of an inconvenience than issue.

Antwort von eBillity Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Greetings. Thank you for the glowing review you left for using Time Tracker by Ebillity. We are always striving to make our product better and we are available to assist you in the future. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns you'd like to leave us, please feel free to give us a call at 800-851-0992. Thank you for your time and business.

Garth
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for timesheets/getting time entries to accounting software

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

Great, our company entered time manually on paper time sheets for over a decade and this has allowed us to save time, money, and allow our managers/owners to cut back on people entering in more time than they should and actually understanding how much time is going to what jobs.

The ability to segment users and managers is essential to our company's structure. Being the administrator and having the ability to go in and fix any user's time sheet is also great.

The mobile app needs improvement, specifically when entering in time. Don't put the billable toggle down at the bottom because when a user is entering non-billable work they should have no customer. Therefore if the user is going to enter non billable time they will always get a confusing error message unless they go to the last item on the mobile app to toggle off billable first. Also it would be great if there was a feature that forced the app to sync with the database automatically.

QuickBooks Time

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Time Tracker

Price and the fact that it had features that Tsheets didn't.
Samantha

We have had great success using this software. Easy to use, provides great, basic features.

Ability to work remotely

This software, while not as fast as working in QB, we have a lot of information at our disposal when not working from the office (where we use QB desktop). This has really been key in being able to have one person enter time, run reports, etc. when someone else is using the company file or if we are working remotely. The customer support team is FANTASTIC. We have an issue when we first set up our account and they were amazingly helpful. Informative, but not requiring us to do all the work to fix the problem. It took probably a couple of days, but really was a smooth experience. They are also responsive when we have quick, short questions. They make the overall experience nearly painless when dealing with technical issues.

The software is slightly slower than QB, which makes sense. One of the bigger frustrations is the inability to change items after they have been approved. We can change them in QB, but they'll never update in ebility. We have to do this a fair amount due to how we handle some of our prospective clients before they become a job. It makes the reporting feature less accurate. Other than that, there are a few features in QB that are not offered here, but that is not a major deal. Showing what items have been billed vs. not billed. The report window/feature could also be streamlined a bit more. It's a little clunky, but overall not bad. This is all of course based on our use.

Sujit Kumar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool for creating a good working culture

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

It has been very easy to use since now. I do like the softwares which improve the productivity of the team and our brand. Keep adding new features.

I have been working with the team for the ongoing projects. Keeping track of each every activity was going tougher. The day since I started using time tracker, Tracking was very easy and workflow become smooth.
Highly recommended.

I don't count any cons but I do have some suggestions to grow the users.
They should charge lesser and they needs to work more on billing and invoicing.

Google Workspace

Warum Time Tracker gewählt wurde

Not productive at all.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Forms

Reliable, easy-to-use

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

It's easy to use; I just start the timer when I arrive at work, figure out what I'm working on, and go to work. When I switch tasks, I either start a new timer or make a note at where the timer is at. Then at the end of the day, I take a moment to review what I worked on and how much time was spent on each job. And at the end of each week or pay period, it's super easy to just submit the time to our controller and she pulls it into her payroll interface. Also, I really like the feature of copying tasks and times from the previous week into the current week. It saves some time in listing the multiple jobs that I work on from week to week.

Occasionally, the software will "time-out" and I'll lose what tasks/time I had entered for the day up to that point in time. It's not a big deal to re-enter my time if I've only been working on 1 or 2 jobs. If I've been jumping around to multiple jobs, I just have to guestimate how much time I spent on each job and fill it in. This isn't the most accurate way to do it, but it only happens occasionally.
Also, I wonder if there's a phone app that could be used in conjunction with the computer desktop application. If I'm on a site visit or traveling for business and not at my desk in the office, it'd be nice to be able to track my time on my phone app.

Teri
  • Branche: Design

it's glitchy, but it's easy for my employees to use

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

I have less data entry work to do because my employees are responsible to enter their time sheets. We used to have hand-written time reports that I had to enter into Quickbooks daily. No more!

my staff often works on the same projects over the span of several weeks. the ability to copy their previous time sheet and then make amendments as needed is a real time saver for them and makes them more likely to get their time in by deadline with very little follow-up (prodding) from me.

Any changes that I make to the timesheets do not sync back to the cloud; client jobs that are closed still show up on the app that my employees see and that confuses them

Hi Teri!
Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product.

Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app: IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ebillity-time-tracker-for/id468586078?ls=1&mt=8 Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cg.android.ebillitytimetracker Please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about. We would love to help!

-Alex from eBillity

Irene
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Time Tracker review

Bewertet am 31.12.2021

Time Tracker was a good option for me as a freelancer. I used it for a while since it was the tracker my client at the time favored and had no real issues when working with it. I did not stick to it mainly because as a freelance I adapt to the needs and preferences of every client and not all of my projects require a tool as rich-featured as this one, but other than that had no issues with it.

- Easy to use, takes no time to get started.
- Does not require training.
- You can track time for different projects and clients.
- Dashboards are clear and useful.
- Helps to know how much time is spent on each project and client.
- Clients can easily see how time was spent and what are you charging for.
- Automatically saves time entries.
- Helps to see which tasks take longer, evaluate productivity and performance.
- Can be used in multiple devices.
- Allows to easily correct errors.
- You can download the app or use the web app.

- Did not love the UI. The design could be improved.
- Several features I did not understand nor use.
- It is not complicated to learn how to use, but some things could still be simplified.

Terri
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been with Ebillity since 2011 when Quick Books stop having Time Tracker. Many changes.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

When we had no where to turn when Quick Books left us high and dry with no place to put our time and coordinate with billing Ebillity was there to help us.
Ebillity worked with us to get its software to what we needed for our employees. They have come a long way in 7 years that we have been with them.

Now, in 2018 from 2011 when we started using Ebillity there have been many changes for the good. It is much easier to use and faster. You are able to approve 1 day or 1 week at a time for your employees. Able to check off if the time is billable or non-billable. You have the choice of auto-save or not. Time is color coordinated Pending-Submitted-Approved, so you know the status at any given time. You can print out the time sheets by the week at any time. Print out reports by job or employee. Support team in the states have been very helpful, the outsourcing to another country was horrible----but have not had to use either for years now.

The printed out time sheet needs to be easier to read. There needs to be a space between each job so that it is not all run together.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Basic usage with no issues for many years

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

The tracker does simply work and I've never had problems with fearfully entering in hours because it was always possible to reach out to our payments person and have them revert our latest submissions in order to fix them.

The interface is rather straight forward and because we have many different buckets of things that we can bill to, we are able to make our weekly breakdowns as complicated or as simple to read and bill the clients for as we want. This makes it so that people record time the way that best suits them and their level of detail.

It's minor, but the comment boxes where I put in all of my time descriptions are rather small and are word limited. This is annoying because it forces me to be needlessly terse or enter in many more rows than I would like to in order to fit everything I did in a week in. Also not necessarily a minus but I found very little need to use the timer that they provide as there are so many times that I would start and stop a task's timer because I was distracted or something more important came up that it was a hassle to maintain.

Stephen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hours tracking made simple.

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Fast and easy to setup and be productive. Simpler than using some of the other products on the market. Reasonable value for the money.

The application works through a web browser or my iPhone making it easy to track my hours as I go along. The report engine is simple but does what I need including making reports I can easily send to my clients in a professional looking format.

It is simple to set up new customers and new items so that I can track as much or as little detail as needed.

Going back to change approved entries can't be done from the main week view session where the hours were first entered. Edits mean going to a separate view of a single line. I can see the rationale for this - the line was approved and therefore the status has to be pushed backwards, but an easier way would be nicer.

A few user defined fields on some of the sessions would be helpful, especially if there became report criteria. I don't use QuickBooks for my invoicing, so having a manual check box marked INVOICED would be helpful (as an example).