Time Tracker

Sortieren nach

Martin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Expenses and Invoices are better tracked by Time Tracker.

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

All of our invoices, receivable payments and our expenses can easily manage without ant effort. It also allow me to create and make the best templates of expenses and recurrent invoices with also manage them properly. I can better track the time of billing and expenses and then receive the payments online. The invoices options and billing designs are so flexible by Time Tracker.

With the help of Time Tracker software, it is so easy for us to better manage all of our invoices by tracking the time billing and to create the customize invoices to get the payment transaction online in faster manner. It is a fully accounting and invoices software because it automatically manage our bank accounts and bank balance sheets assets. We are also able to send all of our invoices with payments to our customers. By Time Tracker, the scheduling of our payments with invoices and expenses are so great because we have a lot of controls about the information of our invoices. So, it is very easy to set up our operations, sales and inventory payments by this efficient software. The dashboards features really told me about my accounts conditions with excellent invoices and billing. If you receive your payment and send within a second, then you must need Time Tracker software.

The main drawback of Time Tracker software is that it does not have the ability to remind about the pending payments, sending invoices and receiving payments. It also does not provide the records of all the previous payments, contacts and store invoices but it has the ability to store the customer information for upcoming invoices, payments and accounts schedules.

Carrie
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Time Tracker an Integral Part of Professional Services Billing

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

Time Tracker has become more robust and more stable over the years. There are less glitches and I am grateful for that. It is easier to setup new employees, and easier to have them log in initially. Employees quickly understand how to fill in their timesheets because the app is user friendly. Sometimes we have issues with the sync between Time Tracker and QuickBooks, but these are easily resolved by manually selecting the sync within QuickBooks.

Time Tracker syncs smoothly with our QuickBooks software thereby allowing our employees to easily apply their time spent to specific projects. Additionally, we are able to track Paid Days Off, Holidays and Bereavement time using QuickBooks items.

There is an issue with entries doubling. We have created our own workarounds, but they do not always work. People who use the mobile app also need to be sure to always update their app to keep up with new items in our syncing process.

Shelley
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Time Tracker Review

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

It is convenient but needs to be more user friendly and the cost is tooo high.

Employees can enter time easily. Reports are good.

Cannot download information into my Quickbooks. I have to mannually do payroll.Getting way too expensive!

Aurisgill
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

No more hassle!

Bewertet am 17.12.2022

No hassleUser friendlySimple design

Three words to describe about time tracker software. First, the software is very easy to use. It always keeps on updating the schedule of employee, track and monitor stocks as well. Second, user friendly where I had no difficult time to understand its uses. And lastly, I'm loving the design of the software, it's simplicity. I as a supervisor in our company who keeps monitoring employees and stocks been experienced a hard time. I highly recommend this software to everybody.

It is just only in synchronizing the employees. Still I can re-check my work after dong so.

jason
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Time Tracker is Highly Customizable

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

We've been using it for years. It took years to get it to work the way we wanted it to work. But we are satisfied with it now that it is properly set. We find it easy to access the software in order to log time when we are away from the office.

The software is quite customizable. This is both a pro and a con. Because of the customization options, we found that it was easy for the software to be set wrong. This was especially true as the software went through different changes in its own growth process, which sometimes caused it to stop working correctly. But after years of use, it appears that the software has stabilized and it can now simply be used. When using it now, it is easy to use and it is easy to access.

The software can be tricky to keep up-to-date. It is supposed to synchronize with Quickbooks but we found that you had to modify certain settings to get it to effectively synch.

Nuria
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The most practical tool I've used in terms of organization

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

I would recommend it without a doubt. One of the better time traking tools I've ever used

The facilities it offers in time tracking and employees organization. I also think it's crucial the ability to segment users and managers.

The synchronizing problems that appear puntually and the difficulties it causes sometimes when adding new employees.

Penny
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time Tracker for the small business

Working experience - Good

Once introduced to the features TT is user friendly for employees.

Subscription is a bit pricy if the program is used only for Time Tracking. Employer options based on the features an office needs for using TT and cost options based on what the program will be used for would be nice.

Joseph
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Make the best use of your time with time tracker

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

I like how it addresses hours graphically, as opposed to a solitary number. This permits me to check my general work hours throughout the span of months. This is helpful, as it permits me to comprehend how the time effective money management with every understudy corresponds with their exhibition on tests, tests, and schoolworks. I've involved this continuously to tackle the issues of understudy the executives. It additionally permits me to

i like its google chrome extension and how easy it makes employee scheduling

i didnt like the price there are other programs that are cheaper and do most of what this program does

• Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

still the best platform to use and would continue to be, though with less flaws, hurray!

Bewertet am 18.12.2022

Good experience so far

So lovely And nice, i'm ìn love With This apo.

Nothing actually, i'm not sure i have any.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best time management tool.

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

The overall experience I've had with Time Tracker is very good.

What I like about the tool is that it is easy to use, made of good quality.

For the moment I have not yet encountered any difficulties with the Time Tracker tool.

Wala
  • Branche: Forschung

Excellent Time management Tool

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

Time Tracker is indeed one of the smartest tools for timekeeping and saving. It is such a fast and easy to use App. It did help researchers and employees in various sites keep track of the time they are taking to complete research-related tasks, specifically when engaged with one-on-one research participants. It thus helped us define and allocate research targets more appropriately.

Very seldomly the software will time out and you will have to recalculate time spent on different tasks. It also could be a bit difficult to use on phone screens, and thus researchers out in the field had to create a paper version of their work time, and re-enter it in the app once they are back at the office

Casey
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really great soft wear in ease and convenience, but could be all inclusive

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

I have really enjoyed my overall experience with Time Tracker. At times, I do wish that company benefits were supported or provided with Time Tracker.

I really like that the software automatically alphabetize clients and projects. I also like the ease of use and navigation through weeks and days.

I wish that time tracker also provided information on PTO, benefits and other employee based features.

Arthur
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good Product and concept WHEN it works but POOR Customer service when it doesnt!

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

If I cant create invoices then it is useless to me. Fix your software and get appropriate support.

The software is good for time tracking and then it syncs with Xero so that I do not have to do any double entries. I am a single freelance user and it saves me time WHEN it works. When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time consuming. Customer service is practically non existent.

Poor customer support - When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time-consuming. I am currently on hold to the telephone support and have been for 23 minutes now. I have been called one (yes 1) in the queue for all that time. Seems they have no one on the support desk to actually take the phone call. Also waiting for the online support person to answer my question for the last 20 minutes as well.
Trying to create an invoice for a client. Have over $1,500 in work to bill out but the create invoice function seems to only be picking up the last two entries and wants to create an invoice for only $39. Can't figure out why. All the entries are approved and fall within the selected date range. Last time I tried to an create invoice I had the same issue and support couldn't figure out why and just created the invoice for me but never fixed the issue. Guess what, the very next invoice I tried to create I have the same issue. Now its been 30 minutes and still on hold. Also, the online chat function disconnected "because it was idle for too long" while I waited patiently for a representative to respond. The representatives are probably overworked and handling too many issues at once I suspect.

Hello Arthur.

Thank you for leaving your feedback here on Capterra. I apologize for the lack of proper customer support. We are better than that and there is no excuse. We are available Monday through Friday, beginning at 10am. Feel free to contact me directly at 800-851-0992 Ext 108 .

Samantha

We have had great success using this software. Easy to use, provides great, basic features.

Ability to work remotely

This software, while not as fast as working in QB, we have a lot of information at our disposal when not working from the office (where we use QB desktop). This has really been key in being able to have one person enter time, run reports, etc. when someone else is using the company file or if we are working remotely. The customer support team is FANTASTIC. We have an issue when we first set up our account and they were amazingly helpful. Informative, but not requiring us to do all the work to fix the problem. It took probably a couple of days, but really was a smooth experience. They are also responsive when we have quick, short questions. They make the overall experience nearly painless when dealing with technical issues.

The software is slightly slower than QB, which makes sense. One of the bigger frustrations is the inability to change items after they have been approved. We can change them in QB, but they'll never update in ebility. We have to do this a fair amount due to how we handle some of our prospective clients before they become a job. It makes the reporting feature less accurate. Other than that, there are a few features in QB that are not offered here, but that is not a major deal. Showing what items have been billed vs. not billed. The report window/feature could also be streamlined a bit more. It's a little clunky, but overall not bad. This is all of course based on our use.

Teri
  • Branche: Design

it's glitchy, but it's easy for my employees to use

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

I have less data entry work to do because my employees are responsible to enter their time sheets. We used to have hand-written time reports that I had to enter into Quickbooks daily. No more!

my staff often works on the same projects over the span of several weeks. the ability to copy their previous time sheet and then make amendments as needed is a real time saver for them and makes them more likely to get their time in by deadline with very little follow-up (prodding) from me.

Any changes that I make to the timesheets do not sync back to the cloud; client jobs that are closed still show up on the app that my employees see and that confuses them

Hi Teri!
Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product.

Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app: IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ebillity-time-tracker-for/id468586078?ls=1&mt=8 Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cg.android.ebillitytimetracker Please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about. We would love to help!

Nathan
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Simple & Straighforward

Bewertet am 3.12.2018

Overall, I have had a great experience with Time Tracker. It's simple, and easy to learn. Adding new project names and numbers is fast. Exporting useful and detailed reports is great. I have had a good experience overall with the software.

I like the simplicity of it. Everything is organized neatly in rows. It is a very straightforward layout and it's easy to learn. I am able to quickly train new hires in the use of the system and there are rarely any follow-up questions on how to use the software. That makes my life easier as a manager. I also love the report generation feature. We do a lot of field reports, and those are sent to the client separately from the billing process. I love being able to export a comprehensive report of what has been billed and comparing it against the reports that have been distributed. That makes staying organized a lot easier for me.

I took an overseas trip and only had access to the software through the app on my phone. I found it very tedious to make entries through the app. I have employees who work in the field and who could theoretically save themselves office time if they entered their billable time directly from the jobsite. However, they have struggled through the process of using the app while on the go also, and have resorted to recording their time in their field books and then doing a bulk download from a desktop setup. That process is working, but it is not idea.

Hello Nathan.

Thank you for using Time Tracker by eBillity! We greatly appreciate your time and business in using our product. The feedback you have provided is greatly appreciated as we continuing to improve our product.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please give us a call at 800-851-0992 at your earliest convenience.

Thanks again!

Simple and intuitive interface; easily track time on computer or phone.

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

Its simple and intuitive interface are my favorite aspect. I find that the actual actions of setting a running timer or filling in the times after the fact are both easy to do because the interface is designed in a way that one would predict it should be. The ability to carry over hours on the same task into the next day is very helpful as well due to the fact that as an attorney, often my tasks go way past midnight. This leads to greater clarity for the customer as to what she is being charged for which task that was done when.

What I like least about Ebillity is the fact that it is very difficult to reconfigure the size of the columns in the Timesheets view. there is often not enough room for me to see the entire task description at one glance. Further, there is no way to set up standard task descriptions that could be more speedily added from a dropdown menue. Furthermore, if non-administrators could have access to viewing current billing and invoices without actually being able to change any data that would be a tremendous plus. In small firms, the billing administrator is not always around when clients have questions regarding their bills.

Daniel
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great solution for employers with employees all over the place! Great Customer Service!

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Ability to have employees worldwide enter their time quickly and easily to keep A/R as current as possible.

I like the fact that you can have employees scattered all over the country or even all over the world for that matter and they can simply login and enter their time and submit it easily using eBillity and their easy to use GUI.

I would like it to have better software for smartphones. I feel the app needs to be developed further and needs a better GUI. I think that most of the employees would use the app but it's hard enough to get them to enter their time let alone learning a new GUI. They need a simple easy to use interface that is bug freee.

Hi Daniel!

Barbara

Great special purpose program

Bewertet am 12.11.2018

Time Tracker provides a good overall framework for billing clients. It syncs with Quickbooks which I am able to use to produce bills directly, bypassing a separate billing/accounting program. This has proven to be a good solution for my small law firm at a reasonable price.

As a lawyer it's very simple to keep it open and track time from anywhere

Quickbooks integration used to be wonderful, but recently the syncing with Quickbooks has been spotty. It may be because Quickbooks recently introduced a new field and Time Tracker hasn't quite figured out where to sync the information from. However, when we contacted support about the syncing issue it took them days and days to even get back to us, much less fix the problem. Luckily they were able to eventually fix it, but when you rely on a software program to keep track of time for your livelihood this is incredibly frustrating. However there are not really any good standalone time billing programs out there.

Asher

Online platform works well. Mobile platform is a hassle.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018

The online platform works just fine. The spreadsheet style view makes it easy to repeat tasks across a payweek and not need to enter job coding repeatedly.

The mobile platform needs significant improvement. Having to enter every piece of information for every item each day is a royal pain. We often have tasks that repeat throughout the week and many input errors come up when job coding has to be reselected.

Antwort von eBillity Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Asher! Thanks for the honest review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product.

Michael
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to keep track of everyone's hours and activities

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

Our employees love the mobile experience and we use it daily to ensure everyone's hours and activities are properly recorded and charged.

Very east to configure and use. We use it internally to keep track of our activities and hours

There really isn't anything we dislike from Time Tracker

Antwort von eBillity Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Michael, we are glad that there is nothing you dislike about the app and tell the world how your employees love using it. We greatly appreciate this kind of review. Should you need any help in the future do not hesitate to contact our support team.

Camille
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have used eBillity over the years for our business and it's usually been a very stable...

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

It allows my agents to log their time on each client accurately and in real-time.

It's easy for my agents to log their time for our clients and add notes.

Adding new projects is also really easy.

The downtime, although not frequent, is frustrating for our team. We operate 24/7, so we always have someone logged in. I know that downtime is inevitable, but it's still frustrating.

Running reports seems really slow over the past month or two. The data does finally come up, but it seems to take a long time and I usually don't get any indication that it's retrieving the data. I've seen that trend in other software also and I don't like it there either.

I also really dislike the new log-in to use my Intuit log-in (which I don't have) screen if I don't log-in quickly enough on the regular one. Why can't these both be on the same page? Why the redirect?

William
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful desktop version, mobile app could use some ease of use features.

Bewertet am 17.7.2018

I'm not sure I benefit personally?

I like that I can easily input my data with time-coded categories that can then be easily interpreted by my office administrator. Also, I appreciate being able to go back and edit errors, especially after I submitted my weekly information.

The mobile app always takes me a long time to input my data, especially after the day of. I feel like the ease of use in the mobile app could be improved. For reference, I have an iphone.

Hi William!

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We would love t make your mobile time tracking experience easier, so would you mine elaborating on what features you would like t see on the mobile app in the features. Please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about.

• Branche: Architektur & Planung

Clean and Efficient Software for Tracking Time

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Overall, I have a great experience with Time Tracker. It is an easy to use software that makes tracking my time a hassle free task. I have had experiences with other time tracking software in the past that make logging time a burden. Time Tracker keeps things simple and efficient.

I appreciate the simplicity of the time logs. The time logs are very easy to understand and use. The calendar view for the weekly timesheets is amazing. Although my use of the software is fairly limited, when I do have to use it I have no complaints as they make user interface very easy to learn and understand.

I sometimes have issues running reports. Whether it be the software, or possibly my CPU, I sometimes will have to wait an extended period of time for the report to load at the bottom of the page.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Time Tracker - Easy to use, all the time

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

My overall experience has been positive. I was taught to use this over 2 years ago and of the several software I have used to input my working hours, Time Tracker is both the simplest and best at receiving and displaying a lot of info at once.

What I appreciate most about Time Tracker is the ease of use. I've worked on 20+ different projects in a week, and I am able to list and categorize them all very easily and describe exactly what I had done with them. This benefits my managers as well, as they can see how time accumulates and where budget is going.

I have ran into a few bugs, such as double clicking into some input fields will either delete my text / entry altogether or keep me from typing something else in until I've clicked out or refreshed the page. Minor blemishes on a good software, but present nonetheless.