Copper Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Alirio Rubén
Alirio Rubén
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I work with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a great support to manage my company.

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

I work in a service company that offers hardware and software solutions with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a fundamental support for the management of our company, it allows us to follow up on the objectives set, measure deviations, marketing actions and contact with our customers.

Prosperwork is a CRM, which works in the cloud, which allows improving the sales management of any company. Among the most brilliant features is the complete merger with the Google Suite, but that articulation does not stop there, it also has the option of integrating with other web tools such as MailChimp, on cloud solution for handling email marketing campaigns, which makes an essential support tool for the work of our marketing department.

It also offers synchronization with Dropbox, which makes it easy to transfer information through the tool.

Due to being a solution on cloud, you can follow up, in real time, the work of the sales department. Contributing to the making of early decisions, avoiding the deviation from the goal proposed by our board.

We are very satisfied with the solution presented by this software, to the point of not having found ourselves before anything we want to do and can not do it in the tool.

Although it is intuitive, it can be a bit confusing to use in the first few changes. Then, everything flows with a lot of precision and speed. The main reason for this situation is the large number of options and configurations that can be made in Prosperwork.

Janna
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Copper is helping me keep track of my customers

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Warum Copper gewählt wurde

Mailchimp was really just my email list and I couldn't use it as a proper CRM to keep track of leads and projects, etc.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

Syncing to gmail automatically.
Erik

Disappointed on many fronts

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

I had high hopes when making the transition from Pipedrive to Copper. I was interested in custom reports and overall more customization of the product when compared to Pipedrive. The trial period went well with the software and the help from support in the transition, but ultimately we were pushed to commit to the paid account before we could test everything needed for our business. We paid the annual subscriptions for our team and ended up wanting to leave the CRM after about 6 months because the CRM wasn't meeting our needs after we worked with it for some time. When asking to cancel and refund the balance of payment not used they were unwilling to offer any refund, stating the contract says no refunds :( So we left with a bad taste in our mouths and overall disappointment with the software and support.

I liked the ability to do customized reporting, gsuite integrations and overall customization of the CRM.

The customer service was helpful to certain level. They helped us transition through the trial period in the software but ultimately I was pushed to commit to the product before we could fully test everything we needed.

The CRM is somewhat cluttered and the UI is a little too subtle. Specifically the opportunities pipeline and tasks due really don't come forward visually because the status color dots for upcoming task, ect are too small and the color contrast is too low. Pipedrive did a much better job at this quick visual communication for the user showing what might be overdue, coming due, etc.

Antwort von Copper

Hi Erik, sorry to hear that Copper wasn't able to meet your expectations and really appreciate your thoughtful feedback this helps us continue to develop our product and customer engagement motions to better serve you.

We're also sorry to hear that you had an issue with your account terms. We aim to offer flexible terms across our monthly and annual contracts, and adhere to standard SaaS contract terms to align with other software tools that our customers are leveraging.

We commit a high level of post-sale and ongoing Customer Success resources for our customers that make a commensurate, annual commitment to us.

To that end, we would love to continue working with you through the remainder of your contract to help you find value from Copper.

Cool Copper

Bewertet am 20.10.2019

I set up all of my meetings and have all of my business and many of my personal contacts set up in Copper.

Copper tracks activity well and ability to make it a custom application for my use is helpful. I also like that it integrates with Gmail our company's email platform.

A bit expensive. No ability to attach files to emails sent within the system. Files can be attached if using Gmail.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

Its ability to integrate with Google products.

Antwort von Copper

Greatly appreciate the review! As for the con you've listed, we do have a feature on the horizon that will address that concern and positively impact Copper users in a big way.

Kamatara

Daily Use = Time Saved

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

Time management, task management, contact information, opportunity pipelines, email logs, project logs, contracts and calling management.

I love being able to read my teammates emails to our clients so when I speak to that client, I can see what was said or offered or attached. Then we are a united front in communication with no extra time spent.

I haven't experienced anything yet that I don't like.

Antwort von Copper

Love that you're saving a ton of time with Copper, Kamatara!

Terry
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

easy to use, decent value

Bewertet am 2.2.2022

Good. The support is good. I havent taken enough time to really understand how to maximize it.

Easy to get started. Easy to import. Easy to learn with good documentation.

Not being able to have an attachment to a group email. No SMS tracking. Appointment reminders are email. There has to be a better way. It is pretty expensive when you add in the cost of gSuite, per seat.

Phillip
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great interface and easy to integrate with other software

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

The UI is very easy to use and I like the fact that it tracks emails and you can see when customers open the emails. I like that you can log notes and also that it integrates with PandaDoc and MailChimp.

I feel like the speed of the sync could be improved.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und Method CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

Copper (at the time Prosperworks) synced with GSuite and had a friendly UI.
Alexis
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A simple but efficient CRM

Bewertet am 2.2.2022

The customer experience is great, you can see that it is a priority for that vendor. They do follow-up regularly, but it is not annoying, they have real questions and real answers, and the support is top notch.

I was sold by the "built for Google" tagline, and it delivers. Copper is deeply integrated with Google Workspace and it makes several workflows so efficient, especially the integrations with email, calendar and drive.

There are no important downsides, really. The CRM is just effective. Some other products integrates nice bells and whistles, you won't find many in Copper... but do you need them?

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Intuitive software at a price

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

Copper was great to use. It has native integration with gmail which makes things easier (you can achieve the same function in other CRM's with only a few steps)

It's really nice to work in something that feels google but pricing was just out of the picture for us. Other alternatives like teamwave provide the same/more services for an overall price

Copper is really easy to use, especially for people new to CRMs and that use g suite/gmail constantly. It connects directly through your gmail and provides the same features as other robust CRMs

It's really expensive, especially for startups and there are better options out there for a lot cheaper. Great software, exclusive pricing

Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Warum Copper gewählt wurde

zoho is clunky and horrible. A huge range of software that you won't use or the functionality is horrible and its better to use other packages

Zoho One

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

Because of the native integration and discounts for social organisations. The native integration isn't necessary
Anuj
Anuj
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use CRM

Bewertet am 22.2.2023

Copper works amazingly well for small & mid-size business organizations using Google Workplace, Gmail & other Google apps.It is a strong CRM solution which is simple & logical to use. Recording & accessing sales data is largely simplified with Copper. You get the freedom to integrate extensions/ add-ons from different vendors/ customers & log sales data in one place. The interface is easy-to understand and use, Copper offers a handy sidebar to search for tasks, track emails, business opportunities, prospective leads and companies.

The best feature of Copper is that it adapts the look & feel of Google apps. Being a regular user of Google Workplace & Gmail, it has resolved many of our concerns. Copper integrates directly into Gmail so we don't have to leave our inbox every time to seek its access. This helps us in saving time and getting more work done. Additionally, Copper is highly incremental in organizing data with least time and effort. It offers an excellent import feature for the mass upload of our client data not just from MS Excel but also from the other platforms like Salesforce & LinkedIn. Copper serves as a personal assistant for suggesting potential leads.

Copper goes dysfunctional at times while working with the Google apps. Importing data from other sources is a tedious and time-taking task all together. Loading time lags and search errors are frequent. Sometimes, extracting the relevant data is irksome via filters and it tends to impede our reporting process in the organization.

Jarrod

Great system for use with G Suite

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

Custom service has been exceptional. Software is well designed. Basic features are easy to use.

What we liked most is how seamlessly this works with GSuite. We are a small non-profit consulting team and we needed software that didn't require a large learning curve. What we found were useful integrations right in our inbox where we do most of our work.

Being a small team with one member who uses technology daily and the other who doesn't means the advanced features are critical to making it work. While the workflow automation and task automation are available they is a steep learning curve for those who don't grasp basic coding principles.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und Salsa CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

The native integration with G Suite where less technologically inclined team members could more easily utilize the basic features of Copper. Workflow automation also played a role. The more we can automate the less we spend time on the backend and the more time we can spend with clients.
Dulce
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM I’ve come across!

Bewertet am 24.9.2023

Overall I think it’s very user friendly and I love that the app is also very convenient to use. Helps it’s stay organized on the go as well. It also very rarely crashes. I would say it has crashed twice in the 4+ years I’ve been using it.

I love that we are able to track everything related to a specific client. Every email, text, phone calls, task, state a case is in, etc. You can also make calls straight from the mobile copper app! So convenient. The administrator is able to customize the contacts to include what is necessary for their type of business. It also shows when some created a task, assigned a task, completed it.

The only issue I can complain about is not about Copper itself but about the extension I have installed to chrome. I love that I can sync/relate emails to copper contacts so that all correspondence related to a contact shows up on that individuals copper—especially since we receive emails from courts, prosecutors, etc. and it’s helpful to sort the emails to the correct contact in copper. My main complaint is that once you “relate” an email to copper, you can’t unrelate it. Since we have hundreds of active cases at a time and we receive hundreds of emails daily, it’s easy to accidentally relate it to the wrong person. The only fix I’ve found is that you can delete the email in the copper contact feed (it does not delete it from Gmail) but it does leave a block in the feed that says “this email was deleted” which of course doesn’t look good. Really wish there was a way to unrelate emails altogether.

Andrew
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Beware, especially when it comes to pricing

Bewertet am 28.3.2018

Beware of Prosperworks pricing strategy...of course nobody picks up a CRM system for a few months, not if you are making a serious decision for your company. Then, of course, the pricing decision favours the bigger payment annual plan (as opposed to the smaller monthly payment which is much higher on an ongoing basis) so I expect most businesses to opt for the annual plan.

But BEWARE of two things:
1) If you terminate at any time then "All charges are final, non-cancelable, and nonrefundable," This means you can sign on annually, use it for a month, give them their required 60 days termination notice, cancel.....but no refund.
2) AUTO RENEWAL. There is no prior notice on the 12 month mark. We had decided not to renew and thought we would get off the system at end of the 12 month period. Unfortunately, we thought we had commenced in March, but it turns out to be February, by which time the annual fee has been already taken from our account...then we are into the NOT REFUND terms.

Advice: I don't believe any small company can assess a crm for suitability during the 2 week free period after which we were forced to make a purchase decision. To save money (and we intended to be long term users) we signed on for annual plan. We stopped using the system after 6 months. I'm sure that Prosperworks knows this. This doesn't stop them from auto billing 12 months in advance without prior notice. Now we are paying for 2 years usage, having only used the system for 6 months.

More advice...the reason why we didn't immediately terminate from Prosperworks after 6 months (when we stopped using it) is obvious: we need to get our customer data out and that takes time. You should be aware of this as well: "All of Your Content on the Service may be permanently deleted by ProsperWorks upon any termination of your account in its sole discretion."

The customer service girl, after listening to my story said today "you can cancel on 60 days notice" but she did not tell me 1) that there would be no refunds (as per ProsperWorks terms) and 2) that they would delete all my data.

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. This is a marketing trap.

I thought the gmail integration would be a good idea, it turns out that you have to (almost) click every email attached to the customer to see what is going on and alot of emails are just copies of previous emails.

Prosperworks marketing is really good, and the interface and sell looks good.

Also, any person who reviews Prosperworks say within 2 months of using the system will likely give 5 starts....I think reviewers should wait a bit and test the system more. In our case, we have now been with the company and the software for over a year.

I concur with a previous user "3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design."

Michael
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Copper for Small Business

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

I like Copper, it is easy to use and integrated with Gmail. Cloud base allows use any place in the world. Accounts and analysts (people who do nothing but watch what I do) love looking at my copper but hate putting information in system.

1. Organizes leads, people, and anything for sales.
2. sends reminder emails about presentation or phone call.
3. cloud based, can be done anywhere
4. Task managment
5. easy input with enough infomration on clients. Sometimes find info on leads online.

1. Can't same attachments for emails.
2. Does not integrate with LinkedIn (App for LinkedIn mixing is terrible).
3. Not enough time to use because focoused on other things for small busines.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Copper gewählt wurde

IT person at company wanted to switch.

QuickBooks Time
Pratham
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

G-Suite compatible single-purpose CRM for small businesses

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Copper is strong enough to be helpful and is easy enough for everybody to utilise. It is addressing the requirement to provide details about each of our connections and classify them into various cohorts to be a suitable fit for our events. Regular use of copper surely improves our company's performance. I frequently utilise the mobile app to contact a client when I'm out of the office. I don't have to add contacts on my phone, which is nice.

Because Copper is user-friendly, teams can easily create enduring CRM habits and practices. It has a minimal UI and is lightweight and quick. It seamlessly connects with the other technologies we use internally, allowing us to automate a variety of tedious manual operations that were previously required. Additionally, it records the ways in which customers discover our company, and I use that information to decide how best to spend our advertising budget. This is an excellent sales tool for small businesses.

I wish it were simple to trace customer SMS messages. It would be convenient if all customer texts could be forwarded to this location in some way. I don't like that we don't get analytics or the opportunity to plan a follow-up based on the recipient's activity, etc. This would completely alter the situation for copper. Also, there have been a few instances where the connection between Copper and Google Data Studio stopped operating for a week or two, which affected our internal procedures.

Robyn

Prosperworks CRM

Bewertet am 3.10.2016

There was confusion from the beginning as to who my main point of contact was to get started. I had an initial person, then interacted with two others. None were able to assist with questions about merging my domain name email with my gmail account. The CRM software specifically caters to gmail users. That was fine as I had set up my domain name email to send/receive via my gmail account. None of the support persons were able to advise or confirm if Prosperworks would still work with my domain email via gmail. I was instructed by one of them that I would need to also subscribe to the paid Google for Business service. From the onset I was asked and confirmed I was only interested in the level. As I'm a new agent in Real Estate, and I would be the sole user, I did not need, nor could afford the bells and whistles. One of the key selling points was the ability to track and see when my emails were opened. At no point in my various conversations with 3 different consultants was I told that this feature was only available at the price point. It was only after I had installed the software and inquired about the missing feature that I was told I wasn't eligible. Also, the ongoing question about the integration of my domain name email address was never satisfied. After playing around with the app, importing contacts and setting up both my gmail and domain name email in the app during the free trial period, I discovered that I would need to pay for an additional account for the "second email" even though it was me the same person. My take-away was that I would need to pay for each additional subscriber. When compared to others like Hub Spot, this is simply a bad deal. At no point during the onboarding process was this explained until I was ready to confirm payment/my own personal email issues. I was told a supervisor who would be more knowledgable would be in touch. It was around a week later I heard from a supervisor. By then I had moved on. I informed her that I had discovered HubSpot and would be using that as my CRM moving forward. HubSpot is free and also comes with the feature to track opened emails. The supervisor told me that HubSpot was NOT a CRM. It is. So, in the end I would not recommend Prosperworks. It seems this app is too new and the support team is lacking in knowledge. At the basic level of it's not worth it when compared to others that offer the majority of the same features for free.

useful if you use gmail exclusively.

lack of knowledgable support team.
too expensive when compared to other CRMs

Andrea
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need for success in one platform

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

At first the learning curve with Copper CRM was difficult especially since I had been trained in other softwares. The video tutorials were a great help! At this time and after the learning curve I am very happy with my overall experience with Copper. I use it daily and enjoy how I can personalize the features to suit my sales and relationship management needs.

There are a few features in which I like most about the Copper CRM software. Firstly, the opportunities pipeline feature. This is a great tool in following the journey of prospective members and new members. When moving throughout stages of the platform intergrations allow for tasks to be automated with intergrations to Gmail. Which leads me to my next favourite feature which is the Gmail intergration and Zapier intergrations. This allows for my workflow to become much easier, built-in interaction tracking, and more. The email templates are a huge plus too!

It was previously the dashboard, but the recent upgrade which allows for a customizable dashboard is a wonderful added value.

Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT, Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Copper

Intergrations, automations, and price.
Duane
Duane

This is the best CRM for a small business I have ever used

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Ease of use, Flexibility, Multi Businesses can be operated from the same database. This system is easy to customize and automate. I like that it can be automated to other programs I use using Zapier or direct links to the software through API. It is also most useful because it integrates well with Gmail. Training team members is easy and straightforward. Their support tools make bring new people onto the system effortless. Each channel of sales can have it's own steps process to complete a sale. You can do reports by each Channel.

Support tickets take too long to process. Rather than just provide an answer to your request, the system contacts you to make sure you still have the question open and then you must refresh the ticket. Seems to be a glitch in their Zhen Dest process. Because I am in China doing some work, I find this most irritating. I cannot seem to get them to fix this problem. I wrote a letter to the president of the company after he wrote me wanting to know my opinion of the system but he never answered. The company is growing quickly and that is good but sometimes it also causes delays in getting the little things fixed. Over all though, I give the company a 5 start rating for effort, design, support and usefulness.

Lauren
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It doesn't get easier to enter your contacts into a CRM than Prosperworks

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

We all live in our inboxes these days, right? This is where the greatness of Prosperworks comes in. All you have to do is roll over the email address of a contact in your Gmail (using the Prosperworks Chrome extension) and with one click, you can add a contact to your database. *Bye* data entry! It's also very intuitive as it automatically asks once you've added someone to your contacts whether you want to create an opportunity or task reminder for that person to ensure that you are monetizing your lead gen and staying on top of potential clients. The system also looks at who you've been in contact with recently and asks if you want to add them to your database. Again, with just one click, you're growing your database regularly. Mass upload of contacts is simple and easy, as is exporting contacts. There are a lot of automation options available such as Mailchimp and virtually anything else that is available to connect on Zapier. Email templates with mergtags are easy to set up. Lots of customization options across the board.

It doesn't manage duplicates at all, which can be a bit of a drag. Email templates cannot include attachments or HTML. It's easy to lose your place when going down the list of contacts as the page has a tendency to refresh and start at the top as you navigate between contacts and sections. Reminders have limited options for when they are triggered.

david
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

i wish i never paid for this product

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

this is a half done crm
they are good at selling but support is terrible

this is a half done crm
they are good at selling but support is terrible

it works well with gmail, that is about all

set up help- non existent
customer support- chat only, they take a long time to respond
no way to communicate with team through copper
they suggested we set up a slack account, but then did not know how to integrate
this is just a shitty crm

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback. We're really sorry to hear about your experience. We have a few suggested ways you can communicate with your team within Copper:

1. Our Slack integration
2. @ mentions

While we don't have a live chat you can use in Copper, we have found those two options can be very helpful.

We'd love to hear more of your feedback and have reached out to you directly if you're open to chatting more.

Basil
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional! I tried every major platform (plus a few minor ones) over a year and chose...

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

Most importantly, this platform has dramatically increased our ability to effectively and easily pursue sales leads longer and better than we were able to do previously. This has translated into more sales. Sales is what it's all about.

Most platforms are either too simplistic or WAY too complicated (think SalesForce). Prosperworks is lives in the Goldilocks zone of "just right". We are a medium size company that cannot afford a full time CRM engineer, so perhaps my decision would be different under these circumstances. But I have had nothing but a great experience with using ProsperWorks. Also, it's highly intuitive and the architecture is designed such that you do not have to click through things to get to other things. From nearly any point in the platform you can create entries or access the information you need. This saves a lot of time over the course of the day.

My complaints are small and business-specific. The issues I have are unique to our business model. The good thing is that the engineers at PW have been able to create customized programming and workarounds to solve most of our problems.

Remco
Remco
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Copper: The CRM tool for Google G Suite users

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Lead management with a dashboard instead of searching in my mailbox for important mails.

The seamless integration with Google G Suite makes this tool a terrific CRM tool. Now that Copper also has add a Project Management tool makes it even more beautiful.

I don't know any cons for Copper. I don't have any negative experiences so far for this Google G Suite CRM tool.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied although they need to evolve a bit more

Bewertet am 22.7.2018

If you want a good solid system, inexpensive, that is distributed amongst free google functions get it. We looked at a lot of crms and pick this one.

We are a small two-person firm needing a simple crm to manage our clients. Prosperworks/Copper works for us. We can enter companies and people and attach notes. We have installed it under a Google G Suite account so we use Gmail for mail, Google calendar, Google contacts and Google Drive. P/C integrates with all of these and works fine. Updates in the crm propagate to gmail and contacts. It also logs emails under the right person. P/C has a facility for Tasks (which we don't really use - it is a bit lunky) , Leads and Opportunities which we don't use so we can't comment on them. Since you are not using a big crm it is very inexpensive yet gives us everything we need.

Some obvious things which I assume will be fixed soon. No Birthdays. Its default is to sort by first name! It would be nice if changes to Google Contacts would propagate back to P/C but if you are using the crm then not really an issue. Also it would be nice if it logged phone calls and DocuSign stuff for free but I think you can get that through paid add-ins.

Nicco
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Daily Copper user

Bewertet am 2.2.2022

Great very user friendly. Love the phone all and also the integration with mail chimp

I love that I can integrate with google and a lot of other 3rd part apps.
Also having the cell phone app is key

I have not run into a lot of issues using copper

Zoho CRM

not integrable with he new 3rd parry apps we started to use and the cost

pricing and functions
Max
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM and very easy to use

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

Overall very happy with it. Need to make sure to use it to its full capacity.
Price per user is a...

Overall very happy with it. Need to make sure to use it to its full capacity.
Price per user is a bit high I would say but would recommend to everyone I speak too.

The ease of use and the seamless integration with Gmail.

I think the calendar function in combination with tasks can be improved a little with maybe colours and stuf, but maybe its already possible though, im not very technical so other than that not much!
I wanted to say send documents with the email but you actually did upgrade that so im happy!

Salesforce Sales Cloud