Housecall Pro

Anwendung für das Außendienstmanagement.

(2 705)

Sortieren nach

Ryan
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software that has really helped us take our remediation business to the next level.

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

HousecallPro has helped us take our business to the next level and makes dispatching, estimating, and bookkeeping much easier. I've used other competitive products in the past, but nothing has come close to the features of HousecallPro.

Price list flexibility, automated emails, estimate approvals and invoicing, and dispatching to make sure everyone's on the same page.

The automated emails should absolutely be tied to job tags, but because they're tied to customer tags, we have to add and remove them vigilantly if we have repeat customers with multiple properties or different service needs.

I wish the estimate approval process was more of an eSignature process as opposed to any party just clicking a button.

Antwort von Housecall Pro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Jeff
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the program. Hate the mobile app.

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

Just the app

Has all the features I need. Just get the trial and take it for a spin instead of reading reviews.

The mobile app features hardly compare to what is available on a computer.

Antwort von Housecall Pro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jeff, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.

Vince
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Needs alot of work

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Terrible stay away from this software nothing good will comeout of it

I like that I didn't have to pay for free trial

Not sure where to start there is so many problems with this software it's unbelievable

Antwort von Housecall Pro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Vince, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.

Dorina

All in one software

Bewertet am 17.10.2022

I like the fact that it's versatile, and you are able to do so much within the system.

Changing over from QuickBooks is still a process and trying to figure out the ins and out on the accounting part.

Antwort von Housecall Pro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Dorina, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Cody
  • Branche: Lagerung

Housecall

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

As a user pretty user friendly

Liked it as a first time user moved to better things

I’m in cars so it’s limited when I was working for windows it’s was the bees knees

Antwort von Housecall Pro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Cody, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.

Chris
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The houses call for house call

Bewertet am 16.12.2022

My My overall experience with this company is definitely been a good when I definitely see myself recommending this to other people in the near future

Send me the features that have most found interesting about this was the ability to manage track and schedule appointments from the app I also like the ability to Monitor and keep records of payments right there in the app

The initial set up of app is sometimes hard it took me awhile to understand it once I understood it I was able to work with it

Antwort von Housecall Pro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Chris, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Devin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Housecall Pro is a staple in my business.

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

Scheduling, automation, additional apps to improve productivity.

In a rural setting, sometimes its tough to use the app with no service on mobile. I have heard rumor about "offline mode", however....

Janifer
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Housecall Review

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

As Housecall software, we use for our patient's for data collection, in 52 districts, the household data is collected through Housecall software is easy. Mobile access, as the field workers are in different places, scheduling the field excutives to respective districts is snug. Calender syncarnilization, service history, work order management, and client database are undecorated, retrievable, and understandable by Housecall software.

I do not faced any issues in Housecall software while working for field data collection.

Sarah
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Changed our Business for the Better!

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

It has streamlined our business in so many ways! We're now planning our work weeks out which makes our field team and customers very happy. We love that we'll be able to track our efficiency and the productivity of our team and really help us grow the business.

We have a lot of customers that are larger contractors so we have multiple jobs on the go at all times. Being able to have multiple contacts for one account that you can choose from and assign to specific jobs to receive text notifications would be a huge help.

Tim
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great alternative to ST

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

I enjoye

This software was easy to navigate and very simple to use to start.

Is not as polished as other software in the same category

Antwort von Housecall Pro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Tim, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.

Ryan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Housecall Pro changed my life!

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

My overall experience with Housecall Pro has been fantastic. Even more so since I upgraded to the XL

Having the ability to track time, movement, KPI's, reviews, payments, scheduling etc is so powerful!

There are some things that yhe other juggernauts in the industry have that this software doesn't but I am confident they will get there, and I'm happy to have gotten in at basicalky the ground floor.

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Software only did a fraction of what I needed it to.

Joist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

I chose Housecall Pro over these others amongst many things, customer service, price point, responsiveness, and that HCP is constantly working to get better.
Jacob

Housecall Pro Rocks

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

The best part about Housecall Pro is the fact that we have all of our information for the entire business in one spot. It is one stop shop. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online, so we do not have to mess with transferring everything every time. It automatically does it for us. The customer service is also great, as they are quick to find an answer if they cannot fix it right away. I would highly recommend this company and software.

This software brings our entire company together. It helps us with all the scheduling needs that we have, and definitely helps keep all of your information together in one spot. You can also access this from your mobile devices too which is huge! We wouldn't be where we are today in our company if it wasn't for Housecall Pro.

There are a few features missing, that could make some delegations a little easier, but after while, when they hear from a bunch of people that they want this option added, they will add and integrate it to the software.

ServiceTitan

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Housecall Pro had a lot more options for us, and it was very centered around our line of work. The previous software was very generic, and did not offer everything that we were wanting.

Verizon Connect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

The pricing for ServiceTitan was unreasonably high. Some of the products were great, and could be very useful, but after seeing other reviews, and looking at the actual price we would be paying per year, was incredibly high, and we would not be able to comfortably afford that!
Wayne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best service management software for small to medium service companies.

Bewertet am 1.5.2019

Housecall pro was designed with the most important things to be successful in business in mind. They are constantly improving the software, and have estabilshed a community that you can tap into to become a better business. They listen to their users and are proactive. And the mobile version works great!
I have Housecall pro fully integrated with Quickbooks Online, offer integrated online booking, offer service agreements, and impress customers with the automated texts and emails. I originally spent I don't know how many hours looking for the right software, trying to figure out what they all actually did, and tried several different programs. I even switched to another software after using Housecall for a year because I thought they were not going to develop their service agreement capabilities, but that

Over the past two years, there have been several issues for which I have needed to use a work around, but most of those issues have been, or are being addressed. Currently the most inconvenient issue is a somewhat clunky estimate process, and the inability to create multi-option estimates from the mobile app, but they are working to solve that issue.

Kickserv und FieldEdge

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Housecall pro worked better for me and their customer service and online community is exceptional.
Jason

Housecall Pro - ALMOST the best home services software on the market

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Initially very good upon onboarding. As soon as we were up and running we were asked to join a few other programs they offered which were beneficial to us and due to the initial
low price we were happy to add these on.

As far as functionality, the system is great for home services companies with features like "on my way" texting and emails as well as processing for payments and online booking.

Implementation by the company was our issue. The features were great but many were buggy and did not work well together.

Housecall Pro has a robust amount of features in an affordable package.
The main interface is fairly easy to use
Dedicated online fan base on Facebook that is a ton of help

No official support phone line from the company. They utilize a chat bubble on their website for support and have little to no way of escalating a problem to speak with someone.

The implementation of new features comes fast and furious. The features are not always perfected before implementation and are buggy

Joist

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

We were consolidating the number of programs we were using

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

a much larger catalog of options and seemingly great customer support

Antwort von Housecall Pro Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your loyalty and the 4-star review, Jason. We are constantly making improvements to the platform and launching new features. Our chat bubble is able to handle many of our customer's questions, but we have recently launched some packages that come with dedicated phone support for those who prefer that. Please take a look and let us know if you would be interested in one!

Whitney

Excellent Service Industry Software

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

More than positive! It has streamlined our business and provided a better experience for our customers.

The ease of use of this software is by far some of the best and I demoed several before deciding on Housecall Pro. This is our first go at a digital software and they have been excellent to work with in getting us a set up specific to our needs as a company. We like that it encompasses a review component as well as real time data for our office staff to see where our technicians are at on their schedule. The online community Facebook page has been a tremendous help in hearing how other companies are working through issues as business information in general.

There have been times where chatting into the blue bubble yields less than timely feedback for important things we need to get sorted out in the office. The Facebook group is helpful in me searching to find a work around or solution while I wait to hear back from the blue bubble. I understand why there is no direct phone contact for immediate issues, but it would be nice in dire times to be able to immediately get a person on the phone.

ServiceTitan und Service Fusion

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Ease of use. Product support.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Community of support. Ease of use. The collectiveness of what is offered at the given price point.
tonya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An important appendage of our growing company

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

As we are going I find that Housecall pro is growing with our company. Just when I think that we might have outgrown the features poof there they are. It's like they are reading our minds! I enjoy the ease of communicating with the customers and follow up with postcards.

The equipment tracking feature for each customer has simplified life both for the inside staff and the techs. Now that we have the service agreement options, the tech's have an easier time tracking the details of the services. It has helped with our inside sales to be more consistent with customers' maintenance and generating more income.

As we are going and figuring out our growing pains, I have come to realize that it would great to have a system to track inventory as our techs use it with each customer in live time. This type of feature would help with repurchasing and tracking lost inventory.

Titan GPS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

I choose Housecall Pro due to the ease of the system. I have older people that were not comfortable running electronically and this seemed to be rather simple for them to learn. On the flip side, it's advanced enough for our staff to utilize it with Quickbooks online, emailing proposals and tracking invoices.
Christina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Common Sense Approach to Managing your Clients and Employees!

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Sometimes, using multiple software applications, to try and get one job done can be frustrating. Not so with HouseCall Pro. The customer service over chat is so quick and easy, as well as the "tips and troubleshooting" search -- any problems I am having are usually "self-generated." LOL!

This has got to be the easiest "learning curve" I have ever experienced. Coming from a completely different industry, to manage the office here was a bit daunting. BUT - HouseCall Pro made it much easier.
a) Customers: Easy to set up customers in system, note their special preferences, create "tags" to track for where they heard about us, and contact them via emails or texts. Each account has the Zillow pic and profile of each of our customers - providing a wealth of information to us before we even arrive to service their home.
b) Employees: Love the "personal touch" of adding the photos of our team - Our customers can see who is arriving - and - with the notification system, they know when they will be there. TimeTracker makes payroll a snap, and allows employees the flexibility to check in and out while out in the field thru the app - not tied to a punch clock or computer in the office.
c) Scheduling: Easy to use, nice 'color-coding' features for each employee, with options to notify your customer of changes or not. Quickly able to schedule on the fly, thru the phone app. Can look day, week or month with a quick tab change.
d) Invoicing: LOVE it --- the team can enter in all their details, which would normally have to be transcribed from paper notes, on the Work Orders thru the phone app. Nice presentation to the customers, with immediate email invoice available, the minute the job is done and paid for. AND it flows to QuickBooks!

Creating "work arounds" for creating multiple sub-accounts for a main client. Sometimes, there needs to be a three layer deep ability to categorize a customer. Example: Parent Company (Main Customer), which has multiple condominium complexes (Sub Accounts of Main Customer)- each one having its own name/ billing account, and then, the need to create sub accounts for each Condo Complex (a Sub Sub Account) - for each individual Unit (for service address)

Taylor

Great functionality!

Bewertet am 30.6.2020

Housecall Pro was so easy to setup and has been a breeze to use ever since. I've has a wonderful experience with the program and don't feel the need to seek further programming. Housecall was definitely the right choice for our company.

The best thing about this program is the simplicity. It takes no time to figure out how to learn something new with this program. The customer support is great to work with and can figure most things out rather quickly. It's is so nice having such a great program with all the essentials built in one.

There isn't much to not like. The program is always updating features. They always takes suggestions, which is nice. If you'd like to see something, it's usually there within a few months.

ServiceTitan und FieldEdge

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Quicken is very basic. There isn't any scheduling software involve and that made it very hard to operate. We switch to Housecall Pro to gain the ease of time management.

Quicken

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro was the best fit, for the best price. All other companies seemed as if you were getting less for more money.
Skye
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This software is a game changer

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

Our customers love the communication. Our staff love how easy it is to use the app. It sets us miles ahead of our competition and gives us that sharp professional look we strive to bring our customers on the job. The fact that it communicates with our Quickbooks software makes the accounting end simple and saves a tremendous amount of time.

At this point, there isn't anything I don't like about HCP! I am a happy customer!

Jobber und ZenMaid

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

ServiceTitan was too complicated for our team.

ServiceTitan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Easy to use. Focused on customer service. Price was acceptable.
Ben

Possibly the best CRM

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

I have been very happy with my experience since implementing Housecall Pro. I would like to see a few more features, but it has been ever evolving so I’m sure I will see those in the near future.

Ease of use and navigation. Features that are offered to compliment it.

Could use a few more options. It is easy to use from a phone but I would like pictures attached to the price list items to make it easier to navigate on the phone .

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Better functionality and larger platform.

Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Service Fusion was overly complicated to onboard. I didn’t have 40+ hrs I could dedicate just to implementing a new crm.
Julie

My HCP experience

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

HCP has brought our business to the next level. We have been using the software for two years and have a very basic plan. Before HCP, we were keeping our appointments in a spiral calendar and customer information was difficult to maintain. With HCP, we have been able to better track our customer activity and history. One of the newer features that I find interesting is the lifetime value of the customer. This is giving us some insight into how much revenue our customers generate. I am considering upgrading to the next level of HCP to begin accessing some of the marketing tools that HCP promotes.

I like the ease of use for employees and users in the field. It is simple, yet allows our company to be in contact with our customers. From the office perspective, we have reduced how many invoices we are sending the mail significantly. Our customers like receiving e-mails from us, including the invoices. The portal for payment is easy to use. There has been a significant increase in online payments through the portal.

Our employees find the app easy to use and the location services make it easy for them to find our customers homes.

The times on the schedule page, need to somehow be highlighted or the top of the hour bolded. It is really difficult to schedule an appointment on the week view for Friday, because the time is in the far left margin.

I would love to have the ability to make comments on the time card section. That way when I need to make a change to an employee's time card, I can also note why the change was made.

The way that the credit card payments integrate with quickbooks is frustrating, as I have to go to each transaction and manually change where it posts the payment. I would like to have the ability to designate where the payment goes. In addition, it would be nice to change the QB display name on HCP ourselves, instead of talking with customer support. One more thing, can payments affecting more than one invoice be posted as one payment, versus each individual invoice. This would make processing deposits so much easier.

Rebekah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Combined most of my programs into one

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

We are a commercial cleaning business and have been in business for almost 20 years. For the last few years we have been transitioning from paper to digital. We have multiple employees, that are private contractors. They work at several locations. Each location has it's own pricing. Most times any additional services or charges added to a job are reported back with in a day or two.
We were using a paper calendar for on the go access, that was then copied to a shared online calendar. That information was entered into an invoicing program and invoices were emailed via a private email account. The process from work ordered to invoice sent could take up to a week depending on when our employees got back with information about the job.

Going into this next year we decided to try an "all in one" program. Housecall Pro so far has been great! It has most of the features we need. I love the app feature that comes with this program. It pings the employee when a job is assigned. Reminds them of upcoming work, gives directions to the location and lets them add details, pictures, or services to that job on site.

My workload has been cut significantly, allowing me to get to other administrative demands finished that usually get pushed into my weekend. Having the calendar, employee assignment, clients, services, and invoicing all in one place is amazing.
I've had to make some adjustments and "tricks", since it is a basic program. But nothing enough that's made it difficult to use.

Overall it has taken a good amount of stress and transition from our plate.

For single users to a company with multiple employees, this program can do a lot for you.

Convenience, combines most of your business programs into one easy to use program
Customer Service, with offices on both coasts I am able to get in contact with customer service within 10 minutes.
Accessibility, I can access the program from any computer with internet connection or use my phone via the app.
Faster Reporting, employees out on the job can add details, services, or new jobs on sight.
Cuts out bridges between programs and communication, I can enter in a job on the program, assign my employee and it's sent to whomever I need it to be sent to (employee or client) saves me from having to enter it onto either a paper calendar, or a shared calendar, and then notifying the employee of the job and then waiting on a report that they have completed the work.
No contract - you can do monthly, half year or annual commitments

Limited customization, I have to incorporate my own item code to personalize my clients services. The invoices are also limited on what can be changed/added
Only completed jobs can be searched. There's no search or sort option for each client. So I have to scroll through jobs. Once a client accumulates work it can be a hassle to scroll though pages of information.
Confirmation emails, because the invoices are sent though the program. I don't receive confirmation emails. It only show what has been sent.

Wendy

Housecall Pro IS the BEST Platform for Businesses

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

By utilizing Housecall Pro platform, we are much more organized in our processes from Technicians, Customers and Training. Our revenue increased more than 25% in the first year and nearly 30 in the second.
The hands on support from the very top echelon of upper management is unfounded. Nowhere else have we experienced first hand the level of support from all of Housecall Pro's teams from the top COO to the IT Technicians who continually improve the platform.

My most favorite part of this software is the people that back it up. Software is software, it's the people who make the difference.
All of the Housecall Pro teams are some of the most amazing people in this world.
The software is very user friendly with many features being created to meet the demands and needs of the trades that use. The continuous upgrades to the platform, features and 3rd party extensions that make the user experience more customizable for the intended users.
Always pushing the boundaries of excellence.

The accounting side of things for the money transmitted to the bank. Sometimes there are glitches that cause problems within the money deposited transmissions and the tax rate causes errors that are not always an easy fix. The work around to fix the errors caused more work for me by having to go into my quickbooks to change a tax rate then reinstate it to the original rate. Oye' vei ?

James

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Great, I am where I am today mainly because of their system, I wouldn't have been able to manage things like I do today without them.

I love how its evolved over the past 2 years, it has grown as I have. Their team is on point and very intuitive to its customer's needs. I started using the software for the simple reason someone had reached out to me to help them build one, and after a few months of using their software I realized how difficult it would be to do along with my business, I even at one point looked at leaving and did so. I thought I found the answer to my problem with Fusion something, I started to pay them and continued using HCP until I felt comfortable with the new system and rolling it out with my team. After about 2 months I realized they were not on the same level or page as HCP. like I said I never stopped using them luckily, it would have costed me more time and more money if I had. They have been amazing for 2 years and plan on sticking with them as long as they plan on taking my money. They have an amazing Facebook group that has helped me in many situations amazing Pros from all over with wonderful insight.

they will make mistakes as we all do, no one is perfect. I've made so many in the short time I've been in business and I'm not dealing with the volume of people as they do. So I try to keep that in mind when one does come up. Their team really is amazing, I can't say anything bad about them.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Great Product

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

MY overall experience has been great, whenever i need customer service they are available and always helpful via chat or phone call

The owners were use too and liked a different dispatching/invoicing system. When I was hired as the Office Manager I was trained to use that system but always felt like it was out dated and not user friendly. I ran across an ad for house call pro on social media. I immediately loved what I saw, the ease of the program and how customers could make payments online and leave reviews for our business and technician experience. I showed the owners and we made the switch to housecall pro and have never regretted it.

I wish the system could notify me when my technicians went in route, started there job and finished there job. Wish some sort of push notification or a chime when the dash board is open