HubSpot Sales Hub

Sortieren nach

Brent W
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sales Hub helped us grow our sales team while keeping track of details

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

We needed to onboard a large amount of salespeople and integrate it with Linkedin Sales Pro. It works well with our marketing hub as well as our CRM (Which are all HubSpot.)

There is a rich amount of integration that makes it easy to use across multiple platforms.

Easy to use and set up. Easy for new salespeople to use and learn how to use it. It has the ability to customize by adding specific attributes. It also allows you to create custom stages and workflows on each stage.

It is a little expensive and not good for a small sales team.

ActiveCampaign

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

Salesforce was REALLY complicated and really expensive. They sub-par support.

Price, features and scalablility
Brandon
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

HubSpot Sales Hub is One of the Best Values in Sales Management Software

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Very easy to get up and get going quickly. Very easy to manage the vast majority of small and medium-sized companies sales needs.

HubSpot has made simple what Salesforce has complicated. For companies such as ours, Salesforce is overkill. HubSpot gives you everything you need to keep track of sales.

I think there could be some improvements in the business intelligence arena. I am not expecting Tableau or Domo, but there could be some work done here.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

HubSpot has the better reputation, and it seemed more professional.
Simon
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product, absolutely terrible onboarding experience

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

HubSpot Sales Hub is a great platform, but their onboarding process is probably the worst I've experienced from a SaaS provider. So I'd advise you against using the software if you want their help in getting the software up and running quickly.

Ease of use and automation capabilities.

The onboarding experience. They insist on charging for onboarding support, but don't really give you the support you need and completely lack ownership over the process.

Zoho CRM und Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

Ease of use and level of automation by design in the system.
Thierno Ousmane
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

HubSpot Sales Hub, an essential pillar to boost our sales.

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

This is a good product. If you're already using Hubspot you might've already been enjoying it. If you're not, you can try Hubspot Sales Hub and see how your sales take a real jump.

First of all, it is important to know what is HubSpot Sales Hub. It is a HubSpot product that enables us to monitor the phases of our sales process, and assess which phase of the funnel our leads are in (a lead is a marketing jargon that means sales in this context). In other words, Hubspot sales hub is a sales metric tool to see where the sales optimizations are needed the most. The things that I particularly like with this product are:
- The interface is actually smooth and intuitive. Once we click on the Sales tab located in the upper corner of the screen, we will see all of our transactions, our sales pipeline, and we can actually move the different transactions (meaning the sales) by just picking and dragging them around with the mouse. If we want more information about a transaction, we can just click on it and it will open a whole other window about this particular transaction with the customer’s pieces of information such as: The name, the contacts, and the number of tickets if there are any;
- We can set organizational charts related to team projects, assign tasks among the members, organize meetings, and automate repetitive tasks;
- We can measure the sales performance in the Report tab. Then, we should click on Dashboard to be able to display the different sales made in a defined period of time. The dashboard is customizable with different templates available.

Two things that can be improved:
- It would be better to add a task reminder for the uncompleted tasks;
- Different colors need to be added to automate our next action on a given deal/transaction; different colors with different interpretations about the required actions that must be taken. This will save us the time of having to click on the deals/transactions.

Kathleen
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool, but takes a lot of time and money to get there

Bewertet am 23.10.2022

Neutral

The product has a great deal of capability if you know how to tap into it

Very difficult to implement, very little support of integrated apps

Zoho CRM, Airtable, Pipedrive, Nutshell und Salesforce Sales Cloud

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

HubSpot Sales Hub

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

The overall experience has been great. We can manage calendar booking and the sales, all in one place. It is very easy for us to provide training to our new hires because of its user-friendly UI. You don't necessarily need to get the whole package, and still be able to work with HubSpot Sales Hub.

If you need all of its options and features, it has a great price. It is also very user-friendly and it helps me and our team to keep track of everything we do. Its also very effective when it comes to managing our contacts and it works as a great replacement for other marketing tools we've used in the past.

In all the time I have using the software we have encounter different errors e.g. spammed numbers blocked due to spam. When we got the whole package, we realized that could've used different software and the total would be the same or cheaper.

Pia
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

There is no learning curve.

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

No learning curve required. There is no need for time to use the product, it adapts immediately.

Not affordable. These features can be achieved with more affordable products.

Kissena
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Hubspot is a great CRM

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

Integration with other software, knowing when clients read my emails, functionality.

The costs for limited options like the sales pipeline.

Stas
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

excellent use

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

was useful and helped grow sales rapidly

i had no issues - it is a great sales hub

Richard
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Une solution simple de gérer ses ventes

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

La simplification de ce logiciel est un point particulièrement important et notable. De plus, les ressources de formations permettant de prendre en main l'outil sont très intéressantes et la prise en main du logiciel en est d'autant plus facilité.

Le prix !! (et quelques problèmes pour exporter certaines données)

Matthew

HubSpot

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I use this daily with two of my clients for Account-Based Marketing Campaigns.
Great for Lead-to-Account tracking as well as ongoing account management.
Ties into HubSpot's CRM solutions well, so it's very convenient for the whole client management lifecycle.

Also love that it's free to start out with, so I can test it with a client so they can see if they like it or not before committing to the paid version (which also isn't really necessary until it has demonstrated value in the free model. This platform can act as the central operations center of any sales and marketing strategy.

HubSpot is a great solution for managing most sales and marketing campaigns, and the Sales Hub is no exception. The ease of setting up pipelines, tracking contacts, logging notes, and especially scheduling follow-ups for each contact makes this an ideal platform for lead generation and account closing processes.

One killer feature is that when you're setting up a Company in the system, you simply enter their website and it auto-populates all the essential contact data - making it so easy to quickly get your cold-calling lists setup so you can get to work reaching out to individuals within the Companies.

I feel there are some redundancies in the way 'Deals' and 'Lead Status' pipelines are managed, but easy enough to work around them and set them up as you see fit.

Salesforce Service Cloud, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive und Nutshell

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

I prefer HubSpot because it integrates so easily with other 3rd party systems (specifically Mailchimp and LinkedIn)
Elizabeth
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My Favorite CRM

Bewertet am 28.2.2022

I first used the Hubspot free version until my company decided to switch from Netsuite to Hubspot for our CRM. I didn't realize how much more Hubspot could do until I had the paid version. I have used 5+ CRMs and Hubspot is by far my favorite.

Easy to use. Very intuitive even for the non-technical savvy user.
Ability to create custom scheduling links to send to prospects.
Ability to integrate with numerous other programs to really streamline your workflow and save you time!
Ability to create beautiful email templates.
Ability to create links to documents, videos, images, and more to embed into emails.
Get open rates, click rates, time viewed, etc.
App for smartphones for easy on-the-go access. App also helps you log incoming and outgoing calls when related to a contact.
Easily track sales pipeline on an interactive dashboard.
Automatically logs events and emails through linked calendars and email inboxes.
Can launch calls from site and app, log type of call, and record the call!

I don't really have any complaints or cons with HubSpot itself. I would love the app to be able to do a little more, like create/edit/add a quote.

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

My company was not fully utilizing Netsuite and it didn't have as many features as we liked with Hubspot. I think it was also cheaper but I didn't authorize the switch nor make the purchase.

NetSuite CRM

Shrouq
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best applications for organizing business, managing offers and sales teams

Bewertet am 30.1.2022

When it comes to preparing lists of new customers and sending compensation, the HubSpot Sales Hub has helped us to be more organized in all stages of our work. Keeping all those records in the cloud and organizing them in a unique way allows you to retrieve and import the data that you need at any time. Because of the information we've gotten from it, we've been able to come up with some of our best ideas yet for our company's future.

The HubSpot Sales Hub provides my team with a great deal of structure, as it can be used to distribute and track projects with the support of other team members, all of which can be done from a computer or via the mobile app. Classifying emails in this way allows you to see the status of emails sent to customers and those that have been received, as well as the settings for ready responses that are sent to customers, which is something I really appreciate.
For example, you may simply plan all of your appointments and receive reports summarizing all of the events that have occurred over any period of time, which is both motivational and inspiring to keep all of your duties in progress. Due to its seamless connection with the rest of our workflow, it eliminates the need for us to manually enter the same information twice.

Despite the fact that the HubSpot Sales Hub is really well-organized and provides you and your team members with all the tools you need for a very reasonable membership price, it's difficult to think of anything negative to say about it. The user simply requires a few minutes of training before he can get the most out of it.

Patrick
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Hubspot Sales Hub is great marketing CRM but lacks in comprehensive sales engagement.

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

It's better for marketing. The tracking of prospects and stages of their progress in a pipeline is negligible. They have what's called the "Deals" section, but when dealing with a true Enterprise client, there is a significant amount of detail that needs to be tracked and Hubspot is not capable of handling this type of sales process. Another issue is keeping track of work that needs to be done. For example, we were taught by HubSpot to use the "Tasks" center for keeping track of activities or future actions. Well, if you schedule a follow-up, and the day comes that the follow-up needs to be completed, you are instructed to just change the date doesn't he follow up to keep that activity at the top of that prospects feed. Otherwise, it gets lost in the activity feed for that client. There is no pipeline that you can create for accounts you are working on. Their workaround is using the deals section, but the deals are then used by management to track forecasting and other numbers. Personally, I feel there should be a completely separate module that houses the different stages as opposed to this. Customer service is great and that's about it.

I like Hubspot for the simple fact that it's aesthetically pleasing. Its basic functionality is easy to learn and customize the platform was very simple. I like the marketing capabilities and ability to generate email templates.

There is a lot that I don't like about Hubspot. For starters, adding people to an email campaign is by far the most painstaking, time-consuming, and illogical process ever created. To be clear, part of the reason is that Hubspot charges you extra to add people faster to a campaign. They know this, and it's their way of forcing you to purchase a more expensive version of their software. For example, when you have finished creating a campaign and you now want to add people to that campaign, instead of going directly to your list of candidates and clicking on "add to campaign" you have to go to the campaigns that you've created, click on add person, and then search by that person's name or email, so not only do you have to have another screen open to know that person's information, but you can only add one person at a time! It takes upwards of 8 hours to add 50 people to one campaign. Secondly, is the ability to customize the "log not, log a call, log email" section. Instead of the system tracking when a call has been completed, or an email sent, in order to get "credit" for that email or phone call made, you need to perform an additional task by click on the "log call" feature for the system to actually capture a logged call. This is incredibly annoying as your doubling the tasks. This section also isn't customizable. Therefore if for example, you want to message someone on Linkedin you cant go back to HubSpot and log that message. There's no way to track that message.

Steve

Great For Certain People

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

Their customer service is no good to put it simply. Because of that and the high cost of their services when I need to grow and have more capability I will be looking elsewhere.

The features of HubSpot are nearly unmatched. You can do just about anything on their platform - for a price. But I'll get to that later.

I use HubSpot for the CRM and emailing leads etc. and for that it is all free which is amazing. I couldn't be happier with the fact that I get this much capability for free. The fact that I can not only track if they opened the email but get a notification exactly when they opened it, how many times, and more is amazing.

Also the ability to save 5 templates and getting automatic suggestions in my email builder is fantastic!

I can also add a good size team all without having to pay anything.

I also love the ability to switch between multiple companies very quickly, though doing that often times gives me an error page and I have to reload but thats not a big deal.

Overall I am very happy with HubSpot but there have been some pretty big annoyances.

For me the customer service and big cost for paid options is a HUGE drawback. I just had an issue where all my emails were getting sent to spam but only if I sent them from Hubspot. I tried Mac mail, saleshandy, SalesBlink, FindThatLead etc. and it all worked just fine but when I sent from Hubspot - straight to spam.

So I contacted them about it but kept getting sent to their sales team and all the sales team did was send me links to articles asking if I had tried this or that. They never offered any real help and when I asked to speak to technical support of course I had to be a paying customer, which I understand to a degree. But with something like this it was clear it was a Hubspot issue. So I took to the forums and found 4 different posts of people with the same problem and in each post Hubspot blamed it on the persons email not being secure and offered suggestions to make the email itself more trustworthy.

However, myself and all these other people did not send big campaigns so there's no real reason our email addresses should be getting flagged as spam.

So I figured out that when I turned on 2 factor authentication to sign into my Hubspot account the problem was completely fixed.

So for me the second I need more capability for a bigger team I am going to be looking elsewhere because of their poor service and high prices.

Zendesk Sell

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

Hubspot is free and Zendesk Sell isnt. Pretty much that simple.

Zendesk Sell

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

I had been using Zendesk Sell since they were called Base. Because of that I do have a free account and honestly its an amazing platform and I love it. Used it for years! But once Zendesk acquired Base and turned it into Zendesk Sell a lot of the free options were no longer free such as teams/users. So thats really the only reason I switched to Hubspot was so I could add more users for free but once I need to have more capability Im switching back to Zendesk Sell.
Juan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The go-to-CRM for startups growing from small to medium fast

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

Hubspot is a robust CRM that can take SMB sales operations a long way.
Keeps things simple and easy to use. For advance sales analytics and marketing automation you may have to look for additional tools.

Intuitive, easy to use, and it is effortless to customize. Hubspot sales and marketing modules complement effectively with each other. Workflows features allow to automate marketing efforts, allowing to scale operations smoothly.
It integrates smoothly with Gmail suite products, and mainstream business tools.

It does not count with advance lead scoring tools. Lead interaction tracking is limited. Workflow automation faces the same problem. As you start sophisticating your sales and marketing operations Hubspots tools may start falling short.

Zoho CRM und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

Nimble was not easy to use and suffer from limited functionalities. Hubspot was a mainstream, well-known reliable and proven CRM.

Nimble

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

Hubspot was well known and cheaper
Paul

HubSpot - If you're using another CRM, check this one out

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

While none of the team evaluating HubSpot when we were looking to upgrade our CRM a few years ago, had experience with the product, we were impressed with the user interface, features and functionality offered. We needed to be sure we could easily onboard our sales team and make the transition to this system as easy as possible while providing business value. Integration with our instance of the HubSpot Marketing Hub allows for seamless lead flow from our website, management of leads and deals, tracking of touches whether by email, phone or manual tasks provides us with the ability to ensure follow up with new prospects and current customers.

While there are many key aspects of HubSpot we find critical, one of the, if not the most critical is the ability to have our HubSpot Sales Hub linked and aligned with our Marketing Hub. We started with the Sales Hub first and the marketing team soon found value in adding the HubSpot Marketing Hub so we have end to end integration allowing smoother demand generation, lead flow and tracking.

Honestly it is difficult to find a con that is a result of what HubSpot offers. We use NetSuite as our ERP for finance and had to work with a 3rd party vendor on a complicated integration between the two that we need to actively monitor as there will be a few instances each month of syncing not going through for a few deals that will result in a needed adjustment.

Dynamics 365 und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

NetSuite is an adequate ERP system but unable to provide us with the CRM capabilities we needed.

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

The evaluation team had experience with prior CRM systems but even though HubSpot was a new system for them, it was chosen for multiple reasons including ease of use, marketing and sales integration and overall business value.
Bart
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Wish we had started using Hubspot earlier

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

I wish I had moved from our previous tool (Streak) before. Hubspot is intuitive, just works and it generates good results.

1) Grows with you
Although it offers a gazillion features and possibilities, just like Facebook, it just grows with you and how you use it. I tend to discover some additional possibilities along the way, even after +6 months of using it, but it always gets better for my use cases.

2) Easy sequences & follow-up
The sequences in Hubspot just work. Once set up - which is easy - I can add users one by one, tailor the message a bit and send out. Every mail sent is a mail I otherwise would have not gotten the time for to send it and just gives back results. It's more a sequence praise than Hubspot per se, but Hubspot's approach just works for me.

3) All-in-one
The fact that the landing pages can be created very easily, that you can send marketing emails, have chat on your website etc is a major plus.

4) Community
The fact they are big makes for a slew of Fiverr guys ready to help me out when in need.

1) Only community
Although I consider the fact they have a large community as a plus, the fact that you sometimes have to rely on the community to upvote features makes that my 'personal' impact on the roadmap is low. Even with a lot of upvotes there is no guarantee that Hubspot will alter the product.

2) Constant changes in pricing & feature lists
I have recommended others to use Hubspot for their features in a specific pack I use. However, pricing & features change so I sometimes mistakenly try to get people on board whilst pricing has gone up or features are missing for the acceptable pricing.

3) The neverending upsell
It makes sense that with more needs, more tools can be of assitance. But in Hubspot's case, there is a lot where we can still grow and where they can still charge me more. An acceptable all-in-one pricing would be welcome, because for now I do not use some features because of the big pricing gap.

Customer.io und Intercom

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

Streak was perfect as a Gmail add-on. But it missed some features such as sequences (repeat emails).

Streak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

We had a startup pricing benefit via our collaboration with an accelerator which lured us in. Knowing what I know, even the full pricing would have been well worth it.
Cecilia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, shortest deployment and powerful results

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

Highly recommended for organizations of any size. Each company will find a great combination of Hubspot modules and versions. The product is easy to deploy, understand and use.

It's easy to implement and a couple of months is enough. The user interface helps a lot in the adoption process. Trainings are more or less short as users feel confortable doing basic tasks very easily from day one. Support is excellent always in native language and very quick.

The core of the CRM which is contact management is very powerfull. And when combined with Marketing hub it is unlimitted powerful. Probably, some bundles are too expensive for small companies.

Dynamics 365

Price

Dynamics 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

Pricing, features, easy to use, scalability
David
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for SMBs! startups can't afford it but still great!

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

Great tool overall for Sales teams. A little more expensive that the traditional startup CRMs like pipedrive but still amazing

It's extremely easy to use, and Hubspot Sales Hub was what we needed. Easy to create pipeline stages, lifecycle stages, and activities.

The only con I found is that there is no real way to connect to marketing hub to communicate lead scoring or lead grading. We had to do that manually.

Zoho CRM

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

It was just more powerful than those at the time I was using it

ActiveCampaign und Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

Zoho CRM looked good but I thought it was too basic
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

The go-to startup CRM

Bewertet am 30.6.2020

The Sales Hub is fantastic for early teams and startups. It is easy to use, even for non-sales people and is highly customizable. Easy import and export, a wird range of possible integrations and numerous further features definitely justify its price. Great value for money, especially if you get startup discount via your accelerator or VC.

Very helpful bulk import function - lets you edit your columns and properties between file upload and final transition into the system. High degree of customization (properties)

Things like quick and good customer service, as well as help with getting started, do not come for free.

Pipedrive und Google Sheets

Price

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

Pricing. Degree of possible customization.
Ahmad
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

A unique, low-cost tool for managing everything related to customers, their affairs, and their...

Bewertet am 2.2.2022

In general, we are satisfied with the change brought about by the use of the HubSpot Sales Hub, whereby we were able to obtain a file for each of our clients, containing all correspondence, transactions, contracts and invoices between us. Using the HubSpot Sales Hub, we were able to send promotions to select listings. In addition, through its distinguished tools, we were able to track all potential customers, through the analytics of the data that is carried out through it. It's a productivity booster, as we can close more deals, keep track of sales and better workflow.

You can easily upload all records to the cloud so that any team member may view them from anywhere using HubSpot Sales Hub. It is interoperable with various apps and allows for rapid exporting and importation of lists and data. I enjoy how HubSpot Sales Hub categorizes emails and responds to customers. I can control my workflow, assign tasks, sync it with my mailbox, and send messages promptly. The mobile app also sends you regular notifications to keep you updated on all happenings. On my favorite HubSpot Sales Hub Weekly Activity and Reporting Dashboard, I can see everyone's contact information. I like that you can record calls, emails, and consumer interactions.

There is nothing to dislike about the HubSpot Sales Hub, the simplicity, ease of use and unique tools you get with it will allow you to organize your business in a unique style.

Lee
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Intuitive and cost effective CRM

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

We love this solution for monitoring our client engagement!

The system is easy to use, and input data, which is great for any small business looking for a CRM that is free.

There has been some reduction in functionality in the free version, however it far exceeds any other free CRM.

Insightly

Warum HubSpot Sales Hub gewählt wurde

Looking for a more cost effective option.

Zoho CRM und Insightly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu HubSpot Sales Hub

Same functionality for a better cost.
Fernando César
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Using Hubspot CRM as a primary CRM

Bewertet am 2.3.2022

I liked so much hubspot because I had freedom.

Hubspot it’s easy to use and most of the things don’t need a IT guy next to you. This makes everything much more easy. From automations to reports if you have average IT knowledge you could walk alone.

Customization. I think some stock reports are not so useful for my business case. Besides this the seller interface doesn’t have a view with the main tasks, news or a feed running things that are important to the rep.

Pipedrive und HubSpot CRM

Oliver
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

An Absolute Game Changer for Sales Development

Bewertet am 24.10.2021

Using HubSpot Sales has been one of the best business decisions we have made as a business, the scalability, ease of use, support and overall eco-system are easy to use straight out of the box and can only grow with you as you get used to the software. The system is incredibly userfriendly and intuitive and delivered an impact for us very quickly after implementation.

The ability to utilise sequences and snippets in the sales process was an absolute game changer for us as a business. We were able to implement our sales playbook with clearly defined stages and outcomes that could be easily implemented throughout the team literally at the touch of a button. The efficiencies that this has bought across the board has been incredible, it has also had the benefit of reducing the ramp time to effectiveness of new sales team members from approx 6 months to 2.5 months.

There is nothing I don't like about the software, the most important thing prior to rolling it out however is to make sure you have mapped out your established processes and understand how these translate into HubSpot.