505 Nutzerbewertungen

Avni S.

Solid ATS

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I've had a positive experience with Greenhouse. I like that you can schedule interviews in it as it connects to google calendar or outlook. The customization of scorecards is a huge plus so you can make sure interviewers are testing on accurate material. I love also how greenhouse sends automatic reminders to interviewers to submit their scorecard. This eliminates unnecessary emails from me. If your a small company, I think your really benefit from Greenhouse.

Greenhouse is an easy ATS to use. It's easy to create job reqs, job posts, and you can customize your evaluation form aka scorecard. When we initially got Greenhouse, we set up training sessions with interview teams on how to use the platform. Majority of the feedback we received from our interviews teams was that it was extremely easy to use. I also loved how greenhouse has tutorials so we were able to leverage that as well. Customer support has been wonderful, anytime we've had an issue, we can easily connect and chat to a customer service agent. I also love the share jobs to social media feature where you can connect your linkedin through greenhouse and share jobs that your company has.

The metrics can be improved on. I wish there were more metrics on how many people in the company share the most jobs to their social network. Also, sometimes customizing reports can be a bit difficult. There has been some instances where it took some time for a report to pop up.

Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Great tool for smaller companies with limited reporting needs

Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using greenhouse for a number of years and it has served it's purpose.

Simple use, fairly intuitive process, ability to capture all candidate info in on place, high level reporting,

Customized reporting is a challenge, the "off the shelf" reports are too elementary, uncertain how large the platform can scale

Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Makes the Recruiting Process Quick and Easy

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Greenhouse has made it easy and straightforward when it comes to the recruiting process. I have leveraged it as someone who is interviewing/searching for candidates as well as someone who has referred others to different positions. It is an easy to use tool from a user perspective with reminders and an easy to use platform.

Greenhouse has made it very easy to follow the recruiting process - whether it is a referral or it is someone joining my team. It is very easy to see feedback, look at resumes, and review candidates after the interview.

I really like the software and haven't had anything I don't like about it. That said, I am just a user and don't know much about the setup process or the reporting functionality.

Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Phenomenal features, easy to use - but extremely high priced, not great support/export

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helpful to map out a recruitment journey in one place. But can be done with more control of your data in many other HR tools.

Intuitive features and easy to process between steps
Helps to ensure consistency between interviews, plans, and third party integrations for staff intake and hiring.
Easy to post jobs and link multiple job posts to the same position internally (newer posts get more applications, but don't need a new job inside the portal)
Allows for constant hiring, and deep analytics on use of HR teams time and performance
- Really not a fit for small or midsize firms, you can tell its great for the enterprise

- Support is great initially, then is not as helpful after execution (contract lock in)
- Pricing is annual, and very high
- Hard to justify the ROI for convenience on HR team
- Pricing is completely based on size of the company (meaning how much you can afford) vs. the use of the platform or feature set
- Prohibitive annual, upfront, and renewal terms
- Company tried to renew automatically within contract notification periods, without confirmation/touching base previously, and expected higher contract terms without discussion or proposal
- Exporting data is non-functional. Only left with Resumes and not full details, notes, or other data your team may have created (Keep that in mind when spending time analyzing candidates and for legal/compliance)
- Really consider how your team will use this, and if it is either a time saver or money maker for recruiting.

Chances are, it's not - but it is convenient in one place. But once you're in it - very hard to leave and difficult to offboard.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10

Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Works OK from perspective of an interviewer, not great.

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Greenhouse does what it needs to do, but could be better at creating a more efficient UX around interview note taking/feedback.

I use Greenhouse mostly as someone who interviews candidates for our open roles, and to that end much of my interaction with the software is taking notes on candidates and making recommendations. I appreciate how Greenhouse makes it easy for me to view candidates resumes+screening questionnaire answers in context, and has a Google Calendar integration so that I don't have to spend the time digging through greenhouse for info on upcoming candidate interviews.

Adding notes/feedback around a candidate's interview performance is difficult in Greenhouse— especially with the lack of formatting (i.e. can't do bullets) in the text fields. I always take raw notes in GDocs and have to format/transfer back over to Greenhouse, which creates friction and wastes time. I wonder if there's a way to decrease that friction and make it so that I can more easily take notes directly in Greenhouse.

Kelsey H.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Greenhouse Is Great!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use it for recruiting and it is very user friendly. Multiple users in the office have mentioned that they do like it's functionality.

It is very easy to use and once you start using it, very easy to maneuver. Good system to use for recruiting.

It can be a little hard to find older resumes or find things once a job rec is closed. Notes are limited.

Acceptable for a nonrecruiter

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I thought it seemed like an adequate solution. When we switched to lever I was sad because I had just figured out how to use greenhouse. Lever is functionally the same to me.

We used Greenhouse for a number of years before switching to lever. The recruiting team as admins had a bunch of stuff they fussed over in terms of features. as a leader of a team that recruits but not a part of the recruiting team, I can't really tell the difference between lever and greenhouse.

As part of a small team, I have a narrow focus on only finding the stuff that matters to my paltry 1-2 hires. But it seemed like it always started at a global level, probably with a focus on the recruiting teams, and I had to click around a lot to find what I wanted.

Alfonso C.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlines your recruiting

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, a great product for putting all your recruiting in one place.

There's a lot of good features that lets you streamline your recruiting process - and gets candidates into roles and through an interview process pretty quickly.

There's a bit of confusion between the Candidate view and the Job view. For example, why can you not see the resume from the Job view of a candidate, and instead, you need to go to the candidate?

Prashant M.

A good HR tool for Startups

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great functionality, but bad User Experience and can improve. Good for small startups.

I like the various functions in the tool. It covers almost everything, You can add referrals and even send emails from withing the tool.
The weekly summary keeps me updated about the open jobs is really helpful.

I don't like the email templates. Too textual. Also, sometimes with so many options it is confusing, like I am not able add the user to a job. Need better UX

Cristina P.
Branche: Bildende Kunst

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Greenhouse is a great way to track applicants and different hiring managers can comment on the candidates profile making it easier to make a decision. Greenhouse is a great ATS, but I wish there were more instructions on how to fully take advantage of the features available.

What I like most about Greenhouse is that you can send candidates emails though Greenhouse instead of through your actual email.

What I like least about it is that there aren't any instructional videos. For example, I see that there is a reporting option, but don't know how to use that feature. It'd be great if there were instructional videos on the reporting page to show you how to use the feature.

Nick R.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

I've used Greenhouse for 3 years and I am my company's GH admin.

Bewertet am 29.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Greenhouse is great. It's very customizable to your recruiting operation while providing clear guidance on how to best organize your operation. This improves your candidate/interviewer experience while maximizing your data/analytics and workflows. Their customer service team is top notch. They're friendly and helpful and always solution oriented. There's so much I personally like that I'll just have to list a few (in no particular order):

- Offer Workflows (with approvals)
- Job Setup
- Customizable Options (Offer details, Job details, Tags, Candidate details)
- Greenhouse Analytics (Okay I lied, this is my favorite)
- Employee Dashboard
- Referral Process (Posting to social media, tracking, organizing referrals as a referrer)

There isn't a lot not to like. Greenhouse is growing fast and their software is evident of that at times. There are some legacy situations that they've chosen not to prioritize (like bulk updating approvals on jobs) with their engineering time, but though the solution today is time consuming, they're obviously making progress to minimize the pains. When you use Greenhouse, you're using a tool that does more than track candidates, it helps you interview better and it helps your team become more confident in their hiring decisions. So, of course that opens the door for growing pains as they scale and learn what their customers need.

On a more technical side. The way they've designed their API doesn't always make the most sense. They provide some resources to understand it better but until you're neck deep into when candidate_ID and application_ID are used and what historical information is connected to each, it's a bit like learning a new language.

Brian B.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Pretty Close To A Silver Bullet!

Bewertet am 9.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We use Greenhouse as the platform for all recruiting functions globally. Prior to implementing Greenhouse, we had a lot of manual processes in place and the recruiting function as a whole was decentralized. There was no central repository for all recruiting-related information. With Greenhouse, we were able to align the team globally, centralize all functions, automate processes, and create a better hiring experience for managers.

Reporting - In my role, I need to be able to diagnose where the breakdowns are in recruiting, and the system’s many canned reports help me do that. While Greenhouse doesn’t have the ability to let you build custom reports, there are enough reports available that I don’t have to do that. It’s also been very useful for me to get weekly recruitment reports from the system so I can see activity from a high level. All this lets me keep my finger on the pulse of hiring, and report effectively to the business where we are with progress to plan, while at the same time advising on trends I’m seeing and actions we may want to take.

Interview Kits/Scorecards - Another great feature of the system. Getting everyone on the same sheet of music has been invaluable. Once all scorecards are input then the manager can see all of the feedback and make a decision. As I’ve mentioned, centralization is important to us and having all the feedback in one place makes it easy on recruiter and manager alike. And the interview kits are a great way to set everyone up for success because they can be customized so that the whole interview panel takes the same approach, or each interviewer can be tasked with a specific question set. And it’s all so intuitive and easy to use. Several of our senior executives have set the standard for user engagement with Greenhouse!

User experience - This was one very key area for us. We believe that recruiters are partners to managers, and for them to want to engage on that level, we needed a system that was user-friendly. And Greenhouse is definitely user-friendly. We have a high level of engagement here which has helped to further our goal of creating a culture of recruitment here.

Reporting Customization - Although there are many canned reports that cover a variety of areas, I still have to export multiple reports in order to build a report which tells the story I’m trying to tell.

User Access Customization - I understand this is something on their product roadmap. It would be great for them to get more granular in terms of access-level functionality.

Sarah F.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Greenhouse is so fresh

Bewertet am 7.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I did a fair amount of investigating ATS systems, and Greenhouse ultimately won my business and has kept it for a several reasons.

1. Customer Service. Their sales team understood the difference between availability, persistence and harassment. Their implementation specialists are patient, articulate, empathetic, easily accessible and even open to product improvement suggestions. Support tickets are handled quickly and when the matter is a more complex tool-wide programming solve, they still communicate the outcome to you---even months later!!

2. UI and UX. It's sexy, intuitive, and easy to use. Trying to get timely candidate feedback from super busy creative people, many of whom are naturally disorganized, has meant the simplicity of Greenhouse has been a godsend. They even like using it because its pretty. Anything to made the horse led to water drink, ya know?

3.Customization. I love that I can change make both minor tweaks and major adjustments to scorecards, job posts, work flow and hiring teams with zero headache. We can also put our unique brand voice on everything our internal team and candidates see, so nothing about it feels robotic.

4. Candidate Experience. It's fast, simple, and clear on the receiving end, which is the most important part. Feedback from our candidates, even from rejected candidates, has been glowing since we started using Greenhouse---a vast improvement over our previous MO.

5. Ease of Communications. Communicating to and about candidates is simple and fluid, AND can all activity around a candidate is logged, so you check and double check last communications---key when you have a large pool and fast moving process. It's also web based, so use it from your phone, home computer or anywhere that's not your desk.

The only drawback is that the flexibility in the rest of the tool is not represented in the reporting. The reports can be a little difficult to decipher and there are some sets of data not offered that would be quite useful, though not critical. On the whole, the reporting features are more than adequate, but relative to the awesomeness of the tool and service otherwise, it would step up a bit.

Customer Service, UI/UX, Customization, Candidate Experience, Ease of Communications.

Analytics, Price (if you're a small business)

Comprehensive Solution, Broad Integration Partners

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

No glaring holes in the tools a small-to-medium sized organization needs to track, manage, evaluate, and hire candidates.

Lots of push-button integration partners to drive downstream workflows, such as Background Screening, and HRIS export.

Heavy configureability means heavy variation between customer setups. This is true in nearly every software solution, not just Greenhouse.

It would be great to see Greenhouse take more of a lead in providing good examples of objective candidate evaluations. Scorecards that coach interviewers on how to objectively evaluate certain attributes, etc...there's plenty of research out there on preventing bias in interviews, and how evaluate candidates more objectively. We'd welcome Greenhouse to take away some of the 'configurability' in favor of stronger leadership on evaluating technical and non-technical qualities objectively and without bias during interview.

BambooHR, an HR Information System, does a great job of leading their customers by designing functionality that support best practices in performance review, performance management, and goal setting. They simply don't allow their customers to configure their way out of doing good reviews. They explain the research behind employee engagement, good reviews, and stick to their guns. This is good industry leadership, Greenhouse could learn from that.

"Choose your own path" isn't always the best.

Julia L.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Gets better with every new release

Bewertet am 21.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

- Ease of use & great support documentation you can point individual users to so the recruiting team is not inundated with one-off questions from users.
- Access to customer support through the chat feature
- Ability to make feature requests
- The product is constantly evolving and growing with our needs as a fast growing organization
- Many levels of specificity when setting up alerts you want to receive - our previous ATS alert emails were either all or nothing but with Greenhouse you can select exactly what you want such as alerts when candidates move to different stages, or alerts for specific interview rounds which is very helpful.

- Restrictions on customizations: For instance, I'd like to create an additional "sourcing strategy" but am not able to so many candidate sources end up under the "other" bucket which leads to poor reporting on source of hire and ROI tracking for some recruiting initiatives.
- Workflows can get real messy real fast if you have a larger recruiting team
- Reporting is just alright - not as robust as I'd expect which means managers end up doing quite a bit of manual work to build a story to tell to execs. Be ready to export reports to excel and expect to spend time manipulating data.

Jessica L.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

The best ATS on the market

Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience -I've recommended it to at least 3-4 other tech companies and have completed user research studies and given product feedback to help enhance the product experience. Greenhouse really listens to their customers' wants and needs and tries their best to build it into the product roadmap for you, and most times they do.

I've been a greenhouse user across 2 different tech/startup companies and it is the ONLY ATS that I would trust to handle and manage all of our candidate processes. The UI/UX is seamless and easy to use, and the reporting/metrics are very user-friendly for pulling. Greenhouse is the modern recruiter's best tool to keep things organized and flowing nicely, ensuring that no candidate slips through the cracks and by providing visibility to hiring managers and teams.

Greenhouse is a pricey software, so be aware that it is an investment, but one that will help streamline any recruiting process. Greenhouse is constantly updating/changing the interface (usually to improve the experience), so don't be surprised if you log in one day and all the sudden can't find something where it used to be. But their customer service is really good if you do happen to run into any questions/concerns.

Elise S.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

It IS easy being Green..!

Bewertet am 4.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Greenhouse... more like FUNhouse! Greenhouse is the most intuitive ATS out there. It's easy to use for interviewers as well as recruiters and hiring managers. It's definitely the cleanest product out there and the innovators behind it obviously care about staying at the top, as is clear from their constant updates. Greenhouse is also the most data centric ATS I've worked with. It allows you to really track your hiring data to be able to make smarter recruiting decision down the road. All in all, very few complaints about the product or the people behind it. Save yourself the research - work with Greenhouse!

Greenhouse is by far in a way the best ATS I've worked with. Having said that, sure, are there things that could be better? I'm sure (though none come to mind right now). It would be great if you could post to social media about all jobs at your company as opposed to one specific job (though I think they're working on this). It would also be great if my "resources" on my google calendar synced up. Right now I can scheduled interviews to my specific calendars via google calendar, but I can't schedule them to a specific room, or "resource." These are pretty small things though and I'm confident whatever isn't perfect will be soon enough!

Been using Greenhouse for 2 years - overall positive experience

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- The interview kits and scorecards are great. Easy for my team and for interviewers to use.
- The UI has continued to get better over the years; clearly the product is continually being improved and new features being built.
- The live chat feature is really helpful (I've used it many times), though it's been a little confusing knowing if we had an Account Manager to call with questions; I believe we had one when we first signed, then were told later we no longer had one, now we have one again?
- Lots of helpful integrations, with G-Suite, Docusign, Linkedin Recruiter, etc.

- Reporting functionality is rather lacking. I find it not useful and challenging to use. My team uses excel sheets outside of Greenhouse to manually track all our metrics, like time to fill and how many screens it took to get to a hire.
- Pricing spikes if your employee count grows, so you may be paying significantly more for the same product in a year or two.
- Keeping track of passive or prospective candidates is nearly impossible. Unless someone is an active candidate in an active job, it's likely I'll lose track of them.

Branche: Immobilien

Simple and intuitive ATS

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Greenhouse is easy and intuitive to implement and to train new users - hiring managers, recruiters, sourcers, admin etc.
- Ease of application for the candidates - Application form can be fine tuned to include custom questions tailored to the organisation
- Greenhouse covers additional aspects of recruiting life-cycle as well with additional features like D&I, On-boarding
- Open APIs to help integrate with other software - Greenhouse has integrations with widely used software in the market and if an integration is not available - it gives its API to implement that
- Ease of implementation on Careers Page - Greenhouse is flexible in hosting the jobs on Careers page and gives multiple options there

-Since candidates do not have a log in account, from a candidate's perspective there is no status check option available on the careers page - which is an easy solve and not a huge con
- For organisations looking at advanced analytics, Greenhouse does not offer anything in-house but supports an additional service called Greenhouse Analytics in which entire data base can be loaded in-house
- Customer support can be patchy at times

Susan G.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Greenhouse & Go

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love Greenhouse. We are able to bid on larger contracts knowing that we will be able to ramp up and source new hires very quickly. We are very happy to have a ready pool of well qualified candidates in GH, ready to go. As a workflow tool, we can monitor and improve our own performance and track our success. We have transparency among users so we don't drop the ball on hot candidates. Very happy!

We found Greenhouse very easy to implement. As all small companies, we wear many hats and had to work our implementation plan around our other responsibilities. It was very easy to knock out a few items on our task list every day while keeping all the balls in the air.
I've also found Greenhouse to be user friendly for my colleagues who are less focused on recruiting, but still need to jump in from time to time.

The "search" options are good but could be a little more robust....seems like the default settings slow us down a bit. When I want to search through "All Candidates", I have a few resets to do in order to get the whole database.

Carly B.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Greenhouse is a great ATS!

Bewertet am 15.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

First off, the Greenhouse team is super responsive to questions! The simply chat window at the bottom makes it easy to get a hold of a representative when there is an issue. Overall, the entire system is SO easy to use! I train new hires and managers on the system and I only get a few that come back with questions. The offer process - easy. Changing the interview plan - simple. Scheduling, adding permissions, creating templates - it's a breeze. We moved over from a previous ATS that was not intuitive, customer service was miserable, and we felt very limited on what we could control with the system. Greenhouse is very customizable, super easy to use and troubleshoot, and encompasses everything that an ATS should!

The one downside to Greenhouse is that they constantly are updating their UI to the point where it confuses the users! I find that after I've created training material, Greenhouse will change the UI and I have to take new screen shots and update my deck. They then do not update their own training material quickly enough for users to use. I've also found that they have been having some issues when it comes to the communication between Outlook and the system. They have had to change the scheduling alias multiple times from [email protected] to [email protected] to [email protected] to fix the issue.

Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Greenhouse for recruiting

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our organisation switched to Greenhouse while looking to make easy managing candidates, that is, making sure we don't forget to close out all candidates who applied and interviewed with us. We've been able to easily do this through Greenhouse. I'd recommend it for any startup and large business alike with a solid recruiting team!

- Easy to group candidates and send out one mass email in very few minutes.
- Easy to see what positions a candidate has applied for in your organisation, why they were rejected and interview notes from other interviewers.
- Links to website and acts as an independent job search site for your organization.
- Can be used for not only recruiting but also for onboarding.
- Ease of signing in with Google.
- Easy to learn the basics and use it within a day.

- To grant access to a hiring manager to a specific job you've created, one has to go to settings-users-add the user to the job. Would be nice if there was a shortcut to add users easily, this takes up alot of time if one has to add several people.
- Reports aren't user centered and not easily customizable. Seeing detailed recruiting metrics from reports is almost impossible.

Sasha J.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Highly Intuitive ATS with strong automation

Bewertet am 30.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Greenhouse has provided excellent improvement of our recruitment process such as candidates scheduling which in turn has reduced the time spent on administrative tasks. We have also had a high level of engagement across our Hiring Managers and Interviewers due to the intuitive nature of the software and excellent UX. We were able to roll out the system with very little training as the system is so easy to use.

I most like the highly customisable workflows and templates that can be used as well as the level of automation that can be embedded has significantly reduced our manual administration and management of the recruit to keep the recruitment process on track. Friendly reminders keep you on track with your schedule and also drives productivity across the team .

Initially it took me a while to get used to the "Self-Service" model of support (given I had not used the system before however the video instructions and tutorials have been very useful and easy to digest.

Joshua D.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Greenhouse is the best ATS I have used in my career

Bewertet am 31.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Greenhouse allows our organization to streamline our hiring process. From applications to interview feedback to offer creation, everything is much simpler since implementing Greenhouse.

The best feature, for me, is the interview kits and feedback. It allows us to set up interviewers for success during interviews and make sure we have consistent selection criteria. Also, the scorecards make gathering feedback much easier, I don't have to chase down hiring managers anymore.

Throughout the buying and implementation process, everyone at Greenhouse was great to work with. They were transparent with pricing, worked within my expectations and timelines and did a great job helping me through the implementation process. I have now purchased and implemented Greenhouse at my last two organizations.

I think the one area that can be improved/added is more features focused on nurturing previous candidates.

Renaud D.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Greenhouse is a great recruitment software that creates a very smooth process.

Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The system is very flexible and quite intuitive. The screening tool helps saving a lot of time and communications with candidates and the hiring team is quick and easy. The recruitment pipeline can be tailored for each recruitment and all the interview notes or test results are stored on the candidate profile. Reporting options cover all the information you need to understand your recruitment trends. The system also facilitates referral schemes, panel creation, internal job board and multiple job board if you have different branches.

As with any systems, there are always small details that could be changed to suit personal preferences. The interview notes once exported in pdf could be better designed and I would like to have more options for the interviewer profile. The phone app has recently been updated and most functions are now available - hopefully the next upgrade will include the possibility to email candidates!