Google Ads

Princewill
Princewill

Google ads Review from a Google ads expert

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

I've been using it for over 7 years and I've been able to help several businesses generate over $5m in revenue. I've used it to run search, display, and video ads. It has a ton of features and superb analytics

Easy to set up
Simple and advanced features.
It's also accessible with an android app
Can run search, video, and display campaigns
Can integrate with other Google tools such as analytics and data studio

Not much but to get the most out of it, it's highly recommended you take the Google ads training and certifications courses that are available for free to get the most use out of it.

Meta for Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

Google has the largest search market share so it makes the most sense to use its search engine marketing tool to reach your customers through search.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

"Google Ads- Easy to apply platform

Bewertet am 5.7.2021

With Google Ads, we will attain capacity clients as they seek our offerings with the aid of using amassing them for preliminary leads as quickly as they land on our touchdown page. We have discovered google to be the first-rate manner to market it and attain our target market due to the fact we will pick out precise humans to look at our ads.

I experience that they may be gear that makes google's circle of relatives even easier, they may be smooth to apply and learn, they may be taught to apply to kids and this is certainly wonderful.

I think they can be better, they want to enhance even though they're heading in the direction of development, different matters I do not assume are all accessible.

Google Ads Creator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

They are superb at fixing problems, I like them due to the fact they facilitate all of the elaborations of various documents.
Moises
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not for every situation, but give it a try

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

It's very easy to set up campaigns, and it's integrations with google analytics make tracking not a problem.

It takes time for the tracking codes to start receiving information, and you need to get them right to optimize the campaigns accordingly

Frank
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Pandora's box in our hands, we have control of everything.

Bewertet am 25.12.2023

I started my business from 0 with little capital and knowing this tool thanks to Google advertising brought me great positive changes to my life and my family. If you have not used it, I invite you to try it and draw your own conclusions, what are you waiting for, be encouraged to take this great leap, your business needs it.

Powerful, easy-to-use, intuitive tool available to everyone that makes our lives easier, we have control of our finances and save a lot of time. How incredible it may seem, this software becomes our right hand, our personal assistant 24/7.

The only disadvantage is not having it in your hands from day 1 of your business.

Brandon
Brandon
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

A Must-Have Platform, But Pretty Complex

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Google Ads does what I need it to do. I am also fortunate to work with a partner agency who spends far more time in the platform than I do. If you plan to spend upwards of $5K/mo on the platform, you should really have a dedicated resource at the controls.

Google Ads is an industry-standard platform, so in many ways you really have no choice but to use it if you want to reach your audience. That said, I do appreciate that it is fairly intuitive for those who understand digital advertising.

The features and configuration options are overwhelming. I know that is very likely because Google Ads aspires to be all things to all businesses. When you try to be an essential platform for every business on the planet, it requires thousands of features and options. When you step into Google Ads, it feels like sitting in the cockpit of a commercial airliner.

LinkedIn for Business und Meta for Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

Google has the best reach and channel options.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not looking out for small businesses

Bewertet am 13.9.2023

Google's changes to Shopping over the last year has killed a lot of small businesses. Ads clearly favor big stores and Amazon. Google outsources their recommendation work so you get constant phone calls from reps with poor communication skills. These managers are never around for more than 3 months. You can't consolidate all your accounts under one rep. Most of the reps are poorly trained. The recommendations they give to merchants are not in the best interest of the merchants. They are geared towards making Google more money at the expense of your business. Products get disapproved in error all the time and it takes a ridiculous amount of resources to get things approved.

Gets your business in front of customers instantly. Can onboard quickly.

They change their interface frequently which is confusing for both merchants and marketers. Doesn't play as well with other Google products as you'd expect.

Sahouri
Sahouri
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is good so far because I deal with international advertisements

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

My experience with ads is Jake so far according to the speed of advertising

My experience with ads is Jake so far according to the speed of advertising

What I liked about it is the speed in interacting with the automatic ads

The least thing I liked about the credibility is the site

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Google Ads - Your gateway to clients

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Its the quickest way to get leads, period.

Its the quickest way to get leads, period.

Keywords and the match types. It gives the ability to narrow down a search term, thereby defining what kind of customers we wish to have.

Just once, the Ads setup to perform weren't running even though they were approved and had a great daily budget. Could have been a bug, never encountered it again though.

James
James
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best advertising agency out there!

Bewertet am 17.3.2023

I love that they have made it easy to market and put out advertisment campaigns for your products.

I dont like that you can end up paying for poor quality clicks.

Meta for Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

We where thinking about getting Facebook ads but chose this since it generates better clicks than facebook.
BOUBI

Best experience for Google ad
Low money's high profit

Best experience for Google ad
Low money's high profit

Google ad most businesses growth
With Google ad

YouTube channel pramotion
With Google ad

Yasha
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Google Ads is worth the money but make sure you do your research.

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Overall, my experience with Google Ads have been pretty good. I will continue to use Google Ads and eventually, I would like to have enough knowledge to really maximize my marketing skills and utilize Google Ads to the fullest extent.

I like that Google Ads give my small business exposure it otherwise would not have. Now that advertising has evolved, it is easier for smaller businesses to compete against bigger companies. The structure of Google Ads allows small businesses like mine to thrive because I can still appear at the top of the Google search results along with bigger companies. A few years ago, this would not be the case.

There are just so many features with Ads that is very difficult for a layperson to completely understand how to operate every feature and successfully run campaigns. I also did not like that the customer service personnel were not as helpful in many situations.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Tough To Learn But Well Worth The Time

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

I have worked with Google Ads for the past 9-10 years now. I have worked with very small companies and startups, but also large corporations. I have also worked as a consultant in many variations for companies to help them with Google Ads on a day to day basis or as an account strategist. Knowing this tool has allowed me to work in many different industries from classic cars, to health, travel, pets, and so many others. It is a still that can be carried across industries which has given me the ability to grow quickly in my career and learn new markets and industries.

I like how easy it is to organize your campaigns and understand what is working for your business versus what is not working. If you know what you are doing, you can optimize and optimize until your fingers bleed if you need to. When you get a full understanding of the tool, you will understand that there are many different ways to optimize as well. One thing most people should learn and understand deeply with Google is their bidding settings. Google uses AI to run automated bidding. They will allow you to focus on almost anything you'd like. For example, you can focus on getting the most impressions possible, or driving conversions (sales, leads, etc.) while trying to git a specific acquisition number. There are loads of options and they are always refining them and coming out with more.

It can take years to master this tool. Which means if you really give it the time and effort, you can have an incredible skill that many others do not have. I have worked with many different people across various size organizations on Google Ads and many people think they know everything about this tool while they still have a lot to learn. There are always new strategies to learn and optimizations to be made, but that can take a really long time to know and understand. Most people think they can just jump into Google Ads and become an expert immediately, and that is just not the case. If you do find yourself wanting to put in the time and effort to know and understand this tool, you will realize what a great skill that can be. It can be used across so many different industries for a wide variety of needs to fulfill. having a deep understanding of this tool will allow you to have the option to work for some of the worlds top organizations.

Shahzad
Shahzad

Google Ads is by far the Best PPC Platform if you want actual conversions

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Overall experience has been very good I can say as if you're looking for Actual Conversions and not the attributed conversions unlike other Ad Platforms then you can get that here as they provide different attribution models which can help the advertisers to identify which Campaign or Ads helped in getting the conversions.

- It allows the advertisers to plan the keywords with the use of Keyword Planner which is their own offering
- Newly Launched Responsive Search Ads are far far better than the old Expanded Text Ads and it allows the Optimization scope for Text Ads
- Allows the advertiser to directly integrate with Google Analytics where the Advertiser can create the Remarketing Audiences and import them in Google Ads to be used in Ad Campaigns
- Allows the user to show ads on certain websites and website types and similarly exclude them if it is required.

- The Recommendations they provide using their AI is 80% of the time is useless.
- Display Ads and its Network is very poor and its Display Ads Targeting is very poor compared to other vendors in the market.
- No Option to allow the advertiser to showcase which Type of Website and Quality of Website they want to display their Ads.

Taboola und AdRoll
Brimman
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good functionality but deceitful practice

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

Google is an auction house that is trying to get you to spend as much money as it can. The advice they give on how to use their platform is not in your best interest, it's in the interest of getting you to compete for bids regardless of their relevance. The platform can be incredibly useful. Go slow, take a few weeks between strategy changes. It's not as complicated as they try to make it look. Use lots and lots of negative keywords!Understand that google wants to show your product to customers; it's in their best interest to have every product listed, they just also want to milk you at the same time. Caveat Emporium

They provide an easy insight into the activity of users you are interacting with. I am a layman at this, doing our campaign management while the SEO is done by a consultant. I am able to navigate googles interfaces and become knowledgeable and fairly competent at using it.

The are constantly trying to push you to spend money that wont get accurate hits. Their bidding system does not have the customers best interest in mind and boarders on deceitful. None of the advice I have gotten from google personnel over the 3+ years i have been using the system is in the best interest of my company. It is all tailored around you spending more money to get more clicks. They are not interested in efficiency or correct value pricing. They simply want to get you competing with other bidders to inflate the price they can get. This might be a useful strategy if you're selling low quality B2C products, but anything that take research or a discerning purchaser the premiums they try to push for first clicks are not worth it. The staff at google are trained to pushed everyone to this style of marketing auction. They do not care about learning your business or efficiently and economically getting you customers.

Eloise
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Better keywords, better results

Bewertet am 16.6.2021

The main thing I did was to characterize on paper (or in a content tool) what you truly need. This relied upon my industry and what I needed with the Adwords lobby.
The significant thing was consistently to attempt to benefit from the device and in a lean manner. To this end, I put away a few minutes for picking up, watching instructional exercises and in any event, perusing short articles regarding the matter. I was adding to a great extent, sharing questions and disclosures. These are a portion of the miracles that the Internet furnishes us with.
I didn't hit the nail on the head the first run through, yet I didn't surrender and figured out how to have an incredible mission.

AdWords is immense. It has about 33% of all online promotion income.
One of the numerous benefits of Google Ads is having your promotion showed at the ideal opportunity, to individuals searching for what you offer.
It's almost certain that you can discover your objective client on Google, regardless of what specialty you are in. It's the undeniable spot to begin.
An optimal advertisement would one say one is that contacts the perfect individuals at the perfect time, correct? This is the reason Google's device is probably the most ideal alternative available - all things considered, it advances your item or administration in a sectioned, quantifiable, and designated way. See beneath the principle benefits of Google Ads!

Some first-time sponsors decide to put away minimal expenditure, depending on that old rationale: "in the event that I lose cash, at any rate I'll lose a bit". The issue is that, contingent upon the fragment of the item or administration to be publicized, it is important to put a lot of credit in Adwords to ensure a positive exhibition of the advertisement against the opposition.
For a mission to return true to form, the sponsor needs to comprehend the opposition of the catchphrases that will be coordinated to the advertisement. On the off chance that he doesn't have the foggiest idea about the terms generally utilized by different sponsors, there is a danger of picking unessential watchwords that will bring not very many or no outcomes.

Vijeta
Vijeta
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Google Ads help our business to get more customers and increase sales by over 40%

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

We have a very satisfactory experience. Google Ads is our Go-To Marketing Tool to build a stronger database and reach out to prospects who are really in need of our product offerings.

Google Ads helps our business to target customers who're real buyers and looking for the solutions provided by us on Google Search and Maps. We have been able to increase our year-on-year sales & revenue by over 40% using Google Ads effectively. It helps us to generate qualified leads, increase our database, create brand awareness, increase our website traffic, and also convert more business orders.

It's very expensive and there's no sure shot method to confirm which Ad Campaigns will have a higher click-through rate and conversion. Despite A/B Testing, sometimes results of Ad campaigns go haywire. Also, best-performing keywords keep changing and their bidding amount goes very high.

• Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

"Google Ads: An Effective Platform for Targeted Digital Advertising"

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Overall, my experience with Google Ads has been very positive. It has allowed me to create and run targeted digital advertising campaigns effectively, and the detailed insights and analytics have helped me measure and optimize campaign performance. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it easy for me to manage my campaigns. I also appreciate the ability to reach a large audience and attract potential customers to my website. While the cost of running a Google Ads campaign can be high, it has been a worthwhile investment for me. Overall, I have found Google Ads to be an effective platform for targeted digital advertising.

Google Ads allows me to create and run targeted digital advertising campaigns effectively.The platform provides detailed insights and analytics, allowing me to measure and optimize campaign performance.It is user-friendly and easy to navigate, allowing me to manage my campaigns with ease.The ability to reach a large audience and attract potential customers to my website.

The cost of running a Google Ads campaign can be high for some businesses.It may require some time and effort to set up and optimize campaigns to achieve the best results.

• Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Probably the first marketing system to set up for online campaigns

Bewertet am 23.12.2021

Very satisfied. If something does not work for us we just stop it or change the targeting/budget/bids...
As I mentioned above, it is a great tool for online marketing and if you are able to keep positive ROI from the campaigns it does not matter how much money you put there.

The campaigns in Google Ads are mostly performance ones so the Search Ads, Shopping Ads (for ecommerce), (dynamic) remarketing campaigns should be the first to set up. Great thing is also automatic campaign optimization (target CPA, target ROAS,..) where Google algorithm optimize campaigns for your target KPIs.

Google is moving campaigns into the sphere of "black box" which is not the bad thing if you are interested in bottom line = reach your target KPIs. Problem is if you also want to learn from the campaigns like who are your most valued visitors, what are their interests etc. For example Universal App Campaign which target for users to install/make action in App is easy to set up but you miss information about demographics/interest/etc information in reports.

David

Adwords is amazing..

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

Overall it’s been amazing but the customer service reps and recommendations system leave a bit to be desired.

I run an agency where our bread and butter is doing AdWords search campaigns for clients. Managing AdWords has literally provided a career and livelihood for me... it’s also given time the ability to generate tens of thousands of leads and well over $10 million dollars in revenue for my clients. Over the years the platform has evolved a lot and in its current iteration it’s more user friendly than ever and I enjoy using it a lot.

The recommendations system doesn’t always give good recommendations for example it will recommend running responsive search ads for basically every ad group but it’s been VERY rare in my experience that responsive search ads have outperformed revalue ads for our clients... worse yet the recommendations system punishes you for dismissing recommendations (including mediocre ones). Also customer support can be pretty awful at times. Minor issues overall.

Lianne
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

a fantastic platform for running ad campaigns and targeting customers for your ecommerce site

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

I've been using Google Ads for over a year and I love it! I was using Meta for business prior to this but it lacked some key features that Google offers. It's easy to use, has all the features needed for running ad campaigns, and there are even some nifty insights to help with targeting customers. I would definitely recommend this for eCommerce store owners who want to get some good traffic to their site.

There are a lot of features that take so much time to explore. The learning curve should be reduced for quick implementation

Martin

A Powerful, but Costly Advertising Solution

Bewertet am 13.10.2023

Google Ads is a potent tool for reaching and targeting specific audiences, with robust analytics. Yet, it can be costly and complex to manage, necessitating careful budgeting and optimization.

What I liked most about Google Ads is its unparalleled reach and targeting capabilities. It allows businesses to precisely target their audience and measure the effectiveness of their ad campaigns, resulting in a powerful tool for online advertising success.

What I liked least about Google Ads is the potential for high costs, especially for competitive keywords. Managing budgets and optimizing campaigns can be challenging, making it essential for businesses to monitor their spending carefully.

Yavuz Selim
Yavuz Selim
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

The only way to online advertising

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

Online advertising has been a must for every business area nowadays. Although Facebook uses Instagram and other products to promote its customers, Google Ads is the way to show our products to people who are searching in Internet specifically that kind of electronics, so the target audience is much more focused although the exposure is lower. Also we can get much more info about our target audience with Google.

We have been working with Google Ads for a long time and it has been a reliable source of advertising for our company since we can track our exposure and decide on a sustainable advertising plan.

For small operations it is not the best option because it needs more work to find the right audience for advertising.

Amit
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Great Tool for reaching the Bigger Audience

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Google Ads may be an effective tool for us, in reaching a big audience, generating leads, and increasing revenue. However, setting up and managing a campaign takes time and work, and it can be expensive and extremely competitive if not done correctly.

The reach of Google Ads is excellent. And targeting is also great. Keyword Based Targeting helps us to predict the user base in the universe. It provides a detailed analysis where we can analyze the performance of the Ad more precisely.

As the Competition is growing day by day, it isn't easy to maintain a good ROI. Small businesses may find it challenging to reach the correct audience with their advertisements as a result. It can be pricey if improperly managed.

Isaac
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Google Ads Is A "Must" For Businesses That Want To Profitably Capture Demand

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

Google Ads is one of the best ways a company can source its leads. With Google's flexible targeting and easy-to-use software, any business can quickly launch an ad for as little as $10/day or $1,000/day and generate leads and customers.

I wish Google would bring back its text ads so that I didn't have to only use responsive ads.

Esther
  • Branche: Internet

An Essential Tool for Digital Marketing

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Google ads is a perfect tool for those who want to advertise and boost their online business. It is a complete tool. It makes it possible to advertise products on the internet and it is also very secure to get some leads and prospects for your business. Google ads also gives you the autonomy to work with your campaigns and targets in order to increase and get more leads for your products. It is the number one platform to reach a huge audience on the internet.

It is a great solution for advertising since it enables one to create app promotion campaigns that effectively help to increase in-app actions made by users. It enables users to run ads as per their requirements and hence generate genuine leads from search campaigns. Additionally, it enables users to define their target audience by giving an option to choose the locations or areas where they want to show their ads. Goole ads helps users to manage their audiences through Google analytics. A very essential feature for this tool that I really love is the call to action button that propel prospects to make an action on their search.

What I like least about this software is that when starting, it can be costly and you don't get results as quickly and it may be stressful. The budgeting plan is quite harsh. The cost can go way over your pocket and they are the ones to decide whether or not to give you a refund. Another issue is that having to wait for 14 days in order to make changes in your campaigns and also some dubious activities happening like competitors clicking on the ads.