Google Ads

456 Softwareoptionen

Christine O.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A must have for every business

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

So far I have had an amazing experience with Google Ads as customers and clients have been searching for our products. The customer service support is really good and the Google Ads guide is east to understand. It has helped me managed my Instagram and Facebook Ads. It is also very affordable.

Google Ads is very useful in my business since it helps me in advertising, in this era of digital advertising it is very intuitive.
The bidding strategies are flexible enough for a variety of businesses which makes carrying out different campaigns way easier.
Real time tracking has also been made easier.
Customers and clients can easily find our products online.

The features are very complex and overwhelming tile I had to do short courses to know how to manage the Google Ads.
It takes a lot of time to start a new ad, and this could take even a week before i begin realizing results.

Warum Google Ads gewählt wurde

I now have control of my campaign goals and can monitor how customers and clients are searching for our products.

Instagram

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

It came in handy after my Facebook Ads account was suspended.
Mohammed S.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

guaranteed outreach, solid results

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

Beyond the first two months when we weren't too sure of how to reach our goals at the cheapest cost, our campaigns on Google Ads have been the most impactful to our projects. With coverage on Google Maps, our campaigns are not only informative, but also quite actionable and has increased patronage of our (originally) least accessible locations greatly.

The best thing about google ads is the guaranteed outreach your ad gets while you essentially only pay for the impact of the ad campaign, and not just having your ad broadcast. So then there is never really anything like an unproductive ad campaign with Google Ads. Secondly, for the price of one, ads get broadcast over the several google platforms commonly used in our target communities, so we are able to get better results in shorter times.

The Display Network option ended up being an added layer we didn't need for our campaigns because it yielded very poor results while costing us quite a bit. We only discovered it after two months when we were scrutinizing the analytics reports.

LinkedIn for Business

Warum Google Ads gewählt wurde

Our facebook campaigns were great at increasing awareness and visibility, but wasn't so great at converting those numbers into increased customer business.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

LinkedIn didn't have enough reach within the pool of people we were targeting for our ad campaigns.
Julie J.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great advertising program

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

For me Google ads is a must for every online marketing mix. They have a lot of options to advertise on different platforms and networks all centered in one place (such as YouTube, Google search and display network sites) It's relatively quick to set up and to see results as well.

Difficult to use, you really need knowledge to use this software. They want you to use automated bidding strategies based on machine learning but this is not always the best way to set up a campaign for your ROI. You really have to know how you can optimize your campaigns. Of course it all depends on your marketing strategy but this makes it difficult for small entrepreneurs for example without professional help.

Christopher P.
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

GOOGLE ADS HAS APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN RESOLVING PROBLEMS!!!

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

Admittedly the ads are relatively simple to set up- and budgeting can be done easily too.
A little difficult to verify that the ads are genuinely running and being placed correctly.
After research we noticed a lot of ads were being placed in the most obscure places.
But I put that down to inexperience on our part and now feel this can be controlled somewhat.

Appalling customer service treatment after their own mistake.

There have been 23 emails since Dec 2020 relating to Google Ads teams’ error incorrectly disapproving our ad.
However, loss of significant revenue resulted from this error. In seeking compensation for THEIR error all Google Ads have done is keep on sending me a template email that states,
'Thank you for your response. I will be glad to assist you further. I understand that it is taking really longer time than usual...We assure you that your query is being attended and I would request you to please allow us s 4-5 business days more to get back to you'.
...and then nothing! No progress report, no management contact even after insisting on it.

Clearly Google Ads doesn't really care for its customers except when it's time for US to pay them.
We are now in the process of legal action.

...it is now 11.08.2021 at the time of writing this.

Saikat M.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A must-have for any company any business

Bewertet am 23.8.2021

Beyond the first two months, when I wasn't sure how to achieve our objectives at the lowest cost, our Google Ads campaigns have had the most impact on our initiatives. With Google Maps coverage, our ads are not only informative, but also actionable, and have significantly improved patronage of our (before) least accessible sites.

"For all parties involved - the publisher, yourself, and, of course, Google Ads - this is a win-win-win situation. It's such a pleasure to have a website that Google Ads has recognized for ad placement."

"I'm overjoyed since my ad may now reach the intended demographic, and I've noticed a significant improvement in my business. I'm quite pleased with Google Ads."

"I've enjoyed using this software for years and will continue to do so in the future because it produces excellent results."

"I like Google Advertising' statistics since they make it simple to set up and then see statistics on your ads to discover which ones are the most effective."

"Overall, it was a bad experience. Platform is quite unprofessional."

"The user interface can be clumsy at times and has resulted in data loss on a few occasions."

"It's incredibly deep, with a lot of confusing elements."

"The most significant disadvantage of Google Adwords is the high cost of advertisements. This platform is by far the most expensive, which could be a concern in a lower-income country."

LinkedIn for Business

Warum Google Ads gewählt wurde

Facebook advertising did an excellent job of raising awareness and exposure, but they didn't do as well at translating those numbers into more business.

It's Google. You can try once if you serious about your Business
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

"Google Ads- Easy to apply platform

Bewertet am 5.7.2021

With Google Ads, we will attain capacity clients as they seek our offerings with the aid of using amassing them for preliminary leads as quickly as they land on our touchdown page. We have discovered google to be the first-rate manner to market it and attain our target market due to the fact we will pick out precise humans to look at our ads.

I experience that they may be gear that makes google's circle of relatives even easier, they may be smooth to apply and learn, they may be taught to apply to kids and this is certainly wonderful.

I think they can be better, they want to enhance even though they're heading in the direction of development, different matters I do not assume are all accessible.

Google Ads Creator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

They are superb at fixing problems, I like them due to the fact they facilitate all of the elaborations of various documents.
Brandon S.
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

A Must-Have Platform, But Pretty Complex

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Google Ads does what I need it to do. I am also fortunate to work with a partner agency who spends far more time in the platform than I do. If you plan to spend upwards of $5K/mo on the platform, you should really have a dedicated resource at the controls.

Google Ads is an industry-standard platform, so in many ways you really have no choice but to use it if you want to reach your audience. That said, I do appreciate that it is fairly intuitive for those who understand digital advertising.

The features and configuration options are overwhelming. I know that is very likely because Google Ads aspires to be all things to all businesses. When you try to be an essential platform for every business on the planet, it requires thousands of features and options. When you step into Google Ads, it feels like sitting in the cockpit of a commercial airliner.

Facebook for Business und LinkedIn for Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

Google has the best reach and channel options.
Revanth S.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Cheap and Best Way to Run Advertisements Online

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

The Experience is Very Good, The functionality of Google Ads is amazing and Easy to Understand. Even if you get any issues the customer support is quite good.

I have a YouTube Channel, So I use Google ads a lot to Run Ads online. I am Completely impressed by its functionality and flexibility to run Advertisements. You can set a range of different types of Ads and also you can target the exact audience with Google Ads. I like the option to schedule the Ads for exact required Date this helped me a lot. I was able to run multiple Ads at a time with Low budget.
One more thing a love about Google Ads is "THE BIDDING" you can set bids for every ads I'm impressed that I was able to run Ads properly with Low bidding.
Option to Add money is safe, withing 10 minutes amount will be added if you use Debit card to Add balance.

The Money Transfer option in Add balance is quite complicated to me, i researched about it and i was able add money with Money Transfer option, few times it worked fine but the issue is it took days to add money to the balance sometime it took a week, and once the money did't even added, But with Customer support the money got added, it took like 3 weeks to solve the issue. I Hope the Money Transfer option will be improved in Future.

Mostafa E.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

amazing channel for cpc advertising

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

it's great experience because i need the costumer who search for my service & products

i like the variety of bidding strategies that can suit our campaign goals
good google guide for making different campaigns
real time tracking
better way of scaling

it takes a long time to start a new ad
it takes about one week at the learning mode phase then my campaign start getting better result

Instagram

Warum Google Ads gewählt wurde

better control of your result my facebook ads account has been disabled

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

the first reason is you have good control of your campaign goals people search for your site not just watch your ad while scroll
Eduardo A.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to kick start sales and bring in revenue

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

Great experience. For every dollar we spend in advertising we bring 7-10 dollars in sales. Excellent return on investment.

It generates me sales. It helps me drive traffic to my site and expose new people to my products. This along with facebook ads is a MUST for all businesses.

It can get quite complicated and the redesigns to the site don't help.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

Google is the biggest search engine in the internet.
Elvis P.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Google Ads, la mejor manera de hacer publicidad en internet

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

EL uso de esta herramienta a mejorado los niveles de ventas, el trafico de nuestro sitio web y las visitas a nuestra oficina comercial.

Me encanta "Google Ads" y tengo que decirlo, gracias a "Google Ads" pude salvar la vida de mi empresa. Hay tantas funciones increíbles que pueden ayudarlo a mejorar las tasas de ventas de su empresa y finalmente atraer la atención de tus clientes y puedes comenzar con una inversión muy pequeña porque "Google Ads" solo te cobra por los clics en tus anuncios y puedes elegir cuánto quieres pagar por cada uno de ellos, verás los resultados casi de inmediato porque "Google Ads" mostrará los anuncios de su empresa solo a aquellas personas que estén buscando sus productos o servicios, también puede elegir cuáles son sus objetivos, si desea aumentar el tráfico de su sitio web, las visitas a su negocio local o tiendas, para recibir más llamadas telefónicas y más. Para mí, "Google Ads" es más que necesario si desea que su negocio crezca.

No encuentro ni un solo contra en esta maravillosa herramienta.

Sahouri A.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It is good so far because I deal with international advertisements

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

My experience with ads is Jake so far according to the speed of advertising

What I liked about it is the speed in interacting with the automatic ads

The least thing I liked about the credibility is the site

OBS Studio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

Because it is global advertising and profitable
Jason B.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Tough To Learn But Well Worth The Time

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

I have worked with Google Ads for the past 9-10 years now. I have worked with very small companies and startups, but also large corporations. I have also worked as a consultant in many variations for companies to help them with Google Ads on a day to day basis or as an account strategist. Knowing this tool has allowed me to work in many different industries from classic cars, to health, travel, pets, and so many others. It is a still that can be carried across industries which has given me the ability to grow quickly in my career and learn new markets and industries.

I like how easy it is to organize your campaigns and understand what is working for your business versus what is not working. If you know what you are doing, you can optimize and optimize until your fingers bleed if you need to. When you get a full understanding of the tool, you will understand that there are many different ways to optimize as well. One thing most people should learn and understand deeply with Google is their bidding settings. Google uses AI to run automated bidding. They will allow you to focus on almost anything you'd like. For example, you can focus on getting the most impressions possible, or driving conversions (sales, leads, etc.) while trying to git a specific acquisition number. There are loads of options and they are always refining them and coming out with more.

It can take years to master this tool. Which means if you really give it the time and effort, you can have an incredible skill that many others do not have. I have worked with many different people across various size organizations on Google Ads and many people think they know everything about this tool while they still have a lot to learn. There are always new strategies to learn and optimizations to be made, but that can take a really long time to know and understand. Most people think they can just jump into Google Ads and become an expert immediately, and that is just not the case. If you do find yourself wanting to put in the time and effort to know and understand this tool, you will realize what a great skill that can be. It can be used across so many different industries for a wide variety of needs to fulfill. having a deep understanding of this tool will allow you to have the option to work for some of the worlds top organizations.

Pedro B.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Most Powerful and Precise Tool on the Internet, Whether for Small, Medium or Large Business

Bewertet am 31.7.2021

I will report my experience with Google and be as emphatic and comprehensive as I always am when reviewing or commenting on something.

Anyway, Google ads...
I just have to thank this magnificent tool. I can strongly say that it was Google Ads that changed my life. I ventured into Digital Marketing 2 to 3 years ago and had a hard time trying to make my family better and get out of the tight spot we were in financially.

Difficult times, however...

With a lot of focus and learning the functionality of this tool, little by little and over time, I learned the usability and in which segments I should keep the ads. I didn't have any money, but Google Ads is even good at that, I could use the tool all month and pay later, so they charged cards I borrowed from real friends or my Parents. Reluctantly, of course. But I always invested the least. I even used multiple accounts to get a free coupon...

Anyway, to cut it short...

I hit an ad that generated some sales in the month. And it was with the help of Google, pointing me to places, people, genders, gender, age group, and keywords they were looking for about the product that I advertised.

This helped me a lot, because from these sales I managed to follow up on the ads and always improving.

Thank you Google Ads.

When it comes to quality as a whole. Google Ads surpasses itself, in my opinion it is a very powerful and very accurate tool. It's amazing how quickly the tool delivers a report to us. We raise some ad campaigns on a weekly basis. And every day we keep an eye on the segmentations and analyzing in real time how our campaigns are running, so we can more efficiently and accurately optimize our goals for a more specific target audience.

Super smart tool with hundreds of features to use.

The most impressive thing is that we don't need to invest a lot to get good results in our campaigns.

This is sensational.

I have to say that the support has also been fast and very helpful.

Since I ventured into working with Digital Marketing, I've been constantly receiving emails from Google Ads support even without asking.

In the beginning, I still didn't have much practice, so I received email from several experts at Google to help me. If it weren't for these people, I wouldn't have achieved my goals.

Nowadays, we only follow our older campaigns, because the tool shows in detail who accesses our pages. The GLOBAL TAG configured on our websites, this is extremely powerful and incredibly accurate.

When it comes to Google Ads, I have no complaints. However, for many inexperienced people who reach the tool, they end up with difficulties in handling it. Because there is a lot of information inside the platform. Lots of buttons and graphics. It ends up getting complicated to work alone in Google Ads. Therefore, it is viable to learn from someone who knows all the features and benefits of the platform.

I think that's it, I don't have a problem with Google Ads, but it's too complex for someone who is starting to advertise their company online.

Eloise R.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Better keywords, better results

Bewertet am 16.6.2021

The main thing I did was to characterize on paper (or in a content tool) what you truly need. This relied upon my industry and what I needed with the Adwords lobby.
The significant thing was consistently to attempt to benefit from the device and in a lean manner. To this end, I put away a few minutes for picking up, watching instructional exercises and in any event, perusing short articles regarding the matter. I was adding to a great extent, sharing questions and disclosures. These are a portion of the miracles that the Internet furnishes us with.
I didn't hit the nail on the head the first run through, yet I didn't surrender and figured out how to have an incredible mission.

AdWords is immense. It has about 33% of all online promotion income.
One of the numerous benefits of Google Ads is having your promotion showed at the ideal opportunity, to individuals searching for what you offer.
It's almost certain that you can discover your objective client on Google, regardless of what specialty you are in. It's the undeniable spot to begin.
An optimal advertisement would one say one is that contacts the perfect individuals at the perfect time, correct? This is the reason Google's device is probably the most ideal alternative available - all things considered, it advances your item or administration in a sectioned, quantifiable, and designated way. See beneath the principle benefits of Google Ads!

Some first-time sponsors decide to put away minimal expenditure, depending on that old rationale: "in the event that I lose cash, at any rate I'll lose a bit". The issue is that, contingent upon the fragment of the item or administration to be publicized, it is important to put a lot of credit in Adwords to ensure a positive exhibition of the advertisement against the opposition.
For a mission to return true to form, the sponsor needs to comprehend the opposition of the catchphrases that will be coordinated to the advertisement. On the off chance that he doesn't have the foggiest idea about the terms generally utilized by different sponsors, there is a danger of picking unessential watchwords that will bring not very many or no outcomes.

• Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Google Ad Review

Bewertet am 9.5.2021

The fact that one can post multiples ads at the same time for different products and services on offer.

It is easy to maneuver the software of the software in order to integrate multiple different businesses with different ads to display.

One can easily track the progress when using their phones or laptop or any active electronic device that can function with the software.

Sometimes some ads are blocked since they contain references to topics that are not permitted within their policy guidelines.

Their customer care phone support is not of much assistance, especially when facing challenges.

Facebook for Business und Instagram

Warum Google Ads gewählt wurde

They give instant communications be it on phone or e-mail.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Ads

I preferred Google ads software due to the professional look it offers for a company and the target audience as opposed to social media applications e.g. Facebook and Instagram etc.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Google ads review

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

Overall, it is satisfactory.

The most important thing is the budget flexibility of Google Ads., ie. small as well as big budget people can use this for their product promotion.
The ranking using multiple channels of Google is an added advantage for campaigning comparing to other similar platforms.
The way we can track our ads in Google Ads is very professional. We can get all details in the tracking dashboard, for example- number of clicks, conversations. cost per conversation etc.
Another advantage is its precision, in the location, time, day, keywords etc.
It is very straightforward, ie. if someone type a keyword on search engine and if the keyword matches with ours it is very advantageous for us(campaigner).
For small business it has simplicity.
It will give faster website ranking compared to the normal longer periods.
Demographic targeting is an added advantage of this platform - it specify features like age, gender, income, exemption etc.
The automated and manual features for bid is also a very good part of Google Ads.
It will bring the website on top of the first page of the search and thus no fear of competition.
User friendly dashboard.
Conversion rate is higher in this platform.

Cost per click is higher in Google Ads comparing to other similar platforms.
For beginner (in using Google Ads) the plat form is confusing and very complex to use and may lead to mistakes which will affect their ads.
Expensive keywords.
Initial budget is higher for beginners.
Sometimes the traffic on the web site may be high, but it will be non-prospective and unqualified one, this will results in loss on the part of campaigner.
Have to continuously test and track the campaign for a a long period to get good results.
For some sector or businesses the number of clicks will be very less, so they to pay for a longer period.

David K.

Adwords is amazing..

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

Overall it’s been amazing but the customer service reps and recommendations system leave a bit to be desired.

I run an agency where our bread and butter is doing AdWords search campaigns for clients. Managing AdWords has literally provided a career and livelihood for me... it’s also given time the ability to generate tens of thousands of leads and well over $10 million dollars in revenue for my clients. Over the years the platform has evolved a lot and in its current iteration it’s more user friendly than ever and I enjoy using it a lot.

The recommendations system doesn’t always give good recommendations for example it will recommend running responsive search ads for basically every ad group but it’s been VERY rare in my experience that responsive search ads have outperformed revalue ads for our clients... worse yet the recommendations system punishes you for dismissing recommendations (including mediocre ones). Also customer support can be pretty awful at times. Minor issues overall.

Dorian J.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

La publicité en ligne à portée de tous

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

Google Ads est sans aucun doute ce dont j'ai besoin .
J'ai également la chance de travailler avec une agence partenaire qui passe beaucoup plus de temps que moi sur la plateforme, ce qui me laisse le temps de me tourner vers d'autres sujets.

Google Ads est une des plateformes référence du secteur de la publicité en ligne.
À bien des égards, vous n'avez donc pas d'autre choix que de l'utiliser si vous voulez atteindre votre cible de la meilleure des manières.
Cela dit, j'apprécie le fait qu'elle soit assez intuitive pour tout les acteurs de la publicité en ligne. Cela permet une prise en main rapide.

Les fonctionnalités et les options de configuration sont parfois trop complexe.
C'est surement dû au fait que Google Ads aspire à être la référence pour toutes les entreprises, peut importe le secteur d'activité. Lorsque vous essayez d'être une plateforme essentielle pour toutes les entreprises du monde, cela nécessite des milliers de fonctionnalités et d'options.
Lorsque vous entrez dans des options avancées de Google Ads, vous avez l'impression de vous trouver dans le cockpit d'un avion de ligne.

Memo G.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Google Ads has been great

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

Over all it is a great program to use. if you are starting you business and you do not have a big budget to start with your best bet to get some traction with you business is google ads. the cost per click is a lot lower than other options and you will still get some sales because there are a lot of people looking up things on google.

What I like most about google ads is the cost of it is a lot cheaper than other platforms I use to push ads. We promote our services and products on google ads and it keeps our cost pretty low to get enough data to start pushing more expensive ads on other platforms.

What I like least about google ads is how hard it is to set up certain things in specific google merchant account to google ads. It took me about two weeks to get it set up, after talking to multiple google reps to help me get it set up. I wish I could be a lot easier to set it up and got waste so much time.

Esther N.
  • Branche: Internet

An Essential Tool for Digital Marketing

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Google ads is a perfect tool for those who want to advertise and boost their online business. It is a complete tool. It makes it possible to advertise products on the internet and it is also very secure to get some leads and prospects for your business. Google ads also gives you the autonomy to work with your campaigns and targets in order to increase and get more leads for your products. It is the number one platform to reach a huge audience on the internet.

It is a great solution for advertising since it enables one to create app promotion campaigns that effectively help to increase in-app actions made by users. It enables users to run ads as per their requirements and hence generate genuine leads from search campaigns. Additionally, it enables users to define their target audience by giving an option to choose the locations or areas where they want to show their ads. Goole ads helps users to manage their audiences through Google analytics. A very essential feature for this tool that I really love is the call to action button that propel prospects to make an action on their search.

What I like least about this software is that when starting, it can be costly and you don't get results as quickly and it may be stressful. The budgeting plan is quite harsh. The cost can go way over your pocket and they are the ones to decide whether or not to give you a refund. Another issue is that having to wait for 14 days in order to make changes in your campaigns and also some dubious activities happening like competitors clicking on the ads.

James M.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

AdWords has helped me affordably attract new clients

Bewertet am 17.2.2018

I use AdWords on a local level (local meaning a handful of zip codes across two counties) and it has helped me raise awareness for my brand and services as well as attract new clients. Local does the same but takes more time and effort whereas AdWords gives me a much faster turnaround time. I like that I can set budgets and monitor campaigns in real-time so I know if my campaigns are cost-effective. I feel that I have 100% control over my campaign design and budgeting so I am not concerned of spending too much. If after a certain threshold, new customer acquisition is still too low, then I know to either stop the campaign temporarily or to more likely investigate why and modify my keywords or ad messages.

To run an effective local campaign, it is critical to know your target audience but even more critical to conduct elaborate keyword research. This can be very time consuming, even tedious and repetitive at times. However, this is the time investment necessary to ensure you have quality campaigns that will actually be profitable. If you do not have a background in PPC advertising or general knowledge in digital marketing, AdWords is not simple to dive right in (or at least not simple to do it right). Take the time to do ample research and even consider the training and certification offered by Google. I felt this was more fit for someone whose line of work is PPC as opposed to running your own ads for your business so I have not completed these. I am certain they would be exponentially beneficial to anyone, but I feel confident my keyword research and message design was enough to at least turn profits from the time and money spent using AdWords.

Moises S.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best advertising tool on the market

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

Since we started using Google ads, our amount of clients has increased, we invest monthly an amount of $2000-$3000 in Google ads advertising and the ROI is 4-5. We are very satisfied with the results we have had.

This platform is amazing, it allows me to connect with potential customers through Ad campaigns, what I like the most is that I can create text campaigns, video campaigns, display campaigns, Gmail campaigns, app campaigns and distribute them on a single platform. This tool is fundamental for our Marketing Agency.

The only bad thing about this platform is that it is necessary to have previous knowledge in ad management to be able to use it satisfactorily. Anyone can use it, but if you want your campaigns to be successful and have the right performance you need to know how to use Google Ads.

P. andrew E.

Target Potential Customers

Bewertet am 20.6.2017

Overall, this is one of the best ways to send targeted traffic to your website. Be sure to use exact match keywords as much as possible to ensure you're targeting isn't going to run up a huge invoice. Google is great at getting you to pay them a lot of money, so be smart and don't fall into their money traps.

Used wisely and well, Google AdWords can send you traffic that is ready to buy!

- You can target "buyer" traffic based on the keywords you select
- Supplement any SEO rankings and dominate the SERP
- You get found on Google

- Can be very pricey, especially for new users who haven't done their research.
- Budget options are fairly limited and not user friendly.

Olivier T.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Un outil de marketing idéal

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Avec Google Ads, j'ai fait d'énorme bénéfices dans plusieurs activités et pour cela je le conseille à tous.

Google Ads est un excellent outil pour les annonceurs de tous types dans tous les secteurs dans le monde.
Avec un support client est exceptionnel et bon interface permettant la bonne utilisation et gestion .
Il est aussi facile de se lancer et de commencer et de voir rapidement ce qui fonctionne ou pas avec l'optimisation des contenus pour divers conversions.

Pour obtenir un retour avec Google Ads, il faut quelqu'un qui travaille en plein temps pour surveiller les campagnes, l'apparence et le bon fonctionnement, car des campagnes peu performantes peuvent rapidement gérer votre budget en un clin d'œil.