Phocas Software Erfahrungen

Phocas Software

Einfach zu verwendende Business Intelligence.

Sortieren nach

Bobby
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Getting the most out of data 'NOW' !!

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

Our number one benefit was saving time and delivering information to our Salesforce. Prior to PHOCAS every need for information came as a request to our I.T. department. With a limited staff keeping our systems updated and available was a major time consumer ... leaving very little time to develop the report or query request that constantly came into the department. After Implementing PHOCAS the number of request went down mon th by month as the Salesforce started using PHOCAs and getting their information without having to wait on the I.T. staff to produce it.

Deliver what was promised. Ease of implementation, Ease of training, Ease of Customer service.
Price point sealed the deal.

As we looked at several products we found that most of them had the same look and feel. Most wanted a high front end implementation cost along with a 2 year commitment. Phocas was willing to do a 'Install, try and buy' approach.... nothing to lose but some system admin time working with Phocas to setup the environment to prove it worked. So with that said ... our only 'con' comment is ... we wish we had implemented sooner.

Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Phocas is a fantastic tool!

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

I do a lot of reporting in my role with the company, not only internal but external to our vendors and also customers.

I am able to provide real time reports via Phocas. This has been where I most have appreciated the software. I used to have to email all my reports which would take countless hours week after week. WIth Phocas, setting up a link takes a few minutes on the front end but then it's done and you can easily share with many.

I have been able to dig into our data and provide analysis that I would have not been able to do otherwise.

I love the flexibility within Phocas and the ease with which you can customize reporting to fit so many different areas of business. I especially am thankful for the links that you can provide to non-users to share reporting outside of your company. Phocas makes my job so much easier and gives me the power to provide quick and useful reports.

Until I discovered the online videos and trainings, I was not able to use the software to the fullest! I highly recommend when the software is introduced to a new user, that they watch some of the 101 level trainings to learn all that can be done.

Delaney
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Marketing Review 8/2021

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Overall, I am genuinely happy with Phocas. I'm the kind of person who gets excited about report customization and flexibility within the way we structure our data.

I love the customization of creating reports. Our users enjoy the independence of creating their own reports and the flexibility they have with customizing the structure of any data pulled.

We have a partner login within our license, and support for this add-on isn't yet where it needs to be in order to foster growth in this area.

Adam

Phocas Review

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

Phocas has been really easy to use and allows us the insight into our business that we need. Furthermore, support has been really good.

The best part of Phocas is the ease of use. They really make it easy and intuitive to find the information you are looking for.

This is largely in part to our ERP system, but not everything we would like to have in Phocas came with our integration. We have to have custom programming done to unlock further usage of our system in Phocas.

Anthony

Phocas data management

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

I have used Phocas for 5-6 years and use most days. The deep diving of data speeds my reporting time two-fold. Accurate and reportable data.

I enjoy the ability to phocas into different datasets whilst viewing another, for example the product, credit note type BY each customer.

Available training for new users. I have several years and was shown with a 'hands on approach'.

Antwort von Phocas Software

Hi Anthony,
thanks for taking the time to review Phocas. It's great you keep getting so much use out of our platform, and are able to quickly track down details on products and credit notes per customer!

Hopefully you're familiar with our library of how-to videos that cover various aspects of Phocas products - we regularly update it at https://www.phocassoftware.com/academy. Also your account manager will be in touch if there are any other relevant training sessions for new users that we think your team could benefit from.

If you require assistance or have any further suggestions, please send us an email at [email protected]

Warm regards,
Mike Hills
Global Head of Customer

Tyler
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phocas is a masterful piece of software

Bewertet am 9.2.2023

It's seriously good. Sometimes the customer service is slightly slow and I don't always hear back straight away but in the main it's good!

Phocas is one of the best CRM / data analyst tools in the market for people selling multiple product lines to multiple customers. The ability to track and measure the success of individual products and product groups to a selection of customers or sectors is absolutely brilliant!

The software is slightly clunky still and would benefit from more work on the ease of use side, ie. a better search function

Antwort von Phocas Software

Hi Tyler, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you're able to slice and dice your product and customer data to your heart's content!

Our team is always working hard to respond quickly whenever you need us, so please let us know if you have anything in particular that isn't quite right: [email protected]

Warm regards,
Mike Hills
Global Head of Customer

Jason
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Comprehensive Reporting & Business Building Tool

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

My overall experience with Phocas has been excellent, we use the system to monitor growing and declining sales to protect out business and easily identify buying gaps to help increase sales.

Ease of use, speed of reporting and level of detail available that can be accessed. Automated reporting saves a lot of time. Support from the account managers when required is excellent.

Sometimes some of the functionality could be improved further to allow more flexibility. An example here would be multiple options for subscriptions i.e. a weekly report that you could also set to receive at monthend without the need to create a new favourite. Nest function is a fantastic addition to the functionality but due to the way Phocas works you have to start at the bottom layer of data then build layers above.

alan
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Cost effective Management Information

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

This replaced "hand crafted" Excel and VBA sheets over a 10 day period to the consumer , we then developed Phocas to suit our needs and one drop of data updates all users with all views in 1 day.

Ease of use , ability to develop our own customised views , one change updates all consumers of the views , scalable - we can add more data and create relationships to enrich existing views to the consumer , Enable better decision making data in dashboard views allowing the consumer to pic and choose what is important today .
We have never looked back - we chose Phocas in 2013 to feed our front end business with tailor made views of data to enable swift decision making - we developed our support team to self create views from data feed through to data visualisation - this replaced our Excel and VBA sheets that were people hungry to produce - now we simply load our data periodically and the consumer can a see "all they want to see when they want to see it "

Understanding how the background of the product , as we decided from day one that we would be self sufficient in all our development needs and not many businesses had taken this approach with Phocas at that time.

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product with First Class Support

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

Phocas has easily been one of our most successful implementations. Users love it.

Offers easy deployment and maintenance. Database builds are a snap while offering dynamic reporting, dashboards and alerts.

More access to backend functionality would be helpful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft Power BI

Warum Phocas Software gewählt wurde

Cost, functionality and maintenance
Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

BI software that let's me do it the way I want to do it.

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Being able to run reports in minutes instead of hours has saved me so much time. It helps me work more efficiently.

What I most like about Phocas is I can get to the information I need by how I think about it. While someone else in my company can get to the same exact information in a totally different manner. The great thing is we get to the same exact information.

The thing I like least is the inability to print nice looking dashboards. We have sales meetings and the managers want to print each salesmen's information from a master dashboard. This way it can be handed out to each person so they can see their information as it is talked about generally in the meeting.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

I've worked with Phocas for just a year, and absolutely LOVE it.

Bewertet am 9.5.2017

The ease of use is great, and has brought so much benefit to our company. We are able to customize reports and dashboards to our needs as a company, which is a huge deal. Getting reports out to our field is easy and painless. We use subscriptions constantly, and that has made many employee's lives easier.

I wish, still there was more ability to customize the report layouts. There are a lot of times when I have to create the report in Phocas, export it, and then do additional formatting in Excel. Also, the ability to download an entire dashboard would be amazing! It would make it so much easier than exporting each part individually.

James

Phocas going forward

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

It is giving us an insight we have never had before into our performance and the measure ability especially in terms of profit and there link to rebates.

I am most excited about the ability to draw in different strands of information from the various software platforms we operate as part of the business. We generate so much data that frankly its too intimidating to consider analysis of it all without the services of Phocas

I would like to see more integration in the CRM side of the software. For instance our ERP is ultimately our primary CRM system aswell, so we manage the contacts there, but they do not automatically sync through to the contacts tab of the CRM section. Some further automation from existing systems would be nice.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phocas - Exceptional software with amazing support.

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Phocas have been an amazing help with streamlining our business processes. Not only is it easy to gain insights into our market, the team at Phocas have made it as quick and easy as possible by setting up automatic synchronisations from our accounting software directly to Phocas so we always have the latest data on hand without any effort at all. A favourite tool for the staff here and can't recommend it enough.

Ease of use and navigation, ability to customise and a perfect support team!

The functionality is awesome, only think I can think of is to give more options with custom formatting dashboards.

Ian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant way to save precious time

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

We / I monitor and control stock and sales figures for a large multi-site company that is easily done by branch or area and quickly manipulate the figures to show the various results I require in an instant, I would be lost without it.

I like the instant, fluid information that lets me quickly get the information I want when I want it how I want it, sales me hours a week, what's not to like!

I wish to learn more about it to maximise on its benefits but find it a little expensive to do the course, other than that its brilliant.

Shakti

Phocas Easy To Use

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Phocas allows the business to have data available on the go. BSS administrates and creates the data tables which allows the business to easily customise new company requirements.

One Click Functionality. User friendly. The ability to access data wherever you are in the world.

As BSS hold a vast amount of information sometimes we have issues viewing the data. This might be an internal or external network issue.

CHRISTOPHER

Phocas Software review

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Sales and profit information by customer and product line is instantaneously available. I do not know how we functioned without it. Grat tool to analyze sales and profitability

Information Availability and speed of access to queries

We cannot link our customer price matrix database to our sales information

Linda

Very happy with Phocas

Bewertet am 18.8.2021

Overall we are very happy with our product.

Overall we are very happy with our product.

This product is easy to use and we create reports quickly.

We wanted to add some features into our existing databases but couldn't do it on our own. We just had training and now we learned how to do that.

Cyndi

Phocas BI

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

We are an Electrical Distributor. We use Phocas in every facet of our business to pull data about sales, inventory, products.

Easy to use and understand. Logical thought processes to pull your data.

When using the Nesting feature you have to be right on the "Drag here" in order to have your other dimension stick. Sometimes you must try three or four times before it holds.

John
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Phocas Software review

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Good, I can see what everyone is buying, how I’m targeting specific products we manufacture. Follow up leads. Easily compare turnovers. See who has stopped buying a particular part no, and see who is buying something new.

All information I need for sales, prospects easily available.
Updates every day

Nothing really. All works pretty easily for the info I need

John

Great tool that is quickly gaining traction for PACE Supply

Bewertet am 18.8.2021

I’m a big fan of not only the product but the company. I appreciate how PHOCAS treats their employees and what they stand for.

Ease of use. Users with no math or data experience can quickly get up to speed.

Longer lead times on development have been a challenge. No exposed APIs is a limitation.

Dawn

Fast USer Adoption

Bewertet am 8.8.2021

The software is easy to use and implement. User adoption was very fast. I like that you can quickly and easily build your own database in Designer without an IT resource.

If the data could be real time instead of on sync

Ryan

Excellent reporting software

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

It makes pulling inventory and financial information very easy. You can be as broad or as granular as you want to be.

The first day of the month, all inventory and financial data is zero.

Vince
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Unlocking the power of phocas

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Overall experience has been positive. Great service/support

Overall experience has been positive. Great service/support

Fairly easy to use with data highly configurable

Lack of out of box setup. Lack of point and click to drill into Data.

ken

INcrease knowledge

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

we use Phocas to gain a better understanding of our customer transactions and history. we used this to review what if customer verses product purchases and this enabled us to put some attention to opportunities we had not seen before, increasing sales by 5%

allowed data analysis that improved our ERP system. enabled decisions that increased sales

remembering how to use all of the features

Martin

x

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

I use it daily and it provides me the info I need

I use it daily and it provides me the info I need

Ease of use. Simple to navigate and download

I do not have any cons! Everything seems fine