Issuetrak

Sortieren nach

Valery K.
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very good experience, but not excellent. Does a fantastic job at what it's supposed to do.

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

Resolves the complexity of tracking issues.

Quick, simple, and has plenty of features. Allows for precise control over each issue. Very responsive interface. Has fantastic customer support.

Development seems to be a bit slow on adding features, Short Term is set as within a year, which is of course reasonable, but Short Term is more like two weeks sprint, but that's personal opinion and experience.

Alexander N.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Tracking 23 Organizations at Once

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

Very positive. This is the thing that keeps us moving. I was with this company a decade ago before Issuetrak and recently came back as a manager. Let me tell you, this software has revolutionized our technical department.

Data tracking, hands down. I can research past issues with confidence. It takes a bit of management to keep people from being lazy when entering tickets, but when all the information is there this becomes a very powerful tool that can be used to track day to day problems, but it can also compile them over years to see larger trends that otherwise would have gone unnoticed. It also helps me and others cover our bases and provide evidence to either support or refute vague claims that otherwise would be anecdotal in nature.

The search function can, at times, can feel clunky. It's not bad, but if you are asking me to pick nits here, this would be it. One annoyance is searching users, where I have to pick between active or non-active. I don't know why I can't search both at the same time, which would speed up my process. Also it seems like the main search tool at the top could be a little more robust. I almost never come up with anything useful out of it as I think it only looks at subject line searches. When searching names or terms often times the search gets confused by one letter or capital difference. I feel like to be truly effective the search function could have more intelligence (speaking from a place of not knowing at all how that works).

This is not a con, but in my opinion the mobile settings are not sufficient for use on the phone. As we move further and further remote in our jobs, it would be very handy to have an Issuetrak app. A dedicated mobile device application that is not through the web browser would elevate this experience ten fold if done properly. As of right now I use Issuetrak almost exclusively on my PC, but I could see the benefits of a mobile experience, keeping notifications within the app and reducing email accumulation. Right now I basically ignore Issuetrak when traveling, and it would be wonderful if this didn't have to be the case.

Wesley L.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review from someone that set up a very in depth system start to finish

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Fully built out and implemented this system. We have over 100 issues with unique advanced task flows for each. The system went live end of March and has processed around 350 issues since.
Continuous improvements and adjustments have been necessary since. Just now getting to the point where the system is pretty much running on its own.

Range of features. Ability to customize.

User experience. Software feels outdated. Missing a lot of basic and somewhat obvious features. (I have provided feedback on this).

Jeromy S.

Issuetrak for SaaS Customer Support Management

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

Our overall experience with Issuetrak has been wonderful. It enables our teams to focus on development and management while providing full-service support to our customers.

As a medium sized business developing and maintaining Software as a Service application for Federal, State, and Local governments, our ability to leverage Issuetrak as a full-fledged issue ticket management and help desk system is critical to our operations. Our customers appreciate the full-service ticketing system and feel they're being treated professionally.

Issuetrak has a definite learning curve. Because of its high extensibility and customization, it is very easy to get lost in the options. However, Issuetrak trainers and support personnel are extremely helpful and quick to respond.

Richard H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product and amazing support. IssueTrak Support is always just a phone call away.

Bewertet am 10.10.2017

Asset management, Helpdesk ticketing solution, Auditing assets to verify software updates are complete, Reporting, Surveys, a good all around solution that is customize-able and affordable.

Easy customize-able solution for tracking issues, assets, billing, and surveys. Pricing setup so that you can pick which features you need and can really customize to suit the needs of your organization. Anytime I find something I feel IssueTrak can improve on or do better they are always there to listen and have a community of IssueTrak users to really listen to their customers. They go above and beyond in this area truly and are a pleasure to work with.

Not able to Scan/Audit Non-Windows devices (luckily for us that is a minor detail). Locations are a little weird for a single site location such as an educational institution but it works. Just takes a bit of learning how the system functions.

Erin B.

Perfect Tool

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

We would have a more difficult time with communication with our clients without this central tool for our business.

Integration into our business was very easy. It is a perfect tool to manage issues when there are many irons in the fire and many people that are involved. It is a perfect tool to know exactly what is going on with our clients at any time. Including issues from years ago that may have become relevant again.

In our experience the report creator is not as intuitive when creating reports. There is certain information we are wanting and the view is not available.

Lynn P.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Workflow System

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

It's a good workflow product and is a temporary electronic storage system for our files

Want to be able to customize it more. Need to be able to rename attachments and easily merge them to another issue. Would also like to pick and choose attachments when emailing from the issue.

Luanne A.
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

Issuetrak Application review

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

I have had very positive experiences with support for application development\training to support. Very fast in getting questions\issues resovled.

Ease of adding work orders and tracking what has been submitted.

Admin features are sometimes hard to find a component where you want to add or edit an option

Jason K.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's like having a swiss army knife for business management

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

Issuetrak has a great workflow, with easy to set up templates, this allows us to manage requests in a timely manner and get tickets assigned to the correct person and closed in a reasonable amount of time.

It does time you out rather quickly, it would be nice to be able to keep it open and not have t keep signing in every time I need to respond to a ticket

Gary R.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and search for prior issues

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

I can search for any "keyword", and can easily limit the search based on date, assignee, etc.

Sometimes the search can be slow if I do not limit by a date or other parameter.

King L.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

IssueTrak has allowed me to document and resolve IT requests in a timely manner.

Bewertet am 9.11.2017

When I was hired as an IT Tech Support for Old Wisconsin Sausage, I was told that all IT requests for assistance was done through email and phone calls. They did not have a ticket system set up for users to submit tickets. This forced me to prioritize and document multiple requests using Microsoft Excel and other applications to help me stay organized. I had many instances of where I would be on my way to assist a user, only to be stopped in the hallway by another user requesting my assistance. I would feel obligated to assist the user in the hallway, because customer service is something I am passionate about and couldn't say no. Other times there was a higher priority that needed my immediate attention, the user I was assisting at the moment could not understand why I was leaving to assist another user when I did not resolve their issue first. IssueTrak has eliminated many of the miscommunication and created a more standardized operating procedures for me. It has allowed me to stay connected with my end users by following up on the many IT requests. IssueTrak is a tool I use daily to deliver excellent customer service in a timely manner. It helps me stay organized and has given my end users confidence that their submitted issues are a priority for me to resolve. When I use IssueTrak, I feel that it helps me go above and beyond for my end users. It's a great software that I will be using for along time. The many features and benefits are plentiful.

The customization that IssueTrak offers has allowed me to create a "user friendly" software for my end users to submit issue requests. It gives me options to create forms that makes sense to what end users are requesting assistance with. The "quick pick" options allows the user to submit requests just as fast and quickly as sending out an email or calling for assistance. I also like the "Menu Option" that allows me to add internal web applications that our end users use on a daily basis. This allows end users to use IssueTrak as a centralized hub to access internal company files, applications, etc.

Ability to add more than one column on the "submit " page -- This will allow for seeing the whole screen instead of scrolling down. I have used IssueTrak's User Voice feedback website to make suggestions, but it doesn't seem like any of these suggestions are taken into consideration. I've seen many great suggestions submitted 1-2 years ago by other IssueTrak customers and users only to see a feedback of "Received (Under Review)" Please allow or give us the option to add more columns to the submit page. In my opinion it has a very organized and clean look to the interface. The Menu Option is a great feature, but it would be great if we can have certain sites that only a particular group or user can only see. For example, sites that will pertain to certain departments, Human Resource, I.T., Maintenance, etc. As of right now, any department or group can see these sites set up in IssueTrak. Give us the ability to restrict the sites to certain groups.

Chad M.

Maillie Review of cloud base issuetrak - Chad Mohr

Bewertet am 16.3.2015

Before I was hired, Maillie was using no help desk software at all. We are a 100 person small accounting firm. I came from a 400 person pharma company in which I used and configured 4 help desk software before. I have used before Remedy, HP service center, Cherwell, Lifetime, and Frontrange ITSM. I am ITIL v3 certified and this product helps follow some of the ITIL methodologies. We trialed 8 hd systems. I deployed IssueTrak cloud to Maillie at end of Sept 2014. Our employees are gravitating to the system, we now average about 200 issues a month. The pros are:-easy setup/configuration. I did our company configuration needs in about 2 weeks, with the setup of mostly issue types and subtypes. The setup training was easy to follow and I didn't need all the hours. I revisited the hours when I was ready to make templates/forms for things like New Hire Requests. Sync to AD worked after you get the certificate loaded properly. We are using the asset trackpc.exe which pulls from a batch file at login the client and server machines info. Reports have been easy to generate and export to excel. We use tasks for access approval, software request, hardware request and change control. We now know who is approving it and when. Creating a kb article from a ticket is easy. Escalating an issues to a global issue and then linking issues to that global is very easy and it closes and updates notes with any modifications from that global issue. IssueTrak Support has been quick, effective and easy to talk to. I can tell IssueTrak invests money and time into their product they do take suggestions from their clients. The Cons are: sometimes a lot of windows get opened and then it's difficult to find screen you need. Everything works downwards on the page, the more fields you add the lengthier it gets. Be nice if you could just make fields go in open spaces on the page. When submitting an issue you should fill it out from top to bottom because if you have any custom screens, it changes the screen and fields below then are wiped.IE settings have to be set to show content. If two people have the same issue open, the last save takes presidents. Devices that cannot run trackpc.exe need to be entered. When submitting an issue, it would be nice if it automatically suggested a kb and not have to click the KB link which takes you away.
OVERALL, I am very pleased with IssueTrak and I would recommend it to anyone because it makes configuring, deploying and using hd software easier.

Antwort von Issuetrak Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Chad, Great product review. Regarding the request to have IssueTrak automatically suggest a KB solution....I've seen that functionality demonstrated in a recent developers meeting. Just saying.... Customer feedback really does help define the product. Thanks again, Tony

Tom M.
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Robustness in an Affordable Package

Bewertet am 8.11.2016

I have been using Issuetrak now for about 5 years. Until recently I only used it for managing tasks for my manufacturing group. I wanted them to be able to have a place that flowed their work on non-repetitive tasks. What I found however went way beyond my original expectations.

Issuetrak has used the customer's voice to evolve over the last few years. It has made itself more user-friendly, more adaptable, and more relevant to industries that aren't traditional help desks. We have taken those improvements, and have put in place a system the helps us manage the workflow of IT, Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing, Customer Service and even our sales force.

We have been able to create customized tools and screens that consolidate or data in one location. Whether it is requests for engineering change orders, travel documentation and reporting for our field service technicians, customer support of sales quoting, or quote to shipment of customer orders. We seem to find new ways to use it everyday.

I could go on and on, but suffice it to say for the price, this gem is amazing. I recommend it to anyone who will listen, and I look forward to the new ways Issuetrak will morph to support its users.

Keep up the outstanding work!!!!

Tom Moss
General Manager
Columbia Industries LLC

Flexible
Adaptable
User-friendly

The screens could still use some work to make them completely custom. While some fields may need to be mandatory, it would be nice if they didn't need to show on the issue itself.

Biswa N.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Love to recommend IssueTrak!

Bewertet am 2.11.2016

Well, they say it right! you've got issues. Keep track of them with IssueTrak. it is a standard ITIL driven application with user-friendly interface to track Issues for your organization or your customers. That's not end of it. It has standard and functionalities like Reports, Asset Management, Quick pick and Recurring Issues etc. which will make your life easier. It's not an high-end application though I guess small or mid sized organization will find it suitable. The best thing I like about IssueTrak that it captures labor hours of users, at each transaction, at each updates, at the end of day you can create a report and calculate how many hours you or your team had spent in a work or issues or projects etc. Isn't that interesting? I would love to recommend to anyone. Thanks IssueTrak!

Quick pick, Recurring Issues, Reports, Note captures Labor hours.

It's slow.
Email notification setup gets bug sometimes.
It lacks in connecting different modules like Organization, Users and Issue Type. Like you can not see what are the issue types supported by the organization if you are at the organization page. You can not add/remove groups from user if you are at the user page.

Alisa J.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Features and Functionality

Bewertet am 20.1.2017

One of the features that i currently have an issue with is the integration of O365. We spent hours with your technicians and still couldn't get the issue fixed from over two years ago. Hoping an upgrade to version 10.1 will remedy the situation. Your Survey feature needs to be a little less bland! My company would LOVE to use this more but overall our survey takers find them boring. Give us the option to add more designs, more fonts...just more of everything! And please change the survey result display...gosh add some graphs or piecharts...please!

ease of use entering tickets

survey needs work
need the ability to integrate o365

Antwort von Issuetrak Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback, Alisa. Recent improvements to the Incoming Email feature should alleviate the issues you encountered previously. I encourage you to contact our support team at your earliest convenience so they can assist you with the process. They can be reached at +1 (757) 213-1351 M-F 7am-8pm (ET/GMT-5).

Regarding your feedback on our Survey module, we take all suggestions seriously and review customer feedback when evaluating future product enhancements. If you have additional feedback you'd like to recommend, we utilize UserVoice to collect and track community submitted ideas for Issuetrak. It can be accessed at https://issuetrak.uservoice.com.

Elisabeth H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely fantastic issue tracking solution - works great for both staff and customers!!

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

Issuetrak replaced another system that was not at all customizable and just wasn't meeting our needs. From the start, their team was super helpful with the (really easy) set up and everything that followed. Our customers loved it and so did our entire team.

Issuetrack is great. It works right out of the box but also has tons of customization available. It's one of those rare solutions that your internal team will like as much as your customers do.
- customers can login to see all their issues
- great email rules you can customize to how your team works and what your customers want
- nice set of reports already on board
- VERY nice work flows (once we saw these, we used them for EVERYTHING)
- If I could rate their own support team higher than a 10, I would. I manage our company's support team, and the Issuetrack support team is my model for how support should treat their customers.

Actually nothing. I love it. Our leaving was a cost saving measure (we are using a free product now) and I miss Issuetrak EVERY DAY.

Russell Q.
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

IssueTrak for Issue and Project Tracking

Bewertet am 28.9.2015

We use IssueTrak for multiple functions: to receive and track customer inquiries and requests, to track internal processes, and even as an outreach tool to our stakeholders. IssueTrak supports all those goals, and does it in a very user-friendly and scaleable manner.

IssueTrak is very configurable making it ideal for small shops, multiple uses and individualized projects and processes. Support does a good job of understanding your questions/issues, and first level support knows the product well.

With the cloud-based version, we require very little internal IT support. The administrators for the tool are within my department, and we can configure it to do everything we've needed so far.

As with any system, there sometimes are "quirks" and work-arounds that are not necessarily well documented. For example, we needed to give some individuals access to items that were not assigned to their departments. You can do that in IssueTrak, but it's through the use of "e-mail notifications" (you can grant individual access, but turn off specific e-mail notifications). We didn't know that by reading the documentation, but it works!

We used it for end user issues tracking at active phase of the project

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

We've got some experience how to set up better process for our end-users issues tracking

What I liked the most is ability to configure custom processes per team.
Also if team-specific setup worked good for single team, it was easy to share it with other teams.
Most of our clients liked escalation feature. As we were a small team, sometimes reminder that some issue is on hold is too long on hold worked as additional motivational factor.
We also liked a feature, that allowed to set up custom rules for issues assignment. E.g. if someone is good at something or someone's action/approval is the first step of something, some kind of issues goes to him/her automatically.

They are good when you use only current set of features and experience no issues.
As soon as you experience an issue or wait for their software upgrade, timelines are really unpredictable (company has been working at different pace allover the time).

Scott O.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for phone or email support issues.

Bewertet am 18.5.2017

Daily usage for our customer support center.

We use this software to handle incoming support calls and emails. We point our voice mail server to send the voicemails and forward our support email addesss as well to IssueTrak which then creates a support tickets. IssueTrak Runs and does what it is supposed to do. Light footprint and easy to use. IssueTrak support is outstanding with training and support issues. I would highly recommend!

I would like to see Secure SSL email support added and better mail controls inside the Web management. The configuration could be a little easier to understand as far as rules and responses go but the support team will help you get it to do what you need.

Antwort von Issuetrak Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the feedback Scott - we're happy to hear how happy you are with our product and support! The latest version of Issuetrak provides the functionality you're looking for - have you considered working with support and your account manager on upgrading?

Bruce C.

Not enough stars

Bewertet am 15.3.2017

Although I rate Issuetrak highly, by star reckoning, all categories look equally strong. This is not the case. Where these folk truly shine is in the Customer Support arena. These guys rock! And, they use their own software. Submitting an issue with them is just like what we do in our office. And seeing how they use their product gives us a better understanding how we may do things. Its great!
Please forgive my hasty opinions. I've only been using their product for almost 20 years. I could be wrong. BTW: We're hosted in the cloud now. Yeeha!

Its hosted.

When searching issues, cannot click back button. Must start search all over.

ASP programming scares me a little in this decade. Glad it is in the cloud for our security sake.

Antwort von Issuetrak Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your kind words, Bruce. We appreciate feedback, both positive and constructive, and are always seeking ways to improve our offerings. I have documented your feedback concerning the functionality of search and the use of ASP and will share this information with our developers. Thanks again!

Leslie W.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

I was having trouble with the back button on searches and the technician fixed the problem...

Bewertet am 20.7.2017

I make my boss happy when I can retrieve the information quickly and set in an excel sheet for reports needed fast. I have become the most valuable employee hired in this department.

I like being able to search for the issues I need for information with fast. I am so busy on the phone and customers that when I need certain information from IssueTrak I don't have to sit and wait. I love the way it allows for a wildcard search. I can relax because this software is exactly what I need to get my job completed every day.

I have been using this software for 12 years now and there is not much I don't like about it. There have been a few bugs but most of them have been fixed over the years. The more I use it, which is every day, the easier it gets. Whenever I have a problem, which is rarely, the fix is quick. The only time I can't relax is when the site goes down, occasionally, usually a server problem.

Bukola S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We spend less time organizing.

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

Issuetrak helps my team track requests ,issues and tickets with features like auto-assignment, at-a-glance dashboard metrics, user-defined fields,custom forms ,detailed reporting, custom-forms etc. I like that we are allowed to either deploy in the cloud or in-house.
We are able to submit tickets via web form, mobile,email, web form, or web portal. Ability to define our work-flow with simple task lists or complex branching is a blessing to our daily work activity. Issuetrak is highly customizable and supports quick implementation, with an easy to navigate user interface.

From my personal experience ,Issuetrack is not fully compatible with Google Chrome ; which is my favourite web browser. When I open different web links within the Issuetrack program, it opens my link on a new Chrome window ,instead of a new tab.

Lars N.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Basic Ticketing Solution

Bewertet am 1.8.2017

Issue Tracking for our IT Help Desk.

The cost of the product is a huge seller, especially when compared to similar products on the market. Their customer support and sales team are easy to work with and quick to resolve issues.

Very basic solution that requires extensive periods of time to pull reports from (they have to be manually created) and to customize/maintain. IssueTrak does not check back on a regular basis to reevaluate/reassess how their customers are utilizing the product and if there is any improvements they can help them make.

Antwort von Issuetrak Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback Lars. We are always working to improve our product and services and firmly believe in the idea that there are no finish lines.

I'm sorry to hear about the lack of communication - that is certainly not how we strive to operate. I will share your feedback with the appropriate teams to make sure this is rectified.

Thank you for choosing Issuetrak!

Ed Q.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

On-Premise user - for about 4 years now...

Bewertet am 26.1.2017

as an IT dept, we have used IssueTrak to maintain all our Inventory, Contracts, Contacts, setup automatic reminders for Renewals...used PC-Trak (until recently) for Inventory.

we publish our internal info as KB articles and that comes in quite handy for little-used but very-important means of troubleshooting and knowledge transfer.

their tech support is super-responsive and there hasn't been a problem with their product that couldn't be resolved....suffice to say, we really haven't had that many 'issues' with it anyhow.

once you get your own concept down of the Hierarchy (global and such) then it's very simple to use...and customizable to way YOU want to 'think' or how u want to use it.

we did eval several other products 4 years ago, when we choose this...and haven't looked back.

customization , quick-pick setups for repetitive tasks/scenarios

small learning curve...but then is easy-peasy

Bonnie B.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Easy to use for first time Ticket Users

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

I am part of a small IT team. We often have to coordinate with outside developers and vendors on projects and problems. We often learn tricks and best practices from them. IssueTrak allows us to track the progress and document what we've learned for other team members in the future.

It is very easy to learn - I had no experience with it in November, and became comfortable with it in just a few days. I especially like the Knowledge Base and Recurring Request features.

It's not the prettiest GUI. Pasting images always pastes them too large and have to be resized.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen