Issuetrak

Sortieren nach

Chad

Maillie Review of cloud base issuetrak - Chad Mohr

Bewertet am 16.3.2015

Before I was hired, Maillie was using no help desk software at all. We are a 100 person small accounting firm. I came from a 400 person pharma company in which I used and configured 4 help desk software before. I have used before Remedy, HP service center, Cherwell, Lifetime, and Frontrange ITSM. I am ITIL v3 certified and this product helps follow some of the ITIL methodologies. We trialed 8 hd systems. I deployed IssueTrak cloud to Maillie at end of Sept 2014. Our employees are gravitating to the system, we now average about 200 issues a month. The pros are:-easy setup/configuration. I did our company configuration needs in about 2 weeks, with the setup of mostly issue types and subtypes. The setup training was easy to follow and I didn't need all the hours. I revisited the hours when I was ready to make templates/forms for things like New Hire Requests. Sync to AD worked after you get the certificate loaded properly. We are using the asset trackpc.exe which pulls from a batch file at login the client and server machines info. Reports have been easy to generate and export to excel. We use tasks for access approval, software request, hardware request and change control. We now know who is approving it and when. Creating a kb article from a ticket is easy. Escalating an issues to a global issue and then linking issues to that global is very easy and it closes and updates notes with any modifications from that global issue. IssueTrak Support has been quick, effective and easy to talk to. I can tell IssueTrak invests money and time into their product they do take suggestions from their clients. The Cons are: sometimes a lot of windows get opened and then it's difficult to find screen you need. Everything works downwards on the page, the more fields you add the lengthier it gets. Be nice if you could just make fields go in open spaces on the page. When submitting an issue you should fill it out from top to bottom because if you have any custom screens, it changes the screen and fields below then are wiped.IE settings have to be set to show content. If two people have the same issue open, the last save takes presidents. Devices that cannot run trackpc.exe need to be entered. When submitting an issue, it would be nice if it automatically suggested a kb and not have to click the KB link which takes you away.
OVERALL, I am very pleased with IssueTrak and I would recommend it to anyone because it makes configuring, deploying and using hd software easier.

Antwort von Issuetrak Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Chad, Great product review. Regarding the request to have IssueTrak automatically suggest a KB solution....I've seen that functionality demonstrated in a recent developers meeting. Just saying.... Customer feedback really does help define the product. Thanks again, Tony

Biswa
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Love to recommend IssueTrak!

Bewertet am 2.11.2016

Well, they say it right! you've got issues. Keep track of them with IssueTrak. it is a standard ITIL driven application with user-friendly interface to track Issues for your organization or your customers. That's not end of it. It has standard and functionalities like Reports, Asset Management, Quick pick and Recurring Issues etc. which will make your life easier. It's not an high-end application though I guess small or mid sized organization will find it suitable. The best thing I like about IssueTrak that it captures labor hours of users, at each transaction, at each updates, at the end of day you can create a report and calculate how many hours you or your team had spent in a work or issues or projects etc. Isn't that interesting? I would love to recommend to anyone. Thanks IssueTrak!

Quick pick, Recurring Issues, Reports, Note captures Labor hours.

It's slow.
Email notification setup gets bug sometimes.
It lacks in connecting different modules like Organization, Users and Issue Type. Like you can not see what are the issue types supported by the organization if you are at the organization page. You can not add/remove groups from user if you are at the user page.

Megan
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

IssueTrak Review

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

We track 100's of issues a day. We do have an opportunity to make our system more efficient and could possibly do a better job at doing this. Any issue brought up, we get a prompt response from customer service.

Very customizable. Like the ability to be able to pull raw data sets on anything we need.

Does not integrate with Financial or 3rd party software without ample time and money invested.

We used it for end user issues tracking at active phase of the project

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

We've got some experience how to set up better process for our end-users issues tracking

What I liked the most is ability to configure custom processes per team.
Also if team-specific setup worked good for single team, it was easy to share it with other teams.
Most of our clients liked escalation feature. As we were a small team, sometimes reminder that some issue is on hold is too long on hold worked as additional motivational factor.
We also liked a feature, that allowed to set up custom rules for issues assignment. E.g. if someone is good at something or someone's action/approval is the first step of something, some kind of issues goes to him/her automatically.

They are good when you use only current set of features and experience no issues.
As soon as you experience an issue or wait for their software upgrade, timelines are really unpredictable (company has been working at different pace allover the time).

Bruce
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Not enough stars

Bewertet am 15.3.2017

Although I rate Issuetrak highly, by star reckoning, all categories look equally strong. This is not the case. Where these folk truly shine is in the Customer Support arena. These guys rock! And, they use their own software. Submitting an issue with them is just like what we do in our office. And seeing how they use their product gives us a better understanding how we may do things. Its great!
Please forgive my hasty opinions. I've only been using their product for almost 20 years. I could be wrong. BTW: We're hosted in the cloud now. Yeeha!

Its hosted.

When searching issues, cannot click back button. Must start search all over.

ASP programming scares me a little in this decade. Glad it is in the cloud for our security sake.

Antwort von Issuetrak Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your kind words, Bruce. We appreciate feedback, both positive and constructive, and are always seeking ways to improve our offerings. I have documented your feedback concerning the functionality of search and the use of ASP and will share this information with our developers. Thanks again!

Ed
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

On-Premise user - for about 4 years now...

Bewertet am 26.1.2017

as an IT dept, we have used IssueTrak to maintain all our Inventory, Contracts, Contacts, setup automatic reminders for Renewals...used PC-Trak (until recently) for Inventory.

we publish our internal info as KB articles and that comes in quite handy for little-used but very-important means of troubleshooting and knowledge transfer.

their tech support is super-responsive and there hasn't been a problem with their product that couldn't be resolved....suffice to say, we really haven't had that many 'issues' with it anyhow.

once you get your own concept down of the Hierarchy (global and such) then it's very simple to use...and customizable to way YOU want to 'think' or how u want to use it.

we did eval several other products 4 years ago, when we choose this...and haven't looked back.

customization , quick-pick setups for repetitive tasks/scenarios

small learning curve...but then is easy-peasy

Jakub
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

We have implemented the Issue Trak across 25 countries in Europe from a scratch to a perfection...

Bewertet am 22.8.2017

Transparency on issue resolution and reporting purposes.

We are not currently using all features available from Issue Trak but this system is continuously developing that we will have to integrate more system into Issue Trak - e.g. knowledge base, external/internal requests, proposals for product improvement/new product introduction, etc..

We would really appreciate multilingual version that may help us to use Issue Trak in more areas. Sometimes it was hard to understand all permissions that are given by Organization, department and user account settings e.g. if somebody sends you e-mail from the system you can see any issue that your permissions does not allow.

Caitlin
  • Branche: Immobilien

IssueTrak Product Review

Bewertet am 22.3.2017

We have been using IssueTrak for about three years now. We began using it as an issue tracking system for company and since it has evolved into so much more! We are now using it for IT/HelpDesk issues, Customer Service, and our VendorHelp platform. Any time we have a problem or need help with something with the site, the support team at IssueTrak is always prompt in assisting. I would recommend this to anyone and give 5/5 stars!

It's super easy to use and extremely functional. Whenever we need assistance with something, the support team is super helpful and fast.

The workflow is sometimes difficult to understand or get around when trying to set a certain user up with certain functionalities.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Issuetrak for over 5 years

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

Overall, Issuetrak is a great tool for use to track and resolve our clients issues.

We are an MSP and repair center and Issuetrak makes it very easy for our clients to place help tickets. The ability to scheduled and generate reports on the fly also helps to find trends check metrics.

The UI could use some work. There is also a small learning curve, so we have to spend some time with new clients to get use to the system.

Nick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good stuff. Solved a bunch of issues we had for years.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018

I am spending less time managing issues and more time doing what's important.

It just organizes everything nicely and gets everything out and visible to the submitters and engineers.

It doesn't do everything but what it does do is good. I would like to see engineers have the ability to self assign issues of their choice but still not be able to affect assignment of others.

Russell
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

IssueTrak for Issue and Project Tracking

Bewertet am 28.9.2015

We use IssueTrak for multiple functions: to receive and track customer inquiries and requests, to track internal processes, and even as an outreach tool to our stakeholders. IssueTrak supports all those goals, and does it in a very user-friendly and scaleable manner.

IssueTrak is very configurable making it ideal for small shops, multiple uses and individualized projects and processes. Support does a good job of understanding your questions/issues, and first level support knows the product well.

With the cloud-based version, we require very little internal IT support. The administrators for the tool are within my department, and we can configure it to do everything we've needed so far.

As with any system, there sometimes are "quirks" and work-arounds that are not necessarily well documented. For example, we needed to give some individuals access to items that were not assigned to their departments. You can do that in IssueTrak, but it's through the use of "e-mail notifications" (you can grant individual access, but turn off specific e-mail notifications). We didn't know that by reading the documentation, but it works!

Rachel
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

The change management tool we needed!

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

Issuetrak not only improves my team's communication and prioritization of work, but it also helps keeps us ISO17025 compliant.

The product is user friendly, has great visuals in the Dashboard, and has the ability to automate notifications.
The training sessions and site configuration sessions with Issuetrak were key to a successful product launch at our facility.

It was difficult to get Active Directory/SSO working correctly during launch. IssueTrack does not play well with large corporate IT cybersecurity policy.

Craig
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

IssueTrak and don't look back

Bewertet am 8.12.2016

This is a solid product with top shelf customer support. I've used several of the big ones which all have their own share of issues (no pun intended). IssueTrak handles our facility issues well. With automated ticket creation and pass-through authentication it is simple for users to create tickets. On the dashboard page I can get an overview that benefits my position as IT Director to know at a glance what is happening.
No system is perfect which is why this isn't a pure 5 star review but with a quality product offering combined with good prices and the best customer service I've come across in years, don't hesitate to give IssueTrak a chance.

customer support

little ugly on the user interface side.

Judy
  • Branche: Textilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

The technical support is the best that I have received anywhere.

Bewertet am 12.10.2017

The ability to analyze repeat issues/concerns and utilize the data to justify IT expense to correct the issue.

The software is very intuitive and if there is an issue, help is just a phone call or e-mail away. Reports can be easily exported and the variety of extracting data is endless.

I would like the reports to show trend analysis, but that is not a deal breaker. Your reports are easily exported to Excel where you can manipulate the data in any way possible.

Ivan
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Core part of our IT support - I love the way it categorizes the different issues.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

As I mentioned IssueTrak help us to communicate with our customers more efficiently. The response time dropped.

Cost effective solution compared to the others on the market. It give us great value for the money - the response time dropped drastically. Now we are able to assist to our customers promptly and efficiently. I can track tickets and provide info related to other departments without even having to pick up the phone.

I would like to see more from the mobile version. Also it takes more time to set the system generated emails to the end users.

• Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Used daily as a organizational communication routing tool.

Bewertet am 24.7.2018

Used daily as a organizational communication routing tool. I like going to a single location to document and having the data routed as needed to the appropriate recipients. I like the escalation process built in.

The reporting could be a lot better. The reporting options need to be more clearly defined, "how to".

Roland
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Help Desk and Support System.

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

Retrieving information quickly for Decision making is key and this makes my superiors happy anytime am ble to retrieve information quickly. Just try it and you will love it.

A very reliable Help Desk and Support System which gives room for flexibility. very easy to use ones its set up. is very user friendly.

have been using this for a while haven't had a any flaws yet but at times it slows. Aside that this is a fanastic support system and will recommend to any one to try it.

Sarah
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product for all IT/helpdesk need

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

Issuetrak meets all our IT/helpdesk need. The system is very simple to use; hence it requires no training for the users. The software is flexible that we were able to customize it to fit our needs perfectly. I am most impressed with their customer support team. They are always courteous but most of all, they really know their stuff!

Great sales and support team.

Romy

IssueTrak is a wonderful system

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

Reporting is very user friendly and very customizable - also extremely fast. Easily customizable screens for ease of use. Quick Tips for most common issues.

When upgrading - it is hard to figure out exactly how the upgrade will effect your specific account.

Chris
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

10+ year IssueTrak customer for Helpdesk and process management

Bewertet am 21.9.2015

IssueTrak is easy to set up and use right away with many different configurations. It has supported any process we have set it up to support. The vendor has been extremely easy to work with and responsive to both technical and process questions and feedback.

We often find that we need to develop our own reports and queries to get at the information we need to manage our help desk staff and processes. While it's fairly simple to do via IssueTrak functionality, it can sometimes be time consuming. The "canned" reports are good for an overview.

Ethan
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Comprehensive but a little dated

Bewertet am 12.12.2016

Issuetrak is really robust and offers a pretty comprehensive solution for teams and organizations. We're able to setup efficient work flows so individuals and teams handle their own tickets and task.

My main complaint is that there doesn't seem to be a great solution for custamizing Issuetrak in a way that doesn't lock us into the version we have. We made a few hard code changes to make Issuetrak fit our work flow but now that's locked us into a version of Issuetrak and limits our support options. The one thing that would be nice is if Issuetrak added hooks/methods to tie in unique scripts into sections of the forms or in-between processes.

Robust and comprehensive. It's well established and offers most of the needs of large organization work flows.

I wish there were ways to inject unique code into forms and processes for customizations without locking you into versions.

Brett
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I have had a great experience so far with IssueTrak!

Bewertet am 20.9.2017

The software support makes the software as valuable as it is. Anytime I have an issue, I can call and receive great customer support every time!

Chad
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

A+, I have used/configured numerous help desk softwares,its at the top

Bewertet am 25.9.2015

I love the easy of use in all parts, from issue tracking, reports, asset tracking, and configuring

It would be nice if the knowledge base would be more actionable, currently to look at the knowledge base you have to click or open to go to another screen, it would be nice if when your typing an incident it would bring up in a popup releated kb articles or other incidents, instead of searching them. I also don't like that you tend to get a lot of windows up, sometimes gets confusing.

Tom
  • Branche: Philanthropie

A Great Product with Fantastic Support!

Bewertet am 10.9.2015

The support is second to none! The product itself is very versatile. We use it for Help Desk, Asset Management, and issue tracking. The Active Directory integration works seamlessly once configured.

The interface is still a little "clunky". Creating reports from queries that you create takes a little getting used to.

Sandi

IssueTrak Review

Bewertet am 29.9.2015

Whenever an issue gets submitted it will send out a text to each of our cellphones with the IssueTrak number and the name of the person submitting the issue. We can then go into the IssueTrak software and look up the details of the issue.

I haven't found any areas that I dislike or least like.