MailerLite Erfahrungen

MailerLite

E-Mail-Marketing-Software für intelligente Geschäfte.

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(1 909)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7/5
Funktionen
4,6/5
Bedienkomfort
4,6/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,8/5

97%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

1909 Bewertungen

Daniela
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Personalisierte Newsletter

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Mailerlite ist ein sehr einfach zu bedienendes Newsletter-Programm. Falls mal eine Frage in den...

Mailerlite ist ein sehr einfach zu bedienendes Newsletter-Programm. Falls mal eine Frage in den FAQ's nicht beschrieben ist, hilft der Support sehr schnell weiter.

Vorteile

Meine Kund*innen kann ich persönlich in meinem Newsletter ansprechen.

Nachteile

Dazu fällt mir nichts ein. Wenn ich eine Idee habe, welche ich nicht lösen kann, dann hilft mir der Support immer sehr schnell weiter.

David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Mailerlite ist Super !!!!!!!!

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

Super Website Erstellung Tool

Super Website Erstellung Tool

Vorteile

Support , Tools , Übersicht , Einfach zu bedienen

Nachteile

Das die Seite noch nicht in deutsch umgewandelt ist nur in , English ist .

Carla
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Keine Verifizierung möglich, keine Support-Option

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Sehr negativ.

Sehr negativ.

Vorteile

Kann ich nicht sagen, da ich meinen Account aj nicht vollständig einrichten konnte.

Nachteile

Ich konnte meinen Account nicht einrichten, ich hatte ihn mehrfach verifiziert. Als ich nach Lösungen suchte, habe ich keine gefunden in den eingestellten Unterlagen und einen Kunden-Support gibt es nicht.

Temima
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

My most-recommended software

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and will continue recommending it.

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and will continue recommending it.

Vorteile

MailerLite makes it so easy to get started with email marketing. They do make you jump through a few hoops to verify your account if you don't have a website, but that contributes to their high deliverability rate.Once your account is approved, you can import your subscribers and send a campaign in less than an hour. And their customer service is top-notch!

Nachteile

There are a few advanced features that MailerLite is missing, so if you will be relying heavily on evergreen funnels to fuel your business, I would not recommend MailerLite.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit und ActiveCampaign

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

I chose MailerLite over their competitors because you can't beat the offering on the free plan, or the ease of use as compared to other platforms.
Aisling
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A Great Resource

Bewertet am 6.11.2023

Vorteile

It's user friendly, excellent customer service

Nachteile

Having to migrate to new version, having to pay after 1000 susbsribers

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Kajabi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Kajabi was too expensive, Mailerlite felt more doable for someone starting off
Kisilda
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

This is a review from an unheard MailerLite Classic User

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

Honestly I was happy until MailerLite released a new version out of nowhere. Old user and partners...

Honestly I was happy until MailerLite released a new version out of nowhere. Old user and partners were never heard. I am sorry but now I don’t have anything good to say as the new release was done just to have a shiny product with no new functions for the free users for the basic plan. It turned out that MailerLite double the price for something that clients have paid for years to have.

Vorteile

I liked the classic MailerLite even if it is not where it should be.
MailerLite classic is easy to navigate and use.

Nachteile

I don’t find anything new on New Version of MailerLite. It is confusing and expensive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ActiveCampaign und Klaviyo

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Classic Mailer lite had a reasonable price and it was easy to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Because of the price and easy to use.

Antwort von MailerLite

Hi Kisilda, thank you for your review and your feedback. We really value understanding our users. Should you wish, feel free to email me back with your concerns about the new MailerLite.

Hemal
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great experience.

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

Vorteile

As a business owner, I searched for the right email marketing solution and tried various platforms. MailerLite turned out to be perfect for me. Creating email campaigns and automations is simple, and setting up email sequences is a breeze.

Nachteile

In the free version, the form widget (WordPress), there shouldn't be a watermark either, as it appears larger than the form itself.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Klaviyo

Zuvor genutzte Software

Klaviyo und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Because of the subscribers and automation.
Lisa
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Function meets price perfectly

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

ML makes managing my subscribers a pleasure.

ML makes managing my subscribers a pleasure.

Vorteile

I like how ML is constantly adding new features that are actually useful. The interface is beautiful to use.

Nachteile

I miss the chat support that I used to access in the old plan, I believe this is now only available in the most expensive plan. It can take a while to access support at times, but once you're throguh to them, they are unfailingly quick and competent in sorting problems.

Wendy
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Mailerlite is the best, hands down!

Bewertet am 13.10.2023

Great!!

Great!!

Vorteile

The customer service is amazing. The ease of use is great even if you are not computer savvy. I love the automation function; it is easy to understand and runs in the background. The landing page sites are great for selling your products, and the integration with Stripe makes the process smooth and easy. Oh, let's not forget about the price. So reasonable for what you receive! I love this platform!

Nachteile

Honestly, nothing comes to mind, and I am not associated in any way with this company except as a customer.

Luis Guillermo
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great list management features, good deliverability and sensible price options

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

So far it has been a great addition to my business and I look forward to continue doing business...

So far it has been a great addition to my business and I look forward to continue doing business with them

Vorteile

The interface is quite straightforward including scheduling options, makes easy to run recurring campaings. The prices are competitive and support is always available even though they seem to be located in Europe. They also have spanish support available.

Nachteile

The account approval limit is somewhat cumbersome but I know it´s a measure to ward off any problematic senders.

Tamás
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Easy to learn, rich functionality, amazing customer support

Bewertet am 8.10.2023

It is very easy to do e-mail marketing and automate marketing processes. Using MailerLite definitely...

It is very easy to do e-mail marketing and automate marketing processes. Using MailerLite definitely saves me countless hours and lots of headaches.

Vorteile

Customer support via chat is always there 0-24/7 and response is typically under 4 minutes

Nachteile

Actually, right now I can't think of any cons, I am a great fan of MailerLite.

Ellie
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great Marketing Resource!

Bewertet am 13.10.2023

Exceptional product that allows me to easily send, automate, and track email marketing metrics.

Exceptional product that allows me to easily send, automate, and track email marketing metrics.

Vorteile

Ease of functionality and excellent customer support.

Nachteile

I wish the price wasn't as high, but the features are easy to use and customer support is great.

Franz
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Great, userfriendly and surpasses all others

Bewertet am 25.10.2023

Vorteile

Speed i can put a newsletter together, flexibility and feature rich

Nachteile

I cannot answer this one! as there should be no bad apps.

Kathie
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

Ease of use and cost too had me from the very beginning. I love the app and can check my metrics...

Ease of use and cost too had me from the very beginning. I love the app and can check my metrics quickly all day long.

Vorteile

I have used everything from Constant Contact to ConvertKit. Most recently I was with Kajabi which is very expensive and very clunky. On all the other platforms I kept hitting glitches. Kajabi was very slow and the analytics were zero!!!! Mailerlite beats everyone hands down. It’s easy to use, quick, and to the point. The cost beats everyone out there. Don’t let the price fool you. It’s worth it’s weight in gold!!

Nachteile

Once I got to more advanced options like integrations there were a few hitches but customer service stepped up to help quickly and efficiently. Maybe they have this but I’d love to have alerts when someone subscribes or at least 1 alert daily so it’s easy to keep track of.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Kajabi was cost and a slow glitch that sent a segment to my entire list. Zero analytics and just not as aesthetic as it should be for that cost!!!!! All the others: cost and not easy to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

ConvertKit, Constant Contact, Kajabi und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

It was not easy to set up. I needed a form in my blog posts and couldn’t figure out how to do that.

Antwort von MailerLite

Hey Kathie, we got you covered. Just have a look at this article that might help you set up some handy notifications.

https://www.mailerlite.com/help/how-to-get-a-notification-when-someone-joins-your-email-list-or-group

Roland
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great, flexible service, with excellent support

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Vorteile

Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Nachteile

Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit und ActiveCampaign

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

More flexible, easier to use, and all for less money (a lot less).

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price for what I need. I use the others, too, but as an author I don't need the advanced features that the others provide. Mailerlite is quite advanced enough unless you're selling big ticket items .

Antwort von MailerLite

Love to hear that you're enjoying being with us enough to recommend us, Roland! Paying it forward is the best way to go.

Traver
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation

Bewertet am 11.4.2020

My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business...

My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000.

MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan.

I have very few complaints about the software.

Vorteile

I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Nachteile

Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead.

If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp is a bit more complicated to in setup and in automations. Plus its pricing is outrageous. Like, ridiculously outrageous. MailerLite is super reasonable in price. I love it.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price, mostly. But now that I've been a MailerLite user since 2018, I don't see myself ever needing to change.

Antwort von MailerLite

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

Irene

Melanie Latrelle
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I've been using MailerLite for business for years!!

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

I've been using MailerLite for my business for years. It has served all of my email marketing needs...

I've been using MailerLite for my business for years. It has served all of my email marketing needs and lead generation leads. I've seen other platforms, however I have chosen to stick with MailerLite because it is easy to use and the support is great, and the platform has stayed consistent and serves me well in my business.

The free version offers so much for new business owners to get started. MailerLite is a fully comprehensive email marketing platform.

Vorteile

Ever since I started my first business, I've been using MailerLite. I did research other competitors, however their platforms were not as easy to use as MailerLite. I love that as a new business owner, I was able to get on a free plan to get started and be able to send out emails and do automations. The platform is easy to use and understand. I love how I can integrate forms into my website for lead generation and for capturing contact information.

I use this platform for email automations when people subscribe to my freebie. I also use it for sending beautifully designed emails - there are many customization options. I like using the landing page feature for my freebie offer as well. On my contact page, I've embedded a MailerLite form to capture contact information for my leads.

MailerLite makes it easy for me to gather email addresses, send out campaigns, and monitor engagement.

Nachteile

I would like more options to customize the embedded forms so that it blends seamlessly into my custom website design.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Mailchimp was confusing to use and not easy to understand. Also, I was helping a client with Mailchimp and it was malfunctioning and not sending out emails properly. We were both frustrated that a simple feature was not working properly. I like MailerLite because it functions as expected every time.

Antwort von MailerLite

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us. We're also happy to hear your feedback on how we can improve.

Carolyn
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Looking Forward to a Long and Happy Journey with Mailerlite! 🤩

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

I'm in the setup process right now, but from what I can see so far it looks like the features are...

I'm in the setup process right now, but from what I can see so far it looks like the features are easy to manage. Plus there are lots of Youtube videos for help. I had Mailchimp for a while but it's difficult to manage and kind of "buggy" at times. Plus, the biggest drawback is... as soon as you figure out how to operate the features, and by the time you come back, they have rearranged everything. Oh boy!!😵 Now that I got my challenge solved, I'm pretty optimistic and looking forward to using all of the MailerLite features for my email marketing needs. ~ One thing though before I sign off. MailerLite and GoDaddy need to have a serious chat and get your platforms to play nice with each other. No shade on customer service. They were great!!One more thing, I think going forward the Growing Business plan should have at access to least one or two 24/7 chat sessions per month. If it was not for the chat feature I would not have gotten through my dilemma.

Vorteile

The systems are fairly easy to set up and get going. Chat customer service is great.

Nachteile

My profession email account is with GoDaddy Office 365. At this time, the Mailerlite platform is not compatible with Office 365. Yesterday, I spent about a half hour with [sensitive content hidden] to trouble shoot why I was getting a warning notice on emails while sending them to myself in test mode. [sensitive content hidden] thought the trouble was because of the word "test" in the subject line and recommended that I send myself an actual campaign. Which I did...Still no luck. So today, I contacted Godaddy, waited on hold over an hour, explained the problem to [sensitive content hidden] (Godaddy), then he stayed on the phone while I communicated [sensitive content hidden] (MailerLite) . Who figured out that we needed to update the coding on the GoDaddy Office 365 account. So for 2 hrs she and [sensitive content hidden] went back and forth with rewriting the codes so that Office 365 would Authenticate my account. I just tested a campaign and it's working. Yay!! Let me give a shout out to both [sensitive content hidden] for their help and patience.

Tiffany
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Amaaazing service, so easy to use and must have features

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

I have been using Mailerlite for myself and clients for years and find it so easy to use and their...

I have been using Mailerlite for myself and clients for years and find it so easy to use and their support is top class. I have worked with other well know email platforms before and they don't compare with Mailerlite.

Vorteile

Mailerlite automations are super easy to set up, the interface makes it clear and friction free

Nachteile

I find the grouping and segmenting slightly confusing but support is always on hand and super quick to reply

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp became too complex and not easy to use plus they have made the automation feature as a paid plan.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price, user experience and support

Antwort von MailerLite

Price, user experience and support - A triple threat if I must say so myself! Thank you for your review, Tiffany.

Jade
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Inexpensive and easy to get started with!

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

I enjoyed Mailerlite, but as the number of subscribers I had grew, I decided to look for a mailing...

I enjoyed Mailerlite, but as the number of subscribers I had grew, I decided to look for a mailing service that was more cost-effective.

Vorteile

Mailerlite seems like a great, starting tool for those on the smaller scale who are looking to send mass emails for marketing/business. I like that they have easy-to-use tools and features to get started without needing much instruction or tutorial.

Nachteile

The website was occasionally laggy for me and a lot of functions could possibly be condensed into fewer clicks.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I no longer qualified for free emails from Mailchimp due to the # of my subscribers, so I switched over to Mailerlite, which was the most inexpensive service I could find to fit my needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Mailerlite was cheaper for the # of subscribers that I had at the time.
Alison
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

MailerLite is the Chick-fil-a of the online space

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

Best experience ever. Seriously.

Best experience ever. Seriously.

Vorteile

Moving to MailerLite was one of the best decisions I ever made for my business. Having everything in one space – email, client management, landing pages, website – is SO convenient and saves me so much time and money. The integration between all of those features makes tracking customer engagement incredibly easy. The editor for landing pages, websites, automations, and emails is intuitive and full of great features. But what really impresses me, time and again, is the customer service. No one likes it when stuff glitches or they run into an issue, but I can say with 100% sincerity and honesty that I actually LOOK FORWARD to interacting with the MailerLite customer service team. They are quick to respond, easy to understand (not sure if they're all native English speakers, but they sure come across as such), clear in their instruction, and seemingly always in a good mood. It doesn't matter how frustrated I am with whatever issue I'm experiencing, I always leave a MailerLite customer service exchange with a smile on my face.

Nachteile

Occasionally the editor function gets a little temperamental and doesn't want to format text correctly.

Antony
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Easy, complete and affordable

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

Great experience overall with great support which is essential when things get serious. Higly...

Great experience overall with great support which is essential when things get serious. Higly recommended and not just for pricing reasons.

Vorteile

Ease of use, immediate support and the fact that you really do have everything you need (exotic features missing is of no importance), is what I like most on MailerLite.One great future too, is that you get to pay only for the unique emails used, thus allowing you to duplicate lists and run your campaigns exactly as you need to, without paying extra.

Nachteile

I would like to have a better search and mass management option when it comes to subscribers handling and maybe some degrees of extra "freedom" or customization on ready to use tools when designing an email.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoho Mail und Mad Mimi

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Better pricing options and greater control over my lists of subscribers. Exceptional support in minutes as well.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Easy to use, very easy to add users at no extra cost, great pricing scheme and high responsive support.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I direct everyone to Mailerlite

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

The ability to have everything in one place is a big bonus. It helps to streamline business...

The ability to have everything in one place is a big bonus. It helps to streamline business processes very effectively.

Vorteile

Simple to start using and easy to use, does everything I need it to do, and probably a lot more! Being able to create landing pages & websites in addition to the emails is a huge bonus. I've created lots of landing pages & full website for clients on Mailerlite & they always look great & work well. Support is great, anytime I have a query, which is rare (usually when I've had a blonde moment!) I'm all sorted within a few minutes

Nachteile

Classic version was pretty slow but the new version seems to have addressed that issue

Tracey
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Easy to use and good functionality

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

Overall MailerLite is my favourite email marketing software. It's easy to use, has many functions...

Overall MailerLite is my favourite email marketing software. It's easy to use, has many functions and is intuitive to use so you don't have to fumble around trying to find out to do things! Knowledge base is good and if you need help tech support is there. The Free version has everything you need if you're just starting out and all our accounts started on the free version for a few weeks until we reached the maximum number of contacts.

Vorteile

The drag and drop interface is easy to use and there's also an HTML option if you want to get really specific with your layout. Automation is so simple compared to other mailing platforms I've used. This is key to our marketing strategy and makes life a lot easier than before! The price is good too.
If you have more than one account ( we have 6 ) it's easy to switch between them without having to logout and log back in.

Nachteile

A minor point but when you set up a campaign and use a template you can't go back and change the template. If the template isn't exactly how you want it you have to start the campaign from scratch.
Occasionally it's slow to load, especially the drag and drop interface.
But these are both minor points.

Antwort von MailerLite

We'd love how thorough you've been Tracey! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Eli
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Outstanding Product, World Class Customer Service

Bewertet am 6.10.2021

Five stars. Seriously, this is the best platform I've ever used. Again, I can't rave enough about...

Five stars. Seriously, this is the best platform I've ever used. Again, I can't rave enough about the customer service. Whenever I have a question, I don't even bother digging through online forums or google searches. I just hit the chat box, and five minutes later I have my answer (usually accompanied by a meme...I told you these guys have a sense of humor). This level of easy access to customer service makes dealing with my mailing lists EASY, and if you've ever dealt with a convoluted platform like MailChimp, you know what a dream that is.

The platform itself is also so easy to navigate and understand. Once I know where I feature or tool is located, I almost never have to ask where to find it again, even if I don't use it for a few months. That's because the platform is user-centric, logical, and clean. MailerLite also seems to invest effort into regularly updating and optimizing the platform so that it stays clean and usable.

Add to that the incredible value of the product (MailerLite's prices are some of the best in the business) and you have a real winner.

Vorteile

I've used mailing lists as a core of my marketing strategies for various businesses since 2011, and MailerLite is far and away the best. Many mailing list services are built around impossibly complex and counter-intuitive platforms that leave you searching for functions and features every time you need to use them. Not MailerLite. MailerLite is so simple and easy to use, and if you ever have a question, one of their expert customer service reps is only a quick instant message away. These guys are absolute experts. I've literally never had a question they couldn't answer, or find the answer to. They have a sense of humor, too, and I never have to wait very long to talk to one.

Nachteile

Early on in my adoption of MailerLite I did have some issues with the software loading slowly, and occasionally not loading at all. I think these were just growing pains, and I've not had any issues for a while now.

One feature MailerLite does not have that I really wish they would add is a tagging system. They offer what they call "groups", which are basically buckets to put various subscribers in. I wish there was a way to tag a subscriber with a note like "first time buyer" or whatever, so that I could then segment parts of groups later for more detailed targeting. I use groups more like lists. Most mailing list providers offer lists and tags. MailerLite seems to have merged both of these functions into one, calling them groups. The downside of this is that if you use groups as tags, and you like to use a really detailed tagging system, you end up with an absolute mess of groups, with some subscribers in multiple groups. It's not clean.

Other than this, I really have no complaints. I miss tags, but not enough to give up the extreme usability and outstanding value that MailerLite brings over overpriced and convoluted options like MailChimp (yeah, I'm gonna name names).

Antwort von MailerLite

Hey Eli, you are such a star for giving us such an amazing and thorough review. We love honest feedback and think this is important for users to see.

We've been collecting some reviews we love to share on our website, and this just might be one of them! If you are okay to do so, could you reply to my email? We can chat further!