MailerLite

E-Mail-Marketing-Software für intelligente Geschäfte.

Sortieren nach

Daniela A.
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Personalisierte Newsletter

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Mailerlite ist ein sehr einfach zu bedienendes Newsletter-Programm. Falls mal eine Frage in den FAQ's nicht beschrieben ist, hilft der Support sehr schnell weiter.

Meine Kund*innen kann ich persönlich in meinem Newsletter ansprechen.

Dazu fällt mir nichts ein. Wenn ich eine Idee habe, welche ich nicht lösen kann, dann hilft mir der Support immer sehr schnell weiter.

Heather jo F.
  • Branche: E-Learning

No ESP is perfect, but MailerLite comes the closest

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

Overall, (even when I was accidentally crashing my own automations and blaming it on the support staff!) they have been absolutely stellar. I have shopped around plenty, used several other services, and am, for sure, sticking with MailerLite for the long haul.

The interface is so easy and intuitive, and I always know how to do what I want to do in MailerLite. As a tech-challenged solopreneur and content creator, I want to spend as little time as possible on the learning curve, so I can focus on what my people want: the content. Custom branding is spot-on, and segmentation works perfectly.

Deliverability isn't what it could be, but we're ALL working on that one! And this is probably more the fault of user habits and annoying AI filters.

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, Drip und Mad Mimi

1. the UI is a like a freakin rocket ship, and 2. the pricing is ridiculous

Pricing.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Flores, thank you for the stellar review ;) We're enthusiastic and glad to hear that we're making easier the journey of our customers. I wish you all the best for your solopreneur adventure!

Irene

Tracey C.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and good functionality

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

Overall MailerLite is my favourite email marketing software. It's easy to use, has many functions and is intuitive to use so you don't have to fumble around trying to find out to do things! Knowledge base is good and if you need help tech support is there. The Free version has everything you need if you're just starting out and all our accounts started on the free version for a few weeks until we reached the maximum number of contacts.

The drag and drop interface is easy to use and there's also an HTML option if you want to get really specific with your layout. Automation is so simple compared to other mailing platforms I've used. This is key to our marketing strategy and makes life a lot easier than before! The price is good too.
If you have more than one account ( we have 6 ) it's easy to switch between them without having to logout and log back in.

A minor point but when you set up a campaign and use a template you can't go back and change the template. If the template isn't exactly how you want it you have to start the campaign from scratch.
Occasionally it's slow to load, especially the drag and drop interface.
But these are both minor points.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We'd love how thorough you've been Tracey! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Darien H.
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The new version is not worth it

Bewertet am 28.5.2022

The old version was okay, it got the job done with a good price in comparison to a bloated MailChimp. Just simple email marketing and automation. I was excited for the new version to be released as it looked to be a step in the right direction for the user interface (as the old version was, very dated). However, after they released the new pricing structure, almost double just for a fresh coat of paint and a promise for 'new features' with none actually available on the launch, it seemed rushed with a lack of thought for their community. They asked before the release for feedback from the community who mainly focused on not heading in a MailChimp direction, price increases, continued live support, paywalls for simple features. Unfortunetly they didn't listen, the price increased, live support vanished unless you pay 3x more for a plan with only one new feature 'Facebook Audiences' which I can't comment on as I'm not forking out the money to test for it possibly not to work. The biggest downfall of all which really cemented that fact that they aren't listening or care for their original community base was zero migration tools being available at the launch of the new version. Your main customer, who are already supporting you and the most excited to test out your new platform, and they completly left them in the dark until an unspecified date stating the tools were going to be available within weeks, when they were later silently put up after month.

Cont. Which only moved subscribers and groups, something that could easily be done with a CSV file. They didn’t move your automations, pop-ups, embeds or previous campaigns and reports. Even though they had MailChimp migrations ready from the get-go! Which didn’t work mind you, the free trial only allows for 1,000 subscribers to be added (a new ‘feature’ compared the old version, which allowed more in the trial phase). So when migrating from Mail Chimp to the new MailerLite you were just hit with a stuck loading bar not knowing what is happening at all. As someone in development, the new platform was rushed to release. When creating a new account, you can no longer tether multiple accounts to one email unless you pay, which creates a massive barrier when creating accounts for clients, you have to do the whole ‘forward me the confirmation emails etc’ which just comes across as unprofessional. To dodge this you need to pay, which also means you have to ask them for payment details before you even have the account ready. The migration tools were a pinnacle in the whole new/old version fiasco because it really showed they didn’t care about the old customers. They even remove your affiliate link when migrating to the new version. When using their migration tools for the first time, after disappointment they didn’t really migrate more than a CSV file on information I started to create my automations from scratch, for the simple duplicating feature to fail getting prompted ‘A copy i

Mojca B.

Bewertet am 21.2.2022

I use it for myself, for my clients and I teach others how to use it. I really like this tool for campagnes, landing pages, and forms. At this moment I have no need to search for any other tool because I am fully satisfied with Mailerlite.

I love how easy is MailerLite to use. You can find everything on Youtube and their academy. The most I like are the analytics and click map. If I consider the results I can improve my work every time.

Sometimes it takes too long to save the work. It is a bit slow. I can not think of any other minuses about Mailerlite.

Simplicity

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

To complicated, to many functions that are necessary in that kind of tool (Facebook adds - for example)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price, simplicity, help desk, videos on You tube
Alison M.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

MailerLite is the Chick-fil-a of the online space

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

Best experience ever. Seriously.

Moving to MailerLite was one of the best decisions I ever made for my business. Having everything in one space – email, client management, landing pages, website – is SO convenient and saves me so much time and money. The integration between all of those features makes tracking customer engagement incredibly easy. The editor for landing pages, websites, automations, and emails is intuitive and full of great features. But what really impresses me, time and again, is the customer service. No one likes it when stuff glitches or they run into an issue, but I can say with 100% sincerity and honesty that I actually LOOK FORWARD to interacting with the MailerLite customer service team. They are quick to respond, easy to understand (not sure if they're all native English speakers, but they sure come across as such), clear in their instruction, and seemingly always in a good mood. It doesn't matter how frustrated I am with whatever issue I'm experiencing, I always leave a MailerLite customer service exchange with a smile on my face.

Occasionally the editor function gets a little temperamental and doesn't want to format text correctly.

Christer K.

Amazing value for money

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

Great features, easy to integrate with other platforms, amazing customer support.

MailerLite is extremely flexible and powerful for eCommerce, it has great built-in survey functionality and smart tagging, groups and automations. It has powerful integrations and even features its own landing page builder (as well as a very versatile form builder).

Multiple great templates and well defined blocks that are useful in any type of email.

It is not yet possible to feature some eCommerce KPIs in the campaign dashboard. Top-level eCommerce figures are distorted by the multicurrency set-up in WooCommerce.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Christer, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us - we'd love to share this testimonial on our website. Just pop us a message via this email, and we can have a chat!

Paul M.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Great Experience using the software

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

I had a wonderful customer support chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He was able to help me get my first automation launched within a few messages and guided me to the right steps in process. One of the best chat interactions I've had, and I'm constantly working with different software companies.

The tool is aesthetically pleasing when you first login. I was able to build an automation without too much back and forth to the knowledge base. Very intuitive.

Some features are a bit confusing as to how they work. I had trouble with finding triggers at first.

ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp und HubSpot CRM

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Ease of use, and lower price point that allowed to only get the functionality I needed as opposed to paying for a bunch of things I didn't need.

HubSpot CRM

Friend recommendation
Lori B.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Mailerlite is a great marketing product

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

So far I am LOVING this platform. Great customer service, easy to learn and use, and the campaign template are great.

Just started using this email marketing platform after switching from another. It was very easy to learn and very intuitive. I didn't even have to read their help articles for most of it because it was so simple.

Also, love how easy it is to set up segments and groups. My old platform did not even have this option. I can see how this will help me to better target my audience with campaigns and automations.

Having a bug with accessing a drop down box but the help center was amazing and took over the task for me until I could try another option at home.

ConvertKit, Constant Contact und Drip

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Didn't have the capability for segmenting and grouping people. Also, not great open/click rates.

Price and ease of use
Becky B.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Mailerlite is great for business

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

I chose Mailerlite as it felt less clunky to me than other mailing systems. When I have needed help the support team has been quick to respond with help.

I love the ease of using the system. The support when I (rarely) need it is fantastic; the team is always quick to respond.

It would be great if Mailerlite could resize images inside the system instead of loading, find it's too big and them having to resize things.
Wish it was possible just to resend an email to new subscribers rather than having to use a segment.
I would like to see a name field to use inside the email - at the moment the only way to personalise appears to be in the subject line.
Would like a better system for extracting information in csv for a survey. I've spent a lot of time recently wading through a file because there's no way to sort the information.

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I also found the other system wasn't particularly stable e.g. fonts changed and I couldn't change them back or wrap arounds occurred in the text or I couldn't drag and drop things to where I needed them to be.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

I particularly like the drag and drop feature as that lets me get on with setting an email very quickly.
Cristina G.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great platform and great customer experience

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

I'm very happy with MailerLite and I do recommned it.

Good price, good privacy and anti-spam features, good training and easy to use.

I would love to be able to personalize more the signature block. And there's something strage when I want to add more spaces between paragraphs, but I guess I can just write in another text block.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Cristina, if you get in touch with our support team, they can find the easiest way to help you out with those pesky spaces you are talking about.

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review!

Kevin A.

Great mailing system

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

A great overall package that's made a real difference to our scope and reach. Particularly helpful are the automation and modal options for signups. Great reporting too!

This is an easy-to-use, easy to setup, and easy to maintain system, that doesn't cost the earth for smaller businesses. Great set of features with easy mail construction tools, and some great visual features for better email appearances. Also has easy database management and personalisation tools.

Not much. Pruning and managing subs database is always painful, but not particularly more so in MaileLite. The builder is goog, but could do with some more specialist modules relevant to book publishers, perhaps.

Sendinblue und Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

YMLP was a bit outdated, and didn't offer the features and visual quality of MailerLite.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Mostly price-vs-customer database size, but available features was abig part of our decision, with MailerLite offering more features for construction, and ease of use for our less-tech savvy staff.
Eloy millennia G.
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

An amazing solution to email marketing!

Bewertet am 12.3.2022

The insights we gained about our email marketing, just by looking at the statistics and analytics of our campaigns, are stunningly beneficial! MailerLite helped us increase our revenue by more than 100%, just by testing and improving our email content.

The drag-and-drop template builder is very easy to use and the created templates show in every email client I can think of. So far, nobody had to open our email in their browser because of displaying issues.

Unfortunately there are no integrations available for our webshop platform called OpenCart.

Sendinblue

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I try to keep this short but there's a lot wrong with MailChimp. They kept bothering us with their own marketing emails and their very own unsubscribe link didn't work, for several months while I used their platform. I wouldn't trust this giant with our company emails. Maybe it changed by this time, but it was a huge pain to get in touch with their own customer service. I get the feeling that MailChimp has become a bit arrogant about their position on the market. Their paid plans are too limited and expensive, simply because they can.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Our marketing agency recommended MailerLite. MailerLite simply stands out because of the clarity and transparency about its paid plans. No limits, other than your number of subscribers and emails sent. It just makes sense! Every alternative I could find has limitations on layouts, templates, or even has elements on templates that you could only use if you upgrade your plan. Nothing feels worse than constantly being confronted with features you cannot use, while paying for a product you expect to be fully functioning.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

What an amazing achievement you guys have done with your revenue. We're so proud to hear this!

We'd love to share your story and get to know more about it. Feel free to reply to us, so we can have a chat.

Kathie O.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

Ease of use and cost too had me from the very beginning. I love the app and can check my metrics quickly all day long.

I have used everything from Constant Contact to ConvertKit. Most recently I was with Kajabi which is very expensive and very clunky. On all the other platforms I kept hitting glitches. Kajabi was very slow and the analytics were zero!!!! Mailerlite beats everyone hands down. It’s easy to use, quick, and to the point. The cost beats everyone out there. Don’t let the price fool you. It’s worth it’s weight in gold!!

Once I got to more advanced options like integrations there were a few hitches but customer service stepped up to help quickly and efficiently. Maybe they have this but I’d love to have alerts when someone subscribes or at least 1 alert daily so it’s easy to keep track of.

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Kajabi was cost and a slow glitch that sent a segment to my entire list. Zero analytics and just not as aesthetic as it should be for that cost!!!!! All the others: cost and not easy to use.

ConvertKit, Constant Contact, Kajabi und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

It was not easy to set up. I needed a form in my blog posts and couldn’t figure out how to do that.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Kathie, we got you covered. Just have a look at this article that might help you set up some handy notifications.

Claude C.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

This is my second review for MailerLite, and I have only grown to love it more!

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

Of all the services that I use, it is the only one which still maintains a 100% satisfaction rating with me.

I was originally drawn to MailerLite because of the ability to automate sequences. I would keep it for that one thing alone. But the service just keeps getting better.

Although I understand the necessity for limitations - I would love to have more than a 100-step sequence (I know that that would not be necessary for most people. But you actually have so many options in the automation sequences, that you can actually go a bit crazy with it. However - it is because of these options that everyone who responds to me, actually thinks that I am physically typing out each email and mailing them directly... Which is, of course, the goal... To mail as many people as possible, but for each of those people to feel like they are getting my direct and personal attention at every step of the way...

So a lift on, or at least a raising of, the cap for steps in automation sequences.

Jade c J.

Happy Mailerlite Customer!

Bewertet am 18.2.2022

MailerLite helps me reach my readers with beautiful emails that are simple to design, and their tracking features let me know how successful a particular campaign has been.

Some of the things I love about Mailerlite are the affordability, the ease of use, the knowledge base, and--when you can't figure out how to do something--STELLAR customer service. Every time I've had to reach out to someone, they've helped me quickly, giving me the information I need and the tools to find what I need next time. And they are consistently improving. Several years ago, I switched from another provider to Mailerlite to save money and expected fewer bells and whistles, but Mailerlite has not disappointed me.

There are minor automation features I'd love to see deployed in the future, but when I say minor, I mean it. I could live without those tweaks for the rest of my life and still be thrilled.

ConvertKit

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Cost. Mailchimp's pricing got to be too much for me. I also tried other services and found MailerLite to be more affordable without sacrificing service.

Affordability.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

So glad to hear that we've been able to support your business and help you reach your audience. Thanks a lot for the review, Jade.

Nicole H.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Incredible value for the money

Bewertet am 21.1.2022

In addition to its low price relative to its features, what I appreciate most about MailerLite is its customer service. As I mentioned earlier, I have yet to come across a problem that someone on the MailerLite team wasn't able to help me solve. I love that they use screenshots to show me exactly how I can fix a problem. Also, they are FAST. I think the longest I have ever had to wait for an answer to one of my questions is an hour. More often, they respond in ten minutes or less. They are amazing!

I use MailerLite for nearly everything related to my small Internet business. I use it to reach my people weekly, to announce new products, to automatically introduce new subscribers to my work, to offer giveaways, to launch new products, and more. I really enjoy that it has so many features--nearly every feature I need, in fact--and is so easy to use. I have yet to have a problem with any aspect of my email marketing that MailerLite has been unable to solve or help me with.

Honestly, the only thing I wish MailerLite did that they don't already do is have an evergreen countdown timer. They have a fixed-date countdown timer that I use with my launches, but they don't have an evergreen timer that you can use within automations (that go out any time). I know that feature is under review, but I don't know when or if they have plans to implement it.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We have been indeed reviewing new features, and we are in the midst of exciting new things. Keep an eye out :)

I would also love to add your review in our database and use it for future testimonial - feel free to reply and let us know if it's okay, we can then have a chat!

Scott W.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

MailerLite is the perfect email marketing solution for me

Bewertet am 27.11.2021

I think I went two years before having to email MailerLite my first question, and I got a response in a few hours that answered my question right off the bat. It just does what it's supposed to without any hiccups or hassles.

Intuitive interface, great product for the price, and - on the rare occasions I've contacted support - super-fast, friendly, and helpful replies from the support team.

I would love to be able to have elements in email templates auto-update without having to manually pull up and edit every single saved email in my campaigns/autoresponders. For example, if I release a new book and want to update a footer image profiling my books (that I use in the template for most of my autoresponders), right now I have to manually update every email in the autoresponders. Mailerlite has some templates elements that are dynamic, but after emailing their support, they confirmed what I want to do isn't currently supported with dynamic elements. Fingers crossed they'll fix this in the future.

Constant Contact und AWeber

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp's change in billing a few years back and my recurring problems with their editor (which their IT department could not solve) eventually drove me away after years of using it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Best suite of features I need at this time for a great price. I may outgrow MailerLite down the road - or may not - but right now it's the no-brainer choice for my email marketing needs.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback on auto-updating elements.

Feel free to also add this on the request list (you can find this when you log in via your profile button on the top right). This way, other users can upvote and help us get these type of features worked on faster!

Monica M.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Only The Inexperienced User Grumbles About Mailerlite

Bewertet am 12.11.2021

If you haven't figured out that Mailerlite is one of those hills I die on in loving the app, then you didn't read my review thoroughly

I work primarily with authors. As a general rule, authors are control freaks (I know, I'm one myself.) Whenever I hear complaints about Mailerlite open rates, click throughs, management etc. as a loyal customer, I counter with my extended use of the app, how long it takes to build an audience, stop expecting immediate magical results that NO mailing list vendor can give you. The app is the tool, the user needs to know how to manipulate it to their advantage by know how to entertain, hone their lists, and maximize their mailings. MOST OF ALL EMAIL REPUTATION is crucial. Few users get that. A smaller tighter list of 5k subscribers is worth more than a list of 15k because most of that 15k sign up then never read or click through. Wastes money, time, and message focusing.

I have NEVER had any of the problems I see others complain about. No one can be an expert in everything, and while newsletters are crucial to an author, few of them get that it take a strong understanding of mailing list marketing, and creative thinking to use Mailerlite to it's fullest potential.
IMHO Mailerlite can't be beat with their innovative offerings for the budget-mined businesses. BUT you need to know how to use it. Most complainers have unrealistic expectations. They're not looking at the overall picture. The only other vendor I would choose over Mailerlite is AC, but I can manage w/o extra bells and whistles because my expertise is in marketing and the app's abilities to build strong lists.

The only thing I wish Mailerlite had is some of the detailed tracking that Active Campaign offers, but that requires a lot of programming, and would cost more. I also wish they could transfer over the ability for more custom design that can be applied to everything I create template or email wise. When I have to recreate things, it takes time, and that costs my clients money. Also, lately there seems to be some server delays as certain times of the day the app churns while trying to get from one place to another. But AC has similar problems. I don't know if that's completely their fault though with more and more people working from home, it's bound to impact local traffic on the user's end. However, I'm on 5G and I still have issues with load times . So it's something they need to be aware.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I think your phrase "one of those hills I die on" genuinely just make me spit the tea out of my mouth.

Thank you so much for such an amazing review - I always find it amazingly entertaining to read reviews that have been very creatively crafted and left behind.

I would love to ask you for some details and send you a little gift from my end. Feel free to reply to this, and we can get in touch.

Eli K.
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Outstanding Product, World Class Customer Service

Bewertet am 6.10.2021

Five stars. Seriously, this is the best platform I've ever used. Again, I can't rave enough about the customer service. Whenever I have a question, I don't even bother digging through online forums or google searches. I just hit the chat box, and five minutes later I have my answer (usually accompanied by a meme...I told you these guys have a sense of humor). This level of easy access to customer service makes dealing with my mailing lists EASY, and if you've ever dealt with a convoluted platform like MailChimp, you know what a dream that is.

The platform itself is also so easy to navigate and understand. Once I know where I feature or tool is located, I almost never have to ask where to find it again, even if I don't use it for a few months. That's because the platform is user-centric, logical, and clean. MailerLite also seems to invest effort into regularly updating and optimizing the platform so that it stays clean and usable.

Add to that the incredible value of the product (MailerLite's prices are some of the best in the business) and you have a real winner.

I've used mailing lists as a core of my marketing strategies for various businesses since 2011, and MailerLite is far and away the best. Many mailing list services are built around impossibly complex and counter-intuitive platforms that leave you searching for functions and features every time you need to use them. Not MailerLite. MailerLite is so simple and easy to use, and if you ever have a question, one of their expert customer service reps is only a quick instant message away. These guys are absolute experts. I've literally never had a question they couldn't answer, or find the answer to. They have a sense of humor, too, and I never have to wait very long to talk to one.

Early on in my adoption of MailerLite I did have some issues with the software loading slowly, and occasionally not loading at all. I think these were just growing pains, and I've not had any issues for a while now.

One feature MailerLite does not have that I really wish they would add is a tagging system. They offer what they call "groups", which are basically buckets to put various subscribers in. I wish there was a way to tag a subscriber with a note like "first time buyer" or whatever, so that I could then segment parts of groups later for more detailed targeting. I use groups more like lists. Most mailing list providers offer lists and tags. MailerLite seems to have merged both of these functions into one, calling them groups. The downside of this is that if you use groups as tags, and you like to use a really detailed tagging system, you end up with an absolute mess of groups, with some subscribers in multiple groups. It's not clean.

Other than this, I really have no complaints. I miss tags, but not enough to give up the extreme usability and outstanding value that MailerLite brings over overpriced and convoluted options like MailChimp (yeah, I'm gonna name names).

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Eli, you are such a star for giving us such an amazing and thorough review. We love honest feedback and think this is important for users to see.

We've been collecting some reviews we love to share on our website, and this just might be one of them! If you are okay to do so, could you reply to my email? We can chat further!

• Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

One of the best email marketing solutions I've found (and I've tried them ALL!)

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

So far (for the past six months) I've been working on a free plan, and haven't even begun to dig into what MailerLite can REALLY do for power users, but I've been extremely happy with what I've been able to accomplish with them so far. Remain very impressed with the number/quality of features. As an aside, they send a newsletter that is among the most helpful I've received.

Having tried other competitors, I've found MailerLite to be among the most intuitive, and DEFINITELY offers the most bang for the buck. So far, I haven't encountered any major issues. The process of uploading and cleaning subscriber lists, configuring lists & groups, managing signup forms, and setting up/sending campaigns + automated series' has been painless compared to the other email marketing solutions I've tried. Everything works as expected, and it doesn't take a long time to accomplish the small weekly email tasks I need to do. They have a number of good integrations and I particularly appreciate how they can work with Woocommerce. It's also been nice to be able to add users with different roles.

So far my one real complaint is that working in the backend can feel a bit slow at times. It's also a small gripe, but editing forms takes a bit longer than it should, as you have to click through a few screens to finally save your updated form.

ConvertKit

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I was with Mailchimp for years, but it had become extremely expensive and I could no longer justify what my newsletters were costing to send. I tried SendinBlue but onboarding was a mess and the backend was extremely clunky. I switched to Flodesk, but unfortunately, they seem to be working through a lot of issues that are to be expected when a product is still in beta. MailerLite seemed to be the best value, and after having used it for the last six months, I definitely believe it is.

Sendinblue und Mailchimp

Cost

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Glad to have you with us. Sharing a little secret with you today, we have heard our users and their feedback and there are some excited things in store in the future that might make all your cons go away for good.

Keep an eye out :)

Roland D.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great, flexible service, with excellent support

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

ConvertKit und ActiveCampaign

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

More flexible, easier to use, and all for less money (a lot less).

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price for what I need. I use the others, too, but as an author I don't need the advanced features that the others provide. Mailerlite is quite advanced enough unless you're selling big ticket items .

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Love to hear that you're enjoying being with us enough to recommend us, Roland! Paying it forward is the best way to go.

Eleda T.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Get it for the program - Keep it for the great support

Bewertet am 1.9.2021

ML makes it easy for me to shoot out emails to our customers to announce new products, sales, and events. We used them for over a year originally, then decided to give Shopify's new built-in email program a try. It was painful to use, extremely limited, and there was not one feature that was as good as MailerLite. We stuck with Shopify Email for almost a year, amid promises it would get better, but finally went back to MailerLite, and immediately remembered how painless - dare I say, even fun - it could be to send out emails.

The program has the most flexibility in design and automation that we've seen, with the best pricing for these features of any program for a small business. Automatically pull in products from your website with pricing, description and image all set - That saves a lot of time when you want to feature an item, and directs people right to its page to purchase it. Include images, videos, blog posts and tons of other items in your email anytime.

So, features are great, but at some point, you're going to run into something you don't know how to do. That's where it's important to have a great support team backing up a product, and MailerLite's is SUPERB! They usually get back to my email within a very short time, and they almost always can point me to a tutorial video for just the thing I'm trying to do, as well as giving me an answer within the email and an invitation to write with further questions. Their tutorials are professional, well-planned, and easy to follow. Everyone I've spoken with through the years has been friendly and happy to help.

My biggest challenges have been little things, like not being able to automatically segment customers by the US state they're from. (We'd like to be able to send out some emails just to people within driving distance.) However, I haven't been able to find that on any other program, either, yet. If they could add it, though, it would put them even further above others!

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

What a lovely review, Eleda - and also the use of the word "superb" is by far my fave - it's a favorite of mine.

I also wanted to thank you for your feedback regarding the segments - should you wish, you can always request these add-ons through your personal profile. Here, other users of the Community can also upvote the feature.

Michael D.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Clean and Easy to Use UI, FREE tier options and features the **BEST** in the industry.

Bewertet am 23.8.2021

Excellent....no complaints whatsoever. Customer service was prompt and helpful

How easy it is to use. I logged in and setup a campaign with a subscription form on the landing page I had built in less than 10 minutes. Was able to verify my sending email domain quickly, and test everything with no deliverability options. None of the emails wen to spam, like other platforms I've tested, from my same domain I was using, emails went to spam, or took ages to arrive in the inbox in my test runds.

No library of images, for example other platforms are connected to pixabay or unsplash, but this is a small price to pay, as their basic pro plan starts at a low fee of $10 per month (or $84 per year) - for 5 landing pages and one website, THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE price.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

You review titles is making us blush, Michael! What a treat to read this. Thank you so much on behalf of our team to write this.

Glad you became part of our community.

Edit: Just realized I didn't add this little part in - we do have Unsplash integrated, so a little odd that you cannot see this from your end.

Here's a link that might help: https://www.mailerlite.com/video-tutorials/file-manager-store-and-organize-your-images

If this doesn't work, please get in touch with our support team as they will help you out with this.

Mohammed S.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Allows you to automate your way all the way through to your marketing and outreach goals

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

My first experience with MailerLite for conducting academic research was a huge miss from the very start, and ended up being quite disappointing because the numbers we were getting were abysmal by all accounts. But as I later found out from subsequent projects I worked on, the problem was not from the system, but from us (the research team). Because we hadn't taken much time to explore the full range of features and how to adapt them to our specific needs, we ended up with a highly defective campaign that was doomed to fail. Ever since then, I have collaborated on over 15 different campaigns with MailerLite, and each of them were a huge success, with outcomes far exceeding our modest expectations.

The list management protocols work excellently to create a really clean database of the most useful contacts. Not only does this reduce the overall cost of running our campaigns, it also affects the outcome of our campaign impact assessment results. We no longer get to factor in dead weights in our computations, which used to come up really short and make us feel like we failing woefully. Until MailerLite cleaned it up and gave us true measures of our actual impact.

Some of the most advanced embedded tracking features are a bit intrusive and feel like an invasion of the privacy of our clients, even though they do end up providing us with very valuable insights on our campaigns and the market.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

MailerLite had the best promotional ads and online resources.

Antwort von MailerLite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Mohammed, thank you for sharing such a detailed experience with us. Should you have any other feedback, you can always mail us at [email protected] - we love to hear from our community.