MailerLite

E-Mail-Marketing-Software für intelligente Geschäfte.

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(2 025)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7/5
Funktionen
4,6/5
Bedienkomfort
4,6/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,8/5

96%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

2025 Bewertungen

Daniela
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Personalisierte Newsletter

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Mailerlite ist ein sehr einfach zu bedienendes Newsletter-Programm. Falls mal eine Frage in den...

Mailerlite ist ein sehr einfach zu bedienendes Newsletter-Programm. Falls mal eine Frage in den FAQ's nicht beschrieben ist, hilft der Support sehr schnell weiter.

Vorteile

Meine Kund*innen kann ich persönlich in meinem Newsletter ansprechen.

Nachteile

Dazu fällt mir nichts ein. Wenn ich eine Idee habe, welche ich nicht lösen kann, dann hilft mir der Support immer sehr schnell weiter.

David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Mailerlite ist Super !!!!!!!!

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

Super Website Erstellung Tool

Super Website Erstellung Tool

Vorteile

Support , Tools , Übersicht , Einfach zu bedienen

Nachteile

Das die Seite noch nicht in deutsch umgewandelt ist nur in , English ist .

Carla
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Keine Verifizierung möglich, keine Support-Option

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Sehr negativ.

Sehr negativ.

Vorteile

Kann ich nicht sagen, da ich meinen Account aj nicht vollständig einrichten konnte.

Nachteile

Ich konnte meinen Account nicht einrichten, ich hatte ihn mehrfach verifiziert. Als ich nach Lösungen suchte, habe ich keine gefunden in den eingestellten Unterlagen und einen Kunden-Support gibt es nicht.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Amaaazing service, so easy to use and must have features

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

I have been using Mailerlite for myself and clients for years and find it so easy to use and their...

I have been using Mailerlite for myself and clients for years and find it so easy to use and their support is top class. I have worked with other well know email platforms before and they don't compare with Mailerlite.

Vorteile

Mailerlite automations are super easy to set up, the interface makes it clear and friction free

Nachteile

I find the grouping and segmenting slightly confusing but support is always on hand and super quick to reply

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp became too complex and not easy to use plus they have made the automation feature as a paid plan.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price, user experience and support

Antwort von MailerLite

Price, user experience and support - A triple threat if I must say so myself! Thank you for your review, Tiffany.

Rachel
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Wonderful Service at an Affordable Price

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

They’ve been so great! I’ve been able to do everything I need and not break the bank doing it.

They’ve been so great! I’ve been able to do everything I need and not break the bank doing it.

Vorteile

It offers a lot of features I desperately need, like website setup and management, email subscriber management, email campaigns, landing pages, and more, all for a great cost compared to its alternatives! And their customer service is amazingly helpful when the technology challenged among us get lost!

Nachteile

I wish I had a bit more control of how the blocks on websites and emails steam into one another, to make it a bit less choppy, but it’s manageable for sure!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Squarespace und GoDaddy Website Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

The price was much easier to swallow and all the features I needed were still available.
Gabriel
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Not a reliable platform

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

Definitely not recommending the platform.

Definitely not recommending the platform.

Vorteile

User-friendly interface, covers the basic features of an email platform.

Nachteile

Many bugs. Authentication for my account wasn't working. I took 5 days for the support team to understand the issue and solve it. Imagine being a week without being able to send emails as an ecommerce.

Sophie
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

If you are looking for a tool that just does emailmarkering right, then Mailerlite is it!

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

I have onboarded multiple clients to Mailerlite. I feel the tool is easy to use and offers most...

I have onboarded multiple clients to Mailerlite. I feel the tool is easy to use and offers most features one would want when looking for an emailmarketing tool. It is very affordable and has a great customer service.

Vorteile

I like the fact that it is very straightforward in its use. In theory you can start using the tool without going trough manuals or guides.
I like the fact that they have a chat support. If you do have a question you want to be able to ask it. They are open to suggestions and have a communication line for bugreporting.
The drag and drop editor makes it easy to create emails.
It is a EU tool so it is in line with GDPR regulation.
The price is very affordable and allows any company size to start out with emailmarketing.

Nachteile

The tool is a bit let mature then for example Mailchimp. The last couple of months with the launch of the new editor there have been a couple of bugs in the editor and how it was displaying in mailboxes. Support was reachable and they did follow up on those issues. It would be great to have a build in tool to test how the emails look in different mailboxes. Another great tool would be to have a way to test automations more easily.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Pricing of Mailchimp is just to high and most clients don't want all the extra features Mailchimp comes with.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Pricing, ease of use overall features. It was not bloated with unnecessary features.
Katie
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

This is the best I have used

Bewertet am 29.3.2024

Since day one I have LOVED MailerLite. When I have a question or an issue, their customer service...

Since day one I have LOVED MailerLite. When I have a question or an issue, their customer service is on top of it and digs in and helps me. I became certified with their awesome MailerLite Academy which was super helpful. As a designer, it was important to me to have the capability of designing the emails just how I want them without coding. This is the best I have used doing that. I also use their email cleaning product that streams in so seamlessly. Great product!

Vorteile

Easy to use
Great Customer Service
Great Stats
Beautifully designed

Nachteile

There are a few clunky parts when it comes to subscriber management but nothing too bad. Some of the design modules could be better.

Darien
Darien
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 2.0 /10

The new version is not worth it

Bewertet am 28.5.2022

Vorteile

The old version was okay, it got the job done with a good price in comparison to a bloated MailChimp. Just simple email marketing and automation. I was excited for the new version to be released as it looked to be a step in the right direction for the user interface (as the old version was, very dated). However, after they released the new pricing structure, almost double just for a fresh coat of paint and a promise for 'new features' with none actually available on the launch, it seemed rushed with a lack of thought for their community. They asked before the release for feedback from the community who mainly focused on not heading in a MailChimp direction, price increases, continued live support, paywalls for simple features. Unfortunetly they didn't listen, the price increased, live support vanished unless you pay 3x more for a plan with only one new feature 'Facebook Audiences' which I can't comment on as I'm not forking out the money to test for it possibly not to work. The biggest downfall of all which really cemented that fact that they aren't listening or care for their original community base was zero migration tools being available at the launch of the new version. Your main customer, who are already supporting you and the most excited to test out your new platform, and they completly left them in the dark until an unspecified date stating the tools were going to be available within weeks, when they were later silently put up after month.

Nachteile

Cont. Which only moved subscribers and groups, something that could easily be done with a CSV file. They didn’t move your automations, pop-ups, embeds or previous campaigns and reports. Even though they had MailChimp migrations ready from the get-go! Which didn’t work mind you, the free trial only allows for 1,000 subscribers to be added (a new ‘feature’ compared the old version, which allowed more in the trial phase). So when migrating from Mail Chimp to the new MailerLite you were just hit with a stuck loading bar not knowing what is happening at all. As someone in development, the new platform was rushed to release. When creating a new account, you can no longer tether multiple accounts to one email unless you pay, which creates a massive barrier when creating accounts for clients, you have to do the whole ‘forward me the confirmation emails etc’ which just comes across as unprofessional. To dodge this you need to pay, which also means you have to ask them for payment details before you even have the account ready. The migration tools were a pinnacle in the whole new/old version fiasco because it really showed they didn’t care about the old customers. They even remove your affiliate link when migrating to the new version. When using their migration tools for the first time, after disappointment they didn’t really migrate more than a CSV file on information I started to create my automations from scratch, for the simple duplicating feature to fail getting prompted ‘A copy i

Marek
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Everything is very good

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

Vorteile

Simple, quick, has everything you need for small/medium business (acording to my experience)

Nachteile

I don't remember. Sometimes i have little problems, but usually they are solved by support team.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

We needed more functions, more statistics.
James
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 23.2.2024

Vorteile

When I did have a problem that warranted contact Support the agent stuck with me and keep going back-and-forth until the problem was resolved. There was some trial and error so we couldn't fix it immediately, but they kept with it until things got fixed.

Nachteile

Only con so far is I can't find a way to customize the Preference Center email that gets sent and it has the MailerLite logo and data on it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SendGrid
Anna
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Very good basic mail management tool

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Vorteile

I used MailerLite to manage a newsletter email campaign. The software was clean and user friendly, and it was easy to create professional-looking content. The limit for the free/basic account was better than other similar tools.

Nachteile

After handing the campaign over to a colleague, I couldn't find a way to remove myself as the site owner to stop receiving email notifications from MailerLite.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp
Sotto
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Straightforward and functional

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

I use it twice a month now to send out newsletters. So far, everything goes smoothly and I have...

I use it twice a month now to send out newsletters. So far, everything goes smoothly and I have actually recommended it to my writer friends. It is such a great tools for starting authors who wants to build their brands but not breaking the bank yet.

Vorteile

When I first started MailerLite, I didn't have any knowledge about email marketing and struggled to figure out how to set up everything. MailerLite provided actual help (in person, not bots) who patiently guided me throughout the process. They also respond queries to emails in reasonable time and again, I was corresponding with actual person. I think this is the competitive advantage of MailerLite.

Nachteile

Nothing, really.
Initial setup was challenging, but it should be the same with others.

Traver
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

A great mailing software for business newsletters and automation

Bewertet am 11.4.2020

My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business...

My overall experience has been pretty great. I have two mailing lists for two different business ventures. One with 700 people on my list, and one with 7,000.

MailerLite works fantastic whether you're on the free or paid plan. The only difference is (for how I use it), you can't use automated sequences on the free plan.

I have very few complaints about the software.

Vorteile

I love how easy it is to use. It's a beautiful dashboard that's easily navigated. The WYSIWYG editor is super sleek. From adding new subscribers to setting up complex automations, it's all really simple.

Nachteile

Sometimes there's a hiccup in the system that causes text editing to mess up. What I mean is that I'll be typing and I'll get to where I am right now, and the cursor will reset to the beginning and start type there instead.

If I refresh the page, the problem goes away.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp is a bit more complicated to in setup and in automations. Plus its pricing is outrageous. Like, ridiculously outrageous. MailerLite is super reasonable in price. I love it.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price, mostly. But now that I've been a MailerLite user since 2018, I don't see myself ever needing to change.

Antwort von MailerLite

Hey Trever,

Thank you! I loved to read your review of MailerLite and yes, our web design is super sleek ;)

Don't hesitate to contact us for anything you need - we are always there for you.

Irene

Emily
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Begin Email Marketing With Mailerlite

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more...

I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money. I originally started with the free package for around two weeks, until my email list outgrew the free package, where I now continue to pay on a monthly basis. The income that I receive from utilizing my email list pays for the service provided by Mailierlite and I am very happy with the features/ service provided. I received great customer support from Mailerlite in regards to the issues mentioned above, and since then I have required no customer support.

Vorteile

I like the many features included with the software for a reasonable monthly (or yearly) fee. Such as the ability to create different groups to manage email marketing topics. I particular enjoy using the autoresponder emails feature as this is a great way to utilise email marketing and Mailerlite have a very user friendly interface, making a potentially complex task easier to carry out. I also enjoy the extra features including the landing page templates to capture new email signups.

Nachteile

The only issue I had with this product, and why I did not give it 5 stars, is the email deliverability rate. Whereby occasionally my automated emails were not being sent to new email signups and they were not able to complete the sign up process, being classed as unconfirmed in my email list. This was inconvenient as sometimes I would receive emails from people saying that they signed up but had not received a certain product I was offering for new sign ups. However, after researching this topic, I learnt that this is actually a common issue with most email network providers and that Mailerlite has one of the best deliverability rates overall. Therefore I have stayed with Mailerlite and I hope that this is something their software will improve on over time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit und Mailchimp

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

The features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Because Mailerlite provides everything that I need for my current email marketing campaign, for a reasonable cost that I am happy and willing to pay.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

The perfect tool for small business owners or just anyone who is about to start

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

Pretty happy with the product, helps me to do what I want to do without getting in the way all the...

Pretty happy with the product, helps me to do what I want to do without getting in the way all the time

Vorteile

This SaaS has everything an average user would want. It is perfect for small companies or folks who just want to set up a newsletter easily, without all the additional hustle of getting to use with the 100 of features the other platforms give you. I have tried and used for short periods a lot of them and I have found MailerLite to suit best my needs. It has free version of up to 1000 subscribers, Email builder, automations, site and forms builder in the free version. What more could I ask. It's more than enough to test out my idea, see if it will bring in some profit, and if it does I'll happily go on for the paid version.

Nachteile

Well I was trying to use some HTML code in one email but I could get it work for the life of me. I'm not a programmer by any means but I know how to deal with code, and HTML in particular. I was really frustrated and somewhat angry. As a last resort I mailed the support (I almost never do it because, they never give me any good advice, not MailerLite, but all support as general). here it wasn't the case, the agent pointed me out what I had to use and it did the job. Other than that I really haven't had any other issues. Gave it 4 starts, because it's my only contact with the support and really don't know more than that.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit, Drip und Mad Mimi

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Too many options, too complicated, too expensive and a lack of adequate free trial

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

The free trial gave me the possibility to get feel of the product and see if it was really what I was looking for.

Antwort von MailerLite

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and giving us some feedback regarding the HTML code issues.

Roland
Roland
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great, flexible service, with excellent support

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Vorteile

Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Nachteile

Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit und ActiveCampaign

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

More flexible, easier to use, and all for less money (a lot less).

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Price for what I need. I use the others, too, but as an author I don't need the advanced features that the others provide. Mailerlite is quite advanced enough unless you're selling big ticket items .

Antwort von MailerLite

Love to hear that you're enjoying being with us enough to recommend us, Roland! Paying it forward is the best way to go.

Scott
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

MailerLite is the perfect email marketing solution for me

Bewertet am 27.11.2021

I think I went two years before having to email MailerLite my first question, and I got a response...

I think I went two years before having to email MailerLite my first question, and I got a response in a few hours that answered my question right off the bat. It just does what it's supposed to without any hiccups or hassles.

Vorteile

Intuitive interface, great product for the price, and - on the rare occasions I've contacted support - super-fast, friendly, and helpful replies from the support team.

Nachteile

I would love to be able to have elements in email templates auto-update without having to manually pull up and edit every single saved email in my campaigns/autoresponders. For example, if I release a new book and want to update a footer image profiling my books (that I use in the template for most of my autoresponders), right now I have to manually update every email in the autoresponders. Mailerlite has some templates elements that are dynamic, but after emailing their support, they confirmed what I want to do isn't currently supported with dynamic elements. Fingers crossed they'll fix this in the future.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Constant Contact und AWeber

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp's change in billing a few years back and my recurring problems with their editor (which their IT department could not solve) eventually drove me away after years of using it.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Best suite of features I need at this time for a great price. I may outgrow MailerLite down the road - or may not - but right now it's the no-brainer choice for my email marketing needs.

Antwort von MailerLite

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback on auto-updating elements.

Feel free to also add this on the request list (you can find this when you log in via your profile button on the top right). This way, other users can upvote and help us get these type of features worked on faster!

Margaret
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best Email Delivery Product

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

We are able to deliver a lot of work to our subscribers easily and reliably. Whether we have time...

We are able to deliver a lot of work to our subscribers easily and reliably. Whether we have time to preplan a piece, or need to push a message out quickly, we are always able to get this done easily through Mailerlite. The software is an asset to our work.

Vorteile

We were able to move from our other platform and set up on Mailerlite quickly, even though we have a low technical IQ. Very intuitive and a lot of great help articles and videos. However, when we are stumped, the chat support is excellent. Quick and immediate responses. Always helpful even when it is our error.

Nachteile

We would like more design flexibility for the emails, landing pages and websites. We do not have an html background, so rely on the prebuilt blocks and templates for most of our pieces. However, what is prebuilt is really good.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Constant Contact

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailchimp was not as easy for us to use. When we learned they were censoring their clients messages during the 2020 election, it made the decision easier for us to leave, as we wanted to work off a platform supported by a company that focused on providing a good product, and not political agendas.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Our computer tech company recommended Mailerlite and we really liked how the product functioned in comparison to other platforms.

Antwort von MailerLite

Thank you for leaving such a thorough and helpful review for us, Margaret. We're glad to hear that it's been feeling intuitive setting up MailerLite and that we've been helpful when needed.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Streamlined, Yet Powerful Tool for email Marketing Campaigns

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Vorteile

I have used a number of competing email tracking programs and MailerLite is by far the most streamlined and easy to use I have come across. That said, it doesn't sacrifice any of the capability. I have run multiple email marketing campaigns with it (soliciting reviews for fiction novels and album releases) and was delighted with MailerLite's flexibility and power. It integrates seamlessly with Gmail (as well as other mail clients), giving users the power to imbed tracking on a per-message basis with the simple click of a toggle button. As my campaigns featured hundreds of individually customized email, the per-message tracking was critical. It pushed alerts when a message was opened or a link was clicked and provided useful statistical summaries of engagement on demand. I continue to use MailerLite any time I need to gage (and track) email engagement.

Nachteile

I have no complaints about MailerLite's functionality--it is easy to use, is full featured, and integrates well with other email apps. However, in order to disable the "this message is tracked by MailerLite" footer included in the message, users need to pay an annual subscription fee. Given how intrusive that message looks, I had no choice but to pay the fee. That said, the fee seemed reasonable given the power of the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HubSpot Marketing Hub und MailTrack

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I switched to MailerLite because of its competitive pricing and complete functionality.

Zuvor genutzte Software

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

I chose MailerLite because of its competitive pricing and owing to the fact that it had the features I required in an email tracking client.

Antwort von MailerLite

We're so glad to hear we cover all your needs with our features.

Camilla
Camilla
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Mailerlite is THE BEST marketing tool for solopreneurs who want powerful+userfriendly...

Bewertet am 19.11.2022

Excellent.

Excellent.

Vorteile

I am LOVING the new Mailerlite!Please send my praise to the product development team and the support team:You provide an amazing service!There are 3 critical reasons I want to stay with Mailerlite and recommend it to all my colleagues:The new advanced functions are much needed and on point, the ease of use, and the amazing customer support – at a reasonable price for a solopreneur.

Nachteile

When the new Mailerlite was launched, the migration functionality from the old to the new version took months to come. So I ended up having to do a lot of the migration manually, which was time-consuming. And in that time I paid for 2 subscriptions. I think this launch could have been organized better. But this is the only con I have, and now it's over. Because of all the Pros, I am still a happy Mailerlite user. I do think they deliver on the value, so I can look through my fingers with this hiccup.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit, Podia, WordPress, Kartra, Mailchimp und AWeber

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

Mailerlite had more advanced options on the free level when I was just starting out. Automation was key here.Also: Mailerlite is way more user-friendly and intuitive than any other email marketing service I've used.I've tried: Active Campaign, MailChimp, Podia, Kajabi, AWeber. (Even though it offers critical advanced options.)

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

Because I had an amazing experience with the free plan, so it was convenient just to stay with Mailerlite as I grew. It offers everything I need to grow. And is intuitive and has affordable, competitive pricing.
Maurice
Maurice
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

With MailerLite, your email marketing will

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

The overall experience with MailerLite is very, very smooth. Especially after using a variety of...

The overall experience with MailerLite is very, very smooth. Especially after using a variety of other mailing platforms, who sometimes have a difficult setup process.

Vorteile

The ease of use and quick implementation of all needed features. Starting with MailerLite is very easy. Import your subscriber list, create an email and send it out, in just a few clicks.Also, creating landing pages and sign-up forms is a few clicks away.

Nachteile

If there is one feature I would like to see in the free plan would be Auto Resend, where emails will be resent after they are not delivered.Still, this being more of a premium feature anyways, there are no other cons that I have found.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ConvertKit

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

I wanted to have a platform that would offer my specific needs. Mailchimp had some of them, but they are also not very intuitive to set up.Designing an email and setting up your subscriber lists is a lot easier in MailerLite than in other platforms I have used (Mailchimp and Aweber)

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailerLite

I found that MailerLite is a bit cheaper than Convertkit, and the free version offers more features than the free Convertkit version.
Ashtyn
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

[sensitive content hidden] was AMAZING

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

Overall, minus the challenges in the beginning, I would say my boss and I are very happy with what...

Overall, minus the challenges in the beginning, I would say my boss and I are very happy with what MailerLite has been able to provide.

Vorteile

To be honest I was very skeptical of MailerLite in the beginning. My boss and I were having far too many issues and we were unable to get ahold of ANYONE to help us with our issues. We were trying for weeks to get things figured out with no success. Luckily after a few trys we were able to come in contact with [sensitive content hidden] who helped us SO much and is the sole reason we were able to get things running. Truly cannot say enough good things about his service and help in the process of starting our newsletter.

Nachteile

I really enjoyed the Instagram embedding feature MailerLite used to have and I'm quite bummed it's no longer there. I also would recommend all customer service staff learn from [sensitive content hidden] in how to better help people.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HoneyBook, Gmail, Mailchimp und HubSpot CRM

Warum MailerLite gewählt wurde

MailChimp didn't have all the features we were looking for. We really like the countdown clock and social media intergration drag-and-drop features.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailchimp
Carolyn
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Looking Forward to a Long and Happy Journey with Mailerlite! 🤩

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

I'm in the setup process right now, but from what I can see so far it looks like the features are...

I'm in the setup process right now, but from what I can see so far it looks like the features are easy to manage. Plus there are lots of Youtube videos for help. I had Mailchimp for a while but it's difficult to manage and kind of "buggy" at times. Plus, the biggest drawback is... as soon as you figure out how to operate the features, and by the time you come back, they have rearranged everything. Oh boy!!😵 Now that I got my challenge solved, I'm pretty optimistic and looking forward to using all of the MailerLite features for my email marketing needs. ~ One thing though before I sign off. MailerLite and GoDaddy need to have a serious chat and get your platforms to play nice with each other. No shade on customer service. They were great!!One more thing, I think going forward the Growing Business plan should have at access to least one or two 24/7 chat sessions per month. If it was not for the chat feature I would not have gotten through my dilemma.

Vorteile

The systems are fairly easy to set up and get going. Chat customer service is great.

Nachteile

My profession email account is with GoDaddy Office 365. At this time, the Mailerlite platform is not compatible with Office 365. Yesterday, I spent about a half hour with [sensitive content hidden] to trouble shoot why I was getting a warning notice on emails while sending them to myself in test mode. [sensitive content hidden] thought the trouble was because of the word "test" in the subject line and recommended that I send myself an actual campaign. Which I did...Still no luck. So today, I contacted Godaddy, waited on hold over an hour, explained the problem to [sensitive content hidden] (Godaddy), then he stayed on the phone while I communicated [sensitive content hidden] (MailerLite) . Who figured out that we needed to update the coding on the GoDaddy Office 365 account. So for 2 hrs she and [sensitive content hidden] went back and forth with rewriting the codes so that Office 365 would Authenticate my account. I just tested a campaign and it's working. Yay!! Let me give a shout out to both [sensitive content hidden] for their help and patience.

Claude
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

This is my second review for MailerLite, and I have only grown to love it more!

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

Of all the services that I use, it is the only one which still maintains a 100% satisfaction rating...

Of all the services that I use, it is the only one which still maintains a 100% satisfaction rating with me.

Vorteile

I was originally drawn to MailerLite because of the ability to automate sequences. I would keep it for that one thing alone. But the service just keeps getting better.

Nachteile

Although I understand the necessity for limitations - I would love to have more than a 100-step sequence (I know that that would not be necessary for most people. But you actually have so many options in the automation sequences, that you can actually go a bit crazy with it. However - it is because of these options that everyone who responds to me, actually thinks that I am physically typing out each email and mailing them directly... Which is, of course, the goal... To mail as many people as possible, but for each of those people to feel like they are getting my direct and personal attention at every step of the way...

So a lift on, or at least a raising of, the cap for steps in automation sequences.