Outreach

Morgan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Outreach Multiplies Each of Your Employees by 10

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

The Outreach onboarding is rather extensive, and if you're a hands-on A type I don't necessarily think you'll get much out of the onboarding. I found doing it side by side a written article was my favorite approach to learning.

Outreach is a product that has blown me away. It's every Director and Manager's dream when it comes to sending e-mails and keeping up with annual engagement with customers of any lifecycle. From Sales to Customer Service to Marketing, Outreach can help every member on your team.

For years I A/B tested e-mail subject lines and calculated this on an excel spreadsheet. Outreach does it for me. I have increased my cold e-mail sales open rate from 25% to 60%! The e-mails look personalized and don't look like any other e-mail campaign. Even the signatures are consistent.

The LinkedIn feature allows people on teams/enterprise to engage within the platform. For others it takes you to the person's page in a new tab. It makes it easy to increase engagement trifold in this manner by creating sequences (day 1 call, day 2 linkedin, day 3 email, etc.).

One improvement would be a better LinkedIn integration. I wish the Sales Navigator e-mails fed through in order to create a task in SalesForce just as an e-mail through OutReach does.

There absolutely needs to be more personalizations (i.e. Dear {{first name}}, Hope you're having a great {{day_of_weeek}}). Which, this seems rather simple to code. Any real time data should be in there. Instead I have to do a long {{if/then}} that takes forever.

DavidLee
DavidLee
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Outreach helps me Make more Money

Bewertet am 1.7.2019

I love it. Their customer service is great whenever I have questions and the product has paid for itself ten-fold.

I love how I can increase my intake and outtake with minimal effort on my end. Outreach allows automation in places that has saved me hundreds of hours since i've started using it.

There are a few simple things that the platform does not allow. One is a "Select-All" feature where you can also unselect some. Select-All is an all-or-nothing. If there are 500 things and 1 of them is missplaced. You have to figure out another way besides Select-All minus 1.

Brenda

Use of Outreach and support

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Tired of being lied to, ignored, and being told the issues are ours when they aren't. It's just one horrible mess after another. I get having growing pain for a company but your's seems to not be anywhere ready for widespread use! And learn to treat your customer's better. They are your bread and butter!

It's pretty easy to use and figure out. Not much help is needed to make it work.

Quality and support! Outreach experiences issues regularly. There's always something wrong with it. What's worse is when you put in a support ticket, they always give you some generic issue that its on the customer's side. That's not the case! You then later find out that they lied and are exeriencing an outage. Then you ask repeatedly for a call back because your manager is upset with them and they can't bother to do that! They won't even acknowledge your request!

Michael
Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software that immediately generates return on investment

Bewertet am 27.12.2018

Their customer success and new customer install team is AMAZINGLY good. It's a complex solution, but that is also its power. Any question I asked was answered immediately by whatever level of support was required.

Ability to setup complex user journey sequences for multiple personas, it's ease of setup and use, and that our inside sales team says they CANNOT work without this solution. We increased our rate of meetings set immediately and already have generated enough revenue to pay for the system many times over. It is not the cheapest solution out there, but you get what you pay for.

The reporting could be more robust, but we pipe all the data in SFDC and use the reporting tools there.

Tanice
Tanice
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Best Sales software I have ever encountered

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

What I like the most about this software is how engaging and User friendly it is. The software is clear and concise which allows greater ease of use especially now, due to the restrictions of the Covid 19 Pandemic, and most things now being mostly online. This software provides "from a pin to an anchor" where sales is concerned. If you are in sales, this software is the best solution for you to move forward with your company and a greater way to maximize generated profit.

What I least enjoyed about this software is can be very time consuming getting to know the various aspect of it.

Jordan
Jordan

The best of the best

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

I LOVED outreach while we used it. We ended up switching to Mailshake because it sufficed for our use-case without the hefty costs. But Outreach is the far superior tool.

If you need the best of the best when it comes to email automation / sales email prospecting / personalization in bulk... This is IT. Definitely.

This is absolutely not the cheapest tool, but if value is more of a concern to you than price, this is it.

It's not the cheapest software out there, so email automation needs to be critical for your business. If it is, don't hesitate. If it's just an every-once-in-a-while thing, then Mailshake, or others like it, are good products too.

Abhinav
Abhinav
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Outreach solves your purpose of everything related to Sales activities and reachout

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

It has been a great experience working on outreach when you can schedule you tasks and tracks reports accurately

1. Ease of usage
2. Loads of features
3. Scheduling of tasks
4. Inbuilt phone calls
5. Automation scheduling of emails

1. Phone numbers not available for APAC region
2. Impossible to opt in any of the opt out contact so you have to manually send emails directly through gmail to all opt out contacts

Jorgen
Jorgen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Decent sales and email automation tool

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Outreach cut down significantly on the amount of emails we sent manually after taking the investment to get it integrated with our tools.

Outreach has really powerful automation "sequences" for sending emails out to leads. It also includes powerful custom fields.

Their API has a lot of overhead and oddities, making it difficult to get up and running with a custom integration.
No HTML signatures

HubSpot CRM
James
James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't want to do my job without Outreach!

Bewertet am 18.2.2019

Outreach has made my sales development life so much easier. I know there are other similar tools available, but from what I hear about them, I'm glad I get to use Outreach.

I really enjoy being able to access Outreach in multiple channels--from my inbox, browser tab, or within Salesforce. It makes my life a lot easier.

An update a few months ago made the process of accessing recorded calls much more difficult to access. They're still there, but you have to go through more steps to review calls.

Michelle
Michelle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great tool for Demand Generation/Business Development

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

Set up sequences based on marketing campaign for the business development reps to follow-up on. This included automated emails, templated/customizable emails, social media outreach and phone calls. The tool tracks outreach metrics so you can optimize the sequences and connects to Salesforce so all activity is attached to leads/contacts.

It's every marketers dream to be able to set up outreach for the business development reps and have them follow it. From automated emails, templated/customizable emails, social media outreach and phone calls, you set up a sequence and it allows the team to easily stay on task. Also connects to Salesforce so that all the reps activities is tracked in Salesforce.

I think as they continue to grow they will continue to expand their offerings into other communication channels but they do have partnerships for video.

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Pipeline Management and Customer Outreach

Bewertet am 6.2.2023

This was a very effective tool for email marketing and customer outreach campaigns, well-suited for selling on the mid-market segment and above. It can be integrated with Salesforce which is essential.

I managed this software as the admin, and what i really about this software is that their customer experience team is very helpful and professional. They were very helpful in making sure we can customize to fit what we need as much as possible.

This is an overall great software for customer outreach, however, the sales process that this is designed towards is for account-based selling and not transactional (like our market -SMB).

Salesforce Sales Cloud und Mailchimp

Zuvor genutzte Software

Groove
Carrie
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Unlimited options help sales teams succeed.

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

Outreach has helped us overcome several daily challenges related to the necessity to use many apps for a single task. Outreach allows us to manage marketing operations and respond to consumer demands in one platform, and its reports let us evaluate our performance and find ways to improve.

Since Outreach connects effortlessly with our CRM system, we can design it to fit our work. Outreach makes it easy to import and export data and contacts, send promotional materials, demos, announcements, videos, and voice messages to contact lists via email, text, and social media, and receive customer responses and inquiries, directing them to team members by specialization. Outreach's collaborative capabilities and ready-made templates allow all team members to engage. I also like Outreach's organized data and reporting records.

I've been using Outreach for a while, and it's virtually perfect. I only have a problem with member-removed contacts, which are entirely deleted from the system and I don't need again. To easily restore deleted contacts, I would like to find an archive.

Pooja
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Great Prospect Management Tool

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Eventhough UI is not simple yet once learnt, it's a great tool to manage all email cadences and managing the Prospects/ Leads and Campaign

Great Sales Cadence for effective Lead Management
Detailed Email Analytics for Campaign Management

Inability to integrate with Google Sheets and only allows upload thru CSV
Takes time for User to familiarize themselves with the Tool UI

SalesLoft

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Outreach

Because of it's better email cadence feature
Jared
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great product minus a few quirks

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

It helps save me so much time as it allows me to have more consistent and strategic follow up and to have those followups take place in the background while I get other work done. The email tracking and seeing opens/clicks is amazing and one of the most useful features. I know who is reading my emails, who just isn't responding, and who is ignoring me. I love Outreach, and if a few annoying things could get fixed I'd give it a 10/10.

It simplifies my life big time! Great for follow up, great for keeping track of tasks, great for strategically contacting people without having to manually type out thousands of emails. Snippets/Templates are awesome and Sequencing saves my life everyday.

Sometimes it simply doesn't act as I'd expect it to. The variables don't always populate correctly so I'm very nervous about putting them in auto sequences. Other times my panel on the right-hand side where I write emails doesn't act how I want it or tasks don't show up as expected. Then there are a few quirks with prospect stages that drive me crazy and sometimes cause me more work than it should.

Jim

Seamless prospecting tool with a 1-to-1 alignment with CRM

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

Being able to prospect, contact prospects, and manage accounts and pipeline all in one solution. Having the integration with Salesforce allows for efficiency and seamless workflows within the sales organization.

Not having the ability to record calls and have conversation intelligence created a need for an additional solution that was a significant cost to the organization.

SalesLoft
Yael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Live in Outreach for my day to day prospect management and outreach

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

Overall, Outreach helps streamline my day to day outreach, gives me great tools for building and executing messaging, and allows for visibility across our team and sales org.

Task management and sending emails / completing tasks from the platform is extremely helpful. I know exactly where to start each day. The Salesforce integration is also extremely helpful.

Unfortunately our Salesforce integration is not always optimal and syncing sometimes fails (so some leads show in different stages on Outreach vs. Salesforce). Additionally, it is sometimes hard to filter and build lists based on specific criteria and I need to do this in Salesforce and then manually select the prospects I want to reach out to in Outreach.

Antwort von Outreach

Hi Yael, thanks for your great review and feedback! We'll be sure to flag this for our product team regarding ease of use with building prospect lists.

If you haven't already, you can also reach out to your Outreach CSM to see if there are some creative solutions to help in the meantime!

Outreach your Prospects

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

My SDR team at first was hesitant but now loves the workflows.
Seem to be booking more demos now.

My SDR team at first was hesitant but now loves the workflows.
Seem to be booking more demos now.

Use of use and easy integration with Salesforce.
Separate prospects and Accounts
Awesome reporting tools
KPI made easy

No Voice mail drop
Difficulty with incoming calls
Support takes forever to get back to you

Bryan

Horrible Customer Service

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Annoying to setup, difficult to train team to use extremely well, but the very WORSE part about it is how horrible their customer support and their Billing department is. They will randomly send invoices with literally no explanation. After responding to their team it will take often days to get a response on the invoices. Their overall support system is a complete nightmare and I would avoid this software solely because of that.

Outreach helped our SDR team more effectively call new prospects, however, it isn't easy to setup and it isn't easy for new SDRs to learn.

Hard to learn which caused SDRs to make simple, but not obvious mistakes because of the software's design. Once they learned the system it did work fairly well. The customer support is absolutely horrible though so good luck getting setup and figuring it out yourself. You are better off finding other software.

Tanya
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outreach is a "Must Have"

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

Outreach is a total must have for any sales whether directly customer facing or behind the scenes. We are way to busy being pulled into what use to be multiple roles and having an automated way to reach out to customers or prospects is crucial to focusing on the right things.

The capabilities of automating. The idea that I could take multiple customers from one company reach out to all at one time never having to remember which step of the cadence I am on.

Sometimes it can be confusing. For instance having the capability of testing the A/B response set on a particular email but not being able to choose which customers you'd like to have in each part of the signature.

Andrew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Makes my job 2x easier than not having it

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

I automate my prospecting and follow-up efforts through Outreach. Whether it's queuing up sequences, using templates, snippets, or the calendar scheduling link, I've found Outreach extremely valuable.

I love that Outreach has built a level of automation that allows me to speed up my workflow and make manual tasks into something I no longer waste time on. It's 2x easier to do my job with Outreach than without it.

I've run into a couple things that can be frustrating when it comes to scheduling when emails send out, but other than this, Outreach has been perfect for my needs.

Josh

Excellent Email Tool

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

I love how simple it is to create and edit the sequences. As a sales person who sends a lot of outbound emails, it's very important to have a tool that makes it as simple as possible to create new sequences and Outreach is the best there is.

Sometimes when you go to put a lead in another sequence, it won't allow you to do so for several hours if they have already been put in a sequence. I wish that you didn't have to wait as long between the two. For example, right when a new lead comes in, we have an automated email that is kicked out to them. After that email is sent, I have to wait several hours before putting them in another sequence to get them scheduled. There needs to be shorter wait time between the two.

Liam
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Above average sales engagement but could use a few fixes.

Bewertet am 5.11.2021

Easy to use and navigate. Integrates well with Salesforce.

The send later feature on email frequently does not work. Also tends to freeze up a lot when doing email tasks.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Probably the most frustrating software I've ever used

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

Sequences are good, however this can be achieved with most CRM's these days. Call task lists work well, but you need to tag everything before being able to filter between tasks.

The software basically stopped working about 1-2 weeks ago. We can no longer change owners of leads, add tags, set up filters. We've tried on multiple devices, with multiple team members, but nothing. I've been told there's no date when this will be fixed, so we have an unusable CRM. I've raised tickets in the past which on average took about 1-2 weeks for a response, but I thought urgent issues would be resolved. The support staff are nice when you get a hold of them, but this is the straw that broke the camel's back. Save yourself the stress and find a different CRM.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Outreach is great if used with integrations

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Outreach is core to my outbound sales process. I also use the calendaring feature to have people book time on my calendar.

I like outreach's ability to connect to Linkedin inMail and Vidyard - definitely use Outreach in tandem with other solutions to drive results. You'll hit a ceiling just using sequences.

There are a lot of features and it can be overwhelming at first. You're going to need a lot of enablement and training for the sales team to adopt.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful software for outbound sales teams

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

We use Outreach for all sales activities. Emails, tasks, sequences, booking meetings, calls. It became our main tool for outbound sales. You can do everything in one place, we have it integrated with Salesforce, so currently we use SF more as a database. As I previously mentioned, Outreach is designed to save your time, our sales process has never been so efficient.

Outreach is very powerful tool. What I like the most is the functionality of the software. All outbound sales activities can be done from Outreach. Before using Outreach we worked by having tasks on Salesforce, we had a list of tasks and we did everyday sales activities by completing tasks in that list. Currently, we do everything from Outreach it is much more time efficient, we save a lot of time and we can contact more people per day. Outreach is designed to save time of sales people.

At first it was not very intuitive but such powerful software can never be super easy to use because it has a lot of various functions and customizations. Also, a price is quite high, so it's not easily affordable for smaller sales teams.