Outreach

Sortieren nach

Morgan

Outreach Multiplies Each of Your Employees by 10

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

The Outreach onboarding is rather extensive, and if you're a hands-on A type I don't necessarily think you'll get much out of the onboarding. I found doing it side by side a written article was my favorite approach to learning.

Outreach is a product that has blown me away. It's every Director and Manager's dream when it comes to sending e-mails and keeping up with annual engagement with customers of any lifecycle. From Sales to Customer Service to Marketing, Outreach can help every member on your team.

For years I A/B tested e-mail subject lines and calculated this on an excel spreadsheet. Outreach does it for me. I have increased my cold e-mail sales open rate from 25% to 60%! The e-mails look personalized and don't look like any other e-mail campaign. Even the signatures are consistent.

The LinkedIn feature allows people on teams/enterprise to engage within the platform. For others it takes you to the person's page in a new tab. It makes it easy to increase engagement trifold in this manner by creating sequences (day 1 call, day 2 linkedin, day 3 email, etc.).

One improvement would be a better LinkedIn integration. I wish the Sales Navigator e-mails fed through in order to create a task in SalesForce just as an e-mail through OutReach does.

There absolutely needs to be more personalizations (i.e. Dear {{first name}}, Hope you're having a great {{day_of_weeek}}). Which, this seems rather simple to code. Any real time data should be in there. Instead I have to do a long {{if/then}} that takes forever.

Outreach your Prospects

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

My SDR team at first was hesitant but now loves the workflows.
Seem to be booking more demos now.

Use of use and easy integration with Salesforce.
Separate prospects and Accounts
Awesome reporting tools
KPI made easy

No Voice mail drop
Difficulty with incoming calls
Support takes forever to get back to you

Matt
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I hate to write a negative Review but... this experience was so bad I hope to help you pick...

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

Their sales team was bad and initially we didnt sign up, then after trailing another and also being frustrated with that one, we made a stupid decision to just go with Outreach, forced to buy their video onboarding, their support takes forever to answer and most answers are incorrect, when their software crashes they have a robotic response that their team gives which is reboot, they will tell that over and over, when in reality their app fails because of mismatching data on the import that they can't handle correctly. They put me on a call with an Advanced Success Manager after I complained and she was so new, she knew nothing and wasted my time for 15 minutes, It got so bad I had to get involved and it was obvious that they weren't going to be a good fit for us and they admitted however, I asked if we could jsut part ways friends, cancel our agreement, they refuse to let us out of a $26,000 contract. KNOWING we won't use it and knowing that their team said its not a good fit.

nothing. After 3 months I am walking away from a $26,000/yr contract they will NOT let us out of, so I am STILL Paying and we are NOT going to use this trash of a platform. They do NOT care about you as a client.

Using this software cut our call volume in half, we had our WORST sales month in 2 years, we had so many problems getting set up, their software crashes, notes fail to save, hubspot integration is a joke, stand alone you lose features like deal pipeline, you can not sort by last time called, their throttles don't work as explained, cannot text, the list of cons goes on and on...

Rachit
  • Branche: Internet

My experience with Outreach

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

- Priority tool used by me in my day-to-day activities- Easy of usage in terms of lead management, sending out emails, messages, calls, etc- Tracking of daily activities, visibility of upcoming tasks and previous engagement with leads

- Sometimes it becomes difficult to make calls due to bandwidth issues even if you are on high speed internet connection. It fails to recognises and doesn't connect call. This can be worked upon more.

DavidLee
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Outreach helps me Make more Money

Bewertet am 1.7.2019

I love it. Their customer service is great whenever I have questions and the product has paid for itself ten-fold.

I love how I can increase my intake and outtake with minimal effort on my end. Outreach allows automation in places that has saved me hundreds of hours since i've started using it.

There are a few simple things that the platform does not allow. One is a "Select-All" feature where you can also unselect some. Select-All is an all-or-nothing. If there are 500 things and 1 of them is missplaced. You have to figure out another way besides Select-All minus 1.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software that immediately generates return on investment

Bewertet am 27.12.2018

Their customer success and new customer install team is AMAZINGLY good. It's a complex solution, but that is also its power. Any question I asked was answered immediately by whatever level of support was required.

Ability to setup complex user journey sequences for multiple personas, it's ease of setup and use, and that our inside sales team says they CANNOT work without this solution. We increased our rate of meetings set immediately and already have generated enough revenue to pay for the system many times over. It is not the cheapest solution out there, but you get what you pay for.

The reporting could be more robust, but we pipe all the data in SFDC and use the reporting tools there.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Best sales execution platform

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

It helps our sales team to reach our key accounts with a key message in a right time. By integrating it with CRM we can maintain a record of each prospects email communications, calls, and meetings.
The risk of losing deals got reduced after we started using Outreach.

Using Outreach we were able to automate our sales efforts. We have synched up Outreach with HubSpot to keep track of all our prospects activities.
Most useful features are building email sequence, integrating CRM, calendar and meetings.
It allows you to create, manage and control customer data.

It does not allow us to create visually appealing emails. It’s analytics dashboard is very hard to understand.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, but frequent outages

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

Super easy to use. Any feature you need is easy to find with their intuitive, reactive UI.

Frequently goes down for periods of minutes, and in rare circumstances hours. On top of this, it can be hard to find certain information when you need it. (why can't I see amount of time certain prospects have opened emails)

Ryan

Outreach is good enough

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

Streamlines drip campaigns (referred to as sequences in the platform), automatically monitors responses from prospects, integration with other platforms

slow sometimes, additional integrations can be costly, hasnt solved for autoreply emails, campaigns can look like spam to the recipient

Dez

BDC Review

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

Very easy to use and understand. Overall I love this software and how it helps me make my calls and sales

I like how I can integrate this with sales force and sequence my prospects form sales force to hear. From outreach I can make tasks and notes and make sure all my calls and emails are organized.

I dont like how sometimes there is some bugs that dont let me dial my calls and I have to exit off the site and then log back in.

Timea
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best tool in its category

Bewertet am 18.8.2021

Overall, I would choose Outreach any day over the competitors and recommend it to others.

Outreach suited our needs the best out of other tools in the market. It is very comprehensive and integrates with other tools in our sales enablement stack seamlessly.

The reporting function needs improvement; too much data and not the right metrics - it would be good to see output through the full funnel instead of standalone metrics. Also, calls connected should exclude voicemail.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SalesLoft

Zuvor genutzte Software

Mailshake
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Great "outreach" software that makes calling and emailing a breeze

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

Overall Outreach is a great sales tool that any organization with sales folks should consider. The ability to blast through dozens of calls in a couple minutes is really handy. Also the reporting/tracking of the successful emails makes it easy to see what's working and what's not.

+ Lots of sales insight available (what sequences/emails are more effective than others)
+ 360 view is a great dashboard for any sales user where you can see your upcoming tasks (emails, calls, etc.) and process through them
+ Love the ability to be able to submit a quick question to the support team from the UI
+ You can tag prospects, calls, etc. which makes finding them a lot easier
+ The support team is very responsive to fixing issues and helping with training gaps

- Notes on the account/company level don't work well (you enter notes on Mike Smith at Microsoft and those notes don't consistently show up for others at that same company)
- There definitely are bugs that make some of the processes annoying
- The interface is very busy. Would be nice to be able to customize what I see/don't see (perhaps this is allowed at the admin level)
- Outreach needs to differentiate between Email Opt Out and Phone Opt out. Currently, if a prospect opts out of emails, we can still legally call him but Outreach wont let us sequence them because there is only one Opt Out within outreach. Hopefully this is fixed so we can still call folks who opted out of emails, but are open to calls.

Pooja
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Great Prospect Management Tool

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Eventhough UI is not simple yet once learnt, it's a great tool to manage all email cadences and managing the Prospects/ Leads and Campaign

Great Sales Cadence for effective Lead Management
Detailed Email Analytics for Campaign Management

Inability to integrate with Google Sheets and only allows upload thru CSV
Takes time for User to familiarize themselves with the Tool UI

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SalesLoft

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Outreach

Because of it's better email cadence feature
Jared
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great product minus a few quirks

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

It helps save me so much time as it allows me to have more consistent and strategic follow up and to have those followups take place in the background while I get other work done. The email tracking and seeing opens/clicks is amazing and one of the most useful features. I know who is reading my emails, who just isn't responding, and who is ignoring me. I love Outreach, and if a few annoying things could get fixed I'd give it a 10/10.

It simplifies my life big time! Great for follow up, great for keeping track of tasks, great for strategically contacting people without having to manually type out thousands of emails. Snippets/Templates are awesome and Sequencing saves my life everyday.

Sometimes it simply doesn't act as I'd expect it to. The variables don't always populate correctly so I'm very nervous about putting them in auto sequences. Other times my panel on the right-hand side where I write emails doesn't act how I want it or tasks don't show up as expected. Then there are a few quirks with prospect stages that drive me crazy and sometimes cause me more work than it should.

Yael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Live in Outreach for my day to day prospect management and outreach

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

Overall, Outreach helps streamline my day to day outreach, gives me great tools for building and executing messaging, and allows for visibility across our team and sales org.

Task management and sending emails / completing tasks from the platform is extremely helpful. I know exactly where to start each day. The Salesforce integration is also extremely helpful.

Unfortunately our Salesforce integration is not always optimal and syncing sometimes fails (so some leads show in different stages on Outreach vs. Salesforce). Additionally, it is sometimes hard to filter and build lists based on specific criteria and I need to do this in Salesforce and then manually select the prospects I want to reach out to in Outreach.

Antwort von Outreach Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Yael, thanks for your great review and feedback! We'll be sure to flag this for our product team regarding ease of use with building prospect lists.

If you haven't already, you can also reach out to your Outreach CSM to see if there are some creative solutions to help in the meantime!

Levi
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Functionality for the Win - with some areas for improvement

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

Overall, I truly believe that Outreach is a tool that has made it possible for me to be successful as an ADM. It makes my tracking of potential clients very smooth and seamless. I'm sure that I have a lot to learn in the platform, but it has been work-life changing.

I love the functionality and the ability to save me time when calling in blocks. The workflow is very intuitive and easy to use.

I wish there was a way to have more of an account view - meaning we do activities based on a lead/contact but I would like to see activity that has happened aggregated in one central account activity view. While the call through my browser works, I find that I have more call issues when I used that method of calling versus calling from my phone.

It would be great if there were an editable notes section on the Outreach Extension (Google). That way you wouldn't have to manually open up the full CRM to check previous notes.

• Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A definitely recommended have software for any company with outbound sales

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

It is a very essential sales engagement software. The interface is very intuitive so it takes new reps typically less than an hour to get up and running. However to make the most efficient use of the software, training along with well defined goals is an absolute must. Depending upon how well you use this software you can definitely see the payouts coming through. The customer support team is phenomenal.
So this is your software if you are looking for just a sales engagement tool and you have reps who are willing to make the most out of it. Every companies' use case is different , but there is no harm is giving this a try.
Cannot replace sfdc, but goes very well with SFDC.

The interface is crisp and clean and very welcoming.
Making calls in this platform is a breeze, and a very enjoyable experience.
Very easy to send emails and log calls.
Wonderful and knowledgeable CS team.
Very well designed software which presents calls, opportunities, engagements and so on in one neat UI.

When the software first loads up, it might appear that there is a lag or hang up but that is just the design we have come to realize.
Too many options are available in terms of what can be done or used, so new users can often get lost in this software engineering beauty!
There is still scope for more automation.
Under the calls tab, there is no way to search for a call via phone number.
Very hard to differentiate between Salesloft and outreach. Both have strikingly similar designs.

Tanya
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Outreach is a "Must Have"

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

Outreach is a total must have for any sales whether directly customer facing or behind the scenes. We are way to busy being pulled into what use to be multiple roles and having an automated way to reach out to customers or prospects is crucial to focusing on the right things.

The capabilities of automating. The idea that I could take multiple customers from one company reach out to all at one time never having to remember which step of the cadence I am on.

Sometimes it can be confusing. For instance having the capability of testing the A/B response set on a particular email but not being able to choose which customers you'd like to have in each part of the signature.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for automating repetitive tasks

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Easy to use, easy to scale and great tool to keep track of open tasks. Provides summary of engagement.

Sometimes, it was slow to load. Very rarely it also did not update the status of the leads correctly.

Josh

Excellent Email Tool

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

I love how simple it is to create and edit the sequences. As a sales person who sends a lot of outbound emails, it's very important to have a tool that makes it as simple as possible to create new sequences and Outreach is the best there is.

Sometimes when you go to put a lead in another sequence, it won't allow you to do so for several hours if they have already been put in a sequence. I wish that you didn't have to wait as long between the two. For example, right when a new lead comes in, we have an automated email that is kicked out to them. After that email is sent, I have to wait several hours before putting them in another sequence to get them scheduled. There needs to be shorter wait time between the two.

Elena
  • Branche: E-Learning

Great for SDR use!

Bewertet am 10.7.2019

We are trying to solve the business problem of tracking activity with Outreach. It has been very useful with a good reporting system and shows clearly what SDRs are spending their time doing.

I work as an SDR so I love the how easy it is to organize my work. From prioritizing tasks to creating sequences, snippets and templates with ease. Outreach is very user-friendly. I also love the overview it gives on a prospect with relevant and recent news articles- makes it easier to find info to mention on calls or emails. Scheduling emails is also very helpful!

I don't have a much to complain about. One thing is the outbox doesn't warn me when it stops sending emails out and sometimes won't resume after 24 hours. So I have to go in every day and retry emails that didn't send (this only happens when sending out mass emails).

Emily
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent sales engagement platform, would highly recommend.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

Outreach has an incredible product and excellent customer success team. We have been working with Outreach for the last 2 years, and will likely continue for many more. Almost our entire company uses Outreach on a daily basis, and it's UX is excellent. Their product team is consistently working to expand features that customers want.

In order to keep things simple, Outreach has limited flexibility with reporting. To get the data we need, we export all our data into another analytics platform. That said, we use Outreach on such a large scale that this likely wouldn't be a problem for most sales teams.

Camilo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keep the cadences going

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Outreach it's a great outbound machine. If you can afford the price, you will be comfortable crafting and sending cadences. Once you break into you will love it.

It integrates seamlessly with other CRM's. It's easy to track your cadences and follow its effectiveness.
Easy management of your leads and their status, avoid double reaching or including the same leads in two cadences simultaneously—lots of open resources to help you improve your tasks.

The UX could be better. It takes some time to master the use. Especially when uploading CSV. files and managing leads.

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Cruicial for SDR success!

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

It allows me to get a high level overview of where I need to prospect as well as granular insights into the best place to spend my time.

This tool is great for streamlining the workflow of outbound prospecting. Our company uses it for our sales development efforts, and since replacing Salesloft has made sales automation easier for our reps. The software in very customizable, so there is a learning curve associated with getting up to speed on it.

Complexity can create a longer learning curve compared to other sales automation tools. This ultimately is good once you learn the system.

Spencer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Helps make dials but could be better with syncing to Salesforce

Bewertet am 9.2.2020

Overall, Outreach is great. Helps keep me organized but again lacks some specs with Salesforce.

I love that I can create my own automatic sequences that will send emails and create tasks for me. This helps with me staying on top of a pipeline and closing more sales.

The cleanliness of Outreach connecting to Salesforce. I wish it was a smoother process and less messy. Too many steps have to be taken to connect the two.