Jotform

Formulare überall und jederzeit erstellen

(1 179)

Sortieren nach

Cordula
  • Branche: Sport

Gut aber mit Probleme

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

Automatisierung von Eintritten oder Reservierungen Verein

Einfach, leicht verständlich, einfache Einbindung in Website

Probleme mit t-online Email des Benutzers. Formulare werden garnicht gesendt bzw. Antwortformular fehlt.
Nur t-online!!!!

Antwort von Jotform

Hello Cordula, Thank you for the feedback. We want to help you with the problem you've run into. Please share a brief description of the email issue using our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact and we would gladly assist you.

Sarah
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Tolle Idee und sehr Anwenderfreundlich

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Echt super und eine tolle Erleichterung für den Berufsalltag. Spart Zeit und Mühe und die Website bietet einem wirklich viele Möglichkeiten und Angebote. So viele dass ich noch nicht Mal alle kenne. Es lohnt sich auf jeden Fall Mal reinzuschauen!

Nichts aufgefallen - gibt's ne App ? Das wäre super.

Antwort von Jotform

Hello Sarah, Thanks for sharing your positive review of our platform. We do have the Jotform app in which you can create a form app using our builder. For more information, you can check this link: https://www.jotform.com/products/apps/.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

YoYo
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

JotForm - Google Form on Steroids.

Bewertet am 14.2.2021

Decent experience. Overall, a mid-tier product at a mid-tier price. Worth it. And has a decent free pricing.

JotForm had a lot of options that Google Form and Typeform and other form software don't have. Such as accepting payment, accepting signatures, etc.

JotForm limits what its users can and cannot do with the forms unnecessarily even if you are just making a form for testing purposes. Unlike Google Forms where you can essentially do whatever you want.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform

JotForm had some security and payment processing features that these other forms did not have. And also has HIPAA compliance for the forms.

Antwort von JotForm Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the positive review and glad that you had a decent experience using JotForm. I'd like to clarify that with our free plan, you can already access all the JotForm core features. However, there are limits including the number of forms. For the free plan, you can only keep 5 active forms in your account. If you have created a test form, you can archive it later so it won't be counted towards your limit.
Hope this information helps. Regards!

Emil
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Jotform: The Pros and Cons of a Form Building software

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

I've been using Jotform as a user for a while, and overall, I'm impressed with its features. I appreciate the wide variety of templates offered for various forms types and how simple it is for me to use the user-friendly interface. Another benefit is the ability to create forms that are tailored to my particular requirements thanks to the feature of customizable fields. The form data collection and management feature that allows for integration with other programs and platforms is also very helpful. There are some restrictions, though, that I have come across. There aren't many design options, and I'd like to see more sophisticated design capabilities. The size and storage of uploaded files, the number of forms, and the number of responses are all restricted in the free version. I would like to see more options because there aren't many integrations available. I would like to have more help and resources available because the customer support is also lacking. Additionally, the free version's analytics, conditional logic, calculation, and form automation features are restricted. Jotform is a fantastic piece of software all around, but there are some restrictions, especially with the free version.

Since I've been using Jotform for a while, I must admit that I'm impressed with its abilities. This software's user-friendly interface is among the features I appreciate the most. I can easily create and modify forms to meet my unique needs thanks to the drag-and-drop feature. It's also simple for me to get started because Jotform provides a large selection of templates for various form types, including contact forms, surveys, and registration forms. The ability to create forms that are tailored to my particular requirements is made possible by Jotform's customizable fields feature, which includes text fields, radio buttons, checkboxes, and more. I can easily collect and manage form data thanks to the integration feature, which works with a variety of other tools and platforms like Google Drive, Salesforce, and Mailchimp. Having a form that automatically adjusts to the size of the device it is being viewed on is another benefit of Jotform's responsive design feature. I can now accept payments from clients using the forms thanks to the payment integration feature, which is a wonderful addition. The advanced features, which enable me to build more complex forms and automate some of my workflows, are conditional logic, form logic, and calculations, as well as advanced analytics with real-time form submissions, form views, and form abandonment rates. Another great feature of Jotform is its security system, which encrypts all data transfers using SSL to protect my personal informa

I've been using Jotform for a while, and I'm generally happy with its features. But I've run into a few restrictions. The limited design options is one of them. The design options are limited, and some users might want more sophisticated design capabilities. The free version of Jotform has a limit on the size of files that can be uploaded, which can be problematic for users who need to upload larger files. The free version of Jotform has storage limitations as well as a cap on the number of forms and responses. Additionally, there are a finite number of integrations. Additionally, some customers might feel that the customer support is lacking and that they need more tools and resources. Additionally, the free version's analytics, conditional logic, calculation, and form automation features are restricted. Jotform is a fantastic piece of software all around, but it does have some restrictions, especially with the free version. Before making a purchase, users may want to take these restrictions into account. Although the limitations may deter some users, the free version is a great way to evaluate the software's functionality.

MariAnne
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Not as user friendly as I had hoped

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

Overall, I would say there are probably more users familiar with the format and function that would enjoy using it, but I dont feel it is great for someone just starting out with this type of product

can collaborate with others, finished product looks great

I found it not very self explanatory; had to riddle out what I needed to do

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello MariAnne, Thank you for the positive rating and feedback.

Augustina
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Jot form is an way way to create and publish online form from any device.

Bewertet am 11.10.2022

it was a nice experience and i learned a lot from just using one product as i actually switched from another product.

Its super quick and easy to use the system.
Easy to sets up a form.
You access or get your results fast.

The paid version are a bit expensive i wish it could be anywhere in middle.
Few higher capacity are offered on free version.

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Augustina, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using our platform. For suggestions, please contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Janice
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally, an easy way to enter data!

Bewertet am 25.1.2023

One of our best discoveries, Jotform helps us streamline data for our events from event inquiries, to details of the event, to the vendors, and guest lists. For our clients, it's easy to use because it only 1 page per question which is not too overwhelming compared to a Google form.

This is such a powerful tool compared to other form builders I've used in the past because it's a one-stop shop place where our clients can fill out the details of their event, it gets assigned to an available team member, then eventually we can export the data, collect payment, and finalize the details of an event. It is web-based so its easier to navigate

Their customer support is only available online and the pricing plans are a little bit expensive

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Janice, Thank you for the positive rating and feedback. We believe our pricing remains an excellent value and continues to be very competitive among our competitors. JotForm offers advantages you won't find in a lower-cost alternative. Like security and integrations. For more information, you can check this link: https://www.jotform.com/features/security/.

Charlie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

If you need forms, this is the product you want.

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

The ease of use in generating new forms, adding logic, etc. is unparalleled.

I have yet to experience anything that my team did not like.

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Charlie, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using our platform. If you have concerns or suggestions, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

zachary
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Fitness Center Forms

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

Overall we are very happy with this platform

I like that it is pretty intuitive to use and learn. it has a lot of widgets and integrations we need as well

Sometimes the forms and apps can be a bit slow

Typeform

more integrations

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Zachary, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad you like our available widgets and integrations.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

best form builder website ever!

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

i've been using Jotform more than 8 months now and it's really a good tool i used strikingly before but it wasn't as good as Jotform.

it's so easy to use and a beginner friendly.

It simply does not have much space 100 GB is not enough.

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. You can try our Enterprise plan if you need more than 100GB of upload space. For more information, you can check this link: https://www.jotform.com/enterprise/faq/.

• Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Jotform

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

I think this app has been by far the easiest to use when creating surveys, allowing me to set questions with the ease of drag and drop and responses entered have plenty of options too I can set them up in check boxes, multiple choice, written answers and mobile uploads. I have successfully created many surveys with these tools and would highly recommend Jotform to people that are new to creating surveys

Jotform has been truly great with creating and distributing various data collection surveys and managing surveyors responses and creating data reports. What I love most is though Jotform supports CSS which makes things abit easier for me.

Only option when exporting data is in the form of PDFs and the mobile app doesn’t allow you to view analytics through it, other than that it’s great!

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your detailed review of our platform. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us. When you login using the web browser, you can download the table submissions as excel. For more information, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/44-how-to-export-form-data-to-excel/. For the mobile app, you can also download the submission as excel. You can check this screen cast: https://link.jotform.com/7GlCLSmJE0. If you have any recommendations or concerns, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

• Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Form creation simplified with custom add ons

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

I have used it for some in house short surveys and the data layout and the way the forms are designed are extremely great and it gives us a great way to save time instead of using boring software with difficulty levels

The product is intuitively laid out and it has a very simple interface for new users to be onboarded and start learning quite quickly - we use it for running some short in house surveys and it has a lot of features like question text types, adding images, changing pages etc which is important while building a form

The features for conditional questions can be more enhanced and is currently slightly limited

Tim
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A great transition from manual to digital

Bewertet am 26.9.2022

Overall, we've used Jotform quite regularly now and we haven't had any complaints yet. Of course we've tweaked the forms in order to make the experience smoother for our team. It is quite easy to learn, and we've even added in some computations in the forms, and it's been really helpful.

It does take a while to figure out the approval feature, but once you've overcome that hurdle, it gets easier.

I particularly like the fact that we can customize it just enough so it doesn't look like Google Forms or Microsoft Forms.

We use Jotform for leave applications and petty cash requests in our small team. Before Jotform, we would typically do it manually and though it is seemingly mundane, does contribute to some inefficiencies specifically for me an my partner who approve these requests. Jotform helped streamline all those.

I like the feature that allows people to sign in the digital forms. This allowed us to completely remove some of the basic forms we have in our office and just transition to digital. It then gives us a PDF report after.

The free version is quite generous, allowing you to use the useful features of the app. I do find the pricing a bit expensive. It start from free and then suddenly jumps to 34 USD.

Typeform

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde

Jotform had the ability to sign forms. It also had more field features like computations, and also had the feature of exporting the form as a customized PDF report. We still use Microsoft Forms internally for some functions like our HR Tests.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform

Jotform's free tier is quite generous and had the ability to capture signatures. Both two may have a much cheaper option, but since we aren't a heavy user of forms, we opted for the best free tier.

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Tim, Thank you so much for the positive review. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact if you need help with your form.

Isaac
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An amazing multipurpose platform beyond just data collection

Bewertet am 6.8.2021

JotForm actually saved our project from collapsing. In the middle of a survey we had launched with a different platform, we were encountering severe technical issues that caused our data collection activities to completely stall. Migrating to Jotform not only solved all of those problems, but offered us features we didn't have with our previous service. Features that allowed us to cut down enumerator errors during survey administration, improve our agent remote monitoring protocols, and generally enrich the survey experience for our data analysts, survey respondents and field agents. It was absolutely amazing.

Well, first is the ease of use.With Jotform, survey creation to deployment in a matter of minutes isn't just a marketing gimmick...... we were actually able to do it. The quickly customizable templates and very user friendly feel makes it a joy to work with. Also, when we first signed on, we were migrating an active survey from a different service (which was giving us a lot of technical issues) and the customer service support we received was absolutely amazing.

Response data was being produced as links instead of the intended .pdf forms we had hoped.....when we first launched. And we struggled a bit to understand what was actually happening, but we later figured out the cause and solved it. That has been the only record of any issue we ever had with JotForm.

Antwort von JotForm Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for sharing your great experience using JotForm. We are really happy to hear your overall satisfaction including your experience with our customer support team. Thank you and have a good one!

Deniz
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Jotform is the best (if you don't mind the price)

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

Jotform is realy the best tool about survey and appointment purposes. They have tons of automations features and it has easy of use charachter. Also customer support is very fast and kindly.

Prices! To be honest jotform is very expensive. Thats why althought it was my favorite tool, ı dont use it because of price. Especially country like Turkey which is inflation rate is more than %150, this price is not normal. I think they should define different price point for different country. Or should serve some discount coupon.

YouCanBook.me

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde

There is just one reason; Price. You can make free survey via Zoho and you dont have any limit. That s amazing. Also Bookafy can serve many features with free version. I started to use these tools free version and after a while convert my freemium plan to paid plan. Also ı have thousands of students which have to use that kind of tools, and ı suggest these tools to all of them. Because their free versions are very powerfull.

Zoho Forms und Bookafy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform

Easy of use. Customer service and Automations features.

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Deniz, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our integrations.

We do have localized pricing if you live in Turkey.

We do believe that our pricing is justified with the features and security added to the form.
We are committed to providing quality products and services to you.

Please use our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have questions.

Nadezhda
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Quiz creation for a summit

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

I would totally recommend my colleagues to use this tool in the future. I chose it just for 1 small quiz for now and I have been happy with the performance overall.

I found it very easy to use the tool, it took me 1 hours to understand how everything works. I especially liked the freedom in terms of logo design. I also liked the award program since I am currently using a trial version and extra submissions are handy. The best part for me was that there was no limit for the number of questions in the quiz. If you need to create a few quizzes with limited number of participants it's a perfect tool.

I would like to add a paid option to buy extra submissions for 1 month for some reasonable price. For example, a person who uses a free version could buy extra submissions only for let's say 300 submissions 5 euro just for 1 month allowance. Else, I haven't experienced any bad moments yet.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform

1) no limitation of questions in the quiz 2) number of possible submissions 3) user-friendly : it was easy to download results in the excel file for my analysis

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Nadezhda, Thank you for the positive review. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed using our platform. Our plans are subscription-type and it is not possible to increase only the payment limit. You would have to upgrade your subscription to a higher plan. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact and we would gladly assist you.

Mellen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Form interesting surveys with Jotform

Bewertet am 22.5.2022

Overall, JotForm is one of the easiest form builders to explore. It's packed with advanced features such as widgets and integrations. Indeed, JotForm is worth every penny.

What I really like about Jotform is its mobile access. Compared to other form builders, all the features of Jotform in the web version are also available in the application. It lets me collect data no matter where and when I work.

The Jotform free plan is very limited. However, its templates, widgets, and integrations, still made itself ahead of the other form builders.

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Mellen, thanks for choosing us. We are pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one. Keep building forms and exploring the new features.

Adam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy form builder and data collection platform

Bewertet am 14.11.2021

We use Jotform for collecting internal and external user data in response to fast changing needs (e.g. requesting the health status of those returning from areas that have just come out of Covid lockdowns). The API means we can directly add responses to databases, while Zapier integration allows us to add response to spreadsheets for further analysis.

Jotform are always releasing new features to meet customer needs. The cost is relatively low compared to other offerings

The default form controls are somewhat limited, and there is an overall reliance on 'market'/3rd party widgets.

Cognito Forms

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde

Cost (lowed) and functionality (better)

FormAssembly

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for your nice review Adam. To clarify, we have all the basic form controls available in the form builder and we also added a lot of fields with advanced features like Appointment, Signature, Products, Fill in the blank fields and etc. Furthermore, almost all published widgets are developed and maintained by Jotform even those widgets with integrations from 3rd party services like Adobe Sign, DocuSign, and more, and we also allow our users to create their own private widgets too.
If you think there's any form control that we overlooked, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ and we would be happy to forward it to our developers for future implementation. Thank you!

Patty
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

Bewertet am 9.11.2017

JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Kavindu Githsara
  • Branche: E-Learning

Powerful Online Form Automation System

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

As of Today, We are using JotForm over 4+ years continuously. We did not face any kind of system issues or troubles so far. We use it daily to collect our customers data and responses via 25 Jot Forms. Currently we are using Google Sheet and Google Drive integration which is really helpful for us to archive our daily targets. Their massive Template collection, Integrations and Widgets were very supportive to our business everyday. Finally i should say, as a system admin, JotForm is a Very Powerful Form Builder that can archive anyone's business requirements with a grate value by using only few simple clicks.

First of all, The user interface is brilliant. Very easy to understand. Easy Drag and Drop form builder saves lots of time in our corporate life. JotForm design process is very straight forward and gives ability to customize out forms according to our requirements. It allows our team to collaborate simultaneously which is a grate feature that i did not see from other competitors before. Another Plus point is that JotForm has lots or integration options with 3rd party systems like Paypal, Stripe, Skrill & etc. They provide few different pricing plans with a very attractive Free Plan which includes 5 Free Forms. Of course JotForm has a reasonable price when compare to its competitors. It has a grate library with over 10,000 Templates. E Signature is a another grate feature to mention.

Sometimes, Its confusing to find the right template for us. But eventually we do. I would appreciate if they can improve their customer service center. sometime it is harder to get a help instantly form their side. Better if they can implement more Tutorials and Guides us to follow.

Zoho Forms und SurveyMonkey

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Kavindu, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using our platform. You can check this link, https://www.jotform.com/help/, to view our quick guide. Rest assured, we're always working to add new services and features to Jotform. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us via the support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be glad to assist.

Danny
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

User for 5+ Years

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

Jotform has been my favorite form builder since 2016. For me, it has been the most useful supporting my work in education advocacy and non-profit project management (for supporter intake, needs assessments, consulting clients, accountability for weekly goals and benchmarks, etc.)

It is not uncommon for the platform to experience glitches as it expands and gains new features. However, it remains useful (versatile and powerful) regardless. The interface is simple and straightforward: you drag and drop elements, add widgets, integrate others tools, etc. Plus, you can view your form and embed it on your site when you are finished with it.

Wufoo, Typeform und SurveyMonkey

Additional features

NPO discount

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Feel free to open a ticket with us whenever you experience any glitches in the system.
You can contact us directly via our Support System: https://www.jotform.com/contact

Regards!

Rebecca
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jotform - lots of functionality, too bad their customer service can't help you!

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

Building webforms or transferring pdf forms to webforms is very simple. The summary tables are powerful and the form widgets are vast. Digital signatures are easy to secure.

Jotform is so easy to setup if you are a beginner. No experience necessary in coding, just simply pick from a template, edit your branding and away you go! From novice to expert, there are lots of coding features and widgets in their form builders and it connects to mainstream online payment processers very easily.

There is ZERO customer service! There is no live chat feature, no email correspondence and no phone line.
If you have an issue you submit a ticket that ends up in a long queue and more often then not a day later you'll get a response that asks for information that was clearly stated in your ticket or a response that says 'they don't know' and then they close the ticket. If you are not comfortable troubleshooting technical issues yourself, more along to another software. The current Jotform support requests STINKS!

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Rebecca, we are sorry to hear about your frustration over our support system. To be clear, we offer round-the-clock customer service through our support system at https://www.jotform.com/answers/, with an average response time of 2 hours. We never leave a customer empty-handed, we also escalate features and bugs to our backend team. Our backend team works in a queue system so please bear with us if it would take some time for issues to be resolved. Rest assured that all tickets will be addressed in a timely manner. Please get back to us using our contact form here: https://www.jotform.com/contact if you need any further assistance, we will gladly take a look at it.

Sheila
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

How JotForm made a difference in my workflow

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

My previous company used jotform for different purposes. Form Audits, Surveys and Data Entry. I've always found it convenient.

The ability to customize forms and be creative about them. I also like the fact that you can group entries and collaborate with other people.

The 100 submission limit for the free/starter pack. I wish it was more than 100.
Also, I am using the jotform to make my workflow smoother. Hence, if I upgrade, the company would not be reimbursing me. It would be great I can obtain a better price.

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your perfect rating. We really appreciate it.
There's actually a way to get an increase of your submissions limit permanently, that's simply to share or spread the word about Jotform. Check this out https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/increase-limits.
If you need assistance with your workflow, please contact us via our support contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.
Regards!

Binny
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best tool for form submission and collections with conditional flows.

Bewertet am 17.7.2022

I have been using this product since many years, I used it first and then left it due to lack some budget issue, Just to accommodate few more submission, I could not upgrade. But then I soon realised that JotFiorm is one of the only kind that lessens my workload to export and real time tracking so I convinced for paid plans.

There is a long list of capabilities that JotForm comes with, in starting when we were searching for a solution that can build a WYSIWYG form, that can store the data, and reflect the data in real time excel sheet, and Boom, we got it. It solved our problem of payment + data collection in a simple frame. Hats-off to the founders and developers. It would take at-least a week earlier to make a HTML form with custom fields and on top of that validations of each field was a standing nightmare. Now we got an express way, simply loving it..

To be honest, the pricing plans are not use pocket friendly. If you are not working with regular form business then it will be better to use Google or Zoho. In free tier you get 5 forms with 100 submissions each, which is not a great deal. You at-least have to upgrade to their silver plan to accommodate marginal amount of data.
Also, the payment gateways are limited to Stripe and PayPal. Not much useful for your audience based out in South Asia.

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Binny, Thank you for your detailed review of our product. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us. Our free plan is intended for form creators that are just testing our features (all features are available on our free plan)or only collecting small submissions. We also have a variety of payment gateways that can be used on the forms. You may refer to this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-7-payment-forms/for more information.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us using our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Andrew
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Simple tasks made simpler

Bewertet am 11.3.2022

It's been positive and hard to complain about, as it does what we need it to (even though we have simple expectations of it). We have plans to send surveys out with it soon, but have not quite made the step into that yet. I assume it won't be very difficult if it's anything like our previous uses with it have been.

Just having a service at this tier to make forms is invaluable to us as an organization. We receive tickets for new user accounts EVERY DAY and when tickets were submitted before, we spent 2 or 3 correspondence emails trying to get the information we needed from the user submitting it. Now, we can set fields as required on forms and save ourselves the time of having to bat back and forth with users. For our purposes this is incredibly useful.

I'm unsure of any new features, it has been a while since we've made changes to our form. I suppose that's a good thing? Some automated popups depending on what users select may also be nice, like a troubleshooting list if a printer ticket is submitted.

Antwort von Jotform Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Andrew, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using Jotform's services. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience.
For feature requests, kindly contact us through our support system at https://www.jotform.com/contact/.