Bookafy

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

made for coaches

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

My previous scheduling service dealt with time zones in a strange way, and BLAB has absolutely solved that issue. The switch, learning a new system, and setting it up was a bit time consuming, but ended up being well worth it.

There's so many scheduling options for salons and spas out there, it's great to finally find one that is optimized for my industry. It's crucial for me that billing, client management, program management, and progress tracking all happen within my scheduling software. The integrations are unparalleled, in particular the 2-way sync with Google. Great product.

There are places I wish I could customize more, such as email reminders, a thank you page, and the main interface.

MICHAEL
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very good clean and easy to use interface

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

It has really helped my business, as it allowed me to book appointments with potential clients.

Very easy to use user interface, and has some nice integrations with 3rd party apps, like zoom, google calendar.

The booking page design could be better, it's design I don't like that much.

• Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

didnt work on iphone

Bewertet am 18.4.2020

so so

it is relatively easy to install on your web and it is free

i think if you are an app you it is imperative that your app work across all across the board on the most popular devise therefore for it not to work on the iphone is quite shocking

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Very descent online scheduling system for a good price

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

Purchased a lifetime subscription through appsumo for Bookary and have been using it ever since. Love that it will sync TWO way with Office 365 or google calendar. Can set multiple time schedule with breaks (like for lunch or supper). Can collect payment upfront from clients to book appointments. Reduces no shows.

Would like to have the ability to approve certain types of appointment request.

Amber

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

Bewertet am 23.8.2015

I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software. I started using it when the company first launched, and frankly it was a little clunky... but their newest release was a MASSIVE upgrade. It is beautiful and so easy to use. I loved it before, but now I am thrilled. Saving tons of time, and adding years onto my life with the stress reduction! My favorite parts are... I really like the on-line booking, appointment confirmations, email marketing sync with mail chimp and syncing the calendar with my personal google calendar. Bookafy sets themselves apart from other software companies and are the only one I will ever use. Thanks Bookafy.

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Amber, thank you for the kind words! We will work hard on customer service to earn a 5 in the future. Thank you!

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Nice platform for beginners, attractive entry price point, great customer service

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Customer service was great, easy to use, both on the business and user side. Very easy to set up and doesn't break the bank for robust features.

When a customer books an appointment, I only get an email notification that someone booked with me. For a small business owner who is the only person at the business, this led to embarrassing interactions when someone walked in and I had no idea why they were there. They had to tell me that they booked an appointment with me, instead of me knowing ahead of time. If I'm with a customer, I don't have time to check my email to see if someone booked with me and is coming in within the next 10 minutes. This should definitely be an option fit the business to get text notifications when a client books with me.

Raymond
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It works but lacks development & features. It's...rather basic.

Bewertet am 7.9.2020

Eh. I can't really say the experience was necessarily bad, it just seemed like a lot of nickel and diming for features and the lack of progressive development alongside lack of communication, otherwise, it does what it's supposed to.

It does what it says, it's just very basic. For the time that I used it, I appreciated the simplicity of it's functions.

Lack of development & features. Support takes their time responding. The platform feels a bit, outdated compared to others.

Ivan

Customer service is great

Bewertet am 22.8.2015

Even though there are a few things I couldnt figure out right away... Jason was quick to assist with any method possible to help. He even logged into my wordpress website an installed the iframe code... no extra charge. Just good ol fashion customer service... going the extra mile! Within hours, I was all set up and ready to go and still had the support to customize everything to my own company building greater relationships with my clients.

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ivan, thank you for your feedback and glad Jason was able to help! Keep in contact if we can help with anything in the future!

Alex

Simply Awesome!

Bewertet am 23.8.2015

We looked at virtually every scheduling software out there and Bookafy has been a great experience. The cost is crazy low (don't tell them), the service has been really good (ive called and emailed a few times), its really easy to use, it has been a real breeze for my staff and receptionists to learn and implement the system pretty seamlessly into our business. The Bookafy customer service agent we have been working with is Sarah and she has been incredible.

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Alex, thank you for the nice review of Bookafy! We really appreciate the feedback!

• Branche: Internet

Great Company, Software and Customer Service

Bewertet am 23.9.2015

The staff at Bookafy are tremendously helpful when it comes to account set up, answering questions and adding feautures. The software works great!

chris
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

good booking system with great and personal support

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

it's comprehensive, offers great, personal user support, and it's not expensive

it's a great and user friendly system which when we used it, lacked a few functions for us, which required us to change to another, more expensive system, but I understand that the new version of Bookafy now also offers these functions.

when we started using bookafy, we've encountered some issues, and because we couldn't wait for them to be solved, we had to change to another, more expensice solution

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Chris, thank you for the feedback. Yes, this was quite a while back when we were working on translations... but the issue you mentioned has definitely been resolved. Would love to have you back if you are interested!

JoAnna
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Bookafy Is A Great Option For Mid- Large Sized Booking Solutions

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

We are currently experiencing less no-show's , less confusion over the expectations of the appointment, and less burden on our administrative staff.

This software has allowed our entity to to create a state-wide appointment booking solution that will allow on average 1,500 to 3,000 appointments per month while providing a reporting mechanism.

I really can't come up with anything that I don't like about it. This program has simplified our appointment booking system and allows for real-time reports to be pulled.

Steve
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly software and a must have for businesses with appointments!

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

I like its ease of use for me and my clients primarily but I really love that they are constantly making improvements and adding additional functionality

When first started using this software, it didn't have capability to sync my availability from more than one of my calendars. This has since been updated.

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Steve! We love having you as a customer... if you have any other feedback, we are all ears! Hoping we can keep working to earn a 5 from you, so feel free to share anything you need! :)

Kellie

Love it! Life saver...

Bewertet am 2.4.2015

Thank you Bookafy... I found you on Capterra last month and I have been using your software ever since. This software has literally saved my life! I run an office with about 8 staff members and I cant believe how much time, energy and stress I took off my plate with this simple schedule. 2 months ago (prior to using Bookafy) I was spending my evenings from 6-7ish calling all of the next days appointments confirming. That in itself lead to a ton of phone tag. The automated reminders with Text/sms and email are fantastic. I could go on and on, but i will say, that before atleast half of my time was spent scheduling, rescheduling and reminding people. Now, its all done automatically. I couldn't be happier and the last 30 days have breathed life into me and my business. Thank you Bookafy!

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Kellie, thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate this!

Lary

Ill be honest!

Bewertet am 22.8.2015

We bought this program for our wellness center in Denver. I am not super tech savy, so at first I was a little overwhelmed. I watched a little Start video on their FAQ page and it was then I realized how simple this would be. I did most of the set up on my own, but then I called and spoke to Sarah she was phenomenal. She always answered all of my questions and was a real joy to work with.The software is good, but there is a lot involved so really take time getting to learn the various features. Go over everything numerous times and write yourself some cheat sheets to refer back to. Thanks, Sarah, for all your help.

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lary, thanks for your honesty! I really appreciate your feedback!

Luis
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good online scheduling software

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

Bookafy is a great way to offer customers the possibility of booking a session with you and accept payments in advance. However, their user interface and customisation options need a lot of work and maybe having so many options in the back-end make it somewhat complicated to get it up and running at first.

What I like about Bookafy:
- Many features which make it a complete customer scheduling solution.
- Accept payments upon reservation
- Integration with main calendar apps (Google, Apple, Outlook, etc.)
- You can add team members and separate booking times.

It is, in general, a very complete booking solution.

I find that Bookafy is slightly complicated to set up. Plus their user interface can be quite unfriendly at times. The booking landing page is virtually impossible to edit, besides changing the background picture and logo.

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey there Luis! I appriate the feedback... and we took your review to heart. We have made a ton of changes, and I think you will really like what we have done. Are you up for giving it another try? I would love to know what you think of all the updates!

Emily

Casey is Great to work with

Bewertet am 27.11.2015

We have a sales organization, and we use Bookafy to schedule our calls and meetings... and I worked with Casey early on to get our account all set up and working perfectly. There are so many options to customize, so I definitely recommend that new users do a walk through with the bookafy staff to make sure you are fully utilizing the software. Really great and has been working wonders in our business! Ps, I think casey is the owner... and it was pretty cool to have him help us with customer service and never made a deal about it... I didn't know he was the owner until long after... I guess that is what humble service looks like!

Ghislaine
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Really bad customer service

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

We were overcharged by mistake when we initially set up Bookafy. When I reached out to Bookafy it took 4 weeks for their first response. This was back in August 2019.
I have been emailing them about 8 times, back and forth, with not being able to find the account ect. with the promise the refund would be made, but nothing came through. Then I decided to start a new claim hoping someone else would take the case and help but I NEVER got a response on that. Overall very disappointing and an overcharge of $252. Now it's May 2020 and this is my last resort to hopefully get our money back.

Easy to manage
Easy integration on the website

Needed to manually block out times
the customer service is really bad

Jennifer

Great tool for home services business!

Bewertet am 26.2.2015

We run a 15 person carpet cleaning company in Seattle and recently started using Bookafy. Within days, our stress has gone down dramatically. We manage the calendar for 15 seperate trucks/techs out in the field, all from one master calendar. As well, we are getting so many more last minute appointments and our schedule is so much fuller than it ever was. Rather than phone tag, or end of the day call backs... customers are scheduling online and it is automatically going to the available staff... therefor filling everyones' calendar. Ecstatic. Best $40 bucks I've ever spent!

Emma

Integrations are Key

Bewertet am 19.10.2015

The software is awesome, and one thing I really love is all of the integrations. Granted, they don't do every integration on the planet, but they do a bunch that I was already using and it saves me a ton of time. I integrate with Google calendar, Quickbooks and Mail chimp. Its so nice that my personal calendar is synced up my work calendar (same with my staff), my accounting software is synced up with calendar (no double entry) and my marketing is all synced up. I am on cruise control and loving Bookafy!

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Emma for the kind words!

Sarah

Easy, Awesome, Super Fast!!!

Bewertet am 23.8.2015

I would like to thank my Bookafy team for an extremely easy and lightening fast implementation. Everything was very easy to understand and I appreciated having them take me through the system while on the phone. We had everything up and running within one day and I felt confident that their team was always there if I had any questions. Really happy!

Antwort von Bookafy Scheduling Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Sarah, thank you for your nice words and the nice review. We really appreciate you taking the time give your feedback!

Greg

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 26.11.2015

I was having a problem on my calendar. Started chating with Beth... We couldn't figure it out right away, but she provided superb and fast customer service by staying on the issue until it was resolved. She even went so far as to follow up with me by email later in the day to be sure everything was resolved to my satisfaction. I was very impressed by this. Thank you Beth!

Esther
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Difficult to Manage

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

I don't really like it. It's too hard to manage the dashboard

I like that I can add a "book now" tab to my homepage

It is difficult to manage the calendar when I only need to open it up for a few days. I don't do a lot of scheduled events, but when I do host one, I need a specific time slot available for a particular day. It is very hard to get that right... I have to mess with vacation schedules

Jean-Ann

Bookafy is really great!

Bewertet am 8.1.2016

I found Bookafy last summer when I was working to improve my scheduling for my summer gig... During the summers I wash windows, and this software works great. This fall I introduced it to my principal at the school (mid sized private school) and we started using it for parent teacher conferences. Hello Easy! Seriously, its dreamy. Just try it!

Sarah

Happy Happy Customer

Bewertet am 29.4.2016

I have used your services off and on for the last year and have loved every minute of it! I have not ever had any problems or issues at all!I also love that it seems daily you guys add new features, integrations and make it prettier and easier and easier to use. Your product just gets better and better! Keep up the good work!