Agile CRM Erfahrungen

Roni
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

AgileCRM automates digital marketing for us

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

Agile CRM is the most important program within our company. We use it for the purpose of preserving our customer and prospect databases, managing email rounds, tracking contracts, reporting and a bit of marketing automation. We will often bring people in for a short period of time to use the system, especially if they are in a project management position. The mobile app, which has just been released, is excellent and offers almost all the fundamental features of the web version.

Agile CRM has some very remarkable Marketing Automation abilities that we are exploiting for now. It is possible to set up fundraising strategies, automated responses, and with Workato, it is possible to do even more. Agile CRM helps us get an accurate idea of where we are with respect to any possible deal. It monitors the replicas we enter freehand along with exhibits email correspondence and associated people, and handles things with the simple drive of a mouse. It is such an important portion of our company that you may not imagine an existence without it. If we didn't have it, it would mean missing important calls, not having up-to-date contact with many customers, suppliers and prospects, and losing track of them.

At the negotiation table, I would like Agile to report the number of days the agreement has lasted in that position. This information can be found in different places, but owning it on the Kanban board would be wonderful. I would like Agile CRM to also exhibit a figure of how existing marketing campaigns and automations relate to each other, in order to avoid nasty or repeated emails and other actions. It would be significantly more optimal if it were possible to access more information on the screen so you wouldn't have to dig so far outside the program and make decisions before executing your projects.

Michael
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

My Review Of AgileCRM

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

I like the ease of integration this product has and its functionality

Getting it set up, I feel it would benefit to have a way of installing key features for a number of real life business models for example - a walk through of installing key modules that would aid someone that was using it for example a "Real Estate", "Insurance" or "Car Salesman" business, so the user could follow a custom integration following a set of parameters that best meet the style of business that they are using it for.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

the non intrusive way they kept in touch, the other used very hard sales techniques, which I don't like.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A jumbled mess of features that don't work.

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

I wasn't able to solve any business problems with Agile, as every feature I tried to use was broken or flawed in some way. From importing contacts from a CSV, to Facebook, to any other feature like newsletters and html templates.

The automated features, when they did work, were nice.

Pretty much every feature had some sort of flaw. From doing absolutely nothing when I clicked on it, to having some requirement that I had to call customer service for to find out. Their customer support is also a joke. After choosing your selection on the phone it will ring and ring then send you to voicemail without notification of doing so. Once you receive a call back, IF you do, you speak with someone you can barely understand, who basically told me that there is nothing they can do for me, their "teams" are working on fixes for my miscellaneous problems, and suggested I try other integrations as a work around. They couldn't give me an expected time they issues will be resolved. Upon trying their work around it wasn't what I needed at all. I was basically told "too bad" and to just sit and wait for a fix. Also, when you try to cancel your subscription it tells you that someone will have to call you to do so, and it could be over 48 hours until they do.

Hello David!
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We see that you have canceled your account due to some issues with Agile CRM and really sorry to hear about the cancellation. However, we have not are just limited to Call support, rather, we also have Chat and email support for immediate help. With Recent Implementation of Privacy norms, we are restricting on API's but our team is continuously working on Tickets. We have found many customers coming back to us to undo this cancellation request and thus, our team tries to explain the outcomes of the cancellation process and more importantly helps you to meet your business requirements by exploring the various features of our tool. Once the account is canceled, your data gets erased automatically and hence is an irreversible process. Also, we would like to you let you know that we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps including Social Suite and many useful apps. Write to us at [email protected].

Jennifer
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to Use, Configure, and Implement

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

I have used and recommended Agile CRM for many years. It is very easy to use and configure and the cost is low compared to other CRM systems.

It is very user friendly. You can add custom fields and setup pipelines without the need of a developer.

Having to add DNS records to synch email makes it difficult to setup email with agile.

Zoho CRM

The UI and functionality is just better than Zoho
Prudencia
Prudencia
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 13.3.2023

It was easy to set up and I was able to customize it to my needs. It had a wide range of features, from lead management to customer service. I also liked how it had a built-in marketing automation feature, which made it easy to follow up with leads and customers. The customer service team was also very helpful when I had questions.

I haven't had any negative experiences with Agile CRM

Dennis
Dennis
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

BOTTOM LINE:
Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.
Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Sai
Sai
  • Branche: Internet

Enhances business potential

Bewertet am 13.7.2023

Seamlessly generates insightful reports and enables users, the experience has been flawless

AgileCRM is both affordable and its features and services work perfectly for sales teams to enhance productivity and ROI

AgileCRM meets all expectations and there is nothing to dislike about it

Michelle
Michelle

Decent CRM for the price

Bewertet am 14.1.2019

I really liked the integrated scheduling calendar

Many times I don't receive email notifications about new appointments that have been scheduled so I have to remember to check my calendar every day. I also wish some things were a little more streamlined, for example if I search for an email address and it's not in the database yet--I don't have an option to "add" I have to type it in all over again.

Antwort von Agile CRM

Thank you for reviewing us. We see our team has clarified the same doubt an year ago (6th Oct 2017).

The appointment email notifications are sent twice -

1. At the moment when the appointment is created.
2. Just ten minutes before the scheduled time.

These notifications maybe blocked if there are any filter options configured in the email clients.

Thank you for suggesting feature requests. We will incorporate them in our roadmap.

Jo
Jo
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Don't be afraid to ask - great customer service

Bewertet am 13.1.2017

We were looking for an off the shelf CRM package as our in-house system could no longer keep up with changes in technology. We also wanted something that would integrate our marketing. We are a small team and wanted something that wasn't too shiny. We needed it to be user-friendly rather than all bells and whistles. After browsing through several options online Agile phoned us, which rather illustrated how useful the system was! 2 years in and we are about to renew our subscription. As with all CRMs, there are pros and cons, but the customer service and friendly team at Agile mean a lot to us.

Wonderful Customer Service. All I need to do is write an email outlining my query, and not only does the phone ring very shortly afterward, my query is answered in depth and with a great deal of professionalism. If we have uncovered a bug or make a suggestion as to how things could be improved they are noted and often implemented. The marketing campaign sending is simple, although you do have to remember to press several save buttons before you can be sure all your work hasn't been lost!

As the team is so reactive, sometimes things change a bit too readily and we sometimes loose things that we liked. But not a big deal.

Loic
Loic
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Updated review: big improvements

Bewertet am 6.2.2017

We have been using Agile for about 18 months now. This is an updated review. Last summer I got very frustrated with a technical issue that has been handled horribly by their customer service department. I was on the verge on switching to another tool but they worked hard to make it right and the tool has been getting better and better. Most issues are resolved promptly, a couple of my feature request have been actually developed and implemented so things are going in the right direction and I have decided to give them another chance.

- free trial
- loaded with features
- fast learning curve
- continuous improvements
- a lot of integrations

- I would love to be able to customise the look and feel of pages for improved UX.
- Reporting features are pretty limited
- A/B testing is difficult to work with

Aaron
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay away - will IRREPARABLY DAMAGE your ability to send emails to even your existing customers

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

In a word, awful. Setup is confusing. First you're presented the option to link your gmail account--I did. But it did not work. Engaged chat support. They tell me to disable the link, and to use a very convoluted process to first enable 2FA on our entire company's google account users, then set up a App Password in Google Account, then provide it to Agile as p/w when setting up IMAP/SMTP instead. I had followed the nagging setup icon instructions to create MX and TXT records as well, which chat support specifically told me to remove.

I then sent an initial email in two batches of 15 receipients - existing customers we communicate with often in our business (they're tenants of our property management company). Gmail accounts received, Yahoo accounts got a 554 Permanent Error rejection response. I tried a stripped down version from within gmail (not Agile)--but then got the same 554 error. Sent a freshly composed email to a yahoo account of mine, as a test--same 554 error. These are all yahoo email addresses that have lots of prior back-and-forth with our company gmail account. Now however, Agile has created this 554 email leaving us completely unable to communicate with about 1/3 of our tenants. This is an irreparable harm. NOTHING IS WORTH THIS.

I was drawn in by the lure of a free product.

I'm now unable to send even regular text-only emails from our company's gmail account to any yahoo account, regardless of the number of prior emails back and forth between the two. We effectively now cannot use email to communicate with our existing customers reliably.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

Cost (free) and what seemed like a lot of good reviews.
Daniel
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

Bewertet am 2.11.2019

Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence.

What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users.

Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation.

In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses).

My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

Antwort von Agile CRM

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features.

We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info.

At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

Tyler
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Really fed up with Agile

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

God. Awful. Avoid this like the plague. I'm only still using it because we're contractually bound at this point.

There are a ton of different tools that they offer, but I say that with a caveat. All these tools are garbage compared to competitor software.

Their support leader is actually nice to talk to. I'm sure his software team makes his job a lot more difficult.

Where to begin...The landing page tool goes down every week. We've lost thousands of dollars in advertising because of this. Their team offers no resolution and refuses to offer a refund, they simply say "sorry for the inconvenience and we're working on fixing the issue". They'll offer you hours of "credit" which will be exactly the amount of hours that your pages were down. Supposedly their servers don't have enough memory for their users, which is a HUGE red flag for a software company.

If you call their support number, the girl always says "our support team is busy right now but someone will call you within the next 20-30 minutes". I've been told that at least 15 times now. And without fail, every time, I have not received a call back within 5 hours. Normally they call back the next day.

You can try to schedule a support appointment with their team, but normally they don't have same-day appointments. When their software is down or broken (which happens often), that means you are without a solution until the next day at the earliest.

Countless features of the software have bugs and it seems like I'm submitting these issues on a weekly basis. The problems never stop.

Kimberly
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The Entire Product is Deeply Flawed and Useless

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

From the beginning, Agile was an inflexible tool that I managed to use for the very simple tasks of sending out newsletter and other marketing outreach. Reporting was not helpful and seeing lists of contacts was difficult to achieve. Now that the mailing functionality no longer works, we are shifting to a different system.

Early on, it was a simple way to send out newsletters and webinar reminders.

At some point in mid-2021, the process for sending out email to 10s of thousands of contacts stopped functioning as simply and effectively as it had in the past. My staff (which I use as test cases) was no longer receiving emails, even though it showed in the system that they had received it (and no, it wasn't in spam). When I contacted Customer Support, not only did they not actually have a good solution for how I was to use it going forward, but they said any fix would take at least 2 weeks to implement. That is unacceptable for an online marketing tool that a user has purchased in order to send out email.

The bandaids that they provided me would work for one or two mailings and then stop working again. I was regularly trying to get customer support to find me answers but they were never able to solve my problem. The basic functionality that I appreciated - sending out nicely formatted email newsletters - is now completely gone and the platform is useless for our needs.

Beyond the fact that it doesn't actually work anymore, the reporting tools are awful and poorly configured. Querying on groups of people is inconsistent and inaccurate. There is no segmentation feature that I found that was actually effective. The email template building tool is inflexible although it is simple to use and looks nice if you can work within its parameters.

Esther
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

we have work or differences

Bewertet am 31.7.2017

they are very easy to used and very user friendly I am very glad we could still work together because we know as company they have very easy CRM program to used

is very friendly but that about it, they program has a lot of things to make your sales work but if you do not have the regular you wont have access to anything.

I did a review because I was very upset with agile here is the previous review: they are bad at costumer service I would have more luck working with a wall at least she would listed and act like she is trying to help, the manager for support was so horrible to work with when ask to help with option he didn't help me I trying to be as patient with them but I really feel that they just ripped us off. I did a previews review on them because so far was it was all good but once I did, it was like they did not want to try any more.

as of today they have help me with the problem and we manage to get everything resolve they saw the mistake the made and help us with the problem at hand I am very glad we could still work together because we know as company they have very easy CRM program to used

Antwort von Agile CRM

Hi Esther, thank you for taking your time to review us again. We are glad that your past experience was positive and happy to see that your confidence in the product and support is restored. Agile CRM is a versatile product loaded with features and is designed after surveying various businesses on many parameters like size, business workflow, number of product pipelines.

We have the monthly plans and you can always switch to any plan of your choice. Our pricing plans are designed to keep the product affordable to all the small and medium businesses without losing all the core capabilities of the product. We try to be fair with all our customers and to protect this, any exceptions are not encouraged. Our efforts are always to make an easy to use product and a friendly service. Agile CRM is the bottom band in pricing and upper band in features. We request you to write to [email protected] and our friendly support team will provide the best resolution.

• Branche: Medienproduktion

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Bewertet am 31.3.2018

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Lee

Used to be Good - Now nothing more than a scam

Bewertet am 3.1.2022

Used to use heavily (20,000+ contacts) but it'd become such a broken product I wouldn't recommend it to even the smallest of users. It has no reliability at this point.

Agile CRM at one point was a great reasonably-priced solution for start-ups looking for basic contact management with some campaign management features, etc. Sadly, the Pros are long-gone and Agile CRM is nothing more than a scam today with most of the add-on features, as well as basic things like email, hardly ever working.

Campaign sending has been flaky for at least 8 months with emails consistently not being sent, no logs tracking info, and a customer service team that always responds "their back-end team will be taking a look at it". As these issues go on for weeks they still bill out the $79 / month enterprise fee per user plus add-on email costs without rectifying the issue. It's gotten so bad that at times users can't even reset their own password because AgileCRM's PW emails won't even send. They blame this on an internal API Key issue - again been weeks on something as simple as resetting your password. This is a total waste of a product at this point.

Ken
Ken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

Bewertet am 19.1.2017

We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively
- easy to use
- feature rich with a lot of add-ons
- very well priced
- great support team

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

Simon James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Bewertet am 7.10.2017

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Nissanka
Nissanka
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Generous offer of features

Bewertet am 1.5.2019

agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own...

agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making
sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our
clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced
waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features
for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales
budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer
base which helps in increasing market share through references.
Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10%
of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you
have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name
speaks for itself.

I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care
not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed
this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing
strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total
marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing
whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP.
Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party
apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to
many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

Bewertet am 30.6.2017

To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves.
After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat).

We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved.

Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself.

By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming.

Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

- Many plugins available
- Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive
- Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers
- Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Konstantin
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our...

Bewertet am 20.7.2017

Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each...

Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

Olivier
Olivier
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.
Everything is...

Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Mike
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Outclassed by the next generation of CRM tools, too expensive for what it does deliver

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

I actively found ways to circumvent using Agile CRM for anything other than providing reports up to head office: our day to day CRM management we chose in the UK to outsource to another platform, accepting the hit of double data entry to gain the effectiveness of that tool (Outreach)... which was a similar price point.

Agile CRM is a lightweight tool that therefore is quite accessible. We used it at Agillic as our central sales CRM tool. Customer support is very helpful

Where do I start? Maybe it's the way we had it set up, but this was the most cumbersome tool for tracking sales opportunities that I've ever used. I found it exceptionally difficult to get the level of insight into sales management that I needed for my team; the mobile tool was largely useless (I used the website on my phone instead); it never really connected to advising sales teams what action they should do next.

Antwort von Agile CRM

Dear Mike, thanks for sharing such detailed feedback. We're sorry your experience with us didn't match your expectations. It is an uncommon instance and we'll definitely do better. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Agile CRM is an all in one CRM with various features encompassing all the facets of the Sales Cycle with features to help the support and marketing teams as well.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

This CRM is exceptional and designed with user-friendliness in mind.

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

I highly recommend Agile CRM to any business seeking to improve their customer relationship management. The platform's user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation have made it effortless for me to stay organized and on top of my customer interactions. Moreover, the extensive range of features available is unmatched, and the ability to automate repetitive tasks has been a real game-changer. Overall, my experience with Agile CRM has helped me feel more in control and organized in managing my customer interactions, and I would strongly recommend it.

The addition of WooCommerce integrations like PrestaShop and Square Space would be highly desirable. With more options available, users would have greater flexibility in configuring their online stores.