Front

E-Mail-Management-Software und gemeinsamer Posteingang für Teams

Sortieren nach

Paul
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Team Collaboration Tool!

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

My team is able to be more efficient and we all can see past comments and such so it makes our team more cohesive. Many times the client doesn't even know which team member they're speaking to because we are so united...because of Front. We are able to create Asana tasks directly from our Front inbox which saves some time. I am able to stay more organized and keep the cleanest inbox that I've ever had in my entire 20+ years of work experience. I can't believe that I could even live without Front before. I don't see how I can ever go back to the old way of just sending e-mails and losing the collaboration function that Front provides. One problem that many people have is tagging an e-mail as backup for a task or the like. With the permalink feature, we're now able to attach an e-mail string to any Asana task so that the we can quickly refer back to the e-mail without screenshots and the like. It's so much easier now to keep all of our information together without an overload of e-mail messages.

I love being able to comment to teammates and to create a client-specific e-mail for our clients to respond to in order for collaboration to be smoother and for communication to be shared. I like being able to share drafts with my team so that they can review and even send if needed. If my direct reports want an e-mail to come from me but want to be sure I say exactly what they want to be heard then they just type up the e-mail, share the draft and @mention me, I edit it, my signature automatically attaches and then I send the e-mail as if I had written it. It's actually quite brilliant instead of sending an e-mail to one person to review, you can share it and everyone can see the edits. I like how you can immediately see at the top the tags of whose folder you're in so that you don't have to search through the e-mail to realize where you may be or which client you're working with. I also like the feature that lets you know if one of your colleagues archive the message that you're currently looking at. It helps to know this so that you know whether or not you need to reply to the message or assume that they're still going to respond. I also love how we can snooze an e-mail until later so they don't junk up the inbox. I am usually terrible at just leaving my inbox full with unnecessary messages that I forget to get back to until it's too late. With Snooze, I now say goodbye for now and get it out of my mind completely and then am reminded of it at the appointed time.

I haven't really found anything that I don't like yet. One thing that may improve but is not a big deal is that tagging folders at the top right does not always work but if I drag the message to that folder then it does work. It would be nice if you could add an Asana task from Front without adding it to a project. For example, if it's a private task that I don't want shared with anyone else then I should either be able to make it private or not add it to a shared project. I was going to say that I would love to make reactions to the comments placed in Front but it appears that that option was added 18 hours ago so someone else beat me to the punch. It might be nice to have the option to add a follower to an e-mail thread but make it so that they cannot see any previous comments to when they were added. This would just make it so that you can share current information going forward but not include any past information that you may not have wanted to get into their hands. I'm sure Hillary would have loved that feature. One thing that I would love to add is an @mention to say something like @all or @everyone that tags everyone that is assigned or a follower to a particular e-mail comment thread.

Front is the best Shared Inbox for collaborative customer support

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

Front truly is a dynamic tool for teams looking to improve their internal workflows for external-facing communications. There is some fantastic automation that is built into the platform that has helped streamline and build in consistency for external client-facing communication.

My favorite functionality would be the collaborative chat tools amongst team members for email threads. Its an amazing tool.

The thing I struggled the most to adapt to was the Tags functionality. It is not something we use daily but had a slight learning curve for me and my team.

Great for collab, not so great for the budget

Bewertet am 30.3.2018

We love using this for syncing with Pipedrive - the implementation was easy. The powerful autoresponders are helpful as well. On any given day, we can have a different auto responder, which is great because we're always in a dedicated project on Wednesdays and out of office on Fridays. It's also a bonus that send later is active right out of the box - so when I'm working on emails after my kids are in bed they show up to my clients as sent at 7am the next morning. Set up wasn't too bad since I had already used Support Bee previously. The mobile app is solid as well, though my Android phone tells me it takes a lot of battery power. I wish it was listed as a native email provider on Andoid phones - so right now if I click on a email link in my Pipedrive App, I can't have it open in Front. Front is better than Pipedrive for sending emails since I can drop screenshots inline in emails in Front - something we do on a daily basis. I recommended this to a client who initially liked the idea that it connected with Shopify, showing order information beside each email (see cons for rest of the story). It's normal email stuff works just fine as well - removing formatting, adding bullets, bold, etc all work as expected. As an admin, I like having the ability to make sure my team is keeping on top of shared emails. Additionally, when a teammate needs some help on a message, they can share it with me to help advise them.

Buyer beware on the TOS regarding refunds. I set this up for a client and got them paid up as an annual client with several users. However, it wasn't a good fit for them. I was not pleased to find out Front does not offer pro-rated refunds, which is costing my client a lot of money and jeopardizing my relationship with them. Customer services was unsympathetic. For this reason I can't recommend Front anymore. If a user signs up with an annual plan, they will at some point be losing money, not saving it - unless they cancel on the anniversary of when they started. Just because it's in the TOS doesn't mean it's the right thing to do: Front is one of the companies that needs to learn this.

Hannah
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Front is a fantastic tool for teams on a budget

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

It allows us to track and manage emails in a team inbox (support team) and stay organized

Although the lower tier pricing is reasonable, in order to get analytics or have several team members on the account, the price jumps astronomically. To the point where that's out of reach for most small businesses. But the reporting would be fantastic to have access to. The biggest con to Front is the limits they set on the "affordable" plan.

John
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best email software I've used

Bewertet am 24.4.2020

It's revolutionised the way we run things.
For a company that interacted with 90% of it's customers on Etsy, it was always a bit of a chore when someone wanted to email. Now with front, I would say we're 80% emails and we encourage even our Etsy customers to email us directly.

It's simplifies complex processes, breaks down your work into digestible chunks. It's intuitive, straightforward and has lots of time saving tricks and tips.

There's a couple of features that would be really handy, that I've requested a couple of times .
For example, dragging and dropping a jpeg into an email, adds it as an inline image. I would like a preference to select to have all files - regardless of format, to be added as an attachment.
I'm also unable to change my Download Location in my preferences, it simply doesn't work when I try to change this. Granted, I haven't reported this yet and I'm sure they'd be very helpful in solving this.

David
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with a few annoying things

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

Overall great product, really happy with the exception of the email nesting

Easy to use - actually integrates well and completely replaces all other email managers. Unlike Zendesk or similar products; emails you send from Front are actually sent from your email address, not a weird routing domain like yourcompany.zendesk.com

When multiple emails come in on the same day with the same title (e.g., two customers respond to the same automated email they got), Front will nest them together as if they are one thread. This causes problems with the customer support team because sometimes they forget / don't know they need to scroll up to respond individually to each nested email. Pretty annoying and error prone

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Great aggregator tool for Customer Success

Bewertet am 14.7.2020

I lead a customer success team that uses Front daily.

I love the ability to interact with all our support tools - phone, email, chat from intercom, while interacting with our full team (support team of 5). We stay connected on each user, and can easily run reports and track year over year metrics. We especially like the ability to chat back and forth before we respond to tricky situations, and the ability to Snooze.

I would love for more integrations - specifically survey functionality, or the ability to have automation once you close out an email/chat. We have this on intercom but it lives within the intercom platform now.

Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Front

I like that it can pull together everything, and be accessed on the go.
Alexis

I love Front

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

I love Front and I never want to stop using it.

I love being able to tag coworkers on emails instead of forwarding it to them.

I wish threads were more customizable... merging certain ones together that wouldn't necessary give you the option to merge normally.

Sam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Makes Customer Success Simple

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

We use a pooled system for our customer success team for accounts in the SMB segment, and Front is our new shared inbox system to facilitate communication between CSMs and customers

Used as a shared inbox for our customer success org and it solves so many problems. Shared inbox, Salesforce integration, and assigning tasks are some highlights

Can be difficult to implement, time consuming to create but saves time in the long run

Nic
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

A Great App for Unifying and Streamlining your Communication Workflow

Bewertet am 1.4.2019

Front has a positive influence on the way I process communication because it allows me to aim for and realistically reach inbox zero. This is possible by allowing me to either respond immediately to a message, snooze it for a later reply or most importantly to me, easily delegate the message to another team member while still being able to follow the conversation. These features allow me to realistically manage multiple inboxes and ensure timely responses to all inbound communication.

Front is a beautifully designed app for managing private and team emails as well as your company's other communication channels such as chat widgets, social media platforms and even SMS through a service like Twilio. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that has guided Front's development over the years. The Front team's dedication to optimizing the app based on customer feedback is evident in each iteration, and it's great that the Front app is regularly freshened with feature updates and additions. Today's existing integrations with Front coupled with new regularly added services makes Front the perfect platform for unifying your communication workflow. One "inbox" for all your accounts is awesome!

There are a couple of pain points for me when it comes to my daily usage of Front. My chief complaint is that at this time there is not bi-directional sync of archived or permanently-deleted messages. In my case, archives and deletes in my Office 365 account are synced to Front, but when I apply the same actions in Front, they do not sync to Office 365. This behavior is annoying in the context of my personal inbox—messages acrue and clutter the inbox—but counterproductive for a shared inbox with a mix of Front and Office 365 users. The obvious solution is to move all users to Front but in my case it is not realistic to onboard our entire team at once. Front should sync all actions back to Office 365. My second and last complaint is Front's calendar: it's not as robust as it should be if it's intended to be used instead of, say, Office 365. The experience for creating timed versus all-day events is cumbersome and to my knowledge, cannot be toggled between. Additionally, there is no functionality for creating recurring events. Unfortunately, my time is currently wasted switching between Front and Office 365 for simple calendaring tasks. I am looking forward to the Front team addressing both the sync and calendaring issues in an upcoming release. These pain points are partially behind my hesitation to push Front to all team members.

Arielle
  • Branche: Versicherung

Love Front- Would Recommend

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

Great experience. Sales Rep was educated, nice, responsive and a pleasure to work with. Then the product was easy to use and solved what we needed.

It is incredibly easy to use. We transitioned to this from HubSpot support and we were concerned about a learning curve, it is about as basic and intuitive as it comes. We budgeted 2 weeks to implement and it took us less than 2 days to transfer everything over and learn how to use it for its core functions.

I may be doing this incorrectly- but the Slack integration doesn't always work correctly. I think it would've been helpful in the integrations section to have a troubleshooting guide if it doesn't work. For us we filled out all fields and appropriate slack channels but the messages were not sent there. (Again could be our error)

Zendesk Suite

Warum Front gewählt wurde

HubSpot was AWFUL! I am so passionate about this. We had several situations with HubSpot where emails were sent to the wrong individuals with support tickets, the site crashed completely, and it was inconvenient that they did not have a mobile app. We got a Customer Success Representative at HubSpot assigned to us and they "follow-ed up" on the bugs and were never fixed. Eventually she ghosted us. Switching to front was the best thing that could've happened to us.

Zuvor genutzte Software

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Front

As part of our product offering, we send emails from our client's email domain to appear as it is from them. With these integrations, Zendesk's product was unable to support the configuration but Front was able to.
Philipp
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Communications hub for sales and customer support

Bewertet am 28.12.2021

For us this is a central communication tool for the customer support and sales communications.

Great intuitive interface, convenience, high level of possible customisations and API integrations. Great possibilities in team sharing and communications

Some necessary features may be expensive, for us this was integration with HubSpot and CloudTalk, but overall reasonably prices.

Isabel
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I just didn`t listen

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

I intended to built the basis of a future deployment, and inserted some social medial channels... but it really is designed for a team. It is just me in this business, at the moment.

The Meeting Bird feature, that was built in after they bought that company. I was interested in using the scheduling links.

It was too much. I really did not listen to the sales rep, he warn me, literally said: if you ar going to use it only for the scheduling links features it will be an overkill. It was. Front is too much if you are just using it as an email provider.
I didn't even managed to get my partner on board so he could use the tool. As it has a two users policy.

Calendly und Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Front

I do not know other apps that use scheduling links inserted in the email as Meetingbird/Front does.
Rick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Front - the email client that is so much more

Bewertet am 17.7.2020

Directors at our company claimed they were able to achieve ‘inbox zero’ for the first time ever using Front. The concept of assigning emails to people to action has replaced the need for a separate ticketing system.

It’s like UX designers at Apple decided to make an email client. But not just any email client. One that can beautifully handle all communication channels (SMS, Twitter, live chat). Then they thought through every. single. detail.
You’d think that would be enough. But someone there clearly said “let’s make this infinitely extensible through a rich integration ecosystem” - and then they did.
If you’re thinking it can’t be as good as it sounds, you need to try it. I can honestly say it’s the first email client I’m happy to use since Gmail introduced Inbox. Did I mention Front somehow managed to make Gmail and Slack have a lovechild? Yep - you can internally comment on emails. It’s paradigm-changing!

The calendar isn’t perfect but is handy in a pinch.
The contact feature is surprisingly lacking in functionality compared with the rest of the app.
The analytics reports could be more customisable.

Help Scout

Warum Front gewählt wurde

HubSpot was not up to the task. It doesn’t save email drafts, you can’t link to engagements, the rules functionality are crippled.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Front

Purely usability and functionality.
Justin
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Front Review

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Overall, Front allows my team and I the ability to respond promptly to each mover around the country without having to switch screens.

I work at the HQ of a moving company (Bellhops) and my job consists of constantly messaging our movers in the field spread over 25+ cities around the country. The best thing about Front is the ability to prioritize messages involving conversations that are more pertinent than others. Some are urgent and need to be handled right away, and others aren't and Front allows the visibility to determine the difference. My personal favorite attribute is the 'following' inbox including all active conversations you're apart of.

It would be great to see front integrate with software used by our company so we wouldn't have to input new contacts once we hire a mover in the field. This may already be available, or in the works.

Kustomer
Carlos Mario
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Switch to Front and you don't have to Cc anymore!

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

Overall, Front is awesome! It has multiple options and features to make your life easier. You can create "tags" to your e-mails and archive them in the same folder. You can also "snooze" an e-mail for a particular day & time so you won't forget about it. There is something I really like and it is the feature "new discussion" in which you can select your teammates, discussion topic, add comments rather than sending a regular e-mail (this will help you to avoid hundreds of e-mail for the same discussion)

What I like the most about Front is that I don't have to use Cc option on e-mails anymore. Front has a lot of great options and one of them is called "mention" Let's say a customer writes to you and you are not the correct contact person for that e-mail: with our previous electronic mail supplier we had to go over it and write something like "I'm copying Karen here who will help you out with your request" and copy Karen's name on Cc space. But with Front now we just need to "assign" that e-mail to the right coworker and it'll disappear from you inbox. Then it'll go automatically to the right person and he or she will reply from it (without customer seeing too many e-mail redirectioning to the correct party)

There is something I haven't found on Front and it is the option called "recall message". When you send a message there is a gap of 5 seconds to cancel it but once it has been sent there is no way to recall it

Jake
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Collaboration Made Easy!

Bewertet am 23.2.2020

I highly recommend Front for team-based customer service or support teams who can take advantage of shared drafts, comments, assigning threads, tags, and snoozing. Our team works with high customer ratios, mostly reactive but with some proactive outreach, and Front enables us to work collaboratively to drive customer success at scale in an efficient and cohesive manner.

As a member of an at-scale team-model customer success team, Front simplifies and streamlines collaboration by enabling transparency into what the rest of the team is working on and who they're speaking with, ease of use sharing threads and context among the team, insight into past customer communications, and robust integrations with G Suite and our CRM among other platforms. The Front team is consistently innovating on top of their existing functionality to continually make the platform more user-friendly and fun to use. I certainly enjoy the UI much more than working out of Gmail.

I prefer the web-app version of Front as opposed to the desktop app simply because I like having all my tools in one browser window, and I love the keyboard shortcuts that exist on the web app, but I know there are so many more on the desktop app that I would love to see enabled the web app. Other than that though I don't have too many complaints! Their product team is always responsive to feedback, and when I have a problem they are quick to address my concerns

Nick
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great App for Team Management of Tickets and Emails from Various Sources

Bewertet am 17.8.2020

We're thrilled with our experience. Support team really does an incredible job at providing super helpful information quickly and kindly. Their self-support documentation is also wonderful. The application itself functions as expected for our inbound sales team to manage hundreds of inquiries with Canned Responses, auto responses, Snooze + Follow up, tagging, and collaboration. Highly recommend the tool. We use Zendesk for our Customer Experience team (support). It is a very robust tool and we haven't evaluated fully what it would look like to move to Front App from Zendesk. The needs get very technical for huge customer support operations, so Front would probably be sufficient, but I haven't fully vetted that.

I love the customer support. The tool behaves as expected and has the requirements we need to manage a global set of 6 inbound sales teams, managing tickets that come from all of our property listing sites. It has integration with Salesforce that allows our reps to interact seamlessly (for 90%+ of instances). We're very happy with the rule automation and workflow management. Our company heavily relies on Front and is happy to do so!

The analytics are pretty good, but could use some more flexibility. There are a couple niche, specific limitations that we have that we have to build workarounds for. Honestly can't think of a major pain for our use case. It is a sales use case, not customer support. Very rare down time, and any issue is displayed for all to see and addressed quickly.

Christian

Just what we needed

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

Amazing. It has been so helpful for us to manage our client inboxes and emails. It has literally moved us out of gmail hell into email heaven.

Great help in setting up, Easy to maintain, transparent in billing, Great customer service, Love being able to comment internally on emails, sharing them, collaborating on drafts, and having internal discussions on emails.

It is rather expensive for our use, but still worth the money for us. When we share a link, if the email hasn't been shared with a specific individual, the link won't work for them until they have express permission.

Patrick
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Best Email Client To Date

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

Front allows me to involve team members in an email chain using the comments feature, without informing the client or unrelated individuals.
This makes distance working easier as we can collaborate on a topic or ask for assistance quickly.

Easy inbox management, use of the archive feature and snooze allows you to delay not important emails, or to clean up emails awaiting replies.
Tags allow easy sorting of various tasks and topic related emails into one place.

When viewing a discussion on the mobile app, it takes you from the start of the discussion, rather than the most recent message, which is a pain for internal conversations between multiple employees on a topic.
the search feature is implemented well, but needs some work with regards to discussions.

Front has allowed our company to save about a 5 to 1 ROI in time savings

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Major time savings and better organization is the key benefit we get as well as being able to build our own custom plugins.

Front allows teams to work in a more organized flow with incoming emails. One of the ways we have been able to utilize Front has been to group all emails for specific teams into Team inboxes and then team members can take emails out of the queue and work to bring the box to zero. This has saved us a lot of time from trying to organize emails in outlook.

The main selling feature for us however was the ability to create a custom plugin in the panel on the right as well as pull data from the current conversation from the Front API that is well built. This allows us to customize our flow.

Front also has several default integrations some more useful than others. They seem to be growing at a large pace so you can expect to see major enhancements with the product in the future.

The price can be a little high per user and the Enterprise version doesn't seem to offer the kinds of benefits you would want to see for such a large price jump. There also seem to be some features on enterprise that feel like they should be one tier down like user roles and authorization.

Matt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Front is the best tool we ever added to our team!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Front is an amazingly powerful tool backed by a team of professionals who provide us with the ability to manage our email as a team. We work together to help our customers succeed and share an email account — with Front we're able to assign out emails, have thread-specific chats by mentioning team members and use the Sequences feature to send personalized messages to our customers. Using Front has increased our communication internally and has dramatically improved our efficiency when addressing customer requests. Sequences allow us to stay personal and deliver proactive outreach without sacrificing time.

Front is a growing company which means they roll out updates from time-to-time — anytime there are bugs they are quick to address the concerns. The CSM team and technical support have been super helpful anytime we've run into issues.

Antwort von Front Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We love helping the Instructure team be so efficient :)

Isabella
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Organize all the emails your teams receive in a flexible way with Front.

Bewertet am 7.11.2020

We use this software in the teams that are mainly dedicated to sales that are executed in our business facilities, especially to keep track and organize each of our potential customers that come from various points, when we refer to various websites, especially when doing business from emails, which are multiple, this system determines them in order of arrival, and attends them remotely, facilitating our work in large proportions.

It is an incredible software in its main functionalities, because once it is implemented, it automatically organizes complex or chaotic emails, in a very fast and sophisticated way, giving amazing impressions, due to its extraordinary operation, without excluding that it is a A very useful tool, especially when we go to business scales, which require attention to their outgoing and incoming messages that they have in a multiple way, covering all these needs in a very successful and smooth way, being one of my systems favorites.

As a significant disadvantage, regarding the functionalities that this software maintains, we can mention that its exports are not very large that can be described in a considerable scope, where they should normally comply and operate without interruptions, highlighting that they are totally difficult to select , since it is a complex software, according to its programming, due to its extensive tools that it offers for its options of use that it commonly executes.

Heather
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great value, good product, but could still use some improvements

Bewertet am 12.3.2020

It has been helpful for our company to have the ability to sort our emails by market and then assign each email to the appropriate team member. It is also helpful to be able to see the number of emails in team member inboxes and when they are online, in order to better determine who may need help. Having the ability to at mention a team member or share a draft with another member of the team is helpful for the company as well.

I really like the ability to set timers for emails to reappear in my inbox, and having the ability to assign and @mention team members are also helpful features that use daily.

I still miss having actual folders. I feel like it gets confusing using tags and having my emails sometimes auto-archive. I actually missed including some invoices on my month-end statements last month, because those emails archived and I didn't see them in my open tab in under that tag. I also recently discovered that we can't use our mail merge app with Front. In our industry having the ability to use a mass-mailout software or app is very important.

Brittany
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Front streamlines all forms of communication!

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Front allows us to automate a lot of our communication and integrates seamlessly with our workflow systems. It has kept my team organized and efficient.

I love that everything is in one place! If I need to see e-mails from multiple client inboxes, it's all in my team inboxes. I can also add as many personal inboxes as I want and all the emails show up in one inbox in Front with color tags to differentiate the actual e-mail addresses they came from. If I need to communicate with my team regarding tasks in Front, the comment tool makes it easy. I can use the Asana integration to create workflow tasks without ever leaving the Front app.

The biggest downside of Front is the pricing. It's a bit expensive for only being one piece of our operational tech stack but we think it's worth it.