iAuditor Bewertungen

iAuditor

Eine mobile Anwendung zur Überprüfung von Checklisten für die Durchführung von Prüfungen.

4.6/5 (59 Bewertungen)

iAuditor after 5 weeks

Bewertet am 19.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried.
The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day.
There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do.

We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works.
We like it.
We use it.

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

iAuditor Review

Bewertet am 6.3.2019

Awesome Awesome Awesome

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!

Mit Google übersetzen

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be.
Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.

Mit Google übersetzen

Record keeping at its best

Bewertet am 2.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

iAudit is an easy and professional looking audit tool that can be adapted to suit your business needs. Overall the product is very user friendly and produces great reports that will impress any internal or external auditors who are reviewing your business. I would highly recommend investing in this tool as it will not only provide you with some peace of mind but also highlight areas for improvement.

easy to use and professional results. Multi platform access

unable to extract a csv file on all completed audits

Mit Google übersetzen

Outstanding Solution and world class hotline

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used Anoto pen and paper as EHS engineer earlier. Now I am able to transfer all my checklist with no effort and in combination with my iPad and the pen I am getting anything even easier and faster incorporated, from text over pictures to signatures. It is the most useful tool so far on the market for professional environmental and safety engineers and literary literary makes your day, fast, easy, accurate - just brilliant.

If you know how to use this software best you will receive a world class tool for literally pennies only. As an experienced EHS engineer it took me 30 minutes only to get my first report up and running. price vs. value is outstanding and for small EHS teams it's nearly the single best option available. Just forget those big players from Intellex up to Ecointense, this tool gives you more for less and the support is the best I have ever seens.

At this moment the base tool (desktop) is in English only, makes it harder to transfer the tool to the base once your not native and/ or want to incorporate it internationally internationally. Layout options for the report covers could improve, but those are minors.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best build your own tracking and scoring platforms

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I love the platform because it does everything I needed and want. I can create my own lists, forms, evals and checklists with results for any scored for me. At the end of the day all info is kept in a dashboard that I really think anyone can understand as well as anyone I invite to share our view. It is really amazing and with any money spent for better tracking.

I liked being able to build my own templates for all aspects of team performance as well as having an accurate scoring system with results simply shown on a interactive dashboard.

I can't come up with any real aspects of platform that I dislike currently as the platform really has met all requirements I had and more.

Great product - Off the shelf and easy to use. Great customer support

Bewertet am 17.3.2019

Ease of use.
Build you own audit templates in minutes, not hours.
Customer service and support
Reporting

The scoring is a little hard to generate meaningful scores though I'm sure if I worked with the iAuditor support team on this I could work through the issues.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best app and a huge time and paper saver

Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Best safety auditing and inspection app ever, this has saved me hours auditing and 1000's of pieces of paper. SafetyCulture iAuditor helps me manage my safety checklists with ease and now I never have to print or type another another report again.

time saving
saves paper
reduces business costs

Mit Google übersetzen

GREAT product and so versatile

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

OHS is so broad and I have found iAuditor helps me find and use the things that relate to me, but is also customizable to my organization's needs.

The software is adaptable so allows me so much flexibility around creating and using OHS reports. It is easy to use and has an ever expanding template library that saves time and helps 'outside the box' thinking. I can access it on my mobile so I can walk around my work site taking notes and they are immediately loaded up into my reports. I can take and upload pictures and assign followup work with colleagues and contractors.

There is very little I dislike about this product. Currently we use the free version, so I can only export reports in PDF format. We are upgrading shortly and I hope to be able to use everything.

Mit Google übersetzen

I absolutely adore the attention to detail in this software

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Absolutely worth the time and money!

Precise detail! iauditor hits the nail on the head, this program was built by people that know the workflow. Every detail from the input of pictures to gps location input shows how much thought has went into this software!

I have not cons for iauditor they provided me with everything I need throughout the day to keep me organized and on task.

Easy to use.

Bewertet am 28.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Live data that we are able to trend and share with contractors to improve their safety and services.

Ability to create templates or modify templates that others have shared.
Easy to develop templates from scratch
Range of field types
Built in charts and ability to export to Excel for custom charting
Easy to use in the field
Easy to get users on board and operating quickly

I would like to be able to build customised reporting within iAuditor rather than having to export to Excel.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best checklist app and I tried a few!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Exceptional, customer support is incredible the team really care about their clients. Everyone that works at iAuditor is very passionate about their clients individual needs.

There is almost no boundaries to what you can create.

Reporting is very good!

Extracting the data collected by the app can be difficult but not impossible.

Mit Google übersetzen

Saves a lot of time when completing site reviews

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

- Customizable audit reports that we can brand and format however we need, with various types of question/answer fields (radio buttons, drop downs, text fields, etc.).
- Our field review teams can upload pictures directly from their mobile device while on-site to ensure there is no confusion.
- When back in the office, our office staff can export the report to word and fine-tune as needed.

- Even though we can insert pictures, the picture index at the back of the report is a bit cumbersome to constantly scroll back and forth and copy paste the better quality pictures. It'd be nice if there was a simpler way to do this.

Checklists?

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this for daily inspections on activities and it is great for that! If something does not pass, the appropriate person will receive an email.

I have other checklists plugged into this software but I don't always check everything off at once. This software isn't the best for that since it wants you to complete the it once you start it.

7.0/10

iAuditor Review

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm significantly improving my audit time and taking notes and pictures of non-conformances immediately. iAuditor monitors the non-conformances and reminds me about them and automatically reminds me to conduct my audit on the schedule we set.

iAuditor helped/built several electronic audits for me that I use for my GMP Facility Audit, Glass Audit and SQF System Audit.

It seems easy to build your own audits, but learning and actually doing them is a little time consuming. But its very valuable to turn paper audits into iAuditor audit format.

Simply the Best

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple to use by both admin and tradesman.
Helps us get our reports out quickly.
Helps staff to be detailed in the field.
Staff are quick to respond with any enquire you might have

No cons come to mind. I would love to see deep integration with my job management program, but other than that its perfect for what we use it for.

Mit Google übersetzen

iAuditor Makes Inspections So Much Easier!

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cyclical inspections became so much easier once I spent the time to create the inspections in iAuditor.
This is a brilliant piece of software that I highly recemmend.

You can create outstanding quality inspection lists and quality checks in minimal time.
The features and functionality made me look really professional when I presented the completed inspection sheet to my line manager.
Branding is a great addition to make the final reports look professional and personal.
Works great on tablet or phone which makes is super-handy and discreet.
It can be as simple or complex as you choose it to be.

The Geo locating is sometimes off and annoying, but mostly pretty good.

Mit Google übersetzen

The easiest auditing experience I've had

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started with a just a few iAuditor licenses but when other people saw how organized our audit reports were, they jumped on board. We now have 60+ people using iAuditor in the field.

The help and support service SafetyCulture offers is second to none. It saves us a ton of time in the field and gives you a complex audit report that would've been impossible to obtain with conventional methods. We're able to create a template in 30 minutes, identify gaps in the system and provide real time feedback.

The front end is great but the data management needs some work in my opinion. We can export in a CSV or use the API for JSON but it requires some technical investment on our end.

Great solution

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Incredible friendly non-pressured experience. They want to help you in and offer a tremendous solution, but they let you decide if it is a good fit. Great people, enviable culture.

Customized logic built into forms

Detailed, specific, metric reporting

Fantastic customer service

Universal linked data lists

2-way API

I don't have anything worth listing here at this point. It really solves a need.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent audit software, fully customizable to your environment

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

iAuditor makes it incredibly easy to setup, manage, and deploy audit and safety check templates to everyone on your team. The build in scheduling and assigning of action items keeps you from having to switch back and forth between emails and this program. Also, their mobile app development makes using this software a breeze in the field, which is a huge win for our end users, and keeps them from getting bogged down with the technology aspect and able to remain focused on completing the task at hand.

I wish there were more detailed reporting options. Some of the build-in reports don't quite reflect the data that I'm looking for, and there aren't really many options to build my own reports.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for my site reviews!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

When I'm visiting a job site, iAuditor is a great tool for issues I discover when reviewing the site. I can run through a pre-populated list of inspection items, and take photos of discovered issues. When I get back to the office, I can export the review to PDF and/or Word and continue polishing it.

The review editing menu is hard to navigate and get used to, and when I export to a template there is always some cleaning up I have to do with the formatting.

Mit Google übersetzen

A good resource for customizable field audit forms

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

iAuditor is easy to use report creation tool that allows users to create, check-out and share audit reports, field reports, daily logs, etc.

The export to Microsoft Word feature does leave a bit to be desired in terms of output formatting as it doesn't pay attention to page breaks as well as I'd like.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Great easy to use App - Just open and start building and using it to read all my crazy data.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Super easy to build templates to use in minutes! I got to really put my QA thinking into usable information other could understand, especially with having No programming skills!

I wish when looking at your data (historically) the date range you choose would not reset themselves if you leave one tab for another. Also that it would have ways to "view" / open audits/reports after charting them instead of having to export all the time.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great field review tool for site reviews!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

- I can use iAuditor from either my phone, tablet or laptop, depending on what I have on-hand while on-site.
- Can insert pictures taken with device directly into specific sections of the report.
- I can create various types of question/review items (buttons, drop-down, multi-line text fields, etc.)

- Using iAuditor to create forms can be confusing, and their help pages don't really clear up the confusion.

iauditor

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it is good as we can put our own modules and start inspection ad also save the report and give recommendation, only issue is the data mb should be increased for a month usage.

the use is very easy, it can give us and the site inspected all the required quality issues which needs improvement

the mb should be increased, as when I do one site the mb gets full and for that month I am not able to use it ad need to wait for a whole month again