SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Erschwingliche Marketingautomatisierung für alle Unternehmensgrößen

Sortieren nach

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The marketing automation choice when value-for-money matters

Bewertet am 12.7.2021

We moved from HubSpot to SharpSpring primarily because of the price: HubSpot can be very expensive, particularly if you need to use the CRM and marketing capabilities. HubSpot is the market leader in usability and reporting (in my opinion) so we did notice a difference when moving to SharpSpring, but for 95% of the activities we undertake SharpSpring is at least as good as HubSpot and often better. The grouping of landing pages into funnels is one example of some great SharpSpring functionality that helps make your campaigns more effective.

SharpSpring does everything you would expect at a competitive price. The tool is a very capable marketing automation system, with good email and automation capabilities, as well as some great tracking and social media features.

Reporting is good, but not as good as the best (which is HubSpot in my opinion). Although the capabilities don't hold us back, it would be nice to be able to have easy ways to measure the performance of landing pages/funnels.

Pardot und Marketo Engage

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

We switched mainly because of price.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

SharpSpring offers almost everything that other, more expensive, products offer, but at a very competitive price-point. Our clients who have deployed SharpSpring have been equally happy with the performance and results they have achieved.
Brooks
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A powerful platform, but still has a long way to go

Bewertet am 20.11.2019

We use Sharpspring for email automation, marketing automation, lead tracking, reporting, as a CRM, and as a sales tool. It allows us to track contact interactions from first touchpoint through sale. It has been a huge help.

My favorite thing about Sharpspring is the ability to track and analyze the entire life of a lead, from start to finish. It allows us to optimize our funnels and nurture prospects from interest to sale. It is a really powerful tool and offers (almost) everything you need for marketing automation from automated workflows to landing pages and forms to email design. I also love their lead scoring.

Though it offers a lot of features, it's not all that usable compared to similar products. There are countless small usability issues. Landing pages are pretty difficult to create. Support is usually great – but can at times be entirely unhelpful. Automation has some key features other tools allow. Overall, there are just a lot of features that still need to be added in order to really compete.

ActiveCampaign, BenchmarkONE und Keap

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

Price was the primary reason.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

We really needed a robust CRM for longer B2B buying cycles. Though all other tools were awesome, Sharpspring won out there.
Jessica

Sharpspring - Customer Review - Jessica Hobday

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Very responsive and attentive support, overall good experience.

The learning curve was a lot smaller than other softwares. While SS has generally most things that others do, it isn't all in your face at once.

There are definitely lacks in automation that other softwares use. It's getting better, but still not as versatile. Especially with workflows.. email replies aren't a trigger, can't filter by list membership, etc.

HubSpot CRM

Pricing and ease
Maud
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Not very functional

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

A nice product for automated workflows.

The platform is difficult to navigate. It is a medium performance product. Not very functional.

Brittany
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

SharpSpring is Coming Up The Ranks for Our Automation & Analytics!

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

At first, I was hesitant to jump on board with SharpSpring as I have used the bulkier parent company software from Constant Contact and did not love... I thought this would be similar and I was already familiar with HubSpot's array of marketing automation applications; however, I was a little wrong! I still prefer HubSpot for larger, more profitable or sizable I guess I should say, companies. For my non-profit and social enterprise ventures, however, it is actually very much aligned to the effectiveness as the aforementioned competitor but for half the price. I like that I can get detailed analytics while setting up true smart content triggers for pre-existing materials in a way that makes sense and is strategic for my audience at the right time in the right way.

The interface to me feels almost too simplistic as if it is dumbed down, even aesthetics wise. I am big on the look and feel of a system, especially if I'm going to be in it regularly. Also the social media capabilities and deeper, detailed analytics for lead management and creation at the top of the marketing funnel (or circulating flywheel if you're into more "modern times" industry lingo) are not up to snuff in comparison to HubSpot. But in comparison to the rest of the product market, SharpSpring is up there within the ranks!

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Ortto, ActiveCampaign und HubSpot CRM
BreAnn

Best CRM out there

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

I am able to use this platform as an all in one to track well pretty much everything a business could want to track. I lvoe how everything for social media is in one platform. I can't say enough about SharpSpring.

Everything! It does everything we could ever as a CRM to do. I love how everything is customizable to what fits my company's needs.

I would make some changes to the reporting tools and creation of emails.

Salesforce Platform

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

Keap sucked and SharpSpring could do everything any business would need in the digital business world.

Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

SharpSpring gave us everything we needed and more at a great price
Rene
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sharpspring is the solution for all-in-one marketing

Bewertet am 30.4.2022

We have implemented SharpSpring for our clients and are using it ourselves for Marketing Automation, emailmarketing and social media marketing. Our clients are very pleased for the way we create leads for them. SharpSpring gives a lot of insight in the way leads are generated and we use the automation tool also for cross selling and stay in touch with existing customers. Before SharpSpring we looked in to both HubSpot and Infusionsoft but SharpSpring is the best solution for us. Worth every penny and more.

SharpSpring is best for clients who want to generate lots of leads and convert them to clients. If you look for a complete solution for marketing automation, social media, emailmarketing, Google Ads and a CRM, this is the go to solution. If you are only looking for emailmarketing without the rest then this is not the best fit.

Social media monitoring could be beter. No other cons.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

ROI, price is very good for what you are getting
Josh

SharpSpring - All-in-One Marketing Automation for the Agency

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

Overall, SharpSpring has been excellent. We've been with them since before the purchase by Constant Contact, and the quality of the product has been worthwhile before and after the acquisition.

SharpSpring lets us manage a wide variety of marketing and client management activities in one easy-to-use platform. Everything from marketing automation, to transparent sales pipelines, to persona-focused automated (and adjustable) messaging tools, we can save hundreds of hours on marketing tasks, while regularly engaging our clients' prospects and increasing overall sales.

SharpSpring could work on improving their help files significantly. While their live support staff are excellent, I feel like for most questions, I have to contact them, rather than simply look up a well-written help article to get many answers.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

The agency focus was the major thing. Instead of having our team log out and log into dozens of different client accounts, we can manage the major details from our master account, and then quickly switch into a client account and interact with their particular needs.
Alvaro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best Marketing Automation Tool for Agencies!

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

I'm actually working with three different Marketing automation tools and the price/quality relation for small or medium businesses is the best

Powerful tools and features for a reduced license price

Maybe the social media module or some more native integrations

Terry
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Happy with this product

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

I find this product is relatively user friendly, I especially like all the details in the analytics. All the information you ever needed and more. I like to have all these tools in one place and not using different products for different features.I liked the free trial because it seemed on the expensive side but after the trial we are pleased.

Integrating with our current system was not the easiest. Seems rather expensive but free trial helped seal the deal.

Freddy

SharpSpring as our CRM

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

SharpSpring listens to its clients and provides an easy to use CRM. When I have a question, they have the answer! I enjoy my CRM experience with SharpSpring.

SharpSpring is extremely user friendly. It allows for automation through the entire sales funnel. From its Social Media capabilities to its impactful email marketing feature, SharpSpring improves our productivity from management to rep usage!

In doing research, there was supposed to be an automatic integration with Qwilr. We have found that is not the case.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

SharpSpring was easier to use and allowed our agency to "White label" the solution to our clients.

Pipedrive
Juliana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sharpspring made sales tracking so much easier for me and my team

Bewertet am 11.11.2021

What really makes Sharpspring stand out from other platforms is their excellent customer service and constant improving of the features within the platform. Although the platform still has a few improving points, my experience overall has been very satisfying. I would recomend this 100% to other coleagues.

What I mostly appreciated about using sharpspring was the diverse range of features within the platform, since they identify and capture prospect information much easier; wich is very valuable in terms of sales optimization.

Sharpspring has a very accelerated rate for putting out new features, to keep up and compete with other platforms, wich is a pro; however, the new features often need updates. Video Calling, for instance, was great by the time the pandemic began; however, it might not be as established as other video conference competitors.

Rafael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The last review you need to read before you choose your CRM.

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

They help me understand where my leads are coming from, which campaign is been effective, with those leads are buying and how my commercial team is dealing with the leads and opportunities, and just by this month, we started to make our customer journey into the platform so we have also our CS on board.

Looking all around the market, you will find sharpspring, with a slightly different business model that can make some eye turn but after you understand you will love it.

The fact that you can buy directly from agencies that know the product and already know your objectives and product, is brilliant since no one will understand more your client than their selves and you that is emerging on his market, some platform forces you to buy their onboarding package that in the end, you don't leave with much.

A platform with that many features on the begging can be a little overwhelming, but with time, you understand the reason for each feature.

I use them for lead management, campaign, sales pipeline, and don't feel that i am using their potential 100% already

the learning curve needed for the platform, all platform have their learning curve, but once you pass it, this service is awesome!

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

Mid-tier price with top-tiers features.

ActiveCampaign und RD Station

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Mid-tier price with top-tiers features.
Randy

Great Value, Functionality, and Support

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

SharpSpring allowed us to enter the email marketing services market in a way that was easy and scalable. Their support is one of the best I've seen in a software company. We have enjoyed the relationship and appreciate the robust capabilities of the platform.

We manage a wide range of clients using SharpSpring, and you can not beat the cost and functionality delivered in a mid-high level automation platform - one that continues to evolve and grow.

We have really had no complaints with SharpSpring over the past 5 years we have been using it for ourselves and our clients.

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

Cost/Value and the strong focus SharpSpring has on supporting agencies.

See comments above
Dave
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution for a Small Agency

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

It has been a great enabler for our business and has really become and extension of our capability that we deliver our clients

We love the fact that we can white label the product and resell to our clients. It adds a new source of recurring revenue for our business that we would not have without this capability

We’ve had some challenges setting up billing for our managed client accounts - that said, the SharpSpring team has been helpful and very responsive in sorting out our challenges.

ActiveCampaign, Pardot und Marketo Engage

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

HubSpot just became too expensive for us to justify and it did not give us the white label capability that we were seeking.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

SHarpSpring was the only solution to offer a white label alternative
Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

SharpSpring makes my life easier.

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

It's a great platform, and the support team has been very responsive with any questions we've had over the last few years. The onboarding process was great and we never felt alone in learning how to use it. I also like the regular webinars and learning opportunities that SharpSpring hosts for marketers/agencies.

The email builder, landing page builder and form builder are all straightforward and fairly easy to learn. There are also help/support articles for pretty much anything I need help with or get stuck on. The "life of the lead" view is helpful to see a contact's interactions with our brand.

The email and landing page builders offer a lot of flexibility in layout/design, but sometimes they are a bit too restrictive in terms of moving elements around.

Insightly, NetSuite, Zoho Mail, GreenRope und Marketo Engage

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

The previous platform was a lot more expensive and under-utilized.

Pardot

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

The abundance of features for the price. Specifically, number of contacts allowed, emails sent and ability to manage clients in addition to our agency business.
Stuart
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

A great software alternative to Marketo or Pardot

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

It's a great platform overall. Expect great customer support, but also plan for a lot of time setting up automation workflows and action groups. But the tool will do what you need it to do, and then some.

The biggest plus is its affordability - all the features you need at a price that is accessible. It has all the core functions one needs in a marketing automation platform, with a powerful sales pipeline and lead management component that provides an exceptional, integrated experience. Added bonuses are chatbox and book-time features included in the price, and the ability to sync Outlook emails to a contact's record. Lead scoring

The email editor can be a bit clunky and formatting copy and layouts can be finicky. The email previewer can be cumbersome. Visual workflows can be arduous to make

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Pardot und Marketo Engage

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

I left one company where I used Marketo (as a Certified Marketo Expert) and advocated for a cheaper solution at the company where I now work. It's been an excellent choice and the platform has not disappointed.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Pardot und Marketo Engage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Purely for the cost. It's so much more affordable and it makes it accessible to a lot more companies without a huge financial commitment. The tool's functionality, the onboarding, and the customer support has been second-to-none.
Christine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Functional and Affordable Platform for My Small Agency!

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

Sharpspring has been incredibly helpful in allowing our small team to connect with leads, follow up on project prospects, organize our communications, and so much more. It allows us to accomplish a lot more for our clients, and to land more profitable projects, because we are able to take the day-to-day of marketing communication off the table, and let SharpSpring handle it! It's also been a game-changer for our B2C clients, who are able to personalize and segment their marketing efforts to specific customers, and have seen great growth in engagement and revenue!

When choosing a marketing automation platform for my agency, I knew I wanted something robust and customizable. I'm very hands on, and I don't like being constrained by the limitations of drag-and-drop editors or controlled interfaces. I want to be able to tailor my tools exactly to each client I work with, without compromising on functionality or efficiency. That's why SharpSpring has been a perfect fit for me! Not only is it affordable for a small agency like mine, who works with small businesses, but it's extremely powerful, and capable of executing any strategy my team or my clients require. The most complete and functional marketing automation platform out there!

Because of the large range of features, it can be a little intimidating to learn for some. But the onboarding team does a great job of walking you through implementation and getting you set up for success! Our agency focuses a lot on providing social media and content marketing services to our clients, and the SharpSpring content calendar is definitely not as robust or streamlined as some other platforms I've used. However, it's definitely not the focus of the platform, and there are workarounds for most of the issues I've run into with it. The SharpSpring team is also super responsive to feedback, and are constantly improving their product. I've already seen some great changes in the time I've been using the platform, and I'm confident the content calendar and scheduling tools will only continue to improve!

Zoho Social, HubSpot Marketing Hub und Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

It was the most affordable option for my agency. It was also the only one which allowed me to effectively implement it for all my clients as well, without exorbitant costs to me!
BERENICE
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Used as point solution with all the potential of an enterprise platform

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

The interaction with customers has improved a lot since we started using SharpSpring's marketing automation, we have a better vision of the various client profiles that we've interaction with, and we've been able to focus on every single one of them with a more mindful approach. The chatbot helped to get more leads because we discovered that visitors feel more open to sharing their lead information with a more dynamic tool than a form per example.

It has a lot of features and they keep adding new ones. From only one platform I'm able to keep track of my client's websites, create the forms, and manage the submissions, leads can schedule meetings with specialists without having to wait (or to interact with another human being) and I can keep track of everything with the help of the Life of the Lead. The automations available are a big deal as well, everybody in the team is aware of their responsibilities and the platform helps them never forget to follow-up.

The email builder could use some improvements, maybe something more intuitive, more templates, more flexibility while making changes. Also, de contact manager is still kinda coarse, should work more like a database and not only as a display, it could be more flexible. And allow to bulk-import contacts with no emails could be huge.

Sprout Social, HubSpot Marketing Hub und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Because we saw SharpSpring as the ideal solution for the size of our clients, something more complex could have been way too much, and going for an analysis gadget would have been a potential trouble maker.
Kurt

SharpSpring is a Gamechanger for Campaign Tracking

Bewertet am 24.10.2020

SharpSpring has been a successful decision for our agency since we got it in 2017. Within the first month it was making a huge positive difference for us and our clients. Their support has been a big part of our success with it and it continues to be an essential part of our digital marketing offering.

The biggest benefit of SharpSpring is having visibility into the leads we generate. In the past we could see impressions and clicks and website visits from our campaigns. Now we are seeing the actual leads and being able to follow activity after the initial contact. The added visibility has been an absolute game changer in the value we can provide our clients.

I really like the Life of the Lead feature where once you have a lead in the system you can track all their activity in great detail, seeing when they came back to the website, what pages they went to, if they opened emails, etc.

We've even had instances where clients claimed they were not getting leads from our campaigns and once SharpSpring was installed, not only could we now provide reports of leads we were generating, but we caught a hole in their customer service where leads we were providing were not getting responses from scheduling staff. So we not only provided reports of the leads we generated, but helped close a gap in a serious customer service issue that was happening.

It takes quite a bit of effort to get up to speed on SharpSpring as there are a lot of moving parts. But their support is great and always gets back to us quickly and efficiently to keep us on track.

Don

Functional Middle Market Software

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

Overall, I'm very happy with my expereince with SharpSpring. I think it is a functional tool that is easy to use and it feels good to have check lists and to do's that are easy to set up.

I like using this software.

I love using this software on a daily basis and using it to manage my leads. As a salesperson, it is challenging to find a CRM that actually works for you, not where you have to work for it. I like the ease of use with the kanban boards as well as the marketing automation for drip campaigns.

The mobile app is inoperable and not relevant. Sometimes the search feature is challenging to use- sometimes you need to use the companies name, sometimes you have to use the contacts name. When working in the drip campaigns you have to be really specific about which dates you select.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

The ease of use for marketing automation and ability to synchronize emails for communication transparency.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Pricing, ease of use, and presentation from the SharpSpring staff. Hubspot made us feel like we were taking up their time and not valued. Salesforce was too much for what we needed. SharpSpring made us feel valued and explained their product well by asking us questions first and tailoring their presentation around our needs, not just sending us through a powerpoint.
Max

Great Marketing Automation Software Alternative for Agencies

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

The onboarding experience was easy and helpful. They helped convert our old database into ready to import SharpSpring csv. Once we were onboarded the team helped us implement other features. As previously stated, their live chat and support is so far unmatched by any other CRM tool i've used.

The software is easy to use and is constantly being updated with new features. Within our first year of using the tool, at least 4 new features were rolled out, all of which were useful. Their live support is great. They are thorough and they followup. There have been several instances where the team has followed up after the fact to check in and see if additional support was needed

I would love more training. The videos are good and useful, but would love more virtual webinars or if being a partner allowed for more 1-on-1 type training. I also wish some of the CRM fields had more customization instead of being default/standard.

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

Zoho CRM was expensive, bulky and useless. Everytime you wanted to do something you had to add-on a new feature or upgrade. Plus there were lots of limitations and having to jump to different platforms within the CRM.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

We liked their Agency model more. It gives our clients more flexibility and freedom and their pricing model made the most sense for us and our clients.
Nigel

Comprehensive Marketing Automation Software

Bewertet am 8.9.2020

SharpSPring has been a massive help to our business. We are agency partners and we have grown our business by using the software and demonstrating the power of the software to others. SharpSpring themselves are always looking to improve the software and often realse new features or updates which improve the overall experience. They are constantly evolving and I like that. It's what is needed to keep at the forefront of today's marketing.

SharpSpring has a comprehensive range of tools to help you get the most from Marketing Automation. It integrates with your website easily and can track visitors to your site from all your differing campaigns. The tools are easy to use, once you have been through the training and can be manipulated to work together to suit your business. Delivering insights and analytics to help you tweak your marketing and increase your ROI.

The software is comprehensive, so there is a learning curve. You can get started easily with it, but you have to continue to learn to get the real powerful insights from it. Setting up takes quite a lot of tweaking to get the results you need, but it is simple and powerful to use and delivers results right from the get go.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

We found SharpSpring to be of better value overall and fitted our business needs.
Josh

Impressive product, exceptional value

Bewertet am 27.8.2020

I'm not spending as much time connecting tools and I'm spending way more time defining and executing strategies. I'm creating a robust customer engagement strategy that is inclusive of sales and marketing. I'm solving the problem of identifying content that the consumer truly wants and needs to convert.

First, fantastic price. Personalization can drive amazing results. SharpSpring gives you a solid set of tools that all communicate with each other flawlessly and for an exceptional value. It's a sophisticated tool with a lot of depth, but the certifications, demos, videos, tools, customer service all make it very easy to use. Just when I think I've figured out the edge of the depth on the tool, I realize there's another level. The automation is top notch. The ability to track so many actions, behaviors and then to take action to help the customer go further along the funnel. It fulfills the needs of so many other tools - HootSuite, Sprout, Calendly, Mailchimp, CRM, Sales CRM, TypeForm, and WhoIsVisiting (to name a few).

Not a lot so far. I'll always take more templates, pre-made content. Don't get me wrong, it has content, but the more the merrier.Billing can be a little confusing, but I know they have an update coming very soon. In fact, I just received an update email about it. I'd love to see more progress on the SharpSpring iOS app.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Pardot, Mailchimp und Marketo Engage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SharpSpring from Constant Contact

I've worked with HubSpot, Adobe, Marketo, Pardot and a myriad of other digital marketing tools. I've used tools that cost 1-2 million a year, spent months on integrations. I've honestly never found a tool that is so capable, so easy to implement, and does not require 6 figures of budget to fund it as I have in SharpSpring. I think SharpSpring is a no-brainer tool for any small to medium sized organization. It may even cut it for larger organizations. While I'm very impressed, I see the company continuing to strive towards an even higher level of greatness.
Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sharpspring for the win--Top quality marketing software for a decent price

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

We've been using sharpspring for ourselves and as an agency for our clients. Love how well it tracks clients, incoming emails, syncs with our inbox, and tracks interactions for all of our clients.

Looking to get the best out of my email marketing, Sharpspring gives me the chance to reach out to my whole list with a modicum of effort. The best part is the automation--triggers and the ability to build out a complex program make a big difference in efficacy and efficiency.

The email builder inside of the program--WYSIWYG. You can do this, but it's frustrating to make the thing look like you want it to.

VBOUT

Warum SharpSpring from Constant Contact gewählt wurde

Mailchimp felt very limited in scope. Delivery with mailchimp was restricted, it seemed like I never could end up in the gmail inbox tab, always relegated to the offers tab.

Mailchimp