SeatAdvisor Box Office Bewertungen

SeatAdvisor Box Office

Cloud-based box office printing & ticketing solution

4.4/5 (44 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Our experience has been exceptional! I'm very seldom impressed and I've been totally impressed!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.6.2017

Professionalism!

Software is great, but Seat Advisor's, in my opinion, best feature is there Customer Service! It's not only prompt but extremely courteous, no matter who we get. We also have had personal visits to check in and make us aware of new opportunities and programs. We just recently added brand new/upgraded scanners, combined with launching them on a rental client. Seat Advisor partnered with us the entire journey. We had over 3000 people come through that weekend and we looked efficient and professional. I cannot thank Seat Advisor enough for all of there assistance and for working with me to resolve all the issues. My favorite feature is the cell phone scanning capabilities. Impressive!

Mit Google übersetzen

We are in our eighth year with SABO, and continue to be pleasantly amazed.

Bewertet am 24.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For more than 10 years we ticketed our 1,200 seat venue manually - three tier reserved seating with multiple package options, ACCESS services, holds, and various comps. While it was a lot of tedious hands on labor, it was exactly appropriate to the level of electronic skill our box office manager possessed. Annual audits were accomplished by counting torn stubs.

Moving into the 21st century meant finding a software system that could accommodate both an inexperienced operator and a complex ticketing structure. In hindsight it would have been best to ask one of our more computer literate staff to manage the initial set up. Instead we assigned the entire organizational and event set up to our box office manager.

What followed was a series of marathon phone consultations between SABO tech support and our office that went on for several days. It is not an exaggeration to say that the gentleman on the SABO end was heroically patient and great at his job.

Ticket sales have since been moved to my department, and eight years later I can see where better information and skills on our side would have resulted in a more efficient setup. Having said that, the software has evolved in both capacity and flexibility enough that our early mistakes have been overcome by computer savvy box office management on our side working with an consistently responsive, friendly, knowledgeable tech support staff on the SABO side.

*** update***
We have set up a second organization to manage a new trial concert series selling independently of our established programming.
We created an "exclusive" series of van shuttle tickets shown in a different window than the concert tickets to avoid confusion.
SABO created an icon to help patrons distinguish between adding tickets and adding van rides.
Our development department is slated to try the new fundraising module.
We are using a questionnaire for the first time to support a recently received grant.

SABO continues to provide everything we need, including excellent support to us and customer service to our patrons.

Great Ticketing solution!

Bewertet am 12.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Dallas Bach Society has gone through a number of different ticketing solutions, and to be honest, almost all of them left a great deal to be desired! In 2012, we began a search for a new ticketing solution and came upon SABO. We were impressed then with the flexibility, reporting features, Patron management and integrated marketing. When the problems with Java occurred we were very concerned because our online ticket sales dropped to about 25%, which meant that our phones were ringing off the hook because people could not purchase online. As you all know that was a very trying time. With the new enhancements and re-designs now our online sales is at about 90%!
The thinks we are most impressed with are the Patron Management features of automatically assigning attributes based on certain criteria. This is vital as we are a membership organization and we have to keep track of patrons who make donations of $50 or more. SAGO does this seamlessly! The second thing we are thrilled with is the Online Sales flow. Our patrons are very happy with the look, feel and ease of use of online purchasing. This alone has saved the organization a great deal of money! We constantly use the reporting features to keep track of Sales trends and sales volume. We also are impressed with the new MPP feature and plan to utilize it for special pricing events!

On the side of things that we would like to see improved, are the Marketing integration. We moved away from VerticalResponse because of ease of use in reference to organization branding was just about impossible to achieve. We now use MailChimp, but SABO does not integrate with the product and we would love to have the option to choose different E-Blast providers.
Our other item that we would really like to see enhanced is the ability to scan in tickets without the use of the antiquated scanner attachment for the old iPhones and IPads. With the new iPhone 5 - 6 and the high resolution cameras most companies have done away with the attachments. We would love to see this happen with the SABO app.

Mit Google übersetzen

Client Support and Tech Support are out of this world!

Bewertet am 21.8.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If the pricing doesn't convince you that SABO is in it for the long haul and partnership relationship - then the customer support provided should hit the message home - SABO has genuine concern for its clients and ensures their success with personal attention and response to the needs of its users.

We have been using Sabo for the past year and half. After searching for a ticketing solution for months, SABO stood out amongst the rest because of its informative sales/support team and pricing. Marc in particular (our client relations contact) has gone above and beyond our expectations from day one. Whether supporting a new business with growing needs and constant changes, providing specific and specialty support options, or creating solutions for problems we thought were too great to overcome - Marc constantly surprises us with his ingenuity and ability to meet our needs. Most recently, SABO added Social Network features that once again keep this system current with the growing demands and trend changes of the ticketing industry.

I must say that SABO has a range of reporting features that really help us understand who our customer base is, where they are purchasing from, how they heard about our event, and if they desire to be on our marketing contact list. However, as a client that is always looking for more data, I could use a couple more report options that allow me to understand our customer base with a little more ease of use and streamlined information.

Increased Patron Satisfaction of the Turtle Creek Chorale

Bewertet am 24.9.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall SABO is fairly easy to use and meets most of our needs. Even thought there are a few drawbacks that could easily be fixed I would defiantly recommend this product to any arts organization looking for a better ticketing option. It has continued to bring a professional image of our organization to our patrons. Huge thanks to Justin Baxter for his continued support.

Great customer support
User friendly
Social Networking features
Patron ease
Real time seating charts

Reports should be more customizable
Would like a review of a patrons history including seats, without having to select each order.
Price structure is very challenging to master and can't be changed.
Don't like how it inputs text for the event description.
Print at home tickets are great, however a challenge that we have when at the venue box office,patron needs us to reprint that ticket that has already been printed at home. There is no easy way to do that. I can't even begin to describe the process in which to accomplish it and most of the time we reprint the ticket by happenstance, not sure how we reprinted it. It's about a 4-5 step process unless there is an easier way that we don't know about.
Would still love to see a feature of refunding a ticket price to a donation. As a nonprofit we don't allow refunds on tickets, we do offer our patrons a tax letter on tickets donated back to us. Would love to release that ticket back into inventory and still capture the purchase.

Mit Google übersetzen

Been a client since 2010...they ARE the best!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer service is the best in the industry. They make you feel like you are their only client!

Ease of use, great back office and web presence, and great customer support

None that I can find in 6 plus years

Mit Google übersetzen

SeatAdvisor makes online ticketing easy

Bewertet am 19.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since we first implemented SABO in 2007, our organization has come a long way utilizing technology with our ticketing and online sales. The implementation process was very straightforward, with the largest obstacle being our internal volunteers adapting to the change from paper tickets. The training was done remotely though online collaboration and desktop sharing tools, which still continue today for any support needs which may arise.
The SABO interface and seat maps are very clean and professional looking. While we are a small non-profit community theater with 360 seats, we only use a small portion of the functionality. For example, we don't have a need for setting up portals and barcode scanning of tickets at the door as larger venues would use.
Setting up new events for our six show season, including the creation of three subscription plans is relatively easy. Fortunately, we set up our season once per year, but adding special events or additional performances on the fly takes no time at all.
One area we need to take a look at is the email integration with Vertical Response in hopes of sending out automated pre and post performance emails to ticket holders with relevant information including location, parking, and local dinner show specials with area restaurants.
While the per ticket and credit card gateway authorization charges can get high for a small non-profit such as ours, we still feel that SeatAdvisors offers a superior product compared to the competition.

Service & Value

Bewertet am 20.6.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Balancing the pros and cons, we haven't been able to find another ticketing solution that matches the service and value. Improvements and developments continue to roll out - albeit sometimes slowly - and enhance the user experience both in-house and online.

SABO provides great value for our 500+ performing arts venue to sell tickets for our approximately 100 events per year. In addition to tickets, we also use it to sell our Performing Arts Academy tuition.

The process of selling a ticket is straightforward and easy to train - from teens to seniors that volunteer in our Box Office.

Customer support is prompt and thorough.

The Java-based seat maps and ticket printing have caused a myriad of problems for our theatre. The good news is that HTML-based seat maps are on their way - but can't come soon enough.

The process of setting up discounts (price points) and subscriptions is, well, a process and each specific price for every seat, every coupon needs to be entered. The trade off is the flexibility that you get in return.

Additionally, as a non-profit, the limited donation reporting and tracking creates more administrative work - so our theatre has moved away from using SABO in this capacity whenever possible.

AU PAC

Bewertet am 28.8.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I definitely recommend this software for a university performing arts center such as ourselves. Specifically for those who are just starting out and might be making the jump from hard tickets to software...learning the logic of event set up is quite easy on this software. I'm not so sure how well it would work for a bigger venue (we have 5 venues, the largest is only 500 seats), but if you're just getting going...absolutely a good web-based program! And a fantastic price, I should mention.

Ease of use, quick event set up and management, excellent resource in the online Knowledge Base allowing me to have a big pool of information to search for before I need to contact support. SABO makes it easy to solve your own issues!

Love the section of event management where per ticket and per transaction fees are added - it is by far the simplest and most logical set up I've ever worked with.

The reports sometimes have bugs, and I wish they were a little easier to manipulate. Even in excel, I'm doing more cutting and copying than just calculating. I'm dying for a Transactions by Patron report, where I can search an individual or range of patron id's and get a list of transactions.

I find the hand scanners to have a little lag, but I don't know if that is a SABO or a hardware issue.

SeatAdvisor Review

Bewertet am 6.6.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would recommend SeatAdvisor as a perfect ticketing solution for any venue, or group of venues. We are very happy with it at Southern Illinois University!

Seat Advisor is a great Ticketing Solution. With this company, I have been able to serve over 15 clients with unique needs, including subscriptions that involve events at multiple venues, reserved/GA seating at one event, GA events with different price scales, the list goes on. With SeatAdvisor, I am able to track my marketing efforts through the use of promo codes, and advertise upcoming events right on the Print at Home Ticket. The pick your own seat option is very useful! Since we have that option available to our online patron, we have successfully taken our walk up down to virtually nothing. We have now trained our audience to purchase their tickets online and over the phone reducing our staffing costs significantly! The support team is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the product.

SeatAdvisor does not offer a scan out option as part of their access control.

Mit Google übersetzen

I just wanted to thank the staff at SABO. You have all been so understanding and helpful.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had a manual system and this really helps to automate the ticket and subscription process so we can be efficient.

The ease of the software setup it is very logically laid out and easy to follow and great knowledge base.

We need a few changes one big thing no second name for the patron which is very negative to our customers. Renewals not exactly what we thought but the subscriptions system works great.

Mit Google übersetzen

Customer Service is AMAZING!!!

Bewertet am 20.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I just wanted to send a huge shout out and THANK YOU to the staff at SABO. You have all been so great in helping us, mainly me, understand your system, make our dreams work and get me through any struggles I make. Any question or problem'which isn't a problem with the software it is a problem with my untechy mind is dealt with amazing help and compassion. I hope you realize how great you are and what a benefit I find in your assistance in any thing I need. You get back to me so quickly either by email if possible or by phone if needed, I don't feel like we are 2 time zones apart. We have so enjoyed the change to SABO and our patrons seem to like the ease of purchasing tickets and things we able to do send out email reminders of a show time, email a confirmation of an order and just being more user friendly. The transfer of information from our prior software to SABO and setting our new season was very easy. We are starting our 2nd year with SABO and are very happy with everything. Customer Service and Technical help are fantastic.

Thanks for having my back and look forward to working with all of you in present and the future.

SABO Saved My Summer

Bewertet am 22.8.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I highly recommend SABO for anyone that is thinking about becoming automated.

Sabo was an excellent addition to our business. We used to do everything by hand. Having SABO saved so much time that I have been able to enjoy my summer. It's like having an extra "INTELLEGENT" employee. The ease of the system is great for my customers. They love to have the opportunity to choose their own seats and print their tickets to bypass our long lines. SABO's customer service is amazing, I put in a ticket and I have answers within 30 minutes or a phone call to solve the problem. The customer service department is better than I would have ever imagined.

The only two things I wish SABO would do is: When a customer pays cash you can enter the cash so it tells you how much change to return to the customer. That would help our staff tremendously. Also, I wish SABO would be able to post the events right to "Celebrity Access", Facebook and Myspace. Other than those two small inconveniences SABO ROCKS!

SABO Has Increased Our Revenue and Patron Satisfaction

Bewertet am 26.8.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am glad I made the change from the earlier program we used. Our overall profit has increased because we now retain fees. In addition, the quality of the internet user interface makes my patrons happy - and more importantly WILLING to purchase tickets online.

I absolutely love that the patron can select their seats via the internet. Our previous ticket service did not allow us to set fees - or retain convenience fees.
The system is stable and I have high degree of confidence that it will be so during our peak sales times.
Back office sales are effortless, the interface is easy to use.
Customer history feature is very useful.
Reporting is powerful. I appreciate the export feature allowing me to customize reports as necessary.

Our account manager stays in touch and has done so from day one. He shows a willingness to discuss issues. He reminds me of a more traditional product manager.

I really do not have any strong negative impression of either the product or the company.

Del Mar Thoroughbred Club

Bewertet am 26.8.2009

Very highly recommended.

We came to SABO from Pro Venue, and it was an enormous improvement. Probably the biggest driver for us to move to SABO was the ability to have an online box office. The online feature works fantastic, and has significantly reduced the wait times on the phone. Enabling Print at Home is a great feature and has dramatically reduced lines in will call. Other improvements are the map display, the stability of credit card reconcilliation, their willingness to adapt SABO and make changes to fit our needs, the ease of balancing etc. The staff at Seat Advisor is very open to any of our needs, and when feasible works to make any changes or enhancements we need.

There are rare occassions that because SABO is web based, we lose connectivity or are affected by other SABO patrons. It would be nice to be able to customize reports. Would be nice to have a patron summary rather than having to drill into each patron order.

SeatAdvisor Fits Our Organizational Needs

Bewertet am 13.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SABO really works for what we do at the CIM. We do a mixed bag of general admission and reserved seating that require tickets which are free or paid. SABO gives us the opportunity to create these events and make them available to our patrons online 24/7. "Batch Print" is a wonderful feature to have when creating the will call. It prints all the tickets in alphabetical order according to disposition. Another feature that is helpful to our business is the reporting feature. I find the "patron profile" report particularly useful information from each performance. The reports can be used on both paid and free concerts, and there are a dozen of different reports to choose from or even customize, if needed.

On the whole, SABO works very well for the work we do at CIM. It's given us great tools to use in our back office reporting, and has finally given us an online presence that our audience is responding too. I recommend SABO to the small arts institution that has 15-30 events in a year. It is an affordable and capable ticketing system.

Mit Google übersetzen

Incredible Service and the fastest setup i have ever seen!

Bewertet am 3.11.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Best Online and Box Office Ticketing System in the market, if you have events in Asia and also need staff to assist at your venue/event they are always ready to help!!!!!!! Incredible Team Work. great Guys and all in Uniform very Professional.

Setup was done fast and quick, if new venues was mostly done within days, it is easy to use great security features specially with name on the ticket and pdf password logged etickets. Best Online eticketing system i have seen.
Finally i can keep my own database which was a problem when i used other ticketing systems and this reduce my marketing budget. Thanks for allowing us to use SABO!

Paypal Integration is easy and great but sometimes loose data.
SHould concentrate more on using paypal as the only gateway as it is easy and quick to setup.

SABO is amazing!

Bewertet am 5.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SABO has made the ticketing process for Harvard-Westlake School so easy. From a computer, phone, or any kind of mobile device with all types of browsers you can purchase tickets to events and access the back office to make sales and edit information. The cloud based system is definitely the way to go as far as ease of use and accessibility. Training for the system and customer service are wonderful, and the employees are helpful and patient. Customer service response time is immediate and they are extremely knowledgeable about every detail of the system and can assist and walk you through how it works. SABO is a wonderful ticketing system that will work with your needs to promote and sell tickets to your events.

Mit Google übersetzen

SABO is a great way to sell tickets online!

Bewertet am 27.8.2009

AA+++ Recommended.

SABO is very user friendly. It has great help menus and well as great customer service. If you have a question that is not in the help data base and need to ask customer service the get back to you very quickly. I have never had a problem that didn't get resolved promptly and to my satisfaction.
The Patron Management is by far superior to anything else we have used.
My patrons find the online ticket option very convienient and very easy yo use.
The repots menus will get you about any report you can think of. And then some.

I really can not think of any.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great program - easy to use and wonderful customer support.

Bewertet am 27.8.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would recommend SABO to any organization that wants to have control over their ticketing setup, sales and fees and enjoys working with a company that has very strong customer support and service.

Customer Support - problems are taken care of immediately and I can always get a support tech on the phone. Lots of user options. We can set up our performances any way we like and have total autonomy unlike other ticketing programs.

Because there are so many options it takes a little time to familiarize yourself with all the choices, but once you learn how to setup an event the site/program is VERY EASY to understand and navigate.

Best Ticketing Software!

Bewertet am 17.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using SABO for nearly 7 years, and I am very satisfied with the product and support. The software is very user friendly which makes training a smooth process. I manage a performing arts center attached to a college, and SABO is the perfect fit for our staff and patrons. Creating events and changing event details is an easy and efficient process. Support has been great! I have never had a problem reaching someone for help when I needed it. SABO is also committed to continually improving and enhancing the features, and it is great to know that they are willing to work with their customers to provide what we need for our venues.

High Quality Package

Bewertet am 6.6.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After 3 years we left SABO to be with a different ticketing provider. One year and one big mistake later, we returned to SABO after an extensive search looking for the software that meets our needs. SABO is absolutely one of the most versatile ticket systems avaliable on the net.

SABO is an extremely easy to use software. Back office set up is a breeze. Patrons have no problem using the system to purchase tickets online. Great range of reporting that appeases the accounting department.

We are an east coast company, so sometime we have to wait for them to get to the office.

Marc Hashagen

Bewertet am 24.8.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The SABO program is extremely user-friendly, and the staff is efficient and timely in getting back to us with answers we have! Their service is also very personal and has made the transition very simple.

We are new users of SABO and have had a great experience with the staff in training and getting SABO set-up. I would like to specifically mention Marc Hashagen, who has been extremely helpful in getting our Credit Card Server set-up. Marc has gone above and beyond in terms of his service and has made the transition so simple for our office!

I haven't experienced any cons as of now.

Mit Google übersetzen

Second year to use on-line ticketing service. both with SABO. Good experience

Bewertet am 18.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After set up daily use is simple and easy to use. We do not use or plan to use in the near future all the bells and whistles the program offers. other do I am sure so they are needed to complete the software program. If maybe there was a level one or level two type thing that included all the possibilities at level one and not so many at level two or something like that. we can work with it as is.

Customer service as good as it gets. issues sent via e-mail were answered within minutes and for right on to get us past the roadblock.

SABO PRODUCT

Bewertet am 9.9.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall i would totally recommend this product

The team at sabo has been awesome for our use inparticular going above and beyone to meet our needs.. in particular Brendan H, Omar, Aaron and Elizabeth from the help area.. they have taken my calls on holidays weekends early mornings late nights - they can tell you we have all the issues in the world (not with Sabo) but doing our events so they have been amazing for my purposes

i am not a big fan of the new contact support method but it does work just fine..