Quire

• Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great project management tool

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

It has been great, I've been using their free tier for almost 5 years and find it extremely easy and useful. I can invite clients to see their projects and it has nice and easy to understand gantt charts and to-do lists. From the free tier alternatives this would be my definite go-to project management tool.

It is super easy and doesn't have any fluff or bloat

Missing some integration capabilities (last time i checked: webhooks) and their API is not available in many automation services (yet)

Damian D.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, but extremely powerful software

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

Overall I'm loving it and using Quire on a daily basis. It made my life so easy that I cannot believe how I managed before without it. It's clean, elegant and for me very easy to use. It took me maybe 2-3 hours to figure out most of the stuff and a day or so to feel really comfortable with it.

Quire has all the features I wanted to have and gives me the ability to organize my business efficiently. It's brilliant that I can have several workspaces with multiple projects. Which I can further split into nested tasks with subtasks, but also into linked sublists with differnt view, e.g. boards.

Even if I'm looking for something it turns out to be better thought out then how I would expect it to be or look like. Plus I can get an overview of progress stats and progress summary.

Not to mention the support is amazing! Fast, responsive and eager to help. Something that you won't see much when it comes to free tools. Honestly, I can't believe it really is a free tool.

Simple.

Fast.

Intuitive.

Not distracting.

Gives everything a freelancer, SMBs or corporate might need.

It's not overly complicated with unnecessary features.

Tree structure is absolutely awesome! This way you can break every project into actually manageable tasks.

Every task or subtask can have priority, start and due date, responsible person or external team and files attached.

FREE.

Minimalistic view might give an impression it's super basic and won't provide what you need [but the truth is exactly the opposite].

Some people might find lack of chat or message board a disadvantage [but for me tasks comments are enough and allow me to keep things tidy].

There is no calendar view so it can be seen as a negative by some people [but there is a timeline view which is good enough for me].

Not sure how pricing structure will look like in the future.

Asana und ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

For me personally it felt most intuitive and had all the features I wanted to have. After testing Quire and 2 other tools I decided Quire works best for my individual needs. One of the points was the ability to have all projects / workspaces available on the left panel so I can see all the most important things without clicking back and forth. Also the design is not overwhelming so that's a positive.
Dianna S.
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Simple task software

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

Clean, open spaces, no clutter. Connected with Gmail easily

This software has no templates,. It is a very basic task software

Asana, Airtable, nTask und Teamwork

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

I didn't. I went with Airtable as I felt the interface was more user-friendly and I liked the templates that were available.

Antwort von Potix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Dianna,

I'm really sorry to learn that you didn't think Quire is a suitable tool for your business. Actually, we do have reusable templates on Quire. Also, most of the critical task software features are available on Quire, such as nested to do list to help you break down big goals into achievable tasks, Kanban board to help you get focused on what really matters in a short period of time, real time collaboration that allows work with teammates and always stay in sync, etc.

We still hope that in the future, you might consider give Quire another try and let us know what you think :) Have a wonderful day!

The Quire Team

Suzillah A.
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Untern. Größe: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Quire helps with task managing

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

My team and i manage to collaborate our task with ease with Quire, thanks to the simple operation that Quire implement for the task management. We can easily check the task process and progress on the kanban board on the dashboard. Tagging the task feature work perfectly, and i can using it to bring attention to my colleague for the task that they need to finish.

There are some shortcoming in the communication platform, as the chat or message sometimes not properly sent and not receive by the other end. I need to close and reopen the application again for it to start sync all the information again and make the pending chat properly sent out.

Adam A.
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need, and nothing that you don't

Bewertet am 18.7.2020

It took all of 4 days for me to become comfortable with their version of markdown and the in line task entry system. Creating check boxes, tables, asigning tasks in line, assigning deadlines and start dates in line, all of it.
There has been no issues to date with the software, and I am now using it to organize my entire life. NOT just my working life.
Getting my team onboard was easy, and everyone who uses the software comments on how easy it was to learn to use in our context, and how lightweight/quick it is to use.

Simple UI
Easy inline entry of tasks and restrictions such as due date, start date, assignees, tags, files and everything else one could need to get their tasks in order and their team up to date
In line chat and descriptions let people talk about important issues
The overview and kanban board options are great for people who organize their information in different ways, and the ability to have the boards interact with one another in various ways is excellent

Very minimalistic (A positive for me, but maybe not for everyone!)
Constant improvements being rolled out (A positive for me, but not everyone wants to have to learn new features constantly)
FREE!

Asana, Trello und Todoist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

Free trial was winding up and the lack of needlessly complex requirements and input methods. The less I have to learn for minimum viable usage the better for switching/picking up new software, and makes convincing my team to use it easier. This minimalistic front end with the complexity in the back end that lets those who want to be power users and those that want to run at the minimum viable level is key for me.
Marion B.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product , exceptionnal and generous customer service

Bewertet am 1.4.2020

Very good, the best "tasks" app we ever used.

Everything, but i Prefer:
- Possibility to assign a single task to multiple user (and when it's get done, it goes away for everyone)
- Possibility to organize yours tasks by organization, projects and boards
- Possibility to create weekly, monthly, etc tasks
- Possibility to attach document to each task
- User friendly
- French language ! (and the translation is good!)
- The generosity and help from the customer service (as a small and poor charity organisation who rely on volunteers who work from home, we need this kind of service to complete our projects)

- maybe the fact that when you look a subtask on a board , you can't see their connection to the "complete task" and it can be somewhat confusing to differentiate between similar subtask (Actually we just have to always name the subtask with the name of the complete task, so we have a way around)

Microsoft To Do

Warum Quire gewählt wurde

Wunderlist was bought by Window and replaced by To-do. We liked Wunderlist as it was free but it lacked some important feature (Quire is a lot better). We had to fond an alternative and we wanted something better.

Microsoft To Do

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

We tried To-do and hated it, it was complicated to set-up, we had to create a microsoft account for every single users and its features was worst than Wunderlist. We search for a long time before we finally found Quire and we are really happy.
Vincent B.
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superbe outil de gestion de tâches collaboratives.

Bewertet am 14.3.2020

C'est le meilleur gestionnaire de tâche d'équipe que nous avons utilisé. Point final. Depuis deux ans, nous avons essayé de nombreux outils. Certains très populaires et d'autres moins. Quelque chose clochait toujours. Une fonctionnalité nécessaire à notre travail manquait toujours. Quire est le premier à inclure toutes les fonctionnalités dont nous avons besoin et tout ceci avec une interface qui est un charme à utiliser. Notre recherche est terminée!!!!

L'interface simple, claire et épurée est intuitive et très agréable à utiliser à utiliser. L'affichage compact des listes présente énormément d'information (étiquette, assignations, date d'échéance, ...) tout en demeurant propre, simple et facile à consulter. Dernière cette interface se cachent toutes les fonctionnalisés de base et avancées qu'une équipe pourrait désirer : sous-tâches avec date d'échéance, notes évolutives et commentaires par tâche, tâches récurrentes, priorité de tâche, documents attachés, tâches favorites... De plus, l'interface permet de facilement filtrer et trier les listes selon de multiples critères et ses filtres sont mémorisés pour chacune des listes. L'assignation des tâches est simple et efficace et facile à comprendre pour l'équipe. Les tâches peuvent également être réorganisées simplement en les glissant directement ailleurs dans la liste.

Le seul point que j'ai trouvé à améliorer est le fait que la vue par défaut d'une liste, sans filtre personnalisée n'est ni classée par date d'échéance ni par projet. Ce n'est vraiment pas un problème majeur puisqu'en appliquant un filtre, c'est facilement corrigé. De plus, ce filtre demeure appliqué même si l'utilisateur change de vue. Cela dit, il serait agréable que la vue par défaut offre une certaine organisation.

Basecamp, nTask, KanbanFlow, Trello, Todoist, Freedcamp und ClickUp

Warum Quire gewählt wurde

Quire est le premier et le seul gestionnaire de tâche qui offre toutes les fonctionnalités dont nous avons besoin avec une interface simple et efficacement organisée.

Trello
Elise C.

A Checklist on Steroids

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

We're having our Support team use it to track all of the little to large tasks they need to work on so fewer tasks fall through the cracks. I use it for project management in creating training content for our company.

- Nested checklists
- Ability to adjust settings for each task regardless if it is nested or not
- Incredible due date functionality
- Constant updates based on customer feedback
- Free to use
- Basic reporting capability
- Kanban board
- Many ways to visualize what you're working on (tags, statuses, due dates, descriptions, assignees)

- Seems simple to use, but there's so many details to learn. Having training would be great!
- Sometimes updates interrupt my workflow. I can usually learn to work around it.

Asana und monday.com

Warum Quire gewählt wurde

We grew out of Trello when we needed better checklist functionality. We got exactly what we wanted with Quire!

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

Quire was simple and had basic reporting that we needed. We also wanted managers to have the ability to view employee projects, which Quire had.

Best To-Do list app!

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

One of the best project management apps I ever used. They have countless of features, but here are the ones that I love the most:
• Clean interface: know for their minimalism style and is built around the GTD method.
• Easy collaboration: A simple link that you can share with others.
• Kanban board
• Task Reminders
• Webpage+mobile app quick sync: They provide offline syncing.

Another huge plus is that they're completely free. No upgrade needed!

They don't have a Gantt Chart. Hope they're working on it! It's quite important for bigger teams because we need to keep track of individual tasks.

Amer D.
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Best Task-Management Software i have ever seen

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

just like it!

its free, its easy to use, perfect implementation for usability

difficult to say... i have to sing-in for all Members to do the configuration (no Admin-Tool or default settings for whole organization)

Ken P.
  • Branche: Kino & Film

Great Tool For Keeping A Team Up To Date With The Latest Information

Bewertet am 1.5.2019

We work in a business where we have to be on top of things, we can't make any mistakes, and quick / accurate delivery of elements to our clients is paramount. By using a project management system like Quire, we can have a visual status of our various projects, with up-to-date information, contacts and specifications, so we can move at a quicker pace with significantly fewer questions.

The support for Quire has been great, with quick responses and excitement over adding new / different features that we have requested. They also "dog food" their software and use the actual Quire service for their FAQ and some support questions, so they know what works and doesn't work.

My team and I work in a high speed environment where keeping track of the latest information via emails, texts, calls and more is extremely hard. Quire has been a great tool for keeping the entire team up to date with all of the latest and greatest information. We don't want anyone to have to refer back to emails to see what is correct, so we make sure that we immediately update the project information in Quire and then everyone is on the same page.

We set up a tagging system, so that our various clients and the various facilities we do work at each have a tag with a particular color. As we open up a new project, we will apply the correct tags, so we know at a quick glance who the important players are. This is especially useful as everyone on the team bounces around from project to project, so knowing who is involved and what job # to bill to is very important. Quire handles this all very well.

Quire also allows you to attach small files, which is one the main features we use, and possibly the most important. We know that the latest spec sheet is in the project on Quire, so we don't have to search around for it. It keeps our artists on track and asking way fewer questions.

Quire's sync is very good and updates very quickly when others make changes / updates. We use the web and iOS versions all day every day.

I feel like the searching functionality could be improved, so when you search for a particular name or client or job name, it only shows you the tasks that match your search. Right now, it only highlights matching tasks in a long list. It makes it too difficult to find a specific old job, so for instance you can copy information from the old job task to a new job task.

Tushant M.
  • Branche: Animation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Simple, brilliant and beautiful!

Bewertet am 30.8.2017

Quire's biggest strength is its simplicity, and that has been a boon for me, which is why I've stuck to it. It allows me to plan-out my projects extensively and manage them at a glance, saving me plenty of time and effort in order to get things done.

I've used many task management applications before for their various strengths and functionality in conjunction such as Trello, Keep, Workflowy, etc. at the same time but Quire is an interesting middle-ground. While it doesn't consist of the strengths of the other tools, it sits comfortably in between them and is pretty consistent with one's desired workflow.

It's simple enough to quickly manage and navigate through, and has enough complex features for someone like me to keep track of larger projects, whether in a team or simply working solo. Its tag-search system is also fantastic! It allows the tool to get out of your way so that you can put more time and energy on your actual work.

Another brilliant idea that Quire has had recently is to have an app-less access to your project via browser shortcut on smartphones. What it does is that it saves a shortcut your phone's desktop so you can access your tasks even if offline just like an app without having to install anything! I love that!

While the desktop navigation is fantastic via short-cuts, Quire seems to be pretty clunky on smartphones. I can still drag around tasks no problem (except for my chubby finger not letting me see where I'm even dropping it), it's really hard to use it to create and manage tasks or plan-out projects on-the-go. This is partly what keeps me from using it on Android, and instead I still rely on Google Keep.

Other things may be considered a "con" for some, even though it wasn't for me, but thought I'd mention either way:

For one, Quire's strength is in its simplicity, so there may not be features that high-end project-management tools are expected to have, such as the Timeline feature. Personally I did not require it, because Quire's Progress Stats is fine enough for me.

Secondly, part of Quire's simplicity aspect goes into how the tasks are managed; when you finish a task, it is removed from sight, therefore out of mind so you can now focus on something else. While it makes you more efficient and productive (provided you've planned things out ahead of time), in certain projects there are times when I'd like to keep track of completed tasks, and it's not really easy to do that quickly in Quire unless you decide before-hand how you intend to use it. But that's just a minor nitpick, so it doesn't bother me that much.

Though I do mind lack of Google Calendar integration.

Mel K.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Finally a tool with kanban agility AND big picture structure capability

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

Easy to get up and running and stick to it.

It's easy to end up using tools intermittently - oh I should get organised -> spend time organising -> get busy -> too much effort to organise ->oh I should get organised...

So far, I've managed to maintain a consistent level of using it to drive what I'm focusing on rather than it being an after-the-fact overhead which is what most tools devolve to when they're too separated from how we really work.

The thing that Quire does best is exactly what I've struggled with using tools such as Trello. Most of us don't get the luxury of being able to work on only one thing, and keeping track of all the different buckets of stuff without an overarching structure is a cognitive load that can become overwhelming.

Quire let's you create a structure containing multiple buckets, create views (sublists) to work with the parts that are relevant for different teams, play with structures until it all makes sense - everything that makes it easy to manage competing priorities and swap "hats".

Each focus can then be managed on a board view while maintaining sync with the overall list view.
This has become my absolute favourite personal productivity tool and I'm just starting to recruit others so I can prove it in a team context - there is a Trello conversion which worked well for my personal todos but might not be quite as smooth for the mammoth boards we have for dev work.
Oh, and, it's absolutely free!!!

It's still pretty new so people don't know about it. There is an app market but few options as yet - for example, integration with Outlook is only with Todos, not meetings, and only one way (Quire->Outlook). I'd love to be able to add Outlook meetings automatically into my Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week board so I don't overload tasks into a meeting heavy day (that reminds me - ability to do recurring tasks is built in, yay!)

Shimon S.
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Wish I found this sooner

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Most of my project are freelance and project based, so i require a project management platform that will allow me to manage several projects for more than one organization. I had been using Trello for this and whilst it has served be well, it does not have a good structure for organizing tasks and making sure they are followed up, in that sense its a bit too informal. Quire bring structure to the tasks and a simple interface that bring focus to clarity to the project.

From the moment I first started using it, everything just worked the way it should, incredibly intuitive, none of the bloating or over complicated functionality that other project/task management platforms suffer from. For me the killer feature it the 'tree structure' approach to task management, this is how it should be done, take a big task/project and break it into smaller and smaller manageable tasks. Each subtask has the same feature set as the main task which is exactly how it should be done because why should any task have less importance. The interface is clean and functional, everything is where is should be, it just works. You have Organizations, then projects, then tasks, which is a great way to organize things, especially if you are freelance like me and do projects for a number of different organizations. I am a long time trello user, and for anything looking for an alternative that does more than just kanban, this is for you, it will allow you to really structure tasks and make sure they are followed up.

No Kanban is going to be a big negative for many people, but apparently that is coming soon. Interface might be too simple for some people, or perhaps lacking features such as chat, message board, rich text markup, etc etc, but that could be seen as a good thing by others. Pricing has not been released either, that is something to be concerned about , especially if you invest time in adopting this platform but then it turns out to be overpriced. That is probably my biggest concern at the moment as features can be added all the time, but pricing can be a deal breaker.

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you're getting started - don't look elsewhere

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

I'm mostly occupied with multiple projects and Quire has given me a way to simply put it across and visualize and switch between them. This simplicity is why I am a fan. Also - I trust the team is up for great work and I'd like to stick around and be a part of their success.

I've used quite a few project management tools but nothing come close to Quire when it comes to simplicity and beauty. But don't be mistaken, it is simple yet very powerful.

They have got amazing features to keep a track of your tasks with a detailed history under every project. There is also a convenient shortcut instructions reminding you of the keys to get things done quickly, and in the process, making you use to the entire Quire experience.

I rely on collaboration a lot in my projects, and Quire has a beautiful way of messaging and allocating tasks and keeping track of them.

Also - love the night mode!

The team is also very eager to learn from your feedbacks. Crystal have reached out to me multiple times checking on my feedbacks and also updating on when I can expect certain features I find missing - that is really impressive for a company bound to grow.

When I initially started using it, I found the important piece missing was to visualize my tasks, they have now added that as well with Kanban coming in! But what I'd even more appreciate about is perhaps a few important integrations like Google Calendar.

Also, not sure if they have plans to release a web-app tool for MacOS.

Zuhairah A.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Simple apps, but get the job done

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

Quire has all the tools that i need for my team to collaborate and sharing the workload that we are working on. The software dashboard is so simple, that i have no problem finding the right tools to use, and it will show all my task and project on the main page for easy access to them.

Communication platform is one of the things that this software should upgrade. For now, they lacks in this field and to having a quick message with my team on the software is almost impossible. They also should introduce build-in template for the task, so we don't have to create if from the scratch.

Jose luis P.
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely powerful yet simple to use

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

Much productive team, that spends less time on email, and more time completing tasks.

Quire has a very powerful tree like interface to tasks management, and it also is very intuitive, simple and elegant.
The tree can be collapsed / expanded at will for each user, that can filter the tasks in many ways.
Integration with Google G Suite is excellent: Same login procedure, Google Drive, and email of deadlines and all kind of notifications.
Every information is synced online with all users.
Simple to use 'red dots' signal the tasks that had meaningful changes.
Quire adoption is very easy and straightforward. As new users are invited to projects and start to use the simple yet powerfull interface, at no time they realize they could use it to other needs/projects, and start their own projects/assignments to other users. Any new project we can think of is rapidly scathed in Quire. It's viral.
Right after starting to use Quire, we've been dealing with much less emails and calendar reminders, our users focus on tasks directly on Quire.
With Quire, stake holders only set notifications on tasks that they are really interested in.

As simple and powerful, it's easy for new users to mistakenly complete tasks, so we need to sometimes review the 'all completed tasks' panel (or the notification email) to assure those are really done.

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great, minimal and very useful!

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

I find myself very well with the quick approach of the creation of the task, both in the list view that board (clearly the inclusion of the task in lost, especially thanks to the tree mode is really fast, also excellent possibility to paste a text and convert it in single or multiple tasks I find myself very well, I hope they never change but always improve, leaving the possibility to have a dignified and democratic free plan, useful for those who do not have to make projkect management his job, but do not want to die in front of a "planned" limitation

Task tree, minimal, ability to customize with formatting and colors both tasks and descriptions, perfect switch between view list and board. At the moment the plan is totally free, I hope they do not fall into the same mistake as their competitors who will cut out the small non-profit groups that can not afford to pay such large sums (the competitors, as well as the programmed obsolescence, ride the threshold between a free useless tool and an honorable pro tool).
I hope that the free version will remain identical to the current one and the pro will have additional features

More than cons, I hope that the boards will no longer be in a drop-down list but viewed horizontally just like multiple excel sheets, in which there will be the various Kanban dividers (to do - on gong - complete). The chat section, which they call comments, is not very convenient. it would be useful to have it detached

Bob E.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Some thoughts after trying Quire

Bewertet am 11.8.2016

I have been experimenting with Quire, It has some nice features, however I prefer WorkFlowy for its ease of navigation and plainness, but had I not discovered WorkFlowy after Springpad shut down, I would have probably started using Quire because of it's features and functionality.

There is the option of adding new sub list items to top or bottom of list
There are nice shortcut instructions when hovering over function icon
It is easy to keep track of who is collaborating on a project
Collaboration conversations can be always in view
Quire is a little different from other apps that I have tried. The design and layout doesn't seem to get in the way as much.
There is the ability to add Due Dates and Reminders
I rarely collaborate on projects with others. If I collaborated more often I might be more inclined to use Quire regularly.
I am impressed that Quire developers have reached out to me several times to asking for feedback about my usage and to answer questions that I had.
There is a detailed history of editing of each specific project

Like most other note taking apps available, Quire does have a somewhat rigid structure that gets in the way of productivity for me, but may be useful for others.
Navigation on the Quire screen is a little more spread out than the WorkFlowy screen. Making use of the Keyboard shortcuts is suggested
A few times I unintentionally pressed the complete button and "completed" an item on Android
I find navigating the page, using built-in calendars and other features is unnecessary for what I want to accomplish
Quire is a little slower than WorkFlowy to refresh
I am able to do pretty much everything in Quire that I can do with WorkFlowy, but it is a little more time consuming
The adding tasks and subtasks and breaking them down is a little more complicated in Quire
a benefit of WorkFlowy is that you can compose or copy and paste any portion of your entire WorkFlowy list into an email, letter, article, app or document. There is some exporting of Quire into a CSV document, which can be copied and pasted into a document with some reworking.
As much or as little of your whole WorkFlowy list can be shown at one time #n
Unlike Quire, WorkFlowy does not have predetermined frames to enter text into you can always see the entire text

Rômulo F.

It is a simple, complete and free system.

Bewertet am 5.3.2018

Quire offers a simple, unrestricted and intuitive interface based on the task tree idea. You can add hierarchical task lists without any type of constraint, and you can track deadlines, people in charge, teams, priorities and workflows. In this way, quire.io adapts easily to any production reality, regardless of its characteristics. Unlike other complex rules-loaded systems, quire.io gives users the freedom to set their own rules according to the characteristics of the institution or the production flow.
High costs for all this? Additional payments at the end of the month? High prices for each user?None of this. The quire is free and entitled to iOS and android apps. Periodically we are surprised with new features.

The quire has some limitations when it comes to filter or crossing information between different projects.

Brad M.

Convenient, efficient, effective, simple

Bewertet am 21.2.2018

I use it for task management to organise what I need to do, and assign my team tasks. Also there's a mobile app so I can see what the team is getting done when I'm not at the computer.

I can 'deep dive' doing sub tasks to sub tasks as deep as I like, and each point can have their own deadline, description, labels, comments etc. With other platforms each task only has one deadline but you know, things aren't always that simple. There are big goals and there are little objectives that need to be met to reach those goals, and there are errands that need to be done before you can do those objectives. Quire allows you to plot all these out, assign them to different people and with different deadlines. Its great.

Also its free, at least for now.

Its only a little thing and isn't really an issue: When you sort the tasks in order of due date, you don't know which sub-tasks are for what task. So lets say for example you have different clients that all need the same three tasks done for them (task A, B & C), and with different deadlines. When you sort in order of due date, you notice that task A is due tomorrow - but you don't know who for. Unless you clear the sorting, there's no way of knowing. Of course you can just select the specific sub-task, turn off the sort and turn it back on again when you know who it is, but then what about the other sub-tasks? Its only a mild inconvenience and I don't really use the due date sort that often anyway.

Jovana V.

As Simple as Quire

Bewertet am 31.12.2019

My experience is very positive as I was surprised how simplicity can actually enhance task management. I like to be able to categorize tasks and subtasks as my ideas germinate. Being able to go into all the details and be able to visually have a distinctive presentation of a task at hand is amazing.

One thing that was a real mind-blow was how simple Quire is. It's super simple, clear and user-friendly. On top of that, it is one of those task management tools that let you expand on the task to its most minutious details. Nesting allows you to create tasks and subtasks that are coherent and relatable.

To maintain the simplicity Quire decided to sacrifice some functionality features. I personally don't mind because there are a great many tools out there focusing on expanding on different functions. Quire should remain simple even it means that it should look somewhat rudimentary.

Anish J.

Great tool for startups. Very easy to manage tasks and collaborate within the team!

Bewertet am 21.8.2017

The ease with which you can add tasks using keyboard shortcuts. For almost all the other systems I had used, it was very difficult to populate the tasks into the system and hence it didn't work out for our small team. But quire did a wonderful thing managing tasks by breaking a big task into smaller pieces so that everyone in the team is aware of the progress without any email communication. Everytime we introduce a new tool, adaptability is the main issue as employees will be reluctant to use tools. But with quire, it was a breeze. Everyone adapted to it quickly.

Quire doesn't have an android app yet and that is a big worry. Even though they have a very responsive web app which works really good in mobile, the native experience is missing.
Also I would like to have a feature where I can select a member and see all the tasks assigned to that person.

Renan S.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Quire takes the lion's share in the jungle of project management software

Bewertet am 11.7.2019

I was an early adopter - I started to use the app from the start.
It seemed to me that time the team behind Quire was skillful, ambitious and serious.
If you see now how much it has improved since I guess it was true.
What I enjoy the most personally is the design and user experience, it feels very natural and reactive.
I can say it will probably suit most of your needs now.

- Actively developed by a creative team
- There were already quite many apps when Quire started ; they were smart enough do get the best from what existed then and they had good ideas too.
- Good Styling options (Dark theme is one)
- Dates/Calendar management
- Fast interactions / intuitive handling
- Many options to follow tasks lists, boards (Kanban), reporting features, team interactions and team management
- They provide migration tools from other apps (Asana, Wunderlist, Trello...)

At first, the application didn't have as many features, so I have not exclusively used Quire since.
I believe that now it would be possible.

Zach B.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great To-Do list with excellent features and phenomenal customer support

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

The ability to organize my tasks more efficiently than ever before

The hierarchical ordering of tasks has allowed me to break down my to-do list into extremely organized and manageable goals. The additional functionality of Quire (priority setting, tags, filtered and sorted views, etc.) only adds to their already fantastic platform.

Additionally, their customer service is out of this world. Within several days of signing up for Quire, Crystal, a member of their team, reached out to me via email asking how I was liking the product. I responded with a question that was answered within 15 minutes (at 10pm no less). I then responded, adding that I thought the addition of data regarding the time spent on tasks would be helpful, and Crystal emailed back writing that Quire will add a timer feature for such a purpose.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software and can't wait to see it progress as its popularity increases (as I'm sure it will).

The only thing I would like to see that currently does not exist is the aforementioned timing data for tasks. As I said in my pro column, when I mentioned this to Crystal, I got a quick response saying that a feature would be added, so I can't say I even have any cons.