MeisterTask

Katja L.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Einfach und übersichtlich

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

Wir verwalten darin unsere ganzen Aktivitäten: Seminare, Webinare, Blogposts, Social Media Aktivitäten und mehr. Jeder weiß, was er zu tun hat. Neben dem virtuellen, individuellen Pflegen nutzen wir es auch bei unseren Meetings zum Festhalten von Ideen.

Man kann sofort loslegen! Mit Learning by doing sind auch die meisten Kolleg*innen schnell damit zurecht gekommen.

Neue Basic-User sind limitiert in der Zahl der Projekte. Das macht die Abstimmung mit neuen Kolleg*innen schwieriger.

Shayla B.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

I can sort of all pending and completed tasks

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

With MeisterTask, we can manage and work on several projects at the same time, even if we are in separate places. Using this software has the added advantage of being simple, affordable, and widely accessible, all thanks to its cross-platform interoperability.

With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze. Good for teams/collaboration and excellent mobile applications. Kanban task management method. Exactly one year ago, I was searching for an alternative to Trello.

MeisterTask does not include a workflow calendar, which would provide for a more full picture of the productivity of a project.

Antwort von Meister Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Shayla! It's always great to hear from users who've benefited from our collaborative Kanban-tool. :D

I've forwarded your suggestion regarding a workflow calendar to our project manager, who is always happy to collect and consider user feedback. In the meantime, you might want to try out direct integrations with Google Calendar and iCal.

We'd also love to hear more about your experience with MeisterTask, including any improvements or suggestions you might have! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask if you have any feedback.

Thanks again,

Your MeisterTask Team

Melissa H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

An easy-to-use project management tool

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

Notifications, timely project management, and a colorful UI make this the ideal tool for project management. Task assignment attributes and deadlines are also extremely impressive. Not exceeding deadlines since they offer reminders aids in remembering all the actions that are critical for a certain project's progress.

As a project management tool that is both excellent and extremely useful, MeisterTask is a terrific choice. Because of its reasonable pricing and similar functionality to its competitors, this product is a viable option for consumers. With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze.

Federico A.
  • Branche: Investmentbanking
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very nive product in the free version but only three projects allowed!

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

Very good projects, easy to use and their organization is great.

Great user interface, beautiful colors and excellent organization.

Unfortunately, the free version only allows three projects, in Trello there are unlimited projects.

Workzone und Taiga

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

Better and nicer user interface

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Because its paid version had all the indicators we needed.

Antwort von Meister Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Federico, thanks very much for reaching out!

We're glad that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive and beautiful, but sorry sorry to hear you were disappointed in the free version's limitations. Unfortunately, it is expensive to maintain our apps and websites, so we do have to charge for certain features. Be sure to check out our affordable tiered subscription services at MeisterTask.com/pricing to learn more about an option that best suits your team's needs.

Denise W.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It's great for task/project management and I like using it

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

I enjoy almost everything about this program. It does what it's supposed to and does it well.. It's a pleasure to use and does exactly what I need it to do: keep track of tasks and projects. For agile management, it's a very useful Kanban-style tool MeisterTask's interaction with MindMeister is one of my favorite features.

This software is fantastic. It's much easier to communicate with the entire team at the same time this way. As a way to keep everyone working together at all times, we use this method. It's convenient for us because we're often on the go, so we use it on our tablets.

There's nothing else I'd want to add at this time. It's nice, however I'm not sure if the fee is preventing me from becoming pro. I'm not a fan of the subscription licensing model in general. In my opinion, I prefer to get a product license, and then pay for an update if necessary.

Kelly m B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

It has several wonderful features that make me more productive

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

MeisterTask is excellent; it offers a plethora of useful features that will boost your productivity on your various assignments. The program is used by my entire team for both everyday tasks and project management. It's simple, quick, and available on all of our gadgets. It's something we use every day.

I like how clean and uncluttered it is, as well as how simple it is to navigate around the various parts. The lack of clarity in many of the project management tools was the most aggravating aspect for me. The number of symbols and sentences is almost usually out of control. My clients were able to comprehend Meistertask since it is bright, straightforward, and easy for them to use.

It is possible to add tasks by clicking the addition (+) sign in between tasks on mobile devices, however it is not possible to do so on a PC. It should be geared for individuals who work independently, and a pricing range should be established for those who aren't receiving assistance from their employer.

Luciano Z.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The command bridge for projects shared with a team

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

Very positive experience, even in projects with a dozen members. At the first access some users do not orient themselves immediately, but it is the price to pay for such a powerful and articulated tool. I would like to be able to spend less on the Business plan, which is necessary to be able to use custom fields.

Working within the MeisterTask interface is a fluid, fulfilling and simple experience. Assigning the various tasks to the members of the work team and allowing them an effective task management is simple and makes even complex projects manageable.

You get what you pay for, but that's not a problem for the MeisterTask tool alone. However, when you discover that you need the custom fields, the expense increases significantly in addition to doubling the amount, with the Business plan

Hi Luciano, thanks so much for reaching out :D

We're so happy to hear that you found the tool to be both powerful and intuitive - this is one of our team's most primary goals!

I've forwarded your feedback re: Business pricing to our team. We're always happy to hear feedback from our users. If you have any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks!

Andrew @ Meister

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best free project management

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

I love the way it looks and easy to use and understand each sections. I used a lot of project management softwares and the most annoying thing was the lack of simplicity. there are always too many icons and texts everywhere. But Meistertask was not like those softwares, it's colorful, simple and understandable for my clients.

My clients always forget to swipe left and right in the mobile app. it's not a hidden feature but not that easy to remember either.

Antwort von Meister Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for your review! We couldn't be happier to hear that MeisterTask has been intuitive and easy to learn for you and your clients - this is one of our most primary goals!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions or feedback at [email protected]

Happy Tasking!

- The Meister Team

Mridul A.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Ideal for our whole team for Task Management

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

My whole team uses the software for daily task management and project management. It's easy to use, fast and accessible to all our devices. We are using this software on daily basis.

A new task is added at the bottom to a tab using mobile while the PC app shows a plus (+) sign between tasks to choose the location of tasks.

Richard C.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great starting point for project management with plenty of room to grow!

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

I lead a team providing educational support across multiple sites. MeisterTask enables me to see all our projects at a glance and provide updates to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and other stakeholders.

Quick and easy to get started. Clear user interface which enables me to see all my ongoing projects across multiple sites within our organisation. Updating and editing are straightforward.

Only using free version so don't have access to more powerful tools/charts.

Muhammad junaid K.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent easy to use tool for small to enterprise task/project management

Bewertet am 12.6.2022

user friendliness of the tool, easy management, full lead time of the project from the start till you completed, task distribution and staying upto date . new email to task conversion features is also exciting

None, everything is as per the expectation

Antwort von Meister Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for reaching out Muhammad, we love to read reviews like yours :D Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any questions!

Sarah H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

An ideal collaborator for managing projects

Bewertet am 19.6.2022

This is the appropriate solution for you if you require a comprehensive overview of your projects, tasks, and the implementation of cooperation among numerous users. It has a strong impact despite its seeming simplicity. The product has served me well for almost three years, and I have no reservations in recommending it. Although I am a web developer and the owner of a marketing business, this is the tool I find most useful.

I appreciate how accessible it is regardless of the device being used. Meistertask has made it very easy for me to keep track of the many tasks I'm working on at once. I use Kanban to monitor the status of each job within a project, log hours worked on each task, and compile time-based reports for clients.

Very few drawbacks may be found. Perhaps the cost of the Timeline (the new Gannt chart similar) function. Please add more functionality to the free tear. It's OK to pay, but you can't always demand your coworkers chip in. As an additional feature, I'd want to see support for integrating with external services. Having it available would be really convenient.

Ernest A.
  • Branche: Forschung

The best out there

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

My overall experience has been great. You guys have been beautiful. I have used you and been with you guys for a very long time. It feels just like yesterday. The least that I can do is take a little moment out of my time to give you guys a good word and a good reviews.

If you are looking for a mind-dump ... that is what the heart of Kanban tools are for. Meister-Task is for you. It goes into the intermediate level of task dependencies. If you are looking for the next level of a network relationship diagram ... just hang on a moment. There is MindMeister ... but last time I checked, you have to work from MindMeister into MeisterTask - but I dont think they can inter-relate and synchronise with themselves. I don't know, things may have changed from my time.

But this app is beautiful, sleek and amazing. Please support them and take good advantage of their services. They're amazing. And one last thing, they integrate in many places so beautifully such as Microsoft Teams. I'm blessed

- Collaborating with people
- Time tracking
- Lots of Projects

- I have not seen an ability to video the network map of task dependencies
- I have not seen an ability to calculate critical path analysis
- I have not seen the ability to do financial project management, so that I know the cost of how much a project would be costing me. This might be outside the scope MeisterTask and under a new umbrella of "Accounting" (eg Xero or Quickbooks) but Microsoft Project Online does this and to me, this is why MeisterTask will always to in 2nd place to Microsoft Project Online

Antwort von Meister Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Ernest! Our team really appreciated reading your kind words, and our product team is very interested to hear from a long-time user who can provide such valuable and incisive feedback for our future roadmaps.

We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive, powerful and beautiful; these are three of our most primary goals as a team. We feel "blessed" ourselves to have such a loyal and involved community of users like you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at [email protected] or on Twitter at @MeisterTask with any other comments or feedback. We'd love to hear from you!

Andrew @ Meister

Suzillah A.
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and manage

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

MeisterTask is the perfect software that will making the task management seem easy to track and to manage. The process to track and follow your task progress is very simple and it can shared with your other team member so they can be involved on the process.

There are no option to export or import you task to other task management software. It would be very helpful if they can offer an integration with other software that will synchronized the information on both software. An option to label a task for its prioritize also should be added to the software.

Antwort von Meister Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Suzillah, thanks so much for yor review! Great to hear that you've found MeisterTask to be both efficient and intuitive :D

In MeisterTask, you can export and import your projects from CSV files, JSON files, or directly from Trello or Asana. You can find out more here: https://support.meistertask.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403323243538

Also, be sure to check out MeisterTask's integrations here: https://www.meistertask.com/pages/integrations

Thanks so much for your feedback! If you have any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks!

Lauren A.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

I LOVE this software

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

I don't often say I love a software, but I love MeisterTask. As I passed over some important tasks to another person, I found she was not as organized as I was, and it was costing us a lot of lost revenue as she failed to follow up on time-sensitive claim rejections and other issues. Furthermore, due to the way our main systems work, I had a hard time keeping my own eyes on the issues before it was too late. By implementing MeisterTask, we both have insight into the issues that have come back from insurances, I'm able to better hold her accountable, and tasks are getting done. I love the Kanban board, having the ability to personalize it, write notes, have overarching tasks with subtasks, and more.

Visualization, due dates, reminders. It's user-friendly, and has a modern interface. The ability to customize various aspects was great. I like the dashboard that tells you what's due today, this week, or later. As a manager, I liked being able to set up multiple projects in one place.

I wish the product had a "due date" and "follow up dates", so it was more obvious what was being worked.
It took me a few to realize I could edit a comment, which was really helpful.
I wish it required a due date with an option or checkbox for no due date, as opposed to defaulting to no due date.
--All minor things.

monday.com, ClickUp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

I liked the ease of use - very user friendly. I liked that I could have multiple projects and assign users but have insight into all. We didn't need a heavy project management tool like other companies might, but most project management softwares are geared towards that. The price is also unbeatable.
Revel A.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Serves my purposes

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

I use Meistertask in two different jobs. One, with a team, to move individual participation in a larger project through a specific process. The other is to keep tickets on tasks with complex and repetitive "do lists" in order to move those tickets through a larger process involving registration and licensing of machinery. In both cases I am generally satisfied with the flexibility of Meistertask towards my needs and project management style.

It's not got a heady learning curve. It's pleasant to look at. New team members catch on at once.

Comments should be dated rather than "two days ago" for accuracy.
Data export needs to be more agile.
Task timing needs a label feature (identification of each time frame timed)

Hi Revel,
Thank you for your review!

When you hover over comments in the Activity and Comment section, the date and time when they were posted will be displayed. Point taken though, we may want to display it right away instead of "x days ago" - i'll forward your suggestion to our developers, as well as your further ideas. We appreciate the feedback :)

Your MeisterTeam

• Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great task manager that can be interconnected with mind maps

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight people in total and complement a board task manager with mind maps to make the project planning and tracking more visual. It allowed me as a manager to keep track on the things that were going on although I was often on the road for days and since it has a really great visual interface it was easy to spot potential problems (over-allocation to some person, possible delays etc.) before they actually happen and act proactivelly

The best thing about this software is that interconnects with MindMeister mind mapping software perfectly, out of the box. This means that you can define your project in a mind map (which is in itself really useful and visually clear) and then just make an item a task with deadline, priority, person assigned and it automatically appears in Trello-like interface with buckets so you can move from one collumn to the others (Open, Next, In progress, Completed, etc.). In comparison to similar apps, the feature that I really appreciate is the activity log that you can see with one click on the right side which gives you log of what happened recently as it happened - for example your colleague completed a task or created a new one, commented on a task, etc. which is great if you are a manager of a team and want to quickly see what has been going on . Another highly appreciated feature is that by clicking on the team member's avatar you instantly filter only the tasks assigned to that person, so you really have a quick, visual way to track progress of different projects. Finally, each task allows you to track time, so you can do it from the app itself, without needing a separate app for time tracking.

Personally, I really enjoyed using the app, but two colleagues on my team did not like it since they felt that some of the features are too much (and that as a manager I could track more things than they would normally want) and preferred a simplicity of Trello that we used before this. That said, if you use paid version, you have a lot of options that you can utilize, which can be distracting for some people on your team, while if you use the free basic version, options such as agenda, seting the duration of tasks etc. will be missed.

Alexandra N.
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Enables a great overview & isn't too complicated

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

It looks really nice and allows us to have a much better overview over the multitude of tasks we need to keep track of. Also, my non-tech-colleagues can use it easily as well. We use the "kanban board" in a slightly different way - using columns for different task groups like "quality management" or "orders" and subdivide it into the tasks that need to be finished. Being able to see how much of a task is done and who is currently working on it is also very nice.

We purchased an upgrade, but when we weren't on time for the payment it was confusing to get back to the basic version. Because that was so intransparent we're currently using the basic version although we've payed for the upgrade.
Also, that bar you use to scroll - especially at the bottom of the screen to side-scroll is tiny - we often use Meistertask on a 13" screen, so if you could enlarge that, it would be great. Assigning multiple people to one task would also be a nice improvement. And do you have more colors?

Trello

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

Cause using an Excel Spreed sheet for Task Management is not efficient...

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

- Data Protection - the server must be in Germany, or our company will not allow its use - Data protection - no tracking of employees - easy to use
Danielle S.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great for tracking Weekly and Daily Big Three Tasks (Big Rocks, other tasks, etc.)

Bewertet am 16.4.2020

I originally downloaded the application to attempt to tackle some #StayatHome projects. These are personal projects as I am unemployed. I find that the visual layout on the web-version is compelling and I enjoy using it. The reminders on my phone are limited, no snooze feature if you're stuck on another task, but overall decent anyway. I would and have recommended this product and will likely do so again.

I love the overall layout and design look of the software. I use the web-based version and the Android version. I like that I can get a good picture of what my day looks like - what I've planned to do, and what I may be missing from my tasks that needs to be done. It is a great companion to my Full Focus Planner, a Franklin planning system, and a general task list.

I wish the free version had more projects - something like 4 to 6 would be great. My budget may allow me to purchase the full (I think Pro) version. I am using this for just myself right now, but can see how a business could make use of it. Like most To-do apps, a decent snooze feature is lacking. Sometimes I am in the middle of working on a task and need a few more minutes to finish up - snoozing an upcoming item is always helpful.

John H.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great tool for implementing GTD

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Overall the functionality that this tool offers even at the basic level is really amazing. I highly recommend it for personal work-flow management as well as for tracking shared projects. It's not ideal for highly complex and broad projects where you need to organize based on timeline and be able to quickly scroll through hundreds of tasks—If that is your need, I'd look for a more robust PM software. But personally, at this point I'm thinking it's almost the perfect tool for implementing the Getting Things Done methodology and managing personal and work life flow.

My favorite function is the quick-entry, task checklist on the mobile app. I use this as my digital "in-tray" to capture any and all thoughts, ideas, recommendations that come across my mind or radar. I love that you can then convert those straight to existing projects. The flexibility is great, and the layers of function are wonderful, ie the checklists within project tasks, and the ability to attach docs out of your google drive to hold project support material right there within the task.

The integrations are somewhat lacking and glitchy—so far requiring the use of Zapier—with a confusing setup process (even for someone who is somewhat familiar with Zapier).

I wish there was a way to more easily set reminders as opposed to just task due dates.

The most annoying thing is probably that when you do convert tasks in the checklist to project tasks, they will not uncommonly end up in a completely different project. This is problematic. It's an odd glitch, but I hope that it is something the development team can remedy and seems likely so.

OmniFocus
Benjamin D.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A perfect balance between utility, useability and design

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

I am collecting the workflows of all of my different personal and professional projects into different boards and then into one intgrated dashboard. The ultimate friendship between power and simplicity. And then it also looks very beautiful! I really can't work with apps on a daily basis of they do not look nice, so I am very happy to have found this powerful, flexible, and intuitive software that also takes the cake when it comes to aesthetics!

MeisterTask strikes, for me, the perfect balance between the different aspects of a task system. It has all the functionalities that I have been looking for, for my project workflow system. I can create multiple kanban (Trello-like) boards for my different projects, yet see all of my due tasks from all of the different boards on one single dashboard. This way I can keep all of my different tasks and workflows organized, yet consult only one place to decide on my next activity. It also functions in a very intuitive way, and looks just beautiful. I especially love the option to have a daily changing photo on the home screen.

So far there is nothing at all I dislike about this software, which is a huge surprise for me. I have been looking for "the perfect" project workflow system for myself, and MeisterTask might be the one I have been looking for for so many months.

There is only one smal technical improvement that I would suggest to the creators, which is the option to automatically assign newly created tasks to myself, so that I don't need to perform that as a routine action.

• Branche: Kino & Film

Workflow Is Perfect for Us

Bewertet am 8.9.2019

After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

Omnify, Asana, monday.com und Trello

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

We needed more Project management since ToDo lists are very easy to do in a million other apps.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Todoist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

See above review. Also -- it needed to work on the web and on iOS and Android.
William C.

Great for Personal Use

Bewertet am 16.8.2019

I am currently using the free version for personal task management. I use it to manage my employed work, a couple of small side businesses, and my personal life. It's perfect for that and way better than standard to-do lists because the Kanban format helps you stay focused on whats really important.

I'm really happy with this software and would pay a small perpetual license for it, if I was forced to. However, I would not pay a monthly fee for it, because that licensing model for personal use would be too expensive over time vs. other 'free' solutions on the market.

Very handy, full-featured Kanban tool with built-in to do list. Easy to move projects to tasks, tasks to projects, tasks to different lists or even other boards. I find tags to be really helpful... I often tag items as 'Important' and/or 'Urgent'.

This software does what it's supposed to do very well, actually. Have not yet run into anything I would consider a bug, and seems to sync pretty well between my devices (Andriod phone, second laptop) at this point.

There are some features I would like to see added. In order of importance to me:

1a) Ability to re-order todo list items in the My Tasks View
1b) Ability to resize the project screen sizes and list widths. Overall, the application display is just too big and wide for my tastes. I prefer consolidated screen sizes to condense as much info as possible into a single view and for my tastes, there is a lot of white space which creates significant left-to-right scrolling when using my laptop.
2) Would like to be able to set a default user for assignments.

Those are the big near-term improvements for me, some other larger-scale features of interest would be....

Card Grouping like Leanit would be a great feature to have in a future release. Another feature I would like to see in the future would be integrated Gantt chart capabilities. I have this fantasy dream about a personal productivity software tool that integrates Kanban with card grouping, To-do lists, Gantt, MindMapping, and a lightweight financial projection module over time... all integrated together. I'm sure that would be a Herculean development effort, but one can dream!!

Scott F.

Get Stuff Done!

Bewertet am 4.8.2019

I was really bad at managing my own time and tasks. I'm a small business owner AND a subcontractor not only for several companies directly, but also am available for hire as an IT consultant, so I have TONS of ways that tasks can come at me, and from many different people. I needed a way to organize this all, in one place, plus makes notes and attach files to tasks, and make things "more" than just a list. I played with several different platforms out there, but MeisterTask's layout, multiple application platforms and abilities spoke to me the loudest. At this point I am on-point AND on-task, and no longer forget to do things. In-fact, I often get compliments on how attentive I am to client needs! This is all thanks to MeisterTask.

It's free, obviously that has to be the first HUGE pro. Sure, the free version has limits, and paid versions expand that, but for MOST people the free version works flawlessly. Another huge pro for me is that they have APPS for every system, not just mobile devices, or widgets for web browsers, but they have an actual program for Windows and for Mac too. So rather than tie up another browser window, I can have an actual program that I can have open and tracking my activities. I love the team collaboration features, which comes in REALLY handy for me connecting employers as a subcontractor. Another HUGE plus for me is integration with other apps, like GMail for one, allowing me to create tasks from emails and more.

There is a fairly large gap in pricing and abilities between their different versions and plateaus, which is annoying to me. I also find the fact that they limit checklists in tasks as part of their free/paid features pretty petty.

Adam C.
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.