• Funktionen
Paulo R.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and customizable

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

I have all the clients info in vtiger but the more important info that I save are quotes and invoices, when I want to plan some strategy I just have to prepare some reports form the tool so I know how was the interaction with a specific client the last quarter.

Its really easy to use and there are many options to customize the user experience

As a CRM I would like more tools to show some specific info to my clients but in this field they are very limited

Carlos G.

Vtiger CRM vs Competition

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

overall, it's been great! The biggest bang for the buck for sure. It's still expensive but you get what you pay for and I highly recommend it.

The best thing I liked about this software was the ability to do sales, marketing and support all in one program. Our sales team is able to track opportunities and view sales funnel reports. The marketing team is able to email and tag the contacts to specific target audiences. The support team is able to use a ticket system in order to keep all projects and assistance notes in one place.

There are certain areas where you have to click here and there just to reroute you back to where you were. Like going from an opportunity to quotes and if you want to add notes, you have to go back to the opportunity and them go to your comments. Also the enterprise search tab doesn't always find everything you're looking for so you have to specifically go to contacts or organizations to find them.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Convenient as SaaS, but not designed as SaaS

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

My overall experience is acceptable. It works, the sales force uses it, and it has the important information. But it is not a satisfactory experience for the reasons explained above.

The product works, it has everything a CRM needs to have. The basic features are all there, and many advanced ones as well. It is quite comfortable to use once you learn how to use it. It is 100% Cloud, so the sales force has it available from wherever they are.

It looks like software designed to be a desktop application (win32), rather than software as a service. That is, the user interface (UI) design, as well as the user experience (UX) is not good. It's not very user friendly, it's not fast, the graphic design is not sexy. In short, it looks like a product that is not intended to be 100% SaaS, but to run on the Windows desktop.

Thomas E.
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

QTE Training likes VTiger

See section pros

one of the most reasons was the accessibility of the data from wheresoever, that'S absolutely given. Another one is the Independence from Software-Systems. We are using MS and also Apple-Systems, no Problem.
Helpful is also the VT 360 App. whereever you are, and you spare time, just check for a customer or also call via mobile. the inside Team will see your activities immediately. Information that Counts.

The Adoption of the System towards some specific needs is somewhat poore. no custom Buttons available, the print-templates Editor is poor on formating and sometimes you also Need a work around for list variables to be shown.
It should have a customize package as from VT-Experts provided for teh serverbased solution (https://www.vtexperts.com/)

Alfredo M.

Vtiger Crm implementation

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

I used it for marketing and commercial company 20 or more people users, also for huge association and university, lately seem it is on so much controlled from Vtiger that is proposing their cloud vtiger, I'm talking about opensource community one

I like the fact that you can start use it fast, possibility to create custom module
For who work in php, mysql environment is almost easy find solution to troubles.
Not so much help online but emough for help you

Workflow is tricky, need some tries and knowledge for use it, theorically seem simple, but some troubles to execute it

John T.
  • Branche: Bau

Salesforce Killer

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

I can confidently say implementation of this software has significantly increased the sales and marketing efficiencies of the business in which i have implemented this software.

This is an enterprise level ERP package that offers practically every feature of Salesforce, and structured to allow for SME type admins to build this via custom modules and flexible dev environments. It is a highly practical package that allows non-qualified programmers to get the equivalent bespoke style functionality out of the system/

Project mangement is clunky. I cant drag/drop task bars in the gantt chart. the reality is i need to use smartsheet to get the flexibility i need here, together with the highly useful linking between the subtasks - i.e. STart to start lines the task bars from the start. End-to-Start is the typical 'cant start task 2 until task 1 is finished', plus the multiple day delays and advancement options with these relationships

Alex N.
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Flexible and complete package

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

We initialy came to vTiger as a cheaper alternative to Salesforce. We found not only a valid and much more easily customizable CRM but we have developed the modules to handle internal Cases, as a Project Management tool, as a simple DB to keep track of products, as a Quote & shipping

Can be customized without being a programmer. It is flexible enough to do many things well enough for a small company that does not need very specialist applications. It is intuitive enough for my users to take up without pushback

I would love better integration with Google Sheets. Poor (non existent) formatting of reports. No community forums or "vote for function"

Juerg H.

Best for money

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

We have introduced vtiger from the decision date in rolling planning. This enabled us to cover 90% of our needs within a very short time (less than 1 month). An unequalled value, which I was not able to realize with other solutions.

- functionality
- customizability
- stability

- often many clicks to the destination
- many open windows
- restricts clarity

Richard B.
  • Branche: Internet

One of the best!

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

We adapt CRM to our recruitment process and we install also VTiger to manage our prospect and sales department. All's just perfect!

- Easy to configure
- Easy to modify
- Easy to use
- Easy to adapt to your need
- Complete software

- The email template could be more complete with more design

• Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CRM whose strength was the community forgotten by the manufacturer

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

In general terms, the CRM is good, but without community collaboration is hardly to make it better and adaptable to current time

Its very powerful for use, understand an customize, One of the best CRM's open source from 2004-2014, that cover the income and outcome process of any mid-size organization. with tools provided by community that complement it and make it strength and powerful.

the manufacturer forget the community and focus its work in On Demand version and it set aside the community that helped develop and grow globally. Today it is positioned as a standard CRM that hardly provides valuable characteristics to the market, as it is no longer open source

Eduardo Z.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

VTiger is value for money

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

I'm very happy with vTiger although it is not SalesForce. You feel you are working with a company who cares about you and try for all means to help you to improve your business.

It has a lot of resources. For a small company with low budget it's a great choice. The customer support is great, they are always at your service with a lot of patience and dedication. They are constantly adding new features and improving the software.

Some of the features are complicated to adopt, like the project module and it is not very friendly. Although the email campaign module is quite good it needs some improvements when you try to resend a campaign, it needs to generate a URL of the campaign like MailChimp does.
As a small company I would like it to allow us to adopt different identities (as an example, I'm the CEO but sometimes I'm acting like a support agent so I will like the CRM to allow me to change my name in that case to pretend we are a bigger company, it is not nice to sign with the name of the CEO from the email address of [email protected])

Anna L.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Saved my working life!

Bewertet am 22.4.2019

I own and run 2 companies, one together with a good friend and she has also one more company. Since we started in 2010/2011 we have been working more and more closely together and when starting to use Vtiger in… think 2013…. We share all our business information in Vtiger.

This gives our small companies a great advantage and brings security to our customers. Sometime in 2014 I got sick and started to get more and more fatigued and in the end of November 2017 I was diagnosed with ME/CFS. This means my head get tired and I have problems remember things and plan my work. Without Vtiger I would have had to stop working. No, it is really the truth! From the start we have created new modules, new checklists, new ways of project management because we wanted to hire more people and wanted them to work like we do. We have modules for customer updates of Wordpress sites, for SEO management and for support.

We haven’t hired a lot of people but all these adapted workflows is now an enormous help due to my cognitive issues. I can still work, not as much as before but still working. So, thank you Vtiger!

Its ADAPTABLE!
On the first look you might get surprised of all the functions but when you start using it you will realize there are even more functions and you will love it. I do realize that if you want a CRM, support system or project management and do not want to adapt anything to your organization - then the Vtiger might not be for you. But I have never worked with a system that I didn't want to adapt.

There is always some process, some pipeline that you do different than other businesses and I was so happy when I found out that I could make the Vtiger – to be my system – adapted for my needs. And I love the fact that even if we are small companies, we get good support from Vtiger.

Well actually the fact that is so adaptable and still very powerful do requires that you think and plan before you start to create new pipelines, modules. Because there are so many functions that you can create a module that serves even the most complicated process. And so even if you can make anything – take the time so write done and plan the process.

Liz K.

Vtiger CRM Review - Support and Overall

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

My experience with the support staff has been unmeasurable. They are extremely patient and work with me to meet my business needs. They also take the time to explain issues to me so I can increase my knowledge base.

What I like best is vTiger Functionality: Being able to create modules from scratch with correlating workflows. With a basic understanding and the help of the amazing support staff I have been able to do almost anything my business has needed and further my knowledge base. This has worked for my company which is a mix of service and sales.
The technical support provided via the Live Chant is excellent. They are always so helpful and patient. Even when the additional research was needed on their end to help me they always get back to me in a timely manner.

I think the software does an excellent job and most of the needs are solved by an available ad on. Most things I have disliked through the year with working with the CRM were from lack of knowledge. Once educated the system meets all needs thus far.
If anything I would say the contact module, I wish when opening cases only contacts tied to the merchant dba would appear and just not anyone with a related name. I am currently digging into this further.

Richie M.

vTiger for B2B sales

Bewertet am 12.8.2016

We use vTiger in our manufacturing B2B company. We have two offices (Australia/USA) and local and remote workers. vTiger gives all of us access to the information we need at anytime, even when we don't have an internet connection (thanks to the iPhone/iPad app).
The web interface is generally very easy to use and the speed is quite good, even on a slow connection.
There is a heap of features we don't need or use, and a couple of areas where it would nice to get new features that meet our needs, but given the price we can live with these.

Cloud based, access from anywhere.
Central database with all the details we need for dealing with Companies, Contacts, mailouts, tech support and training.
Powerful automation options (eg. automatically send out a follow up e-mail one week after sending a quotation).
Easy to learn.
Great Tech support. Always get an answer to an email within the same day, and usually within 1-2 hours. They will go the extra mile to help you sort out an issue. We recently wanted some customisation of a PDF template for our quotes and they spent many hours sorting through what we wanted and did the changes for us.
You get a lot more than you pay for. Don't let the low price (compared to most other hosted CRM packages) fool you, vTiger does 90% of what the others do, for far less money.

The search could be better. It always finds what you are looking for, but the order the results appear is strange. If you search for a person called "Smith" it might show Mr Jones first (who happens to live in Smith St), then show Mr Smith next. This means that sometimes you have to manually search through the 30-40 items listed to find the one you want.

Christopher L.

Solid CRM

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

My overall experience has been very positive. In the years I have been using it I have only needed to reach out to support a few times and I was promptly assisted and my issues were always resolved. Most of the time they were just training questions.

Vtiger is feature rich. Reporting is great especially when you can build your own custom metrics to report on.

Kind of a steep learning curve but once you get it down its awesome.

Sander M.
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money, great customization options

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

We realised a big added value but for some issues the development time takes quite long.

The modularity. You can mix and match modules as you see fit. You can build a great variety of workflows for different teams to work together on a centralized, highly customized build.

There is a lot of freedom on pretty much everything, except from some vital funcitonalities missing from some modules and some modules contain 'standard' settings that you cant work around. Two examples, the Mailroom module can only update some types of records. It can create contacts but can not update contacts. The quote module for instance can only work once your inventory is in vTIger. It doesn't allow you much customization.

Ioana M.
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

best there is

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

So far all's good, going for better!

the best part is the accessibility: beyond the fact that you can connect via any web browser, there's the mobile app ( with offline option and other awesome features ) and the Gmail addon which is superb; i mean with just 2 3 clicks you create the opportunity and link the conversation directly from your inbox ( genius!)
overall the accessibility and overview of the data is really really good.

the other great feature present in almost every part is the flexibility with which you can create the reports, the templates, the way you store the documents, etc.

i'm not sure about the other CRM solutions out there, but so far VTiger CRM proved to be a great adaptable solution, which ( at least on the sales representative side of our business) has brought us much improvement especially on the time : no more need to dedicate hours to update the system at least a few hours each week, it can be done instantly and in a few clicks you can even track the doubles and merge the data, but also the reaction time - easy to prepare the quote and send it directly to the customer/partner.

the only downside i can think of is the slow chat - internal communication tool seems to be "on standby" or still under development, but it exists .

Eric B.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support and really good value

Bewertet am 29.11.2017

Great customer support, they offer email, chat and telephone support and the VT account manager (Sharavana) is great for keeping things on track. They also offer structured training and support packages which worked well for us and are good value. Customer service is definitely their strength, and is really important in selecting a CRM. Poor quality or expensive support just makes it too hard hard to get all the customization you need or worse a poorly implemented CRM.
Our building company has a fair bit of complexity around ordering, scheduling and project management as well as the usual lead generation and sales functions. Vtiger is our third system since 2007 and definitely the best for flexibility and customization it’s also easily the best value.
API Integration with other systems like accounting packages and project management tools is quite good but sometimes has to use web hooks which can have a delay. Integration with web forms and chat is excellent and some really good analytics is available.
Document storage is great in VT – super easy access to plans and documents even for people in the field. Logging calls even mobiles has been really useful especially for project management.

Not many - The mandatory 2 column format for every page is a bit limiting, this can make the layout of data a clumsy. Most of the cons are overcome by working it through with VT – ring them, if they can’t fix it then they will give you a ‘ work around’.

Paolo P.
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Easy, Customizable, Always present to help you

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

The possibility of using a smartphone app has solved several problems especially when you are out of the office

We have been using VTiger for over a year, with the passage of time it has become a very useful tool as well as easy to use already in the first use.

We appreciate the possibility of modifying and creating new modules to support those present to strengthen the traceability of information to the sales department that would not have only management software.

The sales department is able to keep its customer portfolio active with simplicity and to propose new solutions or opportunities during the bidding process by using the possibility of sending offers directly from VTiger.

Some missing features in the marketing module like the ability to manage multiple mailing lists in a single Marketing list

David F.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

VTiger CRM

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

We are using VTiger to manage our sales pipeline, set targets and track our ability to meet targets based on our weighted pipeline.

This product contains all of the vital CRM features, and is still easier to use than most other CRMs. Possibly the best part of the system, however, is the ability to export and import most information easily.

Automating the export of data is difficult and painful, and the API is extremely limiting in both functionality and usage limits. The cloud version of the software suffers for this reason, as well as the inability to edit some records due to a lack of access to the backend.

Cristian J.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fast, efficient and easy to use

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

I am glad to have found this online software. Our efficiency has increased; we do more work in less time. It helps us make better decisions with the reports. It is accessible from anywhere as long as we have access to the internet, it doesn't require any installations and can be accessed from a PC, tablet, smartphone or laptop. in conclusion, I can happily recommend it.

Never have I been more efficient when doing tedious tasks, Vtiger surely helps me accomplish this work by allowing me to create detailed daily or weekly report templates. These parameters can be modified at any time to satisfy future needs. It helps us stay under established SLAs with its management tickets interface and notifications. The management console or interface it is very easy to understand, detailed information about any new case is displayed to conveniently. Any other necessary information can be located in different tabs of the menu.

Overall, this CRM software has delivered all of the required needs I have for my organization, however, just like any other software out there you will always stumble across a learning curve. If Vtiger documentation was easier to locate and have it always in a link inside the interface management console to reach to, I would not ask any more from this CRM software.

Eduardo Z.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

vTiger, a CRM company that tries harder

Bewertet am 28.11.2017

VERY IMPORTANT!!! and I asked for it many times, especially for small companies, is mandatory to be able to sign with different names (and different signatures) in each of the different mailboxes that we are able to have. For instance: I'm the CEO but sometimes I have to reply an email as if I were the woman at [email protected] (the solution that suggested me is to change my name and last name in the preferences, this is not a way to solve this problem). I'm sure that many small companies have the same problem. I have at least 4 different domains and almost 10 mailboxes in my account.
THIS MATTER IS EXTREMELLY IMPORTANT!!!
Best regards, Eduardo

Compare with other CRM option is a great value for money (especially for a small company like ours).
You work very hard and steadily to improve your product (we witnessed it over the years)
The support is great.

Email campaigns need to be improved (for ex.: is very complex to resend an email campaign to those who unopened it. I would like to operate on the list of people in the email campaign reports as the list of emails that bounced or clicked without having to open one by one each contact)
A better way to order the email templates and the email campaigns.

Robert L.
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Well Designed CRM Solution

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

We utilize Vtiger to manage our entire sales, order processing and invoicing processes. Searchable data allows us to see the progress of a sale over time and manage tasks and activities while ensuring we keep integrity of our customer data. Many of our customers are budget driven and we may engage with them one year and not complete the sales agreement for one or two years later. Vtiger allows us to continue to track and prioritize accounts so we can continue to manage the sale to the completion of an agreement and beyond.

Well designed front end with easy to use functionality. Customizable to our needs. Automated reporting, Includes the ability to track the entire sales process from beginning to receipt of payments. Easy to store documents with search function.

Like every software app you need to understand the process and how each function works to ensure that new data entries of new accounts are not duplicated in the data entry side

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One solution to simplify your work "Vtiger"

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

From the time our company has purchased Vtiger, interacting with clients has become very easy, we can pull up the reports of our client from when he started using our product and what is the graph of his continued business with us. We can even keep the track of clients not placing an order with us. We can even keep a track of how often we call our clients to better our services and we can also come to know the trending complaints which are getting our business affected by pulling up the reports from the Vtiger which is a very good option.

One of the best option is the "SLA clock" which keeps on reminding you that we haven't acknoledged the query of the customer and this helps a lot in getting a prompt response and it shows how company is willing that our clients get the resolution with in no time and they can work with us swiftly.

This software should even come up with the soft-phone facility which can display the client detail on the screen whenever they call.
Which will reduce the time for finding up the detail of client and get straight to the track and help them with the best possible option rather than waiting the first 3 minutes of the call in pulling up what was are the order placed by the client and what was his las email to us.

Ulan J.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, smart and time saving

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

My general experience has been good. As a on the road accounts manager, I needed something that could work with me on the road, cutting out late night pipeline updates. It removed the way our company reported; We usually had separate excel sheets and paper trails to update management on pipeline and sales, this removed late night spreadsheet updates and calculations and I can spend more time with the family.

I am a Channel Manager or accounts manager, with that being said, my job requires me to be on the road, seeing customers, following up on opportunities and just Managing general pipeline sales. I really do appreciate the Vtiger Mobile application. I can easily update my opportunities - "on the go". It is easy to use: Easy to track and update my opportunities with the simple user interface. It makes my life much easier

As we are based in South Africa Our connectivity and more specifically international connectivity is slow. Sometimes the loading of any function in the browser takes very long. Sometimes longer than others.