4,3
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Loving greenrope

Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic experience. My complaints are so minimal in comparison to what such a robust solution delivers

I really like the multi-use functionality of the system. You can pick what you do and don't want to use. Additionally there is such a deep level of detail that you can use to cultivate sales.

Not a fan of landing pages and the admin section.

Antwort von GreenRope

Hello Angel! We very much appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much. We look forward to working with you for a long time! If you do need any help, please feel free to reach out at any time!

Micaela A.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

The complete operaitonal solution

Bewertet am 22.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

GreenRope is an excellent solution for any organization that is looking to increase efficiency, improve viability and streamline operations. As a start-up software company that has grown organically, we found ourselves operating in silos and using multiple pieces of software to manage projects, lead flow, and order fulfillment, etc. With one piece of software, GreenRope has allowed us to integrate all components of our operation and, as an executive, I have real time viability into my team's daily updates and activities. We are now maximizing our sales efforts by capitalizing on the contacts we've amassed and building a cohesive marketing strategy with automated drip campaigns, social media integration, and webinars. My team appreciates operating from one dashboard and the reduction in manual processes (and follow up from me:) around day to day customer service and project management. We are confident we can not only improve our internal operation, but our customer's experience as well.

After a comprehensive review of solutions on the market, we were pleasantly surprised with GreenRope's extensive capabilities at a very affordable price. After eliminating several subscriptions, we find ourselves at a net savings in software spend as well!

Comprehensive capabilities to manage our entire customer journey from lead generation to marketing automation, website traffic analytics, opportunity management, customer project management, invoicing, and customer service (surveys, help tickets, etc.) I can now manage my entire operation and team from one dashboard.

While this is ultimately a wonderful problem to have, the sheer volume of features makes it a bit daunting to get started. However, in just a few weeks, we've automated multiple manual functions making the investment of time well worth it!

Antwort von GreenRope

Hello Micaela! Thank you so much for the amazing review. We really appreciate your support of GreenRope and we are excited to see your growth! Please reach out if you ever have any questions! We are here to help!

Genna M.
Branche: Versicherung
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Overall, it's been just OK. It gets the job done but not always a great experience

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience of learning a new system is always beneficial in growing your skills. The analytics and dashboard reporting were also benefits for reviewing and improving campaigns.

Easy access to email templates and media library. Easy to upload new content. Easy to delete and move content within system. Easy to send test sends on emails. Support staff is friendly and they try to be helpful. Finally updated tool so you can search for items more easily, yay. They are regularly working to improve the product.

It's buggy and there are weird nuances to get used to within environments. Have to clear cache FREQUENTLY or issues occur. GR team does updates and doesn't notify their clients and sometimes this causes issues during important deadlines. Waiting for email test sends to hit inbox can be painful. No nesting folders for content available, so our list of emails and assets is LONG and not well organized. Can't upload a photo into the contact area- which is big issue for us in sending personalized emails on behalf of our HUGE sales staff with unique and varied information. The GR team hasn't been able to solve this for us and their workarounds don't really apply to our org.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Angela R.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It'll save you money. Seriously.

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent - and very surprised. I'm geuninely impressed. This is an unusual experience for me. ;-)

I keep finding more stuff that it can do. We invested in it for the CRM part. And then found that it provides a store, a learning platform for our online courses, excellent email marketing, calendar booking schedule. These are all things we're not having to pay someone else for, so instead of expecting a return on investment in the coming months - we've already got it from day 1.

It's a big powerful thing, and therefore it can be a BIT complicated - but there's plenty of support available, so it's really not an issue.

Antwort von GreenRope

Thank you Angela for your great review! We value your feedback and appreciate you being a loyal GreenRope user! Please always know you can reach out to us if you ever have any questions or issues!

Branche: Eventservice

Versatile and All-Encompassing

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our problem before GreenRope is that we are a small business with high volume of records. Softwares that could handle our volume were not affordable or approachable for small business. GreenRope has been a great solution for us, and I am very impressed with their support.

- Affordable
- Contains everything we need in one software, whether email, database management, automation, sales management, etc.
- Great support and resources
- Database organization possibilities
- Easy visual interface for sales team

There are a few functionality efficiencies that they are still adding to the system. Example: cloning a contact record. But they are very responsive to suggestions and have developed many new features in the short time we have been a customer.

Naphtalie J.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Feel like there is a LOT i don't know still and bit overwhelmed but pretty happy with what I do know

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our team is on the same page and we have one place to store all the correct data. This has been a lifesaver time and time again! Also like the templates for emails so one person can create them and others can follow suite.

Keeps our company on the same page and is very good for keeping detailed info about our contacts. Like the app but I feel like I ran into some confusion with it and couldn't find all the info I needed for the particular group of contacts I was working with.

I see quite a few areas of improvement. I like that we can use our email to send emails out to contacts but I don't like that it doesn't get captured in our Gmail account sent folder. Would like to be able to copy and paste someone's full address including zipcode from the list view Contact section without having to click to go into their account. I still am not able to edit Vendor Companies info although the Super User supposedly gave me permission to do so. It seems like there are quite a few quirks to work out still.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Bill W.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

useful, but clunky

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use on a daily basis. functions appropriately. Good tracking features. Easy to add contacts to the general list. I get useful responses and it's easy for contacts to unsubscribe if necessary.

extra features beyond the emailing list don't seem to function. Dislike having to check in with customer service every so often to prove i'm a real person. Wish managing the contact list into subgroups was easier and more intuitive.

Joshua yoel M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The software is alright. could use better search and filter function with the mobile app

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the software works well on a desktop, lets you set up very nice tags to help search, and lets you research contact

The search funtionallity would often not work. when looking for contacts, many dont show up. the mobile app couldn't really search by Tags, and wasn't very intuitive on making appointments. there was no "search near me" function. if a user unsubscribed from email, i could no longer find the contact without major digging

Morgan D.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

High-quality, affordable and all-inclusive CRM service

Bewertet am 22.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With GreenRope we are able to have a platform that has everything all in one spot so that our team is able to work more cohesively and efficiently.

I like that this software includes everything you need in a CRM all in one place. It allows you to seamlessly manage your marketing, social media, sales, and client projects all from GreenRope. Additionally, the interface is very user friendly with question marks next to every section that will give you further information of how to complete a task if you are lost. They also provide you with training and certifications to further familiarize yourself with the platform.

There are no downsides in GreenRope that our business has experienced. Any issues and questions we have had with the service have been solved through their wiki page, question mark buttons, and the training.

Antwort von GreenRope

Hi Morgan! Thank you for your amazing and glowing review! We are flattered! We are so happy you are part of the GreenRope platform, and using it to the max! We are excited to watch your business grow! We are always here to help.

Elizabeth L.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

New to GreenRope

Bewertet am 21.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer service has been impeccable

The ability to create automation and workflows

Sometimes it feels a little clunky, but I'm new to it so I'm still learning

Antwort von GreenRope

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for the review! We'd love to learn more about what we can do to help make your experience 5 stars! Please reach out to our support team and we can set up additional training as well!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Alexis L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

They are on top of their customer service!

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A ton of in depth marketing benefits! Please see my other review for more details.

The software is great for my needs in my role with company I work for. As the Marketing Strategist, it is vital to understand our audience. I personally love that I can do A/B testing with Greenrope and track what is doing well. We have multiple groups, so my colleagues and I can work with our donors on a more intimate level. Everything you need is all in one place. The reason for this review is mainly because of their customer service. Recently I ran into an error. Their Director of Client Services was absolutely amazing! He made sure that everything was fixed and made sure through screen sharing; that I was equipped with the right tools and knowledge moving forward. He was so helpful in explaining everything and I was able to utilize the platform much better. I learned things I didn't previously know and makes my job that much easier. Their other workers I came into contact were great too. They all would respond in a timely matter and make sure issues were resolved. They also offer web seminars to learn more about marketing and their platform. They really do care about the companies they work with and helping them excel.

The only con I would say is that there are a TON of features within Greenrope. I feel like there is a lot of things I didn't even know existed until recently. I had never used a CRM website prior to my current job, so navigating the site can be a bit difficult at times; mainly with the more detailed features. The basic features are easy to work with, but Greenrope offers so much more than basic features. I feel like because it can be difficult to navigate people might be missing out on the greatness of the platform.

Mark M.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Overwhelmingly Functional - GreenRope can do such much to help your business.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

GreenRope helps me run my business from all aspects of Marketing and CRM

There are so many ways this software platform can help your business. It is a learning process on how to best get the most out of it. I love the broad set of features and the way so many things can be automated.
Specifically, the CRM component of this software platform is so robust and functional. We are able to use the CRM (which is the backbone of the platform) to do the normal CRM activity tracking AND so much more. The CRM uses a group set up process to keep your contacts organized. This structure enables a number of automated functions to be triggered by group as well as giving different levels of visibility to the group or contact. This functionality enables the building of community among group members or oversight and management of activities by group members.

The learning curve is overwhelming and the set up process does not really mitigate this. No offense to the GR Support team (they are fantastic), but when you start on-boarding - you do not know, what you do not know. So, getting started can be overwhelming. My suggestion to GR is to take the approach that they use for building automation and work with each business to develop a product functionality road-map to move the training from the most important functionality to the less important functions. The help videos and customer support are very good supplements to the on-boarding process.

William R.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

The best of all worlds

Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a consultant, I've worked with some of the world's largest and hottest firms, including dozens of startups. I've therefore also worked with dozens of different CRM and marketing automation systems, including all the well-known brands. All have their pluses and minuses, but the one I recommend the most to clients is Greenrope. The combination of features and capabilities make this platform second to none. Everything is integrated from CRM to email drip campaigns to web landing pages to customer service ticketing. For small to mid-sized firms, this is your best bet as you don't need to learn and integrate several disparate systems. I give this 5 stars in all areas except ease of use, only because it has so many features that it's not as easy as a low-end system, but well-worth the trade-off. That said, it does have a robust help section with animated visuals. I did rate features & functionality with 5 stars because it has everything most users need, however, very high end firms that need sophisticated calculation fields, etc. may need something more expensive. But for most, this platform has it all. Highly recommended!

High-end and loaded with all the features needed by most marketers

Not as easy to use as low-end software

Garry M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Finally a CRM that your sales team will love!

Bewertet am 20.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

GreenRope is a breath of fresh air, brings sales enablement into the CRM space. Having used virtually every CRM out there, either in a corporate environment or for my own sales teams, GreenRope delivers where others fail.
Platforms like SalesForce are great but in my experience, you end up dedicating hours, weeks, months and years to further develop the CRM to suit your business. More often than not engaging outside consultants or employing an in-house team to achieve results. Unfortunately, by that time your investment has reached a point of no return!

GreenRope just works the way you do...sure there is customization to be done, but the excellent support and online tutorials make it so easy. Forget sales enablement and email platform add-ons to supplement your CRM, it is all built in with GreenRope.
Not only is it the best CRM I have worked with it is definitely the most cost effective. Pricing is based on the number of contacts in your database, not the number of user seats. I feel that GreenRope is totally aligned with my business, as I grow my customer base and increase my sales revenue, then my cost to manage that larger contact base increases accordingly.

When implementing any new system there is always a learning curve. But the GreenRope implementation support is first class and has you up and running in no time.

Charles B.
Branche: Immobilien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It does more than you think and it does it well

Bewertet am 30.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used a number of CRM systems that range from old access based databases through to bespoke coded at a frightening cost, passing the mainstream like Salesforce etc on the way.
The main bug bear for a business owner is often complex administration, especially when it comes to cross platform integration with websites, e-marketing etc.
Greenrope pulls together everything you need to do very well in one package.
The cost is reasonable. The staff are helpful and act promptly.
I have recommended Greenrope and those i've told have recommended it to others. That in itself should tell you more than any one glowing review as it shows Greenrope works well across many industries. I look forward to the new features that are added frequently and my business future with Greenrope as part of it.

I don't need to use more than one platform or software and make them communicate reliably, Greenrope does it all.

No one software can be everything to every person or business. To keep it easy to use and difficult to break you have to make slight limitations.

Laurie G.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

GreenRope's CRM handles everything we need for our small business!

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having everything in one place makes it so easy to track all of our members and prospective members. I can manage our events, emails and analytics all in one place. The staff are also amazing and such a pleasure to work with!

Email marketing, event management, membership management, analytics and workflows all in one place! There aren't many CRM's that also handle email marketing and tie in registration for events. I love that I can do everything all in one place and pull up individual profiles to track their email reads, memberships purchased and events attended. The customer support is also exceptional. It never takes more than a few hours for them to get back to you, and you can always use the online chat for even faster responses.

There's a few small bugs related to events, and API can be tricky, but if you have the patience, you can make anything work.

Shoan S.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Greenrope is the #1 self contained Marketing Machine available today

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to make more money, in less time with less effort because Greenrope allowed me to automate all of my business systems and processes with perfect peace and ease.

Greenrope allows me to run my complete business from stem to stern without having to purchase any other unnecessary software applications.

I can run all of my events and memberships with the click of a button and ease of use.

The biggest frustration I have with Greenrope is not being feed my workaholic addiction. I am now able to work smarter and have more free time to work on my business because many of the business hours I wasted have now been automated and made my business life more simple.

Greenrope completely automated my business and made it possible for me to spend more time with my family and friends. Although

Bonnie M.
Branche: Hochschulbildung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Greenrope

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Greenrope really is quite a wonderful customer relationship management (CRM) system! It does so much and helps our team track, communicate, and follow-up with our customers/students, and prospective customers/students as well as collaborate with each other on all of our projects/events.

What I like most about Greenrope is the ability to track and connect with our potential students/clients easily. We run many programs and will have multiple informational sessions all at different times and locations – trying to keep track of all of that very important information (communications, RSVP's, which media was used for which communication, who has opened our email/who hasn't, reminder email scheduling, who needs a warm return call, etc.) would be impossible without Greenrope. Also, being able to login and see what my staff is working on and where they are with a particular event or project is super helpful!

The only thing I can think of that I wish Greenrope would do - is sometimes open the desired page/data faster, but honestly that might just be a (our) system issue and not necessarily a Greenrope issue.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Branche: Bau
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This CRM suits our current needs.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very flexible. This CRM has the ability to create custom "Groups". These can be customized for your business or, even work for organizing a little league team.
The ability to customize most of the contacts' information is also very nice. We can create different, trackable itmes within the client contact information that are relevant to our business.
The ability to email clients through the CRM and see if the email has been read is nice.

Workflows, while there, are clunky. Automatic workflows were one of the most important selling points for us however, we have abandoned using them.
Many of the emails sent out of the system for marketing purposes are not seen. They end up in spam folders.

Derek P.
Branche: Automotive
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The Greenrope Team ROCKS!

Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

VERY POSITIVE. The best part about this is the support team behind the software. I am new to GR so it is so CLUTCH having a team to reach out to when I am stuck in the mud. They have each helped me at various stages in implementing marketing funnels for my client. They are very responsive and I can always count on them to help me get things to the finish line. You guys make me look good! Thank you very much for your help and support. You guys rock!

A ton, the organization of elements, I also like how user friendly it is to jump from section to section.

Nothing, I am new to GR so alot of my problems are more about me being new to it, than anything wrong with the software....

Antwort von GreenRope

Hi Derek! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words. We enjoy working with you and look forward to helping you more with your projects!

Diana S.
Branche: Öl & Energie
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I've been with Greenrope since 2013 and have watched them continue to grow & develop!

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All in one product at a VERY good price. Also GreenRope always STRIVES to keep up with technology and offer the best to it's users. If I can't do something they always seem to come up with an update that allows for it. This software is fantastic for small companies but can also support the larger businesses.

Easy to use for the most part. There are a lot of features and tools - so it takes a while for everything to come together and understand how to use the system. But once you do everything begins to click and make sense. I would much rather learn one systems than 3 or 4.

Depending on what browser I am using things sometimes get hung up or I am I unable to edit properly. I wish the email templates were more modern and ready to use.

Ryan T.
Branche: Kosmetik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

GreenRope is helping to modernize our company!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everyone I've worked with at GreenRope is amazing. They've operated promptly and professionally when helping us solve our issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his leadership team have truly created a company culture that prides itself on its customer service.

GreenRope is a "more steak than sizzle" product. Once you understand the system, it becomes a powerful tool that can be used throughout every layer of an organization. Attaining a GreenRope certification empowers you with the skills needed to build a robust system for your industry.

The most important step in creating an effective CRM is to first understand your customers, industry, and organization. GreenRope gives you the ability to apply that understanding into your CRM to maximize your growth.

Initially, the learning curve is steep as expected with the adoption of any new software

Dan K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Creating emails is easy, customer service is excellent, backend is intuitive & clear

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use GreenRope and Ontraport. GreenRope is fast and seamless, if I don't know something either the documentation or Customer Service gets me the answer. In OntraPort, it is not as intuitive so I'm always wasting time consulting their piss-poor documentation or going round and round with their customer service who think that I'm just not doing things the way OntraPort designed it versus what OntrPort is theoretically capable of doing. Can you guys buy out OntraPort and fix it or kill it? I know this is asking a lot...

The ability to help customers restart drip campaigns; the ability to easily clean up the database; the flexibility of the API; customer service doesn't have to be explained a problem three times - they come back with the helpful response the first time; the ability to easily set up a new list with forms and autoresponders is the best; the ability to check the stats on sent emails and signup history; and the ability to help people stuck in the sign-up procedure. We deal with a lot of 55 - 75 year old people and the ability to go in and help them with their newsletter subscriptions as if I was them is superb. Other software I've used act like the end user is 23 and grew up on computers, which only adds to the customer service burden.

We deal a lot with membership sites and wish GreenRope had a membership plugin to WordPress. It may have a work-around, I may just have to get with customer service to figure it out.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I use this program on a daily basis at work at a university.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use, easy to teach to other users, very consistent when working on a daily basis with software, no surprises.

The software is very easy to use and can be taught easily to new/other users. It allows us to easily manage/contact clients who are interested in our programs. It also fulfills other necessary work function: creating automated drip campaigns, creating daily reminders for phone calls, creating meeting/events.

The software can be slow at times which prevent us from doing our jobs, but this tends to only last for a couple hours. This is my only complaint. GR has performed very well for us given the amount of contacts that we have uploaded.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Branche: Computer-Software

Overall really good

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

GreenRope for marketing automation is an extremely robust solution at a very reasonable price point. I'll be making comparisons to HubSpot as I have used their solution as well. Here is what I like best:

- Track multiple websites at no additional cost, add as many users as you want at no additional cost
- No contracts, month-to-month, and very affordable for its capabilities (unlike HubSpot)
- Define user fields on contact and company level, very easy to setup and manipulate
- The 'Groups' framework of the solution allows you to align sales and marketing effort quite seamlessly
- Custom objects allow you to really take customizing your CRM user interface to the next level (i.e. creating intake forms or scripts for discovery calls)
- Tons of great features for managing other internal processes, projects, accounting, etc

- The user interface can be daunting and confusing at first, not as intuitive as HubSpot
- You cannot have multiple tabs of GreenRope open, unlike HubSpot.
- Automation is setup in 3 areas serving very different purposes, whereas in HubSpot you can perform all workflows, drip campaigns, and customer journeys in one area
- You have to request more storage space for the media library (starts with only 100MB!)