ClicData

Dishant S.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Most Effective and Efficient business solution

Bewertet am 6.4.2019

Now, I can make more detailed and fantastic business reports to analyse the data. I had switched from different business management or dashboard creating software, but find the ClicData to be the best. It is straightforward to use and helpful. The pricing of the software is also justified as compared to the features it offers. I would recommend this software to all the business to analyse their data.

ClicData is very helpful for any business owner whether small or big to create a fantastic business data reports and powerful dashboards. These dashboards are very helpful for the business to make crucial decisions and strategies for their growth. Its user interface is of great help and very easy to use. ClicData enables the user to import the data from several sources easily by just drag and drop it. It is straightforward to create dashboards to analyse the complete data about the business. It is a cross-platform software which means a user can access the panel from different operating systems. ClicData also enables the user to share the dashboards with the team members or other places on the internet. If any data is updated, instead of updating the data, it is automatically updated. Users can easily customise the dashboards instead of using the templates provided. They have provided tutorials also on how to use the software more efficiently.

It will take a while at the beginning for a new user to get familiar with the interface. I have faced some hang issues while using the device. I need more templates for specific projects like data comparison, etc.

Wessel L.
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Clicdata Simplicity Towards Perfection

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

I build solutions for customers by taking their available data and adding valuable information to this data, such as risk management models. Doing this in manual reporting, traditional Word, Excl or PDF reports are no longer what they are looking for and Business Intelligence are becoming more and more the requirement. However, some customers simply do not have the time nor the money to spend on rolling this out or to buy a BI solution if they only have a requirement for a few users. These customers then generally try to get this through a 3rd party supplier. This can be through customised software or by being a distributor of a BI product.

My model works around BI, not install and roll it out but simply to build a solution in my licensed platform and to provide the customer with the amount of users they require and not to force them to take a minimum amount of licenses. The Clicdata pricing model along with the ease of use to develop dashboards allows me to provide customers to have access to what they are looking for, without having to pay huge amounts of money towards aspects they don't need or require. Clicdata therefor works perfectly for me, as a reporting tool in my own business as well as for my customers.

My business revolves around providing solutions to my own customers, mostly to streamline aspects such as reporting, mostly in the Logistics and Transport industry. This requires integration with different software solutions and Clicdata allows me to integrate seamlessly with other 3rd party softeware. The support team are extremely efficient and there has been no issue to integrate any of the 3rd party software at any stage.

Transforming data, in order to further streamline the output, is simple and easy and the drag and drop functionality and testing of queries makes it easy for non-developers to perform several functions without assistance.

Building dashboards are also extremely easy with a drag and drop function to easily create draft graphs, tables, etc. Streamlining your drafts are also simple and easy with functions available to filter and sort data without too much query writing to get to the applicable output. Further covers the Q&A section most of that what you are looking for and you can build what you want out of this information without having to involve their support team often. This in itself allows you to get to publishing dashboards far more rapidly as would be the case with other BI Products that can be a bit more complex in this regard.

Lastly, I found the way that Clicdata allows you to do the Dashboard layout very useful and simple and that it allows for a very simple yet pleasing on the eye output once you have completed your dashboards.

There is not an aspect that I dislike in the software other than missing a couple of features that I have used in other solutions before. One feature, forecasting, is currently not available in Clicdata and is something that I used a lot in the past and that was popular with my customers.

Also, and I understand that this is more complex, I miss utilising a prediction model in conjunction with Business Intelligence visualisation. I utilise this in my business solutions to my customers and would prefer to use one solution in stead of two different solution.

Yellowfin und Tableau

Warum ClicData gewählt wurde

ADimentrix were bought out by another company which made future business impossible.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClicData

I have used all 3 products in the past and although I know them well I do prefer the way Clicdata operates and the ease of use. The ease of use is a critical factor but the most important factor, for me, is the way Clicdata structure it's licensing. This allows me to provide more affordable solutions to my own customers, without having to increase margins to cover my cost and thus, to be more competive, without sacrificing quality in the final output.
Antonella D.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Product / Customer Service So Bad I Won't Recommend

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

Unfortunately, you only remember the way any company treated you in the last interaction and they fell far short of any reasonable expectations of customer service. The least they could have offered was to credit me the remaining time left on the subscription, which would have been 11 months and approximately 22 days. This is a reasonable request, as I should not have to pay for a subscription that I no longer have access to. Basically, if they would have responded in a timely manner and credited me, my overall opinion and ratings would have been higher.

I loved the fact that I was able to get up and running with the product very easily. The few questions I had were covered by the onboarding. My initial feelings about the product were great, if it weren't for the fact that our business wasn't ready for this tool, I would have renewed.

Customer Service and Billing. Just try to get in touch with someone about canceling your subscription and there is no one around to answer your questions/talk to. Then they automatically renew, even though you have been trying to cancel. When they finally cancelled my service, they refused to respond to my inquiries regarding refunding me the auto renewed subscription that I was actively trying to cancel.

James P.

World Class Business Intelligence Platform

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

Incredibly solution built by a great company.

The abundant amount of features and integrations available. The UI Design is extremely user friendly as well.

I don't believe phone support is offered.

Sisense und Tableau

Company, Functionality, Support, Price, Easy to do business with, Ease of Use
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ClicData is amazingly easy to setup and use.

Bewertet am 7.8.2020

Love it!

We employed a custom software shop to develop some excel dashboards for us around some pretty complicated data. It took months to do and many thousands of dollars. We decided this year to change the whole thing over to clicdata and we got amazingly beautiful dashboards setup and in production in just 2 days. Its such a simple system to get the metrics you need.

Their support and KB system is a little lacking, we had to have some training sessions with their support, and while the self help is a little lacking, the support team is fantastic.

Sisense, Tableau und Microsoft Power BI

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClicData

Price and features were untouchable by their competitors.
Aaron P.

Dashboard Stars

Bewertet am 9.8.2020

We recommend ClicData to all our clients who want to build quick dashboard solutions.

We did not have any negative feedback on the product overall a great solution.

Domo, Tableau und Amazon QuickSight

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClicData

Dashboards, Integrations, Customization, Data Warehouse.
Gao rui L.
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool with great support but steep learning curve.

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

I love the support I get, I love being able to create plenty of easy to consume visualizations that makes data analysis quick and easy.

It's powerful. I can do a lot with it. It helps me distribute our data in easy to understand visualizations to our clients.

Connects to my data files on OneDrive, PostGreSQL easily.

Single Sign-On (SSO) works perfectly with Wordpress. When Faced with issue of setting up, they worked with our other vendors from our Stack to find a solution.

Technical Support Team has all been really helpful in finding solutions to my requirements.

We had a lot of issues with the SSO at first, but the solution was a simple and easy fix (our canaccess data did not match MiniOrange's)

There are a lot of features and functions but it requires tweaking and exploring.

Anoop P.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best ever tool which allows us to do end to end automation within a single ecosystem

Bewertet am 14.2.2022

1. End to end automation
2. Less Manual Intervention
3. Performance
4. Customer Support
5. New features
6. Our team who worked on PowerBI and Tableau (Market leaders not actually though) appreciated our tool in terms of adaptation and Self Service platform
7. Customization and many more

1. I think we should do lots of Marketing of our product
2. Conduct Proficiency test on online leaning platforms (How it is going to help beginners and for the folks who worked on clicData for decent amount of time, conducting Proficiency test would give them confidence)

Gina B.

Very Happy

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

Good implementation team and resources with little to no downtime

Easy to implement and flexible to accomodate needs of customers

Issues trying to pay bills.... trying to pay the bill and keep getting notices we will be shut off but issue is on clicdata's end

Olivier R.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful data collection and visualization tool

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

Very professional support teams and the software offers a really good quality.

Ease of use and integration of the whole solution, focus on security and observability of the platform

I won't like more batch processes / data enrichment tools integrated inside the stack

Jeremy T.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Highly Customisable Dashboards at Pocket-Friendly Prices

Bewertet am 30.3.2017

Let's face it: there's hundreds of dashboard solutions out there, all competing for your attention. Take a close look and it's always a trade-off between functionality, ease of use, customisation options and pricing.

You'll find everything from zippy, push-button options that may or may not give you what you want to full-blown high-end tools which combine dashboard reporting with sophisticated data analysis capabilities.

Quick and easy comes with limitations in the data sources you can use, and the degree to which you can manipulate data after import. There's usually a short-list of presentation choices, often a million miles from data visualisation best practice. At the high-end comes complexity, a steep learning curve, and watch out stratospheric pricing.

Here's where ClicData excels: for an exceptionally modest price, you get connections to a long list of data sources that would satisfy all but the most unusual of requirements. You get ample options to segment, merge and manipulate data post import. You also get an ever-increasing number of customisable reporting widgets. Most importantly, in an area where most other solutions fail, you can set up your own customised templates and present your data in such a way that its easily interpreted. Yes, this is one online reporting suite capable of producing results that would even earn approval from Edward Tufte and Stephen Few.

Is there a downside to ClicData? Only if you don't have the time to invest in setting things up properly at the start and learning how to get the most out of this clever program. That time will pay enormous dividend, while not requiring the programming and analytics skills that other platforms do.

Of course, as with any platform, just how long your set up takes will depend on what you are trying to achieve, and how much time you want to spend in getting things perfect. But what's outstanding about ClicData is that you can produce perfect interactive dashboards, and at a price that will get quick approval from your accounting department.

Customisation options, flexibility, price.

Could also offer simple template-driven solutions for those with simple needs looking for a push-button solution.

Arnault B.
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Simple & Efficient BI Tool

Bewertet am 3.4.2017

When I started to use ClicData, I thought the tool was really complex, not finished & not as powerful as other solutions ... But after several month using it, I now feel that it's much more simpler & easy-to-use, and very efficient in terms of online sharing (Passworded HTML links).

The Drag & Drop system allows to connect in an easy way different databases on different reports and give the possibility to hide a report to show another one by clicking on a dropdown list using a formula, which is according to me really powerful to switch the view of one graph (for instance switching between Month / Year split for time charts) using a button instead of creating a different DB.

ClicData permits also to create a whole network of dashboards by connecting them to labels, button, charts, which so permit to switch from one to another with a simple click without any IT development.

The customization part of reports is not as powerful as other tool, but compared to the ease to deliver the MVP dashboard, it's worth it.

The Data Transform feature & T-SQL language is not easy to get used to at the beginning but is also quite nice to work on your data directly in the tool.

From all ticket I already wrote, the support was nice, quick & efficient.

The pricing is also totally flexible depending on your need, and very acceptable for such a tool, which is one of the main reason I'm using it today.

I use this tool on a daily basis now,

Thanks a lot for your work on this !

Easy & quick
Easy online sharing
High content for the price

Some UX missing features like not showing specific labels that overlap others
Quite difficult to find some relevant supportive documents / videos to train yourself on the web

Kris W.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Tool!

Bewertet am 27.3.2017

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great!
Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better.

Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet) and through scheduled emails with attached data from our LMS (Data by Email).

Dashboards: I had zero experience creating dashboards before ClicData. As with anything I've improved vastly over time. When I need a new dashboard, I just select an existing one that is close to what I want, hit `Duplicate' and change the data source(s). Super simple.

I am able to amaze my coworkers on a regular basis thanks to ClicData.
I cannot recommend it enough.

Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down.

Peter L.
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good web reporting that's getting better all the time

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

We've been using Clicdata for 3 years and have seen the platform really evolve. There are many more widgets and connectors available today, enough so i've always been able to display data in the format/method i wanted to. Every interaction with their customer support has been positive.

The dashboards widgets you can use to create the dashboards are comprehensive and very customizable. All widgets look modern and perform well. Many, many data connectors available. Customer support is responsive and fast.

Documentation is lacking. Very few examples of functions that are used in widgets. This is somewhat alleviated by responsive customer service, ask them a question (chat is available) and they will help you do whatever you are trying to do. I would prefer comprehensive documentation for each widget and more examples of functions.

Rafael O.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

ClicData opinion

Bewertet am 18.6.2019

Overall I think this is a very good software that I use daily.

It helps me to show our metrics in a very graphic way.
Every dashboard is unique and customized for specific needs.
It helps me to keep track of the KPIs I care the most.

It is not that friendly user, it will be a good idea to upload more video tutorials.
I think it needs more "plug-ins" to pull data from other software, right now the list of software to connect your data is very limited.
Unless you have an upgraded account, the customer support is very slow, sometimes takes days to get a response.

Benjamin S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to present and share metrics to wide audiences

Bewertet am 14.2.2017

We've used ClicData for over two years to share our KPIs among our internal teams. The user interface is easy to use for a wide range of skill sets to develop charts and dashboards. The platform does very well compiling data from many different data sources. We embed our ClicData dashboards within our intranet sites allowing us to share visibility into KPIs across our internal teams.

One opportunity for ClicData is to allow plotting calculated values within a chart that's reactive to filters. Currently, we need to calculate static values in the data model which don't respond well to interactive filters.

Customer support is quick and responsive. Overall, we get a ton of value for the cost.

easy to use, html links to share/embed dashboards, many choices to integrate data

wish we could plot calculated values in a chart that is reactive to interactive filters

A solid BI tool

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

I use ClicData every day, whether it is creating new dashboards or just consulting the ones I've made before. It keeps me (and the rest of our leadership team) up to date on how each team (and sometimes each individual) is doing.

The fact that it links with our CRM and our website and Facebook and pretty much everything other system we uses means that we have one central place to look for the high level information we need.

The diversity of widgets and tools mean that I can create really interesting and engaging dashboards. Oh and the ability the merge two data sets together.

I wish I could add my own pre-defined colour palette. I know I can select colours manually, but being able to define a colour palette that would do this automatically would be really useful.

ClicData provided us with a simple way to present our team members with concise KPI data

Bewertet am 30.3.2018

It allowed us to take complex data sets from SQL and create a series of complex cross tabular queries and present them in simple to interpret KPI reports. It is reliable and simple to use once familiar with it and the data loader insures that the data for reports is as up to date as it needs to be.

Its easy to use and gives great flexibility. It allows up to create custom reports and present them in a easy to interpret manner that makes it easy for our supervisors and team members to identify areas for improvement in performance.

I am happy with the software and did not find any major cons. It would be helpful to have had a more detailed user manual that could be downloaded, but the support desk responsiveness more than makes up for this.

Ashadul A.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

ClicData for Dummy's

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

As part of a large healthcare organisation with multiple locations and varied staff roles, ClicData has enabled us to develop an online dashboard which supports the needs of many staff from different working backgrounds. We have managed to get a lot of people engaged with ClicData's platform because of how it enables the developer to build something unique and very simple to use.

I found ClicData to be very simple to use for a beginner like myself, their support team are very helpful in explaining how to use some of their really nice features such as widgets and data views (transformations).
I did try a number of other platforms before I decided to stick to ClicData, I think that in itself says a lot about their platform.

Although they are constantly improving and releasing new features and their formatting features are far superior to other platforms, they do still have a way to go in improving this feature by removing some bugs i.e. widget alignment. On the whole ClicData's other vast range of features far outweigh's the cons.

Michael P.
  • Branche: Internet

Good and Becoming Great

Bewertet am 8.2.2017

Our needs focus on pre-sales dashboards used to demonstrate the value of our products to prospective customers. We must therefore rapidly create dashboards on a case-by-case basis. We have found ClicData to be a very good tool in this context.

Things I like:
- Customer support and access to your expertise has been superb and your willingness to add/enhance/fix features has been remarkable
- Overall functionality is very good and getting better
- Value for money is, to my eye, better than any your competitors I have researched

Areas for improvement (caveat: the rate at which you have responded to requests for features, as I noted above, has been exceptional):

- Bi-directionality: calling out to a web service or other external resource is provided. However, there is no apparent facility for bringing the results of that request back into the environment. Adding this would greatly expand the potential of your offering
- "OR" capability in widgets: this is a known need and, I believe, is on your to-do list. We await this eagerly

Overall, I remain very impressed with ClicData and we have benefitted greatly from adopting your service. Thank you and the very best of luck going forward.

Emmanuel D.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

First steps with Clic Data

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

I tried several solutions for Dataviz and reporting solutions. Clic Data is merging with success a poweful tool and very helpful and professional teams in order to answer to all our needs !

This tool need to be set by Clic data teams first if you are not a specialist in data connection. It has always been ok for me as the teams and the support is very reactive !

Octoboard for Agencies und Swydo

Price vs Power
David P.
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to create tool for a clear and great dashboard presentations

Bewertet am 3.4.2018

Easy to use functionalities, and dashboard creations, when creating the dashboard and setting it up, you can have it up and running in no time
query builder: the possibility to create queries with multiple data sources is a great addition

limited in functionalities: some functionalities like graphs and tables can be too limited in use
the graphs and add-ons can be a pain to create, as you have to tweak the data to create the graph as you want instead of having a wizard that can help you

Bryan G.
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with the software

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

This tool is allowing us to access raw data from SAP and present it on an hourly or daily basis as needed. This is giving us vital information to help us run our operations

The data processing capabilities are amazing. You need to be prepared to invest some time into learning how the tool works, but after that you will never have any issue presenting data in a meaningful way.

This is the only dashboard tool I have used so it is difficult to identify any weak areas.

Max S.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ClicData delivers flexible, robust reporting tools at an extremely affordable price.

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Reporting and dashboards for our various internal teams that help them track KPIs and take actions to improve the business.

The ability to transform and merge data from disparate sources makes it possible to build dashboards that would otherwise require significant time from our engineering team.

There are two different syntaxes depending on if you're transforming data at the source or in the dashboards, which can be confusing.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

ClicData, create and share reports

Bewertet am 9.4.2018

I could quickly and easily distribute reports to a number of users

While I used the free version of ClicData, all the functionality I needed were present. ClicData, even as a new user is easy to use. The reporting data can be uploaded to Clic in the form of a csv. The data can them be manipulated in order to only show the necessary information. There are a range of widgets to display data in an easy and clear format with heatmaps. Multiple different reports can be created, even on the free version. The page layout can be adjusted for different devices i.e desktops, tablets and mobiles. This, paired with the ability to publish and share reports via a URL, allows users to quickly distribute information. While this information is read only, the owner of the report can quickly make amendments which will be reflected instantly in the live URL.

The only downside of the free version is the watermark is always present when reports are published however, while clear, this doesn't distract the user from the information displayed.