Avast Ultimate Business Security

José Wilson
  • Branche: Design

avast anti-virus

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

In general, I really enjoyed my experience using the software services and I felt safe.

What I like most is the fast and efficient network protection and threat alert that the software provides to the user.

what I liked least is the advertisement asking for a change of contract plans.

Barış
  • Branche: E-Learning

Protect your computers with Avast

Bewertet am 4.6.2022

It was installed on computers to protect internal computers and used for control, control and protection.

The application is easy to use. The interface is user friendly. Intrusion detection systems, firewall control, access control permissions in the application are extremely helpful in protecting your computer.

The features of the application are very good, but it can cause some stuttering problems on the loaded computers because it works in the background all the time.

fleury
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Le leader des Antivirus

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

J'utilise Avast Business Pro Plus sur tous mes appareils au bureau.

Avast Business Pro Plus est facile à utiliser et s'adapte à plusieurs systèmes d’exploitation.

Avast Business Pro Plus n'a vraiment pas d'inconvénients

• Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Virus protection looks good. Administration is bad.

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

Central Management. Don't need to much CPU power. Easy to install.

Automatic Update also reboots 24x7 servers without warning. Reboot should be scheduled separately.
Management Console information mostly outdated or delayed.
No responsive design, can't even quick check a virus found, need to go to a computer to see what it is.
GPO based MSI rollout not work for most use cases.
Can't change the Central Management. We migrated from On-Premises installation to Cloud.
Had to uninstall AVAST everywhere and install everything again. REALLY BAD.

Trellix Endpoint Security

Warum Avast Ultimate Business Security gewählt wurde

Our reseller told us, that AVAST took over AVG. So we changed by free upgrade from AVG to AVAST. Now we got the information that AVG will stay. If i could we would Downgrade again.

AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Ultimate Business Security

Because of the free upgrade from AVG to AVAST.
Uchenna
  • Branche: Bau

Avast Business Pro Plus

Bewertet am 26.6.2022

Generally appraising is great and it assists businesses with protecting their endpoint gadgets, document servers and email servers from infections, malware and different dangers. I will unquestionably suggest utilizing it.

Avast Business Pro Plus has an extraordinary UI, simple to introduce and utilize - a sensible expense and the way that you can have a free time for testing is great.

It cannot distinguish exceptionally muddled payload and can miss redid malware. Runs into problem with windows Operating System (OS).

Reda
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Antivirus complet et agile

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

Je me sens en sécurité dans l'entreprise

Facilit d'installation et de mise à jour
Console d'administration avec outil de déploiement, de supervision, de rapport

Quelques faux positifs de temps en temps
La tâche de redémarrage après certaines actions peut provoquer une gêne en environnement de production

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Not the best antivirus of the market

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

We switched from another software looking for full protection of our laptops, and, since we switched, we had no problems at all, however, pricing is not very competitive

Protect your laptop from malware, virus, trojans and others. Since we installed it, we had no problems regarding viruses.

This software uses almost all your laptop resources, and every now and then it has an annoying pop up that comes doing noise and, if you are working in silence, it might distract you, also pro version is quite expensive for the features that offers

Carlos
  • Branche: Import und Export

Great antivirus!!!!

Bewertet am 27.8.2022

I really have nothing else to say that it is GREAT!

The interface is beautiful, easy to use and the protection it offers is total. The equipment that we intend to protect will be really fine.

Honestly nothing, everything is nice!!!!

Kiran
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best antivirus for business laptops

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Overall i am extremely satisfied with the usage of the product. Comes with user friendly user interface and advanced threat detection. Also features a way of blocking unauthorized accesss to folders .

The user friendly gui with advanced protection and schedules for scanning the pcs.

Sometimes it blocks the folders and you wont realize that the access to the folder is blocked by Avast.

Dereje
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

By by computer malware and viruses

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Very satisfied

Reliable, fast and secured. The product is user friendly

Updates should be available online on slow networks

Mirza
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Business is much safer with Avast !

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

I am using this software in my daily routine work, while surfing, sharing files or anything else, just as much as I use it in my personal life. Company that I work for also uses Avast Business on their computers (probably because I recommended it), so you can basically say that I am surrounded with Avast security measures.

It is really good developed software that I completely trust with my cyber life and it had not disappointed me yet in all of these years as much as I can remember!

Everyone out there who is trying to find a solution to protect their business computer, digital documents and files on their hard disk, this a right software for you that should do the trick and get a job done!

Avast Business the antivirus software protects your computer from all kinds of viruses,malwares and junk files, for a solid price you get a premium account with a lot of security measures and advanced features, which are really helpful in keeping your important stuff safe and well protected even while browsing or downloading different files from all kinds of websites on the web.
One of the best things for me which I personally like with Avast is using it on my other devices like tablet or a phone, because of software optimization that Avast company made and allowed.
After every scan is done with Avast antivirus, not only your computer will be cleaned form all junk, the software will also warn you about possible future treats that could harm your computer, after that you will have a option to chose do you want to manually remove the treats (if possible) or you want Avast to do it for you (it sometimes depends if your membership includes some features, so i recommend using Avast Business premium membership ).

Security is not the only thing this software does, it can also be used to menage your computer files from time to time and it provides great VPN while surfing. Try it out the company allows a trial up to 30 days,don't be afraid of malwares and viruses anymore!

There are some software features which are built in as Avast add-ons, they are very useful, but there is a trick as always, those features can not be used until you upgrade your membership to premium, this a thing some users could find very annoying. If you are a programmer I highly recommend turning your Avast Business software off while working on some code lines, it gets confusing sometimes and there is a possibility that your code lines will be recognized as possible treat ( I am speaking from personal experience).

Since I mentioned add-on features I must say it would be great if they would give a longer trials on some of those features or maybe lower prices on some of them if possible. Otherwise I don't have any complains about it, it gets the job done and keeps my devices safe in my daily routine work.

Abhishek
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A good antivirus with very high update frequency

Bewertet am 11.10.2020

It is a good measure to protect the OC from incoming threats. The best thing which makes an antivirus software unique is its update frequency and avast has a very good update frequency ( and hence it is time to time ready to face new viruses and malware). And cost is also good enough so that most can afford it

There are many pro which I can list here
The most important which I surely look in an antivirus is its update frequency. And this keeps up to expectations
And besides keeping safe from the threats and issues, it is packed with many other features like ransomware shield, von protection,safe browser, password protection manager, performance tool and much more. In short,if I purchase all of this individually then it will be much more expensive than this antivirus itself
So overall it is bang for the buck

There are few cons with the software
1.) I am a programmer. So when I develop and test apps ,many times this antivirus assumes the newly generated source code as a threat. So to speed up my work ,I disable the antivirus for 1 hour
2.) I have a metered internet. An antivirus software must be updated to keep up with latest threats but this one consumes a lot of internet and the "safe browser" included with it also consumes a lot of internet
3.) It can have downeffect on performance of the PC
4.) The browser with it sometimes block legitimate websites
5.) Not frequently but once it deleted files from my game and I had to again install it

• Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

You had me at antivirus! 😉

Bewertet am 27.9.2020

For home, office and beyond I think this is a great software that protects and keeps your computer int top shape.

I have had a antivirus problem. Meaning I didn't get the use for them. Yes, yes, I know, I know, computer protection, simple right? No! I just thought the whole thing was a waste of time and took too much space. Yeah, I paid for my lack of judgement and I grudgely accepted another antivirus (who shall not be named) but it was hilariously expensive and kept giving me count downs to it's free trial ending. Needless to say I was frustrated. Paying for antivirus was the last thing on my mind, until I was told about this software. At first I was skeptical. but I took a chance and I was pleasantly surprised. So let me break it down for you. Fast. The software wasted no time in getting to the heart of my computer. Trash, junk., bugs, downloads I didn't even know were abstracting stuff, it cleans it up. Its easy. Seamless, sleek, professional-looking options and menus. I was impressed on the scans I could do. and the different diagnostics I was given. Defence. I swear its kind of freaky, yet oddly satisfying to see your antivirus pop saying someone was blocked from accessing this or this site was bloYou guys realize now I have a computers space problem, so I was thankful that I didn't feel as if the software was taking over my computer with all the extensions and adds ons and all that stuff. It felt more as if it was apart of computer, silent in the background getting stuff done.

It's a bit expensive, but its also a good investment so I'm don't think that's so bad. I don't really don't have any problems with it, since there's also a free version that you can use until you can afford the pro version.

Victor
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Avast for Business - One of the cheapest options for your company.

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

One of the things I’ve always loved deeply about all versions of Avast is its 30-day free trial, where you can see if it’s the solution to your problems, both individual and corporate.
The avast suite was the first antivirus model I got and used on my computer, since my childhood, which I just switched to solutions that I thought were more robust and efficient.
I really like the fact that avast has automatic solutions to detect threats that lurk around the network, so that you can browse smoothly, without worrying too much about problems (if you surf casually, of course). The built-in VPN is very interesting and is a very smart solution, helping you strongly to stay hidden at desired times.
Although I liked Avast and its corporate solution very much, I believe that there are solutions in similar price ranges that have won me much more than him, so I say easily: it is not a perfect antivirus, but I guarantee that if you have a small company, or just for you, Avast is a cost-effective solution.

1 - Much more customizable than other antiviruses in the same price range.
2 - Detects a reasonable number of threats.
3 - The program's firewall is exceptional in its detection.
4 - Its compatible with Mac OS, Windows and Windows Server (best value I found for server protection solution).
5 - Three different types of protection, so you can choose the one that best fits your use and your company.

1 - Some more advanced threats were not detected, which started to worry me.
2 - Although it protects you (sometimes try to protect) from spam and other threats, the program opens several pop-ups, visually polluting your desktop a little.
3 - Strong problem to protect against some types of spam.
4 - The difference between the three versions: Regular, Pro and Pro Plus, are not so significant to justify the price difference between them, being that it would be more interesting to have only a more robust version.

Jeff
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Avast Makes Daily Maintenance Easy

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

Overall we love Avast and continue to use it daily. It makes that function of our life (scanning, updating, cleaning) easy.

We've been using Avast Business now for 10+ years and all of our employees work with it daily. The biggest help is Avast is lightweight (doesn't take much RAM) and does everything we need it to with an extremely simple UI. We use it for Anti-Virus protection, driver updating, and general cache and file cleaning. Over the years the software has been improving it's UI, and I can't imagine what else it can do but every release seems to be better and better.

When starting your computer up, Avast's load time has grown, but it's honestly non-consequential (going from 10 seconds to 30 seconds). Also, occasionally, you get an ad pop-up for a service from them that you haven't purchased yet, but it's very nominal.

Trellix Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Ultimate Business Security

Avast is much simpler and used a lot less RAM.

Antwort von Avast Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jeff, thank you for your positive feedback.

Joseph
  • Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung

Have your Files free of Malware and Viruses

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

A very easy to install protection against virus and malware, Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a Must-Have software for not only businesses but also every computer user.
Avast is compatible with most Operating Systems, making it for every person.
Secondly, the software is cheap to purchase and very easy to maintain.
The user can install the software without the help of an expert, making installation cost zero.
Thirdly, using the software is as easy as clicking on the "Run-Check" button, leaving the software to check any problems in the system, and clicking "Fix" button once the checking is done.
Further, the software is very reliable in detecting issues not only in the PC storage space but also threats that can be picked up from the internet, as it has a powerful firewall feature. With the firewall, the user can connect and browse files via a network connection without any worry.
When using external storage facilities and devices, the software is able to run an auto-check on these devices to ensure they do not infect the computer. If any threats are found, the software autocorrects them.
It is a very reliable, convenient and efficient antivirus for both online and offline files.

So far, I have not come across drawbacks of the Avast software

Maryorie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, fast antivirus, provides security and protection, safeguards important information.

Bewertet am 15.7.2018

With the constant use of internet and social networks, the antivirus protects the information, and in the daily work it is required to download many documents or files, so that it blocks immediately and does not allow download those that are damaged, and that could cause greater damage to the PC.

It is an antivirus that detects malicious software that is in the cloud with a lot of speed, it provides security to the information of those who access the networks from the internal part of the institution, which in our case is a state institution, so Wi-Fi networks are public. It allows that the PCs in the different departments or computer centers remain protected from unscrupulous people who seek access to private information, protecting the ticket trays. He is constantly checking the behavior of the programs that are used daily, which allows him to detect the viruses, and makes scans and cleaning at the moment that eliminates them immediately. And it can be used in any type of organization, and even in personal PCs.

Usually the problems are installation, because you have to meet minimum system requirements. Another thing that is presented is with the components of the program, which in some cases the state stops, and does not allow it to start from the user interface, because the files or disk entries, system folder or registry Windows are damaged, which requires advanced technical knowledge to correct.

Adrian
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Premium antivirus

Bewertet am 24.4.2020

It's necessary to have Avast or other Antivirus installed, with Avast you can have the trust of a well known industrie leader.

Avast is a premium antivirus, with many features and it really helps to keep your computer or mobile device safe. It has many extras to protect you against malware, it also can keep your password safe and be integrated with the most popular internet browsers.

Some features, like computer clenup or VPN services are not included, you can get this and more services by buying another license.

Warum Avast Ultimate Business Security gewählt wurde

I was searching for something more complete

AVG Internet Security Business Edition
Mohamed
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

Avast .. you got my back 😁

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used.
It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

Warum Avast Ultimate Business Security gewählt wurde

Stronger security and very light weight and uses less cpu and ram

Hanna
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

A must have Antivirus!

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

As we work with foreign investors, we deal with a lot of client information, of which most are confidential. Avast has helped us deliver our best but keeping such data safe and secure.

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus provides for a full package protection with its protection, privacy and performance tools such as virus scan, ransomware shield, VPN protection and password manager features.
Another thing I love about this software is its user oriented features such as browser clean up and its constant daily update.

With all its perks, Avast also has its drawbacks. One, while scanning the entire system Avast tends to slow down the performance of the device. Two, Avast is a very skeptical antivirus that it blocks legitimate websites and at times tends to delete files from the computer or the USB drive.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Bewertet am 13.4.2019

Avast Business Pro Plus has benefited for my company a lot, which is keeping our servers protected from outside threats, we deal with hospitality industries' data and its vital to keep it protected. This is where avast does a good job at doing so.

Avast business pro plus has all the packages in one software, its everything that i need as a consumer to keep my data protected from intruders. Avast has all the features for my company's web server protection and some of the features that i have sued are web-shield, data shredder, antivirus scans, firewalls, data disk rescue, and others. Avast pricing is reasonable considering the variety of features it packed with in the software. I also like that the software can be installed on windows, windows server, and Mac OS. Moreover, avast also has great support to reach out whenever i need to get questions answered. We have been using avast Business pro plus well over a year now and we love using it. Avast also has malware removal which is great considering i have a mac and its not potentially going to get infected but its good to have the malware protection not just for macs but for all OS. Also, with smart scans i can schedule a time to scan specific folders that could be vulnerable to viruses and malware.

The speed at which avast applications opens can be slow at times but i feel like that is the least of my concern, but i hope engineers at avast do looking into it and come up with future updates to fix that issue.

Susan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Avast Antivirus software protect the system from any virus

Bewertet am 16.6.2019

I always use this software to save my data, information and documents because my system is free from any virus. And my system always secure and protected. Without Avast Antivirus our data and important information will be destroyed at anytime. But last and important thing that I must say about this software is that you can easily communicate with each other without any problem of virus attack.

Avast Antivirus always protect the computer from any virus. You can easily transfer the information, files and important documents by using the Avast Antivirus. This software is very easy to use and always secure your computer from any virus. The one thing that I most liked about this software is that Avast Antivirus features are outstanding. Moreover, Avast Antivirus provide us that you can easily install the data in a more efficiently and effectively way.

The one thing that I don't like about this software is that Avast Antivirus takes mush more time for downloading the large amount of information. There is a little bit complications created only for those who don't known about this software. Otherwise it is very efficient tool because we can easily transfer the information, files and documents with our friends and relatives through this software. The last thing that I don't liked about this software is that sometimes installation problems create without any problem.

Eugenio
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

REVIEW Avast

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

I think it is an acceptable product for endpoint protection, as long as it is complemented by another cybersecurity product.

a world-renowned product, great prestige, overall does its job at a reasonable cost

we had a large number of false positive detections, so we did not look for other alternatives

pricing and costs

Symantec Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Ultimate Business Security

higher reputation in the market
Ceyhun
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient protection that every business needs

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Overall I strongly recommend Avast to any business type. Because for today annual or monthly fees may seem higher to you, but considering the risk and results of any infections it worth to buy Avast.

I was using Avast on my personal computer since many years and at work I convinced our director to switch to a better security. Avast has proven its reliability and effeiciency with advanced and realtime protection from multiple threads. What I like in avast is smart prediction feature which protect our servers and computers from dangerous infections before their attack. With a strong firewall avast always detects all activity on our server and computers and keeps dangerous malware and softwares away from us. Security is the main priority of all businesses and in order to keep their future ideas in a safe place Avast is the main solution for any business type. Before Avast I was afraid to attach any flash drive to work computer. Because most viruses use flash drives. But now when there is a suspicios flash drive I attach it to my computer very confidently thanks to Avast. Because it immediately detects and prevents dangerous viruses and suspicious behaviours.

Sometimes Avast acts skeptical than normal and prevents me visiting some websites and installing some apps. Maybe such apps are not dangerous but some part of their algorithm seem suspicious and can steal information. Therefore avast prevents me installing such kind of apps.

Andy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

A much more powerful option than traditional antivirus providing maximum security.

Bewertet am 28.10.2018

The computer security is very important especially in the company where many resources are managed through the computer, therefore having a software of this category allows to provide the necessary protection for the protection of the integrity of the organization and thus be able to perform the everyday activities without any problem and provide.

A simple interface, more complex functions and intelligent analysis that allows to maintain security at its highest levels as well as the integrity not only of the information but also of the equipment, one of the aspects that interests me most and I like is the secure connection, eliminate permanent files which many recover and perhaps for the company is no longer important or for the user but can contain confidential information, which with this product is eliminated once and for all and another particular aspect is to navigate with security very important today in especially when dealing with financial operations.

With respect to the reports are not very complete, the board is very simple is good at first but then it is not very useful to be a professional version lacks a little power to ensure maximum protection, however I think they are the only details, there are tests of vulnerability that have been applied to see the efficiency and this product obtained very good results.