4.023 Bewertungen
Cisco WebEx

Cisco WebEx

Bleibe mit jedem in Verbindung, überall, jederzeit.

4,4 /5 (4023 Bewertungen)
4,4
4,3
90% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
4.023 Bewertungen
Oscar A.

Webex - Excellent for collaboration

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In general I found it a very useful tool.
I mainly use the conference module, but the support module has given us very good results.
The extensions for browsers or for Outlook have been helpful, as well as the desktop application.

It is a very easy to use tool and compatible with several devices.
It allows us to collaborate from our cell phones or PC.
The fact that you can dial a number to join the conference gives you more frexibility to collaborate with third parties.
Security with passwords for meetings can be improved.
Serving for remote support is quite useful as well.

The price could be a disadvantage compared to other software or similar app's.
I think it needs to have more flexible plans.

David S.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Host Meetings Professionally!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cisco WebEx keeps our meetings professional for both internal users and clients we work with! We've noticed that most people are familiar with the software and have used it before so it makes hosting meetings even easier.

WebEx is really easy to use and setup! From both the view point of the admin setting up a meeting or an end user who was invited to a meeting, it's all really simple! I especially enjoy how WebEx will automatically adjust for time zone changes since many meetings I'm joining or hosting are with people on the other side of the country. Screen sharing also works really well, usually I'd experience some bandwidth issues with other software but for some reason WebEx works wonderfully!

The only con I can think of is that sometimes if I'm joining a meeting that I have scheduled in my Google Calendar it won't work correctly. It should be able to load the meeting invite and join as intended but I usually find myself having to manually enter the meeting ID, attendee ID, and passcode.

Jenny M.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It connects all sectors of our company.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It connects all sectors of our company, today 70% of our employees are working from home and Cisco Webex is the best tool we could choose for our meetings, interviews, collaborative groups, joint projects and videoconferences, it helps to be more coordinated when working on projects with different edges and development teams, it offers video calls, private and group chat, voice and video meetings with many participants, video training conferences for freelancers and allows to share all kinds of documents.

Cisco Webex is an excellent communication tool, it has allowed us to change our meeting habits by allowing us to attend any meeting remotely and organize personalized interviews with other colleagues, it allows me to record meetings and video conferences and then edit them and create tutorials, it integrates with Office, IBM and Google tools, it also offers good audio quality without ambient noise.

The mobile app can sometimes be a headache for meetings with many attendees.

Steve B.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

How the mighty have fallen

Bewertet am 8.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WebEx used to be great software. Now it is mediocre software that is overpriced and underfeatured. Asking a question on a Cisco forum about WebEx has the moderator close your question and redirect you to a WebEx site. WebEx is past its prime, and it shows in the lack of revolutionary or even maintenance features in the WebEx client. Nearly any other choice will be cheaper and offer a better experience to users.

WebEx was the default leader in virtual meetings. Subsequent to its acquisition by Cisco, things got markedly better. The tool had broad integration with scheduling tools like Outlook, and the (relatively) recent addition of the ability to attend a meeting using only a browser is an added bonus for people who lack administrative rights on their PCs.

With stiff competition from Microsoft's Skype for Business, the venerable GoToMeeting, and newer arrivals like Slack and Zoom, WebEx is now a choice amongst many. When WebEx works, it does so decently at best. It suffers from bandwidth issues, even with only two participants in the same building. Furthermore, if a large enterprise buys an account, they are given "dedicated" support. When the client recently kept crashing every time I joined a meeting, I called the WebEx support number. After a half hour, I was told I needed to be transferred to our company's dedicated support team, who (after an hour of not being able to fix my problem) said I needed to be transferred to Cisco. Their agents wanted me to roll back device drivers (that hadn't been updated in over three months) and even suggested I may need to reinstall my operating system! I told them I had no issues with any of the other tools I use daily (Hangouts, Slack, Zoom, Skype for Business) and that I could attend a WebEx meeting if I used a browser. The agents only knew how to read from a script, and still haven't solved my problem.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Vaibhav S.

Webex- Meeting collaboration

Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Running BluePrint Workshops with large- 40+ team on the webex, Daily touchbase- again 30+ member team; breakaway sessions- 4-8 members on webex etc. All have been smooth

Easy, Intuitive good use of the available area. Can handle many users together on webex- voice, video and Screenshare. Voice quality is also good. Easy to join the meeting- and also good integration with outlook as well as desktop app.

Not much... Overall a good product. Some organizations skip the call back feature which in my understanding is useful. But its more of the user company to decide on the features to include in their implementation

Branche: Einzelhandel
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cisco Webex allows us to be productive every day during the COVD19 outbreak

Bewertet am 17.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using the Cisco Webex product during the COVD19 work from home model allows us to run our business remotely even though we are not physically present in an office.

Cisco Webex is extremely easy to use allowing us to host meetings whether for 2 people up to 20000 people. It has excellent sound and video quality.

The software install on the user machine is a little slow and requires administrative rights in certain cases. Sometimes the software has to be reinstalled to function correctly.

Jose R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best value for the features

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had to migrate from an inferior product. It is very clear that Webex is the standard for meeting software in the business community

Our colleagues and customers located in the China region are able to communicate without any issues unlike other vendors

Customer service can be a little bit slow to respond to critical inquiries. We could benefit
more from adequate documentation regarding technical issues

Youssef K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the earliest conferencing tools

Bewertet am 1.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using webex for 5 years now and we're satisfied with the quality of the calls. We most face issues with clients connecting for the first time and sometimes the web version takes a lot of time to load when starting a call

It was one of the earliest tools, it has all the needed features and allows people to dial in on phone numbers in various countries in the world

Accessing the web interface is slow, scheduling or starting a call takes a lot of time compared to their new competitors

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Michael K.
Branche: Rechtsberatung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Valuable tool for collaboration and meetings during these times

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Webex allows for virtually meeting with colleagues. It provides for a more "in person" experience than a simple phone call.

The software was rolled out quickly and users were able to learn and even master it in a very short period of time.

There are some features that I would like to see such as customized or standard backgrounds for web meetings.

Kush M.
Branche: Computer-Hardware

Easy and smooth to use

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's good, I like the simplistic look of the UI.
I personally recommend my professor to shift to Cisco WebEx

It's quick and no unnecessary installations are needed. Doesn't use much battery and we can have a meeting real nice and easy

It doesn't show whether my internet is stable or not, as Zoom does. Also, I felt it can go on without installation the first time.

Ravinder B.
Branche: Rechtsberatung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Cisco Webex - one of the best tool to conduct online virtual meeting with great security

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being a legal service company and as per the company’s legal compliance, we have chosen the Cisco WebEx. In terms of legal compliance, the security of Cisco WebEx is quite good. We generally use it to conduct an online meetings with vendors and clients.

Cisco WebEx is the one-stop solution for online virtual meetings. Cisco Webex features include document, application and desktop sharing, Integrated audio and VOIP for toll-free calling, and Video Conferencing. Online meetings can be recording, editing, and played back later for retrieve useful information. The best feature I like is audio to text transcripts that WebEx creates for each meeting. So, you can choose to automatically receive recording transcriptions and you don’t have to focus on making notes during your meeting. Webex support integration with popular other software including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, IBM Lotus Notes and other IM solutions. Cisco WebEx is a cloud bases solution and meetings can be joined using desktop, browser, or mobile device with any client or additional plug-ins. Audio and Video quality are good and reduces background noises which may cause distractions. Cisco WebEx provides industry-leading security to each meeting held on its platform.

The mobile app seems to have functionalities as compared to the desktop app. The issue with audio and video over slower networks can be improved. Integration with third-party software can be improved. It usually takes time if you drop off in an ongoing meeting and then tries to rejoin again.

Malith madhawa I.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best for Virtual Meetings

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First of all, I use the Cisco Webex for all professional meetings with my clients. It is convenient for me as most of my clients do use the software regularly. Additionally, it has saved my valuable time by slashing all unnecessary traveling time to clients' offices and subsequent waiting times.

Secondly, it provides me the complete cybersecurity and end to end protection for my discussions. Cisco has committed to the highest international cybersecurity compliances and therefore I do not hesitate to share any confidential information through Cisco in my virtual meetings.

Thirdly, this software has many features such as sharing files, digital whiteboards, background noise detection, and mute suggestions, wireless connection options, etc. These features have made my virtual meetings far more productive and effective. Especially, when I do presentations to my clients, I have complete peace of mind, which is very important to my daily business activities.

Finally, yet importantly, it has given me the real value for the money I spent to purchase the software. Initially, I used the free version for a shorter period and it is inevitable to prevent yourself from purchasing the full version once you realized the beauty of this software.

Well, Cisco Webex Meetings offers the highest quality of audio and video outputs that anyone could expect from such a provider. It is fascinating and perfect for your crucial virtual meetings. The video quality is superb (may depend on your internet speed, device, and browser) and it has no disruptions nor freezings which waste your time as well as resources. The quality of the audio is also at the highest standards and it runs exactly along with the video by giving all participants the real-time experience unlike other software, which caters awkward and irritating experience when the video and audio do not flow the real-time.

Then again, it supports any device you have. Let it be a smartphone, desktop computer, laptop, notepad or tab, Webex suits for any device. It is fantastic. Moreover, the easy installation process has made the software much more popular and effective. No downloads or plug-ins required.

The instant connection between the registered devices and the meeting room is an excellent feature in Webex. You really do not need to connect your device manually, the software itself will do it for you once you enter into the meeting room.

So far I have not come across any drawbacks in this software as it perfectly, identified all customer requirements and provided them at their best quality.

Emel K.

Perfect meeting and communication management with Cisco WebEx

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In overall I'm very happy to use Cisco WebEx meetings while working in the office or during the business travels. Sharing information, getting or giving training, meeting with the team members or foreigners from distance never had been easy this much. WebEx increases our communication and sharing capabilities with it's many features...

HD video and audio conferencing is probably the best positive side of WebEx. Connectivity oprions e.g. landline or internet call also good. While you make the meeting, you can share your screen or even control other user screens and make some actions while controlling their screen as well. There are lots of ways to effectively use WebEx. Firstly, you may use mobile version (IOS, Android) of WebEx and quickly connect to your meetings while on the go. Secondly there are different add ons such as MS Outlook add on. This enables one-click WebEx feature; so that you can either add meeting link to your invitation or instantly start a meeting by just one click from outlook menu. There are also other tools like Record Meetings or Productivity tool, these give you change to increase efficiency; again by just one or two clicks.

Latest version of the WebEx has a very lean interface which makes it elegant but on the other hand some user controls are kind of hidden or hard to reach so you may struggle in the first hand; but can get used to by the time. Another drawback is the lag or slow down issue while sharing or controlling screens. I think the severity depends on your connection speed; but this is likely to happen if you use control features much. Lastly, connection with WebEx server may be an issue time to time; but I don't see this as a critical issue as it may happen with other service providers as well.

Ozgur E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best conferencing tool so far with audio, screen or video sharing features

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm very happy with Cisco WebEx. Outlook integration makes the life very easy for the meetings. You can easily do the meeting management within your outlook. WebEx productivity tool enables you to access your agenda and shows what's next. By this way even outlook is closed you can manage your agenda or meetings. Mobile platform apps works properly and integrate you while on business travel. Sure there are some things to improve; but it is the best software I've experienced so far for meeting organizations. Interface is very elegant and attractive too.

WebEx have several tools like MS Outlook add-on and Productivity tool. These really make the office life easier while you are working during the day. Add-on is easily integrated to MS Outlook. By clicking meet now, you can easily create instant link and forward by mail, also by schedule meeting ribbon you to can easily add link invitation note. You can use productivity tool from the desktop and use all features with a small interface. User controls are good and can be easily managed. Mobile platform usage is a very big opportunity. I'm using IOS version of WebEx app most of the time while I'm away from the office. It is very convenient and easy to connect. You can use almost all the features.

One of the issues with WebEx is that it causes lag after sharing screen long time or when taking over other users' screen. If you are using headset (directly from your IP or land phone) then the audio quality is perfect; but if you are using only computer to connect, then voice quality drops significantly. Another issue is the connectivity problem with the WebEx server. This happens rarely; but you probably end up with cancelling te meeting. Interface is very elegant; but I somehow have difficulty to use some features, e.g. taking or giving control or annotate screen.

Cisco Webex - Better before

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All in all, It is a great program and provides great convenience to all of us. I have also used some similar programs and I can easily say webex is the best at this point in time. However, I believe it is worth to work on the cons I mentioned above to make it even better, maybe perfect. I would like to thank to Cisco Webex for making business life easier for us.

It is one of the most helpful program in my business life. It makes the discussion easier. You can quickly set-up a meeting for anytime in the future. If you need to have a meeting immediately, one-click webex is the quickest way. During the meeting, you can annotate onto screen even if it is not your screen. It helps to have a better discussion. It is even possible to dictate another attandee's computer. I could not believe when I realized it. It is also possible to get the detail of the meeting including attandee list and you can even record your meeting.

There are two cons that I feel while using webex. First one is a new issue. After last update of webex, I do not think it is user-friendly enough anymore. I am having issues to control the meeting. It was better with old revision. I have no idea what is the driver of having this update but it obviously need another update. Last and most important one is the delay of the action for me. When I am controlling someone's screen or annotating on it, what I have done appears others computer late. Frankly, I do not know it is due to an issue with webex or internet connection but it sometimes makes communication harder.

WebEx Meeting Center better than Business Link

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WebEx Meeting Center is the best software out there that is good for companies with 10,000+ employees. It is seamless and is easy to use. Never had any issues using this software!

When I started working, I was first introduced in using "Business Link" whenever we have client calls or conference bridge calls, and I thought that is already a great application used for conferences. However, when I transferred to Conduent (formerly known as Xerox) from Convergys, I now use WebEx Meeting Center whenever I do client calls, and conference calls with team members spread throughout the globe, and it surpassed my expectations.

I or we (in the company) never had any problems using WebEx Meeting Center. WebEx Meeting Center is an easy to use software that lets you connect with people all around the globe at once without any worries of line interruption, inconvenient dialing-in process, and downtimes.

WebEx Meeting Center lets team members record conference meetings and training, and this is very helpful since it provides us a video or file that we can cling to just in case we want to review what transpired on the call.

Its video capability is also beneficial for me as a workforce manager since I can assess non-verbal cues of my clients, subordinates, and bosses.

This software is very convenient to use, and I think I can't ask for more, and I never had any problems using this software so I guess this is N/A for me.

Javier D.
Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cisco Webex Meetings - Meetings with everyone without limits

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With Cisco Webex Meeting I can contact and work with anyone without leaving the office or my home. It allows me to support clients instantly, meet with colleagues who are in another country without having to travel or take distance training without the cost associated with the trip. Many of the daily meetings that work requires are resolved with this application without leaving the office.

Cisco Webex Meetings is the quintessential collaborative cloud platform. It allows users to have their own personal room to be able to meet up to 1000 people in the same meeting. It has video capacity of up to 200 participants, you can use a white board to show any idea in an instant and even share screen or give or take control of another device. All in one application. And the best part is that if you are near a Cisco video device, you can use proximity and define that device as an audio and video device instead of a cell phone or computer.
If the guests do not have the application installed, it does not matter, from any browser they can join the meeting or from the cell phone. What more can you ask for a virtual meeting application?

Honestly there isn't much to say at this point. Maybe just mention that you need to be a computer administrator to be able to install the application that without it, you don't have the plug in in Office tools like Outlook. It would be good not to have this requirement and to be able to have the plug in without having the need to install the application.

Nick B.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Pretty Good, but Could Use some Fine Tuning

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use it to video conference with potential vendors of software. It takes the place of the traveling salesman and it does a decent job of this. Despite its few drawbacks and hiccups, it works pretty well and does not require any sort of account to set up a meeting with a host. I would recommend this software.

It is relatively easy for me to set this software up for my users. Most of the time, we are the ones on the guest side of the session. We typically talk to other companies who are selling software and they use Webex to demo products. As far as getting into the session and getting set up it is easy as long as there is someone with admin privileges present. The video quality is okay, and the point usually gets across. It is nice that the host can share their computer screen for demos or presentations and it is nice that Webex does not require any user account creation to join a meeting. Also the ability to dial in to a conference call is wonderful if one side or the other is having sound or microphone problems.

It is impossible to set up Webex meetings on our domain without an administrator or technician being present. Webex requires a small program to be installed and this causes problems for end-users. They usually try to set it up themselves and mess something up or get stuck at the admin credentials screen. This is required every time someone schedules a Webex meeting. It has become such an issue that we ask users to let tech support know when the meeting is scheduled so we can make sure to be there.

Archer J.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A cloud platform for virtual meeting with clients and colleagues through conference calls.

Bewertet am 6.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cisco Webex Meeting is utilized routinely for daily work and scheduled meets ups. This classified platform is recommended for meeting establishers that want assisting technology.

Cisco Webex Meeting unites colleagues spread all over the world and as an incharge, continues to serve the best with hosting high quality video calls and webinars that cannot be easily and tolerably managed in one application. It tracks the frame of objects and automatically changes size according to the requirements of the clients. A screen can not only be shared among the visitors but also capturing photos of screen during meeting and staring the record can also be further taken. The video can not only be distributed but money can also be taken from sharing it with more viewers and more subscribers. The offensive content can be automatically exempted from the system for assurance of quality. It rather plays an active role in personalizing the brand stuff and creates your own things. It also instantly transcripts the voice and search what the person is telling it to do.

This software is in desperate need of starting threads for discussion during meeting and purposeful questionnaire development. Only one person can hold a meeting which limits the pattern for more than one host options. It should also enable the ability to see content that has been shared on your mobile to switch to large screening items.

Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best platform that I've ever used for web conferencing and collaboration

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like most about Webex is just how generally good it is. Of all the business applications that are used in my organization, Webex is one that I've come to trust that it will always be working, and working well. It is easy to use, and the quality of the calls are top notch. Our organization uses a number of web conferencing services, including some that we host internally on our own infrastructure, and I often recommend Webex over our own internal service as it is just that much better in terms of quality. Despite the fact that it lives outside our network, I have never noticed any bandwidth or performance issues, and this is saying something considering that our internet link is notoriously inadequate. Of the variety of external services that we do use, I've found that some are often finnicky or don't work, but Webex works 100% of the time. It is my go to for large scale meetings where quality and reliability are of the utmost importance, because I know that it will deliver.

One gripe I've always had with Webex are some of the quirks surrounding audio. For one, the functionality where call in users are linked with their web sessions is pretty weak. While you can certainly do that, I've found that people don't really understand how it works, and we typically end up with about 75% of call in users who are not linked, which can make it really difficult to figure out who is speaking. Improving that process would definitely enhance the experience. Also, integrated audio and teleconference audio do not seem to link, which is a bit odd and annoying,. it would be great to bridge those two audio services, so that all users can hear each other, regardless of which audio option they are using.

Krishna G.
Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Good and Bed Sides

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using Webex on day o day basis for meetings, Its helpful to get everyone on same page. It has so many good feature, ease of use but for Web developers or people in IT it's little difficult to work between shared screen feature. Overall I like the product.

The Web Application is good as it will give notification to join meetings directly.It has helpful features like Share Screen, Chatting, You can get a grid or detailed view if its Face to Face Meeting.

It is too hard to share screen and toggle if you are using multiple screens. You need to make sure evrytime you are sharing right screen.

Ankit G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The virtual video conferencing plate

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cisco's Webex meetings does solve it's purpose by creating and attending meetings. Even if the partner connected to it doesn't have a Cisco membership, he/she can join the meeting without any subscription. This turns out to be a big win to this software. I would recommend this software to all the organizations using it for meetings

Cisco's webex is the most simplest tool to install on any platform. There are few key points that makes this software different from the one used in the industry. Those key points are:
1. It is web-based tool , so it can be installed seamlessly within the browser by installing it in the extensions
2. It can be desktop-tool as well, so it can downloaded and installed on any operating system
3. It doesn't need any specific hardware and can work on almost any machine with min. pc configuration
4. It makes video conferencing and meetings easy and gets connected with low internet
5. It has IOS and Android support as well
6. The audio and video quality and screen sharing option is simply awesome
7. Meetings can be scheduled well in advanced and can be notified on emails

I do not find any major issues with this software but few things within the software can help improve it and can lead the software in the industry. Below are few cons that can be taken care by the company:
1. It it had file sharing options that would be a great feature while on video chat or screen sharing
2. During the discussion meeting, one can link the files using the drive option - this can be one feature that can be integrated
3. If this can be linked to some other applications
4. If it had chat options just like a messenger within the organization. For those who have installed cisco webex can see each other's id and name. It had been easy for them to add the folks into the meeting within the organization

Keerthi P.
Branche: Pharmazeutika

Most convenient meeting setup

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Virtual collaboration with colleagues all over the world is simple and effective.

Generally I have to join a lot of meetings from different vendors using their meeting software but I find webex meetings from Cisco launch very quickly and it does not require any additional installation or setup. We click on the link that the invitee created and then it automatically starts the software if installed locally or asks for launching a temporary application in Chrome to start the meeting. All this process takes less than a minute to complete. Time is of the essence when trying to join back to back meetings.
The software has very intuitive interface for dialing in, screen sharing and chatting. 3 major features visible on the front screen and all others neatly hidden.
Sharing and whiteboarding is a breeze with the software.

The coolest thing about this is that it has a mobile app that is as simple as the laptop interface.

The software allows for recording the sessions and the output files are minimal in size for sharing. This means that the compression software is very good.

Overall a great solution for conducting meetings virtually.

It would be great if there was an option to share browser screen on mobile devices.

Max V.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Cisco Webex (Great product with some issues)

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 1.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For audio and video conference, I believe Webex is one of the best solutions.

The moment you need to start doing screen share and other things, that is where Webex drops the ball. Too many issues to deal with.

We have brought this to Cisco but they can only troubleshoot when the problem happens (which is normally when we are in a meeting). We cannot stop a meeting to call cisco to troubleshoot. And when we run some test with them, we cannot reproduce the errors.

When it works (which is 80-90% of the times), it is very solid. We do audio and video conference with Webex with our different offices, and we don't normally have issues with the quality.

Problems.
1) Sometimes the webex plugin for browsers do not work well. Specially when you need to present. Firefox plugin is broken.
2) Sometimes, you dial and seem to get through the meeting, but the meeting shows as not started, so as a meeting owner you need to hang up and dial back to try to restart the meeting.
3) Sometimes, you want to login to your Webex portal to make a meeting from there, and it will not log you in, but won't show any error.
4) Sometimes, when sharing screen and you want to pass control to another participant, they will be able to move the mouse, but they will be unable to click or type on your screen.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Michael G.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Cisco Webex destroys competition

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cisco makes it easier to reach out to potential customers thousands of miles away, in a very clear format, and we are able to completely satisfy any and all areas of need.

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use, easy to train other folks on how to rationally use it, and when their is a problem, it's usually easy to troubleshoot. It makes communication easier than other platforms, by integrating new and top tier technology to allow satisfaction of all needs.

In all honesty, I can not recall a particular thing that I dislike about it at the moment. It has treated my company right.