Smartsheet

Kundenservices antwortet nicht

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

Kundenservice reagiert nicht.

Projektmanagement, Möglichkeit der Organisation im Team

Kundenservice reagiert nicht mehr. Wir haben bezahlt und Smartsheet hat einen falschen Account freigeschaltet. Wir haben darum gebeten, unseren alten Teamaccount wieder freizuschalten. Dafür haben wir auch die Account ID an Smartsheet übermittelt. Leider reagiert Smartsheet darauf nicht. Also bezahlen wir derzeit für einen Account, den wir weder benötigen noch nutzen.

Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsheet

Smartsheet wurde uns von einem Kooperationspartner empfohlen.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Orakel

Bewertet am 18.12.2022

Würd ich mir nicht kaufen

Ja war sie mir hat die Software gar nicht gefallen...

Bedienung gefällt mir gar nicht für ältere Menschen nicht geeignet...

Mohamed
  • Branche: Bankwesen

The best workflow Automated tool

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

Overall experience with smartsheet is amazing it saves alot of time for me and my team as now there are specific users responsible for submitting sales tickets for new vendors and once they make it an automated mail send to the reviewers for reviewing and once they finish it another automated mail send to the Manager for approval and after final approval there's mail sent to all partners in the ticket having the approval of this request or rejection and reason of approval or rejection, all of this is done automatically with recorded workflow which is amazing tool

The amazing features in smart sheet are many but we can say that automated mails for specific un completed tasks and the workflow for creating automatic mails send to specific users that tasks had assigned to them automatically is fantastic, as no need to see the new tasks and assign it manually, once the ticket created it will be assigned by default according to the workflow ro the specified mentioned users

I consider Smart sheet one of the best tools in last 2 years which related to ticketing and analytical purposes however if the data in the sheet increased this may lead to hanging and taking too much time in reloading however it needs high internet connection speed for stability and good performance

Google Analytics 360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsheet

Smartsheet having good cost and can be integrated to company software beside the customer support of smartsheet if there's any sudden issue and finally smartsheet having some features like work flow and automation process which showed easily in the interface and not complicated so any of the team can start doing his own workflow process
Rwabyoma
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best product and work management tool

Bewertet am 24.12.2022

The scope of conceivable outcomes with how Smartsheet can be redone appears to be practically interminable, in the event that you can imagine something you believe that there's likely a way should get it going. Systems are really valuable both as a method for imagining information from our lord calculation sheet and in addition as a method for setting up our organization's "center" of assets and connections across the board place. One more truly valuable component is the capacity to set up computerized work processes. This makes my work more proficient in light of the fact that as one model, I have it set up so that when I change the situation with a line to "Prepared to receipt", this activity consequently sends an email to my clerk so she knows to send a receipt to that client, without me speaking with her progressively. This is really useful in light of the fact that our group works from a distance and I'm in an alternate time region, so it's occasionally hard to speak with the group through call. Our organization has kept on developing quickly and we have executed some outside programming arrangements which I have had the option to coordinate into our current Smartsheet stage. This has enabled us to learn Undeniably more about our cycles (both in the field and in the workplace) which has assisted us with pinpointing bottlenecks and failures so that cycles can be patched up.

Was extremely effective and saves time with its templates, reports, and forms

Not beginner-friendly and hard-to-use advanced functions

Tashundra
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

How to acknowledged smartsheet.

Bewertet am 10.12.2022

Very good app to use especially is you trying to set uo a task to do or work assignments to do.

That it shows u in different apps how to use smart sheet.

No complaints i just wish they can make more like these apps.

John
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Fantastic spreadsheet or Data tool for a shared data resource for your team

Bewertet am 12.10.2022

Really easy to import data and get started. The filtering and reporting ability is fantastic!

The ability to filter the data on the fly. Simply check a box to filter columns to only see specific portions of your data. You can then create reports to share with your team.

You need access to the internet to use the software. This can be viewed as both a strength and a weakness, however, if you lose internet connectivity, you won't be able to access your data.

monday.com

Warum Smartsheet gewählt wurde

MS Access was too complicated for our team use. Smartsheet makes filtering and reporting much easier.

Microsoft Access

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsheet

Much easier interface. The user interface seems very familiar if you have ever used a spreadsheet.
Chris
  • Branche: Automotive

Pros and Cons of the Smartsheet

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

provides a single interface for comments, file attachments, proofing, reminders, and automations.Most of the fundamentals of a project management application, including the typical tasks, milestones, and project viewing choices, are covered by Smartsheet.To optimize the projects, it has provided a precise modified meaning.The support team at Smartsheet responds quickly and addresses any business case concerns.

lack of user activity reports (might only be a Teams License issue).You cannot grant individual access to a workspace that you have built without also granting access to the whole workplace. I want user ABC to have access to the first file in my workspace, for instance, and user XYZ to have access to the second file. I am unable to carry out that action.Any item cannot be attached to a workflow that is automated. In the email's body, the observations are presented as a table.

• Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It gets better the more you use it!

Bewertet am 3.12.2022

Smart sheets are used daily for every program we offer. As a supply chain analyst, I track incoming shipments and SmartSheets has become even better the more I use it. The ability to integrate exterior links from Box and share files across departments has streamlined my workflow processes. The ability to create reports for my department has cut out all of the mess and extraneous material from other departments helping me and my team focus on only the information we need to do our jobs.

SmartSheets requires an export before working a sheet like an excel file; it would be better if this functionality were integrated. Additionally, SmartSheets are a little “busy”, even when organized well. It might be better if it were more like Asana as far as the layout.

Yusuf
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Review of Smartsheet

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Smartsheet helps to streamline workflows, enabling teams to collaborate more effectively.Its intuitive interface makes it easy to use, allowing users to quickly get up to speed.

Smartsheet offers a range of powerful features such as automated notifications, real-time dashboards, and customized reporting.It integrates seamlessly with leading productivity and business applications, such as Office 365, Google Suite, and Salesforce.

Smartsheet can be complex to set up and configure.Its mobile apps are not as feature-rich as the desktop version.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to manage and automate project

Bewertet am 12.12.2022

I've been using Smartsheet for the last six months and it's been the best tool I've ever used. It makes managing and automating projects so much easier. The interface is so intuitive that I was able to master it in just a couple of days. It's also great how you can use it with other apps like Slack or Trello, which is a huge plus! The customer support is also very helpful!

I don't knoq about all functinality. But whichever I used, it all perfom well.

Great Project Plans

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

Easy to quickly work up a project plan and share with clients and others.

I wish it had better 3rd party integrations.

• Branche: Computer-Software

A User-Friendly and Effective Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 2.1.2023

Overall, my experience with Smartsheet has been very positive. It is a user-friendly and effective tool for project management and collaboration, and I would recommend it to others.

I have been using Smartsheet for several weeks now and have overall been very satisfied with the tool. One of the things I like most about Smartsheet is the wide range of templates and the ability to customize sheets to fit my specific needs. It has been very helpful to have all of my project information in one place, and the ability to share and collaborate with team members has made it easy to keep everyone on the same page.

One thing I like least about Smartsheet is that the tool can be a bit slow when working with very large spreadsheets. It can take a bit longer to load or save changes, which can be frustrating at times. However, this has not been a major issue for me as most of my projects do not require extremely large sheets.

Michael
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

SmartSheet is a robust cloud-based project management system

Bewertet am 29.9.2021

We have been able to bring huge teams together with so much more ease by using SmartSheet. People of all skill sets can leverage the tracking tools available, making it easy for any PM to track their project(s).

Easy to integrate, just log in and go. It's so easy that anyone can use the system - not much training is required. SmartSheet's online community of job aids, training items, etc. is fantastic and robust - and gets you through every issue from small to advanced, if needed - and if not, you can reach out to a wonderful support team. This product brings together all your team members, especially in this remote Covid-19 world. You'll love using SmartSheet - it's SO much better than desktop-based PM solutions.

There is a learning curve due to the fact there are slight differences in using SmartSheet vs. what you might be used to already. But, that's really it - there are some things it just can't do - and other things that require a lot of setup and tweaking - but they're worth it - if you have the right project for it!

Andrea
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best thing since sliced bread

Bewertet am 14.7.2020

This software makes everything we do so streamlined and easy. We literally load all of our projects into smartsheet so that we can all manage them. I don't think that I could do my job as efficiently without it. There is s certain project we do once a year where we update pricing on all website items with all of our suppliers. Being able to keep this data in SS, then send our suppliers update requests to load in the data has been a life saver! Keeping track of work along with managing the project has become a breeze.

The thing I like the most is the transparency or the collaboration. To be able to easily see what others are doing and manage them together, set reminders and send update requests is what makes our company run well.

I think there have been a few times that we have maxed out on number of lines. I don't know why that there is a throttle there, but that's probably my only complaint is that some of our sheets get large and max out!

Jordan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Versatile Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

We use Smartsheet in lots of ways -- from spinning up dashboards to show our operations teams how they're doing on any given day to managing data transfers from sales to operations to crafting project plans for implementations to tracking survey responses when projects are completed. It's an incredibly versatile tool that, with a little creativity, can produce amazing results.

I love how accessible and customizable the product is. We're able to make it do so much to integrate various departments and help work flow across the organization.

Some of the features aren't carried from sheet to sheet when you save as a Template or save a project as "new", and having to reconfigure alert rules can be time consuming.

Megan
  • Branche: Versicherung

Critical in daily management

Bewertet am 9.7.2021

I absolutely love the software and the company. The system meets our needs and is flexible when we need to make adjustments. While the cost is fairly high to start up, annually it is worth the cost, as it streamlines our processes and allows us to be more efficient.

This is the tool we use every day, every hour, to track all of our enrollments and clients. Our team monitors enrollments and other CRM tools don't give us the flexibility to track multiple events and data points. It's Excel but on steroids with multiple functions and features. We're using it more and more every day for reporting up to our management team on progress for our client events.

I'm not so good at the formulaic side of things and making sheets talk to each other, or building a dashboard, is not an intuitive process. There are not step by step instructions or visuals which is something I need personally. It's a lot of trial and error in getting things set up. When I first started, it was very expensive to work with someone who helped build the infrastructure base and looking back there are many things I'd have done differently if I'd understood it a little better. A lot of the consultation time was wasted in trying to get the person to understand what we were trying to achieve.

Cecilia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Awesome software

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

I love Smarsheet because it made my work easier. Now I can have collaboration from my entire company and get fast results.

-easy to use and costumize
-more than one user can modify simultaneously
-you can add your company's logo
-you can set group and individual reminders
- Cell history, which can tell who and when it was modified.
-different views: calendar, grid, card, and Gantt

- not all reminders can be set with time to remind
- can't add a conditional formatting based on time
- if your Smartsheet is big, formulas added can take forever to update the information, so you need to refresh it all times, even if you change settings to save automatically.

Asana

Warum Smartsheet gewählt wurde

Because I needed a tool that would have also a calendar view, and that could be exported to Excel format for future references.

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsheet

More options and could be tailored to our needs
Nick
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quick Spreadsheets that allow for collaboration

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

I solve the problem of tracking how my employees profit on many small profit/small margin projects. This allows me to see who is struggling the most and who is not. My team specifically focuses on education, hospitals, and non-profits. So maintaining margins to not lose any money is important. I wrote up a story about it here:

I've pulled off absolutely amazing things. I'm willing to go into detail and share more of what we were able to accomplish. Many of Smartsheet's examples do not solve business problems, but they do help us learn how to solve our own!

I absolutely love how quick and easy it is to use Smartsheet. The formulas have great documentation and it helps tremendously when trying to learn and accomplish new tasks. You can pull off amazing things if you sit down and build it. I was able to build a completely automated revenue and labor estimator that shows me how profitable each member of my team is.

Many of the applications we built, the community was clueless how to build it. We were able to accomplish some very unique dashboards & spreadsheets that make our lives easier. I can now make business decisions on a whim, without having to spend hours of research about the effect of one decision on our numbers.

I dislike how many features such as the dynamic view or the workspace deployment feature is locked behind an expensive addon. And when inquiring about customer service we were told it "isn't" a fit for us. But yet, Smartsheet cannot give us a demo to experiment or test them out?

Smartsheet is nickle and diming things a lot. Smartsheet is >not< small business friendly. It is really a shame because these tools are absolutely 100% amazing.

It also surprises me how little the community interactions are. There are many great suggestions for features that are standard in Excel and Google Sheets, that Smartsheet blandly ignored for years, and sometimes says "coming soon" and years later we still don't have it.

Airtable

Warum Smartsheet gewählt wurde

We also used AirTable, Google Sheets, and Excel. We made the switch because the sales team convinced our CEO it was a good move.

Google Sheets

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsheet

Our CEO made the choice, and it felt like smartsheet was going places.
Sarantos

Smartsheet Review

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

We use the software to track daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. We work with hundreds of clients who send in requests each week, and the software allows us to track the requests, and progress of the tasks.

Simplicity of use. Minimal downtime. Customer support has been great, and very responsive. Communication when downtime will occur, or when issues are taking place.

I do not have any issues or complaints regarding the software.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Smartsheet gewählt wurde

Salesforce is a great product, but it is expensive, and we wanted something that was more streamlined, and easier to use. Smartsheet is great for quick notes, updates, and reminders.

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Kathy
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Smart Technology

Bewertet am 4.6.2022

Smartsheet definitely is very smart! It's a very powerful collaboration tool. You can customize forms to send to other. You can set up notification/reminders to others. However, Smartsheet is not so user-friendly. It's an intricate system that takes time to learn. However, once you take the time to learn it, you'll love it!!!

In my line of work, I have to send forms to vendors. They submit the terms that they agree with Target. I also have to document their terms. I love that it's so easy to customize forms in Smartsheet. Vendors and key partners also really like the looks of Smartsheet forms too. I also like that Smartsheet organized data from submission forms into a nice master grid. Another functionality that I love is the workflow automation. I'm able to set notification and reminder on when key partners need to approve vendor forms in Smartsheet.

Smartsheet provide a very nice, clean form for vendor to submit their terms. However, there is no function to send a copy of the SAME form once the form had been submitted. When vendor sask me to send the a copy of the forms they submitted, Smartsheet isn't able to generate the form in the original format. Smartsheet just generate a simple grid of the submitted data/terms. It would nice if Smartsheet can generate the submitted form in the SAME/original format of the form that I created in Smartsheet.

Connie
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Smartsheet Review

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

This software can be used in so many applications with no code necessary to create automations, dashboards and data aggregation from other sources. We have been able to redeploy thousands of working hours from administrative duties to value add activites.

Product can be purchased with a limited number of licenses to gain knowledge and champions to scale. This allows for a low cost entry point. Users do not have to be licences to use the software only to create or edit an existing Smartsheet.

The only issue we have encountered so far was the challenges to get our organization to scale its use. However, after 6 years we now see widespread use of the software with licenced active users in most departments.

Microsoft Project und monday.com

Warum Smartsheet gewählt wurde

We outgrew our Microsoft tools and required something far more robust to manage all the projects and operational support issues that had been assigned to the Process Excellence & CI team.

Microsoft Word und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Smartsheet

Ease of use, quick start up, minimal learning curve, accessibility for all staff without a licence, good product support and access to experts for more complex solutions, excellent user conferences and webinars to learn advanced features for the program, affordability, wide range of solutions beyond project management and Kanban if you want to scale to their platinum product, well developed Smartsheet Community with so many questions answered when you google it, Smartsheet Certification available.
Nathan
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Project Management in the Cloud

Bewertet am 17.12.2018

It does help us track projects and the alerts we've set up help keep users aware of deadlines. So for that, Smartsheet works well. We've found a workaround for the one area we've paid extra for--the reporting--that is deficient. The biggest selling point is its approachability: anyone that is familiar with a spreadsheet application should be able to intuitively understand how SmartSheet basically works. That at least removes the biggest obstacle for a project management solution being ignored: the difficulty of use.

SmartSheet allows individuals and teams to work projects together, plotting milestones and critical paths, tracking tasks, creating alerts, and using gantt charts to quickly view how various team members are allocated and intersect. It does a good job of integrating with Office 365, allowing you to share links to files in OneDrive and to Skype within SmartSheet. The revamped interface makes it closer to working in Excel, which is the really the whole premise to Smartsheet: providing a familiar spreadsheet interface for working projects. To that end, there is a wealth of functionality for formatting cells to indicate project stages, task completion, etc. You can even apply conditional logic to have cells change color when a task reaches a certain stage. There are good controls for determining levels of access, so you prevent changes to your sheet except by authorized persons. Overall, it's a good tool for managing projects.

The reporting functionality we paid extra for is a joke. Instead, we've resorted to pulling data into Microsoft's Power BI to create reports and visualize data. And like many other Cloud-based services, there's a core product and then tiers of functionality that cost significantly more. Smartsheet is a capable product, but I'm frankly unsure it's cost is justified by its maturity. I've had the feeling I've been paying for what's coming, not for what's already there. But since we've invested in it, I guess we'll stay the course.

Jason
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Smartsheet 2 Year Review

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

Overall this has been a great program to use. With constrained budgets to work with, this offers tremendous bang for the buck. It is not very difficult for savvy users to become highly proficient with this product and develop organic business solutions.

This product has revolutionized the way I manage my team. I am able to use Smartsheet to track many different projects and annual work goals for my team. My staff appreciate the increased autonomy Smartsheet has brought to us. Their goals and metrics are clear and they feel more ownership over their work. Other teams have started to use Smartsheet for their own business purposes and this is making its way through the organization.

Some of the drawbacks about Smartsheet that makes it hard for our Data and Development Analysts to implement include the inability to paste a large number of rows into a grid. Our IT requirements also include having a test and development environment for the analysts to use and Smartsheet doesn't seem to have this. As a supervisor I would also appreciate it if the dashboard charts could be a little more Smart and pull data more dynamically from the source grids without me having to make manual adjustments. My colleagues would also like to see more ability to schedule blocks of time with the calendar integration like we do with Google Calendar. There is a workaround for this, but it isn't palatable for everyone.

Shannon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Smartsheet is like Excel & PowerPoint had a child

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

Smartsheet is a great option for middle of the road users that don't need the powerhouse complexity of excel, but need more standardization and features to organize tasks than simple task management like Trello. Its user friendly and has the capability to move data from one team to another through automations, reports, messaging, and data display. The more users, the data, or the moving parts the more difficult Smartsheet is to use, but in my experience most people don't run into those complexities.

Smartsheet is new compared to a lot of other project management software and they're developing new features all the time. In some ways this is wonderful because they take customer feedback seriously and implement changes relatively quickly. However, I feel that it doesn't quite know what its going to be yet and there are limitations around data display that require time consuming work arounds or out of the box thinking. For example. I can aggregate data into a report but I can't display portions of a report on a dashboard in a chart. There are pivot table add ons that are not as simple as say an excel pivot so I essentially have to make my own pivot using formulas to chart data. It works, but its round-about and features that might improve this process are extra.

Kirstine
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software to create a bespoke solution

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

I work for a small construction company who used to keep all their information "in their heads, or on the back of a fag packet"!!! This has revolutionised the way they work and not only stopped them from forgetting things but also given them the ability to look at live costs and income.

They now have a dashboard to see the 'big picture', individual Reports to show their own specific projects, an automated transfer of information to accounts when they mark a job as complete, reminders, comments so they can stay up to date with any info added by other people, and so many other little 'life hacks' that make their lives easier.

Smartsheet has changed the way we all work immeasurably for the better. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

I love the Smartsheet Community who will help you find ways to adapt Smartsheet to suit each individual need you may have. I've been using the software for years and every time I've wanted to use it for something new we've found a way! Sometimes there have been delays due to the capacity not being there YET, but it's easy to submit a Product Enhancement Request.

There are updates and innovations ALL THE TIME and while they're not shoved down your throat, there's plenty of support out there if you want it, not only from the Community but also videos and webinars (live or recorded). If you've got the motivation and imagination then I think the possibilities are unlimited, without needing to be a programmer or have any coding knowledge.

There's not much I can say that's bad about Smartsheet. I find it slightly difficult that it's very US based and I'm in the UK, but that's true of most comparable software.

I'm also not keen on the Learning Centre as it sometimes assumes a level of knowledge that is beyond me and I find it incomprehensible! It's not a problem though as I can easily turn to the Community!