ScheduleFlex

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

Staffing Made Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Bewertet am 10.2.2019

I am using Shiftboard to see the shift that I'll be working on for the week. No need to bother the higher ups. Plus in cases of having open shifts because someone has to be out, we get to fill them immediately.

I love the fact that I can send a broadcast to my team members to let them know that an upcoming shift needs coverage. Plus, it is so easy to maneuver!

The interface is kind of a bit confusing. It takes a little of getting used to it before you can fully enjoy the features that it offers.

• Branche: Musik

Online rotas made easy

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

Allows us to easily rota 500+ staff members

Producing rotas/schedules for 500+ staff members across multiple teams is no easy challenge. Especially with complex rules and specifications for each of those teams, so the fact that shiftboard even comes close to achieving these results is impressive.

The software is simple and easy to use, particularly for the end users who'll probably appreciate this more than the management who need to implement it.

Has been running for around 5 years now with no significant issues in that time, so again really impressive.

The reporting can be a little clunky and that's really the only thing that lets this down. Having said that, support staff are very receptive and willing to work with you to produce something bespoke, but feel like this is the one area that could be improved upon to make this truly fantastic.

Works much better on a computer than mobile version.

Bewertet am 12.10.2017

easy to coordinate schedules from multiple groups and multiple events

Intuitive to use, simple layout. The calendar view makes it easy to check out all of the events for groups at a glance. The shared view makes it easy to check who has signed up for an event.

At time the software bogs down, especially at time of high usage. Mobile use is difficult since the page layout makes it difficult to read and navigate between the sections easily.

• Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Shiftboard is a powerful, albeit clunky, tool for scheduling staff and volunteers

Bewertet am 6.2.2019

A couple of the events I currently work on used to use Shiftboard to schedule and communicate with large volunteer groups. While it definitely accomplished all the tasks we needed, the interface is dated and there are better tools available for less money.

Shiftboard is a feature-heavy scheduling tool that, in the right hands, can streamline scheduling and staffing processes immensely for managers. Feature highlights include:
- Bulk adding tools allow managers to work with large groups of staff at once if need be
- Flexible reporting tools that allow you to easily manipulate data (their reports are the feature I miss most)
- Customer service team is receptive to changes and helpful in troubleshooting issues
- Shift swapping and empty shift features allows staff to easily manage their own schedules

My biggest complaint about Shiftboard when it was our primary scheduling software was that it felt clunky and dated.
- Price point is a good bit higher than competing systems
- Steep learning curve for new users - easy to be overwhelmed by features and a crowded dashboard
- Can be slow and/or cumbersome to accomplish repetitive tasks.
- Interface is dated and looks like it's out of the mid-2000s

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard has a steep learning curve, but is an incredibly powerful tool

Bewertet am 16.2.2018

Significant reduction in overlapping systems. One-stop-shop for lots of scheduling/program needs. A simple way to remind staff of their shifts and inform them of changes.

It has eliminated many other systems and brought them into one place. It can handle the customization that we need as we operate a less-than-normal staffing system (some seasonal staff, some permanent; some overlapping shifts, some week-long programs, etc.).

The team at Shiftboard has been very responsive to our requests and needs, which is very important.

Given time, I'm optimistic that its reporting abilities will be very useful for anticipating and hiring for future needs. Coming from a world of dozens of complex, non-communicating spreadsheets, it's great to have everything in one place!

It has a steep learning curve, so be prepared to practice, experiment, and be trained.

They also have not yet implemented shift-linking, so my week-long programs all staffed by the same person can't be treated as one connected system. This means that bulk changes are difficult if we've noticed an issue, and it means that the initial shift setup is quite time consuming.

I wish that the month-long view could be customized to give me more of the information I want, or that we could view data for a 2-week stretch. It's hard to get a birds-eye view of our programming with the systems they have in place.

I'll add that we're relatively new to Shiftboard, and working out the kinks is a part of the process.

Great experience! Love Shiftboard!

Bewertet am 18.10.2017

I am the Volunteer Coordinator for a local dog rescue group and we use Shiftboard to sign up our volunteers for events. The site is super easy to use and any issues are addressed immediately via their great customer service team

One minor issue I have is with formatting outgoing broadcast messages. I am unable to properly space my messages and unable to attach photos which would be a big plus!

• Branche: Philanthropie

Shiftboard for Volunteers

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

Shiftboard makes it easy for us to schedule our dozens of volunteers, track hours, and ensure shifts are covered. We have over 100 active volunteers and host events nearly every day of the year. We'd never keep track of them all without Shiftboard! Plus, downloading our monthly data for analysis is easy.

The setup could be cleaner and takes some getting used to.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Removes the stress of scheduling.

Bewertet am 17.10.2017

Easy to use and saves tons of times. Staff like to pick their own shifts.

It's easy to use and I can post multiple shifts all at once. It takes just minutes to set up and then it does the work for you. I love that I can send broadcasts to capture the attention of many at once.

I don't like that I have to scroll through all the times in order to post the time of a shift. I would rather just type in the time.

Manage our bar staff

Bewertet am 27.8.2018

This is a great tool to manage our bar staff! We have a lot of part time teachers and this helps bring transparency.

I don't have anything negative to say! It's worked great for us for a long time.

Can't live without it

Bewertet am 12.10.2017

Simple and clearly presented. Use it both at work and home. I'm able to reference it quickly when scheduling things in my personal and professional life.

Joe
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Shiftboard makes scheduling easy

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

In event staffing things change quickly and having a scheduling software that was easy to use was a must. Most solutions in the scheduling space to not compare to Shiftboard on the ability to change time/location/uniform/client/event details all from your phone. Currently I manage a staff list of over 500 and I could not it without Shiftboard.

Straightforward -- Even though there are help FAQs and videos, they are not needed, the interface is self explanatory.

Reporting -- They will customize reports for you but the basic reports export to PDF or Excel for easy editing.

Cost -- Only billing on actually scheduled versus active makes this perfect for companies with seasonal schedules

A little cleaning up of the interface and some "right click" improvements would be welcome

Lowanda
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Pupil Transportation

Bewertet am 4.6.2019

In pupil transportation, for drivers to accept and decline trips was manually done and shift board solved the problem. Making the hours even across the driver's pool was also difficult and shift board solved that problem. The system is great for transportation because of all of the features it has. The customer service has also improved a great deal since we have had the service. I would like the clock-in/ out and reports feature to improve. The great thing is we were still able to use the timeclock feature.

The shifts are easy to add and assign. It also calculates the total of hours.

The decline does not change colors. The clock in and out feature calculations can be confusing instead of being very simple.

Richard
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Decent software to use; could use some improvements.

Bewertet am 12.10.2017

It does allow me to keep a calendar of my photography schedule for Victory Views, usually in an easy to use fashion.

Overall, it is fairly easy to use, once you get it set up. It it usually quick to update in most cases.

It is confusing sometimes, especially when I add want to add new schools to make appointments for. I have filters of some sort set up, with a list of schools that I somehow set up some time ago. If I am offered a game to shoot photos at, for a team I do not have in that list, I always forget that I need to add that team to the list in my filter so I can see the schedule. It's not easy to see where you need to add it...you add it in "People." Because I don't update that list of schools, I usually forget to do so when a new school appears. Also, there does seem to be some sort of a bug when I download the schedule to my Outlook calendar. It's kind of hard to describe what I see, but, basically, the problem is is that the calendar does not download.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Conveniently Simple

Bewertet am 20.2.2018

I like the fact that paper is obsolete, people have the information exactly when they need and can request time off from their kitchen table, when their are with their families and don't have to wait until the Human Resource Office opens on Monday Morning.

I wish I would integrate with a physical time clock that we use at our particular site. I wish it had a dialer function. That would call people with their schedule and record whether the person actually picked up or if it went to voicemail.

James
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A different festival

Bewertet am 1.9.2016

We have a diversified group of volunteers and I would expect some to have trouble logging in but almost all of our volunteers have trouble. Some have threatened to quit if they had to use the system

I like the ability to schedule people.

Very hard to log into. 80% of our volunteers have failed.

Many screens do not take you back to where you were but make you start over for example you are in persons file and add a team membership you have to find that person again to get back ti him.

The emails are screwed up if they are opened on Outlook.

The availability screen is not by hours.

The settings screen is much to complicated. Should be broken down in more identifiable categories and I have no idea what many of the questions mean.

Antwort von Shiftboard Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi James ¿ Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences. We¿re sorry to hear you and your team are having difficulty with Shiftboard. A member of our Customer Success Team will reach out to you shortly to help work through these items. Also, we are in the midst of a significant upgrade to the look-and-feel and usability of Shiftboard. An initial release of these improvements recently became available and your site is scheduled to be upgraded in October. Our team will discuss those changes with you and you can determine if you¿d like to upgrade sooner. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do. Thank you.

Carrie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

We love Shiftboard!

Bewertet am 8.11.2016

We use this software for scheduling volunteers for a non-profit. Most of our volunteers are retirees, and many don't have much computer experience. This software is VERY user friendly, both for the volunteers, and for myself as an admin to get things set up. If we ever have questions, help is just a phone call away-on the same coast! I get emails from the company, just checking in. I've never dealt with a company with such great follow-through! Thank you!

User friendly, simple, lots of different options

Nothing, actually!

Ray

First and Only

Bewertet am 8.11.2016

Our organization was stuck in the paper and pencil age. Everyone would submit for the events they wanted to work and the supervisor would have to sort everything and everyone out. We did a demo of a competitor but it would not work for the varied shifts and last minute changes and additions that we have.
Once we looked at Shiftboard we were sold that this is the best and easiest for the organization. With most managers buy-in we made the plunge and the results have been fantastic. There are some hold outs but when we show them the advantages and different ways they can input a schedule the results speak for themselves.

The ease of use and the ability to specialize how the scheduling is done based upon the managers wants and needs.

Mike

Much easier after I learned on my mistakes

Bewertet am 20.10.2017

Convenience speed ease record of what you have and also record what is available makes it easier to look at calendar and complete choices

Questionnaires that require so many words to explain Pros or cons seems Antiquated and unnecessary can't think of anything about it i really is distasteful for me so with that I will end this review if I finally have enough characters and words to complete it I sincerely hope so

Lydia
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Love our Shiftboard!!

Bewertet am 9.11.2016

I've been using Shiftboard for a little over 3 years now and absolutely love it! I love the 'real person' customer service the most. When I do have an issue, I can make a phone call and a person answers and helps me. I also love the training videos that are available. It really helps with new users. We are very pleased that we changed over to Shiftboard. Thanks

My favorite thing is that when I do post an event, the volunteers receive an email immediately. They don't have to remember to look at the calendar to see if I've posted something. It is much easier for them. I recommend it all the time.

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. I have had challenges getting around the reports, but the problem is me, not the report.

Patti
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Very functional and visual.

Bewertet am 12.10.2017

Ease of scheduling. Negative = the app is not user friendly.

The ability to add multiple shifts at once. It is easy to bulk load shifts for several months at a time. It is also easy to delete multiple shifts at a time.

The email settings are obnoxious. The receipt of multiple emails from multiple people is overwhelming. I know that can be modified from the user end, but it is still obnoxious.

Melita

Awesome

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's easily friendly,and it's awesome product to use for your schelling. Our bus driver love this product as well. They are able to check the field trip without going on the computer at home or in the office. They all have downloaded the app to their phone, which has become such a joy for them as well as for myself.

Not enough color on the calendar. I would love to have a least one more color the calendar. But its not a deal breaker for me not to use the software.

Victoria
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It has always been great working for me.

Bewertet am 17.10.2017

I can see all of my agents shifts at once. Love it!!

Everything has always showed accurate to me. I let my team member know to always keep any eye on their shiftboard as it is in their own timezone and can help no call no shows.

I have agents that say they have some issues with seeing their shifts or the load time it takes when picking shifts.

Julian
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

It changes everything

Bewertet am 8.11.2016

I have been using Shiftboard for 4 years now. I really can't imagine doing business without it. With constant fluctuation of staffing needs, organizing your workflow around technology to streamline the processes. Most importantly it provides a level transparency.

The transparency.

Being able to teach shiftboard what overtime means. Based on our CBA different groups have different overtime rules.

Patricia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard was very easy to use as a manager and a staff member.

Bewertet am 19.2.2018

Shiftboard allowed a lot of flexibility with scheduling and incentive pay. The weekly shift view was excellent to look and see open shifts and needs.

Creating a template every time we got ready to release a schedule. It would have been easier to build the template and roll it out every 6 weeks.

Comfort

Always accessible, easy to use

Bewertet am 13.10.2017

Ease of use when the need to access shift any time of the day or night arise. Opening shiftboard and navigating on my desktop of mobile device simultaneously with ease.

Adding and deleting shifts. I also enjoy the ability to access shiftboard form my mobile device where ever I am when dealing with staffing issues.