Jolt

Betriebsplattform für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen sowie Franchise-Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

Alexander

Fantastic App that helps us keep things in order!

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Stabilize operation on a micro-level

Pretty clear and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Totally indispensable to keeping an operation running smoothly.

Wish that the software had the ability to alert if there was an exception- i.e. Air Conditioning in working order? Yes/No (if No, notification is immediately sent to Admins)

Traci
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good for the cost.

Bewertet am 4.9.2019

Overall, I am happy with the experience. There are some options that I would like to have added, but it is saving me some time.

The cost and the function that allows team members to edit their own punches. Huge time saver for me.

I would like to see integration of Paid Time Off / Vacation hours. We have a set schedule in our clinic, so the scheduling function is a little cumbersome. I understand this approach for restaurants or other types of businesses, but the ability to track / enter Paid time off would be very helpful. I also would like the report option to be different. I would like a report that gave daily, weekly and pay period totals per employee. I have to manually adjust the excel sheet to figure overtime hours.

easy to use

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

ease of scheduling and how it lists the employees, the are all consolidated on one page which makes it easier to find their contact information

i like how it automatically sends us emails to show us our weekly schedule. request for time off or communicate with your boss is effective.

that it doesnt send daily text reminders or sync to your calendar on my iphone, i have to input it myself or open my email to view my schedule

Marie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

A New Era for Business

Bewertet am 31.8.2016

I use Jolt for the Food Industry. It is straight forward and easy to use. I publish my schedule, manage requests, set lists, and manage people. I am also able to send announcements and track my labor goals. I use it daily and it has become my main use for most things.

I love how easy it is to pick up on. I was capable of teaching myself with ease. I love the schedule and how employees can create a prefered avaiability as well as request off and swap shifts with others at my approval. It informs me immediately when someone makes a request, and I am able to set it so employees have to give x days prior notice for their request as well as a reason. I also enjoy the variety of options I have for creating my checklists. They can be as thorough as I want and notify me when I want. My employees also find Jolt easy to use. Most of them figure it out on there own and have had no problems using it. I also use their Jolt printer system, which is extremely useful and honestly could not have been created any better. The stickers do not leave residue! The support is also great. Theyre always open to ideas and tend to be very fast pace when assisting you. I love how willing they are to expand in new features/ideas. There are many other benefits to Jolt, but I have listed the big ones I discovered using.

My one con is the text notifications recieved from Jolt. You can set so that is a checklist is overdue, out of range, etc, you can be notified via text. This is a great thing; however, the texts can be overwhelming in the sense of how it is formated. It could be because I own an Android and not an Apple device (which is what I understand it is mainly used with), but my text notifications get broken up instead of being all in one. I have seen my co worker use her iphone with it, and her notifications are all in one. With that said, I have noticed they have been improving it.

Nicole

Great Experience

Bewertet am 19.1.2017

I was approached by Jolt to try their product. No other locations from my company have tried this company so I had no comparisons or reviews. After checking around, the price made it worth the investment. Once we received the product it has changed our process in a positive way. The main features we use include the List, Labels, and Schedule. We were using hand written labels before Jolt because other company labeling equipment was too expensive. With our past hand written labels faced issues with labels falling off, unable to read the hand writing, and the employees did not do a great job looking for items that expired. With Jolt the labels stick to the container very well, is has the expiration written on the label making it more simple for my employees, and there's no question about date or time.
We were using paper copies for our multiple list (Typically 6-8 list per day) List would disappear, become dirty, or just not be completed. Jolt has made this task more simple with the added feature of a log book making communication easier to all of the employees. This has reduced our usage of paper, toner, and extending the life of the drum for our printer. I can easily access all list and review a date, time, and employee that completed the list. This helps cut down on my time used for performance reviews.
The scheduling section has also been great. Employees can use a free app from their phone to view schedule and submit request. Creating schedules is easier and more time efficient. The only option I would like added would to be able to view the schedule and my request side by side before I approve the request. With the current process I have to look at the request and then go to the schedule to see if I am able to accommodate the request. I do have 35-40 employees with a majority those being college students with school schedules and personal request to try to work with.

How it has helped the store become more efficient.

I need labels I can adjust or have available for Raw Chicken to have all the information required by headquarters on one label.

Corder
  • Branche: Restaurants

Jolt Software Review

Bewertet am 5.4.2017

We have been using Jolt at my restaurant now for around 2 years. We love the customization options that Jolt includes, how easy it is to use, and how much more neat and organized our restaurant looks since we began using Jolt. Jolt has allowed us to toss out our old paper checklists and gave us checklists on tablets. Having our checklists and information all in one place made our checklists easier to access and has given our restaurant a more professional environment. We have also watched the productivity of our team rise as a result of using Jolt in the restaurant. We also use this software to create and send out our weekly shift schedule to the whole team. The mobile app then allows team members to request shift trades when needed straight through the app itself. Then, once a shift trade request has been submitted, the manager of that shift can then approve or deny the shift trade right on the app. This saves time, and is a great deal less effort than having to make phone calls all day to find someone to cover a shift. Myself, as well as my team, highly recommend this software to anyone or any company in need of a game changer. This software will be the tool that helps you and your team get to the next level.

Easy of Use, Customization, Features, Scheduling, Mobile App, Labels, Checklists and Information in Central Location

Goal setting not built in. App sometimes does not read (connect to) printer on the first attempt.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product that I couldn't do without

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

I use Jolt for both of my QSR's and it takes care of all the scheduling from week to week. It also does all the checklist that the employees do when they get there or in the middle of their shifts or at closing time. We use it to handle all the communications between leadership and staff and finally it continually monitors temperatures around the store.

Scheduling- Employees can request off or put unavailable times in Jolt and when you make the schedule it is on the schedule in yellow so you can try to schedule around them.

Communication- If you do not use their time card feature there isn't a good way to tell the staff things without sending a text or email. And if you want them to see something you can't attach an image

• Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Jolt Employee Task Management Review

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

Jolt has solved problems with productivity and food safety. It is simple to label products and improve our stores efficiency with daily checklists that the team has to complete.

Jolt's label maker feature has changed the culture of our restaurant from a time consuming and not done all the time task of labeling products, to having a quick and efficient way to track our products and who is preparing them. Another benefit is customizable checklists that ensures you don't have to micromanage the business and allows you to put more in your teams hands.

The scheduling concept is good but difficult to integrate into our current payroll and clock-in system.

Alejandro

Very helpful on a daily basis

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

The LISTS part of the software is so useful for everyday activities that need to be completed at work

If you are a "sub-user"you cannot edit nor propose an edit of a superior user-created list or content file

Anthony
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Carwash Jolt Review

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Overall a positive experience

Scheduling display lists makes task management easy at our many locations

Sometimes development of new features take a long time.

Antwort von Jolt Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Anthony,
Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Matthew
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Jolt has revolutionised the operational aspects of our business.

Bewertet am 18.9.2017

- Increased efficiency
- Accountability
- Tangible statistics on operational performance
- Ability to compare site performance
- Notifications when important tasks aren't completed
- Improved communication with team
- Ability to support management team without being on site
- Flexibility to easily change operations
- Autonomy for management team to create their own lists to improve the running of the stores
- Complete visibility of the operations in the business
- Streamlined scheduling

Prior to Jolt, two of the biggest frustrations in our business were time spent on scheduling and finding out that simple operational tasks had not been completed. Jolt has solved both of these issues.

The employee app with functionality to set availability, request shift swaps and holidays has streamlined the whole scheduling process and freed up important management man-hours.

The lists functionality is invaluable and has revolutionised the operational aspect of the business. Being able to create tasks ranging from daily cleaning right up to annual audits has allowed us to pre-plan the whole year knowing that nothing will be forgotten. The notifications and review section has created accountability that would not be possible without this software.

I never imagined we would have such control and visibility of the day to day running of the business.

I believe a few tweaks could be made to the time clock and scheduling and I would love to see an area specifically made for inductions and training.

Danielle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love it for our food trucks & catering operations

Bewertet am 21.3.2017

We use Jolt to manage the operations for our food trucks and catering services. Since we are totally mobile and often have many events occurring simultaneously, the Lists feature allows for greater oversight and accountability when it's impossible to be everywhere at one time.

Jolt has greatly improved the communication between everyone in our team by utilizing the Announcements features. I love that information can be instantly sent out to our staff, we can verify that they read the information, and, most importantly, that they understand the information by requiring quick quizzes based on the topics covered.

Moving away from traditional pen and paper checklists and cumbersome communications binders has been overwhelmingly embraced by everyone.

We have also seen a reduction in our food waste by utilizing the Date Code Labels. Marking our food items with a clearly readable expiration date has greatly improved our "first in, first out" practices. Additionally, stamping each prepped item with the name of the staff member who prepared it has forced greater accountability that all food items are prepared correctly (and allows management to address individually anyone who needs re-training on preparing a specific item).

Lastly, I can't say enough good things about Jolt support. They are extremely responsive and helpful when questions arise, and the application is constantly improving with new features added based on customer requests and feedback.

We have used Jolt for a little over a year now, and I wish we had started using it years ago!

Taran

Jolt Zebra printer

Bewertet am 6.9.2016

I have been using our new printer for Jolt and I LOVE IT! I really love the fact that every item prepped now is labeled with who prepped it, when they did so, and the EXACT time of expiration. The fact that it uses the internal clock to time stamp items is amazing. This keeps everyone honest. There is no fudging times or dates to extend foods shelf life.
The ease of use is incredible. I mean there is not much more to say on that. It took us a couple of tries to figure out the best way to label our items received from Sysco but then a simple answer occurred to me. Before even starting to put up the truck, simply read the invoice and print ALL labels needed and it is a breeze! After that more specific labels can be made using the custom label. We use it to mark the weights of our meats so now daily inventory is a snap. No more trying to decipher messy handwriting. I have even gone so far as to use it to label items for caterings to give things a more professional look.
I do wish that custom labels could be saved for repeat use. That is maybe my only complaint about this printer. I keep it in my office to save it from the wear and tear of daily kitchen activities. It is an extremely helpful device that has streamlined our labeling and made it much more effective as well. Having this now and using it all day every day, I hate to think of life without it.

Ease of use. Pictures and date stamps that keep employees honest. training new employees is a breeze.

Lack of ability to personalize to individual locations needs or preferances

Scott
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Allows me to successfully operate multiple stores without having to be in every store, every...

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Jolt gives me time back everyday, by allowing me to easily review each checklist from my computer, no matter where I am at. This ensures critical maintenance tasks are being completed on a daily basis, saving both time and money on potential costly repairs. The list feature, helps me confirm temperature logs are being completed, the ice machine is being cleaned routinely, and much, much more. I use the list feature to ensure deposits are being made daily, I can see the deposit receipts stapled to the end of day summary's without having to be at each store.

My employees love the labeling machine! The labeling machine saves time and money, by offering a consistent, streamlined labeling process. Receiving orders takes much less time. Previously we were manually filling out labels, which took up to 20-30 minutes, two times a week. With the Jolt labeling we don't have to worry about incorrect dating, or wondering who labeled something. We go through a lot less labels as well.

I would like to see the schedule linked to the lists. Besides that, Jolt has been a great products and given me back so much time, and less worrying about something getting done.

Ben
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Jolt your business

Bewertet am 3.4.2017

I have been using Jolt for around 3 years. I have also encouraged many other to use the product in operating their Quick Service restaurants as I feel it is an amazing operational tool.

Prior to using Jolt I was creating my own intranet to manage tasks, projects, employee details, etc.

Jolt could fulfill all of these requirements and ran on IOS making hardware implementation simple.

I have seen the feature set grow over the years and am confident the product will continue to evolve.

IOS (although would be nice to have it run on Android too,) great at tasks / list management.

Bad UX design both on client and web / back end. Communications (announcements) requires time clock use (i have submitted this several times). Cannot assign tasks to security groups (only allows individuals), reporting on client is rough. A bit better on backend, but still challenging,.

Collin
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Super useful with room to grow

Bewertet am 2.7.2019

We are a family fun center, so we have a large variety of tasks for employees to accomplish. Jolt helps make these tasks clear to employees and helps us managers follow up if tasks aren't completed well. The software has a ton of potential, but you can tell the company is still figuring out how to keep the apps running properly across different platforms. There are also some strangely missing features that you might think should be obvious in this kind of program.

I love being able to create custom lists to fit all kinds of purposes. Having employees log in and earn points is cool too. It's nice to look back and see who did what.

The app can get extremely slow. There are extra features in their Jolt 2 app, but it is a buggy mess that crashes to the point of not being usable. There isn't a good way to leave comments on items without flagging the item as something that needs to be addressed and cleared.

Erica

My experience with Jolt has been amazing. The team made the setup of our 3 locations a breeze.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

The support you get from the Jolt Team is great. They are quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Scheduling now takes us half the time it did before. We manage multiple stores in two states and this system has made us much more efficient and able to hold our team accountable for task that need to be completed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. We also save time and money on training and daily operations by using the Jolt dating system and printer.

Our goal with Jolt was to eliminate paper (Time off request, School Schedules, Checklist, etc.) and it has been able to do that for us. The last thing we are converting to paperless is our cup count form. Travis was able to help us build one in Jolt but it would be even better if the list would calculate the totals. To setup up everything does take time but the bulk importing and ability to assign list to multiple locations makes it much easier.

Ryan
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Jolt has helped us create accountability in specific areas of the business.

Bewertet am 31.5.2017

Labels and one consolidated place for checklists.

The interface is smooth, and users who are completing a checklist or task are able "check off" items with ease. It can be set up to be crystal clear on the expectation and purpose of a specific checklist. It allows all checklists, daily, weekly, monthly tasks, etc. to be in one consolidated place. E-mails can be generated and sent to key-leaders with not only the results of a checklist, but if a checklist is late, or has not been completed. As a high-level leader who is not in the operation daily, this helps me track our progress and put a pulse on the accountability my leadership team is holding the team to.

The end result is the best - all checklists in one place. The creation process can seem daunting, but once you have the hang of it, it is relatively easy.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Finally a way to get stuff done

Bewertet am 10.3.2017

Jolt helps you put accountability back into a check list. Having had opening and closing check list before, Jolt has transformed these into actually getting done. Requiring staff to scan, take pictures, or record certain items has moved us to getting the list completed 100%. It's as if I am there with them to ensure it gets done. This is probably the best product that I have used to ensure our systems are completed 100%, Jolt is worth every penny!

Accountability of staff, seeing what they are saying they are completing. Getting list done.

Nothing really, it's a great program and easy to use

Courtney
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Courtney Lauti

Bewertet am 13.9.2016

We use this tool as a check and balance tool. Jolt works great for that purpose alone. I also use it as a training tool for my locations. I wish that Jolt had a better tool for that to track it better by just the name of the team member.

It take a lot of time off of the managers plate. Its a valuable tool to get items done and in a timley manner. Keeps you informed on productivity if the team members and lack of.

Wish there was a better platform for training. Would like a video option on check list sections. I would like to be able to pull up a team members name and see what they have done and still need to test on and scores.

Marc
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An excellent Balance of ease and efficiency!

Bewertet am 30.9.2016

Jolt has changed the game for Balance Grille's daily operations. From opening and closing procedures utilizing the "Lists" tab, to posting announcements and keeping recipes and training videos handy in the "Info" section. We also use the "Log Book" by leaving notes/comments in the checklists, opening another channel of communication between staff and management. Jolt has helped us keep employees on task and held accountable for their work in ways that benefit our bottom line and daily proficiency.

Quick learning curve. Communication and notifications for management.

Software is still in development, the more we use the more features we want! Scheduling for multiple locations is not where it could be, but they are working on solutions. The reporting could be a bit easier to pull data and comprehend.

Samantha

Jolt

Bewertet am 30.12.2018

Jolt is very easy to use and their staff are available for help whenever needed. We find it's super productive for keeping staff on track with the lists feature.

We often find difficulties with the printer and troubleshooting it when necessary, which is a few times a week as of late.

Tonisha
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Checklist Heaven

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Love being able to keep up with daily task using this software, and being able to track who's completing these task with a time stamp is amazing

I would love if it would sync a little bit faster but considering how many devices our company uses its expected to have a bit of delay

Ashley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Jolt Software has changed the day to day operations of our store for the better!

Bewertet am 22.6.2017

Faster scheduling, easily accessible checklist, bluetooth printer

It's easy to use with so many options to be able to use at our store. We went from using so much paper to using iPads. Scheduling is so much easier and takes way less time than any other software that I have used.

Sometimes a little glitchy with both apps and the website. I have had days where the lite app has crashed and we weren't able to find our schedule; however, it was quickly resolved.

Nicole

Super easy to use

Bewertet am 12.4.2018

It works great at everyone being able to see schedules and being able to switch with someone or pick up extra shifts if needed

I'm not sure if this can be done, but simplifying the processes so that it is a bit more user friendly would help a great deal.