Freshsales Erfahrungen

Peter
Peter
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter!

We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager).

Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

Ted
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Outstanding Sales CRM

Bewertet am 24.8.2023

Freshsales is helping our business grow and spread our product to new lucky customers

The integration process was quick and seamless. This product has all the needed features of an outstanding Sales CRM such as Lead Capture, Contact Management, Omni channel support and much more.

If FreshSales can be integrated with AI tools such as Vonage AI and ChatGPT that would be the greatest software package one can dream of.

HubSpot Sales Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

Freshsales is easier to use has more features and it is cheaper
Tori
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Freshsales. Fresh start.

Bewertet am 14.8.2023

This was our company's first CRM. We still enjoy Freshsales, but often find quirks and areas for improvement that we sent to our representative. There have been advancements since we started with Fresh, but would love to know more insight on what's to come in the next year and three-year plan, so we can prepare and know how the system will improve over time.

Up front, nothing seems overcomplicated. It has the essentials we need to track business on the sales side. Those who tend to support tickets are quite helpful. Happy with the timely, honest support we receive!

As with any system, there are areas of improvement, wishes for changes, and improvements we would love to see implemented. I wish there were more transparent check-ins telling us upcoming changes that are being worked on in the background. I also wish we were notified when updates were going to run so that could better prepare when "Blackout" periods are going to take place during the workday.

Kharn
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Creates unrivalled efficiency for the team.

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

As previously mentioned, genuinely outstanding.

As previously mentioned, genuinely outstanding.

Outstanding software. Having everything needed in place, all lead tracking, lead generation, marketing and calls, really does the 360 feel freshworks are aiming towards.

Customer support is unrivalled across all other software we have used previously.

I would go as far as saying it’s better than any software or saas support I have come across.

Having too many features to implement quickly!

Nikhil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FreshSales: An extensive CRM for all your needs

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

I am almost content using Freshsales as all of the parts to my sales cycle can be tracked at one place and also I can just remain on one software throughout the day unless I am prospecting so it makes things very efficient and saves a lot of time. Also, helps me to create a workflow according to my preferences.

Lead Management and Sales Pipeline Management are the most extensive and exciting features that this product has. You can keep a track of anything and everything throughout the software and also see every individual's progress to further see the projection of organization's upcoming revenue that can be generated.

Notifications although automated can sometimes be delayed.

Deborah
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Deeply regret signing up for Freshsales

Bewertet am 3.4.2024

I have never experienced customer service THIS bad before. Total and complete incompetence. We have been using Freshsales for about a year, and it's been nothing but glitchy and problematic. NOTHING is ever resolved, support tickets are left open for weeks, and their customer support team blames their issues on the customer instead of fixing the problem.

Their customer support chat will fail mid-conversation, and then the whole chat history is lost. This has wasted HOURS of my valuable time and cost our business money.

Freshworks' support team does not have any clue what they are talking about. In the rare chance you *can* get in touch with them, their "solutions" do not work, and when I show them how/why it doesn't work, they don't believe me.

It is infuriating to have spent so much money and time on software that our business now relies on only for it to be a huge mistake.

Right now, their lack of customer service is canceling out any benefits Freshsales might have had.

Glitchy program and TERRIBLE customer service.

James
James
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time

Bewertet am 16.9.2019

Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

Kyrstin
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Powerful integration tools!

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Jurgen
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

Bewertet am 4.1.2021

So far, it's been all good!

So far, it's been all good!

- Simple to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Easily Scalable
- VERY Competitive
- PHENOMENAL Support
- Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

Zoho CRM und Comidor

Warum Freshsales gewählt wurde

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Zoho Expense

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together
Lindsey
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM for our small business

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

We've been very pleased overall, it has streamlined out business development processes, customer support is fantastic

The web based piece is so important, it's customizable, ease of use for new employees, crosses over for sales, marketing and recruiting

Search function, would like to search keyword

Claritysoft CRM und HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum Freshsales gewählt wurde

Krap was not functional for our business, too many barriers

Keap

Price and functionality
Jayanth
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Freshsales CRM is a good solution for Insurance Companies

Bewertet am 8.8.2023

Freshsales has helped our organization overall. Our Insurance agents access everything from Leads, Customers, and Communications (SMS, Email, Chat) in Freshsales CRM. We have also integrated our internal systems with Freshsales CRM through custom app developments to customize the CRM as per our business requirements.

- Good customer support team- Price- Customizations- Marketing capabilities- Add ons- Customer communication mediums (SMS/Email/Chat, Chat bots)

- Product bugs- Feature limitations- Freshworks product integrations do not talk well with each other

Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

We got a better price, overall product pitch & the Freshsales team accommodated our custom requirements
Nicholas
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Freshsales review by Nick Chambers

Bewertet am 11.10.2022

Managing email campgins in a personalised and professional way. Keeping track of and updating changes in circumstances to our correspondents in real time. Filtering contacts according to specific criteria.

The customer support - without it we could not have implemented and continue to find new ways of applying it to manage our relationships and grow our business

That you cannot create a list of contacts to email straight from your inbox. We often need to send semi standardises responses to several contacts awaiting a reply. At the moment it is not possibe to select and set them up for a bulk email. This would save us a lot of time if you created this very simple feature.

Zoho CRM und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

Because the testing process was so efficient and userfriedly and we never felt alone though out and we made the right choice because customer support has continued to be so good since the purchase.
Karan
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

Bewertet am 19.3.2021

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes.
No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support.
Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved.
Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshsales

Ease of use, great brand value, product roadmap covers most of our upcoming feature requests.
Marah
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Enhances our ability to respond to customer requests

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Freshsales organizes our relationship with customers in the required manner, as any email from customers is answered by the responsible member in a timely manner, and we also ensure that our promotional campaign messages reach the targeted individuals and institutions within carefully studied time periods. Freshsales has also increased our organizational capabilities, as all files, messages and contact lists are easily accessible.

I really appreciate the simple, intuitive design of the dashboard, as it makes customization easy, and I can navigate between the different sections with ease. Freshsales is also good at how it sorts and classifies incoming mail, which helps us direct it to the responsible member directly, and this is reflected in the speed of response to customer requests. It is also good for the organizational capabilities that Freshsales provides, as we can create a file for each customer and we can save everything related to our relationship with him, including messages and invoices, and that they are saved on the cloud, which makes it easy to access them at any time. I greatly appreciate the scheduling capabilities that Freshsales provides, which allow us to organize the dates of sending emails or text messages to customers according to contact lists at appropriate times, and this is important so that we do not repeat messages in a random way that makes the customer feel bored. Freshsales is also great for the collaborative capabilities that it provides us as a team, where we can share updates on different tasks and also collaborate in preparing reports and marketing plans.

Freshsales is easy to use, and it does not require a lot of time to master its effective use, in addition to that the subscription prices are appropriate and are not considered an obstacle to the involvement of all team members.

Wolfgang
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Freshsales allows for a quick start

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

• Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Lots of issues w/ CRM migration + bugs

Bewertet am 8.3.2019

Overall very disappointed - we have had expensive downtime for our sales team, actual downtime from our customers not being able to use our software due to their tracking snippet and hours spent going back and forth with their support team not getting to a resolution. Amazing they have raised so much money and have not been able to address these issues. Doesn't feel like a production ready software product.

Liked the featureset and price and the fact that they promised full migration support from our previous CRM. Unfortunately it did not turn out as advertised.

During the sales process I was told that they would provide full service assistance with migrating us from a previous CRM and this was a big reason why we picked Freshsales after a through search across the options in the market. They told us it would be completed by a certain date and then missed the deadline - my sales team had no CRM for over a week and was logging all their notes in spreadsheets! Then when the incomplete data showed up, we were missing the dates of actions along with whole categories of actions. I'm writing this 5mo later and after working with multiple support personnel from Freshsales this is still not resolved. We've also had issues with bugs in the software including their snippet which tracks website actions blocking folks from being able to login to our software 2x. Twice we've had slow performance on our web app reported (we run a software company) and our engineering team has troubleshot and pinpointed the Freshsales snippet as the source of the problem. The call feature with call recording is not usable with customers reporting choppy connection / poor connection on over 50% of calls. Numerous small bugs found in the software that affect usabiilty. We build software and it's very clear that they need improvements to their software testing process and less overpromising from their support team.

Michelle
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

Luis Miguel
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great fit for SMBs looking for their first professional CRM

Bewertet am 29.6.2023

This a cloud-based CRM that includes many features and very useful thinking to turn this solution into a key element of the sales team

Freshsales is a great tool to start a good CRM effort, it has a lot of useful features that make it a good fit for those starting a professional sales team

The main thing doesn't work for us on this was the problem integrating with our ERP and we ended to move to a CRM already integrated with our ERP

Salesforce Sales Cloud und Zendesk Sell
Robert
Robert
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Excellent CRM for beginners

Bewertet am 4.10.2018

Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice.

Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time.

Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for.

The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.

Anuj
Anuj
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

For sales managers and their team members working in startups, the most high-end software

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

Overall, I believe that FreshSales has been a fantastic addition to our business. Customer accounts are simple for us to access. From FreshSales, we can directly create tickets in FreshDesk.

I have been using this software for one and a half years. I initially only used the live real-time chat feature, but now I use its premium capabilities to manage my leads and send them updates and sales pitches using the simple campaign manager. I adored the user interface because it requires little intelligence to comprehend the things you need to achieve your goal. I have made use of their reporting capabilities, which aid in my decision-making based on campaign results.

If they offered interaction with other social networks in addition to LinkedIn, such as Instagram and Facebook messaging, I would adore this feature. They only have a few integration modules at the moment. Additionally, handling and transmitting files takes considerably longer than importing them, and occasionally it gets stuck, forcing me to repeat everything.

Pratik
Pratik
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Look at other options

Bewertet am 20.10.2019

We were very excited and proud to have purchased Freshsales, and willing to work through the issues, for an eventuality where we would use this for our sales personnel overall, the experience was abysmal. We have lost all our work, data, and we wouldn't repeat the Freshsales portal unless there is a drastic change in the product.

The customer support panel during the free trial is insane. It's like a live chat that responds usually within 15-30 mins. The tricky part is when you move to a paid plan, that vanishes completely.

This software has a number of issues. It is definitely not user friendly.
A number of issues plagued our entire experience, making it impossible for us to get anything done out of it, ranging from
1. City Options in the lead generation form would show up as Option 1, Option 2, instead of the City names, and this was setup by their engineers.
2. Multiple product fields, confusing customers, and us as well, and this was also setup by their engineers.
3. Account manager would promise to call, but we never had one call from him or there wasn't a single appointment he could keep in 8-10 months.
4. If by chance your account is downgraded, be prepared to lose your own data.
5. If you want to migrate to another service, there is no migration/export options.
6. Solution actually has lesser features than Google Suite, which is offered for free.
7. Email syncs have issues, and randomly connect/disconnect.
8. Integration with Facebook leads do not exist, you still have to buy zapier to integrate, in a way, for anything extra you need, you make another purchase, almost discounting the value that this could have.

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Freshsales helps medium sized businesses manage the process

Bewertet am 30.3.2020

Freshsales has made the process of managing leads and communicating with them till they become contacts through to client a more manageable process for our clients. it has also worked well for us. Freshsales is really the Sales force for the emerging enterprise.

If you want the functionality and capability of SalesForce for your medium sized business but you just don't have the budget, then FreshSales is the right software for you. I guarantee you you will be blown away by the functionality and the outputs you get from this for a fraction of the investment on what other corporates invest into their Sales CRM. There is too much to mention. You can synchronize emails to customers and the software is very easily customizable. It can be integrated quite easily with other software to enhance functionality. My medium sized businesses are over the moon with this software. From the reports you get, you can easily analyze the sales process and wee where the bottlenecks are.

Freshsales is priced on multiple users. This can get quite expensive for smaller businesses trying to tes out certain sales strategies. This is why I would recommend this more for medium sized busiensses.

Sunil
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All in one best CRM suite

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Freshsales helped us to automate our outbound sales activity and generate extensive reporting

1) Ease of implementation and setup
2) Customer support
3) Very optimized CRM
4) Clean UI and UX

Need more sales enablement options for outbound sales activities. i.e
1) Send cold emails specific to prospects' time zone
2) Ability to send emails per our scheduled time than 30 mins buffer available in Freshsales CRM

Outplay und HubSpot CRM

Pricing and easy setup
Niki

FreshSales

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Very good. Our sales team use it daily with very good results

Very good. Our sales team use it daily with very good results

FreshSales is easy to set up, import contacts, accounts and deals. Once you do that you are ready to start using it.

The search engine is not very intuitive. You cannot combine key words from different modules ie. account name and deal name to narrow down results. In this aspect SalesForce was superior

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buggy and full of errors

Bewertet am 5.12.2022

I am disgusted that I spent the money and will not renew, As soon as I am able to transfer my hostage contacts I will move to another hopefully better system.

The software is in the cloud can use it from anywhere

The software is full of bugs, the support people are very helpful but I do feedback on the errors I reported and no fix either. Every day I discover new errors - limitations and bugs in the system. I will not renew my subscription. The worst part for me is the fact that I have been unable to export my contacts from the system - which limits me to go to another system that works more reliable. I am also not impressed that my credit card details are stored by the system. This is actually open to fraud and hacking - so if their buggy system gets hacked then my credit card details are open to the hackers. NOT VERY NICE