Patriot Accounting Erfahrungen

Victor
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Great!

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version

Jeff
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

QuickBooks Payroll

Warum Patriot Accounting gewählt wurde

We decided to be entirely in the cloud, so Desktop Enterprise was not going to cut it. We looked at Intuit's online programs, but had sticker shock, especially with the payroll module. We only have two people getting paid via payroll, so it seemed excessive to pay Intuit's prices. We also did not need the myriad features Quick Books offer, as we have fairly simple accounting and payroll needs. We went looking for other on-line solutions and really liked Patriot's design, cost, ease for switching over, and people. We are hoping the accounting program becomes easier and more user-friendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

Patriot's payroll is easier to use and far less expensive than Intuit's. And we did not need all the bells and whistles that Intuit offers, so Patriot seemed like the right solution.
Patty
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Harder to function in the program

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

I am not an accountant and I am not very techy so when I request help I was told multiple times that they can't help with that that I needed to talk to an accountant. Some I thought would be simply questions for someone that was in a tech support position.

I was really not impressed with anything about the program

I do not like how the payroll software interacts with the banking reconciliation. It took me forever to align the checks for printing, finally figured out that the payroll checks aligned differently than the accounting checks

Warum Patriot Accounting gewählt wurde

I use to use qb desktop years ago and love the easiness of the program. I hated the online version and I hated paying their high monthly fees. I didn't think I had the option again but found an older version of the desktop one I use to use. I am going to go back to using qb for the simpleness of the program. Also your program isn't compatible with my bank

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

I researched several different products and the reviews were good in your favor. We are a small business so the price was more affordable and I liked your payroll program and wanted to use the same company for both.
Luiza
  • Branche: Zeitung

Easy accounting

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

Patriot Accounting is a very good accounting software, easy to use and great support. A lot of features at the basic plan but the good ones at the Premium one.

Customer support is fast and helpful, always there for you. Software is easy to use and the interface is very intuitive. Everything works great without any issues, if issues appear support will deal with them.

The features that I needed the most were at the Premium plan, but is worth it.

Mary

Amazing Product

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

Patriot Software is absolutely amazing. It is a super easy format and set up. Very easy & simple to navigate and learn. You can not find an invoice & accounting product that does this much for this price point. I only wish I knew about it sooner. I was paying over $130 per month for just invoiced our customers. This software is a hidden Jem. I tell everyone I know about it!!

Super easy format to navigate and understand. I had no issues with my customers when I switched softwares. The price is amazing compared to what I was using. My monthly subscription price was consistently going up. I live the fixed pricing.

I have Zero cons with Patriot Software so far.

Laura
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Customer Satisfaction

Bewertet am 4.3.2024

You get what you pay for when choosing an inferior cost point.

You get what you pay for when choosing an inferior cost point.

They pick up the line when calling in to Customer Support.

Accessing the training videos is a hassle on top of a hassle. It was not a simplified process. [sensitive content hidden] explained that you need to select "Help Info" at the top of your screen, then type in whatever it is you are searching for. When initially performing a specific search under "Help Info", this would bring up articles rather than training videos. In this regard, the site is not user friendly. Additionally, in speaking with Customer Support over time I became aware there is a lack of clarity and individual support. The default response to a majority of my calls made for specific support in using the product was "I do not have an answer for you; go to our website and perform a search under "Help Info" or play around with it; you're smart." Customers do not always have time to do so and receiving a rote response when calling for "support" is not helpful in any case. Patriot Software Staff must be trained specifically for this reason.

Dawn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Patriot is Great Value for the money.

Bewertet am 15.5.2023

It has been a great experience using this software compared to other high dollar programs.

Once the software was figured out it was easy to maneuver around the program and get where you want to be. Very user friendly and a great value.

Sometimes the plaid link to the bank accounts can glitch and then you have to re link it.

Brittany
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

GREAT SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

WE DECIDED TO GO WITH PATRIOT BECAUSE IT WAS MORE USER FRIENDLY AND HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED.

Antwort von Patriot Software

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Radena
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for our small company

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

This software helps in seeing the overall picture of where we are in the company. From accounting to having it linked with our bank, to invoicing. I haven't found anything that I don't like about it.

I really love the Invoicing feature. It is so easy to use. Once you get everything set up in the startup. you never have to worry again.

For our small company I haven't found anything wrong with this software. I didn't have to integrate from another software.

Tracy
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Christopher
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Needs many small improvements

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Everything I need is there all the way through payroll.

Poor User Interface and function design. Example 1: Should be able to get a list of unpaid invoices with one click. Right now, it requires me to input a date range. Date range should be an option, not a requirement. Small thing that adds up over time. I look at lists like that one everytime I log on. Ex 2: Invoices require per hour or per unit. I do not wish to communicate projects to my clients in this way. Would like to freely input amounts per my description to my clients. Ex 3: I've had lots of trouble with imported transactions. You must add a memo field per transaction! Not sure what else to recommend specifically. Hopeful you will continue to evaluate and redesign how that is done.

Jay
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It plugs into daily business

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

We need to be up to the minute aware of what our financial status is, with a streamlined way to invoice our customers, and a responsible way to document all activity.

Patriot Software Accounting offers all of the reporting we need for daily and monthly tasks. It is very clear how the charts of accounts integrate into the structure of our company.

It would make a lot more tactile sense to make the daily accounting work from a register type of interface. Using a General Ledger, then notating credits and debit columns, is a slower and less intuitive way to perform transactions than a single entry, customizable register would be. A register-based interface option would provide a far greater sense of user control and confidence.

Dave
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review needs and not just costs

Bewertet am 12.10.2022

There is no guessing. The portal will ask pointed questions to properly distribute costs and income appropriately.

Compared to what we had from other online service (QuickBooks) they ask a ton of questions, not only for current, but from previous entries. It was certainly an adjustment, although the results should be much better for all affected parties.

Duane
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Warum Patriot Accounting gewählt wurde

Cost effectiveness and tax filing benefits.

Cost, Funding sources, Ease of use advertising
Nancy
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

accounting

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

While I like the initial attempt Patriot has with their software and really liked that they even did a zoom call with me a few months back to get my ideas on what I'd like to see, it's still just not as functional as I'm needing for accounting software. I was hoping to stop using my old software just so I could consolidate programs a bit, but the functionality is just not there yet, and my current accounting software has all the features I need (and it's free, so that's a plus.)

I liked that I could categorize different items and link to both credit cards and bank accounts

I did not like that I could not bulk-categorize transactions, even when they were identical like a recurring charge. I also would like to be able to manage multiple businesses from the same account.

William
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good but could be better

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

My overall experience with patriot is there a great customer service for the software is limited.

The features that are most impactful was the accounting and storing receipts and documents.

Invoice layout needs work, and some updates took away features that were useful.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

Pricing was much better than other payroll software
Brian
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use and offers a lot

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

It has been a huge upgrade coming from using spreadsheets on my own. The interface is easy to learn and there is always a good help page to show how to get started.

The thing I liked the most about Patriot Software was that it was easy to implement and learn how to use. I looked at other software for payroll and accounting but it seemed to have a lot of features I didn't need and it made the learning process confusing for those programs.

At first it was hard to link my credit union for the accounting portion but eventually I was able to do it. One other issue I was having was when I created an estimate there was no way to go back and edit it once it was created; you had to delete it and start a new estimate.

FreshBooks und QuickBooks Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Patriot Accounting

It was recommended by someone and the other platforms included options that I didn't see myself using.
Dietmar

Beutifully executed software

Bewertet am 10.1.2021

I really could not be happier. What a contrast to Quickbooks.

I really could not be happier. What a contrast to Quickbooks.

Ease of use, logic rules. It matches my small business needs.

Create a file where I can pull pre written messages for quotes and alike from

Mark
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Like this software

Bewertet am 12.10.2022

Very good. I like this one better than others out there.

Very good. I like this one better than others out there.

Can send our customers estimates and invoices directly from the software. Customers can pay directly also, or we can select not to pay by CC if desired. All of our accounting needs in one software makes it easier for our accountants.

We use a lot of symbols when creating estimates and invoices. Symbols such as inches, feet, dashes. The software cannot read them correctly, and then weird symbols get put in their place, thus making us have to redo and alter how we would like to have our estimates/invoices read. Also, we sometimes need to put a long description for our product, and in some areas the character amounts are limited and all of it will not fit. Another thing is, when an estimate is "Accepted" by our customer, thus then being converted to an invoice, the project notes do not transfer over to the invoice, as the content of the estimate does.

Greg
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for the busy person that works and manages their business.

Bewertet am 13.4.2023

Accounting reports are professional and concise.

Accounting reports are professional and concise.

Easily keeps track of accts payables, payroll liabilities, and all other expense accounts.

I am not an accountant or even a bookkeeper, but I fill these rolls in my business. It appears a few IRS forms are not available and I would like a feature to keep track of self employment tax and estimated tax payments that may be due to help me better meet my tax responsibilities.

Matthew
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Love it.

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

positive

positive

Easy and almost idiot proof. I learned how to operate the software in minutes

I would like to be able to have my customers pay online. The company that did it for Patriot, was hard to deal with. That was a few months ago.

Ease of use. Customer support

Claire
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Patriot accounting and payroll software

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

Kent
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Still using Patriot Software after 5+ years

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

With built-in time card management, I can print payroll in minutes plus free hassle-free direct deposit it just makes it easier to run the company.

Easy to use, functionality that fits my needs.

Still don't have a mobile app, no big deal.

Gusto und Xero

It just fits my needs.
John
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Great Software

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

Great overall experience. In fact if they can add the multiple payroll account feature I will probably stay with them forever.

The cost to benefit ratio is huge. It is so much easier and cheaper than quickbooks, with much better support.

It would be nice to be able to record payroll to separate accounts. For instance If I wanted my management team payroll to come out of one account and my hourly payroll out of another.

Jennifer
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

My Review of Patriot Accounting

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Overall my experience has been acceptable. Some features are very easy to work with while others seem to be more difficult, like keeping a running balance for the checking account where it is easy to see.

I really like the ease of the accounts reconciliation feature and the invoicing feature as well. Invoicing helps me to be sure I know whom I have collected from and what I am still owed.

I do not like that when using the withdrawal/deposit feature that there is no way to tell what my bank balance is without going to reports. Very inconvenient.