Thought Industries Bewertungen

Das Geschäft des Lernens stärken

4.6/5 (33 Bewertungen)
Lea F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great LMS with much functionality and always improving!

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are utilizing the platform to deliver eClasses as well as a digital version of our printed products. The two business models use different access methods and TI is always willing to work with us to find solutions, and/or scope our needs. They are very responsive to support inquiries, and are always eager to help us solve our business issues. They are a great partner and great to work with!

I appreciate TI's willingness to work with us to scope on our needs to accommodate our two very different business models. I also like that the platform has a lot of very robust functionality, yet still very easy to use.

The reporting leaves something to be desired. Although there is a lot of data available, the dashboards are not intuitive, and using a date range doesn't change some of the data. Like number of users is always the same, no matter what the data range is. There is also a lot of usable data that is not surfaced in any of the available reports. Reporting can tend to be a manual and tedious process. Also, there needs to be more granularity with the role permissions, or the ability to toggle functionality on and off for certain roles. I hope is that they invest development in a better content management system. My only other gripe is that you can't delete learners (only disable them).

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you so much for your review! We're excited to hear your positive feedback. We are improving our reporting capabilities and look forward to hearing your feelings towards those changes.

Ben C.

Love Thought Industries

Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From day 1, I've been incredibly impressed with TI, their platform, and their customer support. There was a bit of a learning curve to navigate through the admin side and understand all of the functionality, but how else would you engrain in the trenches of such a robust eLearning hosted experience. And their Voice of the Customer process for submitting real-time feedback and product improvements is awesome! Their customer support is unmatched and always ready to dive in and find solutions to my errors or admin requests.

The TI Platform has such a myriad of page types and lesson functionality that we keep our learners entertained and progressing while tackling the tough concepts of accounting and finance.

The reporting functionality is improving, which I like. At first, I was generating custom reports as requested by clients, and it seemed like the most basic of information regarding learner progress was overlooked. Clients wanted to know percentage completion by learner within each course, rather than the basic reporting fields of "Started" and "Completed" which were so black and white. I believe the dev team is working on making this reporting more mainstream and I'm encouraged by that.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you for the positive review! It is great to hear that things are going well with both the platform and our team. We appreciate you providing this feedback.

Valerie K.

Modern, Clean, User-Friendly, Powerful

Bewertet am 9.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been extremely satisfied with Thought Industries! We reviewed and demoed over 20 "LMS" vendors during our evaluation process, but after seeing the features and benefits Thought Industries offers, the choice was clear. The platform provides everything we need to quickly and easily build high-quality learning sites and online courses but also has the flexibility and scalability we need to be able to fully brand and customize the learning experiences for our 150+ customers.

We aren't easy clients and Thought Industries has worked with us on every issue, question, or suggestion. The customer service has been phenomenal!

Creating sites, pages, and courses is simple thanks to the user-friendly drag and drop interface, but it's also powerful enough to handle unique customizations. We're able to easily scale as well as provide customers with the targeted content they need.

The learner experience is clean, modern looking, and mobile-friendly, which was important for us as most of our learners are on the go. In addition, Thought Industries updated their platform to accommodate our ADA accessibility requirements.

Another big advantage is we no longer need to work with disconnected technologies to build, distribute, and track our courses and customers -- everything is done right within the platform! One-stop shopping!

Fun Comment: One of our staff loves TI so much, she will often say, 'I want to have their digital baby'. Sounds strange, but we feel that strongly about our partnership and collaboration with TI.

We've been very happy working with Thought Industries! We would have loved to experience a trial version, but they walked us through a very detailed demo and put our use cases into action for us!

Mark G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Superior usability at a realistic cost!

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our customers are able to navigate throughout their portal effortlessly, thanks to the ease of customization of the UI. Personally, I enjoy the administration accessibility and implicitness.

I am attracted to the modern, sleek design of the platform, as well as the ease of integration.

I do not enjoy the limitations on logging in as other users for discovery / troubleshooting purposes. The home/manager portal buttons atop the page are confusing and change based on where you are on the site, this is confusing to most of my internal users.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you so much for your review!
Our team is currently fixing button consistency across the platform as part of our initiative to ensure a consistent experience across Manager pages. As far as trouble-shooting goes, your CSM will be in touch to get more information and see how we can best support you!
We appreciate the positive review! We rely on your valuable feedback to continually improve our platform.

Jody W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Robust online learning solution for continuing / professional education

Bewertet am 9.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We run multiple learning businesses here at Penton across a variety of industries such as agriculture, technology, waste management, and the IoT. When we decided we needed to upgrade our online learning technology to something more modern and engaging for our users, we wanted to make sure the new system could handle the scale, customizations, and had the flexibility we were looking for. After quite the evaluation process, we ultimately landed on Thought Industries and we've been very happy with the selection. The platform and the team are great to work with, and really provide us with everything we need to be successful with our continuing / professional education offerings.

The robust feature sets and flexibility. Every month new features get rolled out we can take advantage of, and we're able to utilize the platform in a variety of ways which are unique to each individual learning business. The eCommerce functionality and monetization options are also helpful as we offer up our courses in a variety of ways across all of our sites (some are free to enroll, others require payment). Overall, the platform is solid and enables us to build and launch new learning sites quickly, and the in-course learning experiences have been a significant improvement for our users.

There are cheaper alternatives out there, but you get what you pay for in my experience. With Thought Industries, we view them as a business partner who is committed to our success, and it has been 100% worth the investment.

Amber C.
Mit Google übersetzen

We are very pleased with our transition to the T.I. platform and the opportunity for growth.

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed to transition IO Education learners and educators from an outdated, difficult to use, Learning Management System to a platform that was user-friendly, intuitive and easy to manage. Thought Industries was just the platform to get the job done! Their new Panorama feature helps us to accomplish our specific goals for varying client needs and several different use cases. All while creating uniquely branded learning environments for our clients, managing and updating all of our content in one place, and providing a simple content provisioning process to all admins. The Thought Industries Client Success team plays a critical role in being our partners to understanding our goals, and has directly connected us to Product when we needed to discuss additional features necessary to meet our needs. For example, the grading interface within our platform was difficult for our learners to manage and usage was declining.The open dialogue between IO Education, our Client Success Manager and the Product team influenced feature functionality innovation and the Thought Industries Product roadmap, resulting in scalable business outcomes.

There were a few features that we worked with the Product team to implement in order to reach our desired outcomes, but they were responsive and collaborative. We did like to see more UX flexibility.

Mary ellen T.
Mit Google übersetzen

A platform with a lot of possibilities

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tedious. I appreciate the help of our TI contacts. They did their best and continue to answer our questions to the best of their ability when we need help. Some things we need just aren't available in the system and we were told otherwise when we went to purchase it at the beginning.

We appreciated the help from our TI contacts and all the ways you can make your learning platform/learning path unique for your company. The wistia app was very helpful in uploading/storing and moving videos over to the TI platform. Visually the program looks very nice.

I am not the main purchaser of this program, but I believe my boss was misled by a TI salesmen about what the TI platform was capable of when he agreed to purchase it. I do not know if it is the best platform for our type of content, but our TI contacts did their best to try and help us put our content in the system and display it in a way that made sense. The system is very complicated. A lot of clicking on the back end to design and add content and create learning paths. The group upload CVS did not work at all for us and was incredibly difficult to use. I had to code it in another program to upload a group of 80+ after trying and failing several times. There are so many features, but they become difficult to use, understand, and employ correctly.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear our Customer Success and Support team are so helpful in assisting you with the platform. I encourage you to utilize Voice of the Customer for any product shortcomings which our Product team reviews weekly with the Success team. We're continually working to improve the ease of use and valuable feedback like this helps us pinpoint where there is room to improve.
We appreciate your review and are excited about the opportunity to improve together.

Jill S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Not as User Friendly as we would like it to be

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

I

It does a good job at logging training for individuals. The ability for participants to enroll and pay online lessens my workload compared to processing PO's. Individuals have 24-hour access to their training records and certificates.

I do not find it particularly user friendly. It has taken a long time to learn all the steps in completing a task. It seems hard for our users to understand and use the system as well. I get complaints almost daily about it. It's even hard for those within our organization to use. I do frequent training with other employees to help them use the system.

Thought Industries has been quick to respond when we do have issues with the software not working correctly. We are having a major issue right now and they are working on it.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you for the feedback.
We're sorry to hear about your usability concerns. I checked with your Customer Success Manager and she will be in touch to see how we can best assist you going forward. I do want to let you know that we are working on usability experiences this and next quarter.

We appreciate your review and we look forward to finding the best path to ensure long-term success for you and your team.

6.0/10
Jennifer J.

Reliable Platform for Online Learning

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Able to quickly build a platform to delivery content to customers.

Easy to create online courses. Looks fairly professional. Reliable performance. Does what it says on the tin.

Limited functionality and ability to customize. Development team gives limited attention to suggestions for improvements. Solid platform but in need of modernization.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback. As far as customizations go, our platform is entirely customizable including the ability to leverage HTML and CSS. We've informed your Customer Success Manager around your concerns and she will investigate to see where you're met with limitations. Additionally, we have a Voice of the Customer (VOC) program from which we collect customer feedback and work with our customers directly to better understand their ideas.
Once again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to quickly resolving these concerns together.

5.0/10
Abbie D.
Mit Google übersetzen

I love using this software! Robus functionality with easily customizable settings.

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to use and customize things, and when I don't know how to do something there's a robust help site I can go to for information. The platform is capable of every function we need and they are always making improvements and adding functionality so we can stay cutting edge. I love that we're able to offer some education for free, and other courses at a cost for users. TI makes it easy for us to do both and the detailed reporting helps us track information about all of the users visiting the site. I genuinely love using this platform.

The platform can be a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and in my book, this is well worth the investment.

Mike W.

You had me at Panoramas!

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As the leader in strategy, finance, and business acumen training, we needed a digital learning solution that we could brand and customize for our clients. Thought Industries has a feature they call Panoramas that allows us to create unique environments for our clients while at the same time allowing us to keep a central repository​ of content. If you're a training company looking to expand your content digitally – Thought Industries should be your first call.

Getting you into the learning environment is a little kludgy​ – do I enter from a dashboard, a catalog, a learning path…?

I guess what I'm saying is the experience prior to actually entering a course isn't the most elegant, but once you're in the course it's smooth sailing - very intuitive.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you for your positive feedback! Reviews like this offer valuable insight into the overall experience. We're thrilled to hear things are going well and look forward to seeing your continued success.

Emily L.

Intuitive and Attractive

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The onboarding process could be bumpy at times, but I think as Thought Industries has grown they have improved based on customer feedback. They are also very quick at answering small technical questions as well as larger scale ones.

I really enjoy the native authoring tools- these allow someone who is new to online learning to be creative, while also providing a format/guide to follow. The catalog also is really clean and easy to navigate.

I would like more information on all updates, even if they are not considered major ones. Besides that there is nothing major with the platform. There have been times we would have liked other capabilities, but that would be the case with any platform.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you so much for your review!
Your feedback is extremely valuable. We're glad to hear things are going well with the platform. As far as updates, we're formalizing processes around platform releases and updates to ensure fluid communication to our clients. We are always looking for feedback to improve our processes so we appreciate your insights.

Matthew B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great solution for revenue focused learning businesses

Bewertet am 1.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've really enjoyed working with the Thought Industries team, and their learning solution serves our needs very well. We are currently running over 15 consumer facing learning sites and offering hundreds of courses with the platform, and it's been a very positive experience so far for our organization.

Being able to create and deliver sites/courses has streamlined our ability to go-to-market. The learner experience from within the courses is very engaging, especially for instructor-led courses where direct interaction and communication is crucial. The eCommerce functionality is great since we can sell courses and get insight into the financial data with the reporting and analytics features.

Totally satisfied.

Thanks for the feedback!

Mary hannah S.

Thought Industries: From a Customer Perspective

Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Ti has been great to work with. Even though they are a newer company learning their way around the systems they have been very helpful. Our customers are very happy with the new capabilities that Ti offers.

I enjoy Ti's user-friendliness and appeal to the customer's eye. We utilize their platform for outward facing customers and it is very easy for first-time users to use as well as easy to navigate throughout the CMS and LMS. I enjoy the modern look and feel.

There are several hickups utilizing Ti for all of the capabilities that we need it for. Unfortunately, everything is not 100% customizable but by submitting several requests we have been able to update the system for better use of our mission and company.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad to hear that you and your customers are having a good experience with us. We look forward to continuing to work together to ensure your success.

Brett M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Platform does everything we want - with variety and ease

Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Delivers what we want to to our students.

Right now, the Thought Industries' platform does everything we need it to. We are using the audio features for lectures, using video for course intros, and have enabled discussion boards for learners to use throughout their learning experience. One feature we are thrilled about is the webinar integration -- it's perfect for us. Down the road, we hope to use the webinar features within the platform to lead lectures and deliver different screenwriting genres and have customers buy them one off or as a subscription.

The platform isnt the cheapest on the market. Nonetheless, we decided to go with Thought Industries because a company we admire was using it to deliver learning to their clients.

Amy J.
Mit Google übersetzen

I am a new user and am very happy as I learn the platform!

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TI allows us deliver virtual education to customers that are unable to attend our in-person courses. Having a Virtual Campus option opens up our educational offerings to a much larger group of customers.

The best thing about TI is the support. I am new to my position and use of the TI platform and have been full of questions. Our account manager and the support team have been incredible in helping to point me in the right direction. Support is quick to respond and help me solve issues and my account manager is always willing to schedule a call when needed to help with my questions- no matter how many I have.

As a new user I am still working to get a handle on where all functions lie and what pages have the actions I need. It is a bit confusing to find all of the actions as there are similar things on multiple pages. Although, the support has been great and the Knowledge Center is a great resources as well.

Antwort von Thought Industries

We appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear the Support team has been so great for you. We look forward to seeing how you succeed as you continue to learn the platform.

David F.

Love this LMS

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TI's support staff are amazing. Very helpful and quick to respond. Love working with them.

The system is very customizable. I love the fact that TI has an administrator certification program that trains a new admin on how to use the system.

Parts of the admin interface can be a bit clunky to use, but I know they are working on improvements.

Antwort von Thought Industries

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Theodore S.
Mit Google übersetzen

An incredible set-up experience with all of the support you need to get started!

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed to transition our training from an in-person experience to a purely online model and the Thought Industries platform has been just the tool we needed to get this job done. From the introductory training sessions with the TI staff, the detailed project map they provided after determining our training needs, and the availability of their support staff to quickly answer all of the questions we had along the way, this project never felt like more than we could handle. One of the rep had us up and building content in no time, and the number of page options available to us ensures that our training program never feels stale or repetitive! The learner analytics tools have been key to identifying our training wins and have helped us continue to iterate upon our tools and resources.

We would've welcomed the opportunity to host calls from within the platform, but this wasn't a requirement for our training. I'd also love to see a built-in spell check feature.

Heather P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great experience, especially after using several other platforms.

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thought Industries has been great to work with, especially after experiencing many other cheaper LMSs. You pay for what you get. Of course, there are limitations in the platform (as they all have), but many times, you can find a workaround to get what you need to accomplish (you just need a little bit of creativity!)

The biggest drawback is the reporting feature. It is not grand, and you have must download several reports and combine to get the data you are looking for. Second drawback is the notification system. There are not a lot of options, and no work arounds available in this area.

Haydn S.

Great learning platform

Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to build classes. Lots of functionality and flexibility. A ton of different content types in lesson - text, presentation, video, audio, more.

Not a lot of integrations with other software providers but easy enough to work around with Zapier/scripts.

Jim M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Company and software met or exceeded our high expectations for an LMS partner and software platform

Bewertet am 25.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thought Industries LMS has been a great foundation for supporting our online and blended training course development

The software is flexible, intuitive, current/leading-edge technology, and relatively robust from a functions and features perspective. It is also geared towards the new wave of elearning businesses and hybrid training programs - which best fits our needs.

No major concerns overall. In the details, the software is highly customizable, but this flexibility requires a relatively high degree of technical acumen to fully exploit.

Katie G.
Mit Google übersetzen

The choice to go with Thought Industries was simple. We saw a lot of similarities between companies.

Bewertet am 7.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More interaction with students, modern look and feel.

Before launching an online learning experience, we were more in-person based in our teaching. The Thought Industries platform has been great in that it allows us to create the same level of engagement and customer longevity but within an interactive online experience.

There are some limitations to the available features but there are constant new update and releases providing us with exciting new features to use for our students.

Chip P.

TI Foundational Review

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have a 10,000+ user base and needed to quickly and easily migrate/ courses from Moodle. TI is easy to work with and they got us set up with minimal pain. We needed to improve the end user experience and reduce the pain points transitioning from a legacy LMS to a new LMS. Our launch was very successful and we have received great end user feedback.

Ease of setup and use. Intuitive navigation. UI/UX.

Needs more functionality and less linear navigation. More robust data analytics and reporting. Ability to export all data to data warehouse.

Mit Google übersetzen

I love it for its ease of use

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Training financial professionals on certification training

I like Thought Industries for its ease of use. I am able to use it and make courses look nice with simplicity and ease. It doesn't take me long to enter a course! Wonderful!

No problems or issues really - it was easy to figure out and easy to use.

Clif B.

Great Learning Platform!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thought Industries customer support is very helpful and prompt in their replies. Overall, it is a great program and has been a quality platform for our company's needs.

I love how many page types there are to choose from... you can really jazz up educational content with some exciting formatting options.

It can be buggy at times and there should be a search bar on the homepage to quickly find courses deeper in the catalog.