Akkroo Bewertungen

Akkroo

Event-Lead-Erfassung. Deine Veranstaltungen, Vertrieb und Marketing, miteinander verbunden

4.6/5 (33 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

An elegant lead capture solution

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I cannot speak highly enough of the customer service provided by Akkroo. Our dedicated account manager Rebekah has offered support throughout the process, from product training, to helping design our branded event form, to helping set up our back end integration with Salesforce. Transitioning processes like this can sometimes be an uphill battle, but the quick and helpful contact has made my life very easy!

I have tried several lead capture solutions at trade events and exhibitions, and Akkroo is hands down the best that I have used. The beauty of Akkroo is it's simplicity at every stage. From the initial set up of event forms, integration with back end CRM systems, and capturing data at events. Some other solutions I have used can result in quite a long, laborious form at the event that dictates the conversation on stand. With Akkroo, you take a picture of the business card and it feeds directly into Salesforce, it covers GDPR requirements and the process of capturing data takes about one minute, leaving more time to have meaningful, strategic conversations. Plus you can see leads in real time, which makes follow up and reporting much easier.

I have not experienced any downsides so far.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple file of all captured leads for each event, 100% accurate and therefore so easy to use, follow up and track.

The dashboard is intuitive and the export process is easy and painless. Very conveinent for sharing data and tracking my team's progress! We have a great account manager who is responsive and attentive. Whether it is just experiential feedback or finding a solution to make the program run smoother, Clare always is willing to hop on a call!

At times the app freezes with high volume use. Can be limited by the number of iPads available if an event is very busy, but its not really an issue.

Akkroo Feedback

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have a team of 50 on the platform and it makes tracking their performance week to week much easier! We also love that Akkroo is customizable to our clients' requests.

At times the app freezes with high volume use.

The Power of Akkroo!

Bewertet am 12.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Akkroo was the perfect fit for us, easy to implement and embed in our field teams. Support has been excellent, but little is required. Excellent developments keep coming.

Antwort von Akkroo

Thank you Hilary! We're delighted that you've had a positive experience, and the whole team here really value your commitment which is helping us to develop Akkroo to become a continually better solution. - Andy Higgs, COO

Perfect for experiential

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 17.8.2018

Really great customer support

It's so easy to use, with just the right amount of features to ensure that we can capture all the information that's needed, without having unnecessary options to complicate the templates.

There was a bit of confusion at first in terms of app usernames and passcodes.

Tribal Group Review

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is simple, effective and easy to use. Exactly what we wanted from Akkroo. Since buying the software we have had regular contact and check in emails from our Customer Success Manager which have been helpful and reassuring, they are always on hand to support whenever needed even with our colleagues overseas in different time zones. New features have been added since we started using the software which shows Akkroo is constantly improving.

Simple to use. User friendly. Support.

The only thing we would like to be able to do is to access the date live at events through the device.

Connects Businesses to their clients

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great for accessing lead data on a product or the company. It also includes an offline capturing lead.

It can be installed in any operating system ranging from iOS, windows, and Android. It is efficient and accurate in sending personalized and customized follow-up emails to clients, which save the business the hassles involved in follow-up activities.

It does not integrate social media platforms in its operations.

Feedback on Harrods pages

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using Akkroo has been great, it helped me deliver better customer experience and saved me lots of hours of manual work (adding data on a spread sheet from an inbox). The team has been brilliant and are there every time I contact them with my mental requests. The dashboard is very easy to use.

Dashboard easy to use
Team is always very helpful and responsive
Everything is stored in one place

There is no real time calculation of volumes so I end up sometimes having more customers booked for an event than I can accommodate.

There are a few limitations in terms of design (adding more images or backgrounds) but this is secondary

Antwort von Akkroo

It¿s been a pleasure working with Harrods, one of the greatest brands in the world to help them continue to deliver a exceptional experiences for their customers. We¿re always keen to improve our product and services to help them achieve their event goals and reduce manual effort, and the feedback they¿ve been happy to supply continues to shape the improvements of tomorrow. Thank you so much for your continued support. - Andy Higgs, COO

Review of Akkroo for Experiential Lead Gathering

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Akkroo app is very simple to use, as is the background dashboard which is used to set-up events and download and sort data post event.

In addition to this, the office support is prompt, knowledgeable and goes over and above to help.

There is no limit to the amount of people that can download the app on any account - so we occasionally go over the amount of "users" on accounts.

Mit Google übersetzen

User-friendly and easy to use app

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The surveys are easy to set on the dashboard.
Setting templates and replicating existing ones is very helpful when handling multiple surveys for the same country.
I like the option of hidden fields with default values, also the simple integration with Salesforce.

I feel it's missing some basic features, like the possibility to manage your own 10 devices (delete option only available through support).
I also don't like that there is no admin dashboard included in the initial price package and additional/account access has to be handled through support.

Easy, quick, simple, personable

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The app is simple and easy to use! I was really please with how easy it was to export the data once we arrived back from a show. It was great that we could edit the look of the form to represent our brand. The customisable features were ideal.

I am unsure as to whether it was my own error or an app error, however, I did experience one issue with the app not working when there was no WiFi. However, the support team were very quick to help, so it was barely an issue.

Mit Google übersetzen

Much better than anything we have used in the past

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Big improvement on the use of other lead capture methods. We are still getting used to it and understanding its full capabilities but seems to offer everything we need. The only negative at this point is that it struggles to sync without a top notch internet connection so we were unable to sync most our devices till we made it back to the office (this meant lots of people will have received their follow up email rather late!). The team kept to their word and had someone onsite for our first event which was a god send as we had some trouble with initial use. Good response rate on emails although some of the online instructions offered to resolve problems could be clearer.

Looking forward to continue using it!

simple to use and can be used offline

only can be used on iPad... we have lots of tablets we would have liked to use it with. Also, you have to sync the device every time you make a small change

Mit Google übersetzen

Akkroo gives us the flexibility we need to capture leads efficiently and the support is great.

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

easy to use
possible to fully customize
flexibility to change per event
overwork which is done
full integration with pardot/SFDC

not possible to see on which lead you make a comment (work in progressp)
structure of uploading PDF (work in progress)
link to a central database (ex box folder) would be nice so we don't have to upload each time and you always have the updated PFD
time consuming to synchronize PDF folders

Mit Google übersetzen

Review that Craig asked me to do!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using the system for about 18 months for exhibitions in the UK and makes data capture easier

Ease of use and exporting of data. Better now that we can go back and add notes after we have registered someone.

Sometimes it takes a long time to sync the data or it has to be done multiply times.

Mit Google übersetzen

I find Akroo really simple to use from form creation through to exporting.

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use. The process of creating a form is really simple with good logic to really tailor the form to do what you want it to.

Perhaps could have more control over the form layout e.g. the spacing between the questions and changing colour themes

Antwort von Akkroo

Thank you for leaving us a review , it's great to hear you are enjoying Akkroo and how customisable our lead capture forms are.

In regards to the layout of the form builder, you do have the ability to move the questions closer together and also to match the colours of the form to your branding. Your customer success manager will be in touch to discuss this further with you!

Mit Google übersetzen

Superb support and great software!

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love working with the team at Akkroo, they always have time to assist and always go beyond what I expect to help me get projects running.

Simplicity

there are none

Antwort von Akkroo

We really value your commitment to our services Jamie, and we¿re thrilled to hear you enjoy working with us. We¿re glad to be helping Quatreus serve the needs of their own customers. Thanks for your comments, we really appreciate it. - Andy Higgs, COO

Mit Google übersetzen

Dreamy! The Akkroo Team takes our business as seriously as their own.

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The flow and logic of the tool help us be more organized, thorough and responsive. A plus that I can build out the forms and email responses myself (well, with a helpful nudge and coaching from my amazing Akkroo Team)!

As soon as the full feature set can be used on Android devices my rating will go to 5 stars. We invested today because we understand and see value in the solution as is and the product roadmap. I appreciate the lock down of the event form once the event is live and in use. But, it does make for challenging times if you have not tested properly. I guess that could be a pro as well, test early and often so you are not sidelined by mistakes and last minute fixes.

Super easy tool

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love working with a young dynamic team like the Akkroo-team. They're brilliant and they definitely put user (and customer) experience above all. Absolutely no complaints.

How it's so easy to build a custom form. Really self-explanatory.

The way the data exports when you've used the business card transcription. Kind of doubles the data which leaves you with some manual work.

Mit Google übersetzen

We enjoy using Akkroo and are excited to receive the newest release

Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quick, easy and good collection of business leads data

I love the way that we have the flexibility to construct fields. We can design our own layout and add listings. Delighted with the software and its made my job a lot easier. Still sad though that I have to purchase and extra license should I wish to upload to Salesforce. This should be in the package.

Mit Google übersetzen

Experience has been great so far!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Akkroo has allowed us to drastically improve the quality of leads we collect at events and has enabled our sales team and others to just have better quality conversations with potential customers at events.

I am super excited for the Android offline functionality that should be coming live this Fall!

Very helpful and efficient

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of use for this app is the most favourable thing about it. we have implemented it across the whole of our business.

Security updates and having to update it regularly. Trying to pass this information across 48 sites and over 300 staff gets quite difficult.

Mit Google übersetzen

Has removed an enormous amount of hassle and manual work from our event lead capture process.

Bewertet am 12.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Ability to capture more customised data at events
- Integration with other marketing platforms
- Akkroo team have been very open to feedback from our team, and have actively implemented feature suggestions where appropriate.

- Sales teams complain it's not as easy as scanning a badge
- Customer facing interface is not as attractive (out of the box) as perhaps it could be
- Guestlist feature is useful, but still clunky

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent, the support team is very helpful and accommodating.

Bewertet am 22.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's very intuitive. That you can take pictures, it would also be great if you could upload pictures from your phone gallery.

The camera and scanning functionality that is not available on Android would be helpful.

It can be difficult to manage events/forms within the app when you have 150 users in the field but we have identified some workarounds and options.

Smooth

Bewertet am 4.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its easy to use and navigate the system. New developments and new functionality is added to the system regularly.

There is nothing that I particularly don't like about the system. It would be good if there were some best practice guidelines that help us to create emails and options for the form to get the most out of the system.

Excellent App and Excellent Customer Service

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is defiantly the best way that I have experienced to capture leads at events and be GDPR compliant. The customer service has also been incredible. Our rep is always on hand to answer any questions and is able to resolve them very quickly. She keeps an eye on our events to see that everything looks good and runs smoothly. Overall great product and great service.

Very easy to use and completely bespoke to the way you want the form to look and feel.

There is not that many cons I have to say about Akkroo. It is a very good product.