Tidio

4,7 (448)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Kommunikator für Unternehmen. Live-Chat, Messenger und E-Mail.

Sortieren nach

Pascal
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Petfekte Lösung für Email Marketing

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

Wir nutzen es für Email Marketing und sind sehr zufrieden

Alles ist super es gibt nichts zu verbessern

Stuart
Stuart
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey...

Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt!

So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Antwort von Tidio

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Kevin
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't consider any other service

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

We have several websites that a single team of customer service agents run. Tidio makes that possible! We seldom miss any inquiries because of their awesome notification settings which are super simple to set up. With our business, it's also super important to be able to share files back and forth. Believe it or not, many chat softwares don't allow you to do that, but Tidio does. We have tried many softwares in the past but I have a hard time believing we will ever go with any of them again after finding Tidio.

Since we use the live chat on multiple websites, it would be nice to be able to put our unique branding on the live chat for each site that we use this service for.

Zendesk Suite

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Shopify Inbox makes it so difficult to use the software on multiple websites. You have to log out and back in for the next project every time you get a live chat request. It was a free option with some pretty good features, but that alone made it impossible to work with when you have more than one project.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Ultimately, we had used Tidio before and knew that we already liked it. And Tidio ended up being cheaper anyway so we just came back to you guys.
Moses
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Always responds to customer queries even when we are offline

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Tidio helps us maintain effective communication with our customers. Great product.

We use Tidio to build chatbots which respond to client questions when certain keywords are included in the questions. We also love the live chat feature which we use to respond to website visitors.

The only thing I dislike about Tidio is that it does't show a queue to the clients to know where they stand when they ask a question on the website.

Misho
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Go Tidio!

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them.

Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

ManyChat, FreshBooks und Drift

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

In short, Artivechat, while a powerful tool on its own, didn't serve the purposes of our team well. Its interface was unintuitive and the set-up process was tiresome. Plus we realized that we didn't really need an NPL chatbot.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Simplicity, quality of the customer support, powerful functionality, branding.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

We recently established a new developers team responsable for new dedicated channels such as WhatsApp, so we hope to expand the pool in the future.

Thank you once again!

Bonnie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A must-have for businesses that rely on online sales

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

We have used facebook widgets and similar in the past but Tidio has been leaps and bounds ahead of that. The analytics and the tracking of user behavior is on point. The ease of creating chat bots and canned responses and the overall look and presentation of the widget, as well as seamless integration with Wordpress makes us feel like it's going to be great for business. We are still in the free trial and have already received one booking because the customer was able to ask for a discount code through chat. We love it.

I love being able to create our own chat bots to answer customer questions quickly and easily. Being able to track their behaviors, re-marketing return visitors to the site and initiate conversations based on what they are looking at. Many people won't call to ask a question and prefer to chat and being able to have that capability and do it effectively is going to change the way we do our online sales.

The templates have not been entirely helpful for us as we are a unique industry (escape rooms). Most of what I've done I have had to set up manually from scratch. Luckily, that has been pretty easy to do. If it integrated with our booking software Resova it would also open up so much for us.

Heymarket

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

We saw it used on another business's website and really enjoyed it. Signed up for the free trial and loved ease of use.
Michael
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Tidio is amazing!

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer.
I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Userlike, Crisp und Intercom

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Because I wanted to view what pages the visitors were viewing and more, I used to use Crisp but that's $99 and the other alternatives aren't up to the standards of Tidio.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Because of the UI, the design of the chat window, the features and the great customer service, they ask you questions in the trial and it was nice to be feel more than just a number.

Hello!
I'm Maciek from Tidio Support

We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can.
I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving!
We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on.

Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

María
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

So far so good

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

Used to solve:- Last step customer conversion- Abandoned cart marketing/ lead generation (via emails)

I've been using it for 3 days, I really like the ease to use and to install, it allows me to be on the go and still reply to customers. Also the chatbot workflow is very extensive and customizable.

That said ther is a MASSIVE miss for me on the chat: I would like to send voice notes directly, I've been selling on social media for over 2 years and there is nothing the customers like more than to receive a tailor made audio message for them, also for me it's so useful and fast (more so when I'm on the go.

WhatsApp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Chatbot was trash, and whatsapp is VERY comfortable for me, but it adds an extra screen switching (to start the chat you have to redirect to whatsapp), also it exposes the customer to giving their phone number (which they maybe wouldn't want to do) lastly it would leave no option for PC users, because they don't have whatsapp.
John Elias
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Simple but Powerful

Bewertet am 29.2.2020

We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Zoho SalesIQ

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Freshchat was very clunky with a limited feature set and disastrous support. They go out of their way to inconvenience their customers even when they're the cause of the issue in the first place.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Freshchat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Tidio was definitely easier to navigate and more affordable for our use case.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for money!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

tawk.to, JivoChat und Intercom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Chat widget: fully customisable and great design; Right tools: the Mac/Web app is simple and easy-to-use; Value for money: the free plan has great features;

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Akash
Akash
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best chatbots.

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

First of all, it has a free plan which gives up to 100 unique visitors per month and is best suited for small business websites that are just started. Its user interface and user experience are very nice and it also saves site visitors' data. A notification will be sent when a user is on our website which is wonderful. Customer support is very quick, they help us solve our problems within less time.

We have been using Tidio as a chatbot for our company website for 6 months, as far as my experience is concerned, I haven't faced any issues with Tidio.

Engati

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

1. It has a free plan. 2. User interface and User experience are awesome. 3. Lot of customizations can be done for chat-bot. 4. And luckily its color blue is best suited for our website.

Antwort von Tidio

Thank you so much for the feedback Akash! Should you need any help regarding Tidio let us know.

Magdalena
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Highly Recommended!

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Before Tidio I was using different chats on our website - and they did not work. Clients never started conversation themselves. After implemented Tidio on our website I used the chatbot they have in trial version. The chatbot brought me first leads and subscribers. I was so shocked, that before with the standard chat no one contacted us - but with the automated chatbot I was getting and getting leads. As soon as trial ended I knew I had to purchase paid version and it is our MUST HAVE now:)

The product is easy to use. I am a person without any IT skills and found TIDIO to be so easy in use - comparing to other products.

Have not found any thing like this yet.

Hello

Thank you so much for a perfect score!
Reading such positive reviews is always inspiring and gives us the energy to keep on improving.

Hope you have a great day!
Best regards,
Maciek from Tidio

Damon
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Zendesk Suite

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Drift is too expsensive. I get 10X more stuff for less than 5X the cost.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Drift

Above reasons

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We are proud to be a part of your business.

Yara
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

To effectively control the channels of communication with customers at all times

Bewertet am 6.1.2023

Tidio has quickly connected customers to our service staff in various locations, and our response time has improved, helping us find the right solutions faster. The logs provided by Tidio have greatly helped us improve the efficiency of our Customer Service Center services.

Tidio allows us to perform many duties, including live chat which I love for its efficiency and speed, and ticket management, which we can assign directly to members according to their specialties. I love that we can automate email, text, WhatsApp and Messenger responses so customers can easily get what they need. Tidio's powerful integration with social media marketing helps us reach more people who are interested in our products. Tidio's unique logs and reports display all information accurately, allowing our quality control team to instantly analyze complaints and gain better knowledge of our performance issues.

There's nothing to dislike about Tidio, as notifications arrive immediately without delay, and the dashboard makes it easy to find updates as well as quickly access and respond to active updates.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question.

I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat.

In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Keith
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tidio has revolutionized our service!

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

I shared about this in the Pros.. This app will help us save lives of people who come to our website in extreme life crisis, thinking the only way out is to take themselves out. I have already seen even through the chatbot that this will save their life. We've already had it happen once in a live chat I conducted, in the first few minutes of activating the app on our website.

I rated everything the highest. Why? Because Tidio is an amazing tool that takes customer engagement off the charts! So easy to use, and they have thought of everything when it comes to engagement, live chat, bot, analytics, tracking, data... There is so much in this app to use.. I've only been a customer for just a few days, and I am finding it hard to stop using the app, setting up our custom bots, live chatting with users on our website... it is just the most amazing way to help people who come to our website who are experiencing a life crisis. This app WILL save lives.. It already has!

Allowing the user the option to select if they would like the chat transcript emailed to them would be nice! An auto assigner to an operator for the chatbot would be good as well. It would make managing the chats a bit easier. Other than that..I can't think of anything!

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Hi there,

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Artur
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It makes it easier to get and handle leads.

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

Tidio has everything you expect from a live chat.

Tidio has everything you expect from a live chat.

Nice looking live chat window templates. Integration of live chat with e-mail CRM.

A very limited free version, if you have any traffic and want to use chatbots - you need the paid version.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi Artur! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind it for future improvements.

Bessy
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Could Be Great Were It Not Inconsistent

Bewertet am 21.4.2022

It's been OK.

It's been OK.

Tidio gives us a chance to help Website visitors feel like we are present and ready to help them.

It's inconsistent. Sometimes we'll get notifications and it's amazing. Most of the time, we don't even know when people have left messages even though we have the app on our devices.

Antwort von Tidio

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Tidio, and I'm very sorry about the inconsistencies you mentioned in your review! If you want us to look into this further, please contact our Support Team at [email protected], so that we can check what the reason behind this is. Again, my sincere apologies for the trouble!

Miguel
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How i contact my clients

Bewertet am 19.11.2022

Thanks to tidio i was engaged with >100 clients since i implemented it although i believe if price was lower, i'd be more willing to subscribe in order to enjoy an extra premium feature.It is a good way to collect customer information and have a database of all interactions and the messages exchanged.

Being able to talk to clients anytime during schedule.Interface is very intuitive.Capable of setting up automated functions like auto-reply or auto-send a message to the user.

Price, it is a very expensive plug-in to implement with full capability, therefore i have only been using the free advantages.

Jonatán
  • Branche: E-Learning

Very expensive

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

Good, but it would be very good if the conversations reached were increased.

Good, but it would be very good if the conversations reached were increased.

It is user friendly, easy to use and intuitive for users.

It is too expensive for the services it offers, for example 40 000 chatbots and only 50 conversations, it does not make sense. 40 000 chatbots is fine, but with that amount you can reach at least 1000 conversations to attract new customers or give help.

Jayden
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

A Chatbot and Live Chat Solution with Some Limitations

Bewertet am 13.3.2023

Overall, Tidio is a great option for small businesses looking for an affordable and easy-to-use chatbot and live chat software

Easy to use - Tidio is straightforward and user-friendlyMultiple communication channels - Live Chat, Chat Bots, Email etc.Amazing Integration - integrates with popular website builders like WordPress and Shopify, making it easy to add to your site

Limited reporting: Tidio's reporting is not as comprehensive as other chatbot and live chat software

Selim
Selim
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Not Just a Live Chat Program

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

It helps my sales team to conduct sales processes in one place, rather than trying to follow clients' responses from multiple chat apps

You can create some message templates and give selecetions (like what service are you interested in? what is the matter you would like to discuss? and so on) so when a client first messages you via the chatbox, they can select it and the salesperson that is connected to the chat will directly be addressing to the client's questions. It is also the first defence when there is a lot of messages at the same time and the sales person in front of the computer is talking to one of them, the other one can wait or be directed to another salesperson. And the fact that it makes the conversation easy to flow, which wouldn't be possible via mail, or other social media platforms' inboxes.

Nothing to complain about the software, but I think products&pricing modules could be better.

Hi there!
Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words about our product and the feedback you have provided. We will make sure to work on the cons you mentioned and improve our app even more!
Once again thank you and have a nice day.

Miguel
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

What I was looking for!

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

I know very little about programming and web design , I construct my sites with templates, I never thought that adding and setting up in minutes a live chat was so easy with Tidio. I tried to install and set up other live chat and I spent a whole day, the only thing I could get was a headache...

I didn't have any experience using live chats in my web sites. When I decided to use one, I made a small research and Tidio whas the 2nd. one I tried and I have to say that I don't need to search for an other option.
I will upgrade once my free trial ends.

Can't find any cons yet... I would like to know if there are any so I could make around them before I get there. I am staying with Tidio.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

We are very happy that you found Tidio so intuitive and easy to use. :)

Romualdo
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Works Perfect for us

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

I give a 10, even with the opportunities to improve the tool, since is easy to use, very good technical support and solve our need at the moment. I will purchase the license after I see the performance with customers. Since I install it 2 days ago, is to early to evaluate the performance and the use by the customers.

The drag & drop interface. No programming knowledge needed

That is not able to change the order of the pre-configured answers in the list that the chatbot display on the conversation