Tidio

Kommunikator für Unternehmen. Live-Chat, Messenger und E-Mail.

Sortieren nach

Eran
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best value for money I've seen.

Bewertet am 14.7.2020

Love Tidio. I'm just beginning to experience its full power, and they keep adding options!

Tidio is fully customizable, powerful, and fairly priced. You could easily end up paying 10X on some of the more extortionary chat platforms, without getting any more value.

I really can't think of any complaints. Tidio does the job very well.

Drift und HubSpot CRM

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Intercom is always trying to squeeze more money from you. Every new feature costs extra, and they also charge you extra for contacts. The combination of features I use on Tidio would probably cost hundreds of dollars on Intercom, without being any better.

Intercom

Thank you so much for the review!
It motivates us very much, so thank you for the kind words :)

Tanya
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Tidio for online support

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

Salesboom CRM Suite, BenchmarkONE und Chatra

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Tidio has a better fit for small and large businesses. Pricing is also better in Tidio as well as customer support.

BenchmarkONE

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Mainly during the evaluation, we focused on pricing, functionality, and ease of use ratio so that Tidio was ahead of its peers during this evaluation.

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you very much for the review!
You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-)
Have a great day!

Kibuuka
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Almost free live chat software

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

I use the software to respond to client's question online on our website, has helped us maintain good communications with clients

The product is easy to integrate in any website if WordPress, you can use the plugin faster with no technical issue and if custom website, you can use the HTLM code for chat widget. I like the canned responses that makes it easy to respond to similar questions from different clients

It has limited social media like WhatsApp is missing and they do not have a professional knowledgebase so the software is just for live chatting more so

Joel
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Incorrect information given by support team

Bewertet am 18.1.2023

Very very confusing experience, from the pricing all the way to the support given by the support team. Over a period of two months of back and forth i was given different information from different team members.

It was relatively easy to setup the playbooks.

The integration with hubspot is really unclear, as every support team member gave me different information. As a warning to business owners, if you rely on hubspot and need a full integration DO NOT USE TIDIO

Solomon
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Tidio Communication Platform

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

Tidio is an all featured platform to deliver optimum performance to its users.

Tidio offers a different effective features in delivery of communications

The html integrations requires some experience but is functional

Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

I chose Tidio because of its user-ready features and versatile performance

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Solomon! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback :) Let us know in case you need any guidance.

Austin
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

The Best Service

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Overall, my experience with Tidio for the past few days since I've installed it on my Wordpress website have been amazing! I will be sure to continue to use the service even after the free trial ends.

I found this software from searching for Wordpress live chats. So far, it has been amazing, and they gave me a free 7 day trial. I have been using the chatbot, live support, and email ticket features. I have had an amazing experience with these tools so far.

There are some bugs, but it does not affect us that much. First off, the chatbot is amazing, but if you make your own chatbot, and use it to change a user's name, sometimes it will say the name is invalid even though it is a real name.

Cristian
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great Results trial period meets my expectations and offers many professional, quality tools

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

When creating a marketing campaign, the size of the image to be uploaded is not specified so that it is well framed in the pop-ups of the campaignSo far in the trial period, I have been very satisfied, learning and using the best tools both in analytics and in the marketing campaign and chat with new clients. It is a powerful tool. It is a pleasure to be able to use tools like Tidio

I love the possibility of creating campaigns, I like the non-invasive visual mode available,

When creating a marketing campaign, the size of the image to be loaded is not specified so that it is well framed in the pop-up pop-ups of the campaign

Rwabwogo
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and to integrate

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

I use the software to provide customer support services

It is easy to use and integrates well the social media like FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM to provide customer support from one place

Limited chatbots provided by the software, you have to pay indpendently to remove branding of the software per month making it expensive

Emilie
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Simple and efficient platform

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

I was looking for a cheaper solution than my previous Chatbot software.I would appreciate being able to link my customer base on Woocommerce with Tidio in order to really appreciate the paid version. For now the free version is enough for me as long as this functionality does not exist.

I like its ease of use. It was quick to deploy.

I wish there were more advanced features in the paid version to find it worthwhile. Like knowing the first and last names of customers who connect to my site.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Tidio review on Magic Education

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

So far, Tidio has been exactly what I was looking for. Easy to setup, the free plan gets you started without a worry and customer support has been great.

Tidio is easy to use and inexpensive compared to the other options on the market.I also like that the Chatbot and Live chat come together, a lot of other products had them separate and you had to buy them each.

I would like to see more analytics, what time the customers visited, how long they spent on each page. I suppose this can be found on google analytics, but it would be nice to have it here inside Tidio

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our non-profit org

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

Being able to chat with our users has really cut down on the time it takes to answer user questions. We used to wait for them to send emails and then they had to wait for us to reply to their emails. The chat features speeds everything up and has led to a huge boost in user satisfaction.

First and foremost, Tidio offers a free option for non-profit organizations, which enables our small non-profit to have a stellar chat product without the typical expense. We love how easily it integrates with WordPress and how relatively easy it was to install.

I also love the AI bot. We've been able to automate so much of our user interactions to help them have "self service" support even when we're not online to chat with them. Huge time saver for everyone.

I wish that I, as an admin, could have better control over each chat administrator's account. Basically, after I set up everyone's accounts, I had no control over them. So if someone kept forgetting to upload a photo, I couldn't do it for them (well, without actually logging into their account with their username and profile). But, this isn't a deal breaker, it just means I have to stay in close contact with each user to keep their profile up to date.

Crisp und Intercom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Ultimately we made the decision based on price, but we're super happy!

Hello
Thank you so much for the review!
We really appreciate the feedback you provided. We are working on an upgraded version of the Permissions for the operators, so you should be able to have better control over your users soon.
Once again thank you for your kind words and have a nice day

Alex
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Effective and affordable

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

Simple quick affordable effective

The free level is excellent and a smart way to get folks in the door and provides good basic services including, most importantly to me, chat bot.

Haven't used it long enough to find negatives yet though I am curious to see if it can notify via desktop on Windows too I haven't figured out to get notified that someone is sending a message on the chat bot yet.

LiveChat

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

They didn't allow changing the Welcome Message without moving up to another tier

LiveChat

Cost

Hello there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here
We really appreciate your kind words and the 5-star review! We hope that you will keep enjoying our product after the trial ends :)
Have a great day and stay safe!

Juuso

+ Looks great
+ Multiple features
+ Awesome support
+ Regularly updating

- Not having ability to remove powered by-logo

tawk.to

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

Tidio is so much better looking and feature richer for using. Administrator dashboard is also more modern.

tawk.to

Hi there Juuso,

Thank you for the perfect score - I'm stoked you saw the potential in Tidio. I just wanted to let you know, that while we are not offering a fully white-label solution, we can remove the 'powered by' branding as an extra request for our customers who purchased our service for a min. $55 per month.

Jim
  • Branche: Versicherung

Website chat software

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Very satisfied. I've been using Live Chat for years and this fits my budget better.

Tidio gets the job done. The free version is all I needed and if that changes, the paid version will add the extra benefits.

No complaints; free version does everything I need.

Wix

Warum Tidio gewählt wurde

The cost; $50/mo for LiveChat didn't fit the budget.

Userlike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

The free version fit my needs.

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for a stunning rating, Jim.
We are delighted that Tidio does everything you need :)

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The website chat all-rounder

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Its chatbot feature provides a great way for marketers to easily set up contextual messages for website visitors. Definitely helps boost conversions.

It packs an incredible number of features even in the free plan, which is not something you see in most chat tools. Their design is spot-on and the chatbots are powerful and easy to create.

It should have a stronger integration with Facebook Messenger, namely enabling users to use Tidio with their Facebook account (not having to write their email).

Intercom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

Amazing free plan enables testing a lot of features.

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback about the Messenger integration. I will make sure to pass it on to our product team :-)

Seweryn
  • Branche: Internet

Tidio Review FFBoost15

Bewertet am 31.7.2022

Its simple and easy to use and set up for the developer.

The prices are a bit expensive I would say for smaller businesses. Have you consider a discount for first 2-3 months of paying for tidio for new users?

Web Help Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tidio

It's much simpler, easier, I can see location of my customers to see how my adverts progress and if I target right customers.

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Seweryn! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It's great to hear that you like Tidio so far. Your feedback is very important to us. If you'd like to discuss any matters regarding your subscription, please reach out to us via our live chat, or send us an email to [email protected], and we'll look int it :)

Daniel
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question.

I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat.

In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Raúl
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The most powerful active chat widget

Bewertet am 1.7.2022

The possibility of connecting other business chats such as Messenger or Instagram offers incredible possibilities in order to give attention to your potential customers. In addition, the price is affordable for all its functionalities.

The most complex thing is getting it to be properly integrated into a small business as a central customer service tool

ClickDesk und JivoChat

ClickDesk und JivoChat

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Raúl! Thank you very much for your review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind for future improvements. Let us know if you need any assistance with integrating Tidio, and we'll be more than happy to help.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Hi there,

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Artur
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It makes it easier to get and handle leads.

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

Tidio has everything you expect from a live chat.

Nice looking live chat window templates. Integration of live chat with e-mail CRM.

A very limited free version, if you have any traffic and want to use chatbots - you need the paid version.

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Artur! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind it for future improvements.

Russ
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Customer Service Makes the Difference

Bewertet am 2.2.2020

I am able to track the number of visitors and calculate what percentage will actually engage with my bots.

The Chat Bots are not the easiest to set up as advertised, but the Customer Support, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic. They helped me set up the bots according to my needs and that was the main goal.

No solutions in the software offered when an error message appears in setting up a chat bot. Also, there is no way to automatically assign all chats to a single user like me. Tidio is on the right track, but there are tweaks to be made.
There is no phone support, but luckily, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made up for it in his excellent service. It's the only reason I did not go to another platform.

Pure Chat

Antwort von Tidio Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. I will pass it on to our product team - your input is very valuable for us. The departments' feature which will allow bots to assign the conversations to a given operator is something I'm anxiously waiting for as well :-)

Miguel
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

What I was looking for!

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

I know very little about programming and web design , I construct my sites with templates, I never thought that adding and setting up in minutes a live chat was so easy with Tidio. I tried to install and set up other live chat and I spent a whole day, the only thing I could get was a headache...

I didn't have any experience using live chats in my web sites. When I decided to use one, I made a small research and Tidio whas the 2nd. one I tried and I have to say that I don't need to search for an other option.
I will upgrade once my free trial ends.

Can't find any cons yet... I would like to know if there are any so I could make around them before I get there. I am staying with Tidio.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

We are very happy that you found Tidio so intuitive and easy to use. :)

John
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Both we and customers love it

Bewertet am 24.9.2021

I like how scalable Tidio is , it can be used by businesses of any size. The autho-chat assigning is a great way to reduce customer waiting time . Implementing template messages is seamless and they feel like an organic part of the conversation .

At the beginning some functions can be hard to figure out .As opposed to messages ,linking template emails from our CRM to Tidio can be a bit of a pain .

Hi there! Maciek from Tidio Support here

Thank you so much for your kind review and the 5 stars! We will take the cons you mentioned into consideration and will try to improve our product even more.

Have a nice day and take care

Miguel
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

How i contact my clients

Bewertet am 19.11.2022

Thanks to tidio i was engaged with >100 clients since i implemented it although i believe if price was lower, i'd be more willing to subscribe in order to enjoy an extra premium feature.It is a good way to collect customer information and have a database of all interactions and the messages exchanged.

Being able to talk to clients anytime during schedule.Interface is very intuitive.Capable of setting up automated functions like auto-reply or auto-send a message to the user.

Price, it is a very expensive plug-in to implement with full capability, therefore i have only been using the free advantages.

Jane
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely sensational,unexcelled,sublime and beyond magical Help Desk software.

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

Tidio increases customers satisfaction.This tool automates and increases sales and marketing programs.

This tool has chatbots that makes it simple to engage with our customers seamlessly in real-time.I like how this tool automates customers support services.Tidio has a live chat widget that makes it simple to chat with our customers 24/7.

I haven't experienced any problem with this tool although to access this tool when offline is difficult.