Favro Bewertungen

Favro

All-in-One-Planungs- und Zusammenarbeits-App

4.4/5 (357 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Welcoming software screaming to get hands-on

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software can be used across departments connecting people and departments in a collaborative platform. And it is very friendly to share the project progress during meetings.

Favro is friendly, super flexible and yet powerful when going skin deep. The system is built around super-customizable tasks called CARDS. CARDS can be connected to each other, or arranged hierarchically. CARDS can contain checklists like a list of subtasks, a list of languages to translate, whatever.
The CARDS can be grouped in BACKLOGS which are containers that will do for AGILE working styles but also for more traditional project management. They are not a Gantt chart yet I am pleased that I can have a list reflecting when the tasks (CARDS) have to happen, by whom, and grouped under project stages (for which I create a CARD one level up).
The approach is completed with BOARDS, a very Agile approach in which CARDS are placed in columns. Favro beats its competitors in that you can build as many columns as required with whatever labels. In example To-Do/Doing/Completed, or In analysis/Approved/In progress/Under testing/Ready/Closed, you choose. Favro strength is its flexibility, making it suitable for Marketing, a software development team, a Manufacturing company, Sales department, you name it. You can fit in any project.
To round off a CARD can live in more than one BACKLOG and one BOARD. This allows to make very powerful views on the tasks, like concurrently in a Dev team BOARD (To-Do/Doing/Completed) as the manager BOARD (Goals Q1/Goals Q2/Goals Q3) and yet still be one single task (CARD) maintained by all these roles. A BOARD can have more than one LANE i.e. for the

The obvious con of so much flexibility is that at first it is not clear what will be the best way to use it, and some users may even feel lost. Actually it could be easy to make a few bad choices in the start and find yourself with a hard to maintain collection of boards and backlogs. Also the flexible categorization can make searching for existing tasks (CARDS) a dark science scrolling through a long list in which you have to hope you found all the relevant CARDS, the alternative being to go to the full featured reporting system. Being a new contender in the category at the moment it lacks the expansive list of integrations that some of their competitors have, yet the frequent updates denote they will catch up quickly.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's a great start - but hope they start adding more features soon...

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been good overall - I think they just need to making updates and improvements more often.

I like how it flows and how cards can be in multiple areas. I like how the cards can be built out and be pretty custom. While we haven't been able to get them 100% for our needs - we've been able to get close. I also like how you can see a full history of everything that has happened. The workflow rules are nice (these seem pretty basic though - would love more options for these).

I'll be honest, I don't know the history of Favro or how long it has been around. We've been using it for around 4-5 months and it is replacing some of the other tools we were using. But the impression I am getting from it is that it is still in a beta phase. The main bones are there but it could really use additional features, or improvements made to the ones there. I haven't seen a single update since I've started using it in this time, and when you reach out asking if Favro does something they are helpful to offering other ways you can use the tool if the feature you want isn't available, but if the feature isn't there they just say they will make note but don't offer any other information. As someone who also works for a SAAS company I am not expecting any etas on anything, but having been almost 5 months and no updates to anything have happened it makes me wonder what's going on...

One of my biggest pet peeves is with the custom fields, I wish there was an option to hide them from the card face because on some of our teams we had to stop using them because it made the cards too long. This was disappointing because they were super helpful, but when you have 30-40 cards in one lane - it's a lot to scroll through.

Something else that needs improvement is alerts and knowing what all is assigned to you. I could have 100+ cards at one time and "my feed" is not an easy way for me to see what all I need to do.

Mit Google übersetzen

Favro has been great - we migrated from Trello, and it has been overall pretty seamless.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall - this has been a great productivity software. We have very much enjoyed the ability to have cards live in multiple locations, so that people in different departments can all make updates to the same card.

The ability to have cards live in multiple locations is the #1 reason we switched from Trello to Favro. The Marketing and Product teams have separate boards, but, often work together on tasks. It is great to have a single card or group of cards live in multiple locations, so that when anyone makes an update to the card, it is updated for everyone.

Management of cards and boards isn't as easy as I'd like it to be. Every week, we make a new board for tasks that we want to accomplish that week, and we move the cards between columns as we make progress on them. When we complete the task, we move the card all the way over to a 'Done' column that we create. The columns are the same every week, and each week we need to manually create a new board and all of the columns. It would be great if we could have a new board automatically created each week to satisfy this. Or, at the very least, be able to create new boards from a template, to make this process easier.

Additionally, managing tags is a bit of a problem. We migrated our boards over from Trello, so the old Product team boards and Marketing team boards from Trello each had their own tags, but, some of them overlapped. Favro doesn't offer a way to manage these tags and clean them up, so, assigning tags is difficult. For example, there could be 3 distinct tags for Video: "Video", "video", and "Vids". When creating a new card, and assigning a tag to the card, if I type in 'vid', all 3 of these tags are available to assign to the card. I have to know which tag I'm supposed to use and which I'm supposed to ignore. If I choose the incorrect tag, that could make finding a card later on more difficult.

Mit Google übersetzen

I've been looking for a tool to replace Trello for a while. Favro is Trello on steroids.

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to turn features on and off. For example swim lanes are huge. Another example is the Slack integration. The core functionality is there, but I can also add additional pieces per project as needed.

I also love the fact that if you can use Trello. Favro feels like its older, stronger, smarter brother. After a while, some of my client Trello boards turned into 30 column monstrosities. Favro allows me to turn those into clean organized boards.

LOVE swim lanes. Swim lanes are a Kanban staple and allow me to easily organize my boards vertically and horizontally.

Also love the Backlog elements. Helps keep things organized and contained.

Clients and most people in general get overwhelmed with too much information. Favro allows me to strip away the noise for my clients so they know exactly where to look and what they need to do. For example, I can hide the backlogs, I can minimize the boards I don't care about. Less noise = more focus.

I wish the card templates were dynamic. In other words, I create a template, and after updating the card template it updates all the other templates moving forward.

Mit Google übersetzen

Trello built for real work.

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's ease of use. It's a better version than a whiteboard and post its (and I don't say that lightly!). It gives our team the same flexibility to structure and re-structure how we organize our work for our current needs as a white board would, but with all the added benefits that delightful software brings. A+!

I don't have that many annoyances.

At the top of the list would proper two-way sync with JIRA, simply because of all the workflows associated with JIRA are awesome for so many things, except of doing actual work. I would absolutely love if I could get a synced backlog from JIRA, but keep the process of doing work and resolving tickets via Favro. That would honstely be my killer app because someone of the team has do to double work at the moment.

And please don't try to replicate JIRA:s features, embrace it instead.

Another, much smaller thing I would like is to automagically tag all cards in a backlog with a tag as soon as it's added to it. Would make it much easier to get a glance of what areas my team members are working on in the lanes themselves.

And better markdown support with syntax highlighting and such would be a welcome addition as well.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool to manage boards/cards/bugs over weekly sprints.

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easier management of sprints and greater insight into time to complete tasks. ie If cards are spanning multiple boards.

The ability to have more granularity over the control of boards was a huge win over trello. That was the main reason for choosing this product over trello.

We switched from Trello to Favro because managing bugs/tasks across sprints became time consuming. Being able to easily see boards across multiple sprints was a huge win. Also, the fact that bugs are always visible is great as well.

My main wish is if there was a way to quickly identify clutter. For example, bugs that have not been touched for 6+ months are probably not bugs or have already been fixed. Maybe have a way to call attention to those cards for deletion.

It would also be awesome if there was some sort of "smart" check to let the user know that a card being added may have already been added. It can waste quite a bit of time when you start looking into a bug that someone else has already fixed because it was added twice.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use. Constant improvement. You do feel like part of a family due to good customer support.

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More structure and a better overview for our project.

Easy to understand and use.
More project structure than in Trello.
Report abilities
More geared towards scrum with estimations (point system).
Clone function.
Distinction between backlog and board
Templates for boards and collections
Copy function

Relationship between cards difficult to see and check once a ticket is in a board. Subticket relations are hard to maintain and review.

User role/rights management is very rudimentary and needs improving.

Customer fields is a welcome feature.

Several templates per board or backlog are not possible.

Opening a link to card/board/backlog/ etc. will just open that as a singular entity with no ability to move back to the system properly.

Checklist items are not detailed on any of the reports just how much items there are in a list.

Ability to navigate to the next ticket with a keyboard shortcut.

Ability to scroll through pictures if a ticket has more than one attachment.

Ticketnumber is not displayed on tickets when in board view.

Very little export functions for different systems.

Mit Google übersetzen

As simple or as complex and you need it to be for light project management. Like Trello on steroids.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, easy to set rules, easy to create and assign tasks.
Once you set the rules and procedures adapted to your processes, it's very easy to use and to keep organized. I recommend spending some time setting up processes and rules: It'll make your project management bulletproof, even when multiple team members collaborate in one board.
It's also very easy to switch from one board to the other and it's easy to differentiate your dashboards from one another.
Integrations are amazing, you can connect with many other third-party software.

Centralized time tracking is not offered, making project accounting difficult.
Multiple clients or projects might require different ways of working, so I recommend diving into the details of the platform to fully understand it and master it.
It also does not provide Gantt chart or project completion graphs that are so useful. I recommend complementing this platform with other tools for these features.
Integrations are very useful to compensate for these cons.

Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive and great for tracking individual tasks

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s a great tool that is easy for an individual contributor to understand and use for tasks . I hear from the side of project managers that it is a little hard to configure sometimes to keep track of all the nuances of projects and tasks.

I like the visual format of the software, and the clearly marked columns showing the status of the task(in progress, in review, approved, done, etc). It keeps my managers aware of the status of each of my tasks, and I can choose who to notify. I also like that it notifies people I tag in the comments.

As a graphic artist who attaches several images to tasks, the time it takes to load an image on screen for viewing is very slow. I did not encounter this on Trello, so surprising. It needs to be much snappier.

Very Reasonable and Useful Project Management Software

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I work with a team of people at the HR department. Although we handle different tasks and projects, there are some projects that we collaborate together. It’s important to find an app that has everything centralized in one system. This is where Favro comes to the picture. I was very happy to find this application which has very cheap monthly fees. I don’t even know where to start with the features, but this software allows you to brainstorm, track and plan ahead. You can use it on your phone and computer. The interface looks so cool and you can print out the reports of your projects.

It looks like a relatively new software that seems to be dynamic, but not all features can be used to its full potential. Better to not have many features but excel in what it can offer.

Honest Opinion

Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Getting all of my clients/projects orgenised as my calander and in control of my work and personal goals and tasks.

After Reviewing 10 most known Managing Apps - I have decided on Favro - it was a hard and long process which took me about a little over a month in which I have used all my "free trials" periods on all of them.
Favro was the most suitable for my way of working - I can freely and quickly load my tasks for various projects as they come later I can deal with each of them and assigned each of them to team members and keep track of my progress - it's visually very appealing and enables me to distinct right away where I am standing. I have checked 10 Apps - were left with two which Afro was one of the two.
The mobile follow up is wonderfull too i can be in a meeting and look at my check list of that meeting and have no need of printouts of my meeting notes and use it to update my meeting notes as the meeting goes along.

I wanted to share one of my clients (projects) with his dashboard and found out accidentaly he could olso see my own privet dashbord - i have immidiatly cancled the option - so far hadn't have the time to learn to overcome that problem - i guess it's my lack of experience of operating Favro.

Mit Google übersetzen

Better than trello, less complexed than jira, but can be improved,

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Gives more clarity to team and org
- Providing separation of backlog and sprint goals increase the productivity

- Two separate section really make the backlog and current sprint stories easy to maintain
- Separation also gives the clarity to the team, hence increase the team velocity
- Defining a template for each card is a pretty cool feature.
- Having integration with 3rd party softwares like slack, mail really makes easy to track stories

- Changing the estimation measure at one place changes at every place
- I dont like the new UI, lot of light colors, decreasing the contrast, can't differentiate between different cards easily
- There should be an easy option to get the address of the card, instead of clicking on the card and then copying the card link
- If u write something and accidentally u refresh page those changes are discarded automatically this should not be the case it can be improved

A Sophisticated Virtual Project Management Software

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My score for Favro is 9.5/10, but they don't deserve to have it rounded down to 9.
10 it is.

I was searching for an app to manage my projects and was thrilled to have stumbled upon this program called Favro. Favro has so much to offer when it comes to working as a team. We can visualize our projects while discussing virtually and writing it down on the virtual whiteboard. You can create a board and add frames. I am a visual person when it comes to learning and Favro captured my attention. The program keeps me focuses and excited about our projects. The program allows you to do video conferencing calls and chats. Favro is a sophisticated software for project management.

I don’t have any problems with the software because it has really helped me with my projects and tasks. The price is also very reasonable and affordable. Only thing I'd suggest Favro improve is to how fast their team replies to tickets.

Mit Google übersetzen

Organized, functional, keeps team on task, provides transparency about WIP

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My team knows exactly what to work on, and stakeholder know all the projects that are currently WIP, or on deck.

1. Having a customizable backlog in addition to Kanban boards for team members.
2. The estimation field helps us follow scrum/agile process.
3. The ability to tag members, setup workflow rules, card limits, and manage a checklist of tasks to complete that card.
4. Private To Do list

1. Would like a "Go To" link to be able to open the card in it's location (whether in a different collection, backlog or board).
2. A way to sort my backlog ( rearrange order by card title, board location, dates, estimation, tags, members, etc.)
3. Double-click to open attachments instead of downloading.
4. The option to add a card from a backlog to a specific columns on a Kanban board (Doing, Done, etc.)
5. Adding/Moving a backlog card to the bottom of the list instead of to the top of the first column.
6. Sync the order/prioritization of backlog cards with a column on the Kanban Board. Meaning, if I have prioritized cards in the backlog, to have that prioritization reflected in the Kanban column.
7. An option to remove tagged jobs from the private To Do list.
8. To have a full screen view of the backlog, similar to what you have for the boards.

Mit Google übersetzen

EXCELLENT, but a few minor functionalities missing

Bewertet am 28.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've recently made the transition from Trello to Favro, and on the whole we're very happy with the quality of the software and the service provided. The only constructive criticism i have is:

- having to download linked files to preview them, in trello you could view files linked to cards in browser without having to download them first. This is an essential functionality that favro is sorely lacking!

- when you have multiple long collections of different long lists, it can become quite complicated to navigate around the collections, maybe an expanded set of shortcuts allowing you to jump from collection to collection and card to card could be quite useful in terms of the user experience. At the moment it can be quite tricky to find specific cards in big collections.

Cheers,

Damiaan

Great UI and UX design, very useful for keeping track of big projects with lots of moving parts

no linked file preview on cards,

confusing to navigate large collections

Mit Google übersetzen

The best tool out there to manage a development organization

Bewertet am 29.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent visibility, a great way to motivate the team and keep them focused on the most relevant stories on a sprint. Overall a very elegant solution for managing software organizations.

Favro is very easy to use and they continuously deliver new functionality that makes a lot of sense. It's almost like they read my mind.

I've tried other similar solutions in the market and nobody adapts so nicely to an agile/scrum development process. I can keep track of multiple developments, testing and implementation teams in the same tool.

Since Favro is really a "first of breed" product, some desirable functionality is just not there just yet. However, they're way further ahead than any other similar solution and they deliver new functionality very often.

I do not like the fact that some of the key features are in the top version/pay plan. I do try to get the best out of what I actually have in my version.

Mit Google übersetzen

Favro's main competitive advantage is the hierarchical listing of cards to help organize process.

Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Project management is challenging in startups. Things are moving fast and devoting the resources to tracking progress on reaching goals and organizing your team isn't easy. Favro helps us communicate as a team and track progress on our big goals. The customized collections and views enable our strategic team to look at the "big picture" while our developers can look at the day to day task list, but all our information is synced up.

The primary reason we went with Favro was the ability to hierarchically organize cards (like Asana) but also organize workflows like a Kanban tool. This fits our team approach the best. I also like that cards are the atomic unit of organization and that individual cards can show up in multiple boards, backlogs, and collections. In addition, the multiple and cutomizable collections is also helpful.

But one of the best parts of Favro is their responsive and intelligent customer service reps who are able to answer questions quickly and effectively.

The UI is very text heavy and doesn't allow for incorporating custom iconography. Icons improve efficiency in working with SaaS tools and I see places that would help in Favro. The pricing tiers seem steep. Doubling the monthly rate for an increase from 5 to 10 users feels inappropriate.

Mit Google übersetzen

Overall great for managing our project - a bit lacking in search

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps our team manage what features we're working on and what we would like to build in the future.

We use Favro to manage one product with a small team, having made the switch from Trello when that product couldn't handle our card volume. It's good as organizational software goes. It's nice that you can link cards together. The ability to have multiple boards and backlogs within the space, and to categorize cards within a backlog, are major selling points over Trello.

It's very difficult to find cards. In Trello you can just do a search and it'll find you cards that have your search terms anywhere. In Favro you have to do an advanced search and look for your search team in individual fields (title, description, etc). This has definitely led to some resentment within our team because it's difficult to track things down.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software! Highly recommendable for any business!

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our overall experience is very positive. We are extremely satisfied with the system, as we use it to both manage our day-to-day tasks and our various projects - both client projects and internal projects. We use a mix of agile and waterfall methodology when planning and managing our projects and the possibility to create a project plan (tree view) and have a corresponding board next it, is one of our favorite features!

The flexibility of being able to set up multiple collections with boards and lists (even project plans). It makes a mix of conventional project management methods (waterfall) and agile methodology work in one software. Furthermore the reports which can be created out of the software bring even more value to managing the business with Favro.

One thing that is missing for our organization is the possiblity to sort the cards when looking at "Cards assigned to me".

Mit Google übersetzen

Multifunctional software for each company

Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

We were searching for team-collaboration software when we found Favro, and now this system fulfills not only communication duties in our company but also allows us to manage all our projects using both of methodologies(Kanban/Scrum) which exist here not just as a simple addition to the collaboration program but as a full well-realized project-management tool. Prices are also reasonable and suitable as for simple single user the same as for enterprises.

The person on the chat in the very website provided us with worthy help and enough information before the very purchasing, so there are no complaints. Nevertheless, after the payment and beginning of work the supporting team was not as prompt as those people in the beginning, and this is definitely not good and surely must be changed.

Mit Google übersetzen

We needed to manage the workflow of multiple teams working on a single project.

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Managing the progress of multiple teams working on the same project.

It gave a quick and easy way to create and mange the tasks of different teams, while at the same time being able to have teams collaborate and understand what all the other teams are working.

The integration of the other software into Favro was also a benefit since we were already using some of them, and they seamlessly worked into the Favro backend.

In our line of work we share a lot of large files and it would have been nice if it had something that could have integrated into it that could have handled the large file sharing and also integrated into each individual task.

Mit Google übersetzen

Almost perfect project management platform

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Favro for 3 years. What I like most is that the workflow is configured quickly. It's hard to say at once what functions might be useful in the future, so Favro gives you the opportunity to add new functions to an already running workflow.

The application for iOS needs to be improved and added the ability to save images. It is also necessary to add the ability to track archived cards (after archiving, they are difficult to find even through a search).

Mit Google übersetzen

Very powerful tool bringing the best from Trello and adding exactly what I was missing.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We can look at our work in any scale we want and keep everything connected. It is possible to both comprehensively present high-level roadmap to the stakeholders and keeps the tiny tasks for the development team in the same app. This is huge in terms of sustainability and maintenance of our work.

The tool is incredibly flexible and I'm still trying to get the best from it.

Sometimes Favro can be overwhelming. Just today I was creating a huge WBS and I was scared I am missing something since the project tree hierarchy is missing some kind of visual cues to prevent accidents (like more group spacing).

Favro is a little bit slow I get a feeling like an app is not running super smoothly like Trello for example and the lag disturbs me a bit. More problematic, however, is the fact that it sometimes hangs up on me altogether I cannot scroll in the backlog for example and need to reload the page.

But my biggest trouble is with card moving when I want to move or add a card to a board or backlog, there is no indication of the collection name and my backlogs and boards are usually simply called "Backlog" and "Board".

I understand that this can be considered a feature more than a bug since the magic of Favro is based on the fact that a board or a backlog can live in multiple places, but still, the collection is my main workspace and my it helps me navigate.

This leads to manual card manipulation using a good old mouse. Which is fine until you need to move card between collections.

Great enhancement to Trello-style Kanban with some unpolished edges

Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a positive experience and so far I've used it for two projects I manage (invited 20+ co-workers to join). I hope the integration with other tools especially JIRA are even more thorough (it's functional right now, but not to a point I can just rely on that without manual touches)

Features. Features. Features. It's fully packed with features I dreamed of in Trello and now all available and even better. The visual style is appealing and the product itself is solid

There're some rough edges in how the web app is loaded in the browser. For large boards it takes a long pause, sometimes so long that I wonder if the board is empty.

The pricing is on the expensive side. Lack of a personal / individual plan is also unfortunate so I can't use that for both professional and personal projects.

Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive and powerful tool for team and cross team collaboration

Bewertet am 25.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better team collaboration and less admin time.

Favro is fast, intuitive and easy to use which means the team is actually using it! Other project management solutions I've used have ended up taking too much admin time. Favro also gives a really great overview when collaborating across teams and the filtering and search functionalities are working great, making sure you always see the cards that you are interested in.

There are still some features and integrations that I think are missing.. But the development seems to go pretty fast and I'm sure they'll come sooner or later.