Sichere E-Mail-Adresse für vertrauliche Informationen und Dokumente

Brian B.
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Secure Email Encryption with Outstanding Customer Support

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

We have been using NeoCertified for over 5 years now. The system is rock-solid, and the customer support that we have received over the years has been top-notch.

Straight-forward, easy to use email encryption that works from virtually and platform

Currently no add-in for Gmail to allow for a more streamlined email encryption process.

Antwort von NeoCertified Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the kind words, Brian!

We do now offer a Gmail integration at no additional charge, so feel free to start using it immediately from the Google Chrome Store.

Feel free to contact me directly if you need anything at all.

-Peter J. Schaub

Arlen R.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy secure email solution

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

The ease of the set up and the integration with Outlook.

There hasn't been any issues so far. Have used for less than 3 months.

Jamelle M.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy Add-in for MS Outlook

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

Easy to use software to securely send sensitive information.

It's very easy to send an email securely.

Having to always enter a password when accessing a secure email. Clients also sometimes have trouble opening emails sent via NeoCertified. Do not like the mailbox size limitation and having to periodically delete sent emails, but also delete the trash to be able to continue to send and receive secure emails.

Valerie S.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Self employed small consulting business- NeoCertified is the best/least expensive option

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

Great experience with each member of the Neocertified team that I have worked with.

NeoCertified is easy to use and customer service is very responsive if you do run into issues. I send emails with Personal Health information (PHI) and Neocertified was the most affordable secure email platform for me, and I did quite a lot of research before purchasing.

Easy to integrate with GSuit/Gmail, however I wish that it was easier for my customers to quickly reset their passwords without calling customer service. I received an email that this feature will be added soon. Still well worth the money.

Leann J.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for Accounting Firms

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

NeoCertified helps me meet compliance requirements because I can send sensitive documents to clients and they can send documents to me all securely. This is important when dealing with tax documents that contain account numbers, social security numbers and other sensitive information. I love the fact that I don't have to support my clients when they use it, they can reset their own passwords and contact technical support. I also like that it integrates with Outlook so I can send a secure email just like a regular email, I just click send secure instead of send. Oh, and from sales to technical support, they have quick and excellent service.

There are really no cons. I wouldn't change a thing.

Scott H.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great for personal tax practice

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

Being able to send tax organizers, receive tax documentation, and send draft and final returns in a secure environment. I have been able to increase efficiency in preparing returns as I replace in-person appointments to gather documents with allowing clients to send them via NeoCertified.

I have happily used NeoCertified for years. With the impact of COVID on my tax practice, using NeoCertifed has been a life saver as I have shifted from in-person appointments to all online and remote interaction. It is critical for me to receive and deliver documents securely.

Some clients have not heard of NeoCertified before and so I need to explain what it is to them. Once they understand what it is though, it is intuitive to use as they use any other email service.

Barbara D.

Perfect Fit!

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

I have been using NeoCertified for one year and have been extremely pleased with their product. I have shared my experiences with several colleagues who have also signed on with NeoCertified!

I was looking for secure email to use for my small business and contacted NeoCertified to inquire about their product. I was attracted to NeoCertified as it worked with Outlook, was easy to upload and very affordable. The staff that I interacted with were very attentive to my questions and helpful with my initial set-up.
The recipients of the emails sent through NeoCertified have stated ease of opening and responding to email as there is only a one-time password set by the recipient. I am very pleased with this product.

I have no negative comments to offer about NeoCertifed secure email.

Dr.joseph e R.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Practical HIPPA Compliant

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

Overall, I have no complaints. It suits or purpose and serves our needs.

Program was easy to install. Customer support is outstanding. Easy to use. Easy to search emails. Love the tracking feature especially and the easy upload of documents. Price is right for our practice, we are small but busy and does not cost a fortune to be HIPPA compliant with Neocertified.

No plugin for Mac. Would love to just use one email source instead of two.

Debbie P.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

NeoCertified Great Secure Mail Service!!

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

We have had a very positive experience with NeoCertified. The customer service has been very user friendly and helpful. It has been easy to maintain. As our needs have changed as an agency NeoCertified worked with us as needed.

The customer service has been great. Everytime I have needed Neo-Certified help they have been available and ready to help. They have recently updated the User Interface. It looks much more user friendly than before updated.

I work in a residental children's home for teenage children. We often have to send email by Neo-Certified due to our Hippa regulations. The various agencies we send Neo-Certified mail have to open their own log in--they have not liked Neo--but I think it is more of an user more than Neo. With the new User Interface--I am hoping they will be more willing to work with us and NeoCertified.

Ray K.

Seamless Integration

Privacy in data

Easy to use. Google plugin! Great product support

None I don’t have any complaints. We use it daily

Alicia G.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NeoCertified-Great Product, Great People.

Bewertet am 22.11.2016

We have been a customer for a few years now and have been very happy with the product, customer support and sales. Support is always fast to respond to any issue I have and if I needed an immediate fix, someone has always answered my call. They worked diligently to correct an add -in issue for our conversion to 365 and were in constant communication. The only complaint I've heard since our move to 365 is the add -in is not as cohesive as it was in Outlook client. I use the reporting function in the admin portal to maintain banking compliance and standards. It gives me the ability to monitor usage, users and most importantly non-users. I can honestly say I have never been dissatisfied or felt the need to look elsewhere. It is hard to find a company you can say that about these days.

The redirection to NeoCertifed from Office 365

Thanks, Alicia.

We appreciate the kind words about sales, support, and the overall product, and the customer input about the 365 add-in.

Feel free to give us a call to discuss how we can better improve the solution to meet your needs.

Beth P.

NeoCertified was easy to get started and is easy to use, love the Customer Connect feature.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

Allowed us to have secure email without the exorbitant cost that we were investigating. Easy to train users how to use, the technical support has been great and easy to work with.

Customer Connect gives us a portal to direct customers to send sensitive data from our website or from a link on email signature. A great feature that helps to keep customer information secure and is easy for the customer to use.

In our environment, could not get the Outlook Add-on to work. It would be nice if the Customer Connect would only allow specific addresses and block out the drop down box if they are used to alleviate confusion of choices. The drop down box overrides the manually inputted email.

Thanks so much, Beth!

We are extremely pleased that Customer Connect is working out so well for you.

We also appreciate the feedback and will pass along this information to our development team.

Kelly M.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, easy to setup and maintain. One of the easiest parts of my job to manage.

Bewertet am 26.10.2017

Ease of setup and portability.
The plugin to outlook makes this seamless and user friendly.
Setting up accounts can not be made any easier.

The support is absolutely the best. When I have a user with an issue I can get help right away. Either they send me the information I need to fix the issue or they jump right in and fix it for me when requested. Support is everything and it can be found here!

About the only thing that I see that trips up users is that the send receive does not auto check for neocertified email. It requires that the user manually check for messages (Push the button).

Antwort von NeoCertified Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kelly!

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call or email.

Jim M.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Secured Email Simplified.

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

Neocertified is a simple, secure solution that we use for Clients who require HIPAA compliance. Integrates easily with Microsoft Outlook and our users overall are quite pleased with the software and service. We receive very little tech support calls on this software once installed. In the very few times we had any questions, Neocertified's team promptly responded and resolved the issue.

Ease of use at an affordable price. Very easy to integrate into Outlook. Simple enough for users of all levels.

In the many years we've used the software and service, never had an issue.

Antwort von NeoCertified Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the kind words, Jim.

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Peter J. Schaub

Sandra B.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

A seamless and easy secure email platform

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

I found the platform to work quite well with the needs of my business. It's easy to use and doesn't require me to take the time to go onto the platform online to send and receive messages. The recipients only need to create and save a password once, making it easy for them to receive messages.

The ability to receive and send secure emails directly from my Outlook email platform.

Sometimes Outlook disables NeoCertified as it slows the loading of Outlook. I need to manually re-enable it. Also, if I download new email responses on one computer, I'm not able to download them to Outlook on another computer.

Kevin S.
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Neocertified Provides a Great End to End Encryption User Experience

Bewertet am 7.9.2017

HIPAA, and Privacy Compliance

Extremely easy access for end-users, protection across all of our devices, little to no tech support needed once installed/deployed. In the rare instances tech support was needed, cases are handled by a real person who can understand our issues and communicate what needs to be done in an expedited fashion. We have used and tested numerous products and NOTHING comes close to what Neocertified offers and delivers upon!

Antwort von NeoCertified Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the kind words, Kevin.

Let me know if you ever need anything in the future and I will be happy to help!

Peter

Steve M.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

very easy to install and simple instructions

Bewertet am 7.9.2017

Our company are able to comply with HIPPA compliance for the industry. My clients will feel more safe while we are serving them of their needs.

The instructions for client to login to use the software is very simple and easy. Support is very fast without waiting too long on the phone or email.

So far with the usage of this software from both my clients and users feed back, there is nothing bad about the software. Even and elderly person can simply click and register without issue.

Antwort von NeoCertified Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Steve!

Let me know if you ever need anything in the future and I will be happy to help.

Peter

Deidra C.
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Value and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 21.1.2020

I have been pleased so far with the overall service. The customer support has been quick and easy and the email itself has been very user friendly. As previously stated, the only drawback I have found is that I can't easily import my contacts.

I like that the software is easy to use and that my recipients have no trouble getting my emails. Customer service has been great and I have had no trouble getting help when I needed it.

When I first set up the email, I didn't have enough storage so I had request more. It didn't take long at all for me to get a response and get the storage capacity I needed. It would be wonderful if I could import my contacts from my gmail account. If there is a way to do it, I haven't found one that works yet.

Antwort von NeoCertified Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the kind words, Deidra!

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thanks

David V.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NeoCertified has delivered a very straightforward and easy end-user experience

Bewertet am 1.11.2017

We utilize this software to maintain our HIPAA compliance will sending ePHI

Our employees love how easy it was to send a secure communication. The learning curve is minimal and requires virtually no training to get the end-users up and using neocertified

From a company Admin perspective, it would be very beneficial to have more tools and control over the back end of the system.

Antwort von NeoCertified Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your review, David!

I am thrilled to hear that your employees enjoy how easy the product is to use.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly about the Admin process. I'm confident we can accommodate you with any of the tools that you might need.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Lynne E.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Affordable Encrypted Email

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

Very good service.

The product is easy to use. The price is affordable.

Recipients seem to have trouble figuring out how to open the encrypted emails or ignore them. When we send emails to insurance carriers, they typically never get opened. I don't know if this is an industry problem or why this happens.

Joy H.

Easy Way to Send Xrays!

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

Its secure, quick and overall a great way to send things electronically .

Using neocertified is an easy safe way to send things via email that have patients personal information. We have always had no problems using it, very easy and effective !

There is nothing we don't like about it, very easy to use.

Wayne E.
  • Branche: Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse

Very good relationship

Bewertet am 26.10.2017

Secure e-mail between branches.

Support has been excellent. The times when I forgot how to do something, it was just a phone call and then they asked if I would just like them to take care of it.

I really cannot say anything bad about NEO. We have never experienced any problems that could not be handled almost on the spot!

Antwort von NeoCertified Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for the kind words, Wayne.

If you ever need anything moving forward, please don't hesitate to call or email.

Michael P.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly functional secure email service at a great value

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

As a HUD-approved counseling agency, we have strict compliance for securing customer Personally Identifiable Information. We have used NeoCertified Secure Email for over 5 years, and it has been a highly effective and easy-to-use service for our needs.

The Outlook Drop-in feature allows us to send and receive secure emails easily from our standard email.

We have not experienced any issues with this service in over 5 years of use.

Lynn H.

"Excellent Product"

Bewertet am 21.6.2020

Fabulous, its good to know that sending emails back and forth to my clients are secure with the email encryption that is provided.

Easy set up, easy to use, user friendly. It provides email encryption for both businesses and individuals. I am a bookkeeper and have recommended NeoCertified to several of my clients and they too love this software.

There are absolutely no cons for me with NeoCertified

Antwort von NeoCertified Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for the kind words, Lynn. If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Dr. jerome W.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Extremely Happy

Bewertet am 8.1.2020

I have used them since 2014 both at a another facility and current agency. I have been satisfied with the services Neo certified has offered my facility

Easy to use, availability of staff if I have any questions

There are no cons, the product is great and i enjoy using it

Antwort von NeoCertified Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jerome!

Let me know if you ever need anything.