Flotteninspektions- und Wartungssoftware

Branche: Öl & Energie

All in one Fleet management System

Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Right from the start i found this software easy to use, easy to integrate and easy to maintain. It takes alot of the hassle out of Fleet management for the managers as well as the drivers. With the recent addition of the Maintenance section, we've been able to keep better track of upcoming services and certifications resulting in less down time for the fleet.

Customization of the reports would be a benefit as well as being able to assign annual inspection dates, for CVIP or other certifications, to vehicles instead of relying on the reminders section. having it auto populate in the maintenance section when due.

Scott S.

Great product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using Whip Around most particularly for Inspection reports on trucks and trailers as well as Inventory control and a mechanics checklist. Thus far, it has been great. We are supposed to be able to combine it with our Verizon Connect account, which we havent figured out as of yet, but it is a matter of time before it gets even better.

The ease of use is probably the best thing. We did a simple training for our crew one day and started use the following Monday. It was really easy to use.

Have not really found a con as of yet...

Antwort von Whip Around

Thanks so much for your review Scott and yes we now have an integration with Verizon Connect. We a keen to continue to develop this and improve the customer experience. Please contact your account rep at Verizon Connect to get your credentials to connect the two accounts. If you need help with configuring it please let us know via the online chat. We are there 24/7 to support you.

Lawrence L.

Inspections

Bewertet am 12.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having the drivers take pictures of the vehicle and themselves to watch for new damage and that they are in uniform.

It is nice to be able to streamline work orders from inspections. I also like being able to have pictures set up in inspections and have the drivers take pictures. This has helped us to go back and view different things. when work is scheduled it is easy just to send the work order right to the mechanic.

No area for fuel to be entered. You can create a card for the driver to enter that but you would need to export that file and figure the mileage out manually.

Janina D.

HR

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is easy to use but very limited for drivers and for office people. As an office person must of the time I don't get to see the drivers, it will be useful if Whip Around was the tool were we could connect with more information.

I like the fact that pictures can be taken and drivers can do their pre and post. I like that it is easy to use.

that you can't add information unless it's requested. I can't print reports or customized them for what I need.

Hi Janina,
Thank you for providing feedback for us! We want to make sure your experience is nothing short of amazing with Whip Around. Your account manager will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your feedback.

Best,
The Whip Around Team

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Andrew H.
Branche: Automotive

review for vehicle inspections

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

we tried out several vehicle inspection apps, some were great however not budget friendly. whiparound meet both our needs of being functional and budget friendly.

easy to customize, easy to use for back end users and users

hard to find in app sort for users.

Thanks for the review!

Tim W.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

WhipAround Review

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have people spread out in various geographic locations. WhipAround has been very helpful in gathering and tracking data.

Flexibility and ease of use have been the most desirable aspects of the App.

I haven’t have any complaints as of yet.

Randi W.
Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Great Product!

Bewertet am 30.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software makes it extremely simple for me to monitor and manage my crews and their fleet on a daily basis. Because I am in the office, I am not on the front line with them daily, but with the help of this software it is like I am , in fact, out there with them because I know as soon as something is wrong. Or right for that matter! They submit to me daily an inspection of their vehicles giving me the piece of mind knowing that they are out there working and traveling safely!

The ability for me to know that my vehicles are maintained and in good condition on a daily basis, without me having to be out there inspecting them myself is great!

At this time there is no issue I have with Whip around and think that they development team is doing an exceptional job!

Sergio R.
Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great Software, A key tool for any company with a fleet

Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience with this system has been really great, I have been able to reduce time loss due to repairs greatly.

I like the ease of use of the app. I train all my staff with no confusion or issues.

Would like to see more tabs like break tabs or a a signature tab that is able to be customized

Manlio G.
Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Amazing work tool

Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing work tool and great asset to our company.

It’s amazing and incredible easy to keep track of our fleets on daily basis, and it’s so easy to look up any statistic we need.

It take a while to get used to it’s so large and in-depth the deep dive you can do it can be a little overwhelming but with daily use and practice it becomes second nature

Jeff P.
Branche: Groߟhandel

GREAT PRODUCT

Bewertet am 25.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product is giving our drivers a clearer voice to keep our fleet running efficiently.

Quick and easy to install and train your drivers to use the tool for DOT compliance. The team is great to work with !

I have not found an area that is not effective. The system works well with our fleet maint group providing a quick repair.

Mark S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Where have you been all our life WhipAround?

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think much of this is answered above but I'll try to comment simply here with some bullet points.
-improved time management for our mechanics to the tune of 20%
-our fleet has stayed moving more regularly due to a streamlined means of communications and necessary repairs. We've gone from being primarily reactive to primarily proactive. In 1 half of our company we've seen an 80% reduction in rental costs and I attribute some of this to the introduction of WhipAround to our fleet of heavy equipment.
-We have improved accountability from our driver's. We can now see who is and who isn't following our policies and procedures on a daily basis and take corrective action
-In the past we operated off of homegrown spreadsheets and files to hold information about our fleet. Now we are able to have 1 spot to store vehicle/equipment info, photos, reports, faults, repairs, etc. So simple!
-Overall, I have and will continue to suggest WhipAround to anyone I associate with as I firmly believe in their product and the support from their team. We at Belknap Landscape Co. honestly couldn't be happier with our relationship

#1 - customer service and implementation of the software into our organization was amazing.
#2 - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is number 1 in customer service and attention to our needs and product development thoughts.
#3 - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took time to fly out to our team to help onboard our drivers into the software and provide a personal approach to the training
#4 - the software is SOOO simple to use yet incredibly powerful and valuable in terms of results
#5 - our drivers and mechanics now communicate totally differently than they use to in the past. Everything is streamlined and documented
#6 - speaking of documentation...gone are the days of carbon copy books and tracking down hand written forms. Our organization has 4 facilities and to transfer information in a time-effective manner was everything but successful. With WhipAround the right people in our company get the information they need instantaneously allowing us to keep the right documents in the right place for legal purposes, allowing our mechanics to respond instantly to the needs of our fleet to keep them going and to effectively schedule the necessary repairs we need to run a profitable business. Everyone in the process of our fleet is accountable to their specific role when using WhipAround. Finally, the folks at WhipAround are all about product development and always open to suggestion/improvement of what they provide for a service which is a huge value add proposition in my book.

It costs .25 cents more per month per vehicle than the carbon copy book that we used in the past. Just kidding...that's all I've got. We thoroughly enjoy the business relationship we have with the WhipAround team!

Branche: Internet

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whip Around is great because it replaces the head ache of paper pretrips. It can be updated with the click of a few buttons and is very customizable to any need your business has in regards to checklist and inspections. The reporting is clean. Its very simple to add vehicles, users, or employees.

I like that Whip Around is completely digital. It has a unique API that can be integrated into our reporting platform, Looker. I like that the software is user friendly. It is very dynamic in that changes can be made in a few minutes vs traditional hard copy inspections which would need to be reprinted or versions become obsolete. The email reporting and the web platform reporting makes it very easy to see if employees are completing their inspections. If there are faults, we can easily identity them to send on to the mechanic. We have been able to integrate it company wide very easily because of how dynamic the software is with adding new users, vehicles, locations, forms, etc.

I would like a existing fault form that can be filled out for vehicles as they are added to the fleet or whip around is integrated. I would also like the ability to customize forms a little more with something such as a multiple photo option. I would also like a Manager version within the application. I would also like to see Whip Around continue to partner with telematics companies.

Antwort von Whip Around

Thanks for the review! Multiple photo cards are being worked on along with more functionality added to the mobile app for fleet managers and mechanics. Keep an eye out for the ongoing updates!

Joe C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing tool for remotely managing fleet and driver staff

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Whip-Around is a great product and a very effective tool.

I am part of a team that manages over 70 drivers and a fleet of 33 vehicles in 16 states. This software has been the perfect solution to remotely manage pre and post trip reports, vehicle maintenance, and driver compliance. It’s very simple to implement with drivers due in large part to not require special or expensive equipment - most of our drivers use the free app on their own smartphones. We also use inexpensive Samsung tablets which we leave on the vehicles (one per vehicle). Other great features are the document management for fleet and drivers, mechanic notifications and updates, and the ease of generating reports and summaries.

The only thing I would like to see improve is the driver communication tools. Currently, there is no feature in place that notifies drivers of the status of faults they reported. There is a feature to leave comments on a fault report, but drivers are not notified of those comments. Also, there is a feature to alert drivers if they miss a report or to send them reminders, however, it only sends these notifications via the app for drivers, so they would have to be logged in to see it. Sending text messages directly to the drivers via their personal mobile phones would be much more effective.

Dan W.

People actually helping people -

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My interactions with the Whip Around crew has been great. They are actually people - can you believe that!? People helping people in an attempt to make their software better, make your jobs easier, help you solve problems and eliminate wasted time... its crazy. When I send a message to their support team on the website, I get a response (sometimes from a robot, but even the robot is helpful and a real person will be with you within a couple minutes); when I call I get to talk to someone; when I email I actually get a response - they even follow-up with appropriate calls and emails. Super great group to work with.

The software has been easy to implement (given proper time to create the forms) and the way we were able to create and customize these forms has sped up the drivers times on completing pre-trip inspections, reduced the number of faults missed, and decreased our maintenance turn-around so that our vehicles are kept road-ready more often.

Implementing and using Whip Around has been a very positive experience for us.

I would change the question to ask "What DO you like most..." as we don't plan on eliminating the use of Whip Around anytime soon. It has saved us a ton of time by digitizing and streamlining a cumbersome paper data-entry process. That benefit just by itself, ignoring the other utilities of Whip Around, more than justifies its low-cost (which is another great benefit).

There is only one small con that I can think of currently - It would be amazing if the system would auto-log drivers out after X amount of time being idle. This issue also falls on our drivers for being forgetful or non-observant, but auto-logout would eliminate the "oops, I didn't realize I was on another drivers account" hiccups.

Hi Dan!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are currently in discussion about the auto log out for drivers. I will be sure to keep you in the loop with this. We appreciate your business and are so excited to continue working with you!

Daniel D.
Branche: Baumaterial
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great solution with agility to customize

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Improved record keeping of DVIR (electronic), improved depth inspection (photos), improved speed of communication (real-time updates), improved confidence by frontline users (Drivers) that company is adopting technologies that improve their jobs (a building of confident after training)

Template based forms which can be customized to my my needs/specifics.

Each card or inspection area has limit of (5) reminders/items/descriptions... sometimes needing to created additional cards vs. a longer list. (Yet, I know this limiter leads to more intentional/more thorough/higher engaged inspection)
Also, some UX feedback on not being able to go to other fields when keyboard is active other than done. (variable size of tablet screens/pop-up keyboard size may be customer end constraint)

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for taking time to provide feedback. The developers have been made aware of your suggestions. If you have other pieces of feedback, please make sure to send those over.

Gwen H.
Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best Software Purchase EVER!

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everyone at Whip Around has always answered all of my questions in a very timely manner, and I honestly have nothing but positive things to say about the company and our partnership!

All of our Drivers & Service Managers are loving Whip Around, and the ease of the app. Truth be told, they were not consistently completing pre and post trip inspections, but now are doing so on a daily basis.

I had one driver, who traveled to work at a different location for a week, call me so that I could switch him from one team to the next, to do his daily inspections. That would have NEVER happened before, and inspections would have just not been done...

Also, my Sales Rep. has always been more than helpful! She visited us in person (for free) to conduct on site training, and is always available to answer my questions. If she is not in the office, someone there has always given me help within minutes!

Nothing - the system is easy to learn, and the app is amazing! If I was able to get my group using the app (within 1 day) and have less than 5 follow up questions this year - that speaks volumes!

George L.

Pleasantly surprised

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

we started using the app immediately and as a result breakdowns and roadcalls are down 40% from the previous 6 month period. repairs are scheduledmore efficiently reducing down time and I don't have massive bundles of DVIR slips to sift through or store

I can set reminders to go off on the drivers phones until they have completed their daily inspections, I can go back through the inspections to see who is doing them and who isn't, the app gives me a leader board so I can recognize the drivers that are following new protocols as requested

in order to add new drivers or equipment I need to have it done vs being able to just do it myself and there are no generic reports for rental units

Hi George!

Thank you for leaving us this feedback!

I wanted to reach out and let you know that as an Admin on the account, you are able to add new drivers and equipment. Also, the forms are customizable and you can add all of the reports you would like!

We offer a daily webinar training that covers all of this, so feel free to give us a call to get registered for one!

Johnnie H.

Pre and Post Trip Reports

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We just recently had a training conference call and webinar last week with members of our management team and Whip Around. They were very knowledgeable and informative. CSR was fantastic in answering all of our questions.

We use Whip Around every day for our Pre and Post Trip Inspections for our entire fleet which is about 30 trucks and drivers. It's very simplistic for the administrator as far as customization. And it's very easy for the end users (our drivers) to use. It also helps our Fleet Maintenance Department track faults and needed repairs.

Our company has been using this software for the last few years. However, being new to the company, I personally have only been using it for the past 5 months. But so far, I can honestly say, there's not too much this software is lacking.

Ryne J.

Best D-DVIR Software

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whip Around has allowed us to go paperless with our DVIRs. The ease of use by the PVOs combine with the dashboard and fault reporting has allowed our company to act quicker to faults than ever before. The program has been good so far and we look forward to future features that will release.

This software does exactly what it says, it digitalizes the DVIRs required by the DOT. It also helps track vehicle faults, allowing our Operations Team to stay in the know and react appropriately at all times.

The one feature that needs to be implemented is a much more robust "reminder" feature. Right now you can only set reminders with a very limited control over when and how these reminders would be sent. It would be amazing to allow admin to set up reminders for specific forms and on specific days to specific PVOs. EX. send a pre-trip reminder to all employees on Monday - Friday at 7am.

Antwort von Whip Around

Thank you for your feedback, Ryne!

I just sent you an email addressing the updates we released for our Reminders Feature. You now have the ability to set regular inspection reminders, missed inspection reminders, and more!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Mike M.

Best Inspection APP out there

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

whip around is always moving forward and there to tell me about new updates and stuff. cant understand how the could have such great pricing.

with a large construction company there are a lot of moving parts and vehicle maintenance needs to be maintained. I have 24 Utility trucks and 2 peterbuilts and this app based program really helps. what first attracted me to it is how simple it looked for my field techs, my thoughts where not only the money to start a program but all the training that would have to take place but this app is so easy there was hardly any training at all. the back office features are great too, I can control almost anything and if I need help support is just a chat away. I highly recommend for any size fleet.

I would like to see whip around spread to other sectors of fleet management like ELD systems and GPS programs so I can have it all under one program.

Mike!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great review of Whip Around.

We have a lot of great new features coming out so stay tuned!

Corinna C.
Branche: Lagerung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Review

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So happy I learn of whip around it has saved me so much desk space by not having everyday paperwork sitting to be signed off or waiting for work to be done.
I up load the issue and what equipment needs worked on and send email to our mechanic he then signs off with his statement when done that SIMPLE.

How easy it is to review all faults or non faults,I can follow every piece of equipment in now time,or if an employee isn't signing in,great tracking .

well I'm a slow learner, it took me a couple of trial's and with the help of support i got a lot figured out!!! do i have it all figured out no but as i move forward i feel confident or i call support.

Antwort von Whip Around

Thanks for the review. It's great that Whip Around is helping you out so much!

Ryan M.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Overall Very good

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using this type of software reduces the chance of missing potential issues with equipment and has reduced the downtime as faults are reported sooner. Auditors in my experience have been overall impressed with the system and prefer this over searching through filing cabinets.

Ease of use, modern web interface with good tablet support etc. Ideal for streamlining and keeping on top of daily checks with customisation of templates as you go.
Reporting of faults is made efficient with ability to upload images etc
Ability to set reminders with email alerts and good customer support when needed.
Improvements get made on the fly showing ongoing development of the software is still active.

Would like to see the option to add templates that are user restricted to allow service templates to be created for maintenance staff. At the moment I cant see how to do this, perhaps its something they are working to implement with a future update ?

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Jordan F.

We love WhipAround!

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WhipAround has been a great tool for us to stay in compliance, track team behaviors, and keep records. We highly recommend.

WhipAround allows us to keep an electronic log of complete pre and post-trip inspections and have our teams complete these inspections easily.

We are not able to set up a report that automatically advises when drivers do not complete inspections. We understand that this may we require API integration, but we believe it would allow us to identify and improve our own compliance issues much more efficiently.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We greatly appreciate your business!

Thank you for your words regarding the driver inspection reminders. This is something we are planning to integrate at some point.

Shelly T.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Whip Around Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a trucking company that does not have an onsite mechanic. This enables our drivers to communicate daily if there are any issues with their trucks or if they need supplies for their trucks. We are able to keep track of current mileages on trucks this way also so that we are able to track when a service needs performed, which frees up a lot of my time having to make a visual on each truck to record mileage. With the feature of drivers being able to upload pictures, I can send that on to the mechanic so they are able to put an eye on what the driver is reporting. The ease of use has given our drivers a tool that they can use and it is a time saver for management.

Truck drivers are easily able to use it without much instruction. It is easy to change truck numbers in the system. It is very comprehensive. Drivers are able to upload pictures and comments easily.

Sometimes when there are updates to the software, drivers have to uninstall and reinstall the software.

Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Great mobility tool

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The product is backed by a friendly and helpful team makes for winning combination.

So very easy to setup and use. Having the ability to monitor and oversee the entire fleet at once is a great benefit to the company. Drivers find the process really easy and not laborious at all. The maintenance crew are able to respond to faults as they are reported. Creating, editing and changing forms is a breeze.

The fact that it is not currently linked directly to any of the existing fleet management and servicing software.

Antwort von Whip Around

Thanks for reviewing Whip Around. We have some good news for you. We have 9 integrations planned this year and 3 are about to launch next month. If you would like more details please contact support.