Klaviyo

226 Softwareoptionen

Eszter D.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best e-mail marketing solution for Shopify

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

I have tried many email marketing providers (MailChimp, Sendlane etc) and found that Klaviyo offers the highest customer service, hands-on implementation, very detailed training and on-boarding. They also offer many pre-build email templates and flows that are customizable

Klaviyo's customer service and implementation team is outstanding! Nate walked us through the platform and shows us the dashboard, which was very helpful. After we signed up, we had 6 (1-hour) onboarding calls with an implementation specialist to make sure we set up everything correctly.

They offer MANY pre-built email campaign templates and flows, so creating a full email strategy is very easy! Reporting and the dashboard is very user friendly. Connecting with Shopify only takes a minute.

We hope that the SMS marketing feature will integrate with Gorgias soon - Klaviyo confirmed that it is coming!

Mailchimp und Sendlane

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

MailChimp did not provide training and tech support.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Mailchimp did not have an easy to reach customer service team and they did not offer a dedicated customer success manager like Klaviyo does.
Luke P.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Klaviyo Review - Best platform for online marketing

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

My overall experience with Klaviyo has been extremely positive as it has allowed me to build better relationships with my target audience. I have faced very few issues with the platform and it is very easy to use, meaning that I was able to send campaigns quickly after I first started using it. I would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone who wants to get started with online marketing and those with online stores on Shopify as you integrate the two, to boost customer loyalty and increase repeat business.

The best features of this platform include the ability to design and save your own personalised email templates that you can send to your customers in an email campaign, I have access to email templates provided by Klaviyo and the option of designing my own from scratch. This has been very useful as it allows for each email to appear professional in its aesthetics and layout. Furthermore, you can create a list of all your contacts and then create segments to send campaigns to a group of those contacts who meet specific criteria. This means I have been able to send emails to those who only certain campaigns apply to, without having to send it to all of my consumers, which stops people from unsubscribing from my mailing list and prevents emails from entering spam folders. The 'Smart send' option also stops emails from being sent to those who have received them in the last 24 hours, to also stop spam emails from being received by my customers. Perhaps the most useful feature provided is the 'Analytics' feature, which lets you view how each campaign is performing, as it provides accurate information on how many emails have been received and who has opened them. This allows me to measure the success of each campaign and helps me to improve the reach of my future campaigns.

I would like Klaviyo to let more information to be stored on each contact such as the company they work for, a 'notes' feature would be very useful which could allow you to enter extra details about the customer, as this is currently not an option. Also I would like the option of being able to search for an individual and then add them to another (new) list/segment, so that when I need to email a small number of specific clients, I can do this without having to email them individually. As well as this a more powerful search engine on the website when searching for specific customers would be incredibly helpful. These are the main limitations that the platform currently has in my opinion and if these were amended, it would be even easier to use.

Jeremy R.
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Automation with support and deliverability concerns

Bewertet am 9.12.2016

In August 2015... I was convinced I needed a better email marketing solution with automation. Klaviyo is/was much more expensive than other basic email services (MailChimp, getResponse, AWeber) but the marketing automation was arguably a great investment with good ROI.

I integrated K with my site (Americommerce) and discovered that the only way to make K to work was via middleware, "CartSync" which cost about $100/month. It was imperfect. Bare minimum metrics. Marginally useful. I accepted the limitations and launched.

Klaviyo support manager's exact words to me were, "Why don't you move to Shopify?" Those words resonated...

10 weeks later when I decided to actually replatform to Shopify, getting Klaviyo support to answer a basic question was a frustrating experience. K support earned a reputation as only slightly better than useless.

Then there was the "integration disconnect" bug -- the connector to my Shopify store was shut off by Klaviyo, without notification -- ah, but there was an email -- sent by a spammy server (non-transactional) that never saw the light of day. We learned that K was sending TRANSACTIONAL EMAILS from a marketing server. And this email was getting flagged as spam by many mail servers.

In the mean time, I was a presenter at am ecommerce conference and when I asked who used Klaviyo, many raised their hand... then I asked, "is anyone satisfied with Klaviyo support?" -- the room's reaction caused the Klaviyo rep in the room to text his management team - and before the end of the session we were told K was hiring 4 new support reps.

SO the consensus was:
Klaviyo usually works great
Klaviyo has lousy support
Klaviyo is relatively expensive as your customer list grows
Klaviyo is very powerful.

But Klaviyo *had* an issue with their email hitting a spam RBL...

When I went to send a preview email for a campaign, it was flagged as spam. When I tried sending Klaviyo subscribe emails from 10 different stores that I knew to use Klaviyo, they all went to SPAM.

I was able to get Klaviyo removed from the offending RBL - but until a call from Klaviyo's director of product at T+30 hours, the silence from Klaviyo was deafening.

Then Cyber Monday's failure...

I'm still a K customer for today, but I will probably not be a customer in 60 days.

I still think the product is amazing, but no-confidence in deliverability and the history of limited support forced me to seek an alternative.

Incredibly powerful rules and automation flows. SUPER TIGHT integration with Shopify.

Deliverability is a concern. Support is slow to respond.

Dennis M.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A glowing beacon in a saturated market

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

There are hundreds of email marketing managers, and they all pale in comparison to Klaviyo. Instead of trying to be a jack of all trades, Klaviyo focused on making the best e-commerce marketing platform, PERIOD. The integration with Shopify is an utter game changer, and makes it possible to actually feel in control of your marketing.

When it comes to Klaviyo, there is a bit of a learning curve. They do make sure there are plenty of resources, so if you want to learn you will.

Sendinblue

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

For the focused look into e-commerce and the commitment to make the best e-commerce marketing resource.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Klaviyo is more focused on e-commerce which is my primary focus.
Manny N.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Good ESP That Does What You Need

Bewertet am 14.6.2021

Besides cost, the biggest team our team wanted to get out of the ESP was email automation which you get built in with Klaviyo. We had some assistance with our agency to get on-boarded and build some additional flows but overall, there wasn't to much of a learning curve with building the emails. Their tables do not render nicely in Outlook though, which didn't have that issue before which is a bummer.

With our previous ESP, we had to pay extra for the automation that you would expect with your email service provider. With looking at bottom line, that is what lead us to research other ESPs, which lead us to Klaviyo. While there is a learning curve with any new program, this one wasn't to bad to get adjusted. I will say I do miss the dedicated account rep we had with previous ESP and the on-boarding specialist okay...our marketing agency helped with the on-boarding as it was heading into Q4 and they helped steer ship in right direction after first two emails had less then stellar open rates.

The features are there that you need from an ESP perspective. They even recently announced the introduction of SMS marketing within their platform which helps ROI tracking to be even better instead of having to rely on a 3rd party vendor and who takes credit between a SMS message or email message. While our email send total is actually higher than in Listrak, we do not have a dedicated account manager to meet with and discuss the account, what they see, suggestions on where to optimize, etc. It is much cheaper than Listrak and another ESP we looked at so you get what you pay for.

dotdigital Engagement Cloud und Emarsys

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

If money wasn't an issue between the two platforms, I would have stayed preferred we stayed with Listrak, but there cost was way to high comparatively and not even for as many "goods."

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Ultimately we were able to get everything we were looking for at a lower cost with Klaviyo. Had some hiccups along the way and the Outlook rendering issue is a pain in the rear if you aren't coding all your emails, but to stay with Listrak, it would have been a much higher cost.
Angelise S.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Great Service!

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

Our team has used Klaviyo for over a year now and it's great! It has allowed us to increase our email conversion rate and overall revenue!

It is very easy to create unique customer lists and segments with Klaviyo, this makes appropriately targeting customers a breeze!

The analytics dashboards can be a little hard to read at times. Klaviyo offers lots of different insights to view and sorting them takes a bit of learning.

Charles A.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good email software for ecommerce

Bewertet am 24.9.2021

I'm very happy with Klaviyo, though I sometimes wonder if there's a cheaper and equally as good option. I haven't found one.

I like how detailed the email flows can get, and that you can customize the integration to get the exact flow you are after.

It's not exactly cheap and it's priced on the high end.

Sendinblue, Mailchimp und Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

It's built for e-commerce and it's one of the best email marketing platforms out there.
Mike A.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Klaviyo is very good, but expensive

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

I thought it was good, but there is no live chat support, and it generally took 2-3 days to get email responses from support. When setting things up, those delays can become annoying. But overall Klaviyo is the standard for a reason.

Has a very deep Shopify integration and full tracking

It's very expensive, and now there are less expensive alternatives

Sendinblue und Omnisend

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

Klaviyo has much deeper ecommerce integrations.

Omnisend

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Because of its deep ecommerce integrations.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great for your email marketing needs

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

Overall, Klaviyo has been fantastic in creating email campaigns and automated campaigns. Their analytics help me make better business decisions.

Klaviyo does a great job at email marketing. They have great templates for automated emails that help you grow sales. I love how they also have one of the best analytics out of all the other email marketing platforms I've used.

I wish the designing of the emails was nicer. Their templates are outdated for emails sent five years ago.

Solomon P.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Klaviyo - best for ecommerce businesses

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

Amazing, would recommend for all ecommerce businesses, great amount of integrations as well

Klaviyo has exceptional segmentation capabilities that have allowed us to target subparts of our customer base granularly, which has produced a higher ROI for us

Unable to customize the line and paragraphing space except via HTML

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Had superior branding for ecommerce over Mailchimp
Meghan W.

My favorite marketing tool

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Klaviyo has helped us build our email marketing and is one of my favorite marketing tools/platforms that I use on a daily basis.

I love pretty much everything about Klaviyo - from the visual/block email builder to the segmentation and automated flows, Klaviyo has helped us level up our email marketing in the past year from zero to thriving. I find it easy to work with on a team and with outside content creators and have gotten so much out of the Klaviyo Live From Your Laptop and Black Friday Bootcamp live webinar series they've run this year.

My only complaint thus far would be that saved blocks do not update across emails when you make changes (so if you change something in the block you have to go into every email where it is and manually update it to the newest version of the block) - but I have been told this is something that's being worked on.

I will also say that we have gotten much more metrics and ROI out of the platform once we switched our ecommerce over to Shopify (we previously used WooCommerce for which there was integration but not as seamless, and from Webflow for which there were no integrations). Everything about the platform just works so much better with Shopify from the product blocks to the automated flow triggers and we've seen a lot more value in the platform with this integration reaching its fullest potential.

Daniel S.
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Better than mailchimp - no question

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

It's been great. I had one experience with customer support where I felt the person wasn't going to pass on valid feedback (open rates of the first email cut by half due to < 2 hour wait with FB sync). But other interactions with support were great and I also was able to connect with their product manager who promised to look into it. I felt they're a young and flexible team. Also laser focused on email and what email marketers need.

If you want flexibility in segmenting your drips (or flows as they call it) then you need to use Klaviyo. We were using Mailchimp and kept finding areas that made it time consuming, confusing, or just not built to have a flexible drip campaign where contacts receive emails based on rules.

For example you can easily create a series of emails that are only sent to contacts that meet a specific criteria and do it all within one drip through a "workflow" like drag and drop builder.

You can also sync up to your facebook leads and save money on Zapier which is what you need to use if with Mailchimp.

While Zapier immediately pulls in leads from Facebook, Klaviyo only syncs every 2 hours. A lead getting a welcome email right away is SUPER important, but this means they don't hear from us for some time and it's negatively impacted our first email open rates -- almost cut it in half.

ConvertKit und Drip

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

There are annoying bugs in Mailchimp or missing features which Klaviyo does beautifully. Most of those issues are related to emails within a drip (flow in Klaviyo). Rearranging the order of emails, reusing blocks from one email in another one without recreating from scratch, creating multiple branches within a drip based on subscriber criteria, A/B testing your emails in a drip, all those are critical and only in Klaviyo.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

I heard good things about it from others, seemed more versatile and matched to our needs.
Arthur S.

Best CRM for ecommerce, Worst for Customer Support

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

With no phone support and 30 - 40 minute wait times for chat support and 24 hour response times for email support and no support on weekends, this makes Klaviyo's customer support the absolute worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to their growing pains. Their support staff are a mixed bag in terms of knowledge and being helpful and while that's not the norm for most SASS companies, I think that's pretty common across most CRM companies.

Fairly easy to learn for such powerful software
Integration with Facebook
Their native integrations and Not having to use Zapier for a lot of my integrations.

There is almost nothing to not like about this software but to learn it, you need to learn Klaviyo speak.
If I had to pick one thing it would be some of the finicky ways in which the email builder acts when dragging in a new widget or row and trying to position it.

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great email marketing software for ecommerce!

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

I've been using Klaviyo for about 9 months now, and I absolutely love it. It helped me increase the proportion of monthly store revenue by email from 10% to 50% in under 6 months. It's easy to use, easy to integrate with Shopify, and provides awesome functionalities that any ecommerce store could need. Their automated flows (abandoned carts, thank you emails, welcome series) all work seamlessly. They have many email templates to choose from, but you an also create your own templates easily with their template builder. No need to know how to code. Another reason to love Klaviyo is their ability to segment your audience. It's so easy to segment your audience based on their activity and interaction with your website. For example, creating segments of customers who purchased product X but didn't purchase product Y, or customers who viewed a certain product page but didn't make a purchase. By having these segments you can send very targeted emails to them, upping conversion rates. Their support is also fabulous. They're very responsive via live chat and/or email, and really take their time to help you. I've asked them so many things, and every single time I've been given tremendous support. The final reason why Klaviyo is great, is its price point. Other email marketing software such as Hubspot may have more features, but the price is unbelievably high. For a small business like ours where every penny makes a difference, we are so grateful for Klaviyo's prices.

I love Klaviyo, but what I wish they had is more features. Although, this makes sense because they offer everything at a lower price point than say, Hubspot. Many things are in the works though - I'm constantly in conversation with the support team, and they tell me that sophisticated features are in the works! Despite not having the most features in the email marketing world, this has never been a problem and has never deterred us from getting a lot of revenue from email marketing.

Kyle P.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A good, full-featured enterprise ESP solution

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Overall, the experience has been great. I think they hype some of the buyer indicators and data collection, which is fine but nothing special, but it's a great email platform.

The IP warming and migration process was very smooth with no hiccups. The Klaviyo team are experts and it shows. We felt confident in their ability to successfully transition ESP platforms. The product itself is quite good and does everything you would expect it to.

Like all ESPs, it has it's own unique idiosyncrasies. No deal breakers, but some of the functions can be a bit clunky.

Zapier

Bronto Marketing Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

More developed features out of beta
Veronica D.

Best email app ever!

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

I have only been using Klaviyo for 3 months and I only wish I had discovered it before. If you sell online through an e-commerce platform give it a try! You will not regret it!

I have nothing but good things to say about Klaviyo. It is filled with great features like no other email app I have seen before; it has a very friendly interface that makes email creation a breeze; excellent analytics and a very fair price.
The other huge plus is their amazing customer service! They are on their toes waiting to help you! Superfast, super-efficient!

I still have not learned to use this app in all its depth, but their triggers and segmentations are amazing. There is nothing not to like in this app.

Andrew J.

Excellent Email Software

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Such an impressive email service and compared to a much more expensive previous system was streets ahead. Granted there are better systems but for us the flows are perfect and for the next level of email campaign marketing you would need to spend a lot more

The ease of set up and the ability to see results against the campaigns. it was up and running within 24hr and their onboarding was outstanding.

To be honest very little however some of the email creative can be a little constrained. For the price it really is very good for those on a budget and with smaller CRMs. It may become more expensive if you have a lot of addresses as you pay per email user.

Chris P.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Never going back to anything else but Klaviyo

Bewertet am 29.6.2020

The integration with Shopify Stores and the ease of building flows makes this a game changer. Additionally the bulk discount code builder gives Shopify functionality outside of Shopify that makes "one less app" for my store. Finally the native Form Builder in Klaviyo is very easy to use.

I wish one Klaviyo Account could connect to multiple Shopify Stores, this causes some problems for our operations. Additionally I wish building segments was faster, some advanced segments take very long to build.

Carlos G.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Klaviyo

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

Email marketing. It is the best platform for email marketing.

This is probably the best platform for email marketing I have ever tried. Well, I use it for my online store in order to send twice a week week newsletters to my customers' inboxes. Besides the multiple options that Klaviyo has, which makes it easy to give life to any pattern / combination of emails possibly out there, pricing is really fair, and they count with a free plan as well. Designing is also easy. I have fulfilled all my expectations when it was the time to create emails to be sent to customers. Something that I really like is the local time for delivering emails because sometimes customers have different time zones; if email is supposed to arrive at 9AM, then it would arrive at that time (for customers). Also, I have to mention the extense documentation that Klaviyo has. Customer service is through email, but they always answer back to you in as soon as 2 hours or less.

They could make pricing a little more advantageous for their clients.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Klaviyo has all the necessary features.
Erin L.

So Easy To Use!

Bewertet am 12.1.2020

My experience with Klaviyo has been great overall. We've seen positive changes to our account since implementation and appreciate how easy it is to use.

It's extremely user-friendly, allowing you to regularly test, create your own CTAs, uploaded photos, drag and drop graphic elements, etc. Perfect for a team with zero coding experience. Side Note: Their customer support is top-notch.

Aside from being very user-friendly on most fronts, building out email flows is a different story. This tends to be a time consuming process that is not as straightforward as it could be.

Hjalte R.
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best email solution for ecommerce

Bewertet am 5.12.2016

Klaviyo is hands down the BEST solution for any serious ecommerce shop. If you are using shopify, there is no question, that Klavio is the way to go.

Want to only send an email to people who bought widget a, but not widget B and haven't made a purchase in 3 months? No problem, with Klaviyo, you can easily do that.

What about people who have made a purchase in the last 7 days, and have also spent more than $500 on your site... and not purchased widget c? Not a problem.

How about targeting those exact audiences on facebook? Again, it's as easy as clicking a button. Klaviyo can sync all your segments with facebook.

The only not-so-great thing about Klaviyo, is that it has a slightly steeper learning curve than your usual just-getting-started email service. But the support is great and they have some awesome templates to help you get started.

I could go on and on about how amazing Klaviyo is, but instead I'll just say this: If you have an ecommerce store, you owe it to yourself to test out klaviyo. I am glad I did (and so are my wallet ;)

Can do pretty much everything, when it comes to email marketing.

It takes a little longer to get used to. With advanced features come a steeper learning curve.

Matthew D.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

One of the Best ESPs

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Klaviyo has been my rock when doing email marketing of any kind.

It's easy to set things up be that your segments, your campaign emails, automation, or follow through with other programs.

Wouldn't work with Yahoo Small Business. It would also sometimes throw junk HTML into my emails for no reason.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sendinblue und Mailjet

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

We needed a better tool.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

A combination of price and competence.

The Gold Standard for Shopify

Bewertet am 9.12.2019

The transition was fantastically simple, the IP warming was easy and everything about Klaviyo has made us happy so far.

I greatly enjoy using Klaviyo. We've utilized MailChimp, Zaius and more in our quest for a long term ESP that we are happy with and Klaviyo has been it. It's not the cheapest out there but it certainly isn't the most expensive and it feels like you really get a good value for the advanced features. The Shopify integration is easy and seamless and the Live Chat customer service has been responsive and helpful everytime. Very pleased with them.

Honestly, perhaps the only thing I don't like is that layout isn't as sleek as some of the other options but it's a very minor point.

Craige hardel -.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best ecommerce autoresponder out there

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

My go to solution for ecommerce clients. It has automation ,good templates and everything else

Robust features that just work. It's a bit getting used to but you can do most of what you want with them

Really good templates for those starting out and experienced as well

Their onboarding process could be easier

They have tutorials but they're fuzzy and should be made available with webinars being an option.

MoonMail

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

Better features and ease of use

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Klayvio seemed like a more complete solution and they analytics is quite detailed so you can optimize your campaigns are every stage their integrations with shopify are quite deep as well
Nishtha M.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Super effective! Great service

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

I work in an e-commerce company and we deal with 100+ shopify stores on a daily basis. I manage a team of 5 who work on designing emails for these stores and klaviyo is the only platform we use to send our emails. A Very happy and satisfied customer. Super easy to integrate with other apps too!

It's very user friendly and can be well understood by new users. Very helpful support team! Quick learning videos that really help with self learning.

I wish they had more options to create a more targeted segment to send emails. Although there is a lot one can play around with but some more can help target customers as per their behavior.