• Funktionen
Andrea F.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Super Easy to Use Time Clock Software

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

it's great! it's super easy to print out the punches for the week so I can do payroll.

Very simple timekeeping software that's cloud based and easy to access from anywhere you can get internet access.

The pricing structure is per employee so I could see how that could add up fast. Sometimes there's a glitch with time off requests. You can't customize the reports at all so you need to adjust them every time.

Kenny L.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My experience in clockit was amazing because it helps us a lot with team's attendance...

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

What I like the most with Clockit is its integration features with other apps such as Slack. Also, Clockit has a very responsive customer support which helps us resolve issues right away!

As for now, Clockit does not have any features that we do not like. We really are satisfied with this attendance management platform. For suggestion, develop more awesome features!

Antwort von TECSOL Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We have an awesome feature for you.

Audrey C.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

False Information and Misleading Company

Bewertet am 7.11.2018

I did a trial for our business and spoke on the phone with CSR (who was late) and when I inquired on a few features I was interested in he fumbled around and said those weren't options and the prices on the website that have been up for several years have been wrong the whole time and also haven't been updated even after I brought this up. His lack of customer attention and concern was ridiculous and didn't seem like he wanted any business so ClockIt gets a piss poor review for wasting my time.

It looked like a great program until I spoke with the owner.

The prices on their website are apparently wrong and they don't change them or honor but make you pay a higher amount.

Hey,

Thank your for such a detailed review. The CSR that you spoke to was me (Basil) and I am the founder of the company.

I am truly astonished that you rated us 0 without even using our product. Our pricing on the pricing page is spot on https://clockit.io/pricing/

You might have seen our pricing from someone who has reviewed our product earlier!

I am sorry we don't have a FREE tier for you. If you can point me to any one page on the ClockIt website that shows a different pricing I will consider your review legit and take it seriously.

Thanks

• Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Clockit is a great value!

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

It's hard to find programs that have both time & attendance functions as well as PTO management that are as inexpensive as ClockIt.

It can feel slow and glitchy at times, but not in any way that's influenced how we needed it to function so far.

Antwort von TECSOL Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for being an awesome customer :-)

Elizabeth B.
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we were looking for for our small business!

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

Increased accuracy in tracking employee hours.

It is very easy to use! It makes tracking employee hours very user friendly and accurate. We used self reporting and our employees were shorting themselves on hours!

The Dynamic Reports don't default to Monday-Friday and there's no way to change the date structure from D/M/Y to M/D/Y which means I have to go in after I've exported the report to Excel and change those by hand.

Hey,

Thank you such a great review.

The date format can be changed from the settings :-)

We also have a new reporting format around the corner that we think you are going to love!!

Thanks.

Brianna M.

Accurate and fairly intuitive. Great option for online clock-in software

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

When we started as a small office, we needed a simple solution to keep track of employee time. ClockIt has made employee time keeping easy, and has helped the payroll process immensely.

The interface is attractive and easy to learn. We needed a good option for an online clock-in system for our small office, and this is by far the best.

The time correction request system is a little clunky. It is difficult to understand, and as an administrator it doesn't seem to be possible to submit a correction for an employee without him/her requesting it first.

Andrea F.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

I use ClockIt to schedule employees in a small jewelry store. We have, depending on the time of year, between 3 and 5 employees. It works great.. Sometimes the scheduling page can be a little janky if the week spans 2 months, but all in all it works great.

It's very inexpensive and easy to set up for a small business.

Some of the reports have weird setups and customer service can be hard to get a hold of.

Carlos D.

I started using clock it to manage my small team of employee's time sheets.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

I like that it the app is intuitive and connected to the site. It's very simple to use and the geotagging on punches helps mitigate time-theft.

Some of the charts offer too much extraneous data. The back end could be streamlined or made a little more user-friendly.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Fairly easy to use, has the functions that we need

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

We need to track hours and this software does it easy for us.

It has a free option for a team of 3, so it works well for us at the moment.
It is fairly easy to use and customer service was very responsive when we needed help.

- in downloaded reports, hours and minutes are expressed, instead of a fraction of hours, that would be easier to track for OT
- wish there was an easy download for hours for a given period (expressed as fractions), with daily breakdown (for example Mon was 8.12 hrs worked, etc)

Antwort von TECSOL Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the feedback. We will impress you with our next release that has an upgraded reporting module :-)

Ashley F.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Once you learn, it's priceless

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

I like that I can monitor my employees' hours whenever I want. I like that the software is low-cost and the customer service is top-notch.

I love that I can have employees clock-in information easily available online constantly for a great price (or free!!).

I don't like how long it took me to figure it all out or the format in which I get the hours. I still ahve to do my own calculations and that's a pain.

Hey,

We just launched our new reporting format. Let me know if this solves your issue :-)

Stuart P.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Had several issues at first but customer support is pretty good about responding

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

Faster payroll and greater customization

Customization. Great Customer support. Fast payroll (once you figure out how to use the filters and save preferences, its a breeze). It took me awhile to get the promised "5 minute payroll", but their customer support helped me work through some issues and bugs and now it is runner very smoothly. I suggest reading their articles on how to use the features and then if you cant find what you need there, hop on the chat and talk to the support staff, he is very helpful and usually understands the problem. I asked for an improvement on the dynamic report and they worked to implement my idea. That gave me a lot of faith in the company.

We still have some issues with mobile clockins. Some users get a lot of errors, however, i think this could be issues with their devices as several other users do not have issues at all. There have been a few bugs, however, such as geo-fencing errors. I hope to move to bio-metric clockins to avoid these issues. The program is not super user friendly if you don't understand computers. Its not impossibly so, but if you don't have patience and a willingness to work through it, this program can be frustrating. So its not for everyone, but i would recommend it highly.

Antwort von TECSOL Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Your feedback is appreciated :-)

Can you tell us the one part that you feel like is very complex? We would love to improve on this.

Ayham A.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Interesting App, needs more devlopment

Bewertet am 23.6.2018

Attendance Management.

brilliant interface, flexible platform, great in attendance management, easy to use, perfect permissions control.

this was designed for small companies, Very weak electronic forms, No forms auto fill, other apps are much more established in documenting the HR Records, No electronic Signatures, No flexibility in calculating the Leaves as per companies needs (example: no possibilities for calendar days leave calculation, only working days). No multi layers reporting (only one manager), No multiple approvals available (only the reported manager can approve). the approvals are not properly reflected with signatures on the final created form.

Andrew D.

It has been a good one so far.

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

I like that the software integrates with Slack very well and it gives me daily reports on the employeers.

I don't like the fact that it is so dependable from slack or even its own website to punch in or punch out. If it had an app or something it would be much easier.

Hey,

We have 5 ways in which you can register a punch.

Web, Mobile, Kiosk, Slack and Biometric.

Let me know if you need help with this. Would be happy to have a call with you.

Jackie C.
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Clock It is changing how I do payroll!

Bewertet am 7.4.2021

We needed something that could be used at multiple sites and had the ability to be used from phones with geofencing, but also be used at an office on a kiosk. After researching several products, I chose Clock It because of the price and options available. Huge improvement over the manual time clocks we were using! Time is calculated electronically and available for every employee right from my desk! The tutorial videos are wonderful if I need to figure out how to do something new.

We ran into trouble using the Clock It Kiosk app on brand new tablets. It worked fine on older versions but not on the brand new Android tablets I purchased. The Clock It team was great and worked with me to resolve the issue. It took a couple extra days, but they were able to find the fix to get it working.

Brad P.

We are small enough to use this as a free product. If we had to pay, we wouldn't.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

The cost. We only have three employees, so we do not have to pay. If we did, we would find another service.

It is difficult to use. Far too much information for what we need. If I need to correct a punch, or make a future punch, I have to jump through multiple hoops. Export info at the end of a pay period takes far longer than it needs to. It's possible I am not doing it correctly, but tutorials given to me by customer reps weren't helpful.

Faigy W.

Amazing

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

A easy way to deal with time sheets

It is simple and user friendly. I like the layout. The fact that buttons all connect to one another is great, you can access everything just by clicking here then there. I llike the fact that the dynamic report has so m any different options. I also like the fact that employees can easily submit a request. I think it is great!

There are no options of printing reports easily, I want to print for all employees their hours and there is no way to do it. I can get really frustrating. I would also prefer if there was a way to make corrections a day.

Hey,

This feedback is awesome for us. We have a new reporting format being released in a few days that will allow you to easily print the reports.

Correction requests overhaul is what is being developed now and is up for the next release.

Thank You.

David S.
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Very Flexible and Pleasent software

Bewertet am 15.12.2018

This is the best cloud time attendance software we have found

- Nice, sleek interface
- functionality of correction requests
- ability to clock in via mobile - Geo Fencing

- Reporting is not the best one, we have to export and process
- scheduling is not very flexible (drag and drop) if you have rapid shift changes for employees

Antwort von TECSOL Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback. We are planning updates to the scheduler and this will be released in the coming weeks.

Katherine L.

straight forward

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

I like that I can set the clockin to only be used with the IP address I set. And that my users can request time off .

Its a little confusing with setting up different users and time templates. The date set up is D/M/YEAR. And I'm use to M/D/Y so whenever I set up a new user I mess that part up.

Hey,

You can set the date format to M/D/Y. You can change these settings from the site settings :-)

Thanks.

Melissa L.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Good product

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

Cheap, easy to clock in and out and to review reports

The software has a great report feature. It is easy to run and to get only the data that I need. The price can't be beat, free for up to 3 users!

Editing punches is a little bit tricky and requires multiple steps to figure out. Once you do get it figured out it ain't too bad.The mobile app could use some improvement.

Nadeem A.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for remote monitoring.

Bewertet am 19.2.2017

We use this tool for our small team that is always out of office. Thier GPS tracking apps along with time and attendance ensures that I can monitor them even when I am not in office.

GPS tracking and time attendance all included in one tool.

Tishko R.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great support and exceptional product.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Easy and effective time clock solution.

Their support is outstanding product does come out with regular updates. Their team is always ready to help.

None so far. We are waiting for some of the features that we requested for. The ClcokIt team is currently developing these for us.

Antwort von TECSOL Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for being such an awesome customer.

Felipe V.

Great for time-keeping

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

Very easy to use we have a few employees and none of them have any trouble clocking in and our using the app. The Geo-fencing feature is especially useful.

No integration with Gusto we love ClockIt, but may be switching to another service soon, since it does not have an integration with Gusto.

Tharif N.
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Great Software

Bewertet am 20.2.2017

ClockIt is the only software that was able to take care of all our needs. We wanted a solution that integrated into our current biometric device and ClockIt did exactly that.

Seamless integration of your existing biometric device.

Configuration can be a little difficult, but online support was there to support until we had out account fully operational.

Shaheen H.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for sales and marketing teams!

Bewertet am 13.6.2016

We used ClockIt to monitor our sales and marketing teams. Their Android ClockIt application made sure that we knew where our employees were at all times when they were checked in. The route map and real time status gave us the upper hand.

GPS tracking and real time mapping are a must have.

Waiting to see the new features that they would release.

Tim C.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great features, simple interface.

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

Accurately capture and record employee hours

Kiosk App provides a central locations for all employee's to clock in on one device. Individual log ins to the web portal allow employee's to check their own hours for accuracy and request any corrections if there are mistakes.

The app allows you to double press the punch in/out button. Meaning you can accidentally clock in and out within a second so the app registers you as clocked out when you're actually working. You can only make one time correction for a day. If more corrections are required for that day, the initial correction needs to be deleted which also causes data loss.