Airtable

2016 Bewertungen

Chris
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Super um eigene kleine Tools zu bauen!

Bewertet am 11.12.2023

Super, Tool um kleine Automatisierungssoftware selber zu bauen. Ich konnte innerhalb von 30 Min. ein eigenes Recruiting Tool bauen. Was mir deutlich die weitere Arbeitet erleichtert hat.

Bedienbarkeit könnte noch etwas besser sein – mehr Integrationen wären toll!

Duncan
Duncan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Must-Have Blend of Spreadsheet and Database

Bewertet am 26.11.2023

Airtable is fantastic. I've made it a part of basically every publication and content hygiene process we have, and have recommended it to all our clients. If you work in marketing, this tool should definitely be at the top of your software stack.

Airtable has been a genuinely game-changing piece of software for my business. I can't think of another tool that makes managing the content lifecycle so effortless. The way you can organise bases, set up automations, and easily manage everything from social media to email campaigns to content assets is exceptional, to the point where I've made it an integral part of our content processes with clients.

Overall, Airtable is an excellent tool. If I was being picky, the two negatives that have stood out to me are the pricing (it gets quite expensive if you have multiple users working in a base) and the fact that it's not great at certain types of data management due to the way records work. You can't necessarily replicate everything you can do in Excel/Sheets here; it's much better as a way to track and manage assets than as a mathematical tool.

Shayla
Shayla
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Great project management and efficiency with Airtable

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

The seamless integration of databases and project management features has not only streamlined my workflows but has also sparked creativity in how I organize and visualize information. The platform's adaptability makes it equally valuable for personal projects, team collaboration, or complex data management tasks.

The best feature of Airtable, in my opinion, is its unparalleled flexibility in organizing and visualizing data. The combination of a spreadsheet-style interface with the power of a relational database opens up a world of possibilities. The ability to create custom views, link records, and collaborate in real-time makes it a dynamic tool for projects of any scale.

The pricing structure, especially as the team size grows, can become a consideration. More transparent pricing tiers or additional features in the lower tiers could enhance accessibility for smaller teams or individual users.

Jane
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Definitely recommended!

Bewertet am 4.6.2024

Overall, I'm a satisfied consumer as I was able to experience Airtable's excellent performance from product inventory to listings.

I like everything about the product but mostly with how easily you can locate items with just a simple keyword.

No cons really for me. I love everything this product had to offer.

Jenn
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Airtable leaves potential on the table

Bewertet am 7.10.2023

Airtable presented a lot of diverse data in a concise, easy-to-understand way. Airtable safely contained project details shared among many participants, and was a central resource for completing and tracking our work.

When there is a large data set, X and Y axis headers are condensed in a totally unusable way. Even if the window is expanded, the data labels are completely illegible. Is there a way to remedy this? Probably, but who has the time to find it within Airtable's bloated universe. Excel and Google Sheets are probably sufficient for average users, but Airtable is the trendy new guy in town.

Karin
Karin
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Airtable is Excel on Steroids

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

I love what Airtable can do. Our theatre company is looking into using airtable for managing our audition profiles and creating a single depository for all director's evaluations.

Airtable is robust! So many features, so many different ways to showcase data and to take the same info but optimize its presentation. It has an unlimited number of uses and could be valuable to any industry.

Airtable has a steep learning curve. Even seasoned Excel power users can get overwhelmed trying to learn all the different features, functions and ways of utilizing Airtable.

Alec
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Used for effort tracking

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

Really good. Extremely easy to pick up and adopt department wide.

Really good. Extremely easy to pick up and adopt department wide.

Easy to communicate with my director about day to day activities.

Nothing to do with the product. I don't love how it was used in our organization, but the functionality was simple.

FrechieJules
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Air table

Bewertet am 11.6.2024

Less time looking for the latest spreadsheet. I collaborate better more on Airtable and really help us to customer through the sales process more quickly and better service.

It can help every day life, flexible apps easy way everything you do in manage inventory data almost anyone can use it your studies, work and etc.

Exporting to excel can sometimes hard and displayed differently. Sometimes are not available on the IOS app so we are not us much familiar with the layout.

Michaela
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent app!

Bewertet am 21.5.2024

Simplicity of use, user friendly, customizable. This app is incredible.

It was confusing at first, but you easily get the hang of the apps features!

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Flexible and Intuitive Platform for Organizing and Managing Business Data

Bewertet am 26.5.2024

Airtable has been a versatile tool for managing my business data, allowing me to create custom databases and collaborate with clients seamlessly. The platform's intuitive design and easy integration with other apps have made organizing projects and tracking tasks a breeze. Airtable's various view options and powerful filtering capabilities enable me to analyze information efficiently, streamlining my workflow and boosting productivity.

Airtable's performance may slow with large data sets, be mindful of data volume and complexity.

RAJ KUMAR
RAJ KUMAR
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Review of Airtable

Bewertet am 2.6.2024

It has a brilliant features which makes an easier to the user. It is a handy and user friendly software.

Sometime user are feeling lack of customer support.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung

So close to perfect!

Bewertet am 25.11.2019

Overall I appreciate and enjoy my use of Airtable. I really like its capabilities for tracking projects and tasks. If it was FERPA compliant it would be my one-stop shop for project management at work!

Airtable is fantastic for project management, especially if you need to share your work with others. I recently used Airtable for a week-long event at my workplace with many moving parts - several events per day, many catering contracts, many chaffeurs and cars to keep track of, etc. I love that Airtable gives you the option to categorize entries and sort by category. Using Airtable helped me keep track of all my tasks involved in coordinating the events.

I also like how easily you can share it with others and work on it with others. The interface is clean and works well for me both on my desktop and tablet.

The last thing I like most about this software is the ability to have an attachment field. When coordinating travel for myself and others, I appreciate being able to attach our flight itineraries, travel approvals, and any other important documents directly to the table. It's a great way to keep it all in one place.

Airtable does have a bit of a learning curve that took me a while to navigate. I did not find their introductory templates or videos as helpful as I would have liked, so it took me longer than anticipated to get used to the software and really start using it on a daily basis.

Lastly, I really wish Airtable was FERPA compliant. I work in higher education and so I cannot manage ALL my projects and tasks in Airtable, just the ones that don't involve student data. This splitting of softwares depending on which project I'm working on is kind of a pain and interrupts my work flow.

Shawn
Shawn
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great Amalgamation of a Spreadsheet & Database

Bewertet am 22.3.2020

I have used AirTable in several areas of my life, but the best example is with a high school program I volunteer with. We have 150 students with 15 advisors, with over 100 data points, in 20 locations. Prior to AirTable, keeping track of everything was a nightmare. Something as simple as trying to contact a student involved either all advisors adding all 150 students into their phone contact list (and update every year) or calling the lead advisor who had to look through a stack of papers to find a number. With AirTable it was as simple as typing in their name and pressing their cell number which automatically dialed them up. I could go on and on about how much AirTable has changed the way I do many aspects of my business and personal life, this was just an example to show how easy it makes things.

The fact that basically all database applications I tried were basically meant for enterprise-level businesses, and generally required a steep learning curve to even set up. I only needed basic database functionality, and to be able to easily edit single or groups of entries. AirTable solved this perfectly. Also, the team over there seem to be constantly adding on new functionality, which I see and realize that could solve problems I did not even realize I had. The best part is just how easy it is to use. I have some people on my team that are far from tech-savvy, and with a quick overview, they were even able to utilize it.

Their forms have a bit to be desired, but that is mostly just the appearance when I send them out. Also when sorting and filtering, it requires 3 or so clicks, when I think they could make it one.

Oracle Database und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

Other products were too complicated to set up and use effectively, So I did not use them. AirTable is really in a class of its own as far as I can tell.
Mayank
  • Branche: Animationssoftware
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Airtable enables to keep track of the entire project management process

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

Airtable is my favourite project management platform that provide extensive features about project management and covers all our needs during development process.

Airtable connects our team to each other during the project development process and makes it possible to work in syncronization. Project manager can define the roles and the permission of each particular team member in a very flexible way.

Customer support is late to respond to the cases that we have created in support center and pricing plans are not flexible, 4 static pricing plans are not sufficient for this kind of a feature rich platform. User should be able to select the limits in a more flexible way.

Bynder

Warum Airtable gewählt wurde

Airtable's features met our company specific project management needs better then Bynder.

Bynder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

Airtable was a better match to our specific needs in terms of project management.
Eduardo
Eduardo
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Once I started using it, any other table option makes me turn off

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

It absolutely gives me the edge in planning my work.

It absolutely gives me the edge in planning my work.

Just the variaties of ways to show data - table, kanban, gallery, calendar, timeline, form! Its incredibly versatile and means you can craft it to many different types of people from CEO, to Marketing, to Finance.

The only downside I can see is that the per-seat amount can get high for multiple team members, I wish this could be lower or to only include core team members in that amount while having 'visitors' that have less access in the document.

Jotform

Warum Airtable gewählt wurde

Excel really feels like software from another century, undoubtedly it is powerful, but it is also exteremely limited in its capabilities.

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

Jorform was seen more from the forms functionality, but Airtable had more powerful options for table views.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The Backbone Of Our Inventory And Recurring IT Expense Tracking

Bewertet am 23.10.2022

The problem of tracking our computer assets and which user is using the device has been solved. We change hands for our devices very frequently so this has helped us to easily change an assigned user for a device at a moment's notice. Also we are able to improve on our inventory being able to easily capture serial numbers by scanning hardware and taking photos to correctly identify devices.

The flexibility to add data from multiple devices and also multiple persons at the the same time.We used AirTable mainly for our Inventory tracking which is very dynamic as most of our assets change hands frequently so we can easily update who is assigned what device and for our recurring IT expenses we are able to easily track every recurring expense and see at any time the total expense for the month.

We have been using Airtable for over two years and to date we do not have any feature missing. Our experience has been very favorable.

Angelo
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and Flexible Database Management with Airtable

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

Overall, Airtable is an incredibly powerful and flexible database management tool that makes it easy to capture, organize, and access data. Its intuitive interface and powerful features make it easy to customize my database to fit my needs. While it can be expensive and overwhelming for some users, its learning curve is manageable.

Airtable is an extremely powerful and flexible database management tool that allows me to quickly capture, organize, and access data across multiple platforms. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to set up and manage my database, and its powerful features allow me to customize my database to fit my needs.

Despite its powerful capabilities, Airtable does have some drawbacks. Its pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for some users, and its customization options can be overwhelming. Additionally, some users may find its learning curve to be steep.

Dida
  • Branche: Möbel

Airtable for the win!

Bewertet am 23.9.2023

Airtable allows our team to easily search for jobs and communicate with each other through the system.

I love how versatile and moldable Airtable is. You can customize it to fit your business needs. We use forms to capture new customer inquiries and store all of our project management data within it. We use automations to reduce human error and stress on employees so they can focus on customer service and problem solving.

We needed to build out a customer portal and at the time, we were not able to do it all in Airtable so added on a couple of other products to make it happen but were still happy when it began to work.

Victoria
  • Branche: Zeitung

Airtable- A need for Project Management

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

AMAZING! cannot stress how useful Airtable was within our recruitment department. We needed it every day to track our open roles/where candidates were in the process as well as overall project management. THIS IS AN AMAZING PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR THOSE IN NEED! Keeps projects very organized, as well as great for collaboration between teams/departments, and tracks progress/ what needs to be done very well!

LOVED AIRTABLE AND WOULD 10/10 RECCOMEND. Soooo useful for project management to see where you are in the project, what needs to be done, and when things are due. AMAZING for collaboration! We used it for our recruitment team for our candidate tracking database. We used it every day to track where they were in the process if they were advancing to the next step, or if we needed to reject them. We linked their GH and LI pages for easy contact as well. Additionally, we used Airtable for our 2023 project tracker and were able to easily organize tasks within groups such as GH management, DEI initiatives, and CRM. It was easy to see what our team was working on, completing or planning to complete.

It is pretty tricky to figure out how to use it at first but there are many trainings to watch to learn. This is probably my only concern with Airtable, everything else is great.

• Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Handy Collaboration Software for Remote Teams

Bewertet am 10.12.2023

We've been very happy with the service from Airtable for managing some of our tasks and collaborative environments. It has a very intuitive design, you can just pick it up and start using it as soon as, and it basically requires no setup which was good for our IT resources. Other than that, it's reasonably priced, and maintains good performance even when a few people are working on the same sheet at the same time. Very happy overall.

We really enjoy having a lot of different features available that we can explore, mainly stuff like document management, database, and data workflows. It lets you cover different needs without having to get a few separate tools and ten have to sync them together. The ability to consolidate all those feature sunder one roof is also good for the budget of course.

I'm not sure if it rises up to the level of tools like Monday and Asana for project management. There aren't as many project customization options and it tends to get a bit all over the place when the number of projects starts to increase. It would be good to have more views for projects and more customizations on the project level.

Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

We were looking for something that was easy to use that we wouldn't have to spend a lot of time learning how to use it. And Airtable looked a lot more intuitive and easy to use compared to Smartsheet which looked a bit complex and clunky
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Game changerl

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

Overall experience has been great to be honest

Overall experience has been great to be honest

This product has been a game changer for my company. Being an Ecommerce business with inventory and teams. It has made it easy to set up bases, automations, dashboard to track a lot. It has made order management so seamless for easy for my teamm less clutter and so many features that has helped the business. Love that I can create multiple bases.

It has evolved over the years with their updates. But I think the dashboard can be better. They can definitely take a few features from clickup especially with things like tracking and notes.

monday.com

Warum Airtable gewählt wurde

Too expensive and theor formula feature wasn't the best.

ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

Because it was simpler to use, easier, affordable and we earn points. Really great functionalities and the automations have been so helpful.
Patricia
Patricia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Game changer

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

Our team uses Airtable as a centralized location to track our project progress. We've even hacked it as a CRM on occasion, and used it for event planning, reporting--anything that requires you to organize lots of information in a standardized way. The resistance to using yet another platform was strong at first, but once we got into it, everyone has become an Airtable advocate.

When a co-worker recommended Airtable, I was predictably skeptical. Who needs yet another spreadsheet software I said, with an internal (ok, maybe external) eye roll. But this is no mere spreadsheet platform. It is the only one you will ever need. Ever. Again. The functionality that make it worth it to switch from Excel or Google Sheets might seem insignificant when you look at them on a features list. Colored labels, grouping, filtering, view options, etc. But you have no idea what a big difference they make! Airtable makes it possible to put in all the data you have, but the key to its success is it lets you filter it down to only the essential information you need to see to make the decisions in front of you. It's the database that actually helps with decision-making. And the more I use it, the more uses I find for it!

There are very few cons to Airtable. It's simple to use, and the potential is limitless. Once you start putting bases together, you just don't want to stop! One thing that is slightly non-intuitive is the relationship (or lack thereof) between different "tabs" of data. Read up on those before you go that route. You can also start getting out of hand pretty quickly with creating lots of different views, but nothing a little intentionality can't address. We trained our entire team on using Airtable for project management, and it's been the best decision we ever made.

Bryn
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good:

- There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software.
- Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification.
- Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents.
-Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts.

The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

Vasilis
Vasilis
  • Branche: Computer-Software

A good organizer.

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

That's the one app I am using all day. Restrictions, everywhere, as it's a kind of pseudo-database, but something like an improved excell sheet with database in it.
Its my preferred app because of the easy fast way to organize my work.
Sharing tables with colaborators may be tricky because charge may come higher than you thought.

This is the case, when I can only tell cons, however I am using Airtable every day, organizing all my business with it.
It's not a powerful database like Caspio for example, there are lots of things don't work as should. BUT it's a handy, internet based database, allowing you to easy create views, and see information sorted, to hide fields ot group by a field it's probably the best way in my opinion, you can view the information the way its most productive for you.
check boxes, multi-select or single select fields, autonumbering and a range of colors you can use to see information , easy way to introduce colaboration with "Make" - ex- Integromat , and Zapier and Jotforms and more makes Airtable a handy tool.
I would not give 5 starts to any of its features. And still is the application I use everyday to plan my jobwork.

Deduplication fields. Guys, please: I need to deduplicate all lines, pressing one button. Why can't you include the option 'dedup all' - on my own risk and I have to do it one-by-one and ask me if i agree?
And the 'merge option' is buggy.
Automations are buggy. It's a feature supposed to run javascript code, that's not exactly working here.
Also, to combine tables and fields, as they say it's handy but doing many things here one by one, and can't press to apply some rule to all , is really missing.
However, if you do small tasks, it's probably the best app.

karan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Powerful Collaboration tool, I just love it

Bewertet am 17.12.2022

I have had a positive experience with Airtable so far. I have been using it for a few months now and have found it to be a great tool for organizing and managing data. It is easy to use and understand and allows me to quickly and easily create and update databases. I also appreciate the ability to customize tables and views to fit my needs. The customer service has been helpful and responsive when I have had questions or issues. Overall, I am very satisfied with Airtable.

1. Easy to Use: Airtable is a user-friendly software that is designed to make it easy to create and manage databases. It has a drag and drop interface that allows users to quickly create tables, add fields, and enter data. 2. Flexible: Airtable offers a wide range of features that can be used to customize and manage databases. It is also compatible with a variety of platforms, including web, mobile, and desktop. 3. Collaboration: Airtable makes it easy to collaborate with others on projects. It allows users to share tables, collaborates in real time, assign tasks, and manage projects. 4. Security: Airtable has a variety of security measures in place to keep data safe. It offers encryption, two-factor authentication, and other tools to ensure that data is secure. 5. Integrations: Airtable can be integrated with a variety of third-party applications, such as Google Sheets, Slack, and Zapier. This makes it easy to extend the functionality of Airtable and automate processes.

1. Limited customization options - Airtable does not offer as much customization as some other platforms.2. Limited features - Airtable does not offer features such as reporting, advanced analytics, and workflow automation.3. Limited mobile support - Airtable does not offer a mobile version of its interface.4. Limited scalability - Airtable is limited in its ability to scale, as it can only handle a certain number of records and fields.5. High cost - Airtable is one of the more expensive options for database software.