TimeCamp

Automatische Zeiterfassungssoftware für KMUs

Sortieren nach

Jesus
Jesus

An essential application, for you as well as for your business

Bewertet am 6.3.2018

The benefits are many, both personally and at a business level, since as for me personally it helps me to carry out an accurate calculation of my time and in which I invest it, helping me to better organize my productive and business hours is very important that allows you to precisely calculate the time per task to know in how much time your team resolves each task and the response time that you can offer to a client.

It is a powerful application that allows you to monitor the time spent on each task you perform during the day, you can use it whether you are the only one in your company or if you have a team at your command, it allows you to see the time invested per task, per project , in a web page or a document, giving the ability to manage the time of employees, know exactly how long each one takes a task, you can know what is your best resource and which takes a little longer, you can know with accuracy the time of a specific task to offer an optimal service to your clients, really an application that can not be missing in your company.

the disadvantage is the personal effect that each employee has, since they do not like the idea that they are being observed or monitored until this point, they must touch the issue with the team that it is for the good of the business and it is not for negative reasons.

Hello Jesus,
Thank you so much for kind words and high rating!

Happy to see you found our tool useful for your business.

Franz
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Get rid of your working hours

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

It helps me to get rid of my working hours to support several customers simultanously

True Multiplatform, I use it on my Windows Desktop, Macbook, iOS and Android devices.

unable to capture details in some specific aplications ( for ex chat contact information in Rambox, which I use for comunication with my customers, aggregating Whatsapp, Telegram, Skype and Teams )

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Toggl Track

Warum TimeCamp gewählt wurde

the detailed timeline view fits more in my needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software

RescueTime

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TimeCamp

still using in parallel
Gordon
Gordon

Has GREAT potential - except for one critical issue

Bewertet am 3.2.2017

Tried to use it to track time on different billable and non-billable tasks. Use to collate time for invoicing. Previously used competitor until they messed up their interface in the last major update around Nov 2016 (what a backlash that has been for them!!)

Rich integrations. Reporting. Invoicing feature. The granularity of billing based on person, task, project. IOS app is nice.

Unreliable stopwatch!! TimeCamp needs to realise that this is a core feature that NEEDS TO WORK 99.9999% of the time, not 93% - it is no fun trying to correct the time sheet when you see grossly incorrect duration times. We've seen MANY instances where for example time for a task that totals 30 min over a 7 hr period will inexplicably become the full duration from the first start time to the last end time, ignoring all the breaks that have occurred. For comparison, other software very rarely lets us down in this regard. We've tried several different browsers but still, have intermittent issues. TimeCamp support has not been able to offer any solution for weeks.

The invoice template should allow layout customisation so that users can match it closer to existing organisational letterheads.

Sofia
Sofia

Keep a track of your time

Bewertet am 28.3.2018

To be able to count each task that I carry out, I specify my times and those of my team, so I know in which tasks we should improve and specialize a bit, and also discard those or seek to automate those that take a lot of time and thus find better ways to execute them.

The virtues of this application are many, it allows you to configure it in such a way that you can keep an accurate record of the time you invest in each task you perform during the day, helping you to diagram and account for the time invested by project or client, in addition you can monitor other tasks as you personalize the application, it is really essential when taking concrete and correct measurements of time invested in each project and so be able to see your improvements, how are you doing each task faster and which are the ones that cost you the most to search improve them, it's excellent.

It can cause some demotivation in you and your companions when you see that you invest too much time in a certain task that another of your team performs much faster, it depends on you how you take it, if you feel bad about it, or you try to improve and reduce your time and become a better professional every day.

Hi Sofia,
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp! TimeCamp was made to help team maintain the highest level of productivity and deliver the best results in less time. Happy to hear your company found it useful!

Elvis
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TimeCamp is an user-friendly time tracker for all.

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

TimeCamp is assisting us in getting our work more productive and timely through accurate observation on how we manage our time. It allows us to stay committed to our tasks by giving them the maximum time and attention they need.

TimeCamp gives us the ultimate accuracy we need to track our time both as a individual as well as a team. It helps us analyze our work hours collaboratively which is key to identifying our weak areas in terms of time utilization and management. It allows to get more productive by maintaining high discipline in time management.

Nothing is hard with TimeCamp and it works incredibly perfect. I have no concerns with TimeCamp.

Federico
Federico
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

an important tool for business growth

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

easy-to-use tool that allows important integrations with other business software. The support has always been punctual for every need

- Complete time tracking- Support- API integration- Easy to use task management and reports

- Billing system is too simple- Customization of data structure

Ulrich
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Magic TimeCamp!

Bewertet am 13.11.2023

I love this software. My experience with him is just sensational. On its own, it is the best management, organization and distribution of time; as well as a self-assessment of productivity. It is made perfect by the existence of a free trial as well as its easy, customizable, flexible and practical use.
A multilingual version of this incredible software would be just perfect.

With TimeCamp, I manage, organize and distribute my time efficiently as well as personalized monitoring of my productivity. The ability to save activities at a personalized frequency makes its use flexible, practical, and easy.
And to think that it has a free trial is just magical.

The software appears to be designed only for those who speak English. A version in other languages ​​would make it more accessible.

Héctor Joel
Héctor Joel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TimeCamp, simple but very efficient.

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

Its initial configuration is a great help to adapt the tool to have an optimal operation in your company, we have been able to improve communication channels and better coordinate our projects, reducing lost time. You can give it a try by testing computer monitoring and then you complete your subscruption. The contribution will be worth it!

TimeCamp maintains a simple style, exclusive and questioned by its users but it really meets your needs, it is perfectly coupled to monitor your equipment and minimize valuable time you lost with other tools in your projects. Its integration with other similar applications complements it perfectly, its availability to choose the modalities of time is exceptional.

Initially the prices were not in good taste, but over time they adjusted it, there is a specific case and it is the deployment of this tool in the mobile devices, we tried to implement it but it did not work correctly as it does via the web.

Lorenzo
Lorenzo
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

great experience!

Bewertet am 29.7.2020

I used it for more than one year in the free version, for tracking my activity from project to project, maintain focus, self assess how much time i need to complete tasks compared to prevision and bill customers accordingly.
it is so easy to loose track of time with projects spanning on many months and different customers with different rates and pricings and discounts. And with automatic activity tracking I get as a bonus to track distractions too!

it is easy to use and setup and does not add overhead in the normal activity workflow.
however it does great in tracking the activities by task and analyze the time spent on each task, project, client, and many more!
graphic user interface is great which is a big plus for me.

the phone part of the interface is a little slower to use and less natural so I find more difficutl to track activities which are not at the computer

Nikolay
Nikolay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent time tracker for free

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

When I decided to get the grip on my job productivity, I've studied some ten time trackers with free tariff plans. I choose TimeCamp and I'm happy with it, my working time is now measured in the very way I wished.

This time tracker covers all of my needs for personal time tracking doing that for free and without ads. Just two clicks - one on a tray icon and another on task name - to switch a task I'm currently working on. Just one double click on the same icon to get a daily report.

There are minor interface issues that are too small and, I guess, personal to mention them.

Dear Nikolay,
Thank you so much for for the review and high rating! Happy to see you found our tool useful. Soon we're going to release an entirely new design of web view and apps and I hope this solve the problems you mentioned.

Julie
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Finally! Time tracking that works as hard as I do

Bewertet am 27.10.2016

While I'm working as a freelancer at the moment, I ran a creative agency for many years and managed multiple teams of both internal and remote employees. It was impossible to get an accurate view of how we were spending our time. As a result, our proposal process was always a bit off, billing was inconsistent, and forecasting was a nightmare. We tried most of the online and networked solutions, but they relied too heavily on the individuals manually entering their activity, correctly assigning work to clients and projects according to the structure we set up, and simply starting/stopping the tool.

TimeCamp solves all of these problems with multiple layers of granularity and control, but it's still flexible! For the individuals who are already good at tracking their time, you can dial it down to accommodate their style. For those who need some extra help, the system can be fully automated to capture everything they do and even assign it to the right account based upon their activity and keywords. The thing I like most is the productivity reporting! I'm a pretty 'seasoned' professional, but it showed me A LOT about how I was using my time and where I get bogged down. Now I've started fixing the problems and improving my numbers. It's actually become a kind of fun game for me!

On ease of use, I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 because it is a little labor intensive to get things set up. If there are wrinkles in your timekeeping processes, you'll definitely find them. But once you get the hang of it (it doesn't take long!), the system is kind of amazing. In terms of day-to-day use, there's really nothing easier.

So flexible: From manual to fully automated, you can decide how to capture time and details.

A bit tricky and time-consuming in the setup stage, but well worth the effort.

Hello Julie,
Thank you so much for this exhaustive review and high rating! We're pleased to know that you decided to track time and increase your team's productivity with TimeCamp after trying many other solutions! We're still trying to make our tool even more efficient and comprehensive because we believe that time tracking is the key to success when it comes to employee time management.
The reporting feature is special, because based on the reports we know how productive we exactly are. That's why they are such detailed.
Wishing you lots of other profitable projects tracked with our tool!

Miguel
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Time Tracking... Perfected.

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

TimeCamp is very straight forward and powerful. It shows. It's UI is not filled with the typical "eye candy" some sites have as a means to hook you into their product. TimeCamp took time tracking and everything around it quite seriously and spent a great deal of its development into providing powerful features into its application. Even at it highest subscription level, the costs are amazingly low for all it has to offer. You can change subscription levels as needed, so you can start at the lower levels and increase as needed, including number of users. They offer discounts for paying yearly versus monthly.

TimeCamp is everything you ever wanted in time tracking, and a whole lot more you never thought you needed or could use. Registering for TimeCamp is free, and you get to use some of its core features for free. They have an emphasis on user experience and it shows. From the moment you register, a setup wizard initiates a process to get you setup for your first time use. It even offers assistance to set you up with more advanced settings and features, at no cost to you.

TimeCamp offers everything competing time tracking sites offer, plus a host of features such as billable hours vs non-billable hours, project status, invoicing. time management, attendance tracking, and so much more. Unlike your conventional time tracking application, which serves one purpose (to track time), TimeCamp can take the place of more than just time tracking. It tracks attendance, project profitability, and more.

TimeCamp has an easy to navigate menu with 6 distinct sections: Timesheets, Approvals, Reports, Projects, Computer Time and Invoices. It's time tracking capabilities are broken down into numerous categories, allowing you to track work against projects, billable and non-billable work, non-project work... all the details that make up a timesheet, including time off, etc. It does not stop there. You can set up a process for approvals, to ensure that the time entered is properly audited. When done, roll-up the billable time so you can track and bill your clients accordingly.

TimeCamp makes project management a breeze and allows you to improve team efficiency and productivity by also tracking computer time: how much time they are away, on breaks, lunch, researching, etc. The level of reporting granularity is incredible with TimeCamp.

Did I mention integrations? Yes, they have a large number of product integrations with leading applications online to help you use TimeCamp to suit your business needs.

The only Con I could find is the inability to let its users take a deeper look into features they do not have as part of their subscription. Sometimes it is nice to be able to see what you think you might want to use. Other than that, it's features are amazing.

James
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The Best Time-Tracking app hands down!

Bewertet am 8.8.2021

TimeCamp is one of my most consistently used productivity tools. I've been using it for about 3 years now and I have never had a single issue with it. No glitches, no loss of data, nothing bad. I honestly would be very upset to lose TimeCamp if the company should ever go under or for some reason stops supporting it. As far as I am concerned it is the BEST time tracking app out there, and no one else comes anywhere close.

I love so many things about it:
- ease of use
- flexibility
- attention to detail
- ability to parse projects or tasks into even smaller items
- probably the one feature I appreciate the most has saved me on numerous occasions. I have several times, even in this past year, mistakenly shut down my browser while TimeCamp was still running. The first time I accidentally did this, I was upset with myself because I thought I had lost my tracking data for the day. But when I opened the app again, not only was all my data still there, but the timer was still ticking away! This is obviously a well thought out and well designed app. Thank you for all your hard work.

I honestly cannot think of a single thing that I don't like about TimeCamp. It is so well thought out, there are tons of features and yet it is very intuitive and easy to use.

Francisco
Francisco

Your best friend when we talk about managing and measuring times

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

To be able to measure and obtain statistics of the time it takes for each task, to be able to create precise plans for the developments and projects.

A very useful application in work and personal life too, its greatest benefit is to give you the possibility of accounting and taking statistics of the time it takes for each person to finish a task, allowing concrete and precise planning based on actual times already measured, account also with many other functions, such as knowing what other things each individual does in the working hours, being able to see if he / she is losing a lot of time and tasks that are not required for the company.

For one as a worker it can be invasive since they can see what you do and what not, you need some freedom in our times and your boss should be able to take this with care so as not to disfavor the welfare of the team.

Dear Francisco,
Thank you so much for kind words and high rating!Happy to see you found our tool useful for your business.
Unfortunately, it's hard to explain the employees how time tracking can be useful for them and implementing is not used to control them. One we should do in the implementation process is to show them the advantages of time tracker, how it affects their productivity and efficiency.

Gerson
Gerson

An essential application in your life and company

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

When you want to have control of your schedule and that of your employees, knowing how long each person takes a task and thus be able to measure individual effectiveness and as a team, this application is perfect for that.

It is an escensial application for your personal life and business, it helps you to visualize and reflect on what you invest your time, how long it takes for a task and so know how long it will take for the next time, this also applies to work teams, you can see how long it takes each person in a task, make comparisons, measure times, offer specific development times to your clients since you know how long each task will take and you can also monitor if an employee loses time in things that are work-related, it is escensial.

For employees can see it as an invasion of personal space, because if you arrive saying that they are losing a certain amount of time on X page they will feel watched and this can bring displeasure to the team, these consequences should be well measured.

Hi Gerson,
Thank you so much for kind words and rating!
Happy to see you found our tool useful for your business.

Mauricio Alexander
Mauricio Alexander
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Control your time to the fullest, being more productive every day more

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

It is a very good tool that allowed me to improve in how I manage my time and that of the work team, making more efficient working time and avoiding more time wasting.

This application is one of the best when you want to improve your productivity, be more efficient in your work time and is applicable to every aspect of your life, both work and personal, allows you to manage your time accurately, schedule tasks, manage the time spent, get graphics to see what task takes more time than desired, or what activity you need to invest more time or which is a loss of it, perfect to carry projects as well as very good for work teams, where they can be assigned tasks, see the time that take each employee and measure the performance of the staff, a very complete and useful tool for many aspects of the day to day.

This tool is very invasive in a certain way, since it measures each activity that the person performs, and can bring as a discomfort the team, because if it is configured you can say how much leisure time you had and things like this displease the members of the team of work.

Hi Mauricio,
Thank you so much for review and rating! Happy to hear you found TimeCamp useful for your work! Unfortunately, the idea of time tracking can be easily misunderstood, that's why we recommend being honest with employees/team members and explain why this kind of service is implemented.

Michel

Great Time Management Tool

Bewertet am 14.9.2016

We have been using Timecamp for a number of years. We wattched the product grow while our own company was growing. Time is a critical component of our service. With almost 40 employees in my organization, it is critical to have accurate time tracking for our projects. Timecamp has been an important tool in our workflow.

- Time Reporting is very detailed
- Available across multiple platforms
- Ability to track offline time and Non Productive time

No cons, but i would to see more functionality in the following areas:
- Need option to group projects by accounts
- Need option to define Non Billable projects/accounts/tasks, and report on them
- Need ability to enter manually offline time/approve it and show it in reports.
- More APIs and integrations

Hello Michel,
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp. I'm pleased to see that our software is a significant part of your company and you've stayed with is for that long time. We're thankful for all the improvements you've mentioned - we'll try to develop them in the near future, because the tool is turning into a something special soon.

Sheri

Super simple but robust time management software.

Bewertet am 26.10.2017

It helps me keep track of distinct internal projects that I am required to report time against. I needed something that would work in the background. It has been perfect. I use the free version, though I have recommended the software internally -- it is being considered. :-)

It's super easy to manage tasks, create sub-tasks, and otherwise keep on top of the work I'm doing. It's also easy to switch between one task and the next, and the reports help consolidate the work I've done based on any kind of time period I need.

It would be great if it had an 'offline' detection system and query for when I return back to the software. Occasionally, I'll forget to close out of the last task and it'll run all night. I've become so reliant on its accuracy that it can be hard to recall when I actually stopped working.

Dear Sheri,

Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback. We are constantly working on improving our software.

Mark Christian
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency is measured and budget is well-managed.

Bewertet am 27.10.2017

Time is well-monitored. By keeping an Activity Log for a few days, you can build up an accurate picture of what you do during the day, and how you invest your time. You'll find that memory is quite a poor guide, and that keeping the Log is an eye-opening experience!

Your Activity Log will also help you understand whether or not you're doing your most important work during the right time of day. For instance, if you're more energetic and creative in the morning, you'd be better off doing your most important work during this time. You can then focus on lower energy tasks, such as responding to emails or returning calls, in the afternoon.

Many of us know that we could be managing our time more effectively; but it can be difficult to identify the mistakes that we're making, and to know how we could improve. When we do manage our time well, however, we're exceptionally productive at work, and our stress levels drop. We can devote time to the interesting, high-reward projects that can make a real difference to a career. In short, we're happier!

Dear Mark,

Joven
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Track Your Productivity During Work From Home

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

The thing is you cannot cheat by doing nothing because this software it can log or record your task or activity in your computer anything you visit or do will appear in record time logs. The management insist us to use this for their tracking. They will review our productivity in daily work . We easy generated a daily task report or daily timesheet which is from time camp software that I submitted to the management in able us to pay our day. With this each of us increase out productivity.

Easy to create or generate Daily Time Sheet or Time camp report.Accurate reporting in everything you do and task... you can look back if you forget what have you done in specific time and you can see the time you spent for the day.I hate being monitored but because of this I increase my productivity

Mehmudjan

I love this app.

Bewertet am 1.9.2016

Everything else is great, but invoice creation is kinda limited,
can't have a template specific to...

Everything else is great, but invoice creation is kinda limited,
can't have a template specific to a clients, so have to do same thing over and over each time when creating the invoice, things like currency , vat rate and hourly rate, can be part of the invoice template which saves users tons of time.
And desktop app, is kinda scary, it basically listens to all the computer and browser activity, it would be best to have a switch to turn it off, and only track the tasks that are created;
Browser plugin is good, but recently it was asking for permission to browser history and activity, which kinda forced me to uninstall it, it might work for Enterprise employees/laptops, but personally I don't want to be watched.

Hello Mehmudjan,
Thank you so much for the review!
We're really happy that you were with us and TimeCamp worked for you nicely! The desktop app, especially the automatic time tracking was invented to help users save more time by switching to task associated with particular keyword - that's why it might look like this.
Hope you will come back to us soon,

Mark
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Simply the BEST time tracker of anything we've used in the studio

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

Very responsive customer service. They set a high bar for what I think productivity software (and software in general) should provide. They have been surprisingly responsive to feature requests, and they learly listen to their client-base. It is one of the most well developed platforms I have ever used, and is nearly friction-free. A delight to use.

• Feature rich for the money.
• Great UI.
• Seamless integration with Trello for project management.

Not much to complain about. Maybe a slightly better way to save customized reports by client, but I have an easy workaround for that.

Eduardo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Nice speed in all fuctions at TimeCamp.

Bewertet am 20.2.2018

TimeCamp is a very well designed software, I would dare to say that it is one of the best to take the time of work and time of each personal task, since it does so consecutively and quickly. It has benefited me a lot in my business area, since I have been able to take the time of my workers and also my work time at the same time.

What I like the most about TimeCamp is the speed with which the customer can manifest within the software, quick access to each of the functions with a simple click, I also like their functions, since we can add different things to the time taken, automatically stop the time in a limit and many other things.

I do not like the way that TimeCamp saves the previously taken time, I've been visualizing well, and I realized that TimeCamp keeps the times taken in a disorderly way, and does not order them in folders by date or anything like that, I would like this was automatic, since it would mean saving a lot of time.

Lori
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use visual tool with great reporting options

Bewertet am 7.6.2017

I use it for basic timekeeping, the company I work for uses another resource for corporate time sheets firm wide. I work in a small group of internal designers that reports more detail to management.

I like that I can choose a graphical or textual calendar for daily timekeeping, and prefer the graphical version. Rather than turning the timer on and off I manually move the time segments as I am working, in part because I jump from project to project. I like that there are several options for reporting, and that I can add detail to each task. Though I don't use this feature myself, that you can tag tasks as billable or not. I haven't used all the features yet, but appreciate the complexity for timekeeping, reporting, goal setting and efficiencies that this product offers.

Great integrations with Wrike and Jira, though haven't used them yet.

I would love to see video tutorials on the website that teach how to use the many features, appreciate the knowledge base page, but it helps to see someone using the tool or demo what you can do with it.

Dear Lori,
Thank you so much for all the kind words you wrote about TimeCamp! Happy to see that you found its features useful. About video tutorials - you can find it on our Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/TimeCampInc), we added them to our Knowledge Base as well.
Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with TimeCamp!

Donny
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great in our workflow - very happy!

Bewertet am 13.9.2017

Ease of use, tracking time spent on projects / customer work; accurately and easily track and report on billable time.

Ease of use, accessibility (web / iOS app / etc.); It's intuitive and easy to use / train new employees; Like the granular permissions by project / person;

Reporting could use some added development work - it's adequate, but we seem to want a bit more than it can produce (looking for better ways to evaluate the big picture); the PC app is frustrating to work with - but great in principle (I think it's just not designed for the high DPI screens).

Dear Donny,

Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so that your opinions for what needs to be improved in TimeCamp are priceless. We're going to improve the reports soon, so please stay tuned!