ClockVIEW Bewertungen

ClockVIEW

Automated mobile employee time & attendance

4.6/5 (6 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Clockview has been a magnificent software I have used while working for my current occupation.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clockview is very fast and convenient. Personally, I have used clockview for my occupation. It allows me to login with the company I am working for on my own time. It tracks my location in order for my supervisor to know exactly where I am when I am clocking in and out of my job. It allows me to clock in and out with ease, normally takes me less than one minute to login and clock in or out. I have not come across any issues with this software and recommend it to others.

There is not much that I dislike about this software. The only suggestion I have to improve this application would be for it to allow me to stay logged in with my username and password so I didn't have to login every time. However, it does save my login and password which is very convenient.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fully Customizable. Our Organization Demands It. Acumen Delivered.

Bewertet am 22.1.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

With over 1000 employees in our organization with seven different bargaining units to deal with, we decided to go with Acumen because of their fully customizable software. Unlike most time and attendance systems, Acumen was able to provide us with the exact functionality that we required. Much of it was extremely intense programming such as One-Punch employees, Swap Pay, Show Pay, and Briefing Pay. Their support team is excellent and knows the product completely.

Nothing. Acumen has been more than willing to accommodate our needs.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Reliable and Effective!!!

Bewertet am 5.2.2010
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Acumen's software and time terminals have been a great success for our school district! We have recommended Acumen to other school districts and businesses and will continue to do so.

We, at Servier School District, have found Laborview to be very reliable and effective for our collection of time punches for the five years we have been using them. Customer support was also very helpful and knowledgeable during the installation process as well as the few times we had to reach them.

Implementation took some organization within the company when switching from a manual system to a more updated system.

Mit Google übersetzen

Clear, easy, and accurate!

Bewertet am 5.2.2010
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recommend the product with no reservations.

I have been using Acumens time and attendance software for several years. The product was delivered, they helped us set it up, and we were trained as promised. Ive had no complaints with the software, and the customer support has been quick and helpful. Using the Acumen services has saved me a great deal of time and expense. Ive recommended the system to a number of my friends and acquaintances, and I will continue to do so.

Occasionally the system is down for one or more employees. They always fix it quickly!

Good and Reliable Product

Bewertet am 24.2.2010
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The product meets our needs for payroll and report generation. Overall Acumen is a good company to work with.

Customer Service and Tech Support are generally quick to respond and resolve issues promptly.

Software is not compatible with Windows XP or higher.

Antwort von Acumen Data Systems

The software is compatible with all operating systems that support a browser. Pro Steel has a paticular timeclock that requires a service to run that is being tested against Windows 7. It is compatible with XP and Vista. The software is intended to run on a server operating system and all Windows Server Operating Systems are supported.

Acumen eClockVIEW

Bewertet am 10.2.2010
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recommend this product for companies that want to avoid manual time record keeping. The WebClock and Biometric Clocks are great ways to save time when processing payroll.

User friendly
Time saving
Variety of time record keeping options

Cost to add features and make modifications sometimes is high