Salesflare Erfahrungen

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Erleichtert uns die Arbeit

Bewertet am 28.1.2023

Salesflare hat uns geholfen mehr Leads zu generieren und zeitgleich mehr Zeit für andere Aufgaben zu haben weil es so leicht zu bedienen ist.

Etwas teuer im Vergleich zu anderen Tools

Michael
Michael
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

CRM without loosing brain cells

Bewertet am 29.7.2020

Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour.

I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

José Antonio
José Antonio

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

Bewertet am 8.11.2017

It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great.

The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business.

It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups.

The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

Hey Jose!

Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up.

Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

• Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A CRM that is headed in the right direction

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

Salesflare integrates well with whatever email you are using. I like the side bar information panel.

This CRM is really made well for small businesses. It pulls in all your contact data from online sources and integrates it into your contact files.

This is an online web application. There is a mobile version and everything syncs well. The only thing i don't like it that it does not integrate with IFTTT.

Antwort von Salesflare

Hey! I see you're liking Salesflare and gave us 3 stars just for the lack of IFTTT integration. Our customers usually use Zapier or Integromat, which do the same, but more for business instead of consumer use. I hope that helps you to have a 5 star experience!

Peter
Peter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.

Carlos
Carlos
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Antwort von Salesflare

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great sales pipeline management tool

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

Antwort von Salesflare

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

Jason
Jason

Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

Really happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.

Nice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.

Overall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.

Nordelene
Nordelene
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

organized and powerful

Bewertet am 13.7.2022

overall experience is very well nice. Easy to used and accesible to everyone.

overall experience is very well nice. Easy to used and accesible to everyone.

A simple platform that can help your business become succesful interms of sales and marketing.

I think it would be more wonderful to add more features of the software to help the business become attractive.

Craig
Craig
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent sales pipe line software

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

Gourav
Gourav
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An incredible CRM

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

We love this Salesflare email tracking as it helped us with email tracking and saved lot's of money in email tracking solutions. Secondly, the manual data entry has been stopped after joining the Salesflare.

We love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.

We don't like the ever filling timeline when it's capturing even those irrelevant emails as such. Plus it's quite complicated to understand and manage accounts, contacts and opportunity. I wish if there's more native integrations.

Hemant
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Rose
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

My favorite CRM so far

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

When we brought Salesflare on board, we were running off dozens of spreadsheets and it was unbelievably cumbersome. Our office was a group of 50-somethings who did things old-school. Then they hired me, and I dragged my favorite software with me, and made converts of them all. Do I hear an AMEN?

I know I'm not using Salesflare to it's full capability - I'm still learning about all the features and integrations and how best to use them for our business. But it's easy to use "out of the box" without a ton of training to make it (me) functional. The more I use it, the better I like it.

Sorting customers using filters is pretty awkward. If there's a way to make this easier, I'd love it even more.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

As someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare’s look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.

Salesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations—both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.

“With great power comes great responsibility”—somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

Antwort von Salesflare

Hello there! Definitely don't use a saw to trim your toenails, and if you need help, just reach out to us on the chat :-)

Vassilis

Easy to use CRM

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

Antwort von Salesflare

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

António
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

CRM software that saves you time

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

Salesflare uses an "account-based marketing" CRM style. It pulls contacts automatically from Gmail (other clients available) which we can use to create new accounts. Later we can create opportunities in a kanban style. All communications are centralized under each account and all information is also available directly on Gmail. It also includes a short report feature which gives us insights about how we are doing in terms of new deals.

The tracking feature should be improved. Right now the system doesn't exclude IP's for tracking so if I open a "sent" email on Gmail it counts as "someone opened that email".

Antwort von Salesflare

Hey Antonio! Your own email opens and link clicks are now excluded, fully automatically. Hope you love it!

Amati Pettes,
Amati Pettes,
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

1. Campaigns
2. Opportunities
3. Zapier integration
4. Website tracking
5. Email tracking

This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Boris

Salesflare Review

The overall experience is very positive

The overall experience is very positive

Ease of use, intuitive interface, reliability and all main functionalities of a great CRM system

I couldn't find out yet how I can tag accounts according to my own classification. Perhaps this function does exist, but just couldn't discover how to do it yet.

Antwort von Salesflare

Hey Boris! Of course it's possible to tag accounts to classify them :-) Just hit edit and add a tag. Or if you like something even more organized, add a custom field type dropdown in "Settings > Customize fields".

Dries
Dries
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A crm that is actually easy and useful

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

Me & my team love using salesflare to manage the pipelines. The one tool that we acutally keep using as time goes by

The automated data entry, a lot of integrations and the clear overview of the pipelines

It could use a quotation / invoicing module

Great CRM Tool!

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

What works well is the simplicity of using the app. It's easy to import leads from a variety of platforms, assign them to the appropriate team member and sales funnel. The system automatically updates all email communication and meetings. In addition you can add files to the contact record. It's ability to automatically detect information from the company website is also great.

The only downside we have found to this tool is that the percentage calculations used for the sales funnel conversions are not standard and not entirely useful.

Marco
Marco
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Really intuitive and great

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

Salesflare is a kind of hybrid that is powered by internal automation, the connection with Gmail is extremely easy and it can be integrated with any other tool that may be required because the programmers knew what it should do in a CRM.

It really delivers as promised and I have not encountered any major problems with Salesflare since its integration with the company that hired us for its integration and it has been working wonderfully with the client's CRM system.

Best of my tests

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

A little bit of a learning curve as to the overall scheme and plan of use but not bad. It integrates so well with gmail and contacts etc.

I downloaded a LOT of CRM’s but for me Salesflare was the keeper. I like the interface the most and the
‘At hand support’ and they are very helpful and reaponsive.

Nothing. I mean I see potential little improvements that I notice to enhance it like the ability to rename files once they are input but they accept such suggestions. It has improved many times since I got it.

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CRM Software that takes a while to get used to but so far I find it to be a good value.

Bewertet am 20.9.2017

This software is a nice CRM system. Especially if you have a small team. I have three salespeople, so this system works well for us.

We starting using this software after switching from ACT! This software has a lot of moving parts and one of the features I like most is when we receive e-mails, it attaches it to the customer's file. I will say with all the communication we have via e-mail. That feature is key. It's on most CRM systems but I have found that it works very well on Salesflare.

The Mobile App can be hard to log in to at times, I'm not sure why but it can be glitchy. I'm sure they will work on a patch to fix that. It works but sometimes it will sign me out and take a while to get back in. This software like all CRM systems takes a while to get setup and working how you want it too. But, I will say it's easy to do just takes time.

Piotr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Salesflare is great

Bewertet am 26.7.2020

The most I like integration with google accounts.

No polish language and often mobile app resets.

• Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Putting the Flair in Sales

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

It is a great product, and definitely solves a lot of pain points of that one faces with other CRMs in the same price category.
Ambitious and highly driven team that is committed to build a best in class CRM. Very responsive and always looking to please. Listens to customers and releases new features or fixes issues.

Automation. Automatically picks up email conversations, calls, saves attachments and also alerts you when accounts/deals are inactive.
Full featured CRM view inside gmail.
Excellent customer support.
Great pricing

Needs to improve some workflows when it comes to adding contacts etc.
Needs better intelligence and check mechanisms with contacts to account mapping (I can add any contact to any account)
Better privacy policies to prevent misuse of email (I can add anyone and read their emails)